[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- The Pure Land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 7

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1488413598817.jpg (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488413598817.jpg
56KB, 300x300px
>>29717427
Post sheets
>>
>>29717434

http://pastebin.com/Yvcg7Pya
>>
File: bless this calf this game.jpg (673KB, 1024x1549px) Image search: [Google]
bless this calf this game.jpg
673KB, 1024x1549px
>>29717434
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>29717434
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: adventure.jpg (24KB, 298x277px) Image search: [Google]
adventure.jpg
24KB, 298x277px
>>29717434
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
File: 1488092685757.gif (104KB, 191x211px) Image search: [Google]
1488092685757.gif
104KB, 191x211px
>>29717434
pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
Pryce 6/5 (9/5)
Flaming 3/3 (8/7)
Amy 7/6 (7/6)
Flow 3/2 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/2 (8/7)

Long ago in a distant thread...

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/29629218/#29630648

Amy, Flaming, Flow and Shei were in a precarious situation. Although Miracle willingly ended her life to stop the descent of additional feathers and metal from the sky, it was already too late. An avatar of the Abaddon Metatron finally descended from the sky in the form of a young stallion, his body pitch-black, along which ran lines of golden letters. He was extremely emotional, openly weeping for Miracle and blinded with rage, a trait highly unusual for pureblood angels. He attacked the party, but not before butchering Mirror Image and tossing her limp body far to the north.

With them still unable to heal their injuries, and now unable to even breathe, fate was uncertain.

Within one of the palaces of the Velvet Vimana, Observer and Kid Pryce found Vortigern and _____, two servants of the spider god, Buiwong. They killed the true Sir Calque, who was nothing more than an ancient, fat pony hiding in a study. They claimed he was a traitor to Vizsla and Mudi, as he had conspired with the angels to free Sugar and Neither-Nor from Mudi's grasp.

As Wireframe tried to save Kid Calque from _____, distant explosions rang out, as giant ring-shaped clumps of metal fell from the sky, turning the midnight a chilling static gray.

(1/2)
>>
>>29717434
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>29717497
The book contains traces of uniquely divine energy, and you deduce it contains stories, that could perhaps impart abilities, if one obtains a deep understanding of their meaning. Your studies are interrupted by the sounds of explosions coming from outside. They seem to be getting closer.

>>29717497
>>29717468
Vortigern sticks out her tongue, and it is covered in writing which you do not recognize. She shakes her head, indicating she cannot speak. Yet, she winces at the explosions, tugging both of you along with an expression of fear.

>>29717468
Zjetya helps you stand, and walks you over to the windows where the others have gathered. Although it's pitch-black outside, you see chunks of colossal static-gray metal rings falling through the sky into Vitral, landing mostly in the southern and eastern vimanas. The metal breaks apart as it falls, but wherever it lands, the surrounding area becomes gray, contrasting with the deep of night. Some now appear to be falling toward the Velvet Vimana.

"Calque! Damn it, where's that moron and Sugar!?" Neither-Nor shouts, looking back to the palace. "We have to get out of here!"

>>29717490
>>29717458
>>29717443
>>29717650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePzkTQPyhmY
>Amy: 4 turns left
>Flaming: 4 turns left
>Shei: 5 turns left
As you search, Flaming and Amy catch a glimpse of the partially-collapsed house where Rus, Renee and Vizsla were hiding in preparation to intervene if necessary. It's about a block and a half away.

Yet, you hear a fierce revving in the darkness, and then a huge, metal wheel, identical to Miracle's, flies out of the darkness at Flow. Metatron's glowing eyes lurk in the shadows where the wheel was thrown from.

[1d10+8: 4 + 8 = 12] [1d4: 3]

>>29717443
>"This is bullshit..." Ego thinks. "We can't heal, we can't breathe...! Damn it! God damn it! Listen Princess, if you die here, don't think I'll get all sentimental for you! I'll take over this body for myself, so you better hustle, alright!?"
>>
>>29717660
Observer decides to follow Vortigern's nudges and decides to make an exit, best to get the ship moving again then.
>>
>>29717660
"Well shit, fuck!"

Flow starts high-tailing it as fast as he can, searching frantically for the house.
>dipping
[1d10]
>searching
[1d10]
>>
>>29717660

"You don't have to tell me!" Amy says angrily, tears still in her eyes as she abandons everything and runs for her life toward the building where Rus and Renee are.

[1d10] for running and not dying
>>
>>29717660
Kid holds onto Vortigern's hoof tight as she runs them both out of the room.
>"What kind of writing was... oh, right. Nevermind, we can figure that out later."

>>29717660
Pryce looks out the window, practically frozen as the sky is falling apart.
"Wh-What's going on out there?"

"Does anypony know how to run this ship? We should get this ship ready to leave right when they get back."
Pryce follows up after Neither's shout.
>>
>>29717548
Flaming runs through the streets as they manage to spot the partially destroyed house that had held Rus, Renee, and Vizsla, the buffalo's eyes alit with hope as she begins to make a mad-dash for the dwelling.

She turns and hears the spinning metal edges of Metatron's wheels slicing through the air at Sir Flow. Her eyes open wide, and she sees an opportunity to try and push Flow out of the way and let her natural Buffalo sturdiness take the blow, noticing how she's less damage than the crippled goo knight.
[1d10] Rolling to dodge/take the hit while Flow/Amy find their get away
>Double checked a couple games ago https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/29585117/#q29586405
>Also have a Prayer for Enlightenment yet to be used on myself should this send me helpless
>Prepping Huge...
>>
>>29717660
Shei-Sher still hangs over Flow's shoulder, fatigued and a tad whoozy from this entire venture.
He affixes his eyes on Miracle's core as if he was looking for something, so does Pupil.
>APPRAISE
[1d10] probing for memories

As he does his attention is stolen but the wheel coming into Flow's course. He whines a grown before taking a matchstick from his match book tentavily aiming before tossing at what appears to be an integral structure of the wheel.
>I realize this would probably take a high roll
>CURSE OF IRON+1: Recharge 3; Heats up the weapons and armour of the target to a red hot blaze, burning those who touch them. Disarms the target as well as deals damage, and makes their weapons impossible to pick up for a turn afterwards. Autocrits heavily armoured targets.
[1d10+1] to cause the Wheel to break apart before it hits Flow.
>>
>>29717774
>Rolling to tank the various hits from his blades
>Protect this buff
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
File: ice.png (273KB, 262x490px) Image search: [Google]
ice.png
273KB, 262x490px
>>29717688
>>29717757
As you go back down the secret passageway, down the connecting hall and return to the stairway leading to the main area, you see Wireframe carrying the unconscious Kid Calque down the stairs, only to be set upon by four ice monsters, while _____ watches from above with a grin.

