[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Pony General: Springing from the Dead Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 30

File: succudry.png (215KB, 730x715px) Image search: [Google]
succudry.png
215KB, 730x715px
Welcome to demon general, where semen demon takes a more literal meaning!

>What can I expect?
This thread is dedicated to demons, spirits, and other occult entities. It could be Anon being summoned and mistaken for (or actually being) a demon, a real world demon entering horsie horse land, or even a succubus who just wants to cuddle; any idea is welcome, surprise us!

>What kind of content are you looking for?
Anything you’d like to contribute! Discussion, greentext, art, we like to see anything and everything!

>Is there some kind of whimsical way to keep track of writers?
There sure is, assuming you’re literate and have a basic understanding of hyperlinking.

In alphabetical order:
AngryWino - http://pastebin.com/u/AngryWino
Captain Conundrum - http://pastebin.com/CpQgvUTp
Disappointment - http://pastebin.com/JhDP831R
Edgy Demon Story - http://pastebin.com/UfpZnyfz
Leiffer - http://pastebin.com/u/Leiffer
Never - http://pastebin.com/PngTMrCJ
NotTheOriginal - http://pastebin.com/BLH9fRXY
Summoner Trixie Story - http://pastebin.com/Yteybzpn
Thy_Carpenter - http://pastebin.com/u/Thy_Carpenter
If you’d like to be added, or have any updated information, post it in the thread.
>>
>>29724867
Chapter 5: Friend and Foe
[...]
>Lightly rousing from sleep, you turn to the other side to try and find a new comfortable position.
>A sharp and immense pain strikes your muzzle as a forceful impact is felt, sending your body tumbling the opposite way and sending you into shock on the floor, your heart nearly exploding from the sudden spike in beats.
>A form looms above you and in panic you reflexively buck your hind legs directly into its face, stumbling it with a sickening crack that you feel reverberate up your legs.
>From the side a hoof deals a blow into your chest, stealing your breath and causing you to curl forward as the figure in front of you quickly recovers and retaliates with a single legged buck to your skull.
>Colors fuzz into your vision for a split second before you lose all feeling.
[...]
>Your body is tugged backwards as you feel rocks scrape your soft underbelly.
[...]
>The rustling of underbrush is heard as your cold body is dragged, sharp objects snagging into your sides.
“Ggn.. get off of mme yo-”
>A deviation in the pacing is felt as you’re dragged downwards and feel a weightlessness.
>This is cut short by your body slamming hard into the ground.
[...]
>Various pains confirms you’re awake again, and still being dragged.
>Weakly you lift your head and open your eyes, and a dark forest clearing greets them.
>Alright, think. How can you get out of this?
>Turning your head, you can see two of what you presume are stallions dragging you by a rope wrapped around your legs.
>If you could angle the rope right, you could cut it on something like a rock, but then what?
>You would have just got the shit beat out of you, and you wouldn’t even know where to go if you got free.
>If they bring you to wherever they’re taking you, they’re probably going to rape and sacrifice you.
SNAPWhrrr
(1/7)
>>
>>29724880
>Before you know it the stallion on the right is suspended in the air from a nearby tree, flailing around while the second stops dead and rapidly scans the area, an unnaturally slack jaw swinging about as he looks.
>With your rear legs bound you plant your front hooves in front of you and begin a pathetic crawl away.
>Immediately a heavy weight on your rear stops you, and you turn to see the stallion holding you down while still stoically analysing the situation.
>A blur rushes from the corner of your eye and slams into your captor, taking them off guard and bashing them into a tree.
>In the darkness you see the stallion now on the ground, attempting to get up as a figure gives a sharp and precise blow to their head, presumably knocking them out.
>The figure turns and looks to you before approaching at your rear.
>With the only discernable color in the darkness being a dingy grey, you make out the shape of a mare with a messy mane.
>The gleam of a blade is briefly seen before disappearing as the binding pressure around your legs is relieved.
>Before you can say a single word the sound of rope snapping is heard, followed by the mare collapsing face first into your crotch under the weight of a falling stallion.
>The stallion quickly rights himself and presses his hooves into the mare’s neck in an attempt to pin her.
>Using the last of your adrenaline you coil your hind legs and buck with all your might into his chest, staggering him and causing him to drop onto the ground.
>A desperate wheezing is heard as the edges of your vision are engulfed by rapidly spreading blackness.
>Once again you’re in the void of unconsciousness.
[...]
>A gentle crackling of a fire and a warm belly rouses you from the edge of sleep.
(2/7)
>>
>>29724890
>Sideways flames greet your fluttering eyes as you try to remember what’s going on.
>Your vision swims about before finally settling a few feet away on a mare with a dark honey coat and a brown mane, and what looks like some kind of runic symbol on her flank.
>Rolling slightly and putting weight onto your front hooves you sit up despite your wavering and stiff muscles.
>”Awake already? You’re tougher than you look.”
“Ye-” your voice catches hard as your throat spasms into a coughing spell.
>”Go ahead and take a drink,” she nods to a nearby tin cup.
>Shakily you do so, your throat instantly appreciative of the soothing liquid.
”Hrmhrm. Thanks, I uh...” You trail off as you look around the fire, seeing nothing but an unsettling forest and thick underbrush, “What exactly just happened?”
>”Well, I just saved you from a pair of ponies I’ve been tracking. They took off before I could get another chance at them; but I spotted one with a saddlebag with a royal emblem on it. You’re some kind of guard unit, I presume?”
>Your mind seems to clear up at the mention of this.
“Sort of, royalty contracted me for a special assignment. There’s some trouble nearby that’s got them all spooked, so they sent me to take care of it.”
>”So the princesses finally have a heart to send some help then, hm? Well, you’ve found your trouble alright. I’ve been tracking them but I haven’t been able to find where they’re hiding out at.”
“I’m not from around here so I wouldn’t know; though we could search for them together if you have any ideas of where they’re at.”
>”Oh sure,” she rolls her eyes, “I’ll search through the most dangerous local area with a guardsmare who couldn’t defend herself. Look, I’ve been doing this sort of thing on my own for years now, as soon as dawn comes I’m going to take you back to town.”
(3/7)
>>
>>29724900
“Hey, to be fair they kidnapped me from town while I was sleeping! Besides, the princesses wouldn’t have given me this assignment if they didn’t have full faith in my abilities.”
>She seems to ponder this for a second before shaking her head.
>”I’ve dealt with plenty of supernatural phenomena in my time, it’s my job, what I specialize in. To me you’re simply a liability at this point. Just taking you back to town is going to set me back a day while more ponies are taken.”
“So take me along so you don’t get set back, if I get hurt you can just leave me behi-” You’re stopped as a gust of wind blows a paper into your face.
>Annoyed, you grab the paper and scrunch your face as your eyes try to focus in on… a map?
>Laying it flat on the ground so as to let the light of the fire illuminate it, you notice it’s your map from before, with everything but The Everfree Forest blurred.
>”What’s that?”
“It’s a map one of the princesses enchanted for me, it shows me where to go and changes sizes at times to give local information... That’s odd, it’s got a route marked on it that was never there before; maybe it’s them?”
>The mare scooches over and takes a look.
>”That couldn’t possibly be where they’re at, it’s… just too cliche. The center of the Everfree.”
“I don’t know, maybe it rubbed on them and set to where they’re going or something? Any way you look at it it’s the best lead we’ve got right now.”
>She looks thoughtfully at it for a moment.
>”I… I suppose it is the best place to look for them, they’re probably trying to do some ritual relating to the origin of the Everfree.”
>Seeing this as leverage, you pull the map close to your chest.
“So we’re a team then?”
>She eyes the map and gets a glint in her eye before blinking it away.
>She sighs “I suppose it’s for the best if we work together.”
(4/7)
>>
>>29724913
>Setting the map back to its spot near the fire, you get up and stretch your body, followed by your legs and your… wings?
>Huh, you had forgotten you had those. Hopefully you won’t be expected to fly, because you don’t know how.
“I’m a little sore, but that’s never stopped me before. I’m ready when you are.”
>”You’ve got remarkable strength for someone who just took a beating like that, are you sure you’re ready to head out so soon?”
“As opposed to stopping the cult before they take any more ponies? I’m sure.”
>The mare gets up and dons a saddle bag before kicking dirt onto the fire, leaving nothing but a few smoldering ashes.
>She looks at the map before folding it into her saddlebag.
>”Come on, it’s this way.”
>You follow as she cranes her neck to look at you.
>”Say, I never caught your name.”
“It’s Anon.”
>“Anon, eh? An odd name.”
>She straightens her neck back on track and you two make a good paced trot.
“How about you?”
>”Everyone just calls me Myst.”
“Myst? As in the weather, or like mystic, or…?”
>”When I first started this job, I never left my name. Ponies called me Myst, said I rolled in and out like it, and ponies do like their wordplay so it doubled as mysterious.”
“So you’re one of those nameless vigilantes then?”
>”Vigilante? Please, vigilantes dream of being me; I’m the real deal paranormal investigator. I’ve been hunting down anything from dark occultists to demons since I was a filly.”
“Demons?” You manage to restrain a twinge of fear from reaching your voice.
>”Yeah, some of the most difficult monsters I’ve been up against. They try to get in your head and play mind games. Sometimes they’ll try to make a deal, other times they’ll try to act like they're your friend.”
“Sounds pretty challenging.”
(5/7)
>>
>>29724918
>”Not to fear, every demon I’ve met I’ve put down for good. I can’t have them coming back from the underworld after a few years with a score to settle, now can I?”
“I uh.. I suppose not. How about this cult? Have you had anything like it before?” you ask, hoping to change the subject.
>”I’ve had a few groups of ponies that have meddled too far into dark magic before, they might try to get some locks of hair or some earwax from ponies while they sleep, but never outright kidnapping, and especially not in this high of number.”
“I suppose that’s why the princesses got worried enough to send me then.”
>”Bah, the princesses, like they care about this sort of thing.”
“You don’t seem real keen on the princesses, why’s that?”
>”The only time they care enough to intervene in this sort of thing is when their element bearers are in jeopardy, otherwise they leave it to hunters like me, even when the odds aren’t good. I… I probably shouldn’t be telling you this, but since you asked.. I had a case where a pony was xperimenting with advanced dark magic. The kind that’s more likely to end up with ponies dead on one hoof and a lich on the other. Long story short, I defeated the magician, and I was about to put them out of commission for good when Princess Celestia herself stops me, claiming that her student had simply gotten a bit misguided in her use of magic and that it’d never happen again. Like it all just ended there and then, like some kind of fable where everyone walks away happy and no-one’s hurt.”
“And what happened then?”
>”As much as I’d like to think, I’m no match for the princess. I had to let the magician go, but that’s not to say I didn’t keep tabs on them. Luckily they had enough morals to not do it again, and their identity was kept secret between me, the princess, and a few others.”
(6/7)
>>
>>29724924
“Wow. I’ve heard of corruption and all, but that was just… that’s unbelievable.”
>The rest of the trip is spent in silence as you wonder what kind of ulterior motives the princesses may have had in your task.
(7/7)

Well gentlemen, after a year I have it finished. There's 9 chapters in total, with around 9700 words remaining to be posted. I haven't proof read the rest of it, and I'll be proof reading and posting throughout the week to keep this thread bumped, and give you guys something extra to look forward to.
>>
Midnight sacrificial bump.
>>
>>29724867
>Anon being summoned and mistaken for (or actually being) a demon
>Rape Anon
That better
>>
>>29724954
YESSSSSSSSS
>>
Keeping her alive until the writefags appear bump.
>>
>>29726654
Well, the prompts are boring, we need focus something unique
>>
File: 1474847250003.jpg (384KB, 722x590px) Image search: [Google]
1474847250003.jpg
384KB, 722x590px
>>29724924
it's good to have you back!
>>
It's a mission until i get the money, i wrote in books.
>>
Soon.
>>
>>29728482
Just you wait.
>>
File: Homm 5 Pit Lord.png (2MB, 2045x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Homm 5 Pit Lord.png
2MB, 2045x1080px
>>29724867

Always had a thing for these guys.

