[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made some new OC opinons please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: ponyWithBackground.png (693KB, 830x650px) Image search: [Google]
ponyWithBackground.png
693KB, 830x650px
This is my new oc pony she is a SJW. Her short mane resembles that of the ladies that come into retail or any fast food restaurant getting ready to talk to your manager about the "service". She has a watch around her leg to be able to see how long it takes for you to get your manager. Sunset Glimmers favorite colors are blue, red, and purple. She has to wear her glasses to keep the wind out of her eyes since she is much faster than her best friend Rainbow Dash. As of right now she does not have her cutie mark since she never has been able to talk to a manager without storming out of the store in a fit. I also thought of this character and her before EqG came out. I really hope you enjoy my OC and that she makes it into the show!
>>
>>29698883
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: birdball.gif (993KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
birdball.gif
993KB, 250x192px
she looks like one of those ugly parrots at the pet shop that people never buy because it goes

AAAAAK

AAAAAk

AAAAAWWWKKK

and has an atrocious color scheme and spews its shit everywhere
>>
File: This Is Bait .gif.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
This Is Bait .gif.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>29698883
>she is an SJW
you don't just say that. Show, don't tell.
>>
>>29698883
Holy shit.

This, right here? This is autism. Not 4chan "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical-grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking retarded.

I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged, shit-dicked little cum-guzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation, where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL? You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass, my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, and give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it.

I am legitimately mad right now.
I want to leave this world and go inhabit Uranus
>>
>>29698898
hello /pol/
>>
File: hiResPony.png (156KB, 3320x2600px) Image search: [Google]
hiResPony.png
156KB, 3320x2600px
>>29698898
Hello, I am starting to feel like that you don't like my quality artwork. That is okay I respect your opinion, but I would like you to know that I put in lots of hours into the making of this character so I could impress my fellow peers. I will take this comment into consideration in my next work of art and make sure my next OC is a masterpiece. I will personally show you it on Uranus. :) Here is a high resolution picture of just my pony :)
>>
>>29698883
>lel i made something shitty xD
>>
>>29698929
You mean I made something that is out of this world. This OC is a godsend to this board. This is the OC that will cleanse the world of all the bad OC on this board. This is top OC. My OC.
>>
>>29698890
I enjoy that bird. I would take that bird.
>>
>>29698941
There is no OC on this board
other than that thread last night. Legendary, for like 4 drunk anons
>>
>>29698922
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you FUCKING CROW? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW C confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW Cy fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW Cid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.CAW all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo CAW!
>>
>>29698950
This thread will be even better because my OC is even better.
>>
>>29698964
No copypasta please.
>>
>>29699000
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>
This is the best OC I have ever seen good job OP. You made this man proud :')
>>
>>29699020
Please only opinions on my OC. I really would like to hear everyone else's thoughts.
>>
>>29698883
I like her... mane.
>>
>>29698891
way to ruin the obvious bait.
>>
>>29699045
Thank you I worked very hard on it, please go on! :)
>>
and just like that I already have trips
>>
File: hiResPony.png (165KB, 3320x2600px) Image search: [Google]
hiResPony.png
165KB, 3320x2600px
HEY EVERYONE IM BACK WITH A NEW OC HER NAME IS CANDY BECAUSE HER DESIGN IS LIKE A CANDY CANE. She is sunset glimmers new best friend in equestria. I hope you like her :)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.