Wireframe slashes at the monsters. [1d10+2] [1d10+2] [1d10+2]
The monsters fight back. [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1]

Vortigern sets KP down and then jumps toward the ceiling. [1d10+5] [1d2]

>>29717757
"I've been on a pegasus weather ship once or twice in my day," Neither says, rushing to the control room. "But damn if whoever designed this one didn't go and rearrange everything!"

"The battle with the angels has undoubtedly turned sour," River says. "Patterns such as those, static sounds, static visuals, those are all indicative of angels' presence." She trembles. "And whatever angel that metal belongs to was truly close to the gods. It's just like that night... aboard Saint Providence. Do you recall?"

>>29717796
The chaos and bumpiness of the run leave it hard to focus. A flurry of golden lines of indecipherable text rush before you, leaving you unable to ascertain the contents of the core.

(1/2)
>>
>>29717698
>>29717699
>>29717796
>>29717829
Flow spots a slanted corner of the crumbling house where Vizsla and the others were last seen, and leads the charge down the roads. As you rush toward it, you get about a third of the way down when you hear the wheel crash into a building behind you. Debris showers everyone as the house is mulched into stone and wood, but the wheel keeps spinning, and the screech of its revving reaches a fever pitch as it draws near.

A grisly cracking and splattering grinds out as Flaming jumps in front of the wheel, taking the hit for Flow. Bones crunch and bright, deep pains stab through every inch of her body, as she limply tumbles down to the ground.

>Flaming 0/1

The wheel clatters off in the darkness as Metatron's golden eyes slowly approach. An intense pressure pushes down on Flaming's chest as his hoofsteps grow louder and louder.

In the distance, you hear the sound of a gun clicking.
>>
>>29717879
Flow looks behind him as Flaming tanks the hit, and he skids across the floor to stop himself before running back to her.
"Flaming!?"
He grabs her by the leg and starts lifting Flaming up.
"That hit was ment for me, you stupid fucking buffalo!"
He quickly gets Vice out to help him.
[1d10]
>Inheritance of the Brother
>>
>>29717872
Observer decides to assist, attacking the Ice Monsters with her own homing bolts. "Even if you intend to kill Calque once again, Wireframe is still a part of my ship's crew." Observer states to _____. "Please remember that if you intend to continue your chase."

>Homing bolts splitting to all four monsters.
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Fire normal bolt at the first monster.
[1d10]

She has not finished turning Wireframe into proper assistant.
>>
>>29717879
>>29717920
Flaming cries out a soundless cry as the wheel tears into her, struggling to maintain consciousness as she lets her natural buffalo sturdiness to take the hit that would have likely left Flow a puddle instead, but her hardiness fails her as she feels her bones cracking and blood gushing out of the newly torn tears in her chest. She heaves, trying to latch on to her last breath as she tumbles to the ground.

She feels Flow lean over and start lifting her up, looking up at the goo knight as she winces in pain, couching up blood, "S-sorry, Sir Flow... y-you've been taking things harder than me... I-I was afraid what would happen if i... if it hit..." she groans, and a white light begins to cover her
>Prayer for Enlightenment activating
The buffalo pushes off slightly from Flow and stands to her hooves, wincing as the light begins to fade and the last ounces of divine adrenaline she has courses through her. "B-besides, I get up easy. A Climbing Fire... *cough* can take ten times that like it's nothin'...." She says with wobbling legs, but still managing to stand on her own as she pulls on the goo samurai's leg. "Come on, w-we found them, we have to go, go!" She shouts
[1d10] Making for their hideout to use the Ice Key
>>
>>29717872
Kid looks down with worry as Wireframe gets ambushed. He stays in place as Vortigern sets him down, only for a moment though before he runs closer to the scene but still keeping a safe distance away.
>"Where did Spits and Sugar go?"
He shouts over to the changeling, before turning up to _____
>"Help her! Why are you just standing around?!"

>>29717872
"As long as you can make it move, you're good."

"Battle with the angels, what's going on? There we're getting a bit aggitated and active when we were up there... but what could make them like this?"
Pryce stammers bac kin confusion as River chimes in. He looks out the window, lowering his head as she mentions that night.
"I try not to..." He says somberly, before his head snaps up, "No, no no no. It can't be like that, the others are still out there!"
He exclaims in horror, putting one hoof against the wall to help steady him more after the news.
>>
>>29717989
Flow scowls.
"Tch...just hurry up nd get us out if here. I'll give you a long lecture later."
>>
>>29717879
>>29717989

When Amy hears the crash, she stops momentarily to see if everyone is okay. She sees Amy get crushed, and briefly panicks even harder. However, upon seeing that Flaming is still alive, she turns and continues to run.

She whimpers and curses herself for not being strong enough to do anything.
>>
>>29717879
Shei-sher's eyes stretch wide as he sees his match miss it's mark, bracing for turbulence he is caught a gape as he watches Flaming take the massive blow. He sees her limp body fall to the ground as Flow skids across the floor..

Flow turns back, averting Shei's gaze, as they make it back to Flaming.
"Is- is she alright?" Shei-Sher asks still over Flow's shoulder.

Shei-Sher scans the area looking for the wheel. He sees it somewhere in the darkness fading away as it's reeled in.
He takes another match, and concentrates. He sends it in the Wheel's direction, the match unnaturally soars through the air like a dart.
>CURSE OF IRON+1
[1d10+1]

The mysteries of Miracle's Core beckons to him.
[1d10] Appraise
>>
>>29718029

Forgot to roll for running to safety. [1d10]
>>
>>29718037
"It's Flaming, of course she's alright," he replies promtly.
>>
>>29718066
>>29718029
>>29718037
As Flaming hobbles along side Flow, still leaning on the goo pony for balance with her chest still gushing a good amount of blood, the calf gives a half-hearted grin towards Shei as the last of her white, divine light of her primordial aspect leaving her. "H-eh... yeah, what S-Sir Flow said. I-I was just looking for more scars to take home..." she winces as she falls short of breath, the suffocating effect of the feathers still making it hard to breathe.

"T-think I definitely got enough, we should leave, NOW." the bloodied youth curses.
>>
>>29717920
>>29717989
"GET UP! Stand and face me, children of the earth, spawn of dung, wastes of skin! Already the Pure Land grows, and I want to make you watch as everything you fought for withers before the Devas' will!" Metatron rants as the golden outline of his black form warps and smolders. He roars and revs the wheel, which he carries on his shoulder.

You hear a gunshot, and see a spark of light as, in an instant, Metatron catches a circular bullet in his teeth.

"Get off my sister!" Rus shouts. Out of the darkness, Rus Tea and Renee charge forward, with Rus brandishing two flintlock pistols, and Renee carrying her katana.

