[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 2

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Would you believe me if i said it took one fucking hour to get this up? edition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29692941
"Thanks! You’re not half bad yourself~, you are both friendly and good looking. I love your gauntlet by the way. I heard you both did well in your exams, I feel bad that I didn't get to see you two in action."
>”Be careful for what you wish for, and believe me when I say that if you love it now…”
>She holds up her gauntlet, a large orange energy shield appearing.
>”You’ll die for it later, Baby.”
>”Baby?” Rain asks.
>”Old habit. I’ll straighten it out if need be.”
>”For the record, we recorded both of them. You can watch them at any time.” Your aunt says. “Know what fireteam you want?”
“Probably fireteam Led… I want to see how things work with them.”
>”Good. Then I’ll get them aboard and load the new armors. We have a starting mission for today, and it’s going to last a full 24 hours. I’ll send you the briefing in an hour or so, so you can set up if need be or help your crew. Anything before I go?”
>>
>>29692943
"No, that's about it. I'll see you till then, Fixer."
Check out our crew if they need any help to get ready for a long mission. Might not hurt to check out Rubble's footage in action with her gauntlet also.
>>
>>29692943
"No, that's about it. I'll see you till then, Fixer."
>Your aunt nods and turns away, you looking to the newest crew members.
“You two good?”
>”Yep.”
>”Yes sir.” Rain says.
“Alright then, get settled in and be ready.”
>You watch them go before going around the ship, checking on all of the crew.
>As you go, you wander into the mess to see come of the crew talking.
>Fixit looks to you, giving a bright smile.
>”Hey, Hunter. Everything good?” Midnight asks.
“Yep, just looking around and making sure we are ready. We have a bit of a long mission ahead of us. Fixit, do you think you can get the video of Rubble in her performance reviews?”
>”Sure thing!”
“So, nothing needed?”
>”Nope! Just killing time with the new marefriend.” Midnight says, smiling.
>”Breeze did a good job, you can’t even tell she’s not a pony.” Rebel says.
>Fixit’s old body moves to you and opens up her screen, showing you the video.
>You watch as Rubble pulls up her shield against enemy fire, reflecting or deflecting shots.
>She charges forward and smashes the enemy into a wall, keeping herself protected as she quickly climbs up it.
>You watch as she rarely uses her weapons and more so uses her shield, bashing enemies or just shooting them up close.
>”There is also files for Rainy, and physical evaluations for them for review. You also got a message.
>The message is from your Aunt, telling you about the job.
>The job is clearing a facility from hostile wildlife and guarding it until the defences can be brought back up again, the whole process going to take a long time.
>There is also a message asking you to choose a second in command, in case of an emergency for your side of the crew.
>>
>>29693033
Check out the physical evaluations for Rubble and Rainy. Ask Rebel if we wants to be second in command for the job. Perhaps his guard experience can help him in this.
>>
>>29693033
“Hey, Rebel… Would you want to be my second in command?”
>”Wait what? Me?”
“Yeah. Your guard experience must have given you some level of command and leadership.”
>”I mean, yeah. I’ve done plenty and know how to call shots. I’m just a little surprised.
>”Well, how many of us are actually formally military and have experience?” Midnight asks. “Me, if you count militia. You, Mich… Twitch too, but he’s a medic.”
>You read through the physicals as your crew talks, seeing what they detail.
>It’’s mostly their health and what implants or modifications they could have, both of them having nothing and being in… good health?
>The rest is medical specifics and numbers, most of it you can’t make sense of due to your lack of medic experience.
>The last page is body measurements and very standard things you can understand.
>”So yeah….”
>You look up, looking at Rebel as he shrugs.
>”I can be if you want me to, I don’t mind.”
>”You would be a good choice, you are good with magic and know how to apply it.”
>Rebel smiles, nodding.
‘I’m garneted to stick it in you if I am second right?’
>>
>>29693165
"You want a bribe, huh? Very well, I guarantee that it will happen, but I already have plans afterwards with somepony new. Perhaps in a few years, or a couple decade. What? You never said anything about time!"
Send those health evaluations to Charon and Twitch. Good for them to know their patients.
>>
>>29693165
‘You want a bribe, huh? Very well, I guarantee that it will happen, but I already have plans afterwards with somepony new. Perhaps in a few years, or a couple decades.”
>’Oh fuck off…’
‘What? You never said anything about time!’
>’Let me fuck your ass! Fuck sakes.’
>You grin, forwarding the information to Charon and Twitch.
>”So, we have a job today?”
“Yep, we will go soon.”
>You can hear a conversation, hoofsteps walking in.
>”It’s still nice to know that there are other changelings here, I was a little worried.”
>”That’s fine, just do your job and be friendly. Everything works out.”
>You see your mother and Rainy walking in, Rain stopping in his tracks.
>As your mother walks and takes a seat, Rain is frozen in place as he look over at Kindle.
>”Talking to the new recruits Vex?” Mich asks
>”Yes, may as well get to know them and be friendly.”
>Your mother goes to the fridge, grabbing some things.
>’By the way, Sweetie. Thank you for the recommendation to our friend, that minotaur sent me quite the video of his new life.’
>>
>>29693322
'...Can you send me that video? It might be important for me take a look. You know, just in case!'
Boop to restart Rain. "Everything alright there Raindrop? You kinda froze at the sight of Kindle. Is something wrong?"
>>
>>29693322
'...Can you send me that video? It might be important for me take a look. You know, just in case!'
>’I’ll be sure to in a moment, as soon as I get Shine and Rose a snack.’
>You get up, stopping in front of Rainy Days before you go.
>You boop the stallions nose, bringing him back to the real world.
"Everything alright there Raindrop? You kinda froze at the sight of Kindle. Is something wrong?"
>The changeling covers his face, looking embarrassed and ashamed
>”U-um, yes si- I mean no sir, I’m just going to go and… g-go and monitor my station.”
>The stallion turns and begins to quickly walk away, Midnight and the others snickering.
"
>>
>>29693470
"Hang on, you still need to introduce yourself to the rest of the crew. Just call me Hunter, formality' isn't needed at all. You'tr a changeling! No need to be shy and embarrassed! Do you want help in introducing you to everyone?"
>>
Also, all out side note... We passed Space Vex in word count and posts.
So... yay?
>>
>>29693470
>You go after him, smiling.
"Hang on, you still need to introduce yourself to the rest of the crew. Just call me Hunter, formality' isn't needed at all. You’re a changeling! No need to be shy and embarrassed! Do you want help in introducing you to everyone?"
>”No sir-Hunter! Damnit.”
“Hey come on!”
>You stop the changeling, giving him a reassuring smile.
“Come on, Rain. Relax. You okay with meeting everypony by yourself?”
>”Yeah… I’m not socially inept, I just… I don’t know.”
>He sighs, looking to the bridge.
>”I’m good… I’m just going to my station to wait though… we have work so I may as well get familiar.”
>>
>>29693596
"Alright, let me know if you need any more help then, Rain."
Go back with the.others. Kind of strange that he seemed ashamed about what happened. Guessing he grew up sheltered more than us.
>>
>>29693596
"Alright, let me know if you need any more help then, Rain."
>You go back to the mess, sitting down with the others and getting a big hug from Fixit.
>You chat and wait, Fixer walking into the mess again.
>”Hey, we’re done! The armory has all your armors stored with your weapons. Rubble digs them.”
>Midnight laughs, Fixer pausing then laughing.
>”Alright, that was unintentional… but still.”
>She looks to you, giving a nod.
>”You are good to go. You have your mission and job. Clear the place out and keep it safe until ponies can get everything working. How it gets done is up to you… captain Hunter.”
>>
>>29693774
"On it Little Boss!" Suit up and mech up.
>>
>>29693774
"On it Little Boss!"
>Your Aunt scoffs, taking her leave.
>You get up, looking to the crew.
“Alright, let’s get going and suit up.”
>You go to the ship’s armory, getting geared up before heading to the bridge.
>Once ready, the ship departs for it’s first flight.
>The destination planet is not far, you getting the ship into orbit when there.
“Alright, we are here.
>”Good, then what’s the plan?” Ash asks.
>”There are two options… land at the facility or land outside of it. Use the ship to our advantage or avoid kicking over the hornet’s nest.” Your mother says. “We have yet to know what we are clearing out and are up against.”
>>
>>29694071
What's the common dangerous wildlife around here? I rather land at the facility and use the ship. We're messing with creatures that might have senses that make it impossible to even hide from.
>>
>>29694071

