[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP/Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 103

File: 1467582294231.png (422KB, 1114x1681px) Image search: [Google]
1467582294231.png
422KB, 1114x1681px
Previous thread: >>29654381

"Whatever happened to these threads?" edition.

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6 (embed)
>>
>>29709671
Waiting for Flutter Cousin
>>
File: 1477594707173.png (216KB, 694x941px) Image search: [Google]
1477594707173.png
216KB, 694x941px
>>29709722
Waiting for great great gradmother Sonata.
>>
>>29709722
I'm waiting for that faggot and his Chrysalis story, I want to know what Moondancer brings into the mix now that she agreed to help anon get his sister to eat
>>
File: fluttershy_and_zephyr.png (896KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy_and_zephyr.png
896KB, 1280x720px
I want Fluttershy to be my hot older sister.
>>
>>29709752
Waiting for Rarimom
>>
Nayaa please update the pastebin of 'Fluttershy and Co(usin)' last one was back in August.

You massive faggot.
>>
>>29709722
>>29709752
>>29709763
Waiting for all of these.
>>
You guys don't have any of the pastebins from the old oedipus generals
>>
>>29709752
Waiting for great grandmother Sonata to give Anon a lecture about how things were done "back in my day"
>>
>Grandma Sonata will never wear revealing skirts that show off the bottom of her buttocks
>>
>>29710002
Actually, you know what? It would be pretty funny if one of the dazzlings had old, ultra-conservative puritan values that carried over from their lives hundreds of years ago.
>>
File: 1477720046530.jpg (72KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
1477720046530.jpg
72KB, 500x710px
Great-grandma Sonata is over 1,000 years old, but she will always have the sexy body of a pretty teenage girl.
>>
>>29710139
>"These eyes have witnessed countless battles, Anon, and these hands have been stained with blood."
I like the idea of the Dazzlings serving in old wars.
>>
Can you imagine how many dicks the Dazzlings have milked by now? They probably have great great grandchildren running around everywhere.
>>
>>29710176
Can someone do the math on that?
>>
>>29710139
>Oh, Anon, you don't have to worry
>I'm over a thousand years old, I just look like a teenage girl
>>
>>29709671
>Rarimom will never give you a uninterested handy just so she can get the proper measurements for your clothes.
>Her nimble fingers going up and down while giving an annoyed sigh.
>When you are about to cum she just puts the head of your dick in her mouth while holding your shaft with her pale hand and swallow it so you don't stain her fabrics.
>"Now if I don't have anymore interruptions I can do my measurements. Oh and by the way darling you really need to eat more fruit, girls would appreciate it."
>>
File: 1477323894973.png (1MB, 1184x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1477323894973.png
1MB, 1184x1800px
>>29710303
>>
File: 1485986732251.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1485986732251.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>29710148
>I like the idea of the Dazzlings serving in old wars
Now that's just stupid, women didn't fight on the frontlines or the backlines, their roles in times of war were mostly nursing and production work away from any combat.
Not to mention, considering the siren powers they wouldn't even bloody their own hands.

>Be Wehrmacht soldier.
>Unit has made good progress moving further through the frontlines.
>The enemy has fallen.
>You march through the dead of your enemy, and those of your kameraden.
>The air is sullen, no fanfare to be had from this victory, as you've found out is common in this bloody war.
>It doesn't help that you've heard rumors of three young girls stalking the battlefields, singing sweet somber arias like the coo of doves, causing men to go mad, turning on their own brothers and even themselves.
>What a bunch of crap, you say!
>That's just the enemy deploying fear mongering tactics.
>There's simply no way that all this killing of good men have manifested these- these "Rachsüchtige Hexen", witches vengeful for the women whose fathers and lovers you have killed.
>Anyone that claims to have sighted them have clearly inhaled the poison gas that is used to bring death to the enemy.
>Then you hear it.
>The beautiful voices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPs8oaEVIhM
>Why are you crying?
>Why have all your allies broken formation?
>W-Why are they raising their- Halt. Feuer aufhören! Ich bin du Verbündeter!
>Y-YOU MUST FIGHT BACK, YOU ARE NOT DYING HERE! FROM FRIENDLY FIRE NO LESS!
>M-Mother, Father... what have you done?
>The blood of the vaterland is on your hands...
>Then you see them, three girls, a stark contrast to the grim darkness of war, as if they were flowers blooming in the middle of a dead land.
>They keep singing...
>S-So beautiful...
>Mein Gott.
>>
>>29710450
what
>>
>>29710466

What's got you confused?
It's just a small green about soldiers getting mind controlled into murdering eachother from their point of view.
Just exploring this Siren immortality thing and what possibilities they'd have in war.
>>
File: Dazzlings vs. Macedonians.jpg (345KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzlings vs. Macedonians.jpg
345KB, 1280x985px
>>29710148
I think you'd greatly enjoy this man's work Anon

https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-piojote
>>
>>29710498
no thanks
>>
File: 1322257242664.png (103KB, 359x343px) Image search: [Google]
1322257242664.png
103KB, 359x343px
>>29710539
>women in war
>women that almost always, miraculously, manage to always come out on top, never get wounded, and are somehow better than every man on the battlefield
My biggest of pet peeves.
>>
File: Dazzlings at Cannae.jpg (417KB, 1280x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzlings at Cannae.jpg
417KB, 1280x1008px
>>29710565
I like the concept if you factor in the Dazzlings' having eternal youth. They have the capability of training for years and experiencing many battles firsthand without their bodies growing weaker with age. Kind of like Elves in Tolkien or something.

And although I know it really wasn't the cultural norm for most societies, I still really love the detail that this artist puts in depicting the arms and armor he draws.
>>
>>29710565
See >>29710725. It's not ">muh superior vagina", it's getting really really REALLY good at something because you've been doing it for hundreds of years. In the grandma story, the reason they're good at investing and stocks is probably because they've done it for almost a century.
>>
File: 1442764708712.gif (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1442764708712.gif
87KB, 600x450px
>>29710725
>They have the capability of training for years.
>Implying that matters after a certain threshold as been reached.
Anon, battles aren't a contest of skill, but instead a contest of reach and speed, they are quick, bloody and might even end with both parties dead.
>experiencing many battles firsthand
That is truly a feat considering they can still die if they are killed and aren't wolverine, but this isn't a good thing, the psychological strain as more and more piles on would be damaging, especially for a woman, heck, by the end of WW2 Lyudmila Pavlichenko, a USSR Sniper with 309 confirmed kills who is considered the best female sniper of all time, still massively underperformed in kills when stacked against the best males, and while she was capable of hanging with the boys, she suffered massive psychological trauma from having to kill so many, showing that she couldn't handle hanging with the boys, mentally.
>without their bodies growing weaker with age
>Implying a healthy man in his sixties can't outperform, physically, 16 year old girls, anyway.
>Kind of like Elves in Tolkien or something
>Implying they didn't die by the dozen.
>Implying the fighters weren't mostly men.
>Implying the rare woman that fought wasn't some kind of hero in Tolkein power rankings.
Also, bows are way harder to use than a sword, it's funny how fiction always depicts women archers when drawing the bow is physically intensive, more so than swinging a blade, especially if you have to hold the draw.
Women would make terrible fucking archers.
I think what makes that anon annoyed with this is that when it comes to combat, men dominate simply by being the superior ones in physique, despite whatever nonsense Hollywood, or "Scientific" articles might say about it.
Only now is the gap closed with guns, and honestly, it isn't flattering in the least how with them, women can now actually be second rate soldiers, especially when children can do so as well for the same reason.
>>
>>29710949
Also, suspend your disbelief a little bit. It's not realistic, but it's a neat idea and entertaining to think about.
>>
>>29710969
This.
C'mon, >>29710725, why isn't your imaginary story about fictional characters from a little child's cartoon television show/30 minute long toy commercial historically accurate? For god's sake, just because they're thousands of years old, come from a world ruled by pretty ponies, used to be giant sea monsters and can use real actual magic, doesn't mean that you can just pretend that the /facts/ don't apply to them. Take your sense of wonder and your imagination and get the fuck out of here.

This was sarcasm. I'm being sarcastic. >>29710969 needs to stop being a stick in the mud.
>>
File: 1443141550245.png (1MB, 845x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1443141550245.png
1MB, 845x1036px
>>29710949
>the reason they're good at investing and stocks is probably because they've done it for almost a century.
You can't compare making investments and playing the stock market to combat.
One relies on intuition build from experience and a measurement of intelligence, both things are mental, while the other relies on stamina, dense bone and even denser muscle, size, weight, power and speed before skill and experience; there's a reason why professional women that train their sport have a hard time even against a bloke on the street that never even went to the gym.

Also, can we ease with the Dazzlings a bit? They completely dominated the end of the last thread and this new one is practically Dazzling general 2 right now.
How about some other ponies?

>Mother Chrysalis that satiates her need for "love" through her son.
>Big sister Tree Hugger gets "real clingy" when she's blazed.
>Inexperienced Bookhorse picks up a book on sex, wants to test what it proposes with someone she trusts, namely you, her brother.
>Little sister Scootaloo that practically hero worships you and may or may not have bragged about you being her older boyfriend and not her brother to her friends.
>Pie sister harem out in the quarry. either as sisters or a mother and aunts.

>>29711037
>A certain fantastical element is carte blanche to hand-weave any other conceivable fantastical thing into that reality as well.
I hate this fallacy so much, so you are saying that because the sirens are who they are, it's fine for there to be things like dragons, monsters and known magic in the world?
anyway, you misunderstand my stance, I simply posted what I thought was why that anon dislikes this so much, and it might have turned into what looks like a rant
I couldn't really care less, as long as the green is good and entertaining why should I let reality get in the way?
But if it's to speculate about things, isn't it best to use common sense and reality? It means less asspulling and "it's magic" crap.
>>
>Sweetie!Aunt being jealous of Rarity and wanting to prove that she can be sexually attractive
>"See? You see, Rarity?! Look how far I can shove Anon's cock down my throat!"
>>
File: 1447316691970.png (141KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [Google]
1447316691970.png
141KB, 1024x585px
I want to treat Celestia like my little sister and embarrass her in front of all her loyal subjects
>>
File: 1478899457695.png (524KB, 1284x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1478899457695.png
524KB, 1284x1214px
>>29711208
>>Mother Chrysalis that satiates her need for "love" through her son.
Yes

>Big sister Tree Hugger gets "real clingy" when she's blazed.
Also yes.
>>
>>29711249
>That pic
>Worstpone and Worstpone in a sweater
>>
File: bobbin bueno.png (683KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bobbin bueno.png
683KB, 1280x720px
>big sis treesmoker
>aunt sweetus
>rarimom
w-we've done this before, though, went batshit over ideas and stuff

someone has to put it into words, though
>>
File: IMG_0988.png (2MB, 1592x1849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0988.png
2MB, 1592x1849px
>>29711208
>Mother Chrysalis that satiates her need for "love" through her son.

OH BOY!

Inb4 >Sundown
>>
File: 1404531302595.gif (288KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1404531302595.gif
288KB, 200x200px
>>29711422

>People complaining about Sundown but remaining radio-silent about Annon
>>
File: Chrysalis Formal Dress.png (454KB, 905x1942px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis Formal Dress.png
454KB, 905x1942px
>>29711422

>lonely single mom Chrysalis
>husband left her for a younger woman
>fucked up her self-esteem, so is clingy and controlling of her son Anon as a result
>relationship is initially non-sexual until she notices Anon becoming seriously interested in girls his own age
>doesn't want her son to leave either, so she gets desperate and decides to do whatever it takes to keep him from leaving
>starts working out again and wearing skimpier clothes
>Anon initially thinks his mother has finally recovered from the ugly divorce and is trying to put herself back out into the dating world, so he's happy for her
>that is until she starts seriously flirting with him
>Chrysalis just wants to be loved
>>
>>29711498
Erection and also sadness
>>
File: Sexy Police Chrysalis.png (324KB, 1056x1645px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Police Chrysalis.png
324KB, 1056x1645px
>>29711566

I felt like incest needed to be portrayed in a sad way in this thread for once.

Magic usually solves genetic issues with inbreeding in greens or there's some other handwavium.

So how about someone who legitimately needs mental help, but doesn't know it, and is trying to use her son to repair her own shattered pride as a woman through sex because she can't help but project her jackass ex-husband onto him?
>>
>>29711208
>Anon & his sister tree hugger fall asleep sitting on the couch watching reruns of 90's CN
>Anon thinks nothing of it, his sister is usually touchy feely 'free love, maaan' anyway
>Catches some zzzz's
>Dreams he's making out with somegirl
>Comes to and realizes he's halfway through undressing his snoozing sister
>Panics and gets up leaving a bit of a rude awakening for treehugger
>"...Shoot, he was so close, man."
>>
>>29711498
>>29711566
>>29711623
sad, unhealthy incest?
sad, unhealthy incest.

"Mom?"
>Mom looks up sharply from her position on the couch and hastily wipes her eyes with the back of her hand.
>"Wh-What is it, An-non?"
>Oh, god.
>Look at her.
>Her eyes are red... her hair's a mess (green dye job... you guess she misread the instructions on the box or something)
>You can see patches of skin through the holes in her old, worn-out (and favourite) housecoat.
"Oh, mom..."
>You sit down sit down on the couch next to her and rub her shoulder.
>Mom leans towards you and hugs you tightly, sniffling and rubbing her face into your shoulder.
>The last person you should be thinking about right now is yourself, but seeing your mom cry like this is making you feel the most uncomfortable that you have ever felt.
>"A-Anon, baby..."
"Mom, what's the matter?"
>You rub her back.
"What's wrong?"
>"I-I-I... It's just..."
>She sniffles sits there for a second, holding you in silence.
>"Af-after your date with R-Rainbow Dash, I... You're interested in other g-girls now."
>She squeezes you tightly and rubs her face against the side of your neck.
>"Baby, y-you're all I have l-left, now..."
>Oh god, your heart can't take much more of this.
"Mom, no. I'd never... just because I start dating doesn't mean I'll start ignoring you."
>You want to pull away and give your mom a reassuring smile, but her arms tighten and she won't let you move.
>Mom shakes her head 'no' into your neck.
>"I'm n-not sure I want you to b-be seeing her, baby."
>You've got to try and think of a way for her to not see your girlfriend as...
>As what?
>Competition?
>That's a bit fucked up; some other word that means when your mom thinks that your girlfriend/wife is stealing you away from her.
"Hey, why don't we have Rainbow Dash over for dinner some time? You an' me could go through a cookbook and make dinner together, like we did when I was a kid."
>You give your mom's back a firm rub
"Remember?
>>
File: 1442783035279.jpg (51KB, 350x279px) Image search: [Google]
1442783035279.jpg
51KB, 350x279px
>>29711840
>Mom just whimpers and begins shaking.
>Oh god, you fucked up.
>You thought including Rainbow would make mom less... mom-jealous!
>Okay, damage-control.
>What can you say t-
>~kissu~
>You barely feel the first butterfly kiss on your neck, but you certainly feel the next (more firmer) one.
>And the one after that.
>And the one after that.
>You're frozen in shock
"M-mom?"
>What's happening?
>Mom moans a little bit and kisses your neck again.
>You try to pull away from her, but she won't let you.
"Mom, st-stop!"
>Mom's started crying again.
>"P-please, baby," she hiccups, "Let mommy have this. She-"
>She swallows, interrupting herself.
>"I need this s-so bad, baby."
>No.
>You can't.
>You don't want this.
>You want to move but you can't.
>Is this real?
>Her hands roam around your back, rubbing you sensually in ways that put the frantic rubbing and grabbing you experienced with Rainbow Dash to shame.
>Mom's lips slowly paint a trail of lipstick up your neck and across your jaw, and you aren't sure if you feel trepidation or anticipation as she grows closer and closer to your mouth.
>You can feel her hot breath on the corner of your lips.
>MOM's hot breath.
>"I need this, baby," she whispers over and over, whenever her lips part ways from your skin, "Let me have this, please."
>Someone's crying, and you aren't sure that it's just your mom anymore.
>>
File: c3.jpg (55KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
c3.jpg
55KB, 679x657px
>>29711846
feels or boner

WE NEED A DECISION, MR PRESIDENT
>>
File: WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO.jpg (13KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO.jpg
13KB, 500x297px
>>29711846
>>29711840

KEEP GOING.

