[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Um...Anon....I realize that you're a human and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: flutter.png (166KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
flutter.png
166KB, 649x649px
>"Um...Anon....I realize that you're a human and all."
>"And, humans are a little rough with their friends, but..."
>"Lately it's gotten a little out of hand and frankly....a little sexually charged...."
>"So I filed a restraining order....sorry..."
>>
>>29703663
Who is Kevin? Also why would anyone try to seduce a pregnant mare?
>>
File: 1488162266952.png (377KB, 426x489px) Image search: [Google]
1488162266952.png
377KB, 426x489px
>>29703663
>>
>>29703663
"That's cool. There are other ponies who I'd rather fuck anyway. See ya."
>>
File: Bwuh.gif (791KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
Bwuh.gif
791KB, 400x380px
>Can no longer be within 500 yards of Fluttershy.
Can this day get any more perfect?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (52KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52KB, 357x200px
>>29703677
>seduce a pregnant mare
Yea, you're right...only a complete and total degenerate would do that.
>>
>>29703692
Yes, if Dash is always within 500 yards of Fluttershy
>>
"One furlough, eh? Well that restraining order doesn't prohibit me fom standing one furlong away from your house and using a catapult to fire dog shit at you."

Actually it did.
>>
okay then fine i dont need you

>impregnates while sleeping
>>
>>29703752
She can't get pregnant twice.
Or can she?
>>
>>29703663
>Fluttershy got the order because she knows you like her
>She feels the same and desperately wants you to dominate her in the bedroom
>Rarity is in love with you, and Fluttershy is asked to do something extreme to drive you into Rarity's hooves.

What do?
>>
>>29703767
Leave Ponyville and live my dream of becoming a sailor.
>>
>>29703767
Rape Spike
>>
>>29703767
I respect the order, ignore rarity, then go and fuck twiggles
>>
>>29703663
Implying the guards can keep me away from you.
>>
>>29703767
>Buy a catapult
>Buy a black Ski Mask
>Collect 10lbs of dog shit
>Wait till 12 midnight
>Hurl flaming dog shit at Rarities house for an hour before retreating into the night.
>Go to Fluttershy's House
>Break into her house
>Piss in her fridge
>Kidnap Angel
>Leave
>Go home, fuck the bunny.
>Pass out.
>>
>>29703663
well, you could have fucking talked to me about it but i guess a legal document is just as good isnt it?
guess i wont fucking take you to the human zoo to see the cute earth animals anymore right? maybe rainbow dash would like to come with me instead
>>
>>29703781
Congratulations, you have just made the gayest post on /mlp/, what are you going to do next?
>A whole bunch of dudes!
Of course you are.
>>
>>29703836
Kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.