[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't breed a grandma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (113KB, 433x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113KB, 433x473px
You wouldn't breed a grandma
>>
>>29706105
Oh, but I would.
When you hit the stop button but it still posts.
>>
>>29706105
Shes still in the spring of her life, totally breedable.
>>
Don't forget granny's nooks and crannies!
>>
Um twiggy is an aunt and does not have her own child... OH nvm i totes forget about shinny armurr sry
>>
>>29706389
So you remembered Twilight's an aunt, but forgot about Shining. How?
>>
>>29706408
He is a background character, it's easy to let him slip out of your memory.
>>
>>29706105
>twilight velvet has gone from milf to gilf
Where did the years go?
>>
>>29706419
>background character
Nigga you don't understand
>>
What if you're a grandpa?
>>
>>29706105

>not breeding a sexually frustrated mare
>>
>>29706105
Nope, no I would not. The only ones worth breeding are the little fillies.
>>
>>29706705
>inb4 Chris Hansen
>>
>>29706105
You wouldn't indulge pinkies cuckquean fetish...would you?
>>
>>29706723
I would tell you to stop forcing this meme but pinkie is shit so go right on ahead.
>>
>>29706723
Wut?
>>
>>29706105

She produced a Prince Consort and a Princess and her grandchild is a natural-born alicorn.

It's a wonder Celestia hasn't hit her and Night Light with fertility magic and bred a horde of ubercorns as fast as Velvet could pop them out.
>>
>>29706450
>>29706450
Oh but he does
Everyone's abackground character now. By Season 10, it'll just be Starlight Glimmer fapping in a white void.
>>
>>29706105
>>
>>29708166
How do you know she didnt?
>>
>>29708225

Because Twilight and Shining aren't sitting there with a pile of squalling foals for brothers and sisters.

Honestly, it's gotta be freaking out the nobility. Two alicorns for a zillion years, then POOF two more in short order and they bred a third, and it's all from the same unicorns. First new royal line since the unification of the tribes.
>>
Do you think she's happy in her marriage?
>>
>>29709937

She's retroactive nobility twice over at this point and has two extraordinary kids.

You don't get that out of an unhappy marriage.
>>
>>29706105
I did the other day.
She was only 50.
>>
It doesn't count as breeding if it's anal
>>
>>29706105
>You *couldn't breed a grandma

ftfy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.