[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seasons's 2 episode 1-5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Season 2 is >>>/trash/, prove me right.

Protip: You can.

Let's go with the pyramid ponzi scheme. Start with the first 4 episodes, then episodes 5-6, after that 7-8, and finally 9-13 that really cemented the show's pseudo quality forever.
>>
>>29692707
Darn it. I meant episodes 9-14. Can't forget Derpy/Applejack's TLR.
Oh there's simply so many bad episodes, each unique in their own horrible way, that I'd need a person with a PhD in mathematics to solve this.
>>
>>29692717
Return of Harmony
Heart's Warming Eve
The Last Round Up

All 3 episodes involve the MCs behaving more erratic, unhelpful and villainous than Bender, when in season 1 they were genuinely good friends.
The most they ever came to beating each other up on screen was Fall Weather Friends when Jack and Dash were always rival assholes to each other.

Baby Cakes
Probably one of the worst written baby episodes I've ever seen. This episode outright kicked Twilight out of it because the executive couldn't handle writing more than 1 main inside an episode.
The show is suppose to be about a 6-man team of friends.

Wait there's more, yes.
>>
Episode 4:
Cementing Luna as a mental retard and giving us clearance on why she was a lonely lunatic who couldn't make friends.
Pretty negative for a children's cartoon about escapism.
Why didn't they make a fun-loving rebel princess about abusing your magic? Literally Star Butterfly by comparison is a better character and she's horrible. Luna is something more like that sailor moon parody from Star Vs. (an insane fruitloop)

Episodes 5-6
Why are two kids so depressed? They have their whole life ahead of them, why did they choose to ignore the moral in CotC. They did a good job in Stare Master, they actually acted like children while retaining their personalities.

Episodes 7-8
Why is Rainbow Dash being a wannabe Gilda, an idiot without the badassery, and above all a weirdo? and the other 5 are just standing there on the side like they don't belong in this specific episode?
Why the hell a tortoise? Why something as literal, corny and mouthful as "Mysterious Mare Do Well".

Episode 3:
You can't be serious, where is the plot?
An episode so obnoxious and

Episode 9
You can't be serious, where's the plot. Where is the plot?
Why is a Rarity interacting with a one-shot character
>>
I wish there was a formula for the pony drug back in 2010-2011, we'd all be living the most insane trip of all our lives, more than a cinematographic experience could give us.
>>
>>29692707
You must be fun at parties.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 325x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 325x200px
>>29693640
I am, I'd love to teach you, but copying me without feeling it will turn you into an autist pretending to be normal.
>>
>>29692738
> Return of Harmony
> "episode involves the MCs behaving more erratic, unhelpful and villainous than Bender, when in season 1 they were genuinely good friends."
Maybe that's because they were controlled by discord you fucking autist
>>
>>29693775
And how do you explain the rest of the episodes then?
>>
>>29693640
You must go to parties.
>>
>>29693786
Long pause and no answer. I love it when intellectuals win for a change.
>>
Ya season two has its flaws, Luna being an autist is one. The other, and really the only major flaw of the season, is that Cadence is a FUCKING ALICORN. Faust wanted her to be a unicorn. Then we would never of had Twilicorn, the show could have been different.
>>
Shining Armor pissed me off more than Cadenza.
He's just another FlimFlam or FancyPants secondary who forcefully shoves into Twilight's life and origins for absolutely no real reason.

It's as retarded as saying Fancy Pants is Rarity's real father. And BlueBlood is Rarity's brother, and Celestia is her great-great(...) aunt.

Who smoked the pony dung in the writer's room that night? of the biggest asspulls that one has to be the most neck-breaking stretched idea I've ever seen.
>>
READ
IT IN HIS
VOICE
>>
>>29692707
I simply love poni
As long as cute poni does cute poni things, im good
You're all insufferable spiteful shit stains

That is all
>>
>>29695295
You're a simpleton Get on your pony and giddy up out of here.
>>
>>29695295
You forget a slight detail ... the board is barely fucking pony anymore.

It's 99%+ human or human highschool threads at this point.

This show is fucking dead. There isn't a single true and honest PONY fan left at this point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.