THIS EXCITES MY SUFFERING BONER.
>>
>>29711866
A feel boner.
>>
File: 1483235213729.jpg (10KB, 254x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483235213729.jpg
10KB, 254x200px
>>29711873

no boner at all

only sadness
>>
>>29711846
So is mom going to leg lock us?
>>
>>29711846
>Mom's hand snakes down your chest and into your lap, and she clumsily fools with your waistband.
>You try to push her away, but your arms are shaking and feel like they weigh a hundred pounds.
"D-Don't do th-that..."
>"Shhh...." she licks your neck, making you shudder.
>"It's okay, baby," she whispers into your ear, her voice no longer sounding comforting and maternal.
>"Just let it happen, okay?"
>Mom sticks her hands down into your pants and starts rubbing your penis
>She isn't gripping it or anything; she's just rubbing it with the palm of her hand.
>"Just let it happen."
>You try your best to think of something else. Not just to keep yourself from getting hard, but you also want to think about something other than what's happening right now
>Anything else.
>Anything but this.
"I-I-I d-don't wanna..."
>Your breaths are coming in gasps.
>Mom finally wraps her hand around your member and gives it a few sloppy pumps.
>Her hand bumps against your balls over and over again.
>"Let it happen."
>Tears leave hot tracks down your cheeks and a searing blush (is it from shame or arousal?) erupts on your face as you feel yourself slowly getting hard.
"Don' wanna..."
>Mom coos and moves to plant a kiss on your lips.
>You try and pull away, but she uses her penis-free hand to wrap around the back of your head and pull you back.
>"Nuh-uh."
>Another kiss on the lips; this one much more forceful, and she tries to push her tongue into your mouth.
>"S-stay here, honey."
>She gives your cock another pump, successfully bringing you to full-mast.
>"Stay here with mommy."
>The next minute or two seem to stretch on and last forever.
>Mom is staring you dead in the eye, tears streaming down her cheeks (with you no-doubt mirroring her) as she pushes her tongue against your unresponsive mouth muscle.
>Your lack of reciprocation must be frustrating her, because she legs go of your dick and grabs your wrist.
>"D-Do something!" she hisses.
>>
>>29712076
>Mom guides your hand to her chest and presses your hand to her breast, forcing you to mash your hand against it.
>"Touch me, Anon," she groans, saying your name for the first time since she began this assault on your body and your mind.
>"Love me."
>Everything is in a haze and you obey her without really even thinking about it.
>Maybe you think she'll stop if you listen to her.
>You just don't know what to think any more.
>A hard nub presses against your palm, and you decide to focus on that.
>Mom hums in approval and returns her hand to your still-hard member.
>"Don't fight it, baby."
>She moves her lips away from your own and has gone back to your neck, seemingly content with suckling on the reddened and tooth-marked skin down there.
>Despite yourself, you feel an orgasm approaching.
>You find a minute amount of strength and try to squirm away from mom, but she holds you tight.
>You try and speak, but you can only make gasping noises. Your vocal cords refuse to make a sound.
>She moves her face close to yours so that she can look you in the eyes.
>"Y-You gonna c-cum, baby?" she asks, her voice quivering, "G-Gonna cum for m-mommy?"
>You think you see a flash of regret in her eyes at the word "mommy", but you might be imagining it.
>>
>>29711952

Of course. How else would she stop us from leaving her?
>>
File: 1484279342471.jpg (34KB, 537x539px) Image search: [Google]
1484279342471.jpg
34KB, 537x539px
>>29712081
ohgod it's hot but also sad
>>
>>29712081
>She rushes back to your shoulder and buries her face into your neck, just like she did when she was crying and you were comforting her a thousand years ago.
>The hand on her breast squeezes involuntarily, making mom moan in such a horrible, sensual way.
>It just might be the worst noise you've ever heard in your life, and you never ever want to hear it ever ever again.
>"Yes..." she sighs, nipping on your neck, "C'mon, honey."
>She presses a tender kiss into your bruised skin.
>"Be mine, okay? Stay with mommy."
>You can't do this.
>You can't do this you can't do this youcan'tdothisyoucantdothisyoucan-
>You gasp and shake as your orgasm peaks and you make a white, sticky mess in your underwear.
>You collapse forward like a mannequin with its strings cut as soon as the last aftershocks of your climax rock through your body.
>"Good boy," coos mom, "You're such a good boy to me, Anon."
>You think you might be sick.

I'm going to stop because I'm pretty sure I'm making this too narmy.
>non-rapey Chrysa-mom will never leg-lock you and beg for you to "fertilize her eggs" and "hatch a clutch"
>Chrysa-mom will never dip into her LARPing days when she gets intimate and use elements from her old DnD campaigns
>Chrysa-mom will never dress up in hole-filled stockings&garterbelt combo for you
>>
>>29712104
Continue this.
I want mom to force me to impregnate her so she can have me forever.
>>
>>29712123
Does Anon develop stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>29712132
Probably.
>>
>>29709671
sometimes it really sucks to be lactose intolerant...
>>
>>29710139
i wonder how long she'd last in the porn industry
>>
>>29712143
>Your sister will never inexplicably lactate
>She will never whine that they're getting too full and that they're hurting her
>She will never come to you in tears, rubbing the dribbling nubs through the darkened patches on her shirt
>She will never beg you to drink from her, whimpering that they hurt so badly
>You will never do your duty to help your sister
>She will have never mounted you in the night while you slept, weeks previous, and made you cum inside
>She will have never forced you to impregnate her
>She will never have begun to produce milk early thanks to a genetic quirk
>>
>>29712123
>Chrysa-mom rides Anon (Anon is starting to get pretty fucked up psychologically and sort of disappears into his mind when his mom has sex with him)
>Chrysa-mom breaks down in tears halfway through, hiccuping and begging Anon to forgive her
>Chrysa-mom recovers after a few minutes and, moaning pitifully, continues to fuck Anon until he comes inside
>Chrysa-mom retreats to the bathroom and cries for an hour
>>
>>29712152
except for lines 4, 6, and 7, this has actually happened to me in a non-sexual way.
>>
>>29712173
Who casually complains to their family that their tits hurt from being too milky? It took me a second to isolate lines 4, 6, and 7 because I'm half-asleep right now. I nearly thought you were trying to say that your sister forced you to impregnate her.
>>
File: IT'S ME AUSTIN.png (266KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S ME AUSTIN.png
266KB, 363x363px
I feel like I should leave these here.

Sirin' Sirens: http://pastebin.com/M8j69iSD
Chrysa-mom Rapes Anon: http://pastebin.com/CtSiBkAE

IT'S ME, AUSTIN
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

Goodnight incest thread. I'll see you tomorrow.

Sorry for dominating the thread with Dazzlings.
>>
>>29712189
she thought they were too full of milk. she doesn't wear a sports bra when she goes jogging and just plays with her boobs too much.
>>
>>29712208
>it was Pluggo
OH MY GOD
>>
File: raughs.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
raughs.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>29712209
>and just plays with her boobs too much.
I don't know why this made me laugh so hard.

>"I don't know man, she just plays with her tits a lot, you know?"
>>
>>29712208
WAT DA FUG
>>
>>29712241
yeah. only know about the playing with the boobs because there was a bruise showing when she was wearing a 2-piece to the beach.
>>
>>29712152
>Sister mounting you in your sleep and making your fuck a baby into her
Fetish status = muh
>>
>>29712104
>just like she did when she was crying and you were comforting her a thousand years ago.
> you were comforting her a thousand years ago
hol up
>>
I was just searching for a green and came upon this, mulp truly needs more Limey green
http://pastebin.com/S2Nab1iK
>>
>>29712208
And the surprise plug with the green for the knockout
>>
>>29712280
You know man I gotta ask, cuz "playing" can mean two very different things. Do you mean she was trying to relieve pressure or massage them because they were sore, or did she have some kinda fetish for tit stimulation and really liked to rub her breasts?
>>
File: sammy the sad salmon dotn steal.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sammy the sad salmon dotn steal.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>29709671
>yfw you remember frosty is kill and pie sisters is never finishing
>>
>>29712308
actually, she's done both.
>>
>>29712302
oh fuck I remember writing that. Limestone is best sister for incest to happen.
>>
>>29712318
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>29712315
Frosty lives on in our hearts, Anon. And at least he posted a non-canon version of events where Anon and Limestone fuck in the bathroom.
>>
File: 1484180752444.jpg (82KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1484180752444.jpg
82KB, 500x504px
>>29712302
>who calls their brother 'brother', anyway?
Uh, my sister.
>>
>Anon arrives in Equestria when he is very young
>Is taken back to Chrysalis's hive by a drone who thinks that he could maybe be used as a love source or something; what does she know?
>Chrysalis raises Anon for one reason or another
>When spring rolls 'round and Chrysalis begins to molt, Anon is not allowed anywhere near her chambers
>It isn't until he's an adult that he realizes that he's 3 times the size of a changeling and marches right past the guards and into his bug-mom's room right when it's time for her yearly molt
>Chrysalis is still in the process of letting her chitin harden
>Whatever chemical process causes her to discard her old chitin and grow new chitin also causes an abrupt and drastic change in her personality (hence the reason she didn't want Anon to chill around her bedroom when the time to discard her bugskin comes)
>Chrysalis, who is usually harsh and platonic with him, saunters over to Anon after stretching her back like a cat
>Magically locks the doors and refuses to let her son leave
>Does her best to convince Anon to have sex with her
>"It's been so long since I've sired a clutch of eggs, my little nymph~"
>"I've always wondered what kind of changeling a union between you and me would produce..."
>"Nymph, please. Don't you love mama?"
>>
>>29712369
Does she call you "onii-chan" and ask what you're going to do on the bed too?
>>
>>29710450
Interesting idea, but what reason would the sirens have serve in a war?
The only ones I can think of would be if they had monetary interests in fueling the war, or just to feed on the anger and suffering of the soldiers. Still, it seems like it wouldn't be worth the risk to actually go into a battlefield. After all they could still get killed if they accidentally got shot or blown up.
>>
>>29710198
How would you even calculate that?
>>
>>29712424
Maybe they have regenerative powers. Some people are unlucky enough to lose a limb in an accidently purely by being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that's when they live only 70-ish years. What are the odds of three separate people avoiding all these little unforeseen pitfalls and making it through 1000 years completely unscathed, without any loss of limb or scars or anything like that?

Regenerative powers is a cop out, but the sheer number of accidents and serious wounds that they're bound to encounter eventually just by living their lives would have to show, but they don't.
>>
>>29712369
My sister never calls me brother directly. The only time I've ever heard my sister say "brother" in front of me was when she was introducing us to her boyfriend: "That's my little brother."
>>
>>29712420
Close, she used to try and tickle or poke me to no avail.
>"..Yeah, it doesn't work like that, retard."
>Start poking/tickling her
>'ohmygawdbrotherstopstop!'
>"What now, punk?"
>>
>>29712429
I vaguely remember some guy saying that his GF tfw got drunk and told him that she fucked "like 200 guys". Some guys on the internet did the math (average length of dick, average number of thrusts to climax, average number of partners per week over the course of X years to achieve the alleged 200 lovers) and calculated the number of miles of cock that had entered her vagina. The number was higher than you would think.
>>
>>29710450
>serving in old wars

>Hitler was actually Sonata with a fake mustache.
>Genghis Khan was actually Poof with a dildo and a wig.
>Aria actually did a pretty good job and so no one remembers her war nowadays.
>>
>>29712449
>tfw you've only ever heard your siblings acknowledge you as their brother (and themselves as your brother/sister) a handful of times; low enough that you could count the occasions on one hand
>tfw you sometimes almost forget that you're even related
>>
What a wild ride this thread has been
>>
>>29712315
feels bad man.jpg
>>
>>29712145
I bet the sirens would be hugely successful in the porn industry.
>>
>>29712442
>Maybe they have regenerative powers
That certainly seems plausible, but it wouldn't do them any good if they got shot in the head or blown to tiny pieces by a mine or bomb.

Going into an actual battlefield would be an enormous risk, and one not really worth taking if your goal was to live for thousands of years.

But yeah, I could totally see them regenerating the occasional lost limb.
>>
>>29712466
"I'd, like, kill for some juice, right now."
>People: "Yeah! Let's kill the jews! Heil Hitler!"
"Ye... wait, what? That's not what I said!"
>Everyone runs off to kill jews, shouting "Heil Hitler!"
"Wait!... ooh, is that a taco I smell?"
>she runs off looking for the taco and forgets all about it
>>
>>29711233
>Anon appeared in Equestria before Celestia was even born.
>The only problem being he was just a baby.
>He was raised by the same mother and father that would later raise Luna and Celestia.
>When he turned two his first sister was born.
>Thousands of years later he's still alive.
>The only thing is he went missing.
>He was caught in a blizzard near the crystal empire and nobody could find him.
>Skip to present day.
>Be Shining armor.
>You're exploring the frozen wastelands for a missing squadron.
>They were sent out a hours ago for a quick survey to make sure nothing was near the empire that shouldn't be and haven't returned.
>It shouldn't have taken them more than a couple of minutes.
>You keep trudging through the snow before you see them.
>For some reason they have something with them too.
>>
>>29713065
Go on...
>>
>>29713088
Morning. If no one picks it up, I'll continue in the morning. Just don't let that stop anyone please. I am not too good at writing.
>>
>>29712424
>but what reason would the sirens have serve in a war?
Self preservation.
Remember, they aren't actually serving as actual military, for all everybody knows they're just pretty, young civilians, and we all know what happens to those in enemy occupied cities and towns...
Actively using their powers to protect themselves and their current home, by sneaking into battlefields and making soldiers kill themselves seems like a good way to avoid >rape or death, either that or packing your bags and moving away, but if done so in the mid 1900s and earlier chances are they'd only be able to keep what they can carry and nothing more, meaning they'd have to start over.
>>
File: 1464531528375.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464531528375.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
>>29713341
This, or pretty much just to escape war torn fucked up cities. You're gonna have to trudge through no man's land if you want to get to another country.
>"But civilians can't just WALK into the country the country they were in is at war with"
I assume the whole siren charisma and mind manipulation would let them bypass the border guard quite easily, even if they didn't make him go crazy and kill himself.