Rus shoots at Metatron. [1d10+2]
Renee tries to slice at his wheel-carying arm. [1d10+2]

Metatron reaches slowly for Rus. [1d10+8] [1d10+8]
[1d10+8] Impatience

>>29718037
The match sparks the wheel into molten flame, but it retains its shape. Though the fire circles around Metatron and distorts his warping form, he stands, eyes aglow.

He opens his mouth and chants something unheard. [1d10+8] Black Threads: Amy and Shei

>>29718049
>>29717989
>>29717920
You make it another third of the way there as Rus and Renee distract Metatron for the moment. The going is slow, and your movements still sluggish under the weight of the feathers' effect. Your lungs tighten, and a deep instinctual sense of danger looms over you.
>Amy: 2 turns left
>Flaming: 2 turns left
>Shei: 3 turns left

Ahead, you see the safe house, the front door of which is covered with ice. You're almost there...

(1/2)
>>
>>29717997
>>29717960
Observer blasts the four monsters with magic, and then Vortigern drops from the ceiling, impaling one which creates a shockwave of green flame that eliminates them. KP sees Spitshine leading Sugar by the arm out to the garden, leaving you behind. _____ seems to ignore KP.

As you pursue them out to the garden, the giant ice lizard which tried to chase you earlier awakens, charging toward KP and Observer.

[1d10+3]

>>29717997
"Spitshine told me something about the others wanting to confront the angels," River says. "I don't know the full details, but apparently the battle has turned deadly."
>>
>>29718096
Shei-Sher doesn't have words. He looks on at you with a great deal of admiration. He is still too fatigued himself, he won't move off of Flow's shoulder.
>>
>>29718127

"Just run!" Amy shouts at Renee and Rus, not stopping to look at whatever they are doing.

Running to safety! [1d10]
>>
>>29718133
Kid keeps his focus to Wireframe and Calque, knowing Spitshine can keep himself and Sugar safe if they're not getting teamed by monsters.
>"Come Wire, you can take them!"
He shouts, trying to cheer her on. But its cut short as he hears the stomps of the lizard running at them, Kid diving behind Observer in response.
>Dodge [1d10]

>>29718133
"Wha— Why would they fight the angels? Is that what Shei was up there for? What is going through their heads, what..."
Pryce holds a hoof to his head, face pained.
"Aghh, I need to sit down... Zjetya, can you help me back to the barracks?"
>>
>>29718127
"Stop! Fucking stop! get the fuck back here, damnit, this damned angel ain't no pushover!"
He looks at Rus and Renee, and back at Shei.
"Damnit!"
He curses and runs for the safe house.
[1d10]
>>
>>29718127
Flaming looks on as Rus Tea and Renee come barreling out of the house, Shorty moved to tears in particular as she watches Rus Tea's exclamation to get off her. "R-Rust! Renee1" She coughs, hacking for both air and for cause of internal bleeding. "G-get back inside, I have the key!" Flaming exclaims at them as she listens to the Metatron's haunting and taunting cries behind them, fearing for all of their very lives as the fire of Shei's spell only adds to his intimidation factor.

As they draw near the door, she races for the ice-key-hole with the ice-key in her own bloodied muzzle, shouting between her teeth for Rus and Renee to pull back and get through
[1d10] Open the damn door!
>>
>>29718133
Observer attempts to warp the ice around the creature's body to lock the creature down to the ground.

>I Dream of Alchemy
[1d10]
>>
>>29718127
Shei-Sher lazily frowns at seeing Metatron's wheel become even more deadly. He then, suddenly gags and sounds out some loosely guttural noises. He feels something attach itself deep and personal after Metatron's chant.

Shei-Sher holds up his staff and channels thoughts of Dreniel into it as he holds it skyward. "circles and wind, circles and wind, in the beginning again let it begin, let it begin"
>Staff of the Cloudsmith: Roll to change the weather in the local area to rainy, cloudy, stormy, or clear. Can store one weather pattern that
[1d10] Storm, to warp the Wheel's metal until breaking

>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10+2] to enhance the effects
>>
>>29718188
>>29718211
Adult Pryce winces, the cause unknown to him, as the lizard rams into Kid Pryce and Observer. KP is apparently unharmed.

>Pryce 3/5
>Observer 4/6

The lizard shrinks into the ground thanks to Observer's power. Wireframe runs away after Sugar and Spitshine, panting wildly. _____ gives chase for a moment, but suddenly stops, his head turning off to the side. Vortigern does the same. Observer feels a chill in her brain, similar to whenever she's spoken with Buiwong. _____ grunts in disappointment. Vortigern signals for the two of you to return to the ship, by yourselves.
>ship available now
"Beats me. If they'd ever fought an angel before, they'd know not to do it," River says as Zjetya helps you back to the barracks.

>>29718147
>>29718190
>>29718199
Rus and Renee's attacks do little more than disrupt Metatron's body. Metatron reaches out to grab Rus, but she tosses her coat at him, leaving it behind as she and Renee try to scramble away.

Metatron fails to grab Rus, but flicks his hoof at Rus. Though he barely grazes her, she's knocked toward you, crashing into Flaming and Amy. Shei feels pain too when Rus crashes into Amy, though he wasn't directly hit.
>Flaming 0/1
>Amy 4/6
>Shei 5/2

https://youtu.be/SlizajvT9Kw
Metaton's wheel starts to crack and warp under the effects of Shei's power, crunching until it squeezes around Metatron's arm, sealing it in place with a painful crack. Metatron growls in frustration, stumbling as Renee and Rus rush toward the door, eyes wide in terror.

As you reach the door, Metatron reaches into his chest, and pulls from the darkness a small, multicolored lotus flower, brilliant with a seemingly endless array of petals and colors. The petals fold and sway with an unseen breeze. "It is ready," Metatron says calmly, holding out the lotus. "I hold 'Time' itself! And now, by the will of the Devas, it shall STOP!"

>Make one last roll to escape

[1d10+2] Renee
[1d10+2] Rus
>>
>>29718391
Flow looks behind him as he makes his mad run.
"C'mon c'mon c'mon, you gotta be shitting me!"
>Run
[1d10]
>>
>>29718391
Observer wobbles back from being struck, however she regains her composer in time to feel the chilling call of Buiwong. She doesn't waste time to return to the ship. "Come along, Wireframe."
>>
>>29718391
As Rus is slammed into Flaming, the buffalo is crushed by the minotaur's weight and collapses to her sides, dropping the ice-key from her teeth moments before it can unlock the way home for them. "No-no!!!"

The buffalo shouts in pain as she finally collapses, the earlier divine power letting her stand giving out as the wound take their toll and she finds herself unable to go on. Letting the pain over-take her, Flaming drops down near-death, looking at the key with near life-less eyes as she musters whatever she can to spur on the others...