“What's the common dangerous wildlife around here? I rather land at the facility and use the ship. We're messing with creatures that might have senses that make it impossible to even hide from.”
>”Hang on.” Fixit says.
>You all wait for a moment, Fixit looking to you after.
>”Phyras… They are said to be a wolf-like animal. Fast and use ambush tactics, even pups have claws that are five inches. They are know to walk on their hind legs at times too, slashing with their claws.”
>”So… space Dimond Dogs?” Rubble says.
>”That’s one way to put it, but they are much more wild.”
>>
>>29694427
We're going on the offensive then. Drive the ship to our destination and land in the facility.

Strangely quiet today so far.
>>
>>29694427
>use ambush tactics
We should try to keep the home field advantage. If we go into their territory, we should expect A LOT of problems.
>>
>>29694427
>You nod.
“Then we should keep the home field advantage and not go into the wild, which they know well. We will go to the facility.”
>You pilot the ship and bring it in, landing at the facility.
>You touchdown a little roughly, landing the ship and turning in your chair.
“Alright… so, how can we use the ship?”
>”The fighter cannons should be enough, we can use them to clear the area outside” your mother says.
>“And that leaves a ground team to get what we can’t inside.” Your father says.
>”So, who do we want on the ground then?”
>”That’s up to Hunter, I’m to be in command of the Led team”

>>29694562
My guess is that people are partying/hung over, or that cyoa is kill
>>
>>29694665
What's the layout of the facility like?
>>
>>29694665
"Midnight, Twitch, Steel, Rubble, Rebel and Rusty will be with me on the ground. Sparks, try to see if you access on anything inside this facility."

I'm guessing it's the former, especially with Saint Patrick's day. Was busy enough last week, so I wouldn't worry the cyoa dying anytime soon.
>>
>>29694665
“What's the layout of the facility like? Sparks?”
>”Hang on… Some open areas from what I can see, mostly buildings. There are turret towers and only four buildings.”
“Turrets?”
>”Yeah… they don’t seem to be working though.”
“scout the buildings, tell me what they are and see if you can gain access to anything. Fixit? Anything we should know about this place?”
>”It’s a research facility, genetics. So there should be a laboratory, dormitory, storage and power.”
“Right… Midnight, Twitch, Steel, Rubble, Rebel and Rusty will be with me on the ground.”
>”And fireteam Led can make a perimeter with our support.”
“Lets go then.”
>You all get ready and exit the ship, walking to the facility.
>The drone hovers to a panel, opening it up and plugging in.
>”I got… nothing.”
“Nothing?”
>”All the power is dead.”
>>
>>29694815
Which building is the power?
>>
>>29694815
"Right, should have expected something like that. Looks like finding the power will have to take priority."
Midnight should take point with us. Try to find some sort of map posted somewhere. Staff must of used them to find their way surely.
>>
>>29694815
"Right, should have expected something like that. Looks like finding the power will have to take priority, what building is it?”
>”Let me look”
>The drone takes off again, you looking to your crew.
“Midnight, on point with me.
>”I’ll take the rear” Steel says.
>You get some directions from Sparks, moving forward.
>You all carefully get into the entrance of the power station, finding a map at the entrance.
>There are auxiliary generators, main generators, and a cooling facility.
>”Gaah!”
>You look back, Rubble covering her nose.
“What is it?”
>”It stinks… stinks like the worst shit you have ever smelt.”
>”not just that…” Midnight says, ears twitching.
>>
>>29694988
Prepare ourselves for an ambush. Which direction is the noise coming from?
>>
>>29694988
Ask Rusty to see if she can find a way to turn on the power. Stay Cautious.
>>
>>29694988
“Where is it coming from?”
>”Deeper? I don’t know exactly”
“Alright then… let’s go.”
>You all go forward, keeping your guard up.
>You approach the main power area, you turning to Rusty.
“Think you could get the power up?”
>”Probably?”
>”Wait…” Midnight says.
>”What is it?”
>”I hear…a humming. Like a generator.”
>”If ah remember, coolin’ stations run on a perpetual thermal generator. They produce heat and recharge off of-“
>A loud snarl gets your attention, making you all look forward.
>Three roughed up dog creatures stalk towards you, snarling and growling as their fur drips with water.
>”Surrounded…” Steel says.
>You look back, seeing two more.
>Rubble growls back at them, baring her teeth.
>>
>>29695308
They're all wet! Quickly cast electric shock on the front three dogs! Rubble should cover our back while we finish them off, before turning to the other two.
>>
>>29695308
>You quickly cast your electric shock, electrocuting the three Phyras.
>You hear yelps and cries of pain, watching all three drop to the ground and spasm as the smell of burning hair fills the hall.
>There is a howl as you hear Twitch yell, making you turn.
>The stallion is smashing his hoof against the head of a dog who has his foreleg in it’s jaw, Rebel opening fire at the other as three more around the corner.
> Rubble yells and you hear another yelp, Midnight opening fire behind you and filling the room with noise.
>>
>>29695645
Cast paralyze on the dog biting down on Twitch. Cast Bullet Rain and Electric Shock at the three dogs moving around the corner.
>>
>>29695765
You think it's a good idea to cast paralyze on the dog that's biting Twitch? He might not be able to break free if it's paralyzed while biting.
>>
>>29695823
You're right, I wasn't thinking much on that part. I rather not risk shooting a dog on Twitch. Best thing might be for Midnight or Rubble to use brute force to get it off of him. We ask for assistance in helping him and hope that there's enough breathing room to do it.
>>
>>29695645
>You cast paralyze on the dog that is biting Twitch, quickly casting both Bullet rain and Electric shock after
>Before your eyes, both spells fizzle out and re-form, a dark cloud appearing over the dogs.
>Rain falls with such force that it penetrates the floors, the same droplets also going right through the dogs.
>The cloud sends down lightening to each of the probably already dead dogs, making them yelp before they drop on the floor.
>Twitch bashes the head of the dog one last time with his hooves, a crack sounding.
>You turn back to see that there are five more dead dogs in front of Midnight and Rusty, Rubble shaking her shield from blood as a pile of meaty paste lays next to her.
>Looking around, you don’t see any more dogs, your hearing returning.
>”You need a fuckin’ suppressor for that thin’…”
>”You get used to it, the buzzing grows on you.”
>Rusty laughs, looking back at you and around.
>”Clear then?”
>”Yeah. Also, fucking hell Hunter. Forget what I said about being wise about magic, you were able to fuse-cast there.”
>>
>>29695882
How's Twitch?
>>
>>29695882
"Might have accidentally overdid it there. First time ever fuse-casting to be honest."
Check on Twitch. Pain Number and Rapid healing might help, but it is best to ask him first. Time to try to turn on the power.
>>
>>29695940
“Twitch?”
>You move to the stallion, seeing the dead dog’s jaws firmly clamped to the stallion’s leg.
“Shit.”
>”Hang on… death grip.”
>You watch as the stallion pry’s at the dog’s jaw, breaking it and legging his leg free.
>He quickly brings his leg to his mouth, pulling a tooth out with a pained expression.
“Want some help?”
>”Sure… nothing’s broken.”
>You cast your pain numbing spell on him, then use rapid healing to close his wounds.
>They snap shut nicely, Twitch giving a nod.
>”Thanks, Hunter.”
“No problem, let’s get this power online. Rusty?”
>”Yep, give me a bit.”
>You all go inside the main power room, waiting.
>”Cool spells baby, you really messed them up.” Rubble says
"Might have accidentally overdid it there. First time ever fuse-casting to be honest."
>”You didn’t even know you could? Did you?” Rebel says
>Rusty come to you, giving a sigh.
>”Ah’m gonna need an hour… generator is flooded with water because the auxiliary is down, and ah need to reset the coolant connection.”
>>
>>29696110
Any way you could bring up enough power to run a single building? I'd rather not power up the entire facility all at once anyway, to likely to alert the Phyras.
>>
>>29696110
"That's unfortunate to hear. Time for our first guard shift then. You'll fit right in Rebel."
>>
>>29696110
Yo Rebel, maybe you can teach me a few tips on fuse-casting?
>>
>>29696110
“Any way you could bring up enough power to run a single building? I'd rather not power up the entire facility all at once anyway, to likely to alert the Phyras.”
>”Ahh… no, sorry.” Rusty says, ears falling slightly.
"That's unfortunate to hear. Time for our first guard shift then. You'll fit right in Rebel."
>”Har. If you want us to guard here while she works, sure thing”
>Rusty goes off to the panels again, you looking to Rebel as she does.
“maybe you can teach me a few tips on fuse-casting?”
>”Knew it. It’s easy, just cast two spells at once! …well easy in theory, only ponies who can use magic well can do it. It is a bit more of a drain on the magic, but it is much more effective.”
“What are the limitations?”
>“Your magical energy and the spells you know. You can smack ponies with a flaming magic dick for all you care.”
>Rubble laughs, smiling.
>”Baby, that’s the most entertaining and degrading combat I’ve hear of in a long time. I like it.”
>>
>>29696383
Attempt to summon a flaming magic dildo.
>>
>>29696383
"If you think that's good you see the look on their faces when I summon the tentacle monster. They never see it coming."
>>
>>29696436
>good you see
*good you should see
>>
>>29696383
"I'm trying to think of useful combinations, but I keep thinking about making a cloud of raining dildos. By the way, I know it's a habit, but where did the 'Baby' come from exactly?"

