[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: See I'm wearing green Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock105.jpg (17KB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
clock105.jpg
17KB, 480x260px
>>29690045
>You ever black out? Or as I call it, time travel? You know how it is -- you're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're in another bar. You're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're playing that knife game with a half-Indian somewhere in North Dakota. You're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're in White Castle -- working there 3 years, STILL not assistant manager. Your buddies tell you to quit, but you can't 'cause you're banging the slow girl on the fry-o-later. They say she's a little retarded, but those titties ain't retarded.

Post sheets for a special St. Patty's day Session 105 of TimeQuest
>>
>>29690058
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Warmonger.jpg (248KB, 550x862px) Image search: [Google]
Warmonger.jpg
248KB, 550x862px
>>29690058
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM

Last post of last week as requested:

"Yeah, I guessa you better go get him. Noa idea about whatever he'sa been feeling. He doesn't exactly goa saying what's on his mind or hea just goes off on something stupida, you can't help buta ignore him."

With her task done, Honey heads to where the food is being set up.
>>
>>29690058
Name: Leprechaun
Race: Leprechaun
Class: Leprechaun
Talent: Just A Normal Leprechaun- Leprechaun appears to just be a normal Leprechaun to most ponies, allowing him to blend in or hide easier among crowds. +1 to Stealth, and enemies require a perception check to attack him until they are attacked by him.

Racials: You'll Never Catch Me Pot of Gold- Never.
Leprechaun Nose- Allows the user to sniff out an area to detect particular smells, and identify them with the owner.

Skills- All the skillz

Inventory:
Leprechaun Robe
Gold
More gold
Rainbow
GOLD
Shillelagh
>>
File: 1485668773313.jpg (45KB, 317x309px) Image search: [Google]
1485668773313.jpg
45KB, 317x309px
>>29690058
"We should make a note to ask her about it as soon as we get the chance." the king states.

"Go. And hurry, I don't want to spend too much more time here. Tell Luke we're eating, and that as soon as we finish we're leaving to go face Claw." Nero says when Twilight asks about Luke.

>>29690075
"I spoke to him earlier about Sterling, when we were outside. He clearly wants vengeance, but I don't think even he knows against who yet."

Nero says joining Honey at the table.
>>
>>29690058
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ

"You'll never rule equestira! You're all bugs, Bugs I tell you!" Lukewarm picks up his bat and continues running, ascending the breezie city. Lukewarm hears the eerily familiar cries from above, he turns his head back and forth desperate to find the source "Crawly? What are you doing here! I told you you're too damn old to be stayin in this business. The changelings- The changelings won Crawly!"

"HAAAAAHHH!" Luke screams, tears fly out from him as runs "Bredrick Nieghztche, you heartless bastard! Equinity constantly overcoming, I'll pick myself up the burning cross and reject Nihilism! I am the Ubermarsch!"
Lukewarm becomes renewed with the power of his ancestors.
>Natural Remedy: recharge 1, ranged; Use an unpredictable tincture to fully restore a target’s hits to full and restore one wound, or removes status effects. Crit on 9+ restores 2 wounds, but crit fail on 2- deals a wound of damage.
[1d10: 5]
>>
>>29690111
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>29690103
"Hay! Hay! get outta'ere greenberg, this game's only for true scotsmen!" Luke bats the little imp away. "Was better when Ug was in charge of this."
>>
File: 1488503437083.jpg (58KB, 750x727px) Image search: [Google]
1488503437083.jpg
58KB, 750x727px
>>29690058
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>Onyxia, 5/3
>Southern, 5/6
Everyone else at normal health

>>29690111
"I'll be sure to bring it up when we get back to my own era."

>>29690111
>>29690075
Twilight nods her head, "I'll make sure he hasn't caused too much trouble. And bring him back for a meal: he might need more friends than he thinks he does at the moment. Keep it warm for me, alright?" She says as she lights up her horn, blinking out of the room in a flash of light that surprises your hosts and Bulldozer before Rose clears her throat, setting bowls and implements at the table for all of the guests. The both of you are met with a large, very generous helping of stew made up of various veggies ranging from pumpkins to onions to radishes. Despite the low level of resources available to them, you see that they must also grow some small amount of spices that add a bit more flavor to the dish than you'd expect.

"Alrighta, thanka you all fora waiting. Pleasea, eat up." Rose says with a grin, as Gale raises up one of his empty glasses,
"Saya, Nero, poura me somea of thata wine fora me. I'd like to make a toast beforea we start."

>>29690116
Still trapped in your deluded state, you continue to ascend upwards on the various steps of the hallucinated Ponyville, truly Breezie City, and go upwards into the city as you call out for Creepy's voice, hearing it softly ringing in your ears
>"They haven't won shit yet, my boy... those damn bugs can suck our love or break your bones, but you'll see Tartarus freeze over before they break the Equestrian spirit. You ain't givin' up that easy, are you boy?! Get up here!"

You cry out in tears to re-energize yourself, but you only feel your legs growing limp as you climb up the Changeling torn town. Above, you see a bright flash of light, and what seems to be a striped figure sailing through the sky on wings. Below, you see Onyxia and giant Honey racing up behind you with a few more changelings, shouting out mantras of globalism and degeneracy of Equestrian values.
>>
>>29690273
>>29690065
>"The truth hurts. And you don't even know the whole truth. You do not even know the scope of my work, foal!"

>>29690065
>>29690170
Steel is pounded on once more by the pod griffon's attack, but manages to bounce back with a fierce double slash into the creature's chest, creating a deep gash in his chest that he holds at as he slams his other fist straight into Claw's chest, sending him flying across the room one more time as the damage truly begins to appear all across his body, yet another wing crippled.
"Gaaaah... gaaaah... gaaaah... this... is an unfortunate turn of events." He stands up again, wobbling, "I was supposed to exchange this body soon, did you know that...? Should have moved that ahead of schedule..."

