[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts about Pony.town /mlp/? I think its cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (304KB, 1366x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304KB, 1366x696px
What are your thoughts about Pony.town /mlp/? I think its cool but gets boring real quick.
>>
>>29688381
it's fucking stupid
>>
>>29688417
It's usually filled with autists with shitty ocs or homestuck fagets.
>>
I miss our private server
>>
File: Twilight lost in tought.png (392KB, 1600x973px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight lost in tought.png
392KB, 1600x973px
>>29688381
>You can make your OC
>You can talk
>You can walk around, remove grass, add grass, bump into trees, bump into fences, bump into rocks, pick up apples, pick up a gift, and read a sign
>And that's about it

And don't say stuff like ''B-but you can also roleplay'', fucking Habbo is better for roleplaying than this shit

Not that it is a bad game, it's just...empty
>>
>>29688627
Or you can kiss ass to Aces "art whore" High and hang around him to get noticed.
>>
File: 1481179072095.jpg (29KB, 358x416px) Image search: [Google]
1481179072095.jpg
29KB, 358x416px
>>29688381
>Need a social media account to log in
Fucking normies.
>>
File: Horse.png (2KB, 141x198px) Image search: [Google]
Horse.png
2KB, 141x198px
>>29688381
It's neat. It's got a good character creator, but I spent literally 3000% more time playing with that than playing the game because there is nothing to do.
>>
File: 1454249104780.jpg (14KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1454249104780.jpg
14KB, 464x464px
>>29688723
in Ace's defense, he payed for everything Shino has done for him

The problem, tho, is that...I simply cannot masturbate to his OC. It's not ugly, it's just, like, I've heard his actual voice. He's actually pretty chill, don't judge him
>>29688766
Git GitHub
>>
>>29688805
It's also good for drawing swastikas in the grass.
>>
>>29688381
I once roleplayed Derpy, going around asking people for muffins. I found a Glimmer role player and looked for a muffin in her butt. She then told me that stallions have muffin tubes between their legs that shoot out muffin batter when you suck them. So Glimmy lined up a bunch of stallions and Derps sucked them off.