Anyone notice how we're making the Sirens increasingly Eldritch as we go along? I love it.
>>
>>29713341
That would assume they lived near where the war was going on in the first place.
>>
>>29713404
When you're a thousand years old you're bound to be in one of the countries that goes to war, knowing how common it was to have 'em back in the day.
>>
>>29713407
True, I suppose. But still, it would be wiser to avoid the battlefields and employ safer methods. Pretend to be regular civilians as much as possible and catch the enemy by surprise.
>>
>>29712208
I just read the Sirin Sirens, its funny, but no lewd. For shame.
>>
>>29712104
>>29712171

I imagine a non-rapey Mom Chrysalis would be pretty similar to this one, only perhaps in a better headspace due to realizing her own issues earlier and getting help. Potentially tries to start dating again?

But instead Anon is the instigator here. He gets jealous when his mom starts dating again, because he's used to her needing him for emotional support all the time. The divorce screwed him up pretty bad too, and is convinced that any man would just hurt his mother like his dad did. However it's not like he doesn't want her to be happy.

So rather than rape, Anon secretly sabotages her dates and attempts seduction.

Still unhealthy incest, only Anon is the Yandere instead of Chrysalis.
>>
>>29713654
I like this idea.
>>
File: 1490103887306.png (46KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
1490103887306.png
46KB, 201x160px
>>29713654
>>
>>29711208
>>Little sister Scootaloo.
>She tries way too hard to sound cool and sexy like the older chicks she sees around Anon's age.
>Her flirting is filled with inaccuracies because she understands fuck all about sex past the point of "he puts his thing in my butt and it feels good."
>She doesn't even realize her basics are wrong.
>>
>>29711208
>>Mother Chrysalis that satiates her need for "love" through her son.
It'd be cool if she transformed into and pretended to be his girlfriend.
>Oh, that's a cute girl you brought over, Sweetie. Wanna run upstairs and wash your hands for dinner?
>you do
Hi, honey. Uh, where'd my mom go?
>>
File: IMG_0990.jpg (27KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.jpg
27KB, 704x396px
>>29713762
>>29713801

>The front door opens
"Hey, Mom."
>"Anon? You're up late?"
"I was working on a project. So how'd your date go?"
>"Ugh, terrible. He totally stood me up! I waited over an hour for him to show up, and he wouldn't pick up when I called!"
"Well that sucks. Maybe the next guy will work out?"
>"I hope so, Anon. I've just been having the worst luck with men lately."
"Hey, I'm still here aren't I? Want me to make you something to eat?"
>"No, it's alright. I'll just heat up some leftovers. You've stayed up late enough."
"It's no problem, Mom. You deserve something nice after a series of crimmy first dates."
>"Maybe... Oh why not? Just remember to get up on time on school tomorrow."
"I'll be fine. Tonight, I just want you to feel special."
>"Heh. Thank you, Anon. You're the best son a mother could ask for."
>>
>>29713856
>"Oh Anon, I'd let you pee in my butt to make me preggers any day."
"Scootaloo, I'm trying to eat breakfast."
>>
>>29713859
>"Yeah, uh... I don't know. You'd better hurry up and show me your dick before she gets back."
"I-Is this what happens on first dates?!"
>"It does for me. Now drop'em!"
>>
>>29713864
>>29713878
>Anon and Chrysalis keep trying to sabotage each other's romantic relationships to get the other to start depending on them
>Anon makes sure that the guy his mom is waiting for never shows up
>Chrysalis scares Anon's girlfriends into silence and comforts him when they seemingly ditch him out of nowhere
>When they eventually mutually discover that they've been fucking each other over, it's like the ending of an episode of a sitcom
>They catch each other in the act, stare at each other in silence (to give the audience time to laugh), have that "did you do the bluh" "that was YOU?!" reaction, look at each other all incredulous, and then they laugh and hug each other
>Audience "Awww"s, fade to black
>Then the sound of springs squeaking starts
>>
>>29713884

See, THIS I can fap too.

Because it's funny when they're both crazy.
>>
>>29713894
Kek
>>
>>29713884
Green?
I want to start a family with Chrys-mom.
>She will never leglock you and tell you;
>"I don't want to be just your mother I want to be your lover, give me a child."
>>
>>29713965
It'll be called "That's My Chrysalis"
>>
>>29713984
>>29713965
>>29713884

>the comedic incestuous misadventures of a teenage boy and his mom

Fund it
>>
>>29713965
>Your mom (you know, the one named after her grandmother from the old country and with a mild obsession with the color green) will never wrap her arms around you and crush you against her chest
>She will never leglock you with her powerful thighs and demand that you give her your babies
>She will never pant and moan as you twitch inside of her
>She will never give you the sweetest, most passionate kiss you've ever experienced in the afterglow
>She will never stroke your cheek with the back of her hand and assure you with misty eyes that you'll be a wonderful father
>You will never fall in love with her
>>
>>29713856
>Little sister Scootaloo wants to know how to masturbate but is too embarrassed to ask mom and dad
>Goes to older brother Anon for help
>Comes back over and over claiming to have forgotten what Anon showed her and asking for him to demonstrate again
>>
>>29714023
Do you think mommy Chrysi would have sensitive tits?
Or would have a face fuck fetish?
>>
>>29714051
>Anon sits her in his lap and plays her like a Sitar
>One hand on her developing chest
>The other down below
>>
>>29714075
>One day Scootaloo surprises Anon by twisting her neck around and trying to kiss him on his lips

>>29714059
Oooh, good question. She's a pretty devoted mother, so I'd say face-fuck while she's still not pregnant. She doesn't want to risk a lack of oxygen hurting the precious cargo growing inside of her tummy. And staying in line with the 'devoted mother' thing, her tits probably balloon up as the pregnancy progresses. Sometimes she wants you to feed from her and can almost reach orgasm from nipple-stimulation alone, and other times she'll go shirtless around the house because her breasts will be too sore and she'll bat your hands away if you try to go in for a grope.
>>
>>29714059
>>29714099
>>29714023

Stop, I can only get so erect.

https://derpibooru.org/1259434?q=artist%3Asundown%2C+pregnant
>>
>>29714099
She also probably wants you to do anal when she is pregnant too. Just in case it won't harm the baby.
>>
>>29714059
>She will never demand you to face fuck her after a stressful day at work.
>>
Chrysa-mom would probably get really lovey-dovey after she confirmed that the pregnancy took. If Anon weren't already sleeping in the master bedroom with her, he will when she gets the news.
>>
Pregnancy gives Chrysa-mom cravings for peculiar tastes. Specifically for the tangy flavour of your cock and balls

>Pregnant Chrysa-mom will never bury her face in your crotch and be perfectly happy to give your balls a tongue bath
>>
>You want to stop at 2 babies
>Mom wants more
>Neighbors are starting to give you looks
>>
why can't it be Anon who takes the initiative?
it's always the sister, aunt, mother, cousin that jumps his dick first
>>
>>29714315

Well that's what was suggested here >>29713864 >>29713654

But then people turned it into mutual attraction.
>>
>>29714315
Anon is a self insert, bub.
Do you really think people on /mlp/ are at all alpha enough to go for shit?
>>
>>29714315
Because Anon is self-insert and most people wouldn't risk tearing their family apart by instigating a sexual/romantic relationship with a family member.
>>
File: 1406574593402.jpg (28KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
1406574593402.jpg
28KB, 400x368px
>>29714315
>>29714370

Shit, I have to try writing a green were an Anon is actually up front with his attraction and takes charge, sounds like a perfect break from the norm.
Though I think the reason why Anon doesn't take the initiative, is because it makes it more palatable, as in, doesn't seem so creepy or >rape if they aren't the ones to initiate it.
Dubious consent is a precarious thing.
>>29714428
>Implying I actually want to fuck family.
>Implying a lot of anons here aren't just simply drawn by the taboo and their indulgence is strictly in the realm of fantasy.
Come on, now.
Anyway:
>>29711208
>>29711249
I'm gonna post some Tree Hugger lewd in a bit, just gotta run it through one last reread for any mistakes.
>>
File: 1489865763144.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489865763144.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
>>29714457
>Tree Hugger lewd
>>
>>29714457

>Be Anonymous playing vidya in your room.
>Some For Honor.
>Going Deus Vult, of course.
>BUT...
>"Aanon, bro, like, play that game... you know? Like, that game with the piñatas."
>Fucking hell, your sister's been toking again.
>She lets herself into your room, bringing with her the smell of woodstock, and plops down on the beanbag.
>She's wearing nothing but a large shirt and her head cloth.
>Her eyes are lidded and red.
>"Maan, what is that? Like, what's with all the violence? Knights, Vikings, Samurai... like, maan they all need to chill out..."
>You roll your eyes as you parry an overhead strike and proceed to visit upon the weeb the wrath of God.
"... Like, peace and love, forget securing a future, lets all just sit around, smoking the dank shit and talking it out..."
>You were being sarcastic.
>"Right on, lil' bro, right on."
>It went right past her head.
>Not even a minute later she's already talking again.
>"When did you, like, start playing all these violent games, man? Like, don't get me wrong, it looks and sounds pretty rad, but, maan, whatever happened to the times when we, like, played Crash Bandicoot?"
>She leans forward.
>"Duude, lets play that."
>What?
>Is she gonna make you break out the old PSOne for t- of course she will.
>Of course you can't really fight it, it's pretty great to see that goofy smile of hers.
"Tell you what, you let me finish this game and then I'll bust out the old fun machine, we'll have ourselves a Crash marathon."
>Her reddened eyes go wide.
>As wide as being half lidded can be considered wide.
>"Righteous, like, I'mma go get some snacks, gotta get ready."
>She rolls off of the beanbag with a giggle, before actually standing up like she was supposed to in the first place.
>The match wraps up around the time she leaves, so you get to work pulling out the well maintained grey console and setting it all up.
>>
>>29714537

>Shame you don't have a CTR TV anymore, shit's gonna look blurry as fuck.
>You take out the old official disk holder and pop in the first game.
>Tree Hugger returns, practically juggling the entire pantry.
>There's bags of chips, some pastries, twinkies and the like, a box of cereal along with cookies.
>Then there's the soda...
>She plops back down on the beanbag and sets everything down.
>"Start it, bro, I call, like, dibs on the first level."
https://youtu.be/LcMxNjrXfv0
>She pulls out a bong from the assorted mess of a corner store shelve that is that pile of food and lights it up.
>"Wanna, like, take a puff, lil' bro?"
"No thanks."
>She nods sagely.
>"All good man, like, you do me and I'll do you."
>What?
"Isn't the saying "You do you, I'll do me"?"
>She mulls it over, before laughing.
>"Dude, that's, like, self love right?"
>Dude, weed lmao XD Kill me
>You just pass her the controller.
>
>A couple of hours pass by.
>Your sister lazily makes her way through her levels, enjoying the colorfulness and jamming to the soundtrack, while the completionist in you makes sure you complete your levels as best as you can.
>You forgot how hard this game could be...
>The two of you share the snacks and talk in between levels.
>"You thirsty?" Your sister holds out the two litter soda bottle, a noticeable dent in it's contents already visible.
>Does she want you to drink straight from the bottle?
"I don't know if I should, who knows where your mouth has been."
>"Maan, why do you have to go there? Like, free love and everything, but your sister cares about her health, man."
>Huh huh, forgive the skepticism towards the walking 60s hippie stereotype, not to mention that while you might be inclined to trust your sister, you don't trust her stoner friends.
>Passing that blunt between chicks that might be loose enough to put out to their dealer for free weed can only end badly.
>>
>>29714540

>Shit, things are getting awkward.
>You take the bottle while your sister grins.
"I swear, if I get herpes from this..."
>"Pfft, like, screw you too, man."
>Once the first game is done, you waste no time popping in the second.
https://youtu.be/22Bz1d5h7uM
>"Duude, I forgot there were jetpacks in this one! Like, dibs on those!"
>You two play rock paper scissors for who gets to play the first level.
>You lose.
"Hey, don't forget to not break any crates."
>She looks at you like you grew a second head.
>"Watchu talking about Anon?"
>Oh right, she doesn't know.
"Just do it."
>"Alright, alright."
>You watch as she sticks her tongue out and skips the entire level.
>Come the end...
>"Duuude, is- is that a blue gem? Duuuude! Secret gem on the first level for, like, not breaking any boxes... the world is such a righteous place."
>Now kill yourself and do the level normally.
>Crash 2 is your jam, you still know all the secrets.
>
>https://youtu.be/n-go-duXKm4
>"Aah, that red gem was always so uncool, like, it's just there taunting us, ma- ho-ly crap, that's a high jump..."
>Come on...
>This is a tricky one, give it to daddy...
>You do the dash jump + Belly flop combo under the red gem a couple of times, the secret is in the position and direction of the flop.
>"Duuuude! You got it! Like, duuude!"
>She looks like you've just rocked her world and blew her mind.
>The rest of the game goes the same as the previous: Tree Hugger, breezes through her levels, while you complete yours while enjoying her bouts of "dude" when you show her how to get certain gems.
>After a couple of more hours, the snacks are gone and the game is finished.
>You let the credits play out while you stretch on your bed.
>Well, this was a way to spend a Saturday afternoon you guess.
>Tree Hugger yawns from her spot on the deflated beanbag, but she seems pretty content.
"I can keep going way into the night if you want to finish up the trilogy."
>"Nah, man, I've had my fill of radical marsupials."
>>
>>29714537
>the smell of woodstock
>tfw your sister has the stench of 200,000 unwashed wastes of space
>>
>>29714549

>"Say, Anon, you don't, like, have a girlfriend do you?"
>You sit back up on the edge of your bed.
>This is a weird line of questioning all of a sudden.
"What gave it away, the fact I'm spending my weekends in my room?"
>"Dude, chill... was just asking, man, there's no need to be, like, sending out those bad vibes."
"Don't see why that concerns you."
>She rolls off the beanbag again, but this time doesn't get up.
>"It kinda does."
>What?
>With her eyes still lidded and with a smile, she crawls up to you.
>She places herself between your legs.
"What... uh... what are you doing?"
>She gives you an endearing smile from her position on the floor.
>"Ever wondered what it would be like to have, like, a girlfriend?"
>You don't see why this would matter, you have your 2D waifu in your heart.
>You stiffen as she runs a hand through your thigh.
>You look down to see your stoner big sister giving you a sultry look behind those lidded eyes.
>Boner, what the fuck!?
>You try to get yourself under control.
"Tree, you're high as a kite, go sober up."
>She chuckles.
>"My high peaked hours ago."
"Then why are you tugging at my pant leg?"
>"Well, today was a good day, like, it's been so long since I hung out with my favorite bro, man. Eh, "broman", that's you. And like, why not treat him to something nice?"
>You try to ride up the bed and keep your distance.
>Whether because you are disgusted, or so aroused that you're scared you might do something regrettable, you don't know.
>She props herself up and rubs your raging semi through your pants.
>Oh, God Boner, why!?
"C-Can you hear yourself? I'm your b-brother."
>"It's true, but like, who cares man? Just because we're related we can't, like, love? That's not righteous."
"There's sibling love and then there's... this!"
>"Love is love, man, as long as we aren't hurting anybody, why shouldn't we, like, be allowed to express it?"
>Wait, we?
>"I've felt you sending me some vibes, man, some not so brotherly vibes."
>>
File: 1434124717607.jpg (52KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
1434124717607.jpg
52KB, 500x693px
>>29714557