The pod griffon is trapped again in Southern's traps (1 personal left, 1 around Onyxia), and tries to force his way free
[1d10+2: 5 + 2 = 7]

As Claw and Gigant both free themselves of Southern's previous wires. The staff crawls up the legs of its master, hoisting him up as they both level their three-pronged head / talon at Southern.
>"And I... have had just enough... *cough* of those damned wires."
[1d10+3: 6 + 3 = 9] Gigant, Gene Venom (Trap): Intensity 3
[1d10+3: 5 + 3 = 8] Claw, Curse of Iron

You manage to heal up Onyxia up despite the alterations her fusion has made to her body (the instructions point towards organs, which are all still in the right place. Just more, metal-y), and she is healed to 5/3. Steel, meanwhile, jumps out at Claw next as he attacks you with your back turned.
[1d10+1: 8 + 1 = 9] / [1d10+1: 9 + 1 = 10] DC 5, Great
>>
>>29690281
She uses the pod griffon as a meat shield against Claw. [1d10+2]

She makes another Trap around herself. [1d10+3]

>in the event that neither succeeds, throw the remaining trap up against Claw
>>
>>29690281
Onyxia shakily stands back up as she's patched back together, breathing heavy. Her head turns up as Claw charges at Southern from behind.

She quickly turns in place, raising up her sword-hoof as she leaps forward at Claw to slice him apart.
>Multistrike

>[1d10+1]

>[1d10+1]

>[1d10+1]
>>
>>29690273
Lukewarm pushes through the heavy feeling in his legs. Diving long into his hysteria as he climbs toward the top "NO! I'll never give up my town to these wretched nihlist parasites!"

Luke screams as he runs up Breezy city, destroying some mailboxes with his bat as he passes by thinking they were towering centipedal broodkin.
"Jhorsedan Peterfoal! I need your refined intellect to sort this out! Dive into the belly of the sea creature and save our dead father!"

Lukewarm points his laser rifle toward the ground and shoots a blasting beam to launch into the sky toward the striped figure.
[1d10]
>>
>>29690273
Honey sit at the table, and was just about to dig in when her father brought up wanting to make a toast.
"Okaya, will give some timea to try and get Luke ina here."

She still looks down eagerly and somewhat hungrily, as if trying to will the food to levitate up and go into her mouth as she continues to inhale the smell.
>>
>>29690273
Nero pours Gale more wine, reaching over the table before sitting back down. He looks at the food before Him somewhat suspect, brow furrowed in thought.
>>
>>29690310
Claw's talon magic slams into the pod griffon successfully, a deep golden glow coursing through his body as he starts to burn from the inside out with a harrowing wail. As he does so, he takes a swing at Claw and nails him straight in the beak, sending him spiraling back as your trap successfully ensnares his staff from biting you with his green venom.
>"AAAAGH! No... no! No!"

>>29690319
Steel slashes at Claw twice as his staff and attack are thwarted both by Southern's strings, and the slash cuts off both of his wings as he stumbles backwards.
"Can't... die... here... not...."

He looks up at you as you charge in with your sword hoof, golden eyes opening wide as you cut into him thrice with the blade. He is similarly chopped up into three separate pieces, his top half landing near you as he begins to bleed a green fluid out of the cut off members.

>>29690319
>>29690310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCkwAgTcDBw
>"No... don't... I-I can't die here... not foretold... Sight... you didn't mention this... need... to finish... Moonfall... cycle... universe... at stake..."
The golden eyes bead up at you, somewhere mixed between pleading and fury coursing at Onyxia and Southern.
>"You... you will ruin everything... Eon... will swallow all..."
The head of Claw narrows his glare,
"I am the only one... to bring our world to the next stage... you want to be immortal, don't you? I can give you both powers, beyond comprehension... the Order will see to it..."

The pod griffon freezes up as Claw begins to die, and the fog swirls about the room eerily as silence begins to fill the void where combat has stopped.
>>
>>29690527
>>29690343
>"That's what I was looking to hear, soldier. Now keep moving, you're almost near me, boy! I know the secret to beating these wall-crawlers once and for all... including the biggest, ugliest, grand-daddy bug of their entire force. You know who I'm talkin' about, soldier."
You fire upwards at the striped figure, the bolt pelting it right in the chest as it gives out a loud whinny, and flies down besides you. "AY! What do you think you're shooting?! Does it look like I am looting?!"
When the stripped figure lands, you see a winged, horned zebra mare standing in front of you. Decked from head to toe in Princess regalia. You see a small shimmer of green magic left where you hit her in the chest, and the zebra glares angrily at you, and shouts out in a screeching
"Who the fug do you think you were trying to hit?! Don't you know we Zebra rule Equestria and shit?!"

Behind, the army of changelings and degenerate cross-breeding ponies/changelings are almost upon you.

>>29690390
>>29690405
Gale nods at Nero as you re-fill his wine, and he holds it up towards Honey, "I wanta to make a toast toa the reason we're alla having thisa meal... the reason my Rose isa in the best shape of hera life... who over the course ofa very short time, broughta back the one thinga I never thought I'da ever see in this worlda again. Hope."

He nods, "Toa the strange buta good outsiders whoa protected her, and werea protected by her, anda fought together againsta the bleak reality of thisa world, and others... Honey Bunch. [Welcome home. May the winds always carry you safely here.]"

