[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your favorite pony and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 14

File: mlptitle.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mlptitle.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
My favorite pony has to be good old Jackie I love apples in real life and she seems fun to be around and I can imagine living a happy farm life with her and growing apples and eating them together while growing old.
>>
>>29692452
My favorite pony has to be good old Dashy I love rainbows in real life and she seems fun to be around and I can imagine living a happy farm life with her and watching rainbows together while growing old.
>>
>>29692452
I like desk because she's such a sturdy pony.
>>
File: Apple_Bloom_with_an_Apple.png (181KB, 900x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Apple_Bloom_with_an_Apple.png
181KB, 900x1099px
My favorite pony has to be good old Apple Bloom I love apples in real life and she seems fun to be around and I can imagine living a happy farm life with her and growing apples and eating them together while growing old.
>>
File: twilightybaby.png (265KB, 1600x1218px) Image search: [Google]
twilightybaby.png
265KB, 1600x1218px
>>29692452
My favorite pony has to be good old Twilighty I love the night in real life and she seems fun to be around and I can imagine living a happy dark life with her and watching black people together while growing old.
>>
File: Derpy_id.png (98KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy_id.png
98KB, 340x340px
My favorite pony has to be good old Derpy Hooves. I suffer from many mental diseases in real life such as autism and I believe interacting with another autist like myself would be a very fun experience. I can imagine living an autistic life with her and little autistic children and eating them together while growing old.
>>
>>29692452
Pinkie Pie
>Pink is a naturally calming color
>Has pretty blue eyes
>The two above combined help make you feel better just be looking at her
>Is cute (obviously)
>Has one of the most admirable goals in life: to make others happy
>Is an optimist; can always find a silver lining
>goes to ridiculous lengths to please her friends
>Loves hugs and cuddles
>Has good wife qualities
>Has a very varied skillset and can work hard if she puts her mind to something
>Highly organised, so would be able to help you with your own shit
>Will always feed you good things
>Will be down for any kinky thing as long as it's fun
>the fastest pony bar none
>can build all sorts of crazy shit
>reality warp powers
>a good singer and dancer
>energetic and unpredictable, so a relationship with her will always hold new surprises
>will know exactly what to get you for your birthday
>fluffy mane or straight mane, she's beautiful either way

Do I even need to go further? She's the best.
>>
File: fluffypinky.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fluffypinky.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
>>29692487
>>29692452
My favorite pony has to be good old Pinkie I love the color pink in real life and she seems very fun to be around and I can imagine living a happy pink and upbeat life with her and watching her dance with me while looks at me with her blue eyes and fluffy mane while growing old.
>>
File: Pound_Cake_smiling_ID_S2E13.png (82KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Pound_Cake_smiling_ID_S2E13.png
82KB, 350x350px
My favorite pony has to be good old Pound Cake I love pound cake in real life and he seems fun to be around and I can imagine living a bakery life with him and baking pound cakes and eating them together while growing old. Pound cake is a male baby which fits my needs perfectly as I love big gay babies.
>>
>>29692500
he can pound my cake
>>
>>29692452
is this the latest featured PTS meme?
>>
File: 1487467421191.png (116KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487467421191.png
116KB, 601x600px
I like Twilight Sparkle because I feel like I can relate most to her in terms of having anxiety and OCD. I also think it's cute how much of a fucking nerd she is.

Yes, I'm that type of person who relates mental illnesses to the characters
>>
File: Princess_Luna_ID_S5E04.png (274KB, 548x445px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Luna_ID_S5E04.png
274KB, 548x445px
My favorite pony has to be Princess Luna I love black people in real life and she seems fun to be around and I can imagine living a happy black people life with her and watching BET together while growing old.
>>
File: 1484445069671.jpg (52KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1484445069671.jpg
52KB, 382x417px
>>29692452
My meme has to be good old PTS I love memes in real life and this meme seems funny and dank to be posting and I can imagine living a happy life in my basement browsing /mlp/ while posting this meme and watching The Hub while shitposting.
>>
File: latest-4.png (640KB, 2860x3000px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.png
640KB, 2860x3000px
>>29692452
My favorite pony has to be good old Maud. Seriously. I don't enjoy spending time with other people much, but I love my family and would do anything for them. Maud reminds me of an old friend I used to have. We didn't like talking, so at social events, we would just stand in the corner together enjoying not having to talk to anyone. I don't care for geology much, so I figure that Maud would do her own thing during the day and I would do my own thing, but at the end of the day, we would get to do nothing together. Awesome.
>>
File: Fluttershy_ID_S1E17.png (144KB, 550x466px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_ID_S1E17.png
144KB, 550x466px
My favorite pony has to be good old Fluttershy I love taking care of animals in real life and she seems fun to be around and I can imagine living a happy cottage life with her and watching the many trees of the Everfree Forest sway in the wind as we grow old.
>>
>>29692507
Yes
Now he's gonna intensify his shitty music
>>
File: sdal.png (740KB, 602x599px) Image search: [Google]
sdal.png
740KB, 602x599px
>>29692545
lmao tru nigga
>>
>>29692483
>I can imagine living an autistic life with her and little autistic children and eating them together while growing old.
>eating them

That's a typo... right?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.