[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Element of honesty - Bridle Gossip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Applejack_S01E13_cropped.png (143KB, 370x430px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_S01E13_cropped.png
143KB, 370x430px
Applejack: No good reason? You call protectin' yer kin no good reason? Why, as soon as my sister saw Zecora ridin' into town, she started shakin' in her lil' horseshoes.
Apple Bloom: [shakily] Did not!
Applejack: So I swept her up and brought her here.
Apple Bloom: I walked here myself!

Applejack shakes at 4:04 like a retard, confirming she just freshly lied about everything.

THE ELEMENT OF HONESTY, EVERYONE.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv3puo_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-season-1-episode-9-bridle-gossip_shortfilms
>>
Autism.
>>
>>29720787
Maybe she was able to lie because it came from a place of concern. Or maybe she fully believed what she was saying.
>>
>>29720787
Subtle. It never gets addressed beyond that little thing where AJ starts shaking.

Here's a little more trivia:
Rainbow Dash was honesty
Applejack was loyalty.

A lot of weird shit changed through the production of the show. Just like Pinkie being a pegasus and Fluttershy an earth pony.
Or Nightmare Moon being a recurring villain and Princess Luna being the "Redeemed villain" character which Discord, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer kept retardedly pushing.

I love how the executives said NO to a lot of things Lauren wanted since season 1, but as soon as she left they suddenly said YES to every idea. Because apparently allowing good ideas with good execution is too problematic for their ego. They have to do it themselves and ruin everything.
>>
have you considered that maybe Apple Bloom was embarrassed at Applejack's concern for her well-being - which she perceived to be overbearing, however well-intentioned - and that Apple Bloom therefore chose to fib a little white lie in order to save face in front of the crowd of other ponies?

this was a motif repeated in the later episode 'somepony to watch over me'.
>>
and have you also considered that Applejack was perhaps shaking because Pinkie was whipping up the issue with her song and dance routine about evil enchantresses.
>>
>>29721530
They wanted the creator out of the way to maximize control and therefore profits. For G7, when the ivory towers wonder where all the fans (and money) went, they'll do another reboot and start the process all over again.

There is no justice. Blame the system, the elites and the normies that feed into it.
>>
>>29722079
>maximize control
>and therefore profits.
Pick one. If at least there was a "they" there was only 1 asshole paying for everything and taking control of everyone's good will.
>>
File: hand-over-your-badge-nerd.jpg (98KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
hand-over-your-badge-nerd.jpg
98KB, 1024x681px
>>29722049
Applejack. Your honesty badge. NOW. You're fired.
Jesus Christ blaming your own little sister for your incapabilities, what is this world coming to.
>>
File: full.png (469KB, 2404x2428px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
469KB, 2404x2428px
>>29722049
And then Zecora made Applesauce out of AJ.
>>
>>29722172
there isn't an issue of honesty. Applejack acted in a way - her endearing character flaw, if you like - that led Apple Bloom to feel embarrassed at being treated in a way that made her feel like a baby.
>>
>>29720897
You forgot the turbo
>>
File: HeartsWarmingEve3.jpg (28KB, 641x355px) Image search: [Google]
HeartsWarmingEve3.jpg
28KB, 641x355px
>>29722186
You lied, you're a shit earth pony. Get lost.

Didn't you hear me?

Get LOST. THE GAME
>>
gay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.