Wondering how a green with one of them as a pony would play out. What do you think?
>>
Editing the next chapter, here's a bump to keep the thread alive until I'm finished.
>>
>>29730396
Chapter 6: Discerning Motives
>The two of you come to the edge of a short overhang leading to a small clearing and a decrepit castle, the moon seeming to watch over it.
“Woah, where are we?”
>”That’s the Two Sister’s Castle... whatever they’re doing here has to be end of the world scenario stuff!”
>Myst hops down the overhang and begins a light gallop, and after a second you follow, galloping hard in order to catch up.
“Hey! Slow down, what’s the plan here?”
>Coming beside her, but still in a gallop, the two of you soon come to a stop before two large caved in doors.
>”I’ve known that the castle exists, but how did they get here?”
“What’s so special about this pile of bricks?”
>She turns to you and gives you a raised eyebrow.
>”For someone who’s part of the royal guard, you sure don’t know much about it. The Castle of the Two Sisters is where Celestia and Luna ruled a thousand years ago, until Luna grew rampant from jealousy. The fight that ensued put the castle out of commission for good, and it was quickly left to rot, magical artifacts and ancient tomes left abandoned. The princess, however, put an enchantment on the area which would cause ponies to become lost and end up at the edge of the Everfree if they tried to find it. How they found it despite the enchantment is one more question to the list.”
“Alright, so, arcane artifacts and ancient tomes, kidnapping and dark magic. Any clue what they’re doing?”
>”That’s what we’re here to find out, remember? Now, follow me and keep quiet or you’ll blow the element of surprise.”
>Obliging, you follow her lead as she moves quietly past the door and into the ruins. In the moonlight that pours in through the holes in the roof, you see a grand hallway which at the end leads to two stairs, which in turn, lead to a large overlooking balcony.
>Lining the walls of the grand hallway are staircases that ascend into darkness.
(1/7)
>>
>>29731094
>Myst leads the way as the two of you silently transverse the hallway, the both of you eying the staircases as you pass each one.
>The two of you reach the main staircases at the end of the hall, and Myst takes the one on the left as you take the one on the right.
>At the top the two of you find an open throne room, arches lining the sides of the room as two thrones, each decorated separately as the sun and moon, sit at the end.
“Where could they be?” you whisper, half to yourself, half to Myst.
>Crossing the room and nearing the thrones, you notice in the corner behind them is a heavily rusted door.
“Hey, check this out,” you whisper as you nod your head, “The floor is cleaner in front of this door than the rest. Looks like our cult has been through here a lot.”
>”Nicely spotted, It’s probably where they’re basing themselves out of the most.”
>The door leads to a crumbling stone staircase that descends into darkness.
>”Here’s the plan,” Myst whispers as the two of you pause at the top.
>”You’re going to lead, and I’m going stalk the shadows behind you. You’re going to be a distraction as I get into the best position to ambush them.”
“And remind me, why do I have to be the bait?”
>”Because you don’t fight cults for a living, you don’t know the most efficient way to take them down, and I doubt you know how to counter magic without using it yourself.”
“Alright, just so long as you do your part and save me before they stick a dagger in me... I’ll do it.”
>”After you,” she nods you on.
>Fighting the thought you’re the lamb walking to a sacrifice, you descend into the darkness, spiraling down and down until you reach a large stone room.
>The room, despite being abandoned for so long, is in remarkable condition. The glossy black marble walls seem as if they were polished just yesterday.
(2/7)
>>
>>29731102
>Several tables with various tomes, notes, and scrolls are located along the walls, with lamps lighting providing a low amount of light to the center of the room, where there’s…
>What is-- Is that a pony?
>It’s sitting facing you, but its head is lowered as if it drifted off to sleep.
>Slowly, you make your way towards it, shaking in a mixture of anticipation and terror with each hoofstep.
>Your eyes have adjusted enough to see an intricate silver pattern of runes surrounding the pony, which you can now tell is purplish.
>Bright golden lines flash from the ground around you, creating a pentagram with glyphs at each point.
>Startled, you stumble backwards, your rump hitting a solid barrier as a sickening crunching is heard from your body.
>A terrible migraine forces your head to the ground as your hooves cradle it, trying to stop the agony.
>Then, just as soon as it started, it stopped.
>Your breath shudders out as your eyes blink a few times.
>Why does your body feel different?
>Taking a look back, you see your body is a more bloody shade of crimson, and the heart-o-gram is back on your rump.
>Your disguise is gone!
>You try to reimagine your disguise again, only to be met with another migraine.
>Discarding that idea, you clumsily get up and notice that without the disguise, you’re back to being big again.
>”I’ve been waiting for you,” flatly states an unfamiliar voice.
>Looking, it’s the purple mare from before.
>Now that she’s looking at you, you can clearly see a horn and a bluish-purple mane with violet highlights.
>Unique from most other ponies you’ve met, she has a set of wings in addition to her horn.
“W-who? Me?
>You begin to back away slowly.
>”I don’t sense anyone else in the castle.”
>Your flank bumps into a barrier, and looking behind you reveals nothing but the circle you’re in.
>”You’ve been contained within a magic circle. You cannot escape.”
(3/7)
>>
>>29731108
“How did you know I’m a demon?”
>”I sensed you enter this world, and I’ve felt you getting closer. You have a large magical signature.”
>Hoofsteps are heard descending the stairs and five unicorns circle around you in unison, each stopping at a point of the pentagram.
“W-who are you? What are you doing?!” you ask as you begin to panic.
>The ponies speak in perfect unison, “I am not sure exactly what I am, but I do know I wish not to die.”
“What the hell is going on? What do you mean?!”
>The purple one talks again, “I don’t know where or when I came from, but I first found myself in the land you call Equestria. I started off… primitive… acting on instinct alone-- to grow. And so, I found myself a vessel from which to grow from. The pony you see here. Her knowledge has been a most valuable asset, along with,” they say in unison, “the knowledge of all those I’ve come in contact with.”
“Sso what, you’re a hivemind?”
>The pony stops for a second, seemingly pondering the word.
>”Hivemind. The word describes me better than any I’ve come across before.”
>The surrounding ponies levitate chalk and begin adding additional patterns to your pentagram.
“What are you going to d-do to me?” fear is building up fast as your look around for a way out of this.
>”The vessel I’ve hosted myself in has been most beneficial to me-- it has more knowledge and power than any other I’ve encountered, however, it has… protection… on certain parts of its mind. Your body and mind has even more power than this one. I’m going to use your body as a new vessel from which to unlock the rest of this one’s knowledge.”
>The scribing of chalk has stopped and a dagger levitates towards you, which you back away from the best as you can in your circle.
>It floats from side to side, as if watching you, before diving and slashing your arm, drawing enough blood to coat its edge.
(4/7)
>>
>>29731118
>The dagger floats to the purple one and a drop of blood falls onto its magic circle, causing the chalk to glow red with a purplish tint as heat waves are seen rising from it.
>A different dagger floats to the pony, lightly cutting its arm and putting blood on the blade.
>It levitates to your circle and a drop of blood falls, creating an identical effect.
>The horns of the surrounding unicorns glow and you begin to lift from the ground as you flail and try to swim back down.
“N-NO! NOT LIKE THIS! YOU CAN’T! I-I WON’T LET YOU!”
>”It will be done,” they all chant.
>The purple one’s horn begins to glow and you start to feel cold as something prods into your mind and pulsates.
>You’re frozen in terror as your eyes glance over the unicorns restraining you in the air, and then to the purple one, likely the last face you’ll ever see.
>Her cold, emotionless face… twitches.
>A frown is seen, and then her eyes… they seem to become more vibrant.
>”I WILL NOT LET YOU DO THIS, PARASITE!” she states in a wavering, yet firm voice.
>Her horn glows a vibrant green, which spreads to the surrounding unicorns’ horns.
>A bright blast flashes before your eyes as the unicorns are thrust in all directions across the room, each hitting the walls with solid thumps.
>You fall onto your belly and the wind is knocked out of you as the magic circle is blown away.
>”G-GO! I caN’T keeP COntrol muUUuc--”
>You muster all your strength and hop to your hooves, turning 180 and galloping towards the exit.
>”THE TREE! YOu haVE TO C-c-cURe thE TReeeee!”
>In a blur you’re up the stairs and bursting into the throne room.
>A stallion is flung towards you, which you barely avoid as the body falls limp against the floor.
>Myst stands at the center of the throne room, staring at you with fiery eyes.
>”You.”
(5/7)
>>
>>29731124
>She turns and runs before stumbling on a brick and hitting the staircase railing hard, her saddlebag sliding off as she gallops down the stairs.
“Wait!” you call as you run to the railing, “I can explain!”
>”You can explain with your dying breaths, demon!”
>With that, she disappears into one of the staircases lining the great hall.
>You open your mouth to shout a rebuttal, before realising she’d never hear it.
>Shaking your head, you walk to the saddlebag she left behind.
>Inside contains a plethora of occult paraphernalia, but what sticks out the most is your map.
>Unfolding and reading it reveals the interior of the castle.
>Just what was it that pony was talking about?
>Curing the tree? What tree? You don’t see a tree on the map.
>You’ve heard that before, though… with the princesses! What kind of tree was it?
>Wait a minute, it’s on your contract!
>Looking up and envisioning it, a scroll materialises and unrolls.
>Aha! There it is!
>[Anonymous shall secure and protect the Tree of Harmony, preserving its health until the aforementioned cult is no longer a direct threat to it.]
>The scroll rolls up and dematerialises as you look back to the map.
>The map begins to change into a vague network of… tunnels?
>There’s a large chamber with a crystalline tree drawn in the middle.
>Overlooking the flawed logic of a tree being in a cavern, you look for an entrance.
>The castle was built overtop of the cave system, and it seems a rift has formed somewhere in the castle that’ll allow access to it.
>The shortest route there is… It's the way Myst went.
>Hoping you don't run into the hunter again, you pack the map and descend the stairs, taking the saddlebag with you.
>Ascending the stairs brings you to a ruined hallway, which a missing piece of roof dimly lights.
(6/7)
>>
>>29731138
>Navigating the hall, you soon find yourself in a large open room, brightly lit by the large, broken skylight that encompasses most of the room.
>Vines grow in through tall windows, and a dark crevice sits in the center of the room.
>Stepping over large growths of vines and trying your best not to get cut on the fallen glass, you navigate through the room, which you presume to have been a ballroom at one time.
>Arriving at the crevice you notice that there are three giant vines growing into it, as if they were purposefully invading it.
>Looking into it, you can just barely see the bottom.
>Seeing no better option, you awkwardly grab onto of of the nearby vines and slide down.
(7/7)
>>29726002
>>29727143
People actually followed my story? Er, I mean, of course people followed my story, I am an esteemed writefag!
Let me know what you guys like about my writing so far, along with pointing out what could use improvement.
>>
>>29731163
I fucking love it! Carper!
>>
>>29724867
>Edgy Demon Story
>crushing an unborn foal with your dong
Jesus fucking Christ that's horrible.

So why am I hard?
>>
Interest check.

How open is this thread to cross-thread fiction?

How does a story about a plane horse demon sound to you?
>>
>>29724867

/goat general/
>>
>>29732881
Depends, why the fuck would a plane be a demonic and can you say with any confidence you would make a good story with that concept?
>>
File: Warhammer 40k Chaos Defiler.jpg (77KB, 700x548px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k Chaos Defiler.jpg
77KB, 700x548px
>>29732948

KEK wills it.
>>
>>29732948

I was thinking of making it be a pony Virgil of the Divine Comedy. Guiding an Anon through hell in a modern way.

>>29732964

Admittedly, I was planning on writing a Warhammer x Pony fiction once. Although the current project does not have much to do with it, I'm hoping to get to the other one eventually.