"T-the key... there... open... the door!"
She slips into unconsciousness, her will spent
>can't act this round, god speed gentlemen...
>>
>>29718391

The door is open and iced over. Surely, that means salvation is already available on the other side. Amy runs as fast as she can, tears of equal parts fear and thankfulness rolling down her face.

[1d10] for safety
>>
>>29718391
>>29718449
Vice scurries to pick up Flaming.
>"I don't know if I can manage, Miss, but I'll try."
He nuzzles himself under Flaming and tries picking her up.
>DC-1
[1d10]
>>
>>29718449
>>29718463
>"I won't let you die, Miss Shorthorns! Not like this!"
>Running so far away
[1d10]
>>
>>29718391
Shei-Sher remains over Flow's shoulder. He hugs Miracle's core with one arm and with a whip and whirl unhinges his switch-cane into it's chain form. Shei-Sher swings long for Amy as Flow passes her by. The chain lassoing around her and pulling in to give her more momentum.
[1d10] lasso

Meanwhile Pupil attempts a conversation with Miracle's core
>Appraise
[1d10]
>>
>>29718391
Kid holds up his hooves in defense as the lizard rams into him, falling over. But as his stands back up feeling nothing, he stands triumphantly.
>"Ha! You call that a hit, didn't even hurt."
He gloats.

As they gets near the ship and the others stop to look off, Kid looks over in curiosity, wondering what they're staring at. He tilts his head in confusion, before starting to head back to the ship. He stops, looking back to Vortigern.
>"Thanks for your help, hope we meet again sometime!"
Kid says, waving goodbye before turning back to get on the ship.

>>29718391
"Even if they haven't, why would they fight one? They all saw what happened in Circa—"
Pryce is cut off, holding his chest as he feels the wind knocked out of him. He leans more against Zjetya for support until he gets back to the bed he used earlier, collapsing on it.
"Just thinking about it, its like I'm back there... I can't take this..."
>>
>>29718506
>>29718460
>>29718506
>>29718463
>>29718449
The lotus in Metatron's hoof folds in on itself, losing its color and luster as time grinds to a halt. Intense pressure pummels each of you, and it's as if space itself, from all sides, is slamming into you, compressing and battering your weary bodies.

>For Shei and Amy only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf0n6GhItTY

The next thing that Amy and Shei know, they're being held in a telekinetic grasp by Metatron. They see the wheel laying on the ground, with part of his arm still attached. He only has a stump for an arm now. Metatron glowers, but in the deep golden swirls of his eyes you see an exhaustion beyond words, ringed with something like loneliness.

"You are nothing. You are less than nothing. The last remnants of a world that sputters in its death throes. The self-righteous ramblings of fools who have fallen so far that the worst depravities of demonkind are worth saving to you! You... YOU...!"

He reels back his arm to hit Shei and Amy, then hesitates. His head droops. He reaches into your chests, and from each pulls out a clump of golden writing, similar to that on his body.

>Amy Thest max wounds reduced by 1
>Shei Sher max wounds reduced by 2

"I am tired of death. This is the only warning I shall give you. Never interfere again in the affairs of angels. Let this world wind down as it has been willed to do so. Live out your lives in whatever debauchery you desire, and embrace the Abyss at its appointed time."

He sets you down again. "Go in peace, as time flows once more."

>All

Everyone tumbles through the door as it shuts behind them, leaving Metatron on the other side. Vizsla walks over, silently observing each of you.

>>29718553
>>29718441
As you both return to the ship, Observer finds Neither studying the controls in the control room, while KP finds his older self sitting in the barracks. Pryce sees Wireframe carrying Kid Calque onto the ship, and she lays him down in the bed next to his.
>>
>>29718681
>>29718463
>>29718485
Flaming phases in and out of consciousness as she feels Vice picking her up in his gooey grip, the injured and unconcious buffalo laying limp in his hooves as she feels the door of ice slamming behind them all. She heaves once, slightly returning to life as she feels the frigid cold numb her wounds, looking around the frozen wastes as she peers up at Vizsla's figure

"Vi-vizsla... everyone... di-did we make it...?" She asks weakly.
>>
>>29718681
Flow sets down Shei and immediately wraps his hooves around Renee. He doesn't utter a word as he holds her tightly.

Vice's legs wibble and wobble under Flaming's weight, and he gently lowers himself to the ground, as not to cause the buffalo any more harm.
>"Consarnit...these legs weren't made for running, especially when I'm carrying such a weight on my back."
>>
>>29718681

As Amy is lifted toward Metatron, her hooves wriggle as hard as they can to escape. Even as Metatron talks to her, she barely registers it, and continues to wriggle her hooves as if she's running.

As she tumbles to the ground through the door, she falls over and weeps quietly. She curls up into a ball and doesn't move.
>>
>>29718681
>>29718441
Pryce sits up as the others come back in.
"What happened out there? Haven't you seen the sky falling?!"
>"There... was a bit of a holdup. Don't worry, its mostly ok now. And was that hat those explosions were?"
"I assume so."
Pryce looks over at the unconscious Calque.
"And what happened with him?"
>"Sorta confusing someone else can fill you in."

Kid walks over to Spitshine and Sugar.
>"You two alright?"
>>
>>29718681
>>29718725
Shei-Sher inexplicably finds himself clasped in the hooves of Metatron with his beloved. Amy squirms and worms profusely to escape his grasp. Knowing there's nothing left to do and too exhausted to put forth the effort, Shei strokes her hair and tries to hug her. Hoping they can go away peacefully.

They tumble out the door and shei-Sher feels hollowed out. Shyer, more feeble, something precious that belonged to him has been stolen. He wheezes and hacks as his asthma activates violently he struggles for breath while he writhes on the floor. Shei can't help but feel so much more puny than he was before, like when he was younger.
>>
>>29718681
"Is there something you need?" Observer asks Neither as she begins to take control of the ship, getting it ready for take off again.

>>29718744
"This Calque is similar to your child counter part. The other was killed in his office, which I had investigated. When we have a moment of peace I will likely continue my research." Observer explains before leaving for the control room.
>>
>>29718780

Amy hears Shei coughing and immediately unwinds out of the feeble position. She looks around and sees him on the ground. Tears still in her eyes, she pulls him up off the ground and silently holds him in an embrace to help him stand.
>>
>>29718782
"Killed?"
Pryce says, voice low as his mood drops even more. Only a few minutes for them just outside the ship and somepony was killed, not leaving good thoughts for what may be of the rest of their party.
>>
>>29718744
Sugar recoils from Spitshine's touch, and goes to a corner of the barracks to sit by herself. Spitshine winces, his mouth agape, and then frowns. "Physically, yeah, but I think we're all a little sick of nearly getting killed every few minutes tonight. Let's leave her be," he says, nudging KP over to his adult version.

