[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Them's Fightin' Herds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tfh.jpg (379KB, 912x969px) Image search: [Google]
tfh.jpg
379KB, 912x969px
http://www.mane6.com/?p=1370

>TFH confirmed vaporware
>>
>>29714004
wtf I hate TFH now
>>
>>29714004
Them's Fightin' Turds when?

I want to play as the Corn Kernel Poopy from the Brown Splash and Bash DLC. Nigga is OP AF.
>>
wtf i hate TFH now
>>
>>29714004
>tfw I hated the faggots at Mane6
>tfw I'll never forgive Faust's treason
>tfw they've all but confirmed that this was a scam
Feels good to be right.
>>
>>29714004
Wait, what?
I thought that game had been out for years now.
>>
>>29714004
are you going to share the wips to show the class what they're being cucked on?
>>
>>29714340
They are still planning release this year.
>>
>>29714340
>Monthly video updates with tangible progress
>Scam
Okay Hasbodrone.
>>
>>29714341
Pfff you fucking wish

>>29714340
They aren't scammers, they just have a weird mix of laziness and perfectionism preventing them from getting anything done. They *do* stuff, just it's like, they implement a thousand different things on a thousand different ends and then go "but it's all placeholder it all sucks it all needs to be redone". Game was supposed to be out one of these days pretty much and still when you hear them talk about it it's like everything they ever did was just a first draft.

I'm really impressed they managed to stick to the promise of doing monthly progress streams but understanding how the team operates, that alone probably threw them back by months
>>
>>29714500
A Hasdrone would be too busy shilling the latest seasons to post here, good goy.
>>
File: smiling at your failed scam.jpg (33KB, 450x413px) Image search: [Google]
smiling at your failed scam.jpg
33KB, 450x413px
>>29714340
I'm right there with you
>>
>>29714520
They are taking a break from shilling Glimmer threads.
>>
>>29714004
That's why they aren't having a stream this Friday at 3PM PST on their twitch stream, manesix, showing off the progress they made since last month yet again.

Scam confirmed.
>>
>Faust: "How many layers of scam are you on?"
>Sam Hyde: "Like, maybe 5 or 6 my (((ally)))"
>Faust:" You're like a little FUCKING WHITE MALE watch this:"
>OP pic
>>
tl;dr version of this?
>>
>>29714584
(((Mane6))) is realizing they're running out of excuses.
>>
>>29714584
There's a delay of beta version of the game for one month; people who hate Mane6 are very happy and are calling it a scam because of this.
>>
>>29714004
>TFH confirmed vaporware

They started working on Fighting is Magic in 2011 - if this project is not already vaporware I don't know what is.

Also I commented on the post that everyone had anticipated a delay the day they backed this on igg, and that comment got deleted. I'm a little peeved about that because come on now.
>>
>>29714590
>>29714591
thanks
>>
>>29714591
>implying I have to hate the devs to shit on them
>>
real shocker isn't it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.