With that, Rose nods her head and points at the dishes, tabbing at her eyes as a few tears form, "Well, pleasea, no needa to wait any longer. Helpa yourselves." Bulldozer immediately does so, beginning to lap up his dish with gusto.
>>
>>29690527
>>29690319
Southern picks up Gigant as a trophy. "Hey, Onyxia, grab Echo too. And, before we go, let's destroy all his extra bodies so he doesn't come back," she says with a gesture at the other pods.

"Claw, all I wanted was my wire," she says to the severed head. "And some money."

She wraps her wire around Claw's head and destroys it.
>Backstab
>>
>>29690537
Honey seems taken off guard a bit, fidgeting a bit as her dad says his toast. It would seem she wasn't used to this kind of attention.
"Th-thanks. [Thanks dad]."

Honey is then quick to start eating, a mix of wanting to hide her slight embarrassment and the food just smelling really damn good right now.
>>
>>29690537
>Only just realizing now I mis-read Luke's post, he was launching himself up by shooting down, not shooting up. Keep the army approaching, keep Creepy's line, and the description of the zebralicorn as you get close enough to see it, but change the middle to:
You fire down at the ground and successfully use the resulting recoil to launch yourself through the air, streaking towards the striped winged creature as you slam right into it, becoming mixed up in its hooves and wings as it flutters to try and keep balance with you now sprawled across it
"AY! What the hell is wrong with you guy?! You don't look like you should fly!"
The zebra mare angrily circles you around into his hooves, the pretty stereotypical faced zebra glaring at you, "I don't think you know who you just hit. Don't you know zebra rule Equestria and shit?" The zebra speaks with an almost familiar tone you just can't place.
>>
File: 1485796244676.jpg (79KB, 790x703px) Image search: [Google]
1485796244676.jpg
79KB, 790x703px
>tfw pretend all the characters are pone in baldur's gate
>>
>>29690537
The king raises His glass.

"May the gods multiply you without measure."
>>29690604
>>29690537
As they mention 'Rose never feeling better' Nero speaks up as He pokes at the bowl with his spoon.

"What did happen in the kitchen a moment ago? I was busy talking to Twilight at the time." he says looking over at Honey.
>>
>>29690527
Onyxia's body shines like a bright polish as she slices through Claw, turning around as the chunks of gryphon plead on their deathbed. Staring down at Claw, her glow fades quickly. Her eyes move from the tri-sected bird, to the green blood on her hoof-blade. She takes a step back, eyes wide and soft, the rage she had through their journey gone for a moment.

Onyxia's head lowers, back hunched as the metal shifts through her body, splitting herself from the Zero-Gate as it comes back to its own form besides her, falling to the ground as Onyxia stands in her own self for the first time since leaving the Dogs.

She falls back on her flanks, hoof reverting to normal as she looks down at it, Claw's green blood staining her coat. She says nothing, voice choking up as she sits motionless.

>>29690565
>>
>>29690686
"Oh, well, I used my magic. Just...instead of thinking about hurting something or blocking out the sun, I thought of helping mum. And it worked."
>>
>>29690704
"You okay? You're acting a little quiet."
>>
>>29690633
Lukewarm pulls out a can of deodorizing body spray from his bag and sprays the Zebra in the eyes with it to siphon her of her entropic hairspray aura. "It's far worse than I thought." Luke then kicks off the Zebra's chest now falling with his back turned toward the ground. He holds his bat his chest and evokes the most powerful mantras of the Equest.

"Without emotion, or regret. Do what must be done while lightning soars, my gallop never stops. Lend me your reigns! I summon you Stead of Julliop Evolacorn! RIDE THE TIGER!"

>Animal Mastery: spell; You can talk to and understand animals, and wild animals obey your orders. For recharge 3 after effect ends, you can instead summon an animal minion of large size or smaller that obeys your orders for 5 turns.
[1d10]

Jean appears from the Breezie City, at relatively giant size the breezies below pale before her magnificence "MRRRREEEEEOOOOOOW" her roar shakes the small houses
>"AT LAST! YOU HAVE AWOKEN!"
>>
>>29690766
"Helping how?"
>>
>>29690821
"Her not feeling sick, and looking good. Ya know, that kind of stuff," she says before eating a big gobble of stew.
>>
>>29690840
"So, healing magic?"
>>
>>29690860
"If that's what its called, then sure."
>>
>>29690565
The wires tug over Gigant closer to you, who continues to try and wiggle out of them even as his master dies besides him. Besides Echo, you also spot Zygote or 'Ziggy' laying unconscious off to the side of the chamber. He still seems to be lightly breathing, but is covered by wreckage sent out by the battle by this point.

As you surround his body in wires, his golden eyes pop open wide one last time, and he gives out a harrowing screech of rage as you slice him into bits with your wire. Silence falls around the room as the pod griffon's eyes go dark, and you hear him lightly breathing as he slips into unconsciousness. Without the sounds of combat, the entire chamber falls silent, the only remaining sound of Steel drawing his blade, beginning to slash into some of the remaining pods. "It... it is done. Now then, that only leaves the question of how to get out."

>>29690704
After slicing Claw into several pieces, you bare witness to Southern finishing off the Master of Dome G-777 as you defuse with the shadow gate. Still de-activated, it drops lifelessly behind you to the floor, and you are left in your base state once more with the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Steel takes a moment from slashing at the pods, noticing your state, as he slowly limbers towards you. You notice he is quite damaged from the battle, with multiple dents and scrapes throughout his body. "Onyxia..." he says simply. He notices his cape nearby, and drapes it over you like a shock blanket. "It's over. For now, anyways..."