With lots of heresy to it.
>>
oh, hey demon thread. guess i'm writing this weekend.
>>
>>29733063
Oh yeah, babe
>>
File: 1465273252163.png (266KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1465273252163.png
266KB, 1000x670px
>>
Don't you worry, I'm almost done editing chapter 7.
>>
>>29736296
Chapter 7: The Root of the Problem
>Blinking a few times, your eyes adjust almost perfectly to the darkness.
>In it, you can see the vines you rode down on split up and went their own separate ways.
>One leads into what appears to be a cave-in, where it lay buried and damaged.
>Another goes off into a narrow fissure in the cave wall.
>The final follows the only way you can go, a steep decline leading deeper into the cave.
>Following the vine through the winding tunnels, you pass through several small rooms before coming to a roundish chamber.
>Three tunnels branch out from this chamber, but more notable than that is the hole in the center of the chamber with no end in sight.
>The vine you’ve been following coils up and tapers to an end alongside the wall.
>At an impasse, you eye each tunnel carefully, taking note of each and every feature, convinced that this is a test of some sort.
>A dim glow comes from the tunnel directly ahead of you.
>The dim glow quickly turns to a painful, blinding light and your eyes force themselves shut.
>The pain quickly lessens and you open your eyes just in time to see a figure jab a hoof into your ribs, sending you stumbling away and to the side.
>Using the momentum, you keep moving, trying to keep distance between you and your assailant.
>A quick glance over your shoulder reveals Myst rushing after you in the now bright glow of the room.
“Myst! I know it looks bad, but I can explain!”
>”You betrayed me!”
>The two of you are running laps around the hole in the middle of the room.
“I didn’t betray anybody! Just hear me out!”
>She catches up behind you and lunges, hoof wound up for a strike.
>Instead of trying to avoid it, you dig three of your hooves into the ground as the fourth reaches up and bats the punch away as she overshoots you and tumbles onto the ground.
(1/10)
>>
>>29736613
>Quickly she rolls, recovers and is back on her hooves, head lowered and body positioned to charge you at any moment.
>”What’s your plan, demon? You’re working with the hivemind, your archdemon no doubt, aren’t you?”
“The princesses summoned me here to deal with the cult! They had no idea it was a hivemind!”
>”The princesses source heros to do their work, they’d never be stupid enough to task a demon!”
>A swing of her hoof sends a barrage of stones at your face, which one of your grey leathery wings moves to block, cutting your line of sight with her for a split second before tucking itself away.
>She’s about to collide with you, and you lowly sweep one of your hooves in front of her, causing her to jump as she charges.
>Now at eye level with you, you point with your shoulder and connect with her chest, your large mass cancelling hers and bouncing her to the floor a few feet away.
>Dazed, she shakes her head and tipsily gets to her hooves.
>Meanwhile you back away, crouched slightly to try to get closer to eye level with her.
“They claimed the element bearers were compromised, I was their last option to try to fix things! I signed a contract with their terms, I’m simply doing what they bid!”
>”Like I’d believe words from an abomination that lives on false promises and lies! I’m going to take care of this mess, and I’m going to start by taking care of you!”
“The contract is right here, read it for yourself!”
>She begins to charge as you imagine the contract, which materialises in front of her.
>She charges face first into the paper, which wraps around her face as she stumbles on a loose rock between the two of you, causing her to blindly redirect her course.
>The contract flies free from her face as she’s just a few feet away from the hole.
(2/10)
>>
>>29736619
>Time seems to slow as you see her make the split second decision to keep going in an attempt to jump the pit.
>She launches herself into the air, putting herself on a trajectory that would seem to just barely clear the jump.
>However, when she reaches her apoapsis it becomes clear that she isn’t going to make it, and terror floods her face.
>Her hooves hit the other side first and try futilely to find something to grip onto, followed by the rest of her body which lands flatly against the side of the hole before she slides down over the edge and out of your sight.
“MYYYYST!” you scream as you dash to the edge of the hole, your hooves reaching over and down to grab someone you know isn’t there.
>A pit as bottomless as the one before you forms in your stomach as your head slowly peers over the edge.
>A completely wide eyed honey mare just barely hangs by her hooves from a jutting rock.
>Half a wave of relief washes over you and you let out the breath you didn’t know you were holding.
“Hold tight, I’m going to find a way to get out of there!”
>She eyes you before looking down to the void below, and you can tell she’s thinking about which fate is worse.
“Hey, I’m getting you out of that pit, and we’re going to beat this hivemind. Together.”
>Her eyes lower for a second before meeting yours, and she nods.
>Raising your head you look around for anything to save her with.
>Your eyes glance around before stopping on the coiled up vine.
>Quickly you grab it and bring it over to the edge.
Giving it a tug to make sure it’s strong enough, you call out, “I’m going to toss this vine to you, grab it!”
>”Why don’t you just fly down here and rescue me?”
>You uneasily look to your wings, which you still don’t know how to fly with.
(3/10)
>>
>>29736627
“Cave air doesn’t have enough thermal to it to support my large body!” you lie, trying to bluff your way out of it.
>”Whatever, just get me out of this pit, I’m starting to slip!” you hear a tremor in her voice as a few pebbles fall from her hoofhold.
>The vine is lowered to her and she grabs on, and you can hear a sigh of relief before she starts climbing up.
>The vine shakes and moves about the edge as she sways and climbs.
>A shimmer of moisture lines the edge of the pit and your eyes widen as you realise the vine is being cut!
>You reach a hoof out to try and grab it, but the vine shreds and gives way.
>”AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” a piercing death cry rings in your ears as you see her become engulfed by the darkness and the scream begins to fade.
>Instinct is screaming at you to jump in after her, to save her, but the image of two broken bodies forgotten at the bottom of a pit causes you to pause.
>You can’t just give up everything to save her!
>You can’t just let her die!
>You can’t just abandon the fate of the world!
>You can’t just abandon the fate of her!
>You can’t just…
>You can’t-
>...
>You can’t just sit here and watch, MOVE!
>You dive into the pit.
>The air catches your body and you can feel its massive resistance holding you back.
>Front hooves straight down, chin tucked, and back legs tapered you tunnel through the air, down down down into the darkness as your eyes adjust just enough to see your tumbling target.
>Packing yourself as tight as you possibly can, you zoom at her as her eyes widen in surprise and her arms reach as hard as they possibly could to you.
>The distance quickly closes and the two of you intercept.
>You grab Myst and hold her tight to your chest.
>Safe at last… save for one thing.
>You don’t know how to fly.
>There’s probably not much left until the bottom of this pit, and you can’t bullshit your way out of this one!
(4/10)
>>
>>29736637
>”What are you doing?! Fly!”
>Unsurely, you unfurl your wings and are sent into a barely controllable tumble.
>”WE’RE ABOUT TO DIE HERE, QUIT SCREWING AROUND AND SAVE US!”
>Hoping for the best, you fidget your wings until you’re pointed upright, but still freefalling.
>With a mighty push your wings flap, and you can feel your descent slowing.
>You’re still at what you’d call a plummet, but with more flapping you’re soon at more of a broken bone velocity.
>Looking down you see the ground amongst a glow.
>Preparing for a rough landing, you lower your hind legs so they touch down first.
>A few more flaps and you’re at a safe, albeit hard landing speed. A few feet from the ground you flap straight forward, causing your back to pitch rearward.
>Your legs hit hard, and you tense them a little to try and absorb the shock across your body as it lands.
>Folding your wings in across your belly, you shield Myst while keeping your wings from breaking.
>The next part of your body to hit is your rump, followed by rolling onto your spine.
>Pain grips your head as it comes down onto hard rock.
>Coming to a stop and realising you’re still alive, you relax as your wings uncoil and let out a deep breath.
>Shakily, Myst lets out “Hah! We- We made it! We’re alive!”
“We’re alive!” you join in before pausing, “You aren’t going to ruin this moment by backstabbing me and killing me after all that, are you?”
>Her golden eyes meet yours and you see a wide range of emotions flowing through them.
>”I uh… well, to tell the truth... I was planning on killing you as soon as you helped me up, but after what you just did, there’s something about you that’s different from the other demons. Any other demon would have watched me fall to my death, not save me. I’m going to trust you here, but I’m still keeping an eye on you.”
(5/10)
>>
>>29736648
“I… guess at least you’re honest? Just don’t spend too much time watching me, it’s impolite to stare.”
>She gets up and off of your belly, and you roll over and join her.
>You’re certainly at the bottom of the pit, but there’s a small passage that faintly glows a dark blue.
>Both of you exchange confused looks before entering.
>The passage leads into a crystalline chamber containing a sickly looking crystal tree and dead crystalline flora surrounding it.
>The moment you step into the chamber you hear, and somehow feel, a garbled rhythm in the back of your mind.
>Myst’s eyes widen in shock, “What have they done to the tree?!”
>An azure unicorn with a white and light bluish mane and magical looking mark on her flank steps out from behind it.
>”The Tree of Harmony emits a protective magical field that greatly reduces my ability to spread. I’ve dampened this field.”
“What do you hope to achieve from all of this? To spread over everyone, take over the world?”
>”I want to--”
>”Die, that’s what!” Myst cuts her off, “The tree does much more than just dampen your influence, it’s an immune system for the magical energy fields! Without it, the magical field will become unstable and there’s no telling what’ll happen! You’re going to kill yourself and bring the rest of the world down with you!”
>Myst flips open the saddlebag on your rump and grabs something out before throwing it at the pony, which screams in agony.
>Myst rushes in a bee line for something.
>”I hope you’ve been paying attention, Anon! There’s three crystals around here that are containing the tree! Smash them!”
>She smashes into a reddish crystal with a black core about the size of her, destroying it with a bright flash.
>The rhythm in your mind becomes clearer, but you still can’t tell what it is.
>By now the pony has recovered and is locked onto you as her horn glows.
(6/10)
>>
>>29736660
>Sidestepping just in time, a superheated beam of magic just barely misses you.
>There’s a crystal about 50 feet away, and you make a mad dash for it.
>A beam is fired to the ceiling, causing a crystalline piece to come crashing down in front of you, which you barely manage to hurdle over with a wing flap and a stumbled landing.
>Stumbling, your hoof catches a loose rock, tripping you as a laser just barely misses you.
>As you fall you summersault and your rump smashes into something, causing a flash of light, and the rhythm in your head gets clearer and more regular.
>”One more crystal to go, MOVE!”
>Before you can get up you feel weightless and are dragged into the center of the room, Myst is brought next to you in the same fashion.
>The two of you flail about, trying to squirm out of the light blue glow that holds you in place.
>”I cannot allow you to end my existence. You’ve become too great of threats to allow for capture; I cannot allow you to live.”
>The grip around you tightens and your flesh begins to slowly compress.
>Your muscles fight the compression, your entire abdomen tensing at full force in an attempt to prevent suffocation and your organs from being crushed.
>Looking over, Myst either didn’t tense in time or wasn’t strong enough, her stomach is depressed and tears trail down her face as gags and chokes fill the room.
>You’re going to be sharing a similar fate soon, your lungs already burn for another breath.
>The beat in your head quickens as your eyes dart around for anything to save you.
>Reaching for the saddlebag, your hoof is stopped and the bag is forcefully ripped from you and levitated down onto the ground.
>As your lungs begin to slowly convulse, your heart rate is all you can hear in your ears as something wells up inside of you.
>Finally your muscles can take it no longer and go limp, whatever air you had being forced from you.
(7/10)
>>
>>29736670
>But as it leaves, the welling in you leaves with it.
“Ŗ͠E̶̴͡L̸̛͞É̵̀͞A̶͘͟͡S̷̶̴̨͠È̶͘͡ ́̀̕͢Y̧͢͟Ò̴U̶̢͢R̴͢͡ ̶̡́Ǵ̸̴R̶̵̢̢Ì̡͟P̀͞!̴̸̀̕͝”
>The two of you are dropped from the air, Myst hitting the ground with a thump and not moving as you hit the ground gasping, nearly crying when fresh air enters your lungs.
>Your eyes lock with the blue pony, who wears a slightly confused expression.
>Something pushes its way from the back of your mind to the front.
>Despite protests from your lungs, you speak, and with it leaves a great pressure from your chest.
“D̨̀̕͢Ơ ̢͘͜A̢S̶ ͠I̶̢͜ ͡͡͝C̨͠O͢͠M̶͝M̨͢͟͝A̛͟͟͡Ǹ̡D͠,̴͡͞ ̵̨̧͘͜S̡̢͜͝Ę͟R̸̶̷͠V̸̛͡À̸̴Ņ̸̛̕T̕͟!̕͘͠͠”
>The pony locks up, eyes widening for a moment before staring obediently at you.
“D̷̴̡͝E̕͜͞S̸̶̨͡Ţ̸́͞R̕O̴̵͟Y̸̧ ̕T̶͞H̷̨̨́͝E̴̷̶͜͠ ̸͡C̢R̷̴Ỳ̴̡́͜S̢͟Ţ̨̀͘Ą̕͟͟Ļ̀̀͜͝.̡͡”
>Obeying, the pony walks to the base of the tree, but slows down greatly, resisting your influence.
>”No! Don’t do this, I don’t want to go back to before! I don’t-”
”Y̨̡͝O͘Ừ̵͢͠ ̡́͢D̷̷́͞ÁR̨̕͟͠E ̨̕D͢Į́͟͝Ś̸͘Ǫ̨̀͢B̸̷̨̧͠É̸͘Y̨̕ ̵͘͟A̴N̴ ̴̧͠O̵͟R͘D͢Ę̢͢͠R̶̡?̴̛͡”
>”N...no mmmaster!”
>She quickens her pace, though you can tell she’s still resisting.
>Her hoof raises above the crystal and begins to quiver and shake.
“D͡͠͠Ơ͜ ̕͞I̸̕Ţ̶́.̧͘͟”
>Her hoof comes down and obliterates the crystal as a flash blinds the room.
>After the flash, all is still and quiet as the pony lays limp on the ground.
>With it over, you let out a deep breath.
“It’s over, Myst. The tree is secure.”
“...”
“Myst?”
>You look over to the honey pony, who is deathly still.
>Eyes flaring, you’re on your hooves and overtop of her in a heartbeat.
>She’s not breathing and her eyes look blankly into space as still wet tears stain her face.
>Planting your lips onto hers, you blow and her chest rises.
>You wait a second and repeat the process several times, to no avail.
(8/10)
>>
>>29736674
“I’m not letting you die, dammit!”
>Again you blow, the chest rises, and you wait.
>Again and again you do this.
>Your very essence is gripped by the thought of Myst dying after all of this, and you think back to what you did just moments before; demon magic.
>Shouting at a body won’t bring it back to life.
>Something feels warm inside of yourself.
>Blowing again, you feel a large amount of heat leave your body.
>Her lips pulse for a moment against yours and you see a flutter in her chest.
>You blow again, this time imagining your life being poured through your lips and into hers.
>More response, she’s coming back!
>Repeating this is more and more of a task every time, your body weakens and you feel frozen.
>Dizziness and nausea get the better of you and you collapse next to her.
>You try to crawl overtop of her, to give her more of your life, but you can do no more, you lay there, breathing laboriously.
>Suddenly Myst sputters and coughs, her spasming calming down into heavy breathing.
>She looks around, at the chamber, then the tree, the pony, and finally at your collapsed form.
>”Was I just…”
Weakly you manage to wheeze out “Dead.”
>”And you…”
>Her eyes lock with yours and she realizes what you’ve just done.
>You see a tear glisten in her eye before she leans in and hugs you.
>”Y-you’re so cold… You’re completely out of energy!”
>She releases you and looks around the room frantically, before finding her saddlebag and grabbing something shiny.
>She brings it over to you, an ornate glass vial filled with the richest, deepest gold you’ve ever seen.
>”This right here is ambrosia, I was saving it for myself incase something like now happened,” she uncaps it and holds your head up, pressing it to your lips which you accept, “But I guess I won’t need it if I’ve got you around to do that, now do I?” she smiles.
(9/10)
>>
>>29736679
>Words simply cannot describe how it tastes, and it slides smoothly down your throat, immediately going to work warming your chest.
>”It may be the nectar of the gods, but it’s not going to instantly work. For now, you need to rest. Don’t worry, I’ll… *yawn* I’ll watch over you.”
>She lays down in front of you, and you can see her eyelids get heavy as the adrenalin wears off.
>You move a hoof around her and pull her close to you, with her becoming the little spoon as your combined body heat creates the perfect temperature for with which to drift off to sleep.
(10/10)