>>29718782
"There you are!" Neither shouts. "I was fixin' how to pilot this thing, but whoever you had design this didn't know what they were doing. Anyway, look at those," Neither says, pointing out the giant clumps of metal that have landed all around Vitral. They appear to warp nearby space slightly, turning the black of midnight into a blurry static color. "You need to get us out of here before more of those crush us! Hurry!"

>>29718780
>>29718725
>>29718723
>>29718720
As you catch your breath, you realize precisely that you CAN catch your breath. The air in this pocket dimension, while bitterly cold, is breathable, free of whatever effect those feathers had.
>Healing once again possible

Vizsla grumbles as she approaches, looking over each of you delicately. "Fools come in great numbers." When she reaches Shei and Amy, she recoils. "Ah! It seems Metatron has made off with a bit of your Data. Fancy that, an angel recording this world for gods no longer present. How dutiful, the little lost lamb. Hahaha... Well, what is lost easily, is gained easily. Your bodies are burnt out on exposure to angels. A nice vacation in the land of demons is sure to do you good. You'll regrow whatever he stole soon enough."

A nearby door opens, and Little Journey enters from it. "This might not be the land of demons much longer, miss Vizsla..."
>>
>>29718800
Shei-Sher puts his arms around Amy as he rests his head on her shoulder. He tries to say something, it comes out like a feeble croak "We're alive.. we're alive.."
>>
>>29718830

"I'm sorry..." Amy whimps quietly.

>>29718821

Amy stares at Vizsla blankly. She barely even registers the fact that the words are directed at her.
>>
>>29718821
Shei-Sher feels his chest open up. but his asthma lingers.
"Despicable.. so despicable.." He says to himself and then looks in Little Journey's way. "We lost then.. our struggle was only theatre, if so many perished."

Shei-Sher walks to a door, holding Pupil in his hoof he examines for the one containing the hall with Demon lords.
>>
>>29718867

*whimpers
>>
>>29718821
>>29718871
>appraise
[1d10+1]

>>29718867
Shei-Sher pets you gently, this is how he tells you it's okay.
>>
>>29718821
>>29718723
Flaming takes a few sheltered, huddled breath, laying alongside Vice in the cold as she turns to the goo. "Viice.... did... did you save me?" She bows her head, trying to crawl but finding hersel fin dire pain. "AAAH... t-thanks..."

>>29718800
>>29718780
She looks up at Vizsla, and then notices Amy/Shei's crying, huddled forms nearby, looking back up to Viszla, "Wait, w-what... what happened? W-what did he do to them?" She says as she struggles to stand, but finds she has no power left to offer as she slumps back down into the cold.
"O-ow... e-everything... everything hurts... I-I can't even feel my chest anymore..." she notices Little Journey's entrance, "W-what's happening outside?"
>>
>>29718821
Flow holds on to Renee as he looks up at Vizsla.
"This mean that the angels are still putting up a fight?"
He scowls.
"This mean that we gotta go down there and fight some more?" he asks with considerable amounts of venom in his tone.

>>29718878
>"Why not, Miss Shorthorns? It'd be terrible if we had lost a dear friend...and we know how that feels already..." he looks at Flow and Shei.
>"And I'm certain Pryce would get real lonely, real fast," he ends with a chuckle.
>>
>>29718821
>"And running all over the place too. I'll be glad when we can just relax for more than half an hour."
Kid heads over at the nudging to his older self.
>"And how were you, aside from acting like an old man."
"...Fine, until angel scraps started raining down."
>"So, what are we going to do?"
"Nothing. We can't do anything now, aside hope the others have the same idea to get out of here ASAP."
>>
>>29718821
"It is because I have designed it to my liking." She states, before attempting to pilot the ship safely through the debris.

>Engineering: Piloting
[1d10+2]

>Fourth Eye: Detect Debris
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29718895
"T-thank you... I-I was afraid for a moment, after I dropped the key...." she grunts, "O-ow... c-can Renee heal me? I'm really hurt."

>>29718871
>>29718867
She notices the two particularly hurt individuals, wincing at them, "What happened?! Tell me, w-what happened, please!"
>>
>>29718876

Amy closes her eyes and smiles.

Then, Amy lets out a long sigh. "I AM sorry, though... For being me..."

>>29718878

"I don't know what he did," Amy mutters. "But, that's not what's wrong with me. I just... I didn't know..."

Amy's face seems like she's trying hard to process a concept. Or, trying hard to not think about it.
>>
>>29718937
>"Don't mention it, Miss Shorthorns, just be glad I was able to make it," he wobbles, "After all, this body isn't exactly made for lifting...I'm not sure how Flow does it," he laughs.
He looks over at Flow and Renee, and tries getting Renee's attention.
>>
>>29718871
"Not quite. With the ceasefire in effect, most of the demon lords' forces were able to coordinate some semblance of an evacuation from the areas where the feathers and pieces of metal were falling. Buuut, a lot of demons still rushed toward the metal, because they all wanted to get to it first, whether it was treasure, something they could eat, or something they could fight. And, well... well, you'll just have to see the victims for yourself."

>>29718878
"Those clumps of metal, and the feathers that were falling from the sky? They're... contaminated with SOMETHING," Journey says. "The places where they landed are being warped, and anything that draws near gets contaminated."

>>29718895
"Calm yourself," Vizsla says. "The battle has ended, but the wreckage from Miracle's song is having adverse effects on the nearby environment. The effects do not seem to be spreading out of the immediate crash zone. But, we'll have to research it further before we can ascertain whatever danger still remains."

>>29718917
>>29718909
No more debris seems to be falling from the sky, but many clumps have landed in all Vimanas, and feathers scatter the ground. All around them, you see many dead demons, their bodies turned to glass. Observer flies the airship to the Windhill, where the demon lords' meeting-hall stands, but can hardly find a place to land, as the peak is swarming with demons.

(1/2)
>>
>>29718940
He pets you and whispers "I love you"

>>29718937
"Our soul... Metatron took a small bit."
>>
>>29718895
>>29718940
>>29718937
>>29718876
Renee starts to pass around healing potions, poultices and bandages, then lays Flaming on her side to examine her injuries further.
>All regain full hits and 1 wound

Rus shivers, having lost her coat.

>>29718960
Renee looks at Vice with a worried frown.

