[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often does Spike go on quick trips to the Crystal Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (34KB, 341x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 341x487px
How often does Spike go on quick trips to the Crystal Empire on his own to have sex with crystal pony fangirls?
>>
File: Без названия.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>29706392
Like, I don't know, once a month?

as they are crystal, he probably eats them out
>>
>>29706405
God damn it Carlos
>>
>>29706392
Never. Spike is queer, dear. What he doesn't realize is that he's attracted to Rarity because of the furs and fabrics and the fabulousness of her image, and not to her innate sexual poniness. He will awaken to this one night when camping with Shining Armor and Big Mac - his aching balls churning dragon seed and his semi-erect draco-schlong protruding from beneath it's scaly shell. His mouth will water at the sight of the two stallions splashing in the stream and he will fap alone, behind the large sycamore. This will, in turn, cause a great deal of anxiety in Spike who has crafted his image as a suave and debonair mare's man. He will grow older and never know the touch of a living creature on his love-junk. His autism will devour his personality and he will die a lonely death, surrounded by all of his "Strawberry Shortcake & Friends" merchandise, dozens of crusty cum rags and the lingering scent of artificial berries. Yes, dear reader, Spike is a Strawberry Shortstack. What a loser. It's a show for little girls!
>>
>>29706480
I wanna fuck those food pones.
>>
File: tumblr_ojfu1jXO2e1vwmi9zo1_400.gif (1MB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojfu1jXO2e1vwmi9zo1_400.gif
1MB, 371x371px
>>29706392
Spike visits them once a month to have sex with them and after he's done, the see-through Crystal ponies go around proudly displaying Spike's glowing semen floating inside of them like a lava lamp.

This is considered as a huge honor and this is why Spike's visits are limited to once a month: because the Crystal Ponies use that time to run a very strict selection process to decide which ones will have the monthly honour of pleasuring their saviour and receiving his seed.

Pic related: it's a male Crystal Pony intestine.
>>
>>29706392
How often does pinkie pie let other mares fuck her coltfriend?
>>
>>29706686
Where did this pinkie cuck thing come from?
>>
>>29706480
Way too much text to read, but the first thing your picture made me think of was that picture of Strawberry Shortcake shitting out strawberry icecream.
>>
File: this unicorn changed my life.jpg (240KB, 997x1024px) Image search: [Google]
this unicorn changed my life.jpg
240KB, 997x1024px
>>29706701
Ponies pooping out softserve... I knew I saved this image for a reason.
>>
>>29706848
>ponies
Nigger, how the fuck don't you know who Strawberry Shortcake is?
>>
>>29706392
Five days a week.
>>
>>29706392
Spike would never cheat on Rarity.
>>
>>29706392

He doesn't have to anymore, now that he lives in a crystal castle it's easy to sneak himself in some hot tail whenever he likes.
>>
File: image.png (43KB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 257x200px
>>29709706
>Spike would never cheat on Rarity
*Starlight
>>
>>29706480
But Spike already had his coming out when he introduced his boyfriend Thorax to his family.
>>
>>29706405
I'll give you that one.
That was hella clever.
>>
>>29706683
Headcanon accepted.
>>
>>29706392
He's Twilight's personal janitor. He cleans up her messes and does it for free while still being on wagecuck hours.

He can only really hang out there if she goes with him for the most part.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.