>>29696417
No fire spells with us. Plus, I rather not waste magic, even with the ludicrous amount we have.
>>
>>29696417
We can do it with electricity or water
But let's show it off later on the ship.
>>
>>29696383
"If you think that's good you should see the look on their faces when I summon the tentacle monster. They never see it coming."
>Most of the crew looks confused when they look at you, Midnight smiling and Rubble laughing.
>You decide to hold of on the spell experimenting, saving your energy.
"I'm trying to think of useful combinations, but I keep thinking about making a cloud of raining dildos. By the way, I know it's a habit, but where did the 'Baby' come from exactly?"
>Rubble shrugs, smiling.
>”Just picked it up and it stuck. Don’t get me wrong, I know your name, Hunter. Baby just stuck with me, like how some call everyone buddy. At least most take it well, this one griffon thought I was calling him a baby. I can get it if it’s annoying and some want it to stop, but I just say it all the time. Let’s go baby, let’s do it baby… you get the idea”
>There’s a small slam as you hear a hum, a grease and grime covered Rusty walking into view.
>The soaked mare sighs, giving a nod.
>”Now we need to get the cooling station working, then we should be good.”
>>
>>29696554
"Don't worry about the verbal tick Rubble it's actually kinda cute."
>>
>>29696554
"Good work so far. Now, get in there and get even more dirty! And yes, I can summon a literal tentacle monster of what you're all thinking. An easy way to lock down an occupied room for several hours."
>>
>>29696554
"Where did learn to fight like that, Rubble. I don't envy those Phyras you crushed to a paste."
>>
>>29696554
"Good work so far. Now, get in there and get even more dirty! And yes, I can summon a literal tentacle monster of what you're all thinking. An easy way to lock down an occupied room for several hours."
>Rusty grins, nodding happily.
>”Ah’ll happily follow that order.”
>You all get moving, you looking to Rubble
"Don't worry about the verbal tick Rubble it's actually kinda cute.”
>You watch as her tail wags, a smile on her face.
>”Good thing then baby, it’s a little tricky to get it under control at times. Also, remind me not to mess with you if you will resort to crazy spells.”
>”Yeah, I’m afraid to ask what you mean my that tentacle monster.” Steel says.
"Where did learn to fight like that anyways, Rubble? I don't envy those Phyras you crushed to a paste."
>”Self taught. It’s easy to learn how to swing something big, even easier when that something ends up weighing nothing. We Dimond Dogs are a force to be reckoned with, even as pups we roughhouse and toughen up. We aren’t as strong as Minotaurs, but I could hold down your average changeling or pony. I just had this shield for so long I know how to use it and work with it best.”
>You all get to the cooling station, Rusty freezing at another growl.
>Looking ahead, you see one lone dog at a console.
>”Look!” Rusty whispers.
>You see a group of pups by the dog, the creature letting out a howl.
>”They must have nested here because of the heat.”
>Another howl comes from the dog, a few distant ones being heard.
>”Oh shit, it’s calling for more” Steel says.
>>
>>29696791
Let's levitate the pups out of the place and give them to the Phyras. If they have the pups maybe they'll leave.
>>
>>29696791
>>29696852
Hopefully, they are willing to give up their territory. If all else, we might have to paralyze this dog and cover our openings.
>>
>>29696791