This chapter is certainly my favorite; it was a fun challenge to write, and had so much packed into it. Betrayal, infighting, danger, a boss fight, a main character dying, the protagonist entering the process of dying for a short period, and cuddles.
Let me know what you think.
>>
>9
>>
>>29737273
>>
>>29736700
NICE!
>>
>>29736700
Not bad bro!
>>
>>29736700
sweet words
>>
>Implying 10 is okay.
>>
>>29739868
>10 still isn't okay
>>
>>29740629
>10 yet again
Thread is rip
>>
File: best_friends_4ever.png (1MB, 3576x1852px) Image search: [Google]
best_friends_4ever.png
1MB, 3576x1852px
I think we are going to be best friends.
>>
>>29741793
What a cutie
>>
>>29741826
Do you mind if I do?
>>
>>29741841
Do what, post a cutie demum poner?
>>
File: She_the_cutrest_demon_form1(1).png (847KB, 1335x1942px) Image search: [Google]
She_the_cutrest_demon_form1(1).png
847KB, 1335x1942px
>>29741860
Should have drawn her more desu
>>
>>29741923
I want to hug that demon
>>
>>29741793

Is that a Turonie?
>>
Chapter 8: Mental Exercise
>Calmly you awake with a pleasant feeling floating through every part of your body.
>Your mind is clear, but this soon changes as fragments of the past day float in and out and remind you of your task.
>Sitting up, you nudge Myst and stir her from her sleep.
“Come on sleepyhead, we’ve got a world to save and a hivemind to take care of.”
>She bolts upright in panic.
>”We fell asleep! The hivemind has probably mobilized by now!”
“Relax, we stabilized the Tree of Harmony; the hivemind is being suppressed, we just need to deal the final blow.”
>She blinks, calming down as realization sets in.
>She sighs, ”I guess you’re right, but we still need to finish it off before it can get any sort of foothold again.”
“Right. Now, where exactly are we and how can we get back to the host?”
>The ground rumbles and crystal roots burst upward, coiling and weaving into an impermeable dome around you.
>There’s a tensing in your gut and your head begins to swim as it feels like you just moved a million miles an hour.
>The nausea passes and the roots unravel and retreat back into the ground, which instead of being cave, is now carpeted stone.
>Still laying down, you blink as your mind tries confusedly to piece together the pieces.
>You’re back in the throne room in the Castle of the Two Sisters.
>Quickly your mind gets traction again as you realise you’ve just teleported.
>”That answers that I guess.”
>She begins on her way toward the door to the hivemind as you get up and follow.
“Wait a minute, what’s the plan?”
>”We’ve got to make one up on the fly. The hivemind should be weak enough to dispel from the host’s mind, so we’ve got to move quick and perform some purification rites.”
>Not completely confident in the plan, but without anything better, you follow Myst down the stairs.
(1/7)
>>
>>29743136
>Once again you’re in the room of polished black stone, almost everything is the way it was when you last saw it, save for a few lamps that had burnt out after presumably running out of fuel.
>The purple pony from earlier is where it last was, though its magic circle is heavily damaged and the unicorns are nowhere to be seen.
>The host is laying flat on the ground, looking heavily fatigued and breathing heavily.
>”You’re… back.” the host labors out.
>”Come to… finish me off, have you?”
>”Tell me… what have I done so wrong?”
>”What have you done wrong?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WRONG?!” Myst bursts out.
>”I’ve done as you ponies would have done… in my situation.”
>”Taking over the minds of everyone is not what anypony would have done in your situation!”
>”I did what I had to do to survive! When I started out,” it pauses to wheeze, then lowers its voice, “When I started out, I had no other thought than possession and survival. I was thrust into this world and given all this knowledge to work with and nothing to gui-”
>”ENOUGH! The way you try to justify your actions sickens me. You’re a blight on this world and that’s all you ever will be.”
>Myst quickly reaches into her saddlebag and whips a vial at the host, which shatters on impact and causes the pony to writhe.
>The writhing soon slows and it rolls onto its back, the only movement now coming from it is labored breathing.
>Myst trots to the nearby tables and begins skimming papers and books for something.
>Papers rustle in the background as you slowly approach the hivemind.
>”I hit it with a paralysing agent to keep it still for now. It’ll last long enough for us to get rid of it.”
>You sit next to its head and brush the mane out of its eyes.
>Its eyes follow you, and there’s a deep expression of fear in them.
(2/7)
>>
>>29743140
>You just can’t figure out if it’s from the host or the hivemind.
>”Here it is!” Myst calls as she holds up a scroll, “This scroll details a magic circle to temporarily merge minds.”
>She grabs several pieces of chalk from a nearby table and gets to work first erasing the existing magic circle, then creating a new one offcentered from the hivemind.
>After a fair amount of mumbling, mistakes, and non-magical curses, Myst has a completed circle.
>From where you sit it most certainly looks like a complex ritual magic circle.
“So what does it do, and how does it work?”
>”The circle will temporarily merge the minds of whoever’s in it when it activates. I’m going to send you into the host’s mind to separate them from the parasite, causing the circle to destabilize and wake the two of you up. Sounds simple enough, right?”
“And how exactly will I separate the two of them?”
>”Well, the mind you’re about to enter will be heavily damaged in some way or another, and you need to fix it. It should all become apparent to you when you go in.”
>Lowering yourself to the floor you curl your legs inwards and lay, somewhat reminiscent of a cat.
“And what if this doesn’t work?”
>She pauses, “Just don’t think like that and it’ll work.”
>With that she brings her hoof down on the circle and smashes a gem.
>Your vision waves as you lower your head to the floor and a lightweight feeling overcomes you.
>Instantaneously you’re falling into a murky void.
>Reflex takes over by spreading your wings and you’re soon gliding.
>The bottom of the void turns into what appears to be branches and leaves, and as you glide closer they appear to be wilted.
>A branch reaches up and snags a front hoof, causing you to nosedive directly into the mass.
>You’re jostled around before being spit out of the underside onto your hooves and onto a wooden floor.
>Looking around, you appear to be inside of a massive hollowed out tree.
(3/7)
>>
>>29743146
>Damaged books litter the rounded chamber, and empty shelves are carved into the walls.
>There’s only one way to go from here, and that’s through a long corridor.
>Taking it, you travel onwards until you pause when the ground beneath you suddenly feels soft and sags.
>Rotten wood is what you see before it gives way and you’re sent plummeting through branches, more decayed floors and pelted by flying books.
>A branch breaks your fall by catching your underbelly, flipping you, and dropping you on your back onto a cold marble floor.
>As you get up you’re interrupted by being slammed back onto the floor and restrained by a purple glow.
>”Parasite!” an unknown voice calls out, seething with acid.
>A furious purple pony approaches, horn glowing violently as you’re pressed against the floor even tighter.
>She stops before raising an eyebrow as her face softens.
>Before you know it you’re twirled upright and set down.
>”It’s you again! But, wait, how?” she asks, cocking her head.
>Her eyes drift over your body and flare in alarm
>”Y-you’re a demon! What’s going on here?”
“Long or short version?”
>”Short.”
”I was given a contract to get rid of the hive mind, and, in turn, that means saving you. We’ve managed to stabilize the Tree of Harmony, and now I’ve been sent into your mind to separate the two of you.”
>”We?” she asks, looking around.
“It’s just me right now, my partner Myst stayed behind to send me in. I’m Anon, by the way. Despite being in your head I never got your name.”
>“Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship and former protege of Princess Celestia.”
>Something flickers in the corner of your eye and you look around.
“So this is your mind, huh?”
>The two of you are in the center of a circular marble room lined with bookcases, tables, and hallways that leading to different wings.
(4/7)
>>
>>29743154
>”It used to be bigger and more organized before the parasite. Although I’m able to access the rest of my mind, I’ve managed to keep all the knowledge in this area restricted from the parasite.”
“That’s… Pretty impressive. Have the other ponies under its control been able to do something similar?”
>”Maybe in a much, much smaller form, the extent of my mind mapping is-” she stops and leans to look past you in alarm.
>Looking with her, you just catch a glimpse of something… ghostly disappearing at the end of a hall.
>”NO! IT GOT IN!” Twilight screams as she runs off in its direction, horn charging.
>Following, you stop when something whispers in your ear from behind you.
>”I never got to finish earlier.”
>Whipping around reveals nothing as your eyes scramble to find what spoke to you.
“Finish what?”
>”My explanation.”
>The voice is most certainly coming from somewhere in the room, but you can’t be sure of where.
“Go ahead and finish it, then.”
>Fog rises from a spot in the floor and condenses into a grey pony apparition.
>Two yellow rings appear at eye level for it, and chest level for you.
>”I was thrown into this world, Anonymous, similar to you. However, instead of having previous knowledge like when you were summoned, I had nothing. I was pure instinct.”
“And what did this instinct tell you to do?”
>”Survive. I found a host and began my sapient life. I haAAAH-”
>A beam of violet light streams into its body, causing its form to suddenly dissipate in all directions.
>Hoofsteps come from behind and Twilight stands next to you.
>”That’s it. It’s gone,” she lets a small sigh, “I can feel the pressure on my mind decreasing.”
>Standing there, you’re dumbfounded by the anticlimaticness of it all.
>Twilight didn’t even need your help, and you’re amazed she hadn’t defeated the hivemind earlier.
(5/7)
>>
>>29743161
“So… that’s that then, huh?”
>”I can… I can feel my mind restructuring itself. It’s going to take a lot of effort on my part, but I’ll be able to piece this place back together.”
>There’s a strange tingle, and books on the shelves begin to slowly dissapear.
>”Your magic circle is destabilizing, we’ll soon be back in the world of the liVinG.”
>Twilight begins to fade, and all of the books are gone by now.
>Walls start disappearing when you blink, and soon you’re alone in a black void.
>”A-anon,” voices whisper hastily, “I don’t have long. I did what I had to in order to survive. Feelings, emotions, they weren’t a natural part of me.”
“Weren’t?”
>”As I gained ponies, my knowledge of emotions grew. I didn’t think much of them until you showed up. As you weakened me, I was trying everything to get ahead of you again.”
“And so you began to feel.”
>The fog pony from before materialises before you, although it’s taken on the form of a filly and transparent enough that you can just barely make it out.
>”Yes, and with it came morality. I… I don’t know what’s happening, Anon. I want to live, and at the same time I know it’s not right to live like this,” the voice becomes uneasy, “My emotions are crashing against eachother, telling me to survive, telling me to stop, telling me to grow, telling me it’s wrong.”
>”I have no host, Anon. I’m using the last of my energy to tell you this, and when I run out…”
>”I-I don’t want to die, Anon.”
“I… I don’t know what you want me to do.”
>”I don’t either, these feelings are scrambling my mind, I just can’t handle them, Anon. I want it to stop, but the only way for that is for me to die.”
>The Hivemind isn’t the only one conflicted, your heart stirs and your mind is looping the situation, looking for a solution.
>Tingling in your body becomes more intense and you can feel the world around you growing colder.
(6/7)
>>
>>29743167
>Looking to your heart, it believes every word the Hivemind says.
>With your brain trusting your heart, you do something out of genuine trust.
>You reach your hoof out to it, and it looks at it, before looking at you, then back at it.
“You don’t have to die... share my mind and we can experience this world together.”
>Hesitantly it reaches out and holds it, and your mind opens.
>There’s a slight pressure in your mind as the fog travels up your arm and into your head.
>The feeling is strange, but in no way unpleasant.
>A gentle voice joins your own in the back of your head.
[Thank you.]
(7/7)