>Well yeah, your sister is pretty damn hot for a stoner, she has that free spirited, mother earthly thing going on, but you're past that.
"That was a few years ago, in my defense I'd have fucked anything with or without a hole."
>Hormones hit you hard.
>"Hmm-hmm, and like, you didn't happen to steal some glances, wondering if I was wearing panties under this shirt, right?"
>...
>She leans in and cups her mouth with a hand.
>"I'm not wearing any."
>She sits on her butt, her legs tucked to her sides.
>She grabs the hem of the shirt and lifts it up, exposing her soft belly and-
>Her red bush.
>"See?"
>Dick status: MUH
>"Oh, I got you all stressed out, huh? Like, why don't I help you with that?"
>At this point, you don't care.
>Your brain is running with whatever Tree Hugger said.
>Something about peace and love?
>Some hippie crap.
>You scooch closer to the edge of your bed.
>She closes the gap and playfully undoes the button on your pants and unzips them.
>There's a kind of seriousness hidden behind that smile as she tugs your pants and underwear down to free your stifled erection.
>"Whoaa, dude, you're, like, really pent up."
>She wraps her hand around your shaft and gives a few slow pumps.
>Your breath catches.
>You're really doing this...
>S-Shit, good thing your parents are out for the weekend...
>Your cock achieves full mast.
>...
>You reach for the remote and turn off the tv.
>You don't want Josh Mancell doing the background music... God that would be horrible...
>Tree Hugger leans in closer, practically burying her face in your junk.
>You feel her warm wet tongue licking the base of your cock.
>She climbs up the shaft, her lidded eyes locked onto yours.
>She playfully blows air onto the head, giving it a light kiss, her moist lips trailing the bit of pre that was gathering on it.
>Then she does it, she wraps your cock around her mouth with a "hmph~".
"F-Fuck..."
>>
>>29714562

>You feel her tongue still licking you inside the wet confines of her warm mouth, while she fondles your balls.
>You roll your head back at the pleasure she's giving you.
>Soon the quiet room is filled with the lewd wet sounds of your moaning sister sucking you off earnestly.
>She often lets go of your cock with a wet pop, to ask you how she's doing, which seems redundant when you can barely form a coherent thought that doesn't involve your dick being back in her mouth.
>At a certain point, one of her hands left you.
>Trailing down her stomach and finding it's way onto her pussy.
>"Ahn~, f-far out... like, I've been meaning to just let go and... just, like, let love run its course..."
>With a hand down between her legs, she starts taking your length deeper!
>You bite your lip.
>Your hips start moving deliberately.
>She gags for a moment, but finds her stride, she leans forward on her hand and lets you use her mouth as you desire, all the while, still fingering herself.
"Shitshitshit..."
>You're getting close...
>Your sister tries to say something through her mouthful of dick, but you can't understand it.
>In fact, the vibrations only serve to bring you closer to the edge!
>You hope she was trying to say "like, blow your load inside my mouth, anon." because that's what you're about to do!
>You pull her dreadlocked head towards you as you thrust as far as you can.
>You lose your sense of self for a split second.
>Tree Hugger, proves to be a master of her gag reflex as she takes your entire shaft, her lidded eyes never leaving your face as cum gets directly sent down her throat with every twitch.
>Soon enough she pulls out.
>Too soon.
>Your dick spurts some spunk on her cheek as she swallows, before it slowly deflates.
>"Dude... Like, a little warning next time?"
>You're completely dazed, but not enough that you didn't pick up on that last line.
>>
>>29714569

"Next time?"
>"Why not?" she's still licking you, cleaning you completely with her tongue while she speaks. "Didn't you... like, like it?... I love you, lil' bro... I wanna be with you, man... like this."
"We're family, isn't that wrong?"
>"That's, like, your opinion man." She wipes the wayward cum from her face with her shirt. "But, I'm not gonna force you... if you, like, feel lonely or in need of some good vibes, like, just say so."
>She gets up from her knees, she gives you a peck on the cheek before stepping back.
>"Who cares what others think, man? Like, embrace the love, that's how you find the rainbow connection..."
"You crazy stoner..."
>She yawns and gives you a lidded goofy smile, the kind of smile you wouldn't expect from someone who just deep-throated somebody.
>"Enabler."
>She leaves you to your own devices, probably to go sleep or something.
>You just lean forward and press your hands onto your face.
>Free love...
>Like incest wouldn't still be illegal.
>Then again, she isn't really an upstanding citizen... while possession and recreational use of marijuana isn't really top tier crime, it still is.
>You look down and notice a small clear puddle on the floor...
>You also notice the pile of garbage she left around the beanbag...
>God fucking damn it.

/end
>>
>>29714562
>>29714569
>>29714573
that was pretty good
>>
>>29714315
This.
I blame /rgre/fags

>Ywn tease your thicc weaboo lil' sister.
>Ywn tell her emogirls are hot.
>Ywn find her incestuous doujins.

>Ywn laugh at your big sister's height
>"6' 6'' and can't even have a boyfriend?"
>2tall4me
>Swn cry when you call her Biglestia.
>Ywn send her your "personal collection of videos"
>Swn recognize half her classroom.

>Ywn be your friendless bug-lover sister's date prom.
>Nobody in this party knows you, why not?
>Swn spend 2 hours talking about buggos and her bugsona.
>Drinkin' game happens
>>
>>29714562
>"F-Fuck..."
My reaction exactly.
>>
>>29714573

Analplug is that you again?

>>29714650
I'd approve of all of these ideas.
>>
File: 1467923334110.jpg (86KB, 373x415px) Image search: [Google]
1467923334110.jpg
86KB, 373x415px
>>29714598
>>29714652
>>29714654
Thanks for the (You)s and no, I'm not.
I'm that other guy who likes to post stacks of green anonymously.
http://pastebin.com/ykMMLeVa
>>
>>29714573
I need more of this, anyone got any more Treehuger stories?
>>
File: 1486341882371.jpg (102KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
1486341882371.jpg
102KB, 387x468px
>>29714691
>WWritefag
>>
>>29714573
A+ 100% would impregnate my stoner sister
>>
>>29714654
Yeah, sure, I'll take credit for thi-

>>29714691
>Thanks for the (You)s and no, I'm not.

Fuck.

This was really well done, friend. You've got really good flow.
>>
>>29714573
Cumming inside stoner sister pussy when?
>>
>>29714650
>>Ywn tease your thicc weaboo lil' sister.
>>Ywn tell her emogirls are hot.
>>Ywn find her incestuous doujins.
and I just jizzed in my pants
>>
File: 1427420780020.jpg (34KB, 419x362px) Image search: [Google]
1427420780020.jpg
34KB, 419x362px
>>29714573
Oh god, now I really want Tree Hugger to be my big sister.
>>
>>29714774
>"Like, just 'cuz the law says it's wrong doesn't mean that me an' my little bro making life together is immoral. Quit being such a square, mom."
>>
File: hippie-therapist.jpg (268KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
hippie-therapist.jpg
268KB, 620x387px
>>29714881
>"Our vibes are, like, wicked harmonious."
>cue the parents being completely confused.
Unless, their parents were a bunch of free loving hippies too.
>Pic slightly related.
Also, wouldn't Tree Hugger have to stop blazing it for the baby? How would she take that?
>>
>>29715076
She'd have lots of sex with Anon to get those pleasure chemicals flowing.
>>
File: 1488055978523.png (306KB, 954x815px) Image search: [Google]
1488055978523.png
306KB, 954x815px
>>29715139
>>
>>29714825
>Take advantage of her thicc status and turn to the side to squeeze past her in the hallway
>Make absolutely sure to have a boner before hand
>Press it against her butt as you slide by
>>
>>29714650
I want to tease and frustrate my sister until she snaps and rips the clothes off of me. Then I want to use the sexin' noises my sister and I make all the time to make our mom feel uncomfortably aroused. She'll eventually start shamefully masturbating to the sounds of me and my sister fucking.
>>
File: you made it this way.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
you made it this way.gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>29715246
>>
>>29715187
>>29714825
>>29714650

So is the thicc weeaboo little sister supposed to be Luna? Moondancer?

Or someone else?
>>
>your big sister will never discover your hidden stash of porn.
>>
>>29715288
I don't care who it is as long as I can pretend to struggle to get past her in the halls while I rub my junk against her ass.
>>
>>29715324
>Grab her by the hips under the pretence of pushing her away
>Hold her in place
>Pretend that the two of you are just uncoordinated, and that your individual attempts to get past the other just end up blocking each other
I want to listen to her squeal and gasp.
>>
>>29713065
>>29713115
Ugh, you fuckers make me work! Fine, don't say I didn't warn you.
>You approach the squad ready to give them a talking to until you realise what they’re carrying.
>It’s a giant ice block with something inside it.
>It looks like some kind of Minotaur.
>Maybe a missing link or something.
“Come on boys! Put some pep in your step, we gotta get home before a blizzard hits!”
>You call out helping carry the block.
>Getting a better look at the thing inside it hasn’t rotted or anything.
>It was eerie, almost like it was still alive…

>Be Cadence.
>You were talking to aunt Celestia and Luna over a peetzer and tea when a royal scout came in and told you about what Shining and the other guards discovered.
>When Luna and Celestia heard you swear a hopeful look came to their faces.
>Who could blame them?
>A prehistoric creature, frozen in a block of ice in almost perfect condition.
>This was amazing!
>Your only regret was Twilight wouldn’t be here when it-
>*Bang!*
>”Where is it!? Did I miss it!? Is it alive!?” Twilight yells through the smoke of her long rang teleportation.
>Whelp, that’s one regret down.
“No Twilight it hasn’t arrived yet. Don’t worry, I’m sure it will be here soon.”
>”Oh, alright.” A blush turns her face red as her wings ruffle at her side.
>You simply smile and munch on your peetzer.
>This is REALLY good peetzer.
Okay I’m a lazy fuck and probably won’t continue this. So if ANYONE wants to go ahead.
>>
>>29715360
>Be Celestia
>Find your brother
>Become desperately emotionally attached because you thought he was dead and his disappearance caused a bunch of psychological issues that you thought you'd buried hundreds of years ago
>Brother becomes interested in other mares
>Nearly have a panic attack when you realize that he's being taken away from you again
>Desperately try and seduce him so that he'll never ever leave you again
>Step 1: blow him in the morning so that the sensation of cumming will wake him up
>Step 2: get Luna in on this because that means twice the incentive for Anon and half the work for you. Also, Luna perfected a puppy-eyes face when she was a filly that works on Anon every single time
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4: Never lose your brother ever again
>>
>>29715324
>>29715344

True, I suppose that's the most important part

>Anon casually teases his thicc weeaboo little sis, Luna
>knows she'd be DTF having seen the incest doujins she reads, but pretends not to know
>he wants her to beg him for it
>intentionally lets it slip to her that he's into goth girls
>Luna starts dressing in all black and calling herself Nightmare Moon
>makes a point of pretending to struggle to get past her in school hallways when rubbing his rock-solid erection against her plump rear
>"accidentally" leaves his underwear in her bedroom, and secretly listens to her masturbating with it
>by the time Luna finally works up the nerve ask him to fuck her, she's willing to do ANYTHING to get it
>Anon makes her do pet play and other humiliating things, complete with collar, all for the boner-inducing rush of having this much control over another person
>by the time he actually puts his dick in Luna, she's been thoroughly molded to his tastes

Goddamn I got a boner just from writing that.
>>
>>29715324
Something like that happened between me and my sister, except it involved a crowded airplane.
>>
File: 1489220676283.jpg (285KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489220676283.jpg
285KB, 1440x1440px
>>29715432
Not super into humiliation but you've got my boner's attention
>>
>>29715437

I'm not really into humiliation either.

It's more the idea of having enough power over someone to make them do humiliating things
>>
>>29715433
Was it sexy?

>>29715445
>Make her beg for it
>Have her really think through what she's trying to do
>Make her really have to embrace incest before you do anything with her
>She's dripping wet by the time you shove it in and tenderly kiss her
>>
File: 1484184713163.png (521KB, 670x539px) Image search: [Google]
1484184713163.png
521KB, 670x539px
>>29715445
>I'm not really into humiliation either.
>make them do humiliating things
I shouldn't have laughed.
>>
>>29715478

Eh, you got me there. So I can't complain.
>>
>>29715451
>Was it sexy?
No, it was awkward. She was putting crap into the overhead bins. I was trying to squeeze past her to get to my row. Just as I was behind her, she bent forward and pushed her ass into me.
>>
>>29715508
I can't help but feel disappointed with you.
>>
>>29715521
What can I say? Watching guys fucking their sisters is hot, but I have zero interest in doing anything with my own sister.
>>
>>29715601
I know. I'm not actually disappointed with you, it just seemed like the appropriate thing to say.
>>
>>29715246
>Mom achieves intense orgasm right as she hears her daughter say "You didn't use a condom" and her son reply with "I thought you were on the pill."
>>
File: 1450597095623.jpg (7KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450597095623.jpg
7KB, 255x200px
>>29714562
>she wraps your cock around her mouth with a "hmph~"
>wraps your cock around her mouth
>your cock
>around her mouth
>>
>>29715725
What, YOUR cock can't open wide and envelop the head of your mate? It's like you aren't even a terrifying alien.
>>
File: 1460106017332.gif (574KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460106017332.gif
574KB, 550x600px
>>29715360
You just wanted to do the peetzer bit didn't you?
>>
I got a true story
>Be Anon
>fapping away to porn as usual
>little sister doing her daily shower
>little sister screams in pain
>quickly button up, dick tucked in pants, but not in underwear and still rock hard
>burst into bathroom
>little sister is naked, crying
>ask her what happened
>the razor slipped a little while she was shaving her legs (outer thigh)
>she also keeps herself trimmed down there
>I sit her down onto the toilet (seat is down)
>she sits down so fast, that my hand cupped her breast as she sat down
>I begin to wipe the blood away (very little)
her trimmed bush just inches away from my face
>dick is throbbing like mad
>her shivers causes her big, perky, plump breasts to jiggle with every movement
>the cold makes her nipples as rock hard as my dick was right then
>I wiped up the blood and pressed some toilet paper to the wound
>"You need to be more careful."
>"I am, Nonny. I lost my balance for a moment is all. Thanks"
>"Your welcome."
>I leave and finish my fap session with her image and fresh scent still in my mind

I had never thought about her in a sexual way until that day
she's embodies the perfect woman for me:
she's a redhead
she's a shortstack (5' even)
she has big breasts for her size
she's got a fierce attitude