“Hold fire…”
>You pick up all the pups with magic, quickly and carefully moving them to the entrance.
>The lone Phyra stands on it’s hind legs, letting out an even louder howl, as you set the pups down.
>More dogs come in, some grabbing the pups and dragging them away while others stay.
>They advance, circling.
>”I know where this is going.” Rebel says
>”fair guess, baby.”
>One lunges for all of you, rebel gunning it down as the others let out a howl.
>The one from earlier runs off, three of them charging at you.
>>
>>29696997
Push them back with water jet then break out the explosive laser shotgun and blow them up.
>>
>>29696997
Cast magical armor just in case. If any dogs get too close to our crew, then I'm confident we telekinesis to push them back.
>>
>>29696997
>You cast your water jet and push them back, walking forward as they slam into the wall.
>Looking at your shotgun, you hit a button on the side and eject the Airshock shells.
>You quickly levitate three explosive shells and switch the shotgun to laser mode, watching the dogs recover from the water blast.
>You take aim and fire as they charge again, hitting the middle one.
>The shot hits and explodes in a red flash, beams spacing out and hitting the other dogs as the middle one gets turned to ashes.
>All three dogs are dead, Rebel whistling.
“Damn…”
>”Now that’s a gun, baby. Who did you kill for that?”
>>
>>29697128
"A slaver, but he's not dead. I just had him turned into a minotar's house maid."
Blow the smoke off the shotgun like a badass.
>>
>>29697128
"I just kept upgrading a good old shotgun till I got this creation, babe." Are we all clear? Proceed towards getting the power back up. Those turrets would really help.
>>
>>29697128
"I just kept upgrading a good old shotgun till I got this creation, babe."
>You levitate the barrel close to your mouth and blow at the barrels, smiling as you walk and check for more dogs.
“Clear. Come on, let’s see if we can get the turrets up.”
>You let Rusty work, making sure nothing else happens.
>Suddenly, all the lights come on, a loud hum happening.
>”Done!”
>Looking over, Rusty is less orange and almost more black, the light showing how dirty she is.
>”How do you get that dirty?” Midnight asks.
>”Machines are dirty. Also, real work.” Rusty says with a smug grin.
>”You better not be saying I don’t work.”
>>
>>29697295
"Well if that's so hard we can always give you Rubble's shield and let you handle an easy job for a bit Rusty."
Give a grin to let her know we're joking.
>>
>>29697295
"Good work on getting the power back, Rusty. A dirty mare like you sure knows her stuff."
Use clean up on Rusty, and call in Sparks. We finally have some power running around.
>>
>>29697295
"Well if that's so hard we can always give you Rubble's shield and let you handle an easy job for a bit Rusty."
>You smile, the mare flicking her tail at you with a smile.
"Good work on getting the power back, Rusty. A dirty mare like you sure knows her stuff."
>You use your cleanup spell on Rusty, making her look like she just left the ship.
“Sparks, try again to access anything”
>”One second, dad.”
>”Aww, dad?” Rubble says.
>”Yeah, Hunter found him and took him on. Bit of a story, but he’s a good kid.” Rebel says.
>”Got it! I have… security footage and… defences. That’s it, the rest is things we don’t need.”
“You have the turrets?”
>”Yep, and an electric field for the outside. Oh… The turrets are missing their programming.”
>”Good thing we have our master programmer then!” Rusty says.
>”No, I mean the entire system is missing. Everything is hooked up but not ready without it’s core system.”
>”Like a ship without an engine… why?” Steel asks
>”Look around baby, this place is new. I bet they are still building it and this just happened.”
“Hmmm…”
>”Master Hunter, we are required to stay here until others arrive to install the systems for the defence. Since we are stuck here for the night, might I suggest linking me to the turrets? I don’t sleep and can easily know who not to shoot instead of putting them into motion sensor mode.”
>>
>>29697508
"Aright, hook yourself up Fixit. The rest of us will set up camp for the night."
>>
>>29697508
Set up and get ready to rest. Fixit can take watch from here.
>>
>>29697508
"Aright, hook yourself up Fixit. The rest of us will set up camp for the night."
>”Will do, Hunter.”
>You look to your crew, giving a nod.
“Alright then.”
>”How are we doing this? Are we setting up here or should we all just go back to the ship and do shift patrols?” Steel asks.
>”They might move back in… I know we have the turrets, but if they are still in the area or can figure out something…” Rusty says.
>”Patrols or set up, we need to know what shifts we will do. I don’t mind camping here if we grab some food and bedrolls.” Rebel says.
>>
>>29697635
Lets make sure all of the buildings are clear and lock them all up.
>>
>>29697635
"Reble, escort Twitch and Rusty and grab some supplies from the ship. The rest of use will hold the fort."
>>
>>29697635
continuing in the morning
>>
>>29697635
"We'll camp out here. Rebel, Rubble and Twitch will cover the first shift. At the midpoint, wake the rest of us up. We'll take care of the second shift from there."
Snuggle up with Midnight and Rusty. We can recover our magic with rest and draining a little bit of their emotions.
>>
>>29697635
"Rebel, escort Twitch and Rusty and grab some supplies from the ship. The rest of us will hold the fort until then. Once you get back, Rebel, Rubble and Twitch will cover the first shift. At the midpoint, wake the rest of us up. We'll take care of the second shift from there."
>”Sounds good baby.”
>”Watch out and be safe, we will be right back.” Twitch says.
>As they go, you catch some gunfire, getting ready.
>”Targets eliminated, the turrets are functional.” Fixit says.
>You relax, sitting down with a sigh
>”Feels like a tough day baby?”
>”Who can blame him? It’s our first big day as a PMC” Midnight says, giving you a hug.
>You smile, using the communications again.
“Status, Fixit?”
>”Fireteam Led has cleared the dormitory and secured the area. Commander Vex made note of what you are doing and is setting them up to stay there for now.”
>>
>>29699558
"Alright, thanks for the update Fixit. I am starting to wonder who's bright idea it was to build this facility at this location."
>>
>>29699558
Stay on guard till the others come back with the supplies.
>>
>>29699558
"Alright, thanks for the update Fixit. I am starting to wonder who's bright idea it was to build this facility at this location."
>”Probably somepony who wanted privacy for experimentation, this place is a green world that is not colonized.”
>You all wait and your team returns, all of you setting up in a quieter supply area in the cooling room.
>You, Midnight, and Rusty all lay down with you in the middle.
>Midnight gives you a tight squeeze, making you smile more as you look to Rusty.
“Mind if I have a snack? Best to keep my magic up.”
>Rusty smiles, giving a nod.
>As you begin to feed, Rusty presses her lips to yours and kisses you.
>You feel a sweet lust as she deepens it, pressing against you slightly.
>”Easy girl, you feeling alright?”
>Rusty breaks the kiss with a giggle, blushing.
>”Sorry… ah’m… kinda horny. The teasin’ and trainin’ from the past three days kinda has me wanting.”
>”Don’t worry, after the mission some fun could be had. I’ll help our breeder our if she is good and asks nicely~ Just don’t expect Hunter to be involved, he is going to be a bit busy with Fixit and… something else~”
>Midnight hugs you from behind, Rusty nuzzling into your neck
“Something else?”
>”Mhhh hmmm! Better be ready, Sweetie… because once we dock at the station again and you have your fun you are going to be M-I-L-K-E-D.~”
>>
>>29699715
"That would be wonderful, Master. No doubt, I will be full by the time we come back. I need plenty of release. I am also happy to hear that our breeder is ready to take it further with her training. A mare willing to work hard everyday is perfectly made for breeding indeed~"
>>
>>29699715