>>29741841
That's one cute poner.
>>29733002
I meant to post this with my last update, I like your Virgil idea and would be interested in reading it.
>>
"I should be sleeping but I'll bump instead" bump.
>>
Succubus Bump
>>
i swear i'll write bump
>>
File: COM4__Minxy_by_MagnaLuna.jpg (2MB, 2849x2715px) Image search: [Google]
COM4__Minxy_by_MagnaLuna.jpg
2MB, 2849x2715px
I guess I'll come back another time. But good to know you guys exist.
>>
File: 1452280662521.png (264KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452280662521.png
264KB, 800x600px
Oh wow this thred is up?
I love them succubonies
>>
>>29745195
Good post
>>
9 aint fine so we'll push back time.
>>
Demon pony is unf/10 material.
>>
Something something circle magic themed bump.
>>
>>29743187
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>10
>>
File: 1465473285235275.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465473285235275.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>
Chapter 9: That Little Voice
>You’re pulled as if suspended from a string and there’s a prodding on your shoulder as you blink awake.
>Myst lightly shakes you as Twilight watches from beside her.
>Myst lets out a sigh of relief, “Good, you’re awake. You were starting to worry me when Twilight woke before you.”
“We decided we could hit the snooze button.”
>”We? Oh, please tell me you and Twilight didn’t merge minds.”
[This is… I don’t feel good.]
>In your mind, you talk,
{What are you doing? We’re talking in third person now.}
[You… We? I’m. I’m not sure. Our minds are conflicting, but we can feel our minds adapting.]
“We’re just recovering from our minds intertwining. Our mind will soon be back to normal.”
>”Anon, what are you talking about? Our minds were only in contact with one another for a short time, not anywhere long enough to have any identity conflictions.”
“Our mind is more susceptible to such an occurrence than yours.”
>A purple field envelops you, holding you still.
>”Then how come you were able to identify my mind from yours right there? Something’s not right.”
”We have told you, our mind was not prepared for such an occurrence, our mind was not strong enough.”
>”Anon, you’re not making any sense here,” Myst adds in, “the minds of demons are highly developed, that’s why the hivemind wanted you specifically as a new host.”
[Can you feel it, Anon? Our minds are adapting to one another quickly.]
{Not quickly enough, they know something is wrong and I can’t bluff it from here.}
>”Hold still, I’m going to scan you to find out what’s wrong.”
>There’s a tingling from your rear, and a look reveals a magical wall moving slowly up your body.
“I-I’m fine! S-see? I’m back to talking normally now, that demon mind of mine recovered quick as lightning!”
>In an attempt to avoid it, you try to move your head, only to have it moved back into place gently, yet firmly by magic.
(1/8)
>>
>>29748891
>Your head is filled with a swirling sensation as the magic passes through it, which turns red in response.
>”I-I don’t believe it! The hivemind has managed to not only survive, but plant itself into Anon’s head!”
[Bluff, claim I have contaminated her magic.]
{I can’t do that. Although it might get me out of this, I’m not having you hide in the back of my head for all eternity.}
“That’s because I allowed it asylum in my head.”
>The two of them gasp in shock, and your restraints pull you flat to the ground.
>”Myst, we need to prepare a greater banishing rite. I’ll need you to draw up a circle, then I’ll imbue raw magic into it.”
>Myst pauses for a second and looks into your eyes before grabbing out some chalk.
“Listen, I’m still in a sane state of mind; I’ve only let the hivemind share my brain, not control it!”
>”And why would Anon ever agree to that?” asks Myst, having completed a basic circle around you.
“I’ll let the hivemind tell you the same thing that it told me.”
{Go ahead, I’ll let you talk now.}
“/You never let me finish my explanation from earlier. I was given one goal, survive, and no constraints when I was thrown into this world. In order to learn your morals, I had to move on from pure instinct and obtain a host./”
>”So why didn’t you stop with just me?”
“/Because you were a single sample. Your minds were confusing to navigate at first, and every mind is unique. With just a few, I could not know that the standards each individual held themselves to were the normal standards. I noticed trends, but a few times I obtained someone with morals that were radically different from the rest. I had to take these into account./”
>”So why didn’t you stop when you had enough to create a baseline?”
>At this point the circle has more intricate details and is nearly finished.
(2/8)
>>
>>29748897
“/Because I had no reason to. Philosophy was something I never had, and when introduced, made survival more difficult. You ponies were able to survive without harming one another, but in order for me to survive, I needed minds… that is, until I met Anonymous./”
>Myst produces a bag of salt and lines the base circle with it.
>”How does Anon fit into this? You wanted to take her over as your new host.”
“/Anon’s mind is incredibly powerful, owing to her being a demon. I wanted to have her as my new host, as it was the next logical choice in my survival. However, you, Twilight, were able to momentarily displace my control over you in order to free Anon by using something I had disregarded this entire time: emotion. As Anon escaped and proceeded to combat me, I looked into what was powerful enough to override me./”
>”So you tried to find a way to weaponize emotion?”
>The circle is complete at this point and a silver nugget is procured from a nearby shelf by Myst.
“/At first, yes. I experimented with emotion, at first slowly, methodically, but as Anon came closer and closer to separating me from you, I couldn’t control it. Fear overcame me and other emotions soon followed. As the emotions flowed over me, I realised they were yours, Twilight. I felt everything. The horror of the situation... the stress you felt when fighting me the entire way knowing one slip up could be your last beared down like the Earth; the depression when you began to weaken and noticed just how small the area was in your mind you still had control of, and words cannot properly explain the feelings of violation, sacrilege, as I invaded the most intimate part of you, your mind, and twisted it and defiled it for my own purpose. Even now I feel sick./”
>A wave of emotions washes through you and they flow freely.
(3/8)
>>
>>29748904
“/For what it’s worth, Twilight, I’m truly, truly sorry. Anon has offered to try and teach me about emotion, about morals, dogmas, and has freely allowed me to share her mind to do so. If you wish to banish me…. I cannot say I blame you./”
>Twilight is completely still, though her eyes make miniscule movements, scanning you, looking to see if this is genuine.
>A tear falls from her eye.
>And another.
>Her magical grip on you ceases, and she rushes toward you, kicking the salt circle and smearing chalk as she does so.
>She grabs onto you and hugs you, her tears streaming down her face and onto your back as she holds you tight.
>“I-I… I forgive you,” she whispers, hardly audible.
“/Thank you./”
>Time could not be measured for as long as she held you in her embrace.
>Myst stood patiently, and you’re certain you saw tears fall from her honey cheeks.
>Twilight loosens her grip and backs up, tears still in her eyes and smiles as she offers you her hoof.
[It’s back to you, Anon.]
>Taking the hoof, she helps you up onto all fours.
>”Let’s get out of here. I think we’ve learned something today.”
>The three of you head for the exit when you stop with a strange itch in the back of your mind.
“Wait a minute. The princesses gave me a contract,” with a thought it materialises before the three of you, and you point to it, “Anonymous shall, within reason, preserve as much of the aforementioned cult's writings as reasonably possible, and deliver them to the Royal Esoteric Containment Archives.”
>”Cult? But there’s no cult.”
“The princesses thought that the hivemind’s conversion behavior was a cult, we’re the only ones that know differently.”
>Twilight thinks for a second before speaking.
>”They’re all preserved, and there’s never any detail on when they have to be delivered. We’ll have a guard unit come by later to pick them up.”
“Sounds good to me.”
(4/8)
>>
>>29748910
>The three of you walk out of the room and exit the ruins.
>As you march on, the Everfree is dead silent, and not a creature is to be seen as you soon find yourselves at the edge of the forest bordering Ponyville.
>The brightness causes you to blink as your eyes adjust to the daylight.
>On the horizon a train is seen approaching the town.
>Looking down on your companions, you soon realise that you’re undisguised.
>Cracking of bones startle the two of them who look over to see you in your previous disguise.
>Twilight looks on, curious before shaking her head and refocusing.
>”That’s the Canterlot express in the distance, we can make it if we hurry.”
>A quick run through the streets of Ponyville results in several strange looks from passersby, but you pay them no mind as you make it to the station with only a minute to spare.
>”Tickets please,” the ticketmaster asks of you.
>”Official princess business, we need to get to Canterlot.”
>The ticketmaster looks at Twilight in surprise before bowing his head.
>”Go right ahead, Princess.”
>”ALL ABOARD!” calls the conductor.
>Boarding the train, a bell clangs several times before the train takes off toward the Mountains.
>During the ride Myst and yourself share with Twilight the story of how the two of you met and saved her.
>Every now and again the hivemind cuts into the story and apologises.
>Twilight is about to share with you two how she became the host when a whistle signals you’ve arrived in Canterlot.
>Your trio disembark and you end up retracing the steps you used to get out of the city.
>Arriving at the castle and passing through the portcullis, the guards ahead of you bow and open the grand doors.
>Twilight takes the lead at this point and it’s not long before you reach two large doors, which a noble pony exits from.
(5/8)
>>
>>29748918
>He passes the three of you and raises his head that much more at the sight of you.
>The two guards open the door and you pass through, coming to a stop before the Princesses on their throne.
>Twilight bows, and you do so also.
>Myst follows in suit, though you can tell she does it reluctantly.
>Celestia nods to the guards and they exit the room.
>The doors close and a golden aura surrounds them for a second.
>”Twilight Sparkle, Anonymous, and… Runic Shield, if memory serves me right. You’ve managed to disrupt the cult in a matter of two days. It seems as though we did get the best of the best,” speaks Celestia.
>You cock an eyebrow at Myst before speaking.
“It would seem as though your intelligence was off about it being a cult.”
>“Praytell thee, what was it?” inquires Luna
“A hivemind that took Twilight as a host and tried to take my mind as the new one.”
>”You were able to banish a hivemind on your own?”
>”She had some help,” adds in Myst.
“It also helped that we settled on sharing my mind.”
>The princesses seem to do a double take on that, meanwhile you feel a shiver go through your body as a familiar ghostly form manifests beside you.
>”Hark! Tellest the reasoning behind your deception!”
[Using information I gained from Twilight, I’ve figured out how to use your magic to project an avatar of myself; I hope you don’t mind.]
>There’s a quick flash from Celestia’s horn and her demeanor softens as she reaches a hoof onto her sister’s shoulder to calm her.
>”Please, do explain.”
>The Hivemind starts, “It all started with my initial manifestation…”

>”... And that’s when the four of us left for here.”
>The two sisters sit for a moment, analyzing the tale they’ve just been told.
>”Dear Sister, do you believe they tellest the truth?”
(6/8)
>>
>>29748928
>”I believe it’s the truth, that I have no doubt of. What we must think of is what will become of them.”
>”We’ve already agreed what we would do at the terminance of their contract, we--”
>”That was before we made the contract,” with a glimmer of her horn the contract appears, “We cannot back out of this.”
>”Anonymous,” Celestia continues, “Although you did not take care of a cult, as was detailed in the contract, there was never one to begin with. As such, your terms were always completed, and you could have left without contractual repercussion as soon as you had realised this was the case. Seeing as you did not, contrary to what any other demon would have done, we will honor the contract on another level by declaring that all terms have been completed.”
>The scroll’s terms gain a crossout through the terms you were to complete, while the terms regarding your success remain untouched, after which the scroll rolls up and dematerialises.
>”So that’s it? After all I have done to your subjects, you brush it off like that?/”
>”We never said we were turning a completely blind eye,” replies Celestia, “for now we’re trusting you to the care of Anonymous, though we’ll be keeping an eye on you. We’ll invite you back to the castle from time to time to check up on your progress; for now you’re free to go about as you please. You’ll be awarded funds to help you in your endeavors upon leaving the castle.”
“Thank you, your majesties,” you say with a bow.
>The doors open and the four of you leave.
>The group stops at the grand foyer.
>Twilight speaks first.
>”It’s been one heck of an adventure, but all adventures must come to an end,” a yawn escapes her muzzle, “I’m going to rest here for the remainder of the evening and head to Ponyville in the morning. Should you ever pass through Ponyville in your travels, you’re always welcome to visit.”
(7/8)
>>
>>29748935
>She gives each one of you a hug before disappearing into the castle.
>You meet eyes with Myst.
>”Anonymous, we would have never made it out of this ordeal like we did without each other. I’ve never really had a partner, but there’s a first for everything; that is, if you’re up for it.”
“A demon joining forces with one of, if not the best, hunters to keep Equestria safe from all things evil? There’s nothing I’d love more. How about it, Hivemind?”
>”I’ve got the same mindset as you one this one, literally and metaphorically.”
>The three of you smile.
>And so the hunter, the demon, and the hivemind left Canterlot Castle, becoming the best hunting squadron that Equestria had ever seen.
(8/8)

