[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gay Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

He is the faggot /MLP/ needs but does not deserve.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4334526/Real-life-Boy-Dress-wore-pony-frock-school.html
>>
File: dt and spoon raff.jpg (110KB, 1090x594px) Image search: [Google]
dt and spoon raff.jpg
110KB, 1090x594px
>>29725763
If he's the gay knight, then who is KnightSavant
>>
>>29725763
The least he could do is wear something nice. That dress is outlandishly gaudy.
>>
>>29725888
He's four.
>>
>>29725763
He looks just like his dad.
A faggot.
>>
>>29725763
I think letting numales breed has reached a critical point...
We need to start the purge.
>>
>>29725900
So? When I was four I wouldn't be caught dead in something that has the same pattern throughout and yet segments itself as if it doesn't. Not to mention, icons on white? No thank you.
>>
>>29725767
The janitor
>>
>>29725900
>He didn't care about his own self image and how he dressed himself when he was four so suddenly it's excusable to be an autist just because you're young
Wooooooooow
>>
>>29725763
I'm not turned on by this. I am disappoint
>>
>>29725916
Not everyone is you.

>>29725940
Are you four as well?
>>
>>29725947
Look how happy the cuck of a dad looks.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 857x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 857x548px
>>29725900
>when you remember being 4 and your sisters putting you in a dress against your will
>>
File: CadenceButts.png (819KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CadenceButts.png
819KB, 1280x960px
>>29725970
>mfw it was my dad.
It was blue, and I had no sisters.
>>
>>29725763
That kid is going to grow up in an echo chamber and wind up cutting his dick off so he can be a """girl""". This is the point in your life where your parents are meant to slap the fag out of you.

Also, what the fuck is going on with his head, it looks enormous compared to the rest of his body.
>>
>>29725763
Cross-dressing should be treated like smoking or alcohol: not until you're older and understand the implications and risks involved.
>>
This is child abuse.
>>
>whites
>>
>frock
>>
>>29725763
It seriously looks like someone took either a blanket or the drapes and made a dress out of it.

Then again it looks like one of those cloth patterns you find in the corner of a Wal-Mart store and it was just fashioned out of that. Now that I think of it, does Wal-Mart even have a sewing section anymore?
>>
>>29727621
I worked at one some years back, I'm pretty sure they all still have that fabric/craft section in the back corner
>>
This is the next generation of numales breeding.
This is what we are going to deal with when we are old.
This is our future, feminism, lgbt and PC culture won.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.