[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: Title card 007.png (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Title card 007.png
133KB, 1000x1000px
> Catch up on https://www.anonpone.com/miracle
> INV: http://pastebin.com/4bxDE86F
----------
> "This is Twilight Sparkle, and I am on the moon.
> "I needed to get away from it all.
> "Utter. That's the best word I can think of.
> "Huh?
>There was a voice I can barely recognize as Luna's.
> "Yes, I did bring enough air... fine, I am fine.
>Luna's voice was barely understandable.
> "Flutters locked her door today." Luna chuckled at that. "It's not funny. We are trying to help her."
> "Can you blame her for making you two take free days?"
> "I can and I do." Said Twilight plainly.
> "That... is not the answer I expected."
> "I can't be calm when she can't even walk."
> "But you could try to, for her sake... Hm?" Her voice became louder, "Is this one of those new gadgets?"
> "A tape recorder, Spike wants me to keep a journal." The device was, if the constantly shifting volume of her voice was any indication, being turned around, "Pure electronics, for some reason."
> "Might be a Suranean or minotaur import. They are quite prideful on their recent advancements, which are admittedly fascinating."
> "Magic would to the work better."
> "Magic has kept so many branches of science undeveloped... a pity, in truth." Luna sighed. "Did you really bring it all the way here?"
> "It comes to me in command." Said Twilight.
>Luna didn't answer.
> "So..." Started Twilight after a moment of silence.
> "Hmm?"
> "Is this when we make out?"
> "I am not sure I follow."
> "Just a dumb joke."
> "Sparkle, that's not the kind of thing you should joke about carelessly."
> "Sorry."
> "Some might take you up on the offer." Joked Luna.
>There wasn't any answer.
> "Besides, it's quite annoying when you try to change the subject before I even get to it. Whyever did you come to my moon?"
> "Am I really that noticeable?"
> "Discord wasn't subtle when he brought you here, and your magic is indeed noticeable. As is your second try to change the topic."
>>
>>29721979
> "I.... needed to be nowhere for a while." Admitted Twilight after a few seconds, "Things were too overbearing."
> "Aren't you glad that your friend gave you time for yourself, then?"
> "No."
> "You are angry with her over this?"
> "She's not letting me help her."
> "I... I suppose I understand, I'll let you be." Her voice faded away.
> "Goodbye.
> "This is still working?
> "Twilight out."

> "This is Twilight, on the moon again.
> "I used my own magic to come this time... my headache was too intense, and I needed some space.
> "Utter, that's what the world feels like to me. Utter. Too heavy and crushing, like it's falling over me.
> "Twilight out, I can't even bear the buzzing of this thing."

> "This is Twilight.
> "I nearly hurt Rainbow.
> "She--" There's a sob, "She touched my shoulder. And it hurt. It hurt so bad I nearly hit her away with telekinesis.
> "What's a touch between friends?" She sobbed again, "There wasn't any way to stop the spell by the time I noticed, so I just redirected it instead.
> "And it hurts so bad.
> "My ribs will take days to mend, and I don't see from an eye.
> "The anesthetic charms are working, but I still hurt.
> "I'll just try to rest.
> "Hopefully Rainbow didn't notice all of this before I teleported."

> "Rainbow's been searching me.
> "I can feel her, through the connection of the Elements. My eyes track her, even when distance makes her impossible to see.
> "I can't let her see me like this."

2/4
>>
>>29721984
> "Utter.
> "That's a word a filly used for me when I still hadn't learned to properly measure my strength.
> "The effect of the pills was running out. I gave her light abrasion burns by moving too much sand too quickly in a playground.
> "Did she know what the word meant? Did she understand all of it? Or did she simply hear it and have an intuitive pseudo understanding of it, like kids often do?
> "She was right. I am utter. It's a fact I've had to bear in mind all my life-- knowing how easy it'd be for me to hurt others.
> "Once, in a book, I read 'When the gods cry, everyone drowns.'"

> "Utter regret is something I fear. Some have said too much, I think not enough."

