[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: MLP Related Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: meadow.jpg (293KB, 1100x550px) Image search: [Google]
meadow.jpg
293KB, 1100x550px
Dash and I are laying in a meadow at noon. The grass is a shade of light yellow-green, and so are the trees. The grass has hardly any shadows, and the trees have but small circles of shade beneath them. Not that we need any, the sun comfortably warms us like a blanket, lulling us to sleep. There are white butterflies, or moths, flying around, with no particular destination in mind. The sky is pure blue.
It's one of those days where the laziness is palpable and the mood is relaxed and care free, but with a tinge of melancholy.
We are content. We fall asleep.
I wake up.
>>
File: how does it thing.png (565KB, 670x1024px) Image search: [Google]
how does it thing.png
565KB, 670x1024px
>>29721828
I smoke too much to remember any dreams I might have.

I've had some nice day dreams about ponies when I'm baked, though.

But don't ask because I can't remember them
>>
>>29721855
How do you know they're nice then?
>>
>>29722321
I can remember them being nice and enoyable, just not super specifics
>>
File: 916623.png (424KB, 3875x3041px) Image search: [Google]
916623.png
424KB, 3875x3041px
>>29721828
I'm jealous, that sounds really comfy. I wish I could dream about Dash. The only MLP related dream I've ever had was stupid.

Derpy was on it. I didn't talk to her or anything, I had signed up for a course, and in the classroom she was sitting at a desk. She was the only pony, the other students were human, and no one gave a fuck, she was just there. And that was it, that's the only time ever that there was a pony in one of my dreams. Literally a background pony being a background pony.
>>
>>29721828
Bump
>>
File: me.png (255KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
255KB, 1280x732px
>>29721828
I had a lucid dream that I was in Equestria with the Mane 6, and I ended up riding on Twilight's back as she flew through the sky.

I could feel the wind on my face like I was actually there.

Too bad it'll probably never happen again. I wish I could lucid dream on command.
>>
File: 1474987894951.gif (350KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1474987894951.gif
350KB, 500x282px
>>29721828
https://youtu.be/JkVE6raDp4M
Not exactly pony related, but I was listening to this song while asleep and I started dreaming that I was a Dethklok band member.
Right when the lyrics "We'll break the cycle" played, it turned into a rapid montage about copious amounts of drug taking.
Then I got stabbed in the back and woke up.
>>
Might as well post what I have experienced.

I found myself flashing through Luna's childhood, I saw moments of her they were all random nothing string them together but her and, somehow stopped, and when it did she was a not a foal not a filly but something in-between, and I had no form, but yet she saw me as a shadow but could not hear me in the end I became her friend, well her imaginary friend, and I don’t know how long I stayed there with her but it was at least a few years.
Then the flashing started again, this time it was Twilight's I was seeing and when I came to. I was look down at older filly twilight with her big eyes looking up at me and once again I an imaginary friend and I was there for years and I didn’t mind. Then suddenly I was at wondering canterlot castle and I wondered through the gardens, the barracks, and the halls, tell I stumped apron Princess Celestia, Luna and Twilight talking about something . What it was I don’t remember. Then the flashing happened again, but this time I found myself on the floor withering in pain, as my body was reforming, I managed to stay awake, as I watch it form and reform, each different . In one moment I was Luna, asking why my sister wasn't helping me, then her mother begging for the pain to stop, discord, then a changeling then finally I passed out and woke up.
>>
>>29723547
You just have to research on how to lucid dream.
>>
File: 1453737616739.png (195KB, 466x559px) Image search: [Google]
1453737616739.png
195KB, 466x559px
Reposting what I posted in another thread earlier.

The best and most vivid MLP dream I've ever had was a lucid dream.

I was in Rarity's bedroom and she was on her back, belly exposed. My hands were already on her, rubbing her belly.

The sensation was so real. I could feel her soft fur, the warm, slightly taught skin and the rather firm muscle underneath that spasmed when she giggled.

It was only for a brief moment but I woke up feeling like I had just came back from another dimension. Not only the dream was vivid, but the memory always stayed with me like it happened irl. I cherish it always and use it as motivation to learn how to lucid dream on command someday.
>>
>>29721828
Teaching Twilight how to drive a minivan in a Wal-Mart.
>>
>>29724964
*Wal-Mart parking lot
>>
File: 1480706291388.jpg (40KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
1480706291388.jpg
40KB, 500x570px
>>29724971
First version sounded more exciting.
>>
I had dream where I was Frederick the Great leading the Prussians against the main 6 resulting in the mass slaughter of ponies.
>>
>>29725087
Is that it, because it sounds pretty cool.
>>
File: 1490230628772.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490230628772.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
>>29722624
Derparella ees no baggroun pone
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.