You and Southern can see the entrance behind you is still transmuted shut, and the Zero Gate remains offline.
>>
>>29690930
>>29690604
Gale and Rose nod at you, digging into their own bowls as well. You may not remember much, but the feeling brings forth a nostalgic feeling of similar dinners held at this table from your youth, dining with your parents after a hard day's work in the city. The stew is as equally nostalgic, tasty in a way that even the fine foods you've been served in the Expansion and Modern eras can't quite compare to.

>>29690686
>>29690766
Gale adds to that, "It wasa Breezie magic. I don'ta know whena she learned it, oura little sprite didn'ta really know any of before shea left, but she used it to curea Rose of her illness. It's like something I heard froma the olda stories ofa Breezies: nowadays oura magic doesn't comea so easy. It'sa... it's amazing. I thinka she's even better thana me."

Rose blushes, "Haha... nota gettinga jealous, area you Gale Monsoon?"
"Bah! I ama excited. Justa means she might actuallya be a better chief thana me, onea day."

As you all eat your meals, you hear a sudden roaring and rumbling coming from outside the city. "Whata the Sun?!" Gale exclaims.
>>
>>29690814
You kick off of the Zebra mare's chest after spraying her in the eyes, causing her to cry out as she lets you go and rubs at her eyes, "AAH! What did you do, I can barely see! When will you ponies stop oppressing me?!" She lights up her horn as you dive from above, calling for your steed.

Jean just barely fits through the small hallow leading into the Breezie City, but when she comes through she is manticore-sized, perhaps even larger, to them as you land effortlessly on her back, the house-cat giving a terrifying roar at her size and shaking the foundations of all the homes nearby. As you mount her from your free-fall, an apparition appears.

>"That's it, Luken boy..." a transparent, ghostly apparition of the old, gray-maned and bearded Creepy Crawly appears before you, dressed in his memorable work overalls. "That's how I taught you. Bring in the heavy batteries, and take the fight into enemy territory. I'm proud to call you my star pupil... you're ready for what lies ahead. Eon will know to fear you. Look for me in the den of the enemy, when you arrive Luken... and don't forget to keep your spirits high and ammo stocked."
>>
>>29690965
[1d10+2] I almost forgot: a white/black light streaks out from the Zebralicorn as she and the changeling army converge
>>
>>29690930
"You know, he said something about us 'not letting him leave his own lab' earlier when he tried to get into that pod," she says with a gesture to one of the ruined pods. "It's probably got some means of escape in there."

"Oh, and pick up Echo and Ziggy there, we'll be taking them too as evidence of what whatshisface was doing that the so-and-sos wanted to substantiate their uprising."
>>
>>29690965
>Manticore
More like Ursa Minor or house-sized
>>
>>29690942
Honey makes a few noises of happiness, even with a full mouth.

"Heheh. Wella, there is still a lot ofa ass to kick in betweena now and then."

At the sounds of roaring and rumbling, Honey gives an exasperated groan.
"Oh, whata the fuck did Luke doa now?"
>>
>>29690942
>>29690880
Nero stands up with a start at the loud roar, quickly stepping to the front entrance to look down.

"Honey say goodbye." Nero says, looking down at the massive feline monster beneath them.
>>29691069
"His cat's down there." Nero comments to Honey at the table from the doorway.
>>
>>29691086
Name
>>
>>29690965
Making a roll for brotherhood

[1d10]
>>
>>29691086
Honey throws her hooves up in the air.
"Oha, c'mon!"
She still follows him out to confront the cat, regardless.
>>
>>29690930
>>29690813
"I-I..."
Is all Onyxia stammers out in response to Southern and Steel, visibly shaking almost as much as her voice.

As Steel drapes his cape over her, she wipes her hoof off with it, though it doesn't get it all off. She hunches over in pain, a delayed response to the injuries she suffered in battle finally catching up to her. She holds one hoof over her stomach and side, the other hoof rising up to her head, pounding worse than any headache she has had.
>>
File: powermove.png (843KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
powermove.png
843KB, 1280x720px
>>29690965
"Yes sir!" Luke affirms the apparition of Crawly with a salute of his hoof. He feels a disturbance a looks behind.

"Duke Lukem!" The version of Lukewarm bulging with brawn and nearly tearing his black wifebeater with each gesture sits behind him. "What are you doing here??"

>>With a shrug of his hooves and shoulders and a hint of chagrin he replies "I did the samething."

Luke swings his arm forward and so does Duke. Their hooves clasp one another in Brotherly respect for eachother's shenanigans.
>>>gotta have the music
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9tRhPiq7vg
>It plays from Duke's boombox which is diagonally strapped to his back.

>Jean swats a paw at the airborne zebricorn that Luke is pretty sure was that zigger he scored weed from in ponyville.
>[1d10] [1d10]
>she then pounces up Breezie City possibly causing untold costs of property damage.
>>
>>29691208
>>29691111
"Is that Duke? What is going on down there?" Nero says, summoning/getting into His chariot [possibly with Honey] and flying down to meet them.
>>
>>29691257
"Duke?!" She says, practically swooning as she remembers Duke from before. But she shakes her head and tries to recompose herself.
"Err, I mean, *ahem* fucka that, let's kick Luke's drunk assa so he stops this."

She climbs onto the chariot, only because Crumple isn't around.
>>
>>29691137
Steel keeps still behind you, slowly raising an armored hoof to rest on your shoulder. "No. It is alright not to speak." He insists, letting you wipe off the blood of Claw with the cape as you keel over. He leans down besides, you, his lips curling into a frown of deep concern as you hold at your head. "Rest... it is okay to rest. I'm going to collect the others... and then we're all leaving this place. We'll take you back to Irons' clinic to recuperate."

>>29690813
Steel turns to Southern, frowning. "She just needs a moment to rest. She... isn't this much for fighting. Usually." He whispers softly,
("She may be coming down off of the adrenaline.")