> "This is Twil--"
> "Get away from--!"
>There was a crash.
>Someone, not Twilight, cried out in pain.
> "Are you fine?" Asked Spike.
> "Where did you come from?"
> "I am your brother-"
> "What?"
> "I keep you safe."
> "You were following me?"
> "Is it surprising?"
>Twilight didn't answer.
> "Stay here, I'll get this guy to a hospital."
> "I hurt him." Said Twilight simply.
> "No, I did."
> "Because I was an idiot."
> "No, because he wanted to hurt you and I hurt him instead. You don't get to decide my actions, Twi. I am responsible for them."
>Twilight didn't answer.
> "Here, you are still record--"

> "Utter regret, utter responsibility, utter siblinghood.
> "I had never wondered what it means to be a sister. Not consciously, at least.
> "I keep my brothers and sister safe. I worry more about them than I do about myself, because I know they worry about me too.
> "Does Spike know I'd give my life for him?
> "Does Spike know I'd kill for him?"
> "But we both already know that. There's been fights, and they aren't always pretty. We don't always have the elements at hoof. We have killed for each other, some times, and a few of those weren't wild animals.
> "I wonder if Spike regrets them. I wonder if I do.
3/4
>>
>>29721987
> "This is Twilight Sparkle, and I met Dash again.
> "She was worried sick, but I told her there was an experiment that nearly went out of control and I had to rush. Either I lied well enough or she let me have this little lie, this one time.
> "Thank goodness it wasn't AJ.
> "Twilight out."

> "This is Twilight Sparkle, and I have a headache.
> "Rainbow pulled a sonic rainboom and it affected me more strongly than it usually does. At least I didn't get a nosebleed like some do, that'd ruin my keyboard."

> "This is Twilight Sparkle, and I am itchy.
> "I had to wear clothing today for a ceremony.
> "How hadn't I noticed before how annoying it is? Every inch of cloth, every area where the airflow changes, I felt all of them and it was nearly painful. Like something in your mouth you can't still rubbing with your tongue.
> "Twilight out. I need a bath."

> "Today I made a vow.
> "No more clothing for me.
> "Rarity put a hat on my head, as part of a joke. I burned it by reflex before even realizing what it was.
> "I feel so... so crass about it. I paid her for it, against her insistence, but I still feel like an idiot."

> "This is Twilight.
> "I can't see. The room is completely dark.
> "I had it be that way. A hummingbird made me wake up with a headache, and the light hurt my eyes when I opened them, and my jaws hurt.
> "What is happening to me?"

> "This is Twilight Sparkle, and I am nearly blind by my own accord.
> "I had to do it. I had to cast several perception filters to function, and I don't know why."
> "Utter. The world is so utterly overbearing to me.
> "Twilight out."

> "This is Twilight Sparkle.
> "This is the last entry I'll record. The magnetic field of the recorder is much too distracting.
> "Twilight out."
4/4
>>
>>29721990
And with that I am finally done with the logs.
>>
Ask how long ago these were recorded.
>>
>>29722010
I wait a moment longer to make sure that the recording is over, "When was this recorded?"
"The data was imported into the arcology's storage during its construction, but verbal analysis indicates it's from approximately thirty years ago. Administrator Twilight has tried to delete it several times in the past two years. Administrator Spike has consistently restored it from backups in personal storage devices."
>>
So Twilight constantly using huge portions of her magic every day gave her a steroid effect?

