[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Episode Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

What are some ideas you think would make for good new episodes? If you don't have any then what changes do you think would have made existing episodes better?
>>
>>29726822
Twilight wakes up and realizes she never got wings
>>
>>29726852
this
>>
the show is perfect the way it is.
>>
>>29726864
No, it's not! The last 4 seasons is a piece of trash!
>>
Feeling as though her position as mayor is no longer as important as it used to be, Mayor Mare resigns from her post and the town prepares for a new election. With the town taken with election fever and almost every pony running for the position, a new dark horse candidate enraptures the town with a of string promises that he/she clearly can't keep. Fearing the damage this pony could do to the town, Twilight and co must convince the now Ms Mare to run again under a new campaign and vision for Ponyville.

I'm aware that a few people will see the above as a Trump/Hillary parallel but that honestly wasn't my intent. I just think it could make a good episode or at the very least would have made for a good episode a few seasons ago before Crusaders of the Lost Mark.
>>
>>29726873
>Trump/Hillary parallel
No one thought that until you said something. Trump's one of the few people who actually tries to fulfill his campaign promises.
>>
>Politely invited to Guys Night, Shining Armor inadvertently ends up regaling Big Mac, Spike and Discord with the story of his first week in the royal guard. I would imagine Shining being all autistic and arguing about armor rules, stats and resistance having used them himself.
>>
>>29726898
Oh okay well my bad then senpai.
>>
While training one day, Rainbow Dash spies a younger pegasus trying to emulate her, almost injuring herself in the process. After saving the young pegasus, Rainbow Dash takes it upon herself to help the kid learn to fly properly. This creates tension between Dash and Scootaloo, who fears the budding relationship will cause Dash not to like her anymore and feels jealous that the other filly is being taught to fly by RD. Fueled by envy, Scootaloo tries to sabotage Dash's new protege several times, each attempt meeting with failure. AB and SB try to convince Scootaloo that Rainbow Dash still likes her but to no avail. Eventually the episode would come to a climax as Scootaloo falls prey to her own sabotage and Rainbow Dash must rescue her. Asking why she was so upset by Rainbow Dash's project, Scootaloo tearfully confesses that, after getting her cutie mark and not being able to fly like the other filly could, that she thought Rainbow Dash would forget about her and take on the other filly as a younger sister instead. Dash then reassures Scootaloo that that's not the case and that she could never forget a little sister like Scootaloo and that having more than one pony you like doesn't mean you like other ponies less: using her friends as examples she points out how she loves each of them in different ways. Dash then asks the now reassured Scootaloo if she'd like a ride back home to which the relieved filly gleefully accepts.
>>
>When the Bell Tolls

While opening yet another boutique in Manehatten, Rarity is met by a haggard looking mare who claims to have once been the biggest designer mare in Manehatten. After discovering that the mare is telling the truth, Rarity takes it upon herself to once again put the ex designer back into the city's spotlight.

>Animal House

After a fight between two zookeeper friends leads to several of Canterlot zoo's animals escaping from their enclosures, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie must round up the critters and solve the friendship problem to save the zoo.

>Treasure Hunt

One day while exploring the Canterlot library with Spike, Starlight Glimmer finds an old book inside which lies a riddle leading to a supposed treasure hidden around Canterlot. Believing that finding the treasure will impress Twilight, Glimmer begins her search in earnest. Word spreads around town to less savory ponies, however, and soon Glimmer and Spike find themselves in a race against time to find the treasure before ponies who seek only material wealth get to it first.
>>
22 minutes of Twilight farting periodically towards the screen
>>
>>29727118
>not Rararara
>>
>>29726873
>>29726898
I thought that immediately. Potential political parallel aside, I think it would actually make a cozy episode idea.
>>
>>29726873
>>29727168
It's not even close to what happened with Trump/Hillary. There's elections all the time in real life and in entertainment.
>>
>>29727180
Yes but a lot of people watching it would probably draw a connection between them. There are elections in real life and entertainment all the time, yes, but the US elections tend to be pretty big and have the whole world watching.
>>
Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents invite their daughters to join them at their summer house for a family reunion. But despite finally being moved from the children's table to the adult's table as she's wanted for some time now, Sweetie Belle finds her other family members still treat her like a child. She therefore resolves to earn the respect of adulthood she believes her new cutie mark has afforded her.

Also I really, really want to see Rarity playing a friendly game of hoofball with her relatives and being surprisingly good at it.
>>
>>29726852
>>29726860
>>29726871
Memes sure are fun, huh?
>>
>>29726982
This is adorable.
>sister
ayyy
>>
>>29726822
1. One day Rarity wakes up and doesn't feel like making dresses anymore. She's tired of all the stress and monotony. She walks around Ponyville, leaving her work unattended. The Mane 6 ask her what's wrong, but she doesn't know how to explain it, so she pushes them off. She's also afraid they'll think she's dumb and lazy. Fast forward, this has now gone on for a few days, and everyone's worried. Finally, it takes Spike to make her open up. She learns every once and a while you have to change things or just take a break, and that she should be open about her feelings.

2. One day, Twilight notices the crystals in her castle are identical to the ones in the crystal empire. She's always been to busy to really figure out this whole castle thing, so she decides with nothing to do, today is the day. She decides to look for any new information on the tree of harmony.
>>
>>29727220
That's a really good story idea Anon, sounds like something from the earlier seasons.
>>
>rape
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.