BUT SHE'S MY HALF SISTER
it's like god decided to play a cruel joke on me

at another time, days or weeks later, she had fallen asleep with her TV on and was loud enough that I could hear it through the wall we shared, I had quietly went into her room and searched for the remote
I couldn't find it
I was lurched over her bed with one hand on the wall so I wouldn't disturb her sleep
she then turned in her sleep and while not wearing a bra, she breasts were there, hanging out and so god damn beautiful, I got a hard on right then and there
I finally found it, she had been sleeping on top of it
so I leaned over to grab it when she kinda woke up, "What are you doing, Nonny?"
(cont)
>>
>>29715972
>HALF SISTER
Problem solved.
>>
>>29715972
>Hunched over sleeping sister
>She wakes up
ur fucked m8
>>
>>29715972
(cont)
"I was trying to find your remote, so I could turn off your TV, again."
"Oh." she grabs it and hands it to me, then turns towards my pitched tent while her eyes were closed, not knowing how close her luscious lips were to kissing my head
I quickly turned off the TV, got out of there and fapped like I never fapped before

I had also just found a hentai too that had the similar situation happen to the guy
it was "tio tio" or something like that
so I imagine that it's me and her in that situation when reading it
>>
>>29716036
Don't waste any time. Go get her, Anon.
>>
>>29715972
>she then turned in her sleep and while not wearing a bra, she breasts were there, hanging out
>Not going back to grab your phone to take pics
You could've added a real gem to your spank bank.
>>
>>29714573
That's pretty hot.
>>
>>29716134
>Go get her, Anon.
tried that, never went anywhere
long story short, we're no longer close as we once were

>>29716148
I didn't have a phone that took pics back then
but I DO have a vivid imagination, so I can see them in my mind whenever I wish

trust me when I say that fantasy never works out in reality
>>
File: feels bad anon.jpg (19KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad anon.jpg
19KB, 259x259px
>>29716179
>tried that, never went anywhere
>long story short, we're no longer close as we once were
What exactly did you do?
>>
>>29716179
Press f to pay respects
>"F"
>>
>>29716179
>long story short, we're no longer close as we once were
such is life
>>
>>29716179
>trust me when I say that fantasy never works out in reality
Well, time to fucking kill myself then
>>
>>29716237
Don't do that. Just dull the pain by posting in this thread and reading happy incest greentext stories.
>>
>>29716248
And alcohol.
>>
>>29716258
That might work too, but probably not advisable.
>>
File: IMG_1644.jpg (102KB, 472x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1644.jpg
102KB, 472x636px
>>29716258
>>29716263
Yeah but what kind of nerd would listen to someone on the internet, you should just drink your troubles away
>>
>>29716248
>>29716258
>>29716263
It's my birthday tomorrow, Anon, and I intend to get drunk and browse the incest thread.
>>
>>29716185
she had been caught getting eaten out by her bf by our mother
so once she broke up with him, I told her I wanted to make her feel good in the same way a bf would
asked her not to tell
she told
nearly got arrested (she was 15-16 at the time and I was not)
told them that I was just joking because I DO have a strange sense of humor
they believed it
she goes through men like faster than Rarity
no matter how much I want to be THE GUY for her, I cannot and have to sit on the sidelines while she fucks up her life over and over again

truth be told, I believe it was bad timing because she had been molested by a friend of hers around that time and I didn't know it at the time
>>
>>29716299
Sorry to hear that.
How's your relationship after that?
>>
>>29716248
And fapping to incest pony porn. I wish there was more Zephyr/Fluttershy porn, either eqg or pony.
>>
File: 1448393262081.png (101KB, 306x368px) Image search: [Google]
1448393262081.png
101KB, 306x368px
>>29716299
>she goes through men like faster than Rarity
>>
>tfw you will never be on the beach with your cute sister Twilight Sparkle
>tfw she will never tell you she has to pee and ask you to come with her into the water and stand in front of her while she pees so nobody can see the water turning yellow
>>
File: shining.png (191KB, 1017x1029px) Image search: [Google]
shining.png
191KB, 1017x1029px
>>29716366
>pic related
>>
>>29716299
Cuck
>>
>>29716299
oh so shes a massive whore

my condolences
>>
>>29716366
Would you rather:
>Be an Adopted son of the Sparkle family with an attraction to your baby sister
or
>Be Shining Armor
>>
>>29716561
Would this be a humanized/EqG setting, or TS and SA being ponies and Anon being a human?
>>
>>29715812
N-no, no way, I would never. Delete this!
>>
>>29716565
Would you rather fuck your Sister Twilight in front of another Anon or make her fetish fantasy come true by fucking said anon in front of her
>>
>>29716561
I want to be Shining. I want to be 100% blood related to Twilight Sparkle. Makes it unfier.
>>
>>29716599
I'm not gay, so it'd have to be fucking my sister. Unless the other anon was a femanon and my sister really wanted to see me fuck her.
>>
>>29716602
I guess. I'd still rather be Anon and 100% blood related to Twilight Sparkle though.
>>
File: GETOUT.jpg (72KB, 1280x322px) Image search: [Google]
GETOUT.jpg
72KB, 1280x322px
>>29716609
>Not fucking the hairy butthole of another anon for your sister's enjoyment.
>Pic related
>>
>>29716639
Yeah, no. That's a bit too much. I could fuck her butthole while she pegs the other anon though.
>>
>>29716561
Hmm, first i have to ask >>29716565.
I'd probably go with son.
>>
>>29716649
Either you bang her for the other anon or bang the anon for her. Don't be a faggot anon. You know you got a lil sugar in your tank
>>
>>29716664
nigger
>>
>>29716702
and proud of it honky
>>
>>29716321
>How's your relationship after that?
distant
we barely say 2 words to each other whenever we do end up at our folks house at the same time, which is also very rare

>>29716334
tis but a joke
in all seriousness, she hasn't been without a bf for more than a week since she was 12 and she really has gone though a TON of them
she's even been married and divorced once and had several miscarriages since then

>>29716467
yes totally a "cuck", never mind the fact that she was underage when I hit on her
I hope she finds the right guy someday
she's been with her current bf for more than a year now, which is a good sign for them

>>29716509
yeah
>>
>>29716366
>"Anon! Nonny, over here! Rub some lotion on my back, 'kay?"
>>
>>29716723
Tbh she sounds pretty disgusting senpai, sorry.
>>
>>29716561
I want to be a self-insert OC who is a blood sibling, because "Anon" isn't a canon character and you gotta improvise unless you want to write a story about an actual show character.
>>
>>29716299
Not to put you down, but that was a creepy thing to say. I'm not surprised she did what she did. That only works when they're vulnerable. It's how I took my cousins virginity,
>>
>>29716780
kek
>>
>>29716761
How about a cousin taken in by his uncle after his father passes away?
>>
>>29716787
I want to make you feel good like your gf anon.
>>
>>29716299
White people.
>>
File: where do you think you are.png (374KB, 604x623px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.png
374KB, 604x623px
>>29716796
>gf
>>
>>29716780
it wasn't exactly what I said, but it was the gist of it
either way, I agree that it was indeed creepy
>>
>>29716810
It means Gay fag Anon
>>
>>29716831
nicely memed
>>
>>29716835
Thank you anon...Now bend over. I wanna eat your ass
>>
>>29716723
Breh. she's like a hollowed out chipotle burrito. Even if she was into the sibling dick, would you still want it?
>>
>>29715725
>He can't cockvore his sexual partner
[email protected]

>>29716293
>It's my birthday tomorrow
Writefags, yall know what to do tomorrow.
>>
>>29716878
at this point, no
>>
>>29716780
>It's how I took my cousins virginity
Tell us this story, anon.
>>
File: 1437369991459.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437369991459.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>29716952
Yes, what this guy said. Tell us the story.
>>
>>29716903
>>29715725
>>29715745
>ywn hear your sister's muffled, aroused giggles as she slips down into your urethra
Why live?
>>
>>29717067
>Your sister will never drink cum directly from your testicles
End me, famalamadingdong
>>
>>29717140
Existence is truly suffering.
>>
Incest is the only way I can get hard to ordinary women anymore.
>>
>>29717067
>you will never connect your catheter to your sister's, letting her pee into your bladder
>>
File: awnuld sez.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
awnuld sez.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
>>29717230
>>
>>29717224
I laughed, and then I realized that this is true for me too.
>>
>>29717230
see
>>29717246
You fucked up with you didn't make it so that you were peeing into HER bladder. My erection is gone now.
>>
>page 8
awnuld why
>>
Role reversal.

>Anon's sister wakes up to the sensation of cumming
>Anon has crawled under her sheets and is licking her pussy
>She wants to scream, but the sheer wrongness of the situation is turning her on
>>
>>29718142
oh my
>>
>>29718142
Neh
>>
>>29718142
>Instead of being like my Japanese animes where the girl walks around in roughly zero clothing, Anon is doing the seducing
>Maybe he plays sports and has a lean body and teases his sister by going around in tight clothes/shirtless
>Gets handsy and starts hugging her a lot more than he used to
>Finally gets fed up with his sister not picking up on what he's doing and sneaks into her bed late one night and gets a taste of her
>>
>>29712336
I thought the same thing about this cam whore many moons ago... saw something i recognized in the background... realize it's the college library... note the numbers on the books behind her... find the source... it's my sister... instant boner killer.

Instant boner killer.
>>
>>29718415
Man, this place's sisters makes mine sound normal.
>>
>>29718451
It makes me glad I don't have any sisters.
>>
>>29718451
Yeah... I'm glad I checked it out first. Was gonna tell her to meet me [i forget where] for some "good times".
>>
>>29718503
I'm glad my sister is only a step-sister.
>>
>>29718451
You know what me and my sister get up to sometimes? Maybe we'll talk about some stuff, then she'll ask me to sweep up a bit, and then we part ways and do whatever it is we were doing before we started talking.
>>
>>29718451
My sister has people thinking she's normal but she's not
>tee hee yeah like whatevs im totes a stacy
>hey..brother...i farted
>"OH MY GOD, GET AWAY FROM ME."
>tee hee, c'mere i wanna hug you, brother
>"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EAT"
>[drunk laugh where mouth is agape but no sound comes out]
>"WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK YOU'RE NORMAL, YOU'RE NOT."
>pbbbbt
>that was for you~

I really fucking miss her
>>
>>29718537
my sister and i usually play mario kart or hyrule warriors together.
>>
>>29718511
at least you were able to see the mistake coming.
>>
>>29718539
This is literally my sister except that she stopped trying to get people to think she's normal.

She's like some deranged mix of Audrey Hepburn, Raven Simone and Beavis and Butthead.
>>
>>29718639
Paris Hilton, Sour Sweet, and Mortica Adams.
>>
>>29718639
Mine's a cross between Twilight Sparkle and Elaine Benes. Obsessive, anxious, passionate, and an absolute dork when she isn't being any of those first 3 things.
>>
>>29718683
sounds to me like the perfect girl.
>>
>>29718683
Why aren't you breeding your sister, Anon?
>>
>>29718809
He is... please be quiet while he finishes.
>>
>>29718539
Sounds hot. What happened?
Did she move away?
>>
>>29719105
Yeah, she moved to Oz and got married.

Only get to see her about twice a year.
>>
>>29709671
>Hopping into the truck you wait for Zest to climb in, starting the engine while you wait.
>Zest avoids looking you in the eye she looks very interested in the scenery outside.
>Backing out of the driveway, you soon are on the road.
“So where do you live?”
>”On South East Four Horseshoe Drive, number 435.” Zest answered quickly, staring out the window.
>Great, that’s a good thirty minute drive.
>Sparing Zest a glance, you take in the tension running through her frame and the rapidly developing bruise on her cheek.
>Guilt tears into you as you remember last night and how everything seemed fine.
>The truck is quiet as it rumbles down the road.
“I’m sorry.”
>”Huh?” Zest said, looking at you in surprise.
“About Sunset, and everything else. Do you need something for your bruise? I can make a stop to get some ice or something.”
>”Oh, uh…” Zest looks down at her hands, playing with them before she spoke again, “No, it’s fine. I just- How do /you/ feel?”
“Huh?”
>>
>>29719361

“About what?”
>”Anon.”
>Sighing, you let your shoulders slump down at a stop sign, resting your arms on the steering wheel.
“I don’t know.”
>”What do you mean? I would have thought-”
“Look, Sunset and I have been through alot together, and I wanted-” You shrug your shoulders, “I wanted my little sister to be happy, to have a productive life, and a big family and someone who’ll care and love her for her.”
>”You’re really beat up about this, huh?”
“I think I made a mistake. It felt—wrong somehow. I started to get these weird dreams, nightmares, you know?”
>”They say that when your subconscious knows something is wrong, it’ll try to tell you through your dreams,” Zest said, gently resting her hand on your shoulder, giving you a comforting squeeze.
“Well it’s not all that bad. At least I know why my room smelled like strawberries now,” you said with a chuckle before the light turns green and you’re off once again.
>”Strawberries?”
>Shit.
>You know the laws around here are pretty damn dim on that.
>Time for some HEAVY editing.
“Ah yeah, Sunset would sneak into my bed to cuddle with me while I slept. Usually I’d be half asleep when she’d ask to come in, so I’d hardly remember how she got in bed with me.”
>Zest looks at you with suspicion making you do a double take at her.
“What?”
>”I don’t want to say anything, but-”
“Nothing happened, she’d do that when we were kids because of thunderstorms. Heck, whenever things would get tough or scary, she’d come find my bed for safety nine times out of ten.”
>Zest doesn’t look completely convinced, but she lets it drop, “Well, have you ever thought you’re stifling her a bit?”
>Turning the corner onto the highway, you follow down the exit ramp, thinking over the question.
>>
>>29719367
“I don’t think so? I mean I’ve always been rather hands off with her, letting her make her own decisions. Sure I’ll help out if she asks for it or something. Then there might be times when Sunset has trouble with something and I’ll help too.”
>”How often does she ask for help then?”
>You shrug.
“I mean, not for every little thing, but she does try to involve me with her friends, and she does ask for help when it’s time for chores…”
>Zest, you notice out of the corner of your eye, has her brow furrowed as she thinks.
>”Well how would you feel if Sunset had a boyfriend?”
>That earns a bark of laughter from you as you quickly shoot Zest a mirthful grin.
“Are you kidding me? None of the boys around here are even close to being worth a shit.”
>”Well what about that Flash kid? I heard that she was dating him for a while.”
“Power move. That wasn’t even a real relationship back then, and after- well things changed.”
>”What does that even mean?”
“Priorities changed. ‘Sides, why would you think I’m stifling Sunset?”
>Zest looks back and forth between you and the road before she takes a deep breath, “Well maybe if you weren’t around all the time maybe Sunset might not be so, interested in you?”
“You mean try to get out the house more?”
>”Yeah, you know? If you’re needing a place to just hang for a bit, /I/ do happen to know some pretty cool places at my hometown. I’d be glad to show you around if you want?”
>You hum in response as you focus back on the road.
>Could it work?
>Make things a bit easier on you both if you give the prickly edge of betrayal time to rest?
>>
>>29719374
>You forgive her of course, it’s just…
>How can you trust that an innocent gesture like a hug or a touch isn’t something more?
>You’ve seen the internet of this place. There are fetishes for hand holding for Celestia’s teats!
>Fighting the urge to find some hand sanitizer, you look over at Zest as she seems to have gone back to watching the road.
>You do notice however the side glances Zest sends your way when she thinks you’re not looking.
>Pulling off the highway into Crystal Falls, you follow Zest’s direction as you mull it over.
>”There’s my house,” Zest said, pointing ahead to a rather normal looking house, though you do notice the tire swing in the front yard.
>Coming to a stop in front of the house, Zest starts to open the door when you speak.
“Hey.”
>Pausing halfway out the door, Zest looks back at your call.
“If… if you wanted to show me around some time, I-I wouldn’t mind or nothin’.”
>Shit why is this suddenly so hard?
>Zest’s eyes suddenly widen before a brilliant smile covers her face.
>“I’d love to. Say... next Tuesday afternoon?”
“Uh, yeah. Yeah! Should I pick you up then?”
>”Nah, /I’ll/ pick you up at five!” Zest said looking quite proud of herself.
“You have a car?”
>”Nope!”
>...
“Then how-”
>”I’ll use the bus and then we’ll use your truck!” Zest declares with a finger pointed to the sky.
>...snrk
“You’re a nut.”
>”Hope your not allergic to me then!~”
>Before you can mouth off you feel a soft pressure on your cheek and the door suddenly slams shut, “Bye Anon!”
>Gently placing a hand over your cheek, you blink stupefied.
>That was...affectionate…
>Driving back home you feel oddly lighter for some reason.
>Yeah maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea…
>>
>>29709671
people stopped cucking
>>
>>29719384
>When you walk into the house you go to peek in at Sunny’s room.
>”Oh hey broth- what’s that on your cheek.”
>You freeze in place.
“What.”
>”You’ve got something on your cheek…”
>Raising a hand up you swipe at it before looking down to see smeared lipstick on your hand.
>Oh dear…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHecCiA4uQ8
TO BE CONTINUED…--->

Sorry for taking so long on updates, but I'll try to keep them coming.
>>
>>29719393
top kek anon, have not seen that meme in a while
>>
File: 1443727217174.png (264KB, 594x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443727217174.png
264KB, 594x640px
>>29719393
TOP CUTE
>>
Zest is a cutie. Too bad we haven't had any inZest yet.
>>
>>29719846
That was a bad pun, I shouldn't have laughed.
>>
>>29718350
>>29718142

See, here's the issue with role reversal in these types of stories.