>>29690978
Steel looks over at the wreckage from the pod that Claw initially tried to escape in, the mist making it slightly hard to see down into as he moves some of the rubble out of the way. He peers down, creaking with damage as he does so. "I see a tunnel that curves downwards. Not quite sure how far it goes, between the fog and it not being lit. But it's an option. Onyxia might have to transmute me slightly to fit easily."

He moves over towards Echo and Ziggy, hoisting them on to his back as he looks at the staff, still writhing in your grip. "... what do you think to do with that? It may be dangerous, if it's anything like Fang's it can possess any of us with a touch."

>>29691069
>>29691086
Gale angrily grabs at his arc welder before he follows the two of you out the door, and you two are met with the scene of Twilight flying above Luke riding his massive, house-sized cat around the bottom floor of Breezie City. The breezie guards are quickly moving in to surround the creature.

"Celestia help me, Luke," you see Twilight charging a spell (and having very red eyes), "If you don't snap out of it right now...!" She cries as she launches the spell at him, the other breezies ready to fire off their weapons.

Gale growls, "I saya don'ta start trouble in mya city. He startsa trouble in mya city..."
>>
>>29691278
>>29691208
With Duke appearing out of the blue at your back, the two of you ride Jean into the crowd of changeling invaders, set to save Ponyville from their invasion as you hear Creepy Crawly's boisterous laughter. He returns the salute.
>"Give ol' Freedom Rings hell, soldier. And don't let the invasion of foreign bug hordes take over our once great land. Remember Luken.... find me in the den of the enemy when you go chargin' in..."

You and Duke both charge at the Zebracorn mare, swatting her with Jean's paw effortlessly as you take Jean up and around the higher levels of the city, crushing a house as you do so and scattering the Breezies as their guard begin to fire back
>Roll dodge instant for Luke/Duke/Jean

You are hit by the Zebra's spell, however, before she is swatted, and you see your entire world begin to shift and transform around you in a strange hue. "Gaaaaaah! You won't defeat us, you misogynistic bigot. With changelings and race-mix... in... you... L-Luke... idiot!"
You hear the cry of Twilight's voice calling out from somewhere as the world begins to turn deep black in a flash, your world slowly gaining light as Twilight's heal spell begins to take you out of your awful Shroom juice trip, and back to reality.

>>29691257
>>29691208
>>29691273
Nero flies down below to Twilight's level, the alicorn rubbing at her eyes and side after she's knocked around by Jean and her spell connects with Luke. The Breezie guard start to fire on the cat and its riders, and Twilight groans, "Aaaaah... Luke, can you even hear me?! I said tell your cat to stop! Duke, what the name of Celestia are you even doing here?!" She calls out to the recent arrival, before gasping at Nero's. "Nero! Is that you, it's a little hard to see... I-I have no idea what happened, I literally flew into him like this!"
>>
>>29691278
"We should probably take it, I guess, but I don't want Nero to get it. So,"

The wires start to mangle the staff. [1d10] Backstab

>>29691137
"Hey, we're not safe yet. We still need to escape from here, alright?"
>>
>>29691278
Onyxia calms slightly at Steel's touch, but still worse for wear. She nods silently as Steel comforts her, but after he mentions Irons her head rises up followed by a flinch of pain.
"The computer!" She says through strained voice, "Th-The disk, where..." She trails off, looking around the ruined room as her head stops at the smashed computer.
>>
>>29691322
Onyxia looks over weakly.
"H-How, they're all outside the door..."
>>
>>29691278
>>29691280
"LUKE YOUA DRUNK PIECE OF SHIT!" Honey yells out as she jumps out of the chariot and dives down at Luke in an attempt to tackle his ass down to the ground for a right good thrashing.

[1d10]
>>
>>29691278
Once she's shaken it around a bit, she reaches into her trunk, where Copper rests sound asleep. Quietly, Southern retrieves the gauntlet and uses it to grab ahold of the staff. "Mine now."

>>29691337
"Well, they'll break in eventually, or sneak their way through a vent, like a snake or something."
>>
>>29691280
>>Duke Lukem stands on Jeans back effortlessly balancing himself as he unleashes a barrage of bullets onto the ground, not really shooting anyone but just property damage, shotting pony's hats off and various trickshots for vanity's sake.
>>As unleashes a led torrent onto the town he replies to Twilight in the voice his actionhero movie daredevil persona with a heart of gold and balls of steel "I heard a call.. A call from the past awakened in the future, The tiger cried my, bedspread unraveled, some foxxy momma moaned my named but I couldn't answer it. I was deep in thought, thoughts about the future. They feeled my brain like hornets fill a beehive..with pain.. prophesizing a horrible fate to come in an earth scorched land ruled by mutants. My plasma wouldn't be installed til tomorrow and I was don't to my last bottle of rum. There was only one thing to do. My Job.."

>MREEEEEEEEOOOOOWWW
>Fulfill the mighty whines of Gondii! Prowl onto the earth, and spread your holy child!
Jean knocks Nero and Honey's chariot out of the sky with a swat of her paw.
>[1d10] [1d10]

>>Duke Lukem unleashes a barrage of bullets onto Honey and Nero
>>"Don't sweat it! The bullets are rubber" He calls out in his regular voice.
>>Barrage: Ranged, Recharge 5; Hits all enemies within range, even if they are behind cover or not directly in your view. Benefits from Trick Ammo.
>>[1d10]

Bordering on lucidity by high of 80s pop LukeWarm runs up Jean's neck and jumps off her scalp toward Honey with a mighty cry "Defend the Equest!!
He drop kicks Honey Bunch square in the chest
[1d10]
>>
>>29691378
"And in the shadows, and all over this place..."
>>
>>29691430
wow Duke's monologue is full of spelling mistakes just pretend he's really drunk
>>
>>29691280
>>29691430
oh yeah dodge rolls
Duke [1d10]
Jean [1d10]
Luke [1d10]
>>
>>29691280
>>29691430
Nero growls.