"That would be wonderful, Master. No doubt, I will be full by the time we come back. I need plenty of release. I am also happy to hear that our breeder is ready to take it further with her training. A mare willing to work hard everyday is perfectly made for breeding indeed~"
>Rusty giggles again, giving you another nuzzle.
>”Sweetie is right, you will be the best breeder around.”
>You stop feeding and relax, chatting until you start closing your eyes.
>Your sleep is interrupted by a nudge, making you open your eyes and look up.
>Twitch gives a smile, Rubble snickering as she looks down at thr three of you.
>”Nothing changed, not even a peep.”
>>
>>29699715
"I assume Fixit told you about that little interest?"
>>
>>29699816
Get up and start our shift with two patrols. We'll patrol with Steel, and Rusty will be with Midnight.
>>
>>29699816
>You get up, giving a stretch.
“Alright, let’s give a patrol. I’ll go with Steel and you two can take the other.”
>”Sure thing.”
>You all go out and pair off, stepping outside.
>It takes a moment for you to get used to the darkness, you and Steel walking in silence.
>Some ponies round the corner as you approach it, both your and their group pausing for a moment before you see the same armors.
>”Hey, anything?” One asks, being the tank driver that is part of Fireteam Led
“Nope, not a thing. You?”
>”Movement, but nothing else.”
>One of them moves to the side, taking aim behind you.
>”Six.”
>You all turn and aim, seeing pairs of glowing eyes.
>They watch from just inside the building, not moving.
>>
>>29700033
Stand guard and get ready for a fight. Do they have flares or anything to light up to place. Inform everyone about our situation through radio.
>>
>>29700033
>You keep ready, watching the dogs.
“Any flares?”
>”Yeah”
>The stallion shoots off a flare, the bright light landing near the dogs.
>The dogs move slightly, still watching you before them move away.
>”What are they doing?”
“Everypony, listen up. The dogs are still here, but they are hiding.”
>You hear Rebel yawn, speaking after.
>”Really? We going hunting then?”
“Might be…”
>The dogs appear again as the flare fades slowly, three of them standing on hind legs.
>There is a howl, the leading dog standing tall in it’s… armor?
>A series of howls come, four dogs running out but quickly getting gunned down.
>There is a very inaccurate laser shot towards you, the shot hitting the wall far away from you as the four dogs drop.
>”The fuck!?” Steel shouts.
>>
>>29700187
The dogs are using armor and guns now? Where are they even finding this equipment? Good thing they're such terrible shots though. Warn everyone and use the tank as cover.
>>
>>29700187
“Move!”
>You all get behind the corner, you using the communications
“Everypony, listen up! The Phyra’s are using armor and weapons! Can we get the tank out here for cover?”
>”What tank?” One of the Led members asks.
>”SID is with your Aunt, not us.” Your mother says.
>”Besides, didn’t you want me for that, baby?”
>You peak around the corner to see Rubble charge out with the others, her shield expanded to cover a wide area as the dogs try to take more shots.
>They slowly move to you, getting to the corner.
>”Plan, Hunter? Twitch says.
>>
>>29700345
Got confused with the mention of that tank driver. Use Rubble's and Midnight's shield to maneuver to a good position. Good old bullet rain and electric time on their positions.
>>
>>29700345
>You nod, getting out and behind Rubble’s shield.
“Let’s see how they like more magic. Move up!”
>You all proceed, the dogs staying in place and trying to hit you with whatever laser rifle they have.
>You get close enough and cast both spells again, watching them fuse and rain down on the dogs.
>They are taken out easily enough, one or two more charging out and getting shot up by the turrets before everything falls silent.
“There.”
>”Easy enough,” the driver says, “can we shoot through that shield?”
>”No dice, it does it’s job too well at times.”
>Rubble looks to you, smiling.
>”so, baby, think we should clear that place out now that we are up?”
>>
>>29700490
It's best we do that. I rather not risk them finding more toys if they are smart enough to use them. Sorry, those Phyras won't be letting you sleep just yet.
>>
>>29700490
“It's best we do that. I rather not risk them finding more toys if they are smart enough to use them. Sorry, those Phyras won't be letting you sleep just yet.”
>”It’s what we are paid for.”
>”Commander, we are advancing with the other team for a hunt.”
>”Understood. Listen to the captain.”
>You all move forward, getting into the building.
>You see that it is the labs portion of the facility, taking your time as you all go.
>Midnight’s ears twitch, the stallion looking around.
>“I hardly hear them, there are so few of them now.”
“Where are they?”
>”There…”
>You follow his hoof, seeing him point to a cafeteria.
>”Maybe five more?”
>>
>>29700608
Rubble and Midnight should take point and approach the cafeteria. They have the best protection and senses to find them.
>>
>>29700608
Keep an eye out for any ambushes on our flanks.
>>
>>29700608
I wonder if this could be a an attack from a rival company that wants this world.

Last I checked wild animals shouldn't be able to us weapons or armor. This had to have been trained into them.
>>
>>29700608
>You nod, looking behind.
“Rubble and Midnight? You take point and go ahead while we watch the flank. Both of you have a better skillset and senses for this.”
>”Understood.”
>You take positions while they advance, both Midnight and Rubble being cautious.
>You watch and wait, a snarl sounding.
>You watch as Rubble grabs a dog as it lunges for her, throwing it into a wall and holding her shield sideways.
>She uses the edge like a blunt knife, swinging her shield to hit the dog as it hits the wall, severing its head.
>Midnight opens fire, noise filling the air for only a moment.
>When everything settles, you look at your blood covered crewmembers, watching Rubble smile.
>”That’s how it’s done, baby!”
>You watch them high hoof before approaching you.
>”Clear, I don’t hear anything more.”
“I wonder if this could be a an attack from a rival company that wants this world. Last I checked wild animals shouldn't be able to us weapons or armor. This had to have been trained into them.”
>”Maybe they watched us and learned? But where could they have gotten them? Not like we saw dead ponies or an armory…”
>>
>>29700779
Have Fixit do a quick search on Phyras to figure out if they're intelligent enough to use weapons and armor without training.