It doesn't work because of double-standards.

Anon's sister would scream RAPE the moment he actually tries to get sexual with her, his parents would disown him, and he'd get thrown in prison.

Whereas the non-role reversed version would end in sexy times because a girl doing that wouldn't be taken anywhere nearly as seriously.
>>
File: discord_you.png (927KB, 1313x1052px) Image search: [Google]
discord_you.png
927KB, 1313x1052px
>>29720537
>Implying anon's sister isn't as much of an open-minded freak as he is
>>
>>29717067
>>29717140
>Cockvoring your sister
>Not sending your daughter back where she came from
>"I spent 9 months in mommy, so it's only fair I spend 9 months in daddy, too!"
>>
File: FrewUp.jpg (17KB, 266x223px) Image search: [Google]
FrewUp.jpg
17KB, 266x223px
>>29720584
>>
>>29709769
One time, a buddy of mine from California and I actually made a roleplaying story based entirely around that.
>>
>>29718809
Now I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of this question. Because she's flat as a board and has the body of a 12-year-old boy.

>>29718751
When I say obsessive, I mean in the obsessive-compulsive variety. There's only one way for things to happen, and that's her way. God help you if you don't sweep the floors in the way that she would have done, or don't get to it fast enough for her tastes.
>>
>>29720727
>Because she's flat as a board and has the body of a 12-year-old boy
Why? Is she 12?
>>
>>29720727
Dude, flat chests are pretty cute. They're one of the most sensitive tits.
>>
>>29720743
Well, now I know where to strike first if ever I need to seduce my big sister.

>>29720741
>>
>>29720743
This.

>>29720754
>26
At least she's legal then.
>>
File: 1477322879785.jpg (50KB, 442x670px) Image search: [Google]
1477322879785.jpg
50KB, 442x670px
>>29709671
>I want Rarimom to teach me how to pleasure a woman by having me fuck Aunt Sweetie while she gives instructions.
>"She is sensitive right there darling."
"Wait, how do you know that mom?"
>>
>>29720754
What about her ass or thighs?
>>
>>29720769
"M-Mom, you're already watching me fuck Au-"
>"Making love to."
"...making love to Aunt Sweetie Belle. Why bother with wearing an outfit that barely covers anything?"
>"A lady never never shows off more than she must, darling, unless she is the one being lavished on."
>Your mom absent-mindedly reaches down and starts playing with one of your aunt's nipples, making her squirm and squeal.
>"Perhaps later, Anon."
>>
>>29720776
Yeah, she's got'em. Maybe I'm not the best source of sexiness judgement as far as she's concerned, but they're there. She used to have a bit of a belly until she went on this hard fat-burning keto diet thing for like 10 months. Swear to god, she's a solid 5-foot-nothing.
>>
Any impreg yet?
>>
>>29720769
>>29720781
>Fucking Auntie Sweetie while Rarimom plays with her sister's nipples.
Unf. I need more.
>>
>>29720769
>>29720781
>Rarimom thinks the only girl that is right for her darling son is her younger sister.
>"But, Rarity he's my nephew."
"Sweetie, do you want him to end up with some slut that doesn't actually love him?"
>"Bu-"
"No buts, Sweetie I'm not asking you I'm telling you. Also I know how you like them young he'll be perfect for you."
>>
>>29720834
>Years down the line, Anon and Sweetie actually hit it off

>"Rarity? Rarity, where are the condoms?"
>You hide your smile and close your purse with a light -click-, hiding the objects in question.
"Where indeed?"
>>
>>29720834
>>29720857
"It's time, love."
>"Rarity, c'mon. I know me an' Nonn-"
" 'Nonny and I', Sweetie."
>"Nonny and I are... you know, 'together', but isn't this taking things a bit too far?"
"Nonsense. None of us are getting any younger, love, and I can practically hear your biological clock tick-tick-ticking away."
>>
>>29720866
It makes me wonder how old is Anon and Aunt Sweetie. I'm thinking Anon being 19-20 and Sweetie being 26-28.
>>
>>29720908
That's incredibly hot. I'm all for Anon x Aunt stuff, and having his aunt be less than a decade older than he is is amazing to me. It would make things much easier for Anon and Sweetie to rationalize and justify.

>"I'm not one of those dirty old women who prey on their young nephews... It's different; it's totally different. We'd practically be in the same grade if we were in school together. It.... it's not even THAT bad."
>>
>>29719393
Good to have you back man.
>>
>>29719846
>InZest
Heh.
>>
File: Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png (265KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png
265KB, 640x480px
>>29709671
>300 posts in 2 days
This is saying something about us, I know it is
>>
>You will never find out that your little sister and her friends are bullies
>You will never fuck the nasty out of them
>You will never fuck the good into them
>>
File: 1179506.png (571KB, 904x684px) Image search: [Google]
1179506.png
571KB, 904x684px
>>29721000
Incest is best. Put your sister to the test.
>>
>>29720908
>>29720938
>Auntie Sweetie is only 7 years older than Anon.
Question is how would her friends react to it?
Fund it.
>>
File: Aneurysm.png (1MB, 2550x3800px) Image search: [Google]
Aneurysm.png
1MB, 2550x3800px
What was Anon listening?

Lemon's Orgasmic Cries Vol. II
>>
File: KyHcM94.gif (212KB, 219x257px) Image search: [Google]
KyHcM94.gif
212KB, 219x257px
>>29721212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9MZJoW0v6A
>>
File: 1371120953118.jpg (746KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1371120953118.jpg
746KB, 1600x1250px
>>29721212
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ay_iDRAbc
>>
File: IMG_0995.jpg (57KB, 790x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.jpg
57KB, 790x820px
>>29721003

>they scramble to come up with an excuse when you find out they've been bullying people
>you tell them how disappointed you are, crushing your little sister emotionally
>fucking the bitchiness out of little sister Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon

I approve
>>
>>29720866
>You will never have a family with auntie Sweetie.
>>
File: 1434017661121.jpg (29KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1434017661121.jpg
29KB, 620x465px
>>29721690
She'd probably dote on you. Of all the ponies Anon could have an incestuous relationship with, Sweetie Belle would probably be the most genuinely happy to be with him.
>>
>>29721872
I wonder how the honeymoon would be like with your aunt/wife Sweetie?
>>
>>29721690
>>29721872
>>29721925
>you'd get to stare into those pretty green eyes all day every day
hahah, ok, i'm sad, i don't wanna play this game anymore
>>
>>29721940
>After making love to your aunt/wife Sweetie will never look at you with her emerald eyes and kiss you on your forehead saying;
>"I will always love you."
>>
File: 1408491050735.jpg (112KB, 923x866px) Image search: [Google]
1408491050735.jpg
112KB, 923x866px
>>29720834
I would an adult Sweetie Belle.
>>
File: 1447734784671.gif (2MB, 210x155px) Image search: [Google]
1447734784671.gif
2MB, 210x155px
>>29721925
>Implying the honeymoon would ever end

>>29721975
see pic

>>29721940
>Your aun-er... your wife, Sweetie Belle, sits next to you on the bed, nervously playing with the pregnancy test in her hands.
>She rolls it around and around, spinning it on its axis
>You can't help but feel a surge of.... SOME emotion you can't identify whenever the side with the positive results faces you.
>The feel you're feeling isn't regret...
>It's not guilt...
>What could it be?
"Sweetie?"
>Your wife... your best friend... your aunt... the girl you've gotten along with like two peas in a pod since before you can even remember...
>She's looking up at you with tears in those big, pretty green eyes of hers.
>Eyes you're intimately familiar with from all those hours you've spent losing yourself in them.
"We're going to be okay, Sweets."
>The corners of Sweetie Belle's lips twitch, and she leans into your chest; you instinctively wrap your arms around her and hold her tight.
>"Of course we'll be okay, Anon," she says, her voice shaking, "As long as we're together, we'll be just fine."
>In the dead silence of the bedroom, her next whispered words are as loud as canon fire to you.
>"I'm glad it was with you."
>...
>Your eyes water as you come to realize what that mysterious emotion really was.
>It was love.
>>
>>29722024
More?
>>
File: 1431565139851.jpg (62KB, 513x471px) Image search: [Google]
1431565139851.jpg
62KB, 513x471px
>>29721940
>>29721975
I didn't come home expecting these feels today.

>>29722024
>"I'm glad it was with you."
This destroyed me.
>>
>>29722065
It hurt me more to write it.

"What about everyone else?"
>Sweetie looks up at you, puzzled, before a look of understanding dawns on her face.
>She squeezes your hand reassuringly and offers you her brightest smile.
"Some of our friends won't like that you and I are together, considering that we're related."
>Her eyes flick over to the closed door; the one thing that separates the two of you from a group of your friends.
>It's time to tell them all about you and the life you and your aunt have created together.
>She turns to face you and gently cups your cheeks with both hands, giving you that same loving smile that she did just before you two had your first kiss.
>The same one she had on her face the first time you made love.
>When she "I love you" for the first time as your lover.
>"And a whole lot of them won't like that I'm going to have your baby," she finishes for you, "But you know what?"
>She leans forward and graces your lips with a delicate butterfly kiss.
>"If being with you means that we'll lose friends... that it'll be us against the world, well..."
>She kisses your lips again.
>"Then it will absolutely be worth it, love. I'll shout it from the rooftops if I need to. We'll face it together."
>You hug her close, the door and your friends momentarily forgotten.
>"For you, I would go to the ends of the Earth."
>>
File: IMG_1741.jpg (138KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1741.jpg
138KB, 480x330px
>>29722149
4 u
>>
File: blade feeler.jpg (31KB, 330x376px) Image search: [Google]
blade feeler.jpg
31KB, 330x376px
>>29722149
>literally growing up with your aunt
>learning each others feelings and desires
>realizing you're perfect for one another
s-stop, please
>>
File: sadsweet.png (240KB, 1024x1877px) Image search: [Google]
sadsweet.png
240KB, 1024x1877px
>>29722024
t-thanks
>>
File: 1490047522388.jpg (435KB, 1562x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1490047522388.jpg
435KB, 1562x2600px
>>29722323
Sweetie Belle is gonna grow up to be one hot piece of ass.
>>
File: 1406986512029.jpg (95KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1406986512029.jpg
95KB, 1024x1023px
>>29722340
Yes.
>>
>>29722340
>doesn't have the twiggy waifish 'model' figure her sister has
>has some meat on her bones
I know it's scorp sameface, but damn
>>
File: brunchsadness.gif (698KB, 348x287px) Image search: [Google]
brunchsadness.gif
698KB, 348x287px
Do you guys ever feel like the more we indulge in this fetish the lonlier we become?
>>
>>29722451
Indulging too far into a fetish can turn into escapism. Escapism tends to create loneliness, family.
>>
>>29722451
No, so don't give me no bullshit motivational speech.
>>
>>29722340
>Sweetie Belle will never be your aunt/wife who is six years older than you.
>>
>>29722539
>"Rarity, um, I think Anonymous was peeping on me earlier."
>'My word! I will have to have a talk with that young man, post haste!'
>"I..I'd like to be present for this."
>'I beg your pardon?'
>"Rarity, it's nothing to shame him over, after all, we're not that far apart in age."
>"..All I'm saying is that I think he'd benefit from getting this talk from the both of us."
>>
>>29722539
I'm more partial to the idea of Rarity and Sweetie Belle being my hot sisters, with Rarity being older, and Sweetie being younger.
>>
>>29722563

>You and Sweetie will never fool around when nobodies home.
>You will never finally decide to actually fuck.
>Big sister Rarity will never choose this time to come home early and catch both of you in the act.
>She will never make this a threesome.
>She will never give you pointers on how best to please a girl while she masturbates furiously watching you plow Sweetie Belle.
>She will never demand her turn after using her mouth to clean your cock.
>>
>>29722897
Well, now I'm gonna have to fap to Rarity and Sweetie Belle later.
>>
>>29722557
>While Rarimom is gone, Auntie Sweetie Belle wears more revealing clothing around Anon. It eventually moves on to her wearing only a towel or naked apron.
>"Oops sorry Non I didn't know you were there, well all my clothes are in the dryer so you won't mind right?"
>Sweetie's well defined hips are outline the towel along with her tits that are little bigger than mom's.
>>
>>29723193
>"Oops, I dropped something. No, no, don't get up. I'll just have to bend over and pick it up."
>>
>>29723193
>>29723341
FUG
>>
>>29723193
I am loving this older Sweetie Belle.
>>
>Sweetie Belle in only an apron
>Sits next to you
>You can see the hint of areola poking out the side of the apron
>Puts on a big show looking coy and distressed
>"Anon? Nonny... am I still attractive?"
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>29723396
>"Do you think I should add more protein to my diet?"
>Anon's face when.
>>
File: 1481004161360.jpg (21KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481004161360.jpg
21KB, 720x405px
>>29723396
>"Anon? Nonny... am I still attractive?"
>>
>>29723396
>You reassure your aunt Sweetie Belle that she's still attractive
>You might have babbled a bit at the sight of her in such a l-lewd outfit, but she seemed to have taken it as a compliment.
>"Oh, Nonny..."
>She takes your hand and presses your palm against her cheek, and begins to nuzzle it.
>"You're such a sweet boy."
>Did she just wink at you?
>Did she just lick her lips?
>>
>naked apron

https://derpibooru.org/1180056
>>
>>29723620
Mom what are you doing?
>>
>>29723620
I would.
>>
>>29723620
>>29723628
>Rarimom and Auntie Sweetie will never compete with each other by wearing lewd outfits in front of Anon.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1281749

>"A-Anon?! Knock first!"
>>
>>29723663
I'd tackle her to her bed and bury my face in those milksacks.
>>
>>29723663
Holy shit Auntie what's wrong with your leg?
>>
>>29723671
>Rarimom comes home an hour or two later
>Nobody answers when she calls out that she's home
>Looks around the house
>Sweetie's door is open
>Peeks inside
>Anon and Sweetie Belle are asleep, cuddling each other
>Sweetie is suspiciously naked
>Anon's face is buried in his aunt's tits and Sweetie has her arms wrapped around the back of his head
>Sweetie's nipples look suspiciously tended to
>>
>>29723743
Oh yes, oh yesss
>>
>>29723743
>>29723754
>Rarimom looks at the two longingly, remembering how Anon used to love her breasts when he was a toddler
>Also remembers how Sweetie Belle used to get lonely and scared when their mom and dad were away and would sometimes suckle Rarity's breasts for comfort
>Wonders what would happen if she began walking around topless
>>
>>29723776
>You and Aunt Sweetie suck each Rarimom's tits.
>You taking the right nipple and Sweetie taking the left one.
>>
>>29723798
>You and Aunt Sweetie wake to Rarimom gently shaking them awake
https://derpibooru.org/1167988
>>
>>29723812
I bet Rarimom can cum just by Anon and her sister sucking her nipples.
>>
I'm trying to think of a way to shoehorn in Anon x Bon Bon incest, but I'm coming up blank. I fucking love Bon Bon. She is best cream-coloured earth pony.
>>
>>29723888
thats pretty hot
>>
>>29723891
I know the pastebins for the oedipus gen are long gone, but are any of the old oedipus/pony mom threads archived?