"Lukewarm, I command you to stop!" he shouts from His chariot.

As Duke starts to open fire, yelling about his bullets, a great number of portals appear behind Nero, bearing icy arrows.

"Mine aren't!"

/r 1d10+5 Inspire
/r 1d10+4 Blast
>Luke, Duke, Super Jean
>Divine Right, Honey's roll is boosted to a 13

The tiny arrows pierce into the normal sized Jean, while they stab into the two Luke's in non-lethal areas.

Nero grimaces as the bullets collide into Him, doing no damage.
>Absolute Defense on Barrage.
>>
>>29691480
[1d10+5]
[1d10+4]
>thought I was on roll20 for some reason.
>>
>>29691430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXIf4spel2w&list=PLfJJqD3x8BJE5NevI4tlIimSmlYF7nbes&index=1
This plays during Duke's monologue. I'll quit shitting up the turn now.
>>
>>29691325
After he collects Echo and Ziggy, the unconscious mutants resting on his back, he watches you looking around the room before looking at the completely smashed computer. Steel looks at it solemnly, before sporting a small grin and digging into his chassis. He pulls out the data-drive you had transmuted.

"Safe. You seemed... preoccupied, so I grabbed it before the computer was destroyed in the fight. You made it very sturdy."

>>29691378
>>29691322
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqn2OBO_5kA
Your strings snap around the staff, Gigant writhing and clicking like a mad snake as it's jostled about. Until you pull out the guantlet Cad provided in the Pre-Hearth era, slipping your hoof in and feeling control over 4 distinct talon-like digits wiggling as you reach towards the staff. As you grab it, the staff immediately stops wiggling, and shoots out straight into a single, solid piece like a staff should. It's three-pronged head remains open, and you see a few sparks of gold energy dance along its length.

Steel stares at it, "Well... that does seem to calm it down." With the gauntlet out, you notice its machinery is very similar to that you see in the lab.

>>29691337
>>29691378
"Southern's right: an era this advance wouldn't be stopped by a wall of metal forever. Particularly if that one that phased right through it finds a way to return." He looks around, "We could test our luck against the guards outside that door... or see where Claw's escape tunnel lead. There is also re-activating the Zero Gate and taking to the Shadowscape, but we've seen those Eon creatures roaming in there too." He hums. "Geigaro may also still be in contact if he has any more suggestions."
>>
>>29691569
>>29691430
>>29691462
>>29691480
>>29691348
Honey leaps out of the chariot to deliver a good Breezie thrashing to Luke, landing on him and dodging his kick mid-air to slam him back down to the ground, her fist carrying extra weight from her home being under attack. Twilight shouts at Luke and Duke, unable to comprehend their loud, drunk / lowering-high ramblings of sweet 80's justice, "Luke, where do you think you are?! We're in Breezie City, you're attacking your friends!" She shouts as she readies another spell to subdue the lot of them, but soon sees Nero's portals opening up.

The flurry of bullets slam into Honey and send her down below helpless as the rubber bullets pelter her, Gale growling angrily as Twilight moves in, "No no, I can fix this!"
>[1d10+2] Heal on Honey

The flurry of bullets hit Nero and bounce harmlessly off of him, though Jean's claws rattle the chariot a bit, but between the guards lightning arcs zapping Duke silly and sending him off of Jean (who is unaffected by their tiny sparks, only enraging the massive kitty), and a flurry of icy arrows attacking all three of the rowdy trio (their non-vitals being stabbed only) they are brought to a halt. The guards standby
>0/3 Jean (from 5/5), 0/1 Luke, 0/2 Duke, 3/6 Nero, 0/4 Honey

Gale lands down besides Luke, aiming his arc welder at the trouble maker as he shouts over at the guests, "Anyonea care toa explain thisa shit toa me?"
>>
>>29691569
"It would be incredibly stupid if Claw's planned escape route just so happened to be full of things that would try to kill us, so that's where we're going. After you, gent."

She prods Steel a bit to get him moving down the escape tunnel. She also randomly taps the staff against random bits of technology to see if it'll do anything useful.

[1d10] staff

>if allowed, given the recent end of combat, making another trap about herself [1d10+3]
>>
>>29691577
"This isa just how's he's been!" Honey yells back to her dad angrily and she attempts to pick herself up.

>Instant helpless recovery
[1d10]
>>
>>29691569
Onyxia looks up at the drive, looking eased.
"Oh, good..."
She looks as if she's going to say more, but her mouth just stays open with no more words, before it shuts.

>>29691569
>>29691613
Onyxia looks over to the tunnel at both of their comments on it.
"Y-Yea, let's just get out of here."
Onyxia gets up slowly, but doesn't move farther than where she stands, legs wobbly.
>>
File: Johnny Cage.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Cage.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>29691650
>forgot to add the +2, so 6. I'm up.

Honey brushes herself off a bit and gives the downed Luke a swift kick.
"And staya the fuck down! Now YOU!"
Honey's anger now focuses on Duke.
"Don'ta think you looking hot is goinga to make me hurt you less!"

To prove that point, she goes over to the downed Duke and grabs him by the back of the head, then proceeds to slam his face into the ground over and over. Not enough to kill him, but to at least keep him down.