I think this could also be the result of whatever was being researched here.
>>
>>29700779
The facility wasn't complete so perhaps the experimentation doesn't explain it. This is all very strange.
Let Rebel and others rest for now. Fireteam to go back to their post.
>>
>>29700779
“Hmm… Fixit? Do Phyras have enough intelligence to learn how to use weapons and armor? Tools?”
>”General observation shows that they use cooperation and even objects around them as weapons, slinging rocks and branches at times when they don’t slash. There are theories that a few years of evolution could make them into a intelligent race that can be uplifted into galactic society.”
>”They sound like chimps. …or was it apes?” Rebel says
>”It is possible that they could have figured out how to use the weapons and armor, but not likely by themselves. Experimentation maybe?”
“The facility wasn't complete so perhaps the experimentation doesn't explain it. This is all very strange. Regardless, let’s head back to our stations.”
>You all head back, Midnight and Rusty joining you and Steel while the other’s sleep.
>time goes by as you patrol, the sun eventually rising.
>Steel watches the sun as a ship comes in, the ship moving to land next to yours
“Fixit?”
>”They are the repair and instillation ponies for the defences, it seems that our job is almost finished.”
>>
>>29700948
Right, meet up with them and defend them as they finish setting up the defenses.
>>
>>29700948
“Thanks Fixit.”
>You head with your group to meet up with the ponies, greeting them and guiding them.
>You head into the dormitories, spotting the Fireteam and proceeding down the hall.
>”We thought our job was half done for a moment, the turrets are working but not like we would have them move.”
“That’s our AI, it helped us with the Phyras”
>”Ahh, so that’s what chased the last team off.”
>You observe as they install the equipment and have you lead them to the power station, protecting them as they check on things and do their jobs.
>When all is said and done, they thank you and start to go back to your ship with you.
>”Thank you for helping us with this, we were worried about things getting damaged by the animals.”
“That’s it then?”
>”Yep. We will leave when you do and let the security system sort things out if there are any remaining. In two days the researchers can begin their work here on genetics.”
>>
>>29701092
"Can the security system handle Phyras using weapons? I don't know how they obtained them, but they used some along with some armor against us out here."
Once we informed them, wake the others from their sleep and head on back to our ship. We gotta talk to Fixer about what occurred.
>>
>>29701092
"Can the security system handle Phyras using weapons? I don't know how they obtained them, but they used some along with some armor against us out here."
>“Wait, really?”
>”Yeah, shot at us and everything.”
>The stallion looks thoughtful, nodding.
>”The rounds use a ultra compact A.P.C.R. system, no doubt it can kill them. How they got the equipment is interesting though, we will need to report it.”
>You give a nod and turn, going to your sleeping crew and waking them.
>You all eat a little bit as you head back to your ship, boarding it and closing it up once everypony is aboard.
>”Well, that was not too bad.” Rebel says.
>“And we can cut loose too now… good, this armor is killing my chest.” Rubble says.
>>
>>29701243
Need some adjustments?
>>
>>29701243
"We'll talk to Fixer about it. Besides, we need to report on what happened to her. How did everyone else handle themselves on the ship, I wonder?
>>
>>29701243
"Then take it off and air out Rubble you earned it."
>>
>>29701243
“Then take it off and air out Rubble, you earned it. Need some adjustments?”
>”Probably? Truth be told, it’s more of a… biological issue. I just hate being a bother with wanting something more custom fit. I’ll just loosen the straps.”
>She undoes the chest plate, also unzipping her leather vest slightly.
>You can see a slight change in size as she does so and gives a stretch, rolling her shoulders with a sigh.
"I can talk to Fixer about it. Besides, we need to report on what happened to her. How did everyone else handle themselves on the ship, I wonder?”
>”Rather well actually, master Hunter.”
>You look up, Fixit beaming as she walks past the fighters and to you.
>”I’ve taken it upon myself to monitor the ship when you are away, that way you get a more direct report when you need it. The captain does need his assistant!”
“What happened then?”
>”The crew talked and gave pointers to each other when needed, attending to duties when necessary and watching for trouble. The only real odd part that I can note is that some of the crew didn’t operate on a shift like your team did, and that Rainy was not as sociable as the others. He was having a good chat with Breeze at one point but became even more so reserved and skittish when Kindle called the crew for food.”
>>
>>29701351
"Meh, I think it's cause he likes her and he's shy or maybe he doesn't like dragons. Not sure."
>>
>>29701351
He might be shy or scared of her cause she's part dragon. If it's the former, then that's a bit strange in terms of changeling behavior. Then again, he might of grew up with pony parents only. That would explain his name. If it continues to be an issues, we should talk to him about it.
>>
>>29701351
Good to know, I guess I gotta talk to him later and see what's bothering him. Keep up the great work, Fixit!
>>
>>29701351
"Meh, I think it's cause he likes her and he's shy or maybe he doesn't like dragons. Not sure… he might of grew up with pony parents only. That would explain his name. I guess I gotta talk to him later and see what's bothering him. Keep up the great work, Fixit!
>Fixit beams, nodding.
>”Happy to serve, and welcome back!”
>You all head to the ship’s armory and gear down, some of your crew going their own way after.
>Twitch approaches you, giving a smile and nod.
>”Thanks again Hunter, want me to tell Ash to fly us back?”
>>
>>29701428
"That would be greatly appreciated, Twitch. Fixit is anxious to spend time with me now."
Private cuddle session with Fixit I'm guessing?
>>
>>29701428
That would be lovely. Let's go talk to Rainy and see why he's having trouble with socializing.
>>
>>29701451
It'd be better to get business out of the way first so we can have fewer distractions.
>>
>>29701460
This
>>
>>29701428
"That would be greatly appreciated, Twitch. Thanks.”
>He nods and you walk down the hall after he goes, searching for Rainy Days.
>You eventually find the stallion in his room, going something on a computer.
>The changeling turns, standing right up
>”Captian!- I mean, Hunter! ...umm”
>You smile, the stallion relaxing.
“It’s okay Rainy, there’s no need to be formal. Remember what I said?”
>”Yeah… sorry. The others mentioned that.”
>>
>>29701524
So when are you gonna ask her out on a date?
>>
>>29701524
It's alright Rain. I heard that you doing well in getting along with Breeze but closed yourself off as soon as Kindle called out. Are you scared of her?
>>
>>29701524

“It's alright Rain. I heard that you doing well in getting along with Breeze but closed yourself off as soon as Kindle called out. Are you scared of her?”
>The stallion freezes up slightly, looking away.
>”N-no, I’m not scared of her… she’s too nice looking to be scary.”
>You grin.
“So when are you gonna ask her out on a date?”
>The stallion look to you for a moment with a blush, clamming up.
“You like her, don’t you?”
>”Damnit… maybe?”
“Maybe?”
>”Alright, yes! She’s stunning! The apron was cute and… what’s even the point of this?”
>>
>>29701616
"As Captain, it is my duty watch over my crew's needs, which includes helping you out on this. Though, I find it slightly strange that you're being shy about this. Most changelings are forward with this. I'm guessing you didn't grow up in the hive?"
>>
>>29701616
Well...It just seems like you need a wingman for this one. I mean I'm currently in a relationship with four mares so I'd like to think I have a good track record when it comes to this kind of stuff.
>>
>>29701616
"As Captain, it is my duty watch over my crew's needs, which includes helping you out on this. Though, I find it slightly strange that you're being shy about this. Most changelings are forward with this. I'm guessing you didn't grow up in the hive?"
>Rainy shakes his head.
>”No… not at all. I was raised in an orphanage, but adopted around the time I was one. My name kind of gives it away, but both my parents are ponies. Is it really that odd?”
“I mean, I'm currently in a relationship with four mares, so I'd like to think I have a good track record when it comes to knowing this kind of stuff. Most changelings are just out there, so… It seems like you need a wingman for this.”
>”I… don’t think I need that much help… I just don’t know what to say. Or even if she would bother with me for that. I’m bad with social cues and mares.”
>>
>>29701776
I was adopted as soon was I was born so it's not that odd. The only difference being that my mom was a changeling herself and knew what to do.
Things weren't stressful when you hit puberty? I'm concerned that you might be confused by your hormones since, by our age, we hit a 'second' puberty. My mom and uncle Mich would better explain it to you. I recommend that you learn about it so you don't end up freaking out like me.
>>
>>29701776
Don't think like that. Kindle is really nice mare. Hell, I think she would be shyer than you when it comes to this kinda stuff. I recommend just offering to help her cook sometime and go from there. So uhh...care to share a bit about yourself? You said your parents are ponies, right? Tell me about them. Also where did you learn to shoot like that? I wanna know how you got that A++ on evaluation.
>>
>>29701832
I don't think it's a hormone issue. Sounds like he's haveing the opposite problem and really sucks at being a changeling.