They had alot of one shots with different ponies as Anon's mom
>>
>>29723891
Cousin Bonnie?
>>
>>29723891
I like big sister. I love big sisters.
>>
>>29723888
>>29723904
>She will never softly coo at you and auntie stroke her hands on both of your hair.
>"Momma needed this."
>>
>page 8
y'all cowards don't even fuck your mothers
>>
>>29723917
>Anon visits cousin Bon Bon
>Anon calls her his "Candy Girl"
>Affection might be platonic, but they're really into cuddling each other
>Makes people around them uncomfortable if they know they're cousins
>>
File: 1427603997243.png (720KB, 850x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1427603997243.png
720KB, 850x1404px
>>29724444
That's really cute. Does her friend Lyra get in on it?
>>
File: 1384904975106.png (336KB, 934x625px) Image search: [Google]
1384904975106.png
336KB, 934x625px
>>29724444
>4 4s
>>
>>29724452
Lyra has a crush on Anon, which Bonnie teases her for.
>>
>>29724444
>Anon likes to sing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JywK_5bT8z0
>>
File: 1455746557623.jpg (66KB, 303x643px) Image search: [Google]
1455746557623.jpg
66KB, 303x643px
>>29724475
That's even cuter.
>>
File: 1397700919772.png (140KB, 333x342px) Image search: [Google]
1397700919772.png
140KB, 333x342px
>>29724475
>>29724508
>Anon has a crush on Bon Bon
>Lyra has a crush on Anon
>Bon Bon keeps trying to set up Lyra with Anon while Anon's just trying to get with his candy-colored cousin
>>
>>29724508
"Hey, Lyra~"
>Lyra jumps, startled, and whips around to face you.
"Watcha doin'?"
>Your best friend fidgets nervously
>"N-Nothing..."
>You peer past her shoulders (despite her attempts to stop you) and end up staring straight into the open window of the guest bedroom where cousin Anon is staying.
>He's facing away from the window, but he's completely nude.
>...
>Wow, he actually has a pretty nice ass.
>You never noticed that before.
>You look away (taking more effort than you thought it would) and playfully poke Lyra on the shoulder.
"Lyra, were you perving on my cousin?"
>Lyra sputters.
>You get this big, shit-eating grin on your face and lean in close.
"Do you have a ~cruuuush~ on Anon?"
>Lyra takes a step back and her face goes bright red.
>"N-No! No, shut up!"
>>
>>29724475
>"That skinny, shy girl whose always over at your place?"
>Bon Bon nods
>"She's ok, I guess..but she doesn't have the cutie bootie you have, candy girl."
>>
>Anon in Equestria
>Ponies have a very strong sense of family to the point where there are very few orphans
>There are no issues of non-blood-related ponies feeling like they aren't really apart of the family, because the thought never occurs to them.
>It just doesn't work that way as far as they're concerned; maybe magic has something to do with it
>Thus, ponies are always eager to adopt
>Everypony has a mother, a father, and some siblings
>Enter Anon, a human adult
>Ponies look at him in pity
>"The poor dear doesn't even have a family."
>It is suggested to Anon that he allows himself to be adopted into a family to help with his integration
>His new family treats him like one of their own, acting like they've known him for years
>His new "sister" has an incest fetish and makes passes at him
>"Oh, can you imagine if we get caught? Mom and dad would be so mad with us~"
"I don't understand. We aren't even related."
>"Anon, what a horrible thing to say."
>>
>>29724543
>>29724546
What if I want to impregnate them both
>>
>>29724466
Checked
>>
>>29724546
>Bon Bon constantly saying things like "if only we weren't related..."
>Anon and Bonnie frequently getting into wrestling matches over really minor arguments (and wrestle longer than necessary)
>Anon and Bonnie's idea of a fun night is cuddling on the couch (Bonnie laying on top of Anon) and watching movies together
>Bonnie playfully swatting at Anon's ass when he walks by
>Bonnie makes plans to help Lyra get a date with Anon, only she usually includes herself

>"...and then, once he sees how fun you are, we'll grab him and pin him down, and then we can see how big he really is~"
>>"Woah, Bonnie... 'we'?"
>"O-oh, uh... right. I meant 'you'."
>>
File: 1296704.jpg (36KB, 373x516px) Image search: [Google]
1296704.jpg
36KB, 373x516px
Cousin Bonnie sounds pretty unfy
>>
>>29724629
She likes to make you candies whenever you get together.
>>
>>29724692
oh god I'll bet some of them are heart-shaped
>>
>>29724692
I'd like to give cousin Bon Bon a nice Popsicle to slurp.
>>
File: barry o.jpg (60KB, 487x585px) Image search: [Google]
barry o.jpg
60KB, 487x585px
>>29724701
>she makes suggestively shaped treats
>"I uh..I mean..um.."
>'What do you think of my custard creme clit cookies? D-do you like them?'
>>
>>29724724
I want Bon Bon to make a mold of her chest and then make Jello molds the shape of her titties.
>>
>>29724736
YES
>>
>>29724736
>Bonnie sets up a group date for the 3 of them
>They're going to make sweets together
>The sexual tension between her and her cousin is thicker than molasses
>Asks Lyra to um, get those cookie cutters from the trunk of her car
>Locks the door as soon as she leaves
>"I'mnotsharing."
>>
All this remind me of that story when Sis Bon-Bon tricks Anon on touching her tits
http://pastebin.com/TEfbbYnr
>>
>>29724788
"tricks"
>>
>>29724754
>Lyra pounds on the door
>"What the fuck happened to 'sisters before misters', Bonnie?!"

>>29724788
kek I remember writing that.
>>
>>29724724
>>29724736
All this basically confirms Bonbon would be into foodplay.
>>
>>29724825
>"What happened to 'sisters before misters' damnit!"
>'OH GOD, ANON, YEAH, UNGH FUCK, PUT IT IN FOR 10 MINUTES AT 350.'
>>
>>29724835
kek
>>
>>29724835
>Plot twist: Anon and Bonnie are actually baking sweets and nothing sexual happened
>They're just trying to rile up Lyra by making it sound like they're having sexy times
>>
>>29724692
>>29724701
>>29724724

>There's a fair coming up.
>There's a doubles sweets competition in it, a slightly sexually charged one in celebration of valentine's.
>The prize is a few hundred buckaroos.
>You two are just old enough to enter.
>Bon Bon isn't really up for such a lewd thing, especially with her cousin.
>That suggestive pastry she made that one time was just a joke!
>With a little coercing she manages to agree.
>In the competition the judges are all town cougars, most of the spectators are milfs.
>The competition is torn between antagonizing you or going "aaw"
>Shit's mentally draining.
>You two didn't win the blue ribbon from the more experienced bakers but you certainly won the peoples heart by being the youngest and cutest underdogs of the bunch.
>Get third prize, which is a paid romantic dinner in a nice french styled restaurant that sponsored the event.
>Get surrounded by older women wanting to sample the left over treats.
>Bon Bon is overheating out of the sheer comments about "couple" that they are dropping.
>Some even ask if you two do commissions because she'd love to show these "saucy pastries" on her next book club yadda yadda...
>There's enough big tits and wide hips to make any girl feel self conscious.
>Bon Bon finally gathers enough strength to finally say you two are cousins.
>...
>[Ara ara~ intensifies]
>>
>>29724835
>>29724863
this just makes cousin bonnie sound fun and makes me sad i dont have a cousin like that
>>
>>29724904
>>Bon Bon finally gathers enough strength to finally say you two are cousins.
>>...
>>[Ara ara~ intensifies]

>This doesn't change some of the milf's comments
>Anon is sure he heard at least one "that's hot" in the dead silence that followed Bonnie's bombshell
>>
>>29724608
>>"O-oh, uh... right. I meant 'you'."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
>>
>>29724835
>"Oh yeah Anon squirt frosting all over my cookies~"
>Lyra starts trying to kick the door open.
>>
File: 1376774275026.png (416KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1376774275026.png
416KB, 900x600px
>>29724863
>>29725083
please do not sexually torment the lyra
>>
>>29725159
But Anon that's what makes it fun.
>>
>>29725204
>keep dangling hot dickings in front of her, just out of reach until she's at the point of tears
Cruel
>>
>>29725218
We must go deeper into the bully, we must bully the lyra to see what happens.
>inb4 she snaps and yandere fucking begins
>>
>>29725204
Inviting Lyra to some hot cousin-on-cousin sex between you and Bon Bon would be even more fun.
>>
>>29725231
Lyra is too sweet and bubbly for yandere.
>>
>>29718534
did you?
>>
>>29721006
how about a second cousin?
>>
>>29725447
Literally the only acceptable incest in the west.
>>
>>29725469
good to know... i've read her diary...
>>
>>29725447

well yeah, why do you think Shelbyville got founded?
>>
>>29725478
and?
>>
>>29725485
i'm very glad i shoot blanks
>>
>>29725478
YA WOT

>>29725491
but that means you can never impregnate her
thats not good anon
>>
>>29725515
while this may be true, it's now hollow sex.
>>
>>29725525
>hollow sex
the worst kind of sex
>>
>>29725515
>not good
But it also means he can dump as much as he wants into her.
>>
>>29723812
Real shame this pie-sama guy has no trixie stuff he's got some great style
>>
>>29724326
>>
>>29725849
Piesama is a chubby Chilean girl.
>>
No impreg greens?
>>
>>29726525
Have you checked the pregnancy general?
>>
>>29726247
Oh I wonder if she's single it sounds like a dream to be with a female mlp fan who isn't your typical fandom whale. Chubby is okay being a literal land whale is not
>>
>>29726247
How do you know this?
>>
File: 1490159294827.png (1006KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490159294827.png
1006KB, 1024x1024px
>>29724974
>"That's hot"

Twilight pls
>>
>>29726684
Twilight has good taste.
>>
>>29726721
>>29726684

>Shining Armor starts sweating nervously when he hears Twilight say that
>>
>Cousin Bonnie
Pluggo kinda already did this with some Bon Bon rgre

>Cousin Bon Bon will never be overprotective of you
>Cousin Bon Bon will never get into fights with other girls when they badmouth you
>Cousin Bon Bon will never only start calming down once you've started cuddling her
>>
>>29726733
>Twilight rubs Shining's shoulder comfortingly
"Oh, Shiny, don't worry. There's a difference between what somebody likes, and what somebody likes to masturbate to."
>Shining sighs in relief.
>...
>...until he notices that Twilight has't stopped rubbing his shoulder
>>
>>29726803

>"T-Twilight, I'm married."
"Cadence doesn't have to know."
>"We're SIBLINGS!"
"Like I said, Cadance doesn't have to know."
>>
>>29726829
"Twilight, no. I don't even know what to tell you; I've never had to convince my family that I don't want to fuck them.
>You start taking steps backwards away from your sister, away from the crowd of perverts, and away from those poor cousins being fawned over by said perverts.
"Even ignoring the morality of the situation, no; I'm a married man."
>Your back hits something soft, warm, and solid.
>Whoops.
>You weren't paying attention to where you were going while you were loudly talking to your sister about why you don't want to commit incest with her.
>Long, slender arms wrap around your chest; you immediately recognize them as your wife's
>Well, shit.
>You had a good run, you guess.
>Her hot breath against your neck makes you shudder, despite yourself
>She plants a kiss on the back of your neck, taking time to suck on the skin.
>"Fuck your little sister, Shining," your wife breaths, "Cadence doesn't have to know~"
>>
>You will never thigh fuck Cousin Bonnie while cuddling.
>Her thighs have the perfect balance of muscle and fat to make them not too soft and firm
>>
>>29726862
>You will never do this in front of her best friend, Lyra
>You will never have to try and keep her from noticing your movements
>>
>>29726876
>Implying that Lyra is not watching and fingering herself.
>Implying Lyra won't get close enough so when you cum she can get some on her face.
>"Damn Bon, I didn't know you were into this stuff."
>>
>>29726885
>You and Bonnie are paying so much attention to each other that you don't notice Lyra sneak over and slowly raise the blanket that's covering the two of you
>You will never see the look on her face as she watches the head of your cock disappear and reappear in between her best friend's girlcum-slicked thighs
>You will never finally realize that she was there when Lyra moans after you unintentionally give her a facial
>You and cousin Bonnie will never agree to Lyra's conditions that she'll keep you two a secret if she gets to join in
>>
>>29726891
>Lyra tells you this while her face is covered with your cum.
>>
>>29722451
Not really. I mean, I have a gf and friends, and yet incest is still my favorite and most indulged fetish
>>
>>29726851

>Cadance has an incest fetish
>but because she has no siblings and her parents definitely wouldn't go for it, she tries to live vicariously through Shining
>is completely okay with the idea of Shining fucking Twilight as long as she gets to watch
>Cadance and Twilight have been collaborating for years to get Shining into incest, but sadly he's too much of a normie even though his wife is totally okay with it
>>
>>29726891
>Lyra gets off on the sheer taboo of it
>Makes pointed remarks in public while rubbing her thighs together
>>
File: 1364249927815.gif (328KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
1364249927815.gif
328KB, 238x200px
>>29719393
Can I have the Pastebin please??
>>
>>29726891
>>29727197
>>29726908

I think this would be funnier if Lyra didn't actually have a crush on Anon.