Oh boy, that was one hell of a green. I started writing it with no ending in mind at all, then it turned into a cult, then it evolved into its final form as a hivemind antagonist. I have a whole 7 pages of character notes, plots, lore, etc. I had originally planned to have parts of it where you guys decide the plot with possible bad ends, but scrapped that idea at the last moment. For now, I'm going to fade back into the shadows for a while, but I may pop back up with a green or two of the trio's exploits later down the road.
Let me know what you guys think.
>>29745182
Oh, and that's a hnng tier cute poner.
>>
commencing the demonic ritual of writing. also trying once again to get a pastebin. contactedt he admin so hopefully that will fix it. on another note, i'll read up on your story once i'm done writing, carpenter.
>>
>>29748959
Dat was some bomb ass green my dude
>>
since my pastebin is still a clusterfuck hopefully that will be remedied soon. pls respond pastebin admin, i'll be posting everything past what is in the pastebin in the OP which includes the update.
>>
also, from this point forward i'll be using forward slashes to signify when anons brain demon is speaking
>>
>you are the demon who identifies as mayonnaise human. on the inside.
>after all it's the human on the inside that counts
>/you're not entirely human on the inside. i'm still here./
>oh jee. thanks for reminding me.
>/being stuck with you isn't too pleasant for me either. but i'm helping you because this is my body now too. you just seem to be stuck in the pilots seat. i've tried to take control, but i cannot. at least not for very long. but we're stuck together until we figure a way to fix it./
>nah. it's my body. you can't control it at all
>you do your best to give a mental :^)
>and you get kicked by your own leg
ow.
>fine. point taken.
>/shut up. the purple one is trying to get your attention./
>twilight looks irritated
>"listen when i talk to you demon! i'm trying to get more information out of you and you're just making weird faces and kicking yourself!"
sorry twilight. i was having a mental dialogue.
>"you mean monologue"
i'm sure i did....
>she shuddered a little when you spoke
are you cold?
>"n...no. anyway. so you know the consequences of breaking the promise you just made, right?
>you muster up your best angry ponkers impersonation
NOPONY BREAKS A PINKIE PROMISE
>she seems shocked
>but she probably tossed that in the bin of "creepy weird things this thing knows about me and my friends" mental bin
>"i'll...take that as a yes."
yes, it's a yes.
>"and you know that while not no paper, it's a binding contract?"
affirmative
>"so how were you planning on
>she makes air quotes with her hooves
>help me"
by pretending to be a stallion or...otherwise to help you know what to do and react to situations in a well mannered fashion i suppose
>"...roleplaying"
robe and wizard hat included.
>"what?"
so are you going to accept or not?
>she seems hesitant
>but after some time she nods
>that makes a wide smile form on your face
>and she blushes while looks away
>holy shit she's too cute
>/cute enough to fuck until she's a quivering mess/
>shut up, you
>>
>>29749927
>can i use my new demon powers or whatever to make a robe and wizard hat?
>/yes. but don't./
>fuck you, i do what i want
>/i won't stop you. but i'll make you regret it if you do./
>oh no. don't kick me again.
>/do it and i will brutally and violently rape you in your dream tonight./
>damn. that's out of proportion isn't it?
>/that was a joke. but don't do it./
>top tier joke. ten out of ten.
>"so when do we start, anon?"
there's an important demonic ritual i need to preform before we begin
>/demonic ritual? there isn't anything you need to do to preform the task she asked of you./
>twigglywigglys concern over this statement is evident on her face
>"what do you need to do?"
>ignoring the question, you walk past her back to the kitchen
>your tail moves to where it caresses her side as you walk by her
>dripping is heard from behind you a moment later
>but that doesn't matter.
>important demonic things to do
>and by demonic things you mean drinking the remainder of the pot of coffee
>which is almost full
now that my terribly evil ritual is done, let's do it
>twilight bites her lip then shakes her head a little
>"y-yeah. but first can you....do that thing again?"
>boop
be more specific, twi
>after the scrunch she turns around and lifts her tail
>you sigh
again?
>"i know you don't really like it...but please?"
>/use your dick this time/
>no, head demon.
mmmm. no. not yet. let's get some of that help in first.
>"b-but you have to! it's in the contract!"
yes it does. but it doesn't say i must immediately act upon your command. think of it as....a reward for how you do. the more you pay attention and the better you do, the....better i will uhm....relieve you of your heat.
>"you're making this a kind of game? like a roleplaying learning game?! i love learning games!"
>she claps...clops?...claops? her hooves together and make a cute little squee noise
>and also makes a small puddle of mare juice behind her
>man, she must REALLY love learning games
>>
>>29749933
>twilight has led the two of you to the not rape dungeon
>it's just her basement
>she's excitedly running around gathering necessary note taking materials
>parchment, quill, ink
>extra parchment, extra quill, extra ink
>backup extra parchment, quill, and ink
>when she's done gathering her "necessary" items she plops down in front of you and smiles widely
>"so how do we start this, anon?"
well....imagine you're at your favorite.....resturaunt.
>she bites her lip and squirms as she closes her eyes
>"mmhm... i'm at that little hayburger place"
>your ear flicks and turns towards a click noise
>as you turn your head to locate the source of the sound your surroundings start to dissolve
what the fuck is this?
>twilight opens her eyes and looks around in confusion
>"this is...where i was imagining we were. did i accidentally teleport us there? i've never done something like that before, i swear!....but it isn't unheard of for unicorns to unintentionally cast spells during estrus....i didn't do this, did i?!"
no twilight, i don't think you did.
>you look around once more suspiciously. nopony seems to be around. so onwards regardless of whatever the fuck just happened
anyway
>you take a seat at a booth a ways away from the littlest princess of the pony princess pride
you're at your favorite resturaunt, and you see a pony that you fancy. pretend that i'm this pony. what do you do? be realistic about your actions.
>she starts to walk over to you
>"well....i trot over confidently and i introduce mys-
no, twilight. you don't. what do you really do?
>she walks to a different booth and sits there dejectedly for a little while before speaking again
>"....i keep eating and glance hopefully every once in a while at you"
>another clicking noise
>there's now a triple order of hayburgers and fries in front of twilight
>she sees absolutely nothing wrong with food breaking the rules of reality and appearing before her
>and proceeds to stuff her face like it's going out of style
>>
>>29749943
>what the fuck spiggles
twilight. ignoring the fact that we have no idea how the fuck that just happened, so you glance at me every now and then while i'm eating, yes?
>another click
>a cheeseburger appears in front of you
>you sniff at it suspiciously
>food doesn't serve itself to you very often
>HOLY SHIT THIS IS ACTUAL BEEF
>matching the twigglys eating habits you start eating as well
>you don't give a shit if it's poisoned
>been too long since you've had a burger
>after wolfing down half of it you get back to what you were doing
twilight. here's what you do when you see a pony you like in a resturaunt.
>she immediately stops eating and readies her handy dandy writing tools
grab all your food and walk over to me. not too excitedly, though.
>being sure to get every last morsel, twilight complies
take it from here, let's see what happens. remember, i'm a pony you like that's just eating some lunch.
>"uhm....hello, i'm twilight sparkle.
>awkward pause
>you shift a little in your seat
>because of the awkward moment
>not because you were sitting on your tail
>which wasn't pressing into your cooter at all
>"did you know that it takes 3 pounds of raw hay to make 10 hay burgers? hayburgers require quite a bit of vegetable oil to be held together while they're being cooked! not to mention the spices and herbs they add! standard hayburgers use about 1 teasp-
stop. twilight, stop.
>with a sheepish smile she ceases speaking and looks down at the floor
facts on hayburgers are interesting, dear...but you're standing there holding your food. wouldn't it be a little better to ask me to sit?
>furious scribbling from the princess of notes
>she points to the side of the booth opposite you
>"can i sit here?"
close, but no~
>for some reason she blushes
>weird
try asking a little more politely, twi
>"uhm......can i please sit here?"
closer, but still no cigar. try "do you mind if i sit here?"
>"alright"
>more scrawling
>"do you mind if i sit here?"
>>
no, go ahead
>you smile at her and motion towards the seat
>she blushes as she sits
>AWW YEAH YOU'RE SO GOOD AT ROLEPLAYING SHE'S ALREADY IMMERSED
>you toss her an expectant look
>a slightly confused one is her reply
now what do you do?
>"...talk about hayburgers now?"
>this illicits a small giggle out of you
>you're still a little weirded out by your feminine voice
>no matter
>interrupting twilights array of small varied facial expressions, you correct her
try something a little less out of the blue. standard small talk. weather, hobbies, current going-ons, et cetera
>NOTES FOR THE NOTE GOD
>"hmm.....so....it's kind of cold outside, isn't it? a little colder than usual. i wonder why the pegasi made it so cold....how was that?"
perfect. yeah, it was a lot nicer last week. it was cold enough to be winter, but not as biting as it has been. maybe they're making up for it this week.
>"YOU WEREN'T HERE LAST WEEK! I SUMMONED YOU YESTERDAY!
>facehoof
twilight. we're pretending. i don't actually know what the weather was last week."
>another sheepish smile
>"sorry..."
>she looks you in the eyes
>and blushes more
>/hey, it smells like you're in estrus, want me to rut you senseless?/
hey, it sm-....smells good. what you've got. what did you get?
>fuck you mind demon
>the only response is cackling
>"yeah, this is my favorite! loaded hayburgers and hayfries with the special spices! i don't know what the special spices are but they're so good!
...can i try the fries?
>she levitates a couple fries over to you
>and into your face
>so polite
mmm...these are pretty good. i've never had hay fries before.
>"really? maybe we should come here togethe-..i mean more often, then!"
that sounds good, twi
>she beams at you
>which prompts a go on gesture from you
>this confuses the twilight
set a date and time, twi
>"oh!"
>SO MANY FUCKING NOTES
>"uh....how about next saturday at noon? i have a little bit of time in my schedule then."
that sounds good. i'll be there.
>>
>>29749950
>you are twilight
>and you think you figured out how you came to be here rather than in your basement
>that clicking noise sounded familiar, but you aren't 100% positive of the source
>but no matter what or who the source of that clicking is, it got the food down perfectly
>it tastes exactly like the food at the resturaunt
so...is that it for the roleplaying, since we set up another date?
>you shift a bit in your uncomfortably moist seat
>"well, neither of us are done eating yet, so not quite yet. just say whats on your mind, and we'll see where the conversation goes"
this never occurred to me before, but.....having to clean the seats during estrus season in a resturaunt or any establishment with seating must be gross. do you think the cleaning crew draws straws, or take turns?
>anon gives you a blank look before giggling
>despite having only heard it for the first time yesterday, you love that sound
>maybe a little too much as the seat becomes just a bit more wet
>"dangerous territory with that thought there. the pers-...pony you're talking to might be weirded out by something like that. luckily i thought it was funny and thought provoking."
>she reaches over the table and boops you
>then wipes your face
>OH CELESTIA YOU'RE BL-....no that's ketchup
>why did your mind even go there?
>"napkins were invented for a reason, silly"
>anon licks the ketchup off her hoof
>th...that was on your face...
>and she ate it...
>u-unf
>"they probably take turns cleaning, since it would be unfair if someone kept drawing the short straw. that would probably lose them some of their cleaning staff."
>she finishes up the last of her burger and starts licking her lips
>that burger kind of smelled weird
what was that burger? i've tried everything they have on the menu here, but none of them smelled like that one.
>"it was a be-..."
>she cut herself off and now looks like she doens't want to answer the question
a be?
>"y...yes. a B. B stands for burger."
>>
>>29749960
>"AAAAAANYWAY i think next time, i'll try immersing a little further. this was a good first time though. experience was gained and no rocks fell."
no rocks fell?
>you hate when she dodges questions
>regardless of your irritation you look up
>the ceiling is fully in tact with no stones anywhere in sight
of course no rocks fell. it's not like we're in a cave, anon. this is.....a resturaunt?...or is it still my basement?
>you ponder this while finishing your third burger
>with a glance out the window you realize there's nopony else out there
>or in here
>so probably your basement
i think i know how
>with a sweep of your hoof you motion to the whole place
this happened.
>the demon tilts her head and gives you a cute look
>at least you think its cute
>it probably wasn't meant to be
>"oh? how did this happen then?"
i'm not completely sure, but i have a hunch. discord? are you around?
>both you and anon look around during the several moments of silence that follow
>until a voice from outside the window catches your attention
>it sounds perfectly clear despite a pane of glass seperating you from the source
>not to mention it should be dirt there instead of what looks like outside
>"well hello twilight and
>air quotes
>""friend" what brings you two out to eat here today?
>which illicits a deadpan look from you
we started in my basement, discord.
>"i was in my thinking tree and thought "wouldn't my friend twilight sparkle love an unwarrented complete remodel of her basement with no prior warning?"
>he walks through the wall as if it wasn't there and sits next to you
>then makes a small "eugh" noise and scooches over
>you raise a brow and look at him
>then look down
>oh, right
>the seat is wet
>"was the food alright?"
it was. it tasted exactly like where my basement is pretending to be
>anonymous nods vigorously
>and discord beams at him
>>
>>29749967
>"i am so glad to hear that. especially from you, anonymous. i had to travel through several dimensions to get the instructions on how to make it. nasty business, that burger."
>anon seems unsurprised that discord knows her name
>you on the other hoof
how did you know her name? you've never met.
>anon replies first
>"considering who he is, you're questioning how he knows something?"
>"well said my dear demon!"
>ignoring YET ANOTHER thing that anonymous knows without giving any good explanation as to how
>another thought pops into your head
>and you are thoroughly embarassed by it
have...you been spying on us?
>""spying" is such a negative term, twilight. i would call it....secretly watching."
>again, anonymous doesn't seem too surprised
THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER DISCORD!
>he drapes his talon over your shoulder
>"come now, twilight. you didn't think that you trying to summon a demon wouldn't catch the attention of others? well, specifically me. once i caught wind of what you were doing, i had to make sure my friend didn't get in over her little princess head."
>he pinches your cheek gently
you...were watching the whole time?
>"i gave the two of you your privacy when you needed it. i'm not some pervert, twilight. i thought you knew me better."
>his paw disattaches and walks along his arms onto your muzzle
>then it floats in the air and boops you
>scrunch
>anonymous looks like she's pondering something
>"from what you've seen, you don't think i'm dangerous do you?"
>"not at all. at least not in intention. you're plenty dangerous because of what you can do. but so is twilight here."
>he turns into a cast iron pot adorned with his head
>"and me saying that is like the pot calling the kettle black"
>anon looks at her coat
>"wouldn't be untrue though. in reference to the metaphor."
>>
>>29749969
>discord turns back into himself
>"glad you caught that. i do so love double entendres. now, i would love to stay and chat, but i know you two have some.....things to do"
>turning his head to you he winks twice then nudges your side with his elbow twice as well
>anon laughs as she replies
>"say no more say no more"
>discord smiles at anon again
>"i can tell you and i are going to get along great, anonymous. as i was saying, i won't keep you two long...however..."
>his gaze becomes more serious as he looks at anon
>"i have something that i would like to talk to you about in private, my little pony."
>his head swivels on his neck and he looks at you expectantly
you can't just come in here and tell me to leave, discord!
>"but i can, and i did."
>angry face
fine. but i need to talk to anon alone before you do!
>"that's fine."
>he floats into the air with his back down then kicks as if he were swimming
>and swims to the other side of the room
>once he's out of earshot you whisper to your demon
discord is my friend, but i don't trust him all that much. he can be....
>she replies with the same volume you do
>"underhooved?"
yes. just keep that in mind when you're talking to him. and don't keep me waiting too long.
>nearly involuntarily, you bite your lip
i'll be in the bedroom.
>as you get up, you become more aware of how slimy your backside is from sitting in your own mare fluids
>doesn't matter, you can get your juice wherever you want.
>it's your castle
>spike will clean it later
>as you start to go up the stairs you give discord a disapproving look
>and he gives you a warm smile with a hint of smugness underlying it
>>
>>29749976
that's it for now. i may make small updates during the week. if not, expect more of my mediocre writing this weekend.
>>
>>29748959
fuckin' top stuff m8
>>
File: DisQord.jpg (53KB, 417x800px) Image search: [Google]
DisQord.jpg
53KB, 417x800px
>>29749983
Oh Captain, my Captain~
I am simply ADORING this!
>>
>>29748959
HOLY SHIT SENPAI!
>>
>>29749976
wow!
>>
>>29724867
I love greentext about cute demonpone. About lewd holding hoof.
>>
>>29750970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqTwOoElxBA

i got the pastebin shenanigans sorted out. i'll have all my shit there and i'll share a link sometime tomorrow morning. for now i need to sleep
>>
>>29741793
I'm curious as to what John 10: 11~12 has to do with what she's saying.
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 1280x1024px
>>29748959
>>
9 aint fine unless it's inverted, repeated thrice, and on a thicc demon rump.
>>
File: Akaname.png (550KB, 3068x2210px) Image search: [Google]
Akaname.png
550KB, 3068x2210px
Here's some old green I did, if anyone cares to read it.

(1) https://pastebin.com/5VrDBnka
(2) https://pastebin.com/BiJBgrJz
(3) https://pastebin.com/WU3Z8VtJ
(4) https://pastebin.com/qEWqWbjA
(5) https://pastebin.com/bGa1th1n
>>
>>29752215
>Jerk it till you die in hell, or jerk it till you die in heaven
>>
>>29753007
You go to Heaven for the climate.
But you go to Hell for the company.
(Mark Twain)
>>
>10
>>
Demon thread; where being damned is a blessing
>>
>>29751229
I dont quite get it either.

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it."

Maybe its to imply something along the lines of both good and bad shepherds having the opportunity to lead sheep against a "common enemy", regardless of their capacity for it?
>>
We need demon pony lewd about holding hoof!
>>
>>29754401

There was one a while ago about a filly succubus...
(1 - 3) https://pastebin.com/r8DxhGhZ
(4 - 6) https://pastebin.com/ybUkaLG6
(7 - end) https://pastebin.com/6qUMmRwB
(extras) https://pastebin.com/k5teaUYN
>And because you demanded it...
(lewd) https://pastebin.com/Ysd24D29
>>
>>29754422
That story was super cute
>>
>>29754422
MY HEART!
>>
>>29752272
What in the actual fuck
Be gone, whyboner
Good read
>>
Boop
>>
>>29754422
Filly succubus? Sounds kinda cute.
>>
>>29754422
Jubilation was a cutielation
>>
this is my pastebin now. https://pastebin.com/u/captainconundrum
>>
>>29748959
As someone following along from the pastebin, I owe you a lot of (you)'s. Thanks for writing, I enjoyed your story.
>>
>>29754422
>holding hoof lewd
>kiss lewd
I remember when i read on RGRE about demon pone been bliss 8 times something belly rub
>>
>>29756392
cool
>>
>>29754422

The cutest.
>>
10? Nope, Chuck Testa.
>>
>>29756392
Thanks, now I can catch up
>>
File: Ketchup-01.jpg (273KB, 881x844px) Image search: [Google]
Ketchup-01.jpg
273KB, 881x844px
>>29759081
>>
Go away 9
>>
>>29754422
>https://pastebin.com/ybUkaLG6
Fuck this is cute.
>>
3 o’clock (Part 1)
>It’s 3 o’clock in the morning, Ponyville is silent save for a hoot of an owl and the chirping of the crickets.
>You are Anon, and it seems like this will be yet another sleepless night owing to insomnia.
>Looking out your window, the moon illuminates the small town and floods your room with light.
>It’s mocking you as you lay there, wide awake as if it were noon, not even the slightest droop of your eyelids to filter out the light.
>A heavy sigh escapes your nostrils as you close your eyes and drift through thoughts in your mind.
>Then there’s a distinctive squeak that you know as your closet door opening.
>Your eyes open and look to the door, stopping short on a figure.
>Moonlight doesn’t reach far enough to illuminate the figure, though you can tell by the outline it’s a mare.
“Who are you, and why are you in my bedroom?” you calmly inquire as your hand sneaks its way to a baseball bat next to your bed.
>A soothingly soft voice responds.
>”I’m an agent of Luna, I’m here because you’ve been having trouble sleeping.”
>You pause a second before your hand goes lax and rejoins the other.
“So you’re going to help me with my insomnia?”
>”Sleep disorders fall under my jurisdiction, so yes.”
“So how are you going to help?”
>”Well, spells and tranquilizers don’t give restful sleep, so we’ve got to do some… exercises.”
>Your eyebrow raises at this.
“Exercise? Like cardio and such?”
>”Not exactly, though it will raise your heartrate and will leave you tired.”
“If it’ll let me sleep normally, I’m game; I felt like taking a stroll anyhow.”
>You get out of bed and quickly re-neaten the covers.
“So what’s first?”
>”Stretching. Flex your arms, then bend over and touch your toes.”
>Complying, you do so as the figure steps out of the darkness revealing a white coat with a brown mane, pointy ears, and bat-like wings.
(1/5)
>>
>>29760683
>As she steps out moonlight catches her yellow eyes, reflecting a bright yellow sheen.
>She circles around you, paying attention to your biceps which are completely visible owing to you only wearing a tank and sweat pants.
>As you bend over she seems to focus on your hips.
>”You’re doing good. Although I’m not familiar with human anatomy, I can still tell you’ve got a well toned body. That’ll come in handy for the next part.”
>As she circles back around front her flank comes close to your face, and you get a sweet smell reminiscent of vanilla.
“So what was your name again?”
>”I’m afraid I’m not allowed to tell you, our little motto is ‘what happens in the night stays in the night’; now, stand up next to the bed please.”
>Standing up you do as is asked, stopping near the head of the bed.
“I don’t ever recall that being a motto.”
>”It’s part of a new wave of changes.”
“...You’re not the smoothest operator, are you?”
>She cocks an eyebrow, “What do you mean by that?”
“Luna is archaic and traditional, she would never change her guard’s modus operandi just like that; lunar guardians don’t have reflective eyes; and you’re lacking a cutie mark. Who really are you?”
>She freezes and locks eyes awkwardly with you.
>With a swift motion the baseball bat is in your hands and headed on a collision course with her head before it’s sent violently out of your hands.
>Your hips are sent backwards toward your bed, off-centering you and leaving your entire body to follow them.
>Rolling onto your back, your legs pull up reflexively to block, though not quickly enough to prevent the invader from landing on your chest and pressing their forehead to yours, pushing your head against your bed.
(2/5)
>>
>>29760689
>”You’re a clever one, aren’t you? I’ve never had one like you, and I don’t just mean that from a species perspective; every stallion I’ve given this scenario were too busy fantasizing about my rump to notice any flaws in my disguise.”
“What are you?”
>”Well my dear, since we’ve gotten so close so fast, I think we’re at the stage I can tell you I’m a succubus. I’ve com-”
>Her monologue is cut off short as you shove her ribs on one side and swing your legs, using your momentum to flip her onto her back with you on top.
>”A man who knows what he wants, I like it, but you won’t be the dominant one that quickly~”
>Hooves wrap around your neck and pull your lips into hers, a warm feeling transferring from her lips to yours and making your head feel bubbly as you loosen your grip.
>A tongue gently parts your lips and slides in to explore the walls of your mouth as she slowly moves you so that she’s on top again.
>Her soft tongue meets yours and sugar is all you taste as your tongues dance and explore one another.
>A feeling in your chest partway snaps your brain out of its stupor and you begin to push against her chest
>This, in response makes her push your hand away and send a hoof to explore the area around your crotch, tracing from your legs to waist to legs again, drifting closer and closer to your crotch with each trace.
>Lust gets the better of your mind and blood is redirected from your struggling muscles to your member.
>Your body knows what it wants and begins to lightly thrust in an attempt to close the gap with her hoof.
>It’s not long before your dick slips out through the slit in your pants and bumps against her hoof.
>She breaks the kiss, leaving a strand of saliva to trail down your body as she takes your cock in her hooves, wide eyed at the display.
(3/5)
>>
>>29760699
>”I’ve never seen anything like yours, it’s… it’s almost mesmerising,” she admires as she closes the distance to it with her muzzle.
>Her soft warm breath onto it sends shivers up your spine and it twitches with stimulation, lightly tapping itself to her lips.
>“Eager, are we?” she smirks before extending her tongue and tracing your head.
>Your balls are cupped and are gently fondled and tugged at as she begins to use more and more of her tongue’s surface to swaddle your head.
>A shutter escapes your lips, prompting her to make eye contact with you before extending her tongue down the length of your shaft and pressing her lips to your tip.
>A thick stream of saliva trails down your balls, coming to rest on your taint before she engulfs your tip in her tender mouth.
>The saliva on your balls is spread with her hoof, bringing another layer of sensation as you feel a plentiful amount of precum leave your member.
>She seems to smile at this and advances her mouth, taking more of your shaft and tickling your balls with the tip of your tongue as she does so.
>By now your dick is throbbing like crazy inside of her mouth and you lean back onto your pillow with a shaky sigh.
>She takes this as a sign to go further, taking the entirety of your cock into her mouth as you feel your head leave her tongue and enter her heavenly throat.
>You feel her bottom out, but are unprepared for her to stretch her tongue underneath your sack and caress them with amazing dexterity as a hoof reaches under your tanktop and begins to grope at the rest of your body.
>The walls around your tip begin to rhythmically convulse, giving your head full exposure to every part of her richly textured throat.
>Her head starts to bob up and down, treating you to her tongue exploring your tip before plunging back down, sending it back into the throat to be milked.
(4/5)
>>
>>29760704
>The sensations quickly overwhelm you as you’re reduced to a trembling mess of pleasure.
>With a final bob she slams down all the way and from your cock explodes forth stream after stream of seed, which her throat greedily steals.
>Soon you feel your torrent of cum come to an end, though this doesn’t stop her throat from still trying to milk more out.
>After a moment her throat gives up trying to get more and her tongue swirls around your cock as it’s slowly released from her mouth.
>Raising your head you take a look to see her licking your dick clean, the sight of which elicits three final ropes of cum to shoot out into the air and land on her face.
>She smiles at this and uses a hoof to lick your seed off of her face while the other hoof still lightly tugs and plays with your balls.
>Soon not a single drop of your cum is left on her face, save for a string that landed in her mane.
>”I think I’ll keep this as a trophy for a while,” she says with a grin as she looks upwards at it.
>Looking back to you, she slides up your body and onto your chest, face to face with you.
>”Am I right to say you enjoyed that~?”
“Y-yes,” you barely manage to get out, your voice having trouble coming back from after that experience.
(5/5)