Poor guy, I wonder how he gets any tasty emotions to feed on.
>>
>>29701776
Tell him we can give him some tips on hitting on girls if he wants.
>>
>>29701861
Still might be fair to warn him about since it tends to happen naturally to changelings. Obviously, it has nothing to do with the Kindle issue, but it would fair to tell him about it.
>>
>>29701776
“I was adopted as soon was I was born so it's not that odd. The only difference being that my mom was a changeling herself and knew what to do. Things weren't stressful when you hit puberty? I'm concerned that you might be confused by your hormones since, by our age, we hit a 'second' puberty. My mom and uncle Mich would better explain it to you. I recommend that you learn about it so you don't end up freaking out like me.”
>”They… kinda were. I got really interested in others but never really pursued it… Feeding was never a problem, but I never really knew what to do. I always freeze up… Also, the other changelings are your family?”
“Yeah, try talking to them. I strongly recommend it.”
>Rainy shrugs, frowning.
>”Maybe… I’m kind of a looser though, I doubt she will want to really bother with me.”
“Don't think like that. Kindle is really nice mare. Hell, I think she would be shyer than you when it comes to this kinda stuff. I recommend just offering to help her cook sometime and go from there. So uhh...care to share a bit about yourself? You said your parents are ponies, right? Tell me about them. Also where did you learn to shoot like that? I wanna know how you got that A++ on evaluation.”
>Rainy smiles slightly, shrugging.
>”Well, they are just average ponies I guess. Mom is a housewife and dad works at the docks. They adopted me and raised me, gave me a good life. Nothing else there I guess. As for being a gunner?”
>He looks to his computer, beaming almost.
>”One too many games, I played a lot of realistic ship games and grasped trajectory very easily. I was a math wiz in school and ponies suggested I try rocketry or avionics. I got good at knowing how ship guns work and how to spot where to shoot, relative to speed. I can just calculate where to shoot that easily.”
>>
>>29702024
You calculate where to shoot on the fly, and you learned through just randomly messing around and playing video games? Damn, you are a prodigy! You remind of my son, Sparks, who also plays games and learned through messing around on the computer.
>>
>>29702024
That's impressive! You are a at natural shooting. You might want to have to reflect. You're gonna need it after you to talk to my family about your second puberty.
>>
>>29702024
“You calculate where to shoot on the fly, and you learned through just randomly messing around and playing video games? Damn, you are a prodigy! You remind of my son, Sparks, who also plays games and learned through messing around on the computer.”
>”That colt is your son?”
“Yeah, bit of a rescue…
>You go though your adventures and about Sparks, Rainy smiling and nodding at the story.
>”Wow… it sounds like you really got busy.”
“Yeah… but it’s fun.”
>He nods again, looking away and giving a sigh.
>”You really think I should try? That she might want to?”
“You don’t know until you do, but you have good odds. Just help her and get to know her, then ask her out.”
>He gives a slight smile, nodding.
>”Alright… I might try.”
>>
>>29702245
"Good to hear. I'll be around if you need anything else. Once everything is settled with Fixer. Talk to my family. You're going to need some time to take it all in."
Nothing else to until we arrive at our destination. Let's see what our family is up to.
>>
>>29702245
"Good luck! You know where to find me if you wanna talk some more, I like having personal time with the crew so don't be shy."