Rather, she's JEALOUS of him.

>"I though Bon Bon was MY abnormally close friend who people think I have sex with?! Did all those gay moments mean nothing to her?"
>Lyra's worries are then put to rest when Bon Bon wants a threesome with her and Anon.
>>
>>29727226
Then Lyra wants to hate fuck Anon.
>>
>>29727289

>Lyra trying to stop her moans while she rides your dick and calls you a filthy friend stealer
>>
>>29727298
"I'm not a friend stealer if I knew her first."
>>
>>29727298
Hwat
>>
>>29727298
>Is silenced mid-sentence/accusation by Bonnie kissing her
>>
>>29727585
Muh.
>Then cousin Bon sits on your face with her thunder thighs squeezing your head.
>Lyra and Bon Bon start to make out while Lyra rides your dick and Bonnie riding your face.
>>
>>29727623
>cousin bonnie semi thicc from sweets but stays /fit/ 'burning calories' with you
I want to come up behind her, untie her apron, and then tie it around myself as I grab a handful of her malleable ass and kiss her neck
>>
>>29727641
>>29727623
>>29727585

>you will never get married to Lyra as a cover for your actual relationship with Cousin Bonnie
>you will never fuck both of them on a semi-regular basis
>you will never raise a family with both of them
>>
>>29727641
You even saw it in the EQG shorts. She is pretty physically active but that doesn't stop her eating her sweets.
She likely has the perfect body.
>>
>>29727685
>You will never have a little girl with Lyra and baby boy with Bonnie.
>>
>>29727704
>they will never grow up to become lovers
>>
File: lefou concern.jpg (51KB, 737x391px) Image search: [Google]
lefou concern.jpg
51KB, 737x391px
>>29727711
UHHHH
>>
>>29727711
>>29727719
The tables have turned.
>>
>>29727719
>Anon becomes the oppressive parent in his children's incest meta-story
>>
>>29727747
>implying he wouldn't support and encourage them
>>
>>29727711
thank god for that, one of them's already 100% consanguineous, going for a second generation incest is just asking for retards.
>>
>>29727747

>"Dad, Mom is your cousin. You have absolutely no room to talk." your son says.
>>
>>29727759
Just make sure to scan for defects early and that wouldn't be an issue.
>>
File: 1488473234573.jpg (22KB, 252x219px) Image search: [Google]
1488473234573.jpg
22KB, 252x219px
>>29727798
>scan for defects early and that wouldn't be an issue.
I don't think you understand how this works, scanning means the problem is already there, you can have a scan find that you have cancer but that shit isn't going away.
Whatever the scan would catch there would only be medical fixes for a few physical ones, the rest you either have to stick with or abort until you get one good enough.
Plus, since this is America and all, enjoy those hospital bills.
With such a degree of consanguinity some problem or other would pop up due to a lower pool of genetic diversity to draw from, meaning illness and problems that run in the family are way more likely to turn up.
>>
>>29727913
If the scan shows defects, you just abort, obviously.
>>
File: 1485966078645.jpg (24KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1485966078645.jpg
24KB, 314x295px
>>29727917
>you just abort, obviously.
>just abort
Easy to talk about such an issue.
Something like that would certainly put strain on more than just your wallet, imagine having to keep aborting because the fetus keeps showing issues, imagine how the daughteru would feel, having to vacuum out the baby because it would have been a retard?
There's also risks involved, you know? She might end up barren after a few abortions.
There's a sad and realistic green in there, though I don't peddle these kinds of feels.
>>
Remember when we were talking about how Anon used to cuddle with his cousin Bonnie on the couch when they watched movies instead of abortion and the reality of inbreeding? I miss those days.
>>
>>29726829
>>29726851
"I-I don't know, this all just seems so morally wro-"
>"Shh, Celestia doesn't have to know."
>Hearing your wife whisper these words into your ear before she gently begins to nibble on your ear lobe, you can't take your eyes off of the sight of your sister as she saunters her way to the two of you
>Her hip movements are largely exaggerated as she begins to shed her clothing.
"B-but Twilight I-"
>You're once again cut off as this time, Twilight places her finger on your lips, shushing you before idly running her fingertip around your mouth
>That would be rather unsettling if not for the sudden flash of green as Chrysalis stands where Twilight did a second ago
>"Twilight doesn't have to know."
>Your mind racing only just a little bit faster than the blood rushing to your lower brain
>The predicament you find yourself in seems to be getting only more confusing with each passing second
"I don't think that I-"
>Feeling your head being turned to the side, you see the sweet but smoldering gaze of your wife
>"Don't worry dear, you don't need to know."

Apologies for how weird this is, but I just wanted to write something goofy cause my mind had a giggle over the whole 'doesn't have to know' line.
>>
>>29728049
>>"Shh, Celestia doesn't have to know."
I'm just picturing people being named and then lining up to ensure Shining that the next person in line doesn't have to know.

>Celestia kisses your cheek
>"Luna doesn't have to know bab-"
>>"WE DON'T HAVE TO KNOW WHAT, SISTER?!"
>>
>>29728072
>"OH, WE SEE THAT THOU HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO LET THE PRINCE IN ON THE ROYAL BED SHENANI-"
>>"Dear me, yes Luna! I swear if it weren't for the sound you make when I make you squirm, I'd get you to stop using that voice."
>>
>>29728049
>>29728072
>"Don't worry, sugarcube, ain't nobody gotta know."
"A-Applejack?"
>Something soft nuzzles the back of your head.
>"Shh... don't fight it, Shining," purrs that nice lady who sold you a pie about an hour ago, "This can be between you, me, and everyone else here."
>>
File: 1449470312363.jpg (254KB, 885x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1449470312363.jpg
254KB, 885x1128px
>>29728049
>>29728072
>>29728093
Is... Is Shining going to get assimilated by Thingpone, or something?
>>
>>29728097
"Join us Shining, not even you have to know what's going on."
>>
>>29728110
Meanwhile, Anon and Bonnie make an escape while everyone at the baking fair are all fawning over Shining, trying to fuck him and reassuring him that nobody will ever know
>>
>>29728119
>Anon and Bon-Bon run out the restaurant and see a whole line of people behind Shining Armor.
>The poor bastard.
>>
W-What's going on g-guys?
>>
File: 1487962233381.jpg (287KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
1487962233381.jpg
287KB, 496x702px
>>29728236
Don't worry anon, nobody needs to know.
>>
>>29728236
Nothing much. I'm just imagining that Bon Bon is my sweet little cousin whom I want to fuck the living daylights out of.
>>
>>29728236
Lamenting how my hot cousins are all married to chad retards
>>
>>29728255
>Implying that Bonnie isn't three years older than you.
>>
>>29728236
Don't worry Anon, I don't know.
>>
>>29728276
>Teenage Bonnie convinces much younger cousin Anon to eat her out by telling him there's candy in there

>tfw no older relatives to take advantage of you
>>
>>29728317
>There actually is candy up there
>Bon Bon discovers the joys of yeast infections because she's an idiot
>>
>>29728276
Then "little" physically. My big sister is three years older than me, and I'm like a foot taller than her.
>>
>>29728343
She learned after the first time. Now she just has to be a bit smarter to fool cousin Anon into sexin' her up. "Rape smarter; not harder" is her personal motto.
>>
>>29728317
I want a big sister to take advantage of me sexually.
>>
>>29728351
>tfw have tiny, shoulder-height big sister
Dude she's like 28 but she can pass for 23 without any effort. My mom's in her 60s but she honestly looks like she's in her late 40s or early 50s.
>>
>>29728317
>Bonnie will never let you fondle her breast after you told her you never seen a pair.
>>
>>29728366
It's funny, right? Sometime I feel like I can just pick up my older sister and carry her around. She barely weighs 110lbs.
>>
>>29728373
>"Come on Anon you can squeeze harder than that."
>>
>>29728405
thats pretty cute
>>
>This thread was made two days ago.
>25 posts till limit.
Fucking hell, how is this possible?

>Chrysalis will never be your sister.
>She will never become clingy after your parents go through an ugly divorce.
>She will never get protective of you anytime a girl so much as looks at you.
>She will never demand affection from you, and if you refuse, she legitimately will never lose motivation to do anything, as if you cuddling her and saying sweet things to her actually sustained her.
>She will never start going into your room at night wearing nothing bout a loose shirt and panties, wanting to sleep with you.
>>
>>29728528
It is a sad feel.

Come to think of it, whatever happened to the yandere Chrysalis writefag we had a few threads back?
>>
>>29728528
Wanting to fuck your sister: it's more common than you think.
>>
>>29728559

You mean the one with rapey Mom Chrysalis?
>>
>>29728684
No, the yandere sister Chrysalis story from a while back. It was never finished as far as I recall.
>>
>>29728684
>rapey Mom Chrysalis
Sounds hot
>>
>>29709671
So is that cousin Bonnie green happening or Auntie Sweetie?
>>
>Be anon, son of Twilight Sparkle.
>Your mother was gone for the evening, said she has to attend the pressing matters at Canterlot Castle.
>You were ready to jerk-off tonight because you had been holding back your awkward feelings to your mother for a week.
>There was a picture of your mother with her plot showing, from a romantic time with your father that had been hidden away from prying eyes.
>You found it amongst her belongings and used it as fuel to ejaculate a bucket load of seed any time you had the chance.
>Right at the sight of her plot, you get an erection from how thick and juicy those thighs were.
>Magic surrounds your cock as you outstretch your legs and fore hooves.
>The magical energy feels just like a mares cunt and slides down your length with ease.
>>
File: sfd1.jpg (25KB, 380x353px) Image search: [Google]
sfd1.jpg
25KB, 380x353px
>>29728839
Uh, I think it already happened, we collectively wrote it together, like a family~
>>
>>29728855
>The magical energy feels just like a mares cunt and slides down your length with ease.
>You close your eyes, picturing Twilight and her vaginal lips sliding down your shaft.
>With each imaginary pump from your mother, the magical spell would slide faster.
>Then, you felt a kiss on your mouth.
>You open your eyes, and find your spell gone, but your mother Twilight staring at you with your own saliva dripping from her lips.
>She licked and swallowed the saliva and giggled quietly.
>>
>>29728865
"Mom?-"
>She hushes you and places her hoof onto your muzzle.
>"I've read your mind son, I have seen what you thought about me and I feel... intrigued"
>She places her hoof onto your tip and begins too stroke it lightly, the reality of the moment more shocking and fulfilling than ever before.
>"Don't speak, it'll just be between you and me."
>Playing with your member, she tugs the skin of your cock and stretches it out in a pleasant way.
>Then, in a mere second, she engorges your cock with her mouth and licks it down with her warm tongue.
>You twitch from the pleasure you were getting, unable to comprehend if this was real or not.
>>
>>29728865
D-did Twilight hear her little boy moaning her name as he was stroking?
>>
>>29728873
>She starts choking herself on you and lets her throat do all the talking.
>You could feel her voice box and it was wonderful how she licked you down like a lollipop.
>Twilight released her throat, a bit of precum came out from you.
>She stood up and groaned before locking her lips onto yours.
>The warm caress of her tongue as you lapped it with your own.
>Then, you could feel Twilight mounting you, before she started humping right on top of the chair you were on.
>The tingle of tightness and smooth liquid caressed your stallion hood, to the point where you could feel the end of the load from each penetration.
>She released her kiss from you when the sexual pressure became to much, and she moaned for her son's cock.
>You could feel she wanted you for all you had.
>>
File: no no's.jpg (17KB, 286x380px) Image search: [Google]
no no's.jpg
17KB, 286x380px
>>29728873
>unicorn moms can read minds
>"How is your dinner, Anonymous?"
>'H-HARD AS FU-, I mean, g-good, thanks.'
>>
>>29728882
You should continue next thread.
>>
>>29728561
I'm gonna need proof of that. Confirm my bias for me, Anon.

>>29728692
Yeah, it ended with nudie-Moondancer declaring that she'd help get Chryssi to eat in exchange for some unspecified favour from Anon once she got to his house. Am I wrong in hoping for a threesome between Anon, Moondancer, and Chryssi? I mean, Moondancer is nude when she's talking to Chryssi, and this is the incest thread... so that's one designated sex partner (Chryssi) and one constantly naked female character.
>>
>>29728882
>>29728882
>She was tightening incredibly hard, squeezing and urging you to satisfy her heat.
>"Oh anon! Your cock is amazing, my hypothesis had come true after all!"
>From those words, you let loose a torrent of sperm into her.
>She gasped as the hot seed enveloped her belly, and orgasmed with her tongue leaping out over her lips.
>Semen flowed out over the chair and floor in droves.
>You closed your eyes and fell asleep instantly from the powerful shot you put out.
>Then, she got off your dick, giggled happily as your cream flowed out.
>"Sleep tight my handsome stallion, sleep tight..."

>>29728881
She read his mind
>>
>>29728934
>Yeah, it ended with nudie-Moondancer declaring that she'd help get Chryssi to eat in exchange for some unspecified favour from Anon once she got to his house
That's not actually the one I was thinking about, but now that you mention it, I'd love to see that one continued as well.

The one I was originally thinking of was long before that one though. I think it was back when the first few suncest stories were still running, in the first month or so after these threads started.
>>
>Sister is Vinyl Scratch
>She takes inspiration from the noises the two of you make when you fuck
>Records and uses soundbites when she plays at clubs
>>
>>29728945
The only one I can think of (that involves suncest) is little sister Sunset wanting to fuck Anon so that Chrysalis doesn't take him away from her
>>
>>29728944
>You've been going to school, and doing the usual for a week now.
>Today, your mother and father had some news to explain to you.
>They explained that after years of trying, they finally had made a sister or brother for you.
>Father was happier than ever, and your mother Twilight held her mate tight with the added excitement of another pony joining the family.
>As they turned to walk away, Twilight turned her head and winked at you.
>You suddenly had a hard-on just from that alone.
>>
>>29728963
Yeah, Sunset was not involved in the Chrysalis story I'm talking about. I just said it was running at the same time as the original suncest stories. I think we had 3 or 4 suncest stories at the time. Onii-chan's fables is the only one currently still going now.

IIRC, it was about Chrysalis and her brother Anon having been adopted (by Cadence and Shining Armor?) and Chrysalis insisting on always sleeping with her brother and stuff.
>>
brb making new thread
>>
>>29728991
bloop

>>29728996
>>29728996
>>29728996
>>
>>29728934
>I'm gonna need proof of that.
I don't have proof, but everyone's got deep secrets and fantasies. I bet a lot of guys secretly wouldn't say no if his sister offered to ride his dick. I wouldn't.
>>
>>29729053
I suspect you're right.

>I wouldn't.
Nor me.
>>
File: 1490264596871.png (392KB, 808x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490264596871.png
392KB, 808x720px
>tfw in a couple of months my sister and i are going to share an apartment
>tfw she has the habit to walk around the house in her underwear
>tfw so do i
>tfw we're going to live like that for a year
>tfw she has always been a tease

Dear lord, give me strength
>>
>>29729569
Good luck, Anon.
May you accomplish what most of us can only dream of.
And if you do, please keep us updated.
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.