[1d10+2]
>>
>>29691577
>>29691650
>>29691484
"uuuuuuggghhh" Luke's head is spinning. "oh.. shit.. Yeah it's coming back to me know."
Luke says as we promptly here the sudden collapse of several buildings as Jean falls over on her side to rest.

"I drank some shrooms... probably."

>>Duke Lukem is holding his leg as he grunts and tears in pain "Whyyyy! Ahhhh! I shoot you with rubber and you send a arrow in my Calf. What the hell!"

Lukewarm turns to Twilight "Yeah I kinda thought I was in ponyville. And it was under attack by changelings.. and Honey.. I guess not though. By the way how was your parent's Honey?"

[I assume combat is over so no rolls required to get up]
>>
>>29691713
"They'rea fucking pissed off ata you, you stupid piece ofa shit! But not as mucha AS ME! SO STAY THE FUCKA DOWN!!" She says, not relenting in her assault on Duke's face.
>>
>>29691697
Just as luke asks about her day Luke takes the kick to the gut and clenches his stomach "Ahh you cunt!"

>>29691697
>Duke Lukem double takes to his surrounding and then points to himself "You think I'm hot." He doesn't seem to recognize you.
>"h-hay hay lady what're you doing -whatch the hair!" he takes your pummeling.

>>29691577
nevermind rolls to get up
Luke [1d10]
Duke [1d10]
Jean [1d10]
>>
>>29691729
>>29691713
"Honey, stop!" Nero shouts as Luke explains himself.

Nero lands, His body radiating with divine light as He approaches Gale and Luke.

"Luke, go wait in Crumple. Twilight! First-aid as soon as you get the time." He says, asking her to heal the Lukes.

Nero looks to Gale.

"I will deal with Luke later. And if we return this evening, we'll see what we can do about the damages. For now I think its best if we go. Apparently, someone in your city thought it wise to give him drugs of some kind, and that's what caused all of this."
>>
>>29691815
>>29691759
Honey glares up at Nero, clearly not content with wanting to stop. However, not wanting to risk another fight in her home, she does stop. But not before giving one, final, hard slam of Duke's head into the ground.
"You gota lucky."

"And oha no! I don't hima ANYWHERE near Crumple aftera this! Just string hima up on Goldie's chariot at this pointa!"
>>
>>29691815
>Duke responds to you about the damages "What we did last time was I let the breezies have some of my treasure hoard from when we saved Equestria from Grabby. They'll be richer than when they started."
>>
>>29691862
"Man.. I am.. like in a whirlpool of irony right now. Sorry about destroying your hometown Honey."
>>
>>29691879
Nero doesn't dignify this with a response.
>>29691862
"Honey!" Nero shouts, clearly still angry with her shit from earlier, before calming and saying with some sympathy.

"Go say goodbye to your parents. Barring any foreseen circumstances, we should return for the night after Claw is taken care of."
>>
>>29691667
He looks solemnly at you, putting the data-drive away again as he puts an iron hoof on your withers. "You did well, Onyxia. We're almost done here..." he says with a smile, trying to cheer you up, though a slight twitch of his iron lip hints he has concerns.

>>29691613
>trap successfully set, 1 total
The staff remains a solid piece, but doesn't seem to do anything as you prod things around the wrecked lab with it. It remains silent, slightly humming at random intervals.

Steel clears out more of the tunnel out, and looks down into it. "It has a bit of steepness to it. Coming back up this way won't be as easy as going down, but it's our only choice. Southern, if you can use your strings to move some of the rubble over the hole, it might hide our escape once they make it in."

>>29691667
>>29691613
Steel notices Onyxia's wobbling legs, stopping as he is about to move down the hole. He moves over to you, grabbing you by the hoof. "Onyxia... we must go. Trust me. I promise you'll have time to rest soon." He says as he pulls you by the hoof while carrying Ziggy/Echo. He heads down the tunnel first with Onyxia right behind him, and Southern following behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LudFV61zsaw
The three of you descend into the tunnel, which slopes off and goes down at a steep angle partway down. The hole is pitch black, but Steel holding stead-fast against the side prevents you all from sliding haphazardly as you descend downwards.

After a bit of distance, the tunnel levels out again, and you emerge in a brightly green-lit chamber. Inside, multiple pods similar to the one that was presumably made to come through this tunnel can be seen, some empty but many lit with active inhabitants. There are other pods even larger than the one the pod-griffon was found in, and you see a door-way out of this pod-room. Above its exit way is labeled 'Level 4'. You can hear a clicking/clacking sound emanating from beyond the exit, and a control panel next to it.
>>
>>29691916
>>29691713
>>29691759
Twilight lands besides you as you begin to finally come down off of your fever-dream, Twilight scrunching her muzzle angrily along with dozens of angry breezies. "You drank some shrooms...? Luke, do you have any idea how much damage you just caused?! Jean crushed a house, you assaulted ponies..." she squints, pointing at her eyes, "You bucking blinded me!"

Gale, the pink lead guard you met earlier and Honey's father, approaches you, snarling. "Her parentsa area fine. Bettera than Ia can say for you, 'Luke'. I alwaysa wondered whata shroom juice would do to a non-Breezie. I guessa it's a little more potent."
>Jean and Duke stay helpless, but Jean manages to recover. The guards don't make a move on her as things seem to calm down slightly.

>>29691729
>>29691697
As Honey gets up to kick Luke in the face and slams Duke's head down, Duke suffers a wound of damage (0/1) and Twilight steps in, trying to help Luke and Duke up with telekinesis, "Wait, Honey, that's enough! They're clearly down, aren't they?"

Gale smirks, "Maybe it'lla teach them to bea more careful. They'lla live stronger anda wiser for it."