Might as well go hang out with Fixit now. Ask Fixer when the next job is coming up.
>>
>>29702245
"Good to hear. Good luck! You know where to find me if you wanna talk some more, I like having personal time with the crew so don't be shy. Talk to my family, you're going to need some time to take it all in."
>”Alright, thanks.”
>You take your leave and look around the ship, searching for your family.
>You can’t find your mother at all, coming across Sparks, Rose, Fixit, Cobalt, and your father in the cargo.
>Rose is teaching Sparks some hoofball tricks as Fixit watches, you approaching your father as he plays fetch with Cobalt.
>The mare’s tail swishes about as she wiggles in place, her expression practically begging for the ball to be thrown.
“Hey dad, how goes it?”
>”Hey bud,” He says, throwing the ball. “Just killing some time and having fun, not sure what to do after I talked with Ash. Gave her some tips on flying but let her drive so she can practice. Shine is having his afternoon nap, and you can see that Rose and Sparks are having fun.”
>Cobalt brings the ball back, the process repeating.
“Where’s mom?”
>”With Charon, getting an ultrasound. She was about due for one and Charon wants to make sure that the incident with Rose didn’t cause the baby any harm.”
“You didn’t want to go?”
>”Not really, I’ve done it twice and can see the pictures later. It’s magical, don’t get me wrong, but super boring. Besides…”
>Cobalt brings the ball again and your father gives it a fake throw, Cobalt chasing nothing.
>He snickers as she searches in vain for the ball, your father hiding it.
>”It’s been too long since I had Cobalt to myself, might as well play with her before… well… you know the truth now, what else am I going to do with my other wife?”
>>
>>29702557
I know of a lot of ways to bond with ponies besides playing fetch, but whatever boats your float, pops.
>>
>>29702557
"Take her out to a romantic dinner before proceeding to play fetch at a dog park as tradition dictates? But, I'm happy hear that you guys with mama Cobalt."
Say hello to Sparks and see if Fixit wants to spend some alone time now.
>>
>>29702557
To Sparks. 'By the way, Rusty is a bit pent-up from the last few days of training. Midnight is planning to reward her if you want to join in to help.'
>>
>>29702557
"Take her out to a romantic dinner before proceeding to play fetch at a dog park as tradition dictates? I know of a lot of ways to bond with ponies besides playing fetch, but whatever boats your float, dad. I'm happy hear that you guys are with mama Cobalt."
>”Well, kinda hard to do that dinner in space, though not a bad idea for when we get back. And I’m not talking about fetch kiddo, I’m just waiting to see if your mother wants to join.”
“Wait… isn’t she pregnant?”
>”Doesn’t stop us.” He says with a grin.
>You shake your head with a smile and move to Sparks and Rose.
“Hey bud, having fun?”
>”Yep! This is awesome!”
>”He’s actually good at it! Just needed some practice.”
>You nod, looking to Fixit.
“Feel like that alone time now?”
>Fixit beams up at you, nodding.
>”Please! I’ve been so eager.”
>You smile, giving her a nuzzle as you look to Sparks.
'By the way, Rusty is a bit pent-up from the last few days of training. Midnight is planning to reward her if you want to join in to help.'
>The colt grins, balancing the ball on his hoof.
>’Aww, she is? My pet is needy? Thanks for telling me, I’d be glad to.’
>>
>>29702768
See if we can use our room in private for some cuddling. If not, we can substitute with Sparks' room.
>>
>>29702768
>You give a nod and look to Fixit, gesturing to her.
>You both move to your quarters and peak inside, seeing that you two can be alone.
“Come on.”
>You move to the bed and climb on, Fixit following.
>As soon as she gets to you, she pushes you over and down with a firm nuzzle.
>You lay on your back as Fixit nuzzles you, the mare sighing happily.
>When you give her a hug, you can feel just how real she feels.
>She feels warm, her body moving as she breaths.
>Fixit rests her wright on you, laying on you as she takes a few deep breaths through her nose.
“You okay?”
>”mh hm, I just want to remember how good you smell.”
>She pulls back, touching your smooth chest.
>>
>>29702988
Give her time to explore our body. Start feeling her body as well.
>>
>>29702988
A 69 would be a good form of foreplay to start.
>>
>>29702988
>You smile, letting her explore freely.
>She looks at your body’s natural armor, then your fangs, then compares her hooves to yours.
>When she goes back to looking over and touching your head, your touch her back and explore how she feels.
>Her mane is nice and smooth, her feathers being the same.
>Fixit giggles and squirms as you feel her coat, the little hairs feeling unmistakably real.
>Her hooves go down as you give her chest a nuzzle, her pause in movement making you look at her.
>You smile as she looks down, looking at your sack.
“Go ahead.”
>You watch as she smiles and shifts, touching your sack with a hoof before laying back on you.
>You gently brush her thick and long tail aside, being surprised at what you see
>Fixit has not only a wet marehood, but a stallion’s sack and sheath too.
>She giggles, looking back at you.
>”A bit of an idea that me and Breeze thought of, something that can be changed but that we thought could be a good idea. You suggested multiple bodies or the option for me to have something alternative to you, so we just decided to give you both at the same time.”
>She moves her head back down, giving your sack a nuzzle and taking in your sent again.
>”Besides… it went well with the other custom ideas~.”
>>
>>29703224
I'd say she's perfect.
>>
>>29703224
MARE
DICK
>>
>>29703224
"Well, you better show me how well these ideas work together. Let's see what you decided to use as a filling."

>>29703303
It finally happened!
>>
kill yourselves degenerates
>>
>>29703337
Naw.
>>
>>29703224
>You grin, feeling her sack.
"Well, I'd say you are perfect. You better show me how well these ideas work together. Let's see what you decided to use as a filling."
>You lean in and lap at her marehood, Fixit giving a soft moan before she starts to play with your sack.
>Everything feels and tastes real, Fixit even winking as you please her.
>Bit by bit, your arousal builds, Fixit giving your member a lick.
>You give a moan, leaning back to look at the mare when you feel something wet on your chest.
>You see her member, gasping slightly as it leaks precum.
>It’s like a slightly larger pony’s member, or a minotaur’s.
>What catches you by surprise is the large base, and how large it suddenly gets.
>Her length gets pressed you for face, Fixit stopping from licking at you to giggle.
>”I took some notes of our time in the mech, now I can knot you for real~”
>She moves, switching around and frotting your members as she gets her cum on her hoof.
>”Taste.” She says, giving a wink.
>You lick the love juices off her hoof, smiling at the taste.
>It’s oddly sweet, something about it being good.
“What is it?”
>”something of a mix, it’s flavored to be a sweet cum, but it’s what’s in it. The short version? Vitamins and nutrients that help you. Sex with me heals and helps whoever i cum in or drinks it.”
>>
>>29703457
"That's awfully considerate of you to add for all of us, Fixit. Guess I better get as much of it as I can."
Better start sucking her as best we can.
>>
>>29703457
"That's awfully considerate of you to add for all of us, Fixit. Guess I better get as much of it as I can."
>You lean in, Fixit pushing you back down and moving again.
>She positions herself like before, sucking on your length as hers hangs before you.
>You take her into your mouth and suck on her member, drinking the sweet fluids up as both of you enjoy the oral sex.
>Each of you moan, giving the other pleasure as you each go further and faster.
>You can feel Fixit press down with her member, giving you a slight throat fuck.
>Fixit let’s go and moans loudly, filling your mouth with her sweet cum.
>She quickly returns to you as you swallow it all, gasping for air slightly when you let go of her length.
>Fixit stops as you feel your limit start to get higher, the mare smiling back at you.
>”Tasty?”
“Yes~”
>Fixit giggles, nuzzling your length.
>”I hope Midnight won’t mind me making you cum, I know what she has planned. Feel like anything specific lover?”
>>
>>29703645
Maybe we should use that toy to save it for latter?
>>
>>29703645
Overheard our discussion last night, huh? Don't worry, she won't mind. At this moment, I want to claim this mare of mine.
>>
>>29703645
I got a lot of cum don't worry
>>
>>29703645
“Overheard our discussion last night, huh? Don't worry, she won't mind. At this moment, I want to claim this mare of mine.”
>Fixit smiles, rolling onto her back and giving you a half-lidded look.
>You get up and move over to her, smiling at her.
>Gently you line yourself up and penetrate her, Fixit yelping and moaning.
>She smiles at you as her hooves wraps around you, giving you a kiss as you begin to thrust.
>You deepen the kiss, the two of you moaning.
>You steady yourself and stroke her member with a hoof as you fuck her, Fixit moaning even more.
>Fixit breaks the kiss, the both of you panting.
>”Do it! Fuck me! Fill me and make me your mare! I want to be yours!”
>You pick up the pace and pound into her harder, Fixit almost shouting in pleasure.
>Fixit cums again, getting her own body covered.
>Your limit approaches as you give one last heavy thrust, Fixit holding you into place as you cum.
>You pant as you fill her up, your cum leaking out of the mare as you hold in place.
>Fixit sighs, the mare nuzzling you as you keep in her.
>”I love you… I love you so much.”
>>
>>29703812
Clean up the mess she made on herself. Oh my, we forgot to soundproof again. Meh, everyone knew what was gonna happen.
"I love you as well, and thanks for always being there for me. Welcome to the family, Fixit."
>>
>>29703867
We're really done that quickly? We haven't even been knotted yet.
>>
>>29703892
There's always a next time, and it seems we are having a moment. We should also be arriving to our destination soon.
>>
Will need to continue next time guys, sleep is needed.

Have a good week, and ask/respond as usual
>>
>>29703937
Have a good week space bug.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.