>>29718871
You can hardly open the door to the meeting-hall, as it is packed with all manners of demons. Many floating scrying-orbs have been set up, all fixed on the ring-shaped clumps of metal that have landed in every Vimana, destroying much property and infrastructure. Many demons' bodies lay all around them. Many were crushed in the landing, but others appear to have turned into glass. The glass ones are laying prostrated in prayer, others with hands outstretched toward the sky, and others are thrown upward in religious frenzy.
>>
>>29718940
Flaming winces, "I-I only remember that thing talking just before we reached the door. I blacked out... a-and I thought you came through with us. Did he hurt you....?" The calf asks with tearful eyes, clearly concerned for her adopted sister.
>>
>>29718967
Observer continues to peek around in search for a place to land the ship safely and closely enough to enter Windhill.

>perception: search for close and safe landing space
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29718970
"What? When? I-I thought we all got away... Viszla said your 'data' got stolen...? We have to get it back..."

>>29718967
As Renee lays her on her side and proceeds to investigate her injuries, Flaming winces, letting the doc examine her but fussing all the while as she fights her own care-taker. "Ah! T-that hurts, c-can't I just get up?"

She turns to look back at Journey, "He's still dropping those fathers... t-then Vitral is still in danger. The Metatron is still trying to wipe the entire city off the map, all the mortals and demons... and the transformed angels too, they're all going to die if we just sit here!"
>>
>>29718970

"But, I've been so annoying!" Amy suddenly erupts. "All this time, I've been acting like I could never fail. I-I thought I couldn't," she stammers. "I didn't know..."

She puts her head on Shei's shoulder and starts crying again. "I feel like I can't do anything now..."

>>29718972

"He beat me," Amy mutters in utter defeat into Shei's shoulder.

>>29718971

As Amy is healed, she gives a small thankful nod to Renee. She absent-mindedly follows Shei through the door.
>>
>>29718967
Kid looks out the window as they fly through the city, looking out the the crushed landscape.
>"It's like that outpost, only if all those mountains got flattened..."
As they near Windhill, Kid tilts his head as they hover within the city.
>"How come we're going towards the demons?"
He says out loud to no one in particular.

"What?!"
Pryce questions as he jolts up in bed, followed by a flinch of pain.
>"We're just hanging over a ton of demons."

>>29718986
"O-Observer, where are we going?"
Pryce asks outloud, unsure of if the radio speakers are still on to be heard.
>>
>>29718967
Flow raises an eyebrow.
"So we're on cleanup duty, then?"
He lets out a sigh.
"Well, shit. I just hope the other hunters got out before things got hairy."

Before Renee can start handing out potions and checks out Flaming, he gets his coat back and hands it to Rus.
"It's small, full of holes, and probably won't do much, but it's something."
>>
>>29718967
At little Journey's explanation Shei-Sher runs a hoof through his hair with the efficacy of a face palm.

Shei-Sher tends to his injuries and then without a word exits the pocket dimension. When he sees the images displayed by the scrying orbs he shakes his head in dissaproval.

Shei-Sher stows away Miracle's Core into his bag, really shoving it in there to make room. He then walks about the room looking for one of the Demon Lords that considered his offer to guide to momentary lake.
>>
>>29719001
Flaming looks down at the snowy floor as Renee tends to her wounds, "T-there's nothing wrong with that, Amy... he was too strong for us. We all got beat..." she winces in pain, "Aahh... I-I know that from experience. That monster.... he didn't care about us at all. He said we the spawn of dung, wastes of skin... he thought we meant nothing just because we were mortals."

>>29718960
She chuckles as Renee fixes her. "You did great, Vice... I definitely think you got some of Flow's strength in you."

>>29719030
"S-shei, wait.. did you learn anything from that monster? Get anything useful while we were running?"
>>
>>29719053

"He was right..." Amy whimpers sadly.
>>
>retroactive posts

>>29719001
"shh shhhhh.." Shei shushes Amy "I feel the same.. it will get better.. it will." He lets go of her. "Give me a moment, something requires my attention." When Amy's attention is away from Shei he leaves.

>>29718998
"It's impossible now. Do not worry for it, we will be fine."
>>
>>29719053
When you turn to ask, you find Shei is no where to be found in the pocket dimension.
>>
>>29719062

Amy simply sits down on the ground, sadly poking the ground with her hoof.
>>
>>29718971
Vice shrugs as best as he can.
>"In all honesty, I'm surprised I'm not a half-father at times," he snickers at his crass joke.

>>29719053
He flexes his gooey muscles.
>"Yes, well, I do suppose I might've inherited an inkling of his strength, indeed," he chuckles, trying to lighten the mood as best as he can.
>>
>>29719062
"But... but it's a part of your soul. Your being. Are you really sure you're okay without it...? I-I know we can get it back somehow...."

>>29719059
Flaming freezes up as she hears Amy mutter those words. "W-what....? Amy, how could you think he was RIGHT?"
>>
>>29719076

"I couldn't do ANYTHING!" Amy shouts. "All I could do was run. Why did I even bother? He's right, all I'm going to do is go live my immoral life. He could have just killed me. I... don't know why he didn't..." she sobs.
>>
>>29718998
"They WERE falling from the sky, but after a while, they stopped," Journey clarifies. "The worst of it is over... I think. But it's nothing you'd even be able to fix right now," he says, lightly poking your shoulder. Even that makes your muscles scream in pain.

>>29719019
"From what we've seen, nobody's on cleanup duty. Nobody can even get near it; every demon that's tried has turned into glass," Little Journey says, offering you a canteen of water. "We're not sure what to do, until we've studied it further. You can relax for now."

>>29719030
>>29719001
Having gained a little infamy, you find it easy to make your way through the crowds of demons, until you reach the obsidian meeting table, where Big, Tall and Imaal have gathered. Urapth and his Farm are nowhere to be seen.

"The land of the gods," Imaal says as you approach, pointing upward at one of the metal clumps on the scrying-orb. "I can feel it, even from here. That familiar energy I once felt on my conquests through the cosmos. The angel that this metal belonged to stole the very particles that compose the Domains of the gods, and brought them here, carried within his body, just as a rat carries plague within its own. No living thing can get near enough to touch this debris, let alone remove it."

The room trembles with talk and emotion as the demons grow nervous.

>>29718986
>>29719009
Busta, the humanoid (pony-sized) fly demon approaches Pryce. "That's where the demon lords of Vitral gather. Everyone went there a while ago to negotiate a plan that Mudi and Vizsla have that'll bring peace to this region between demons and mortals. I can introduce you to them."
>>
>>29719103

"It's not like we can fix anything," Amy says in a mopey tone as she continues to poke the ground.
>>
>>29719103
>>29718986
Pryce shuffles back in his bed as the demon approaches, both in its being a demon and shock a to how it got inside the ship. His horn lights up reflexively, though it sparks out.
"Demon lords? Observer, why are we here?!"
He looks down at the demon, eyes narrowing to a glare.
"Peace, when we saw ponies being shuffled around like livestock here?" His horn lights up again, holding this time but still flickering. "Get out of here."