"What's the latest recording by Administrator Twilight? "
>>
sped bamp
>>
>>29722613
"And what's the last thing she recorded?"
"Last automatic log in short or long term storage:"
> "Disable moral subroutines."
> "Warning. Medical process not finished. Spinal chord heavily damaged. Arcane system heavily unstable. Cognitive process malfunctioning. Respiratory system failing. Spark unst--"
> "Disable them and let me go!"
> "Command acknowledged."
"Last log by Twilight Sparkle:"
> "--abel it under 'Diplomatic duties', 'Applejack', 'Surane', and 'Luna'.
> "I am on my way to Surane with Spike, and hope to meet AJ there. It's been too long."
>The sound of engines could be heard under her voice.
> "Under Reddo's insistence I am using one of their golem-driven vehicles. It's quite the bumpy experience," She sounds disgruntled, "Flying is a much superior method of transport."
> "Come on, isn't the view nice?" Asked Spike.
> "Oh, yeah. Trees and holes."
> "You are missing the forest again, Twi..."
> "Technically, it's perfectly possible to miss the forest for a small group of trees blocking it."
> "Ha."
> "I am aware, yes."
> "Aren't you excited about seeing AJ?" There was a pause. "Don't tell me you are still mad at her."
> "Disgruntled would be a better word for it."
> "Don't you miss her?"
> "I do, yes. Which is why I am willing to ignore being disgruntled to... still there? Go away, drone."
> "Acknowledged. Stopping recording and--"
>>
>>29723345
What about the tower? Do you have any data on that?
>>
>>29723724
"Did she say anything about the tower?"
"Unconfirmed. Administrator Twilight reportedly noticed non-standard energy reads on this area before the event in which the tower appeared, but never investigated them."
>>
....This thing knows what's at the top of the tower?
>>
>>29724100
What was non-standard about them? What does a standard energy reading look like?
>>
>>29724126
>>29724264
"What was odd about them? What's a standard energy read?"
"Standard ambient magic reads have a fluctuating pattern in which the wave reaches its lowest point eight minutes, thirty seconds after having reached the highest, with a variation of seven to thirteen seconds depending on the region. Administrator Twilight has often called this the breath of the world.
"Before the tower and during the current visit of the Arcology, Surane's ambient magic reads had a fluctuating pattern of six minutes, nine seconds with a variation of up to one minute. This is generally the mark of extremely warped space, such as Tartarus.
"After the tower appeared, the fluctuating pattern has an average timing of one minute, thirty seconds, with an average variation of a minute and a maximum variation of sixteen minutes.
"Oneiros is also extremely stable in this region, compared to Equestria.
"Additionally, Surane is currently three subspaces overlapped around and inside each other. The systems of the arcology are incapable of analyzing any of them, as outside the tower all systems receive a combination of all three. The systems have been incapable of accurately predict what would happen if the overlapping pattern was altered in any manner It's entirely possible that the space would be obliterated by a massive event in which all mass would become energy, which would have worldwide effects. A side effect worth mentioning is that entering any of these spaces has become incredibly complicated and dangerous, which is why the arcology has yet to request external help."
I nod, thinking, "What's at the top of the tower."
"The arcology has yet to find a limit to the height of the tower. Physically, it's virtually unlimited in that the sub-space lattice that contains it can store massive amounts of information."
"However, the areas that are inside Oneiros irradiate massive amounts of heat and light into all subspaces. Insulation is advised if that area is approached."
>>
>>29724493
Could you get a message to the princesses asking for help either on your own or with the arcology?
>>
>>29724589
"And what if I told you to call the princesses?"
"Princess Cadance's last known schedule predicted her being in the Crystal Kingdom at this time. Estimated time for arrival in optimal conditions: Four hours via earthbone translocation.
"Princess Celestia's last known schedule predicted her being in Canterlot, Equestria at this time. Estimated time for arrival: Twenty minutes via sidestepping. Warning: Sidestepping might affect the subspace lattices negatively. Warning: Princess Celestia is known to use sidestepping in small degrees without noticing. This has consistently been registered in all her visits to the arcology. It is not known if she can stop this.
"Princess Luna last schedule predicted her being in Canterlot, Equestria at this time. Estimated time for arrival via chain-translocation: Two hours.
"There are very few courier units available at this time due to them being repurposed as combat and defense units recently. More than a single group would risk all units being damaged during the travel and the message being lost. Damage is expected at mach eight.
"No other communication systems are currently functioning. Administrator Twilight has damaged the systems every time they are repaired.
"All calculations have accounted for them arriving outside the borders of Surane, as direct insertion into the subspaces would be extremely dangerous.
"The time for the courier units to reach Equestria is approximately five hours. The time for the courier units to reach the crystal kingdom is approximately three hours.
"The arcology's moral subroutines require that its reminded that entering the overlapping subspaces is extremely dangerous.
>>
>>29724989
>earthbone translocation
What is this? It sounds like something that would be especially dangerous?
>sidestepping
What is this? What are subspace lattices? If sidestepping happens and the lattices are damaged, what happens?
>chain-translocation
That sounds like teleporting over and over. Is that right? If not, what is it?
>>
>>29724989
I thought the moral subroutines were offline because Twilight wanted to do things they wouldn't allow. Who turned them back on?
>>
>>29725630
hmmm..
>>
>>29725630 >>29725612
"What are those?"
"Chain-translocatio is the continual repetition of translocations before the initial warping of space unfolds, allowing significant saving of energy if the moving object is under a certain size.
"Earthbone translocation is the act of carrying the information of a teleport across the earthbones, which are much more conductive to it than normal atmosphere and capable of regrowing the body without having to worry about carrying the mass between points.
"Sidestepping is an art Celestia has repeatedly refused the existence of desp--
"Attention: Administrator Twilight requested Administrator Applejack be demoted. Request deni-- Attention: Administrator Twilight requested Administrator Ap--Attention: Administrator Twilight--Atten--Atten--"
The spheres all fell silent for a moment, "Distributed Denial of Service attack detected on all control interfaces. Please stand by."