You know what this thread could use? Some smut. It's my first attempt at actual smut, unless you count that one greentext I wrote to poke shit at an edgy character.
More will come in the following day(s).
As always, let me know what you think.
>>
>>29754422
Why didn't Anon just let the filly fuck him? Just satisfy her and be done with it.
You've already been branded a pedophile by every horse in town anyway, it doesn't matter what you do. It's not like Jubie is going to go to the police, she's a fucking demon.
>>
>>29761015
It matters what he thinks though, Anon. He didn't even find her attractive, too cute for lewds.
>>
>>29761044
Yeah but she can force a boner out of him.
Just lie back and read a book while she goes to town.
>>
>>29761055
No, Anon. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>29761058
Well I don't see you having to deal with a succubus, Mr. expert man.
>>
>>29724867
>Edgy Demon Story - http://pastebin.com/UfpZnyfz
I honestly don't fucking know what I expected, or why I kept reading after Anon left Twilight's library.
I hate that this was written so well.
>>
>>29761375
>I hate that this was so we'll written
That right there is why you kept reading it. Yes, it's edgy as fuck, but it's extremely well written.
>>
>>29761375
>Edgy
Bad prompt I ever read.
>>
>>29761442
wot
>>
>>29761442
>can't even english
opinion discarded
>>
>>29754422
Holy shit, this guy. There's about a mistake every sentence, it either being spelling or grammatical. Or completely omitting words.
>>
>>29760725
pretty damn good. short and to the point
>>
>>29752272
>https://pastebin.com/5VrDBnka
ah, i remember that green. i really enjoyed it
>>
>>29761015
He was against letting the filly fiddle his willy, out of not wanting to admit to himself he fiddle'd the filly with the willy
>>
>>29760725
Why not make this a running thing? It would be interesting to see Anon attempting to leverage his wits to resist the magic of the succubus.
>>
File: IMG_0239.jpg (275KB, 724x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
275KB, 724x820px
>Summoner Trixie Story - http://pastebin.com/Yteybzpn
Oh...
I... oh...
I should be mad at an ending like that. Furious even. But I'm incredibly sad.
There's not even an epilogue, it just happened so fast...
>>
>>29762878
what happened anon
>>
>>29763145
For a story that mostly revolves around satisfaction through sex or revenge, this story has one of the must abrupt endings I've ever seen.
It's poetic.
>>
>>29763288
hm
>>
A unicorn pony makes you her thrall. Discuss.
>>
>>29762878
I can't stop thinking about this story.
I just want Trixie to be happy...
>>
>>29764171
Attack the dragonborn
>>
>>29764345
What's stopping you from writing a follow up
>>
File: 15684724836587243.jpg (375KB, 998x1365px) Image search: [Google]
15684724836587243.jpg
375KB, 998x1365px
>>
>>29765404
What a cutie
>>
>>29764578
Just an overall lack of talent or direction when writing.
I'm only good at 1-2 post one-shots that only slightly elaborates on ideas.
>>
>>29765530
Epilogues are meant to be short, Anon. I can tell you've got a lot of feels for this, use them to motivate you.
>>
>>29765613
Fine.

I'll post the ending of the original story first, and the post my shitty melodramatic follow-up after.
>>
>>29766105
------------
>The flash of light blinded you temporarily, but your vision returns quickly.
>You look to the center of the blast for Anon and see her.
>Tears well in your eyes as you look at her.
>Her crimson coat is now an ashen gray.
>One of her horns is missing and the other looks like a burnt out log.
>You run to her and kneel beside her.
>You want to hug her but are afraid that she might crumble away.
“Oh no, Anon look what happened to you.”
>She opens her eyes and smiles up at you.
>Her eyes are no longer the blazing stars that they were but are now dying embers.
>”Sorry Trixie, I’m afraid I broke my promise.”
>You want to scold her and tell her she’s an idiot, but you can’t.
>”Why so sad? It’s not as bad as it looks, see.”
>She tries to stand up, but as soon as she puts pressure on one of her legs, it collapses into dust, causing her to fall.
>”Ah, maybe it is as bad is it looks…”
>Seeing your friend in such a state, it just brings more tears.
>”Hey now, if you keep crying like that, you’re going to make me cry too.
>She brings her remaining ashen hoof to your face to wipe away some of the tears.
“You can’t die, you’re my friend and I…I love you and I don’t want to lose you.”
>She smiles sadly as you pour out your feelings.
>”I love you too Trixie and even though I never really got my memories back, the ones I made with you made up for it.”
>As she finishes her sentence, her body begins to crumble at her legs.
“A-Anon, no!”
>More of her begins to crumble to dust, reaching her chest.
>”Sorry Trix, I can’t hold on any longer, I’m just so tired…”
>The dying light in her eyes begins to fade as the rest of her turns to ash.
“Anon…”
>Just before she falls apart completely she utters one last word.
>”Good bye…”
>>
>>29766120
>
>
>"Please don't go..."
>
>
>
>A deafening silence fills the room.
>
>
>
>You sit there for what feels like millennia, staring at the ash pile.
>Your best friend...
>Your lover...
>Gone.
>Reduced to a pile of soot.
>It happened so fast...
>The shock begins to wear off as your vision becomes completely blurred.
>Your breathing becomes erratic.
>You muster all of your willpower to choke back any further tears.
>Why?
>Who are you trying to act tough for?
>You're not tough, or strong, or powerful.
>You couldn't even save the pony you loved the most.
>She's dead because you couldn't protect her...
>She's dead because you were weak...
>And there's nothing you can do...
>She's gone.
>You can't control it anymore and you begin to sob profusely.
>You whisper through your wailing gasps
>"I'm so sorry, Anon... I'm so sorry..."
>Over and over.
>You continue on for what feels like an eternity, desperately hoping that something, anything, would bring her back.
>Amongst your turmoil, you faintly hear careful hoofsteps coming towards you
>You don't care to look back
>You hear a timid voice, instantly recognizable from a certain purple princess.
>"Trix-"
"DON'T..." You bellow, interrupting her almost immediately.
>"...say anything..." you barely choke out.
>You want to be alone.
>You want to be with her.
>What's left of her...
>"Please leave" you say commandingly, through a sobbing gasp.
>You hear hooves clopping on the floor and shuffling and they seem to exit the room.
>
>Silence.
>
>Followed by loneliness.
>
>Followed by more tears.
>
>I wasn't strong enough.
>I'm sorry.

I realy need to stop writing before I cringe myself back into a fetus.
>>
Has anyone done a non-succubus demon pone story?
>>
>>29766186

See >>29752272
>>
hamby rosny
>>
Yokai ponies
Think about it
>>
>>29767129
yokai?
>>
>>29767669
"Yokai" is "monster" in Japanese
So monster ponies
>>
>>29767129
>>29768161

Yeah, like akaname, kappa, tanuki, kitsune,
Weeb stuff, but could make cool stories.
>>
>>29768498
Kyuubi pone
Pone with 9 tails
>>
>>29768546
Demon thread at 9 pages
>>
>>29768546

Starting to sound more like Strange Waifu territory, unless you don't want romantic stories.
>>
File: 1386001772356.gif (2MB, 148x231px) Image search: [Google]
1386001772356.gif
2MB, 148x231px
page 10 bumpu
>>
>>29770418
>inb4 "no hooves"
>>
In case anyone wants an idea to run with someone mentioned >>29769690 under this thread's premise >>29768818
>>
File: 1465111024626.png (22KB, 1158x881px) Image search: [Google]
1465111024626.png
22KB, 1158x881px
>>
9 aint fine.
>>
>>29771925
That demon looks tired
>>
I must kill the demons!
>"No Anon, you are the demons."
And then Anonymous was a succubus.
>>
>>29766127
Welp, I tried.
>>
>>29766127
i thought it was pretty decent. i thought you wanted her to be happy though
>>
>>29773363
I just wanted closure. I needed SOMETHING, anything, for an ending.
>>
>>29773378
fair enough
>>
We need cute lewd sex.
>>
>>29774135
true, seconded
>>
File: 1357806376524.png (132KB, 1280x657px) Image search: [Google]
1357806376524.png
132KB, 1280x657px
>>29774135
true, thirded

also sacrificing twilight
>>
Filly succubus nightclub
>>
>>29775854
Succubus fightclub?
>>
>>29775928
Succubus fistclub?
>>
File: 13123456345.jpg (83KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
13123456345.jpg
83KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1446117210477.jpg (79KB, 852x938px) Image search: [Google]
1446117210477.jpg
79KB, 852x938px
>>
>>29776507
Succubus dance club?
>>
>>29772355
This
>>
>>29778323
succubus chess club?
>>
>>29779725
Chub succubus club?
Sign me in
>>
>>29779841
Succubus seduction classes?
>>
>>29780566
>Anon goes to a high school for succubi
>Learns the ins and outs of his fellow students
I'd read it.
>>
9 go away
>>
>10
I'll write when I wake up, if the thread is still alive
>>
>>29781872
Bumping for this
>>
Any ideas when Disappointment will update?
His story is the comfiest of them all.
>>
>>29782450
Again
>>
>>29780566
Succubus lewd holding hoof?
Lewd kiss?
>>
File: 1419524793559.png (1MB, 2473x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1419524793559.png
1MB, 2473x1574px
>>
File: ....png (102KB, 361x468px) Image search: [Google]
....png
102KB, 361x468px
>>29781872
>>
>>29785012
I'm here, I just have some things to take care of before I start
>>
writing begins now.
>>
>you are the demons!
>and once twilight makes her leave, discord snaps his paw and you're sitting at the booth he's occupying
>"i would have come back over and sat where twilight was, but....she left quite a bit of a mess that i would rather not sit in again."
>nod
so what was it that you wanted to talk to me about, considering we haven't even met?
>"as much as i love to obfuscate what i say with riddles and such...i'll be straightforward. as much of a hard time as i give twilight, she really is dear to me so i couldn't let her summon a demon without making sure she wasn't getting in over her head. and in the interdimensional timeline, you just so happened to drink that bleach right at the same time twilight sparkle was attempting to summon a demon. after a quick bit of research on you, i messed up twilights little summoning, and had you summoned instead. if i hadn't done that, you would have just died. quite painfully, i might add."
>your mental roommate immediately attempts to take control of your body
>/I WILL RIP YOUR ENTRAILS FROM YOUR THROAT AND FUCK YOUR SKULL/
>you struggle to keep control as discord continues
>"i would have preferred to have it just been you, but the ritual had already begun. as powerful as i am, i couldn't displace your little....imaginary friend."
>he taps the top of your head with his clad
>and just like that, your literal inner demon's attempts to take control of your body are ceased
>"i'm sure she's absolutely ecstatic about being stuck in there, but i'm not going to do anything about that. the both of you will just have to deal with it.
>/I WILL FIND A WAY TO BREAK THIS MAGIC/
she says she'll break the magic
>"i doubt that. the only way for that to happen is for me to fix it, which i'm not going to, or for the magic from the tree of harmony to undo my chaotic magic."
>he gives you a malicious grin
>"and you don't want to know what happens when that kind of magic is used on a demon. you're stuck in there."
>>
>>29787133
>/MY NAME IS ANANVYMUS AND YOU WILL ADRESS ME AS SUCH, YOU DISGUSTING HODGEPODGE/
>well, that takes away the awkwardness of having to ask for her name
>though you're sure she told you when you dreamt of her
>but you forgot
>/i will punish you for forgetting my name later. tell that vile creature exactly what i said./
she said "my name is ananvymus and you will adress me as such, you disgusting hodgepodge.
>discord laughs heartily
>"ah, hodgepodge! that's a good one! sure, i'll call you by your name now snivlemouse.
>/[autistic demon screeching]/
>wow, tone it down please. the screaming is giving me a headache.
>"anyway,to sum it all up, i saved you from death. and you owe me, anonymous. what it is you owe, i don't know yet. but it's definitely something."
>he starts to get up
>"and do keep twilight out of too much trouble. estrus has always been hard on the little bookworm. i'd love to say and keep chatting, but i have subtle chaos to wreak since i can't go full out anymore. that, and you have a pony to begrudgingly do. ta ta~"
wait, when wi-
>he snaps his claw and disappears
hmm. well...i don't think he was lying....
>/shut up and go fuck that pony RIGHT NOW./
>you roll your eyes and get up
>fine. i told twi-
>smell
>what is that smell
>its like nothing you've experienced before
>you sniff the air and try to find the source
>ananvymous feels like she recognizes the scent, but won't say anything
>her mood is rather quickly changing from being pissed to being giddy though, which is a plus
>the scent gets stronger as you get closer to where you were sitting earlier
>and it leads you to the slimy mare-juice covered seat twilight was sitting in
what...she didn't smell like this before...why does it smell so...good?
>good enough to want a taste
>just a small taste
>/lick it/
but...i don't feel that way about twilight. i don't want to.
>/it doesn't matter that you don't. lick it. you know you really want to./
>you do
>and don't
>>
>>29787312
>after some time of internal deliberation along with being egged on by ananvymous, your morals lose the debate against your desire
>lowering your head, you give a tenative lick
>you shudder and your nethers become slightly damp
>it's salty, sweet, and oh so savory
>not what you were expecting at all
>and it's delicious
>you start licking the seat clean much to the delight of your brain demon
>"anon? what's t-
>you stop and pull your head away to look over at twilight with an expression of a child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar
>she's standing on the stairs staring at you
>and her entire face is almost as red as big macs ass
>>
>>29787390
that's it for now :^)
>>
>>29787390
>and her entire face is almost as red as big macs ass
>>
File: image.png (169KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 640x640px
>>29787390
>>
>>29788876
Yes please!
>>
File: The last samurai.png (1MB, 920x1302px) Image search: [Google]
The last samurai.png
1MB, 920x1302px
>>
>>29787390
BONEEERRRR!
>>
Resurrection.
>>
We need horse pussy. Not Anon's pussy!
>>
Sorry I haven't been able to complete 3 o'clock yet, between work, school, and the glorious merge I haven't been able to get into the mood to properly finish it.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.