Kid turns around from the window as he hears the new voice, looking a Busta with an 'ew' expression.
>"Who are you?"
>>
>>29719103
As he lightly pokes her shoulder, Flaming's eyes bolt out of their sockets and she wails, "OWWWWW! That hurt!" She says in anger, moving her head to bash (lightly) against Journey in retaliation, "Who said you could poke me?!"

She grumbles in anger as she turns back to Vizsla, "W-we have to figure something out. I can't.. i can't let Metatron destroy Vitral. I already let Circadia go, I won't see this place go too. We need..."

She gasps, "Mi-mirror! We lost track of her during the fight, can you find her? She could be hurt!"

>>29719127
>>29719098
Flaming pauses, looking at her usually spirited sister with confusion and hurt in her eyes. "A-Amy... I-I don't know why he spared you either, but, all i know is that he is NOT right. He can't be..." she shakes her head, "J-just because you can't fight something doesn't make you worthless. What makes him so special anyway?!"
>>
>>29719103
Flow puts up a hoof at Journey's canteen.
"Relax, eh?"
He hangs his head low and bites his lip.
"All we can do now is just sit here with our hooves up our asses?"
He groans.
"This city is finished..."
>>
>>29719144

"Exactly!" Amy's eyes bolt up to Flaming furiously. "What makes him special!? Nothing! And... I couldn't do anything... I just ran from him. There's more things like him. And, they're what's making the world bad."

She stretched out on the ground with a long sigh. "What's the point?" she groans. "I can't do this..." her eyes start tearing up again. It's the first time in her life she's ever said those words.
>>
>>29719103
"I suppose you could, we simply need to avoid the angels until we can move our plans along." She replies to Busta.

>>29719137
"Pryce, calm down." Observer says simply, as if that would be enough to do it. "We are just taking a small detour."
>>
>>29719103
Shei-Sher crinkles off the Vipaka metal off of his horns and stores them away, feeling more grounded afterward.
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session
[1d10+3]

Shei-Sher still feels too dissociative to sponge off whatever confidence his infamy could give him. Before he approaches the table he straps the one half of the red skull Amy bequeathed him onto his shoulder and then takes out Miracle's Core.

"I am at the brink of learning to reverse such things." He shows Miracle's Core "This was Chorazin's, what you might think of as her hindbrain. Within it is that secret, but only I may ever know it, before she left this earth she imparted me the other half of the schema -I come here on business, but if you would like we could install this into a scrying orb, replay her memories."
>>
>>29719156
Flow sighs and stands up.
"What's the point? Well, that's quite simple, we get up, dust ourselves off, and get serious about getting strong. Ain't no way in Tartarus, or Heaven, am I going to get overpowered by another angel again, even if they're a big-shot."

He walks over to Amy.
"You take the hits, and learn from them. Are you gonna let yourself get steamrolled next time we cross paths? Cause I know I won't!"
He stands up straight.
"Cause I'm no little pansy! I won't let that self-righteous angel break my spirit, damnit!"
>>
>>29719161
"Calm down?! There was an angel battle overhead that's raining down debris, and now you're flying us into some demon hive, when you know what they can do after that one in the workshop said he wanted to steal our souls!"
>>
>With the battles now over, everyone starts to feel quite tired.

>>29719127
"That's why you have us, dear sister," Vizsla says with a low, fluffy laugh as she boops your nose using Mudi's snowglobe.

>>29719137
"Aw... okay," Busta says. He sits with KP on the other side of the room. "Uh, Amy said I could be here. I'm Busta. I used to be Bosta, which means shit, but they said I'm not shit, or words to that effect. I was auditioning to be on Mudi's squad of lackeys, but I sort of failed to do anything that a witch would want in a lackey squad."

>>29719144
Vizsla lightly slaps you. "Snap out of it! Or if you don't, I will gladly drag you to where those pieces of metal fell, so you can die and turn into glass like every other fool that tried to get close to them. For now, you rest. Your strength shall be needed again and again in the future, but if you throw yourself at every single problem, instead of allowing others to step in when you cannot, then I may as well rub out your life right here and now."

>>29719149
"Hey, I understand your frustrations. I've felt the same way for a long time now," Little Journey says with a frown. "But we'll only have our hooves up our asses for a little bit. Even now, not all the gods have abandoned us. They appoint us to use our strength in certain situations, at certain times. I'm sure our time will come again, for great and greater things."

He bows to you. "Well, maybe we could all get some sleep soon? It's well past my bedtime, and I'm sure yours as well."

>>29719164
"The memories of an angel?" Imaal asks. "Curious, and dangerous, but the best ideas always are. My engineers have previously attempted to do the same, on the rare occasion that a group of them managed to kill an angel and retrieve its core. Typically, their bodies and souls are riddled to the teeth with defense mechanisms and encrypting powers. Such a thing may be disastrous to simply crack open like an egg and put onto our scrying-orbs. I paid a lot for those."
>>
>>29719156
As Amy slips down to the ground in a stretch, tearfully saying those words, Flaming sits stunned. She lays on her side as she's fixed up by Renee, speechless, looking at Amy with a defeated look on her muzzle. If Amy herself said she couldn't do anything....

"H-he just... we didn't... it wasn't..."
She squints her eyes together, fighting back the urge to cry herself. "T-that's not true... Amy... that's not true." She struggles to stand up, crawling over to lay besides Amy as she reaches forward, nuzzling her cheek, "You're the strongest pony in the whole world. You... you've been doing nothing but guiding me since we got in this whole crazy city. You got me to Mudi's... and you got me to listen to her..."
>>
>>29719161
>>29719171
As the ship lands in an open space, many on the ship start to echo Pryce's concerns, namely Sugar, Neither-Nor and Zjetya.

"Yeah I'm with Pryce. We owe you our lives, but why have you endangered them again by bringing us to a mountain full of demons at MIDNIGHT? Don't you know that's when demons are the most aggressive?"
>>
>>29719189
>Neither says the dialogue in this post
>>
>>29719178
Flow resists the urge to spit.
"Hmph. The gods, eh?"
He sits down and closes his weary eyes.
"This sucks. I just wanted to hunt some angels, and look what happens," he chuckles.
>>
>>29719178
As she's slapped, Flaming pauses, tears strolling down her cheeks as she grits her teeth in a furious anger. She turns to look back up at Vizsla, "You... you...." she relaxes her muzzle. "...fine... I-I WILL rest... we all need to rest... and in the meantime," she steels her glare, "We come up with a plan... a plan to save Vitral before that angel finishes eradicating all of with those stupid metal feathers..." she grunts, "We gotta find Observer, he and Shei can fix anything... Pryce is as strong as Amy and Flow, and with me back at full strength, we might stand a chance." She looks up, "But, please... Mirror is probably the strongest friend we have left. You can go anywhere you want, can't you? Can't you find her for us? Please...?"
>>
>>29719178
"Do what thou Wilt shall be the whole of the Law" Shei-Sher iterates the Thelematic axiom "If there'll be no further ado then I will ask you, lords of Vitral, Lords of Demons, once more. Who will come with me to Momentary Lake when I sound my call and contest for supreme mastery over Demons."
>>
>>29719180

"But, it doesn't MATTER," Amy groans. "No one wants to listen. The angels don't listen. Half of what I say to the demons is threats. All the mortals are too busy freaking out about revenge and 'justice' to actually care about making the world better."