Forgot to say I paused yesterday.
>>
Can we request that twighlights user access be demoted?
>>
>>29728018
"Block all her access."
"Querying arcology... three hundred items in queue. Two hundred. A hundred. Fifty. The arcology has denied all access from that account temporally. The denial of service is now shifting to trying to log in several hundred times per second."
Mirria enters the room clearing her eyes, wearing the blanket as a toga, "Huh?" She gives the balls a look and sits besides me, pressing our sides together, "What's this now?"

Please, quote my posts. I don't get a desktop notification otherwise.
>>
>>29728674
Internally note how cute the toga is.

Let her known Twilight's being a flank and trying to block access to the arcology. She's really intent on keeping us in the dark like some frightened pup.
>>
>>29728674
Block ALL attempts to log in until the frequency of login attempts return to a rate of request that appears to be normal access attempts and not hacking.
>>
File: file.png (6KB, 290x327px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
6KB, 290x327px
>>29728983
>>29729124
"Hey, that looks good on you." I tell her.
"Now you are just saying things." She gives me a soft punch on the shoulder.
"You think I'd lie about that?" I punch her back.
She just laughs softly.
"Alright," I turn back to the balls, "This thing can tell me stuff. And Twi's really being a hardass on keeping me from using it... could you block all her attempts directly?"
"That is the measure the arcology's systems are currently taking. However, the massive amount of attempts means that even refusing them slows down the system significantly."
"Hey, AJ," Mirria talks again, "I know how you feel about this, but... be more careful, alright? I can bear not flying for a day or two, but what if one of us was seriously hurt?"
>>
>>29729780
I don't know how to tell you this, but seeing how I'm the honesty bearer I should probably just say it. About one of us getting seriously hurt, there is actually a chance you were. We have no way of knowing or not but you absorbed a ton of magic radiation and that is probably not good for you, at least according to Ludwig.
>>
>>29730302
"Mirria," I cringe, "Twilight was packing a lot of heat back there."
"I noticed." She looks at me in confusion, "Rarity and that robot us shielded us from some of it."
"Yeah, but thing is, Twilight was packing a lot of heat. And radiation."
Her confusion warps to a thoughtful expression, "How much?" She asks absently.
"We've got not way to know. I feel ok, but..."
She doesn't answer, her eyes distant.
"I thought you'd be angry." I say after a moment.
"Applejack, I never expected to reach old age. I am a bodyguard." She says plainly, then gulps, "I just expected to go down fighting... you talk with those things. I need to think." She falls silent again, still pressing against my side.
>>
>>29730934
Tell the thing to turn on all moral subroutines that aren't already on. Tell it to send a message to Celestia since she is the nearest one and let her know what is happening here.
>>
>>29731047
"Just tell me if I can do something," I turn back to the spheres, "Enable all moral systems and send Celestia a message of all that's happening here."
"Quering arcology systems... seven hundred items in queue. Six hundred and fifty. Six hundred. Five hundred and fifty. Five hundred. Four hundred and fifty. Four hundred. Three hundred and fifty. Three hundred. Two hundred and fifty. Two hundred. A hundred and fifty. A hundred. Fifty. Awaiting for answer... notice: All hexanary processing units overheating. All binary processing units overheating. All arcane processing units overheating. Sealing mainframe areas and flooding them with auxiliary coolant. Warning: Auxiliary coolant tanks missing. Warning: Air is being drained from the mainframe areas. They will be in complete vacuum within forty minutes. Deploying defense units. Defense units not found. Moral subroutines fully enabled across all systems. Courier units deployed. Emergency situation has made all systems vote in favor of mach ten speeds. Expected time for arrival to Equestria: Three hours, twenty minutes. Factory systems will produce a batch of defense units within the next hour."
"Huh." Honesty says on the back of my head. "That doesn't sound good. And could you explain me why didn't you use the Elements on her when you had the chance?"
>>
>>29731174
Is the overheating because of all the requests? If so, ignore all future requests instead of expending the processing power to assess and deny them. Ignore everything and get the report of what Twilight is doing back to Equestria.