>>29691815
>>29691759
>>29691729
Twilight takes Luke and Duke in her magic, "I'm on it... we're really sorry about all this, Gale Monsoon. And especially Luke. Right Luke?"
[1d10+2] Healing on Luke

Gale Monsoon looks at the damage, clicking his muzzle. "Bah. Coulda been worse Ia guess. As fara as I cana tell no one got seriously hurt... which isa harder to fix thana broken house." He looks at Luke, "It sounds lika he had Shroom Juice. It doesn'ta hita Breezies that hard, itsa less damaging thana alcohol. But ona pony... I guess ita did a lot worse to youra guy."

He turns to Honey, narrowing his eyes at the parts where the rubber bullets hit. "Honey Bunch, area you okay?"
>>
>>29691929
"Yeeeeahh, Really sorry, really really sorry this is all kind of embarassing." Luke massages his forehead "Can I give you guys money? I am pretty rich, got more gold than you could fly over."
>>
>>29691916
Onyxia looks up at Steel, but his compliment doesn't seem to help her any. She looks away after the 'did well' comment, face in a somber tone.

>>29691916
She takes his hoof, following after silently as the slowly shimmy their way down the chute. As the green light spreads onto them, Onyxia slows up slightly.
"No..."
She mutters at seeing even more pods, stepping over to one with fear of how much there was lying below.

She pulls herself away from the pod after peering inside, walking to the control panel to give it a quick study, hoping it can deal with this room easily or aid their retreat.
>Engineering [1d10+2]
>+2 from her study at Irons
>>
>>29691916
Southern continues to swing around the staff hoping she can use it with some of this technology to do something good.

Meanwhile the wires yank down some rubble to block off the path behind them.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29691898
Honey gives an annoyed huff.
"Yeah. After this, I'm feeling pretty ready to kick some more ass."

>>29691929
"If I can'ta beat sense into them, then maybea a concussion would be just as good," Honey says to Twilight, clearly not remorseful about the assault.

She gives her dad a smirk and just brushes the spots.
"I'vea had stuff blow up ina my face, and get my wingsa frozen. This was nothing buta an annoyance."

"Sadly, I guess we'rea gonna have to head outa for now. But I'lla be back...again," she says with a grin and laugh.
>>
>>29691929
"It was probably hallucinogenic. Your people have likely built up an immunity. In any case, I hoped we would leave under less irritating circumstances. We should be back much later, and as I said we'll see what can be done about these damages, and your supplies."
>>29691971
"We'll take care of it later, just go wait in the robot Luke." Nero says with irritation.
>>29692002
Nero nods and turns from Honey, stepping off with an annoyed exhale to wait for her to finish her goodbyes.
>>
>>29692050
>>29691929
"Yeah I get it." Luke gets up and walks his way on to Crumple
his cat follows casually.
>>
>>29691993
>>29692001
Southern uses her strings successfully to move several of the destroyed pieces of the lab over the hole, blocking it as they leave to hide their trail.

Steel keeps close to Onyxia as she investigate the console, looking around and outside at the pod collection, filled with different silhouettes. "I see more of the griffon he took out... several more. Some ponies, some... I'm not quite sure."

Investigating the console Onyxia learns to operate, learning that these pods hold various experiments of Claw's. His 'Evolution Chamber' can only hold so many at a time and switches them out from here. These pods also can connect to the Medical Bay on Level 3, and even some areas of Level 2. The griffon you discover are all clones named 'Goudeau'. Some pods also contain the Eonts you saw, and bigger ones compressed versions of the Beetle you fought in Pre-Hearth. As well as other variations saved on file: a grasshopper, a spider, a scorpion, and a hornet. You find out how to work some of the pods to send them to which levels, and also learn they double as healing units. Finally, you find out that this level is the source of the Dome's power supply: a generator of unknown make on this level fuels the entire Dome on its own.

As Steel searches around the facility, he takes a look carefully outside the exit. "A circular hallway, I hear guards but do not see them yet. Going by the steps, I assume those Eon ants we saw earlier rather than ponies. I see two signs: one says 'Project Epoch', and the other says... 'Eon Cell Generator'."
>>
>>29692158
>>29691971
Luke and Duke both begin to feel their wounds begin to heal via Twilight's magic (opting for automatic, out of combat) as the Breezies all shake their heads, clearly not in a forgiving mood as Gale raises a hoof. "Leavea him alone... thinka his own cana take care of him." He stares down Luke, Gale raising his eyebrow. "Golda isn't bad. Leta me see what you cana do for us. Ifa you were with anyonea else... well, let's say there would be exactly onea bad way to make thisa shit up. Justa consider this strikea one instead."

Twilight helps you up to your hooves, "What exactly were you seeing...? You said something about this being Ponyville and taken over by Changelings, did I look like a Queen or something?"

>>29692002
Twilight sighs, "Maybe. Still, as reckless and dangerous as they were, at least they didn't INTENTIONALLY mean harm."

Gale smirks. "Justa like youra papa. Tougha as a rad-beetle." He moves over to you, raising a hoof to your shoulder. "Ia... Ia don't want you to go so soon buta I understand there area bigger things goinga on. If you promise nota keep us waiting..."
"[And prepare for the journey..."] Rose cries as she comes down, carrying a few containers in her hooves before touching down. ["I... overheard on my way down. You need to keep up your strength."]

>>29692050
"Yeah, thata we probably did." He raises a hoof to you, seeking to shake it, "If you makea good ona your word to bring back supplies, thena we'll consider ita even. Not the worse Breezie City hasa seen..."

"Justa promise you all willa take care ofa Honey out there. Ifa something happens toa her..." he pauses, "Just... don't let anythinga happen."

>PAUSED
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.