[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the George Lucas of MLP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1389725.png (110KB, 210x270px) Image search: [Google]
1389725.png
110KB, 210x270px
Who is the George Lucas of MLP?
>>
>>29698555
George Lucas being a guy that did the original story, fucked up the first edit, had it rescued by his supporting staff and became a massive cultural success, got all the credit, and was unable to replicate that success in the future because he's far less talented than his franchise would suggest?
Faust.
>>
>>29698555
lauren
>>
>>29698649
>>29698665
s-shut up...
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (1MB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
1MB, 250x241px
>>29698555
>>29698709
>>
>>29698555
Faust
>>
Lauren 'Tomb in Womb' Faust
>>
>>29698649
George Lucas also took ideas from samurai movies, Faust took from the first MLP.
>>
>2012:
>/mlp/ loves Faust for crafting the world and characters of the current generation of ponies we've grown to love.

>2017:
>/mlp/ has completely turned on her, reviling her completely

Really causes thoughts to appear in my head.
>>
>>29700027
Probabily because she turned into a complete vague bitch and also turned into a massive hypocrite.

I don't hate S1 or S2, I hate how Faust has turned into such an Egomaniac.
>>
>>29700017
Faust took idea from being a special snowflake who has to dye her hair to be unique
>>
>>29698555
Maybe it's George Lucas himself.
>>
File: 7c3.jpg (27KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
7c3.jpg
27KB, 650x600px
>>29698649
Anon...
>>
>>29698649
>>29698665
Jesus fucking Christ if I ever take a-hold of your entire board you'll all be tortured and reeducated you disloyal degenerates pieces of shits.

What is it with you all that you keep sucking Hasbro's dick, what the hell did they ever do for you? Are you scared, are you retarded? I never see you assholes demonize Vogel so much as Lauren.
>>
>>29700954
Calm your autism. The question was "who is the George Lucas of MLP?" The answer is Faust.
I think her leaving was one of the worst things to happen to the show, but she's still Lucas.
>>
>>29700971
just like how Lucas leaving star wars was one of the worst things to happen to that franchise
>>
>>29700979
Exactly. The prequels are underappreciated space-kino.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.