[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most forgettable episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: cutie_pox_by_starryoak-d5j1x18.png (43KB, 671x538px) Image search: [Google]
cutie_pox_by_starryoak-d5j1x18.png
43KB, 671x538px
and why is it cutie pox?
>>
File: Delet_this.jpg (31KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Delet_this.jpg
31KB, 600x448px
>>29717863
>>
>>29717863
Probably Spike at your Service. It was shit.
>>
>>29717863
Because it didn't create the gaylings.
>>
>>29717876
That's not a forgettable one with how awful it was.
>>
>>29717863
That wasn't, I'd like to tell you but I forget it.
>>
Would Games Ponies Play be a better candidate for that title?
>>
For me it's Power Ponies. It isn't bad or anything it was probably the most out of place imo.
>>
>>29717863
every episode that has Starshit in it
>>
>>29717863
games ponies play
leap of faith
made in manehattan
the one where pinkie pie knows
what about discord
>>
>>29717863
There's clusters of 'em in each season.

Season 1 I tend to forget about from Show Stoppers to A Bird in the Hoof.
Season 2 from Sisterhooves Social to May the Best Pet Win! and from Secret of My Excess to The Last Roundup.
Season 3 would be Apple Family Reunion, Just for Sidekicks, and Games Ponies Play.
Season 4...honestly, I haven't rewatched old episodes in a long time, so a lot of these. From Daring Don't through Bats!, Rainbow Falls, Three's a Crowd, Simple Ways through Somepony to Watch Over Me, For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils, and Leap of Faith.
Season 5 would be Party Pooped, Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?, Made in Manehattan, and Scare Master through The Hooffields and the McColts.
Season 6 is still kind of fresh, but I forgot about On Your Marks and can't for the life of me recall which episode people are talking about when they say "No Second Prances" until I suddenly remember that's the one where Starlight and Trixie meet.

What's the MOST forgettable episode?

I'd cast my vote for...
MMMystery on the Friendship Express
Bats!
Leap of Faith
or Made in Manehattan (can't even really remember this one, Fluttershy and Applejack or Rarity and Applejack go to Manehattan to help Coco fix a stage?)

Actually, there's a lot of those little Season 1 episodes I forget about. Like, when you look back on Season 1, do you remember episodes like Ticket Master, Swarm of the Century, or Fall Weather Friends? What's weird is that A Dog and Pony Show is one I love but I always forget about it too.
>>
>>29718844
>Like, when you look back on Season 1, do you remember episodes like Ticket Master, Swarm of the Century, or Fall Weather Friends?
Yes.

How could you possibly not remember the episode that outed Celestia as a complete cunt of a troll, the episode that gave a new name to internet trolls, or the one where yeah I admit I don't remember anything particularly memorable about Fall Weather Friends but I still remember the episode?

Your list of "forgettable" episodes seems to be MY list of the best episodes, even from the seasons where having a good episode was a rare occasion. I can't speak for S6 because I quit four episodes in.
>>
>>29718844
this is a pretty shitty list not gonna lie
>>
>>29718844
Ticket Master and Swarm of the Century were great though
>>
>>29718922
>>29718943
>>29718944
My list isn't a list of bad episodes per se, just ones that I don't remember off the cuff. When you get down to it, just about every episode of FiM, especially from the first two seasons, has something memorable about it, whether it contributed to the show or to fandom headcanon.

Some episodes just stand out more than others. If I asked someone to name the more memorable moments from Season 1, I'd expect:
The first two episodes (duh)
Applebuck Season
Dragonshy
Winter Wrap Up
Suited for Success
Sonic Rainboom
Cutie Mark Chronicles
Party of One
Best Night Ever

But, yes, I haven't rewatched the seasons for a while now.
>>
>>29717863
I can't remember what the most forgettable episode was
>>
Name one (1) Applejack episode
>>
>>29718470
When she was a villain, she was fine imo. When she was reformed? Worse than Alicorn Twilight.
>>
I'd tell you the most forgettable episode, but I can't remember which one it was.
>>
>>29719036
Applebuck season is my personal favorite of season 1. I was a Apulfag the first 2 seasons before I jumped boat to Pinkietrain
>>
>>29717863
We won't ever know the most forgettable episode because we've all forgotten about it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.