[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great messages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: large.png (494KB, 1280x444px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
494KB, 1280x444px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ntk04n1qI
4:24 - "It's okay, girls. I couldn't possibly enjoy myself without my best friends there with me."

"with me"
>stays all night with Celestia.
Great consistency, Dhx.

Can't decide between this and Applejack's prideful dishonesty in Bridle Gossip.
>>
File: garfield-ate-jons-donut1.jpg (42KB, 900x257px) Image search: [Google]
garfield-ate-jons-donut1.jpg
42KB, 900x257px
>>29720638
Listen to what she's saying:
2:19 - 2:34
and then look at the truth:
4:04

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv3puo_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-season-1-episode-9-bridle-gossip_shortfilms

Great honesty, Applejack. Makes you look real good.
>>
>>29720638
And just look how much she enjoys that. She was right the first time.
>>
And one last hypocritical message in this crappy show before I'm gone. I haven't found any other ones beyond these 3.

>Suited For Sucess
"Just don't make them too frou-frou-y"
>Makes them as inhumanely cutesy as possible and then asks what's wrong.
Great writing. (But they're not!) ssh shh don't deny it. They're shit. Rarity/the writer just loves beating around the bush and playing mind games.

I'll show you peeps something more objective in a second.
>>
>>29720718
"French haut couture"
Rarity says yuck. Then Rarity/the writer decides to make Fluttershy those 2 ugly dresses to prove he's right.

So she doesn't use the design Fluttershy wanted for her dress, but Fluttershy goes out of her way design Rarity's dress exactly like she wanted.
I don't even know why Fluttershy needed her in the first place if she could knit and sow perfectly. The last dress was not crafted by Rarity.
>>
>>29720734
This is the original design which Fluttershy came up with (which looks like it was some concept art dress design for Twilight), but Rarity retardedly said yuck and decided to give her that nature-looking green dress instead.

Kind of makes you wonder exactly what the hell happened behind this episode. Who was really in charge of it and what were the original dress designs suppose to be before Hasbro wanted toys?
>>
>>29720742
What is hilarious is that everyone thought this episode was solely made and thought up by Faust and "the team". Simply because of those few lyrics in the song, the same exact lyrics which Daniel Ingram mindlessly copied from the original Putting It Together. When in fact this episode was just as executive mandated and micro managed as the others because executives are retarded.
>>
cool thread OP but everyone already knows this, and honestly the show was written by humans and humans will make mistakes
still infinitely better than the diarrhea that mccarthy and vogel gave us S3 and onwards
>>
>>29720638

LEARN HOW TO LINK TO THE TIMES IN THE VIDEOS YOU CAVEMAN FUCK
>>
>>29721220
Youtube timestamps never work, at least for me. It lags out and just restarts from 0:00.
>>
I still think Show Stoppers had the most retarded message.

Kids don't learn where they went wrong? Guess we don't have a lesson to tell because the cutie mark crusaders are too dumb to learn anything.

I wished someone(Twilight) would have been brutally honest with them and tell them what a bunch of fucks ups they are, for trying to go the opposite of what they're good at in the span of 1 minute.
>>
>>29720638
Wait a minute, that comic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.