Honesty, I thought you said it would fail miserably because we don't have enough elements.
>>
>>29731174
Because she is still my friend and I believe she can be saved and I am pretty sure that would make her explode and die.
>>
Can we even use the elements on our own?
>>
>>29731203 >>29731453
>>29731545
"Tell everything to ignore all requests that aren't from me." I ignore Truth for a moment. "Don't deny them, just ignore it if I am not the one doing it."
"Querying arcology systems... over a thousand items in queue. Please stand by." It falls silent.
"Applejack." Insists Truth.
"What? Didn't you say it might not even work?"
"I said it'd be weak with only us here."
"And what if it kills her? Huh? Have you thought about that?"
"Applejack..." It takes a moment for him to continue, "Applejack, I am obviously biased on this, but as far as I know she killed magic, someone who saw her as a mother. Even if you could reason her to a more stable state, what life is that to return to?" He scoffs, "The last thing magic tried to do is to complete a reaction formula for the Elements to act on Twilight, and now I need you to help me do that. Will you really refuse me on it?"
"Arcology answered. Log on systems at the arcology disabled." The sphere speaks up before I can.
>>
>>29731174

Hopefully she cant talk and DDOS.
>>
>>29731556
Does the logs being down mean it won't overheat anymore from requests?
>>
>>29731710
"Does that mean things'll cool down now?"
"All login programs have been unlinked from their respective commands on the arcology, and the interfaces mechanically disabled. It's impossible to log into the systems by normal means within the arcology. The mainframe areas are still being removed of air, however. Expected time for full vacuum: Two hours."

Paused
>>
>>29732146
Okay. Well I don't know what else to ask him. Have him wait here and try not to explode while we go exploring if there is anywhere else to go.
>>
gotta hope for the best
>>
bemp
>>
it up
>>
File: file.png (62KB, 866x584px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
62KB, 866x584px
This is a map of the third floor as it's been currently explored. Red marks are unexplored rooms. Keep in mind that the dorms still have some unchecked things.
I'll update this once Hail's update is up.
>>
>>29736312
Check the last dorm room. Keep Rarity away from the beam. Also there was some recordings somewhere on this map but I don't remember where. Go find those.
>>
File: 1006807.png (674KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1006807.png
674KB, 1366x768px
ITT: Subtle genius in episodes that don't explicitly explain themselves

Magic Duel: Twilight beats Trixie using role reversal of Boast Busters. Trixie's amulet grants her the power to use real magic, Twilight's talent. She is beaten by Twilight resorting to stage magic, Trixie's talent.

It's About Time: While the episode tells the story of Twilight over-preparing for the future, it also shows Spike under-preparing for the future and Pinkie Pie preparing the right amount.

Canterlot Wedding: Chrysalis called the attack on Canterlot in advance because she knew Shining Armor could block the Changeling army from getting in with his shield spell if his energy hadn't been drained from days of previous use.

Tanks for The Memories: 7 Stages of Grief are played out by Rainbow Dash.

The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows: The perceived contrivance of Pinkie Pie seeing secret and baby related things around Ponyville were actually just ponies who were part of the scavenger hunt who also had knowledge of the baby and had to keep it a secret.
>>
>>29737921
Dox plz
>>
File: 412.png (129KB, 1834x402px) Image search: [Google]
412.png
129KB, 1834x402px
>>29737704
>>
>>29738060
That's coming from the hologram room, right? Ask the hologram to turn it off.
>>
>>29738101
It's coming from the ceiling
>>
>>29738106
Is it the entire width of the hallway? Can we go around?
>>
>>29737921
wait what
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.