[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ruined her best friend's life without a care >was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: twismug.gif (302KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
twismug.gif
302KB, 853x480px
>ruined her best friend's life without a care
>was a total asshole to everyone in town on her first day
>turned the town into a mind-controlled mass of nutcases
>was horrible to her brother at his fucking WEDDING
>murdered 30+ innocent sentient beings whose only crime was being "annoying
>became an alicorn
>became a human
>dated a normie chad
>rendered the rest of the mane 6 irrelevant in every 2-parter since ACW

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>29695578
You forgot the part where she attempted to brainwash the Parasprites and ended up getting the town destroyed.
>>
>>29695578
>>dated a normie chad

>>>/r9k/
and fucking stay there, autist.
>>
File: soul_cairn_by_tellur123-d64nl5h.png (455KB, 1024x558px) Image search: [Google]
soul_cairn_by_tellur123-d64nl5h.png
455KB, 1024x558px
>>29695578

The Pinkie clones? She didn't murder them. Just sent their souls back to the nameless void on the other side of the mirror pool.
>>
>>29695578
SHUT UP, YOU CUNT!! My Twily is not like that!!
DELET THIS THREAD. IT'S SHIT!!
>>
>>29695578
>SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
You forgot the "It's just a cartoon" part.
>>
>>29695635
We are interconnected you faggot. You will never sever the bridge. Normalfags hate us so we hate them, simple as that.
>>
If Twilight appeared in S7 as a new character and ran through the S1 plots, plenty of anons here would REEEE nonstop about how much she was ruining the show and devastating Ponyville with her Canterlot elitism. Strange, that.
>>
>>29695578
Let's do some fact-checking and provide context here.

>ruined her best friend's life
By accident, in a situation where she had no way of knowing the impact she'd have. Additionally, "best friend" wasn't saying much at the time.
>was a total asshole to everyone in town
Because she'd been assigned there against her wishes when she (correctly) suspected an imminent threat to Equestria.
>mind-controlled the town
Okay, I'll grant you that one, but she was panicking. The girl had issues.
>was horrible to her brother at his wedding
Firstly, she was mean to his bride-to-be, not him. Secondly, she did it because she thought said pony was trying to hurt her brother. Thirdly, she was right.
>murdered 30+ innocents
I'll grant you that too, but she was trying to get a friend back- even if she had a bad idea for how to do it- and the self-awareness of the clones was very much in doubt. I don't see you pointing out how the rest of the main six helped her do it.
>became an alicorn
That isn't an evil act.
>dated a normie
Neither is that.
>rendered the rest of the main six irrelevant in two-parters
While significantly decreasing her involvement in normal episodes. Also, not true of The Cutie Map or the season 6 two-parters.
>>
>>29695578
>ruined her best friend's life without a care
And was sorry, trying her hardest to make up for it

>was a total asshole to everyone in town on her first day
Had no social skills and had to develop them over the season(s)

>turned the town into a mind-controlled mass of nutcases
She was about to get her ass punished for it, but her friends came in and took some blame for it since they ignored her plight

>was horrible to her brother at his fucking WEDDING
The same guy who hasn't spoken to her since she left ponyville and only just suddenly invited her? And she was right about her suspicions, amusingly enough

Banished them back to the pool with a counter spell

>became an alicorn
>became a human
>dated a normie chad

Hasbr0 mandate

>rendered the rest of the mane 6 irrelevant in every 2-parter since ACW

I can agree with that, except The Cutie Map.
Now its Glimmer's turn. :^(
>>
>>29696880
>By accident, in a situation where she had no way of knowing the impact she'd have.
Just like Starlight Glimmer destroyed the world via irresponsible use of time travel magic?
>>
File: lockherup-gty.jpg (413KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
lockherup-gty.jpg
413KB, 1160x629px
>>29695578
>>
>>29695784
If believing that is what helps you sleep at night, anon.
>>
>>29696969
Stealing restricted magic, modifying it, and using it with the express purpose of ruining a national hero's life isn't quite on the same level as missing out on a party to do some studying.
>>
File: 1489360592943.jpg (61KB, 295x408px) Image search: [Google]
1489360592943.jpg
61KB, 295x408px
>>29696649
/r9k/ and /pol/ will be the first against the wall when the Revolution comes
>>
>>29697033
You will be, and so will the rest of the useful idiots when you're not longer needed.
>>
File: muslim-protesting.jpg (98KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
muslim-protesting.jpg
98KB, 500x281px
>>29697368
Oh anon, you know who's going to rule the world in the future.
>>
File: forgive me.jpg (75KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
forgive me.jpg
75KB, 600x300px
>>29697003
How is that fate not worse than death?
>>
>>29695578
>>29695784
>>29697003
>>29697636
truly the worst tragedy of our time. Princess sparkle should be held accountable of her crimes. She's up next after thorax for execution.
>>
File: doomfourpony1.jpg (209KB, 600x936px) Image search: [Google]
doomfourpony1.jpg
209KB, 600x936px
>>29697390
bah!
>>
>>29695578

Like you never fucked anything up, OP.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.