[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're never going to hear more about his origins, are we?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

We're never going to hear more about his origins, are we?
>>
File: 1488153382693.png (272KB, 1045x899px) Image search: [Google]
1488153382693.png
272KB, 1045x899px
>>29690368
Nope
>>
File: 1488942090012.png (323KB, 494x498px) Image search: [Google]
1488942090012.png
323KB, 494x498px
>>29690368
At this point in the show? Probably not.
>>
>>29690368
Yes, but he will share the episode with Starlight Glimmer.
>>
>>29690393
Wouldn't be that bad given that they actually have some chemistry.
>>
>>29690412
It would be bad because the episode would be 1% Spike and 99% Starlight.
>>
>>29690428
She wasn't really in S6 that much. People on here just exaggerate her impact because they are massive Shimmerfags upset she isn't the one in the show.
>>
>>29690446
The problem with Starlight Glimmer is that she had too little episodes and at the same time, too MANYones.

She had to little episodes so she never had any chance of real developement, plus her episodes barely had any developing t begin.

At the same time, she had too many eisodes because if the character was going to be THIS underused she might as well not have any and leave the vacant spotlight to characters who realy needed it, like Celestia or Twilight doing real princess shit to justify everything donce to her from S04 onwards.

Basically, starlight Glimmer is a bad character and a bad idea no matter how you look at her. And because she never had enough developement she is going to need to once again steal the spotlight to give her something that could pass as real developement, which is something she should have received during the past season.
>>
>>29690555
>had like two episodes where she even learns anything
>somehow Twilight, THE princess of friendship, has no more to teach her
>all the possible character interaction is left off-screen and we aren't even told what happened
it's almost that they hurry to get this "character ark" out of the way. Even though I don't like Glimmer very much I was hoping for at least some more lessons and her becoming real friends with mane6, but nope. She's already done. Lazy writing is what it is.
>>
>>29690659
Personally I think both Haber and Miller are trying to get the "boring" part out of the way so they could concentrate on the episodes about how mature, awesome and superior she is, and by proxy, Haber and Miller as well.

I expected nothing from Haber but it surprised me to see Miller accepting everything withut trying to stop or at least reduce Starlight's toxic influence- Miller has been working on FiM since the first season, so he is expected to know how the show dynamic works and how to keep it intact.
>>
>>29690555
>>29690659
>>29690717
This is a Spike thread. Besides, if they wanted to do a Spike origins episode it would probably involve Ember/Thorax somehow.
>>
>>29690717
I just hope they'll make her a princess so she's not involved in actualy episodes anymore.

>>29690731
Now is actually the perfect time to do it and involve Ember to keep her relevant. I'd say it's now or never, I personally would be ok with more dragon episodes, seeing how they are handled pretty decently.
>>
>>29690769
Hey, they went four seasons without Gilda and then brought her up again.
>>
>>29690731
But the thing is, they DON'T want to do a Spike origins episode and in fact they have said many times how much they hate Spike because he's "too difficult" to write.

I double Ember would ever return and if she ever does I bet my right nut she will have to share the episode with Starlight Glimmer.
>>
>>29690783
That was when the old writers still were around.
>>
File: 1487329776687.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1487329776687.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>29690783
True, but it was kind of pandering. I don't think Ember can make it back just for her own sake, and something involving Spike would be the perfect opportunity to push her back in the show. Basically everything depends on the little guy, again.
>>
>>29690788
Hilariously the person who said that Spike was "kind of generic" was Larson. That was the comment about Spike, that he was boring to write, not that he was difficult to write.

He is only "difficult" to write if you insist on treating him as a plot device. Just write him how you'd write any given pony character and start from there.

>>29690817
Well yeah. Having Ember in an episode without Spike would be like having the Flim Flam Brothers without AJ. It would make no sense.
>>
>>29690368
are you kidding?
If anyone is in doubt as to whether Spike will ever be anything but a static punching bag from now until eternity nothing I can say will convince them otherwise.
It's more likely at this point that a new dragon character will appear and Spike will only show up every three episodes to get hit in the head with a piece of wood.
>>
>>29690893
This is ironic right?
>>
>>29690855
The big guys hate Spike. Lauren, Meghan, and Mitch all don't care about him.
>>
>>29690925
All of those have no real impact on the show anymore.
>>
>>29690977
Meghan will have a huge impact on the show once her stupid movie bombs and finishes what Haber and Miller began.
>>
>>29690368
There is always a slight chance, but the odds, sadly, does not favor it.
>>
>>29690368
Does anyone care?
>>
>>29690368
he came from an egg, and that came from the hot and shlick cloaca of his mother.
>>
>>29692587
Yeah, but:
- was it fertilized?
- was it damaged?
- abandoned by parents?
- stolen from them?
So many questions.
>>
File: 1424555676160.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1424555676160.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>29692646
this will forever be my headcanon since theyre never going to answer.
>>
>>29692647
What would I need to do, to see that on show.
>>
Also, is he ever getting wings? Why is he wingless?
>>
>>29692739
I would love to find out, that this is some kind of defect. Meaning, that literally, he would never become a dragon. assuming that every dragon has wings
>>
>>29690368
>FART HARDER
>>
>>29690385
I made that pic and I can't even remember the context I did it for
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.