She rolls over on her back, throwing her hooves dramatically to her side. "Everything just... SUCKS..."

>>29719178

"Oh right," Amy grumbles. "I forgot. The only ones who actually listen to me are the witches who I'm pretty sure are either insane or just using me to kill everyone. Or both," she says as if Viszla isn't right in front of her.

>>29719170

She stares at Flow with her head upside down, tears gently streaming onto her forehead. A small smile cracks across her face, but it fades soon after.

"I don't want to feel this way... I don't ever want to feel like I can't do something. But... I've never had to try before. I don't know how to get stronger. I don't know what to do," she says, her gaze slowly shifting up to the sky above her as she continues to lay on her back.
>>
>>29719212
Flow keeps his eyes closed as he addresses Amy.
"I know the feeling. When I had lost Hope, I felt, well, hopeless, mind the pun. Eventually, it just clicked. I gotta get stronger, to fight for what I hold dear to me. Use that feeling of powerlessness as a motivator. Vow that you'll never feel that way again. It's hard to explain, but I'm sure you'll understand it in due time."
>"I suggest starting off with push ups, and lots of them!"
Flow chuckles.
>>
>>29719178
"I don't care what she said, we're not letting demons on this ship!"
Pryce's horn flickers out again despite his raised voice.

>"You know Amy? Where is she right now, and the others?"
Kid asks, though as Busta sits next to him, Kid shuffles over a bit.

>>29719161
>>29719189
"Half of us can barely stand, we have children aboard. This isn't the place we should be right now!"
Pryce adds in after Neither's declaration.
>>
>>29719212
Flaming sighs, rolling onto her back as well in the cold frigid snow as she lays next to Amy. "Yeah... well, I can't really say that's not right. Things do suck." She frowns. "For a while, I thought they might suck forever. But after I started going around with my new clan... I found hope. I lost it here and there, but, I still have it. I think."

She looks over at Amy. "I used to think demons were ONLY bad. We found some nice ones. Mirror listens... and Miracle changed, right before the end. Mortals are all crazy but, there's good ones of them too." She sighs. "I... I don't know where I was going with this. You know I'm not a good talker. But, what I think I mean is, I'm not giving up. I can't."
>>
>>29719221

Amy lifts her head and looks at Flow. "Who is Hope?" she asks in a soft tone.

>>29719230

Amy lays back and listens to Flaming with her eyes closed. Tears begin to roll out again. But, this time there's a smile on her face. She begins to laugh softly. "I guess we HAVE made SOME progress."

Amy rolls back over. "Thank you, Flow. Thank you, Flaming," she says, nodding to each of them in succession, a solemn grin on her face. She lifts her arms as if she's about to hug them both. But, then she suddenly stops and shakes her head. She kneels down on the ground.

She starts trying to do pushups. "Is this how you do them?" [1d10]
>>
>>29719248

Amy does one or two pushups, then falls over onto the ground. Each attempt after that just looks flimsier than the last.
>>
>>29719248
Flow opens his eyes and closes them again.
"An old friend. My best friend." he smiles at Amy's pushups.
"We'll show you later, I think we're overdue for a break."
>>
>>29719171
"We won't be attacked, Pryce. If we do get attacked, I'll protect you." Observer states calmly.

>>29719189
"Because we may be able to seek shelter in the presence of the demon lords. Unlike the rabble outside, they have more control over themselves. We're helping Mudi, so we should at least garner some value in their eyes enough to not see us as common livestock. Peace is our goal." Observer says to the others.
>>
>>29719208
"It is an avenue worth exploring, nonetheless," Imaal says. "If you are able to permeate the core's defenses and pry the most useful of information from it, then report to me again and we shall present your findings on these orbs."

>>29719228
"Well, you'll have to talk with Amy about that," Busta says to Pryce. "Speaking of which, the last I'd heard she and a few others went to the Birdcage. I hope they're alright."

>>29719212
>>29719201
>>29719198
"Saucy as ever," Vizsla laughs to Amy. "But perhaps a symptom of weary, hungry children. Very well, Flaming, if it keeps you out of harms' way, I shall hazard a chance to look for your angel friend. I may as well make up for not rushing into battle, as your suicidal companions did," she says, pointing at Rus and Renee.

Rus grunts, with Flow's jacket around her like a blanket. Rus gives Flaming a noogie, which makes Renee slap her wrist.

>>29719257
>>29719228
They seem unconvinced, until Blessings steps forward. "They won't set foot on the ship with us around. I've already been here, and while it's a scummy place the fear of their lords keeps the riff-raff in check."

"Don't care. I'm gonna sit at the controls and get ready to fly away if a demon even looks at this ship weird," Neither says.

>paused
>>
>>29719255

"I don't need a break," Amy says resolutely as she keeps trying.
>>
>>29719208
"There is no question that all the lords shall be present. If one of us stays behind, he shall undoubtedly claim and carve up our territories for himself. If only one of us goes, he shall have first pick of all the treasure of Tartarus. Neither option is appealing, so it's a guarantee that all or none of us shall go, but none of us has any reason to stay, at least until we find out more about these particles that the angels have brought here."
>>
>>29719248
>>29719255
Flaming leans up as well, almost ready to lean in for the hug as she herself feels better at Amy's improved mood. "And we'll keep doing more."

As she stops and gets down to the ground, and totally messes up her first few push-ups, Flaming can't help but laugh out loud, throwing her head back as she rolls around in pain, "Aahahaha! Ow... hahahaha! ow.... n-no, those look silly. You don't do push-ups to train, you stampede! You run and trample and bowl over anything in your way, that's how you get stronger." She winces, "Uh... Flow is right though, I think we all need to rest first. If we train now, we'll just hurt ourselves worse."
>>
>>29719317

Amy falls over and laughs with Flaming. "I don't think ponies stampede," she laughs as she pictures the mental image of it.
>>
>>29719340
Flaming smugly grins, "Oh? Well, I got SHEI to do it, but he didn't say goats can't do it as an excuse. Or are you saying Shei is braver than the mighty Amy Thest?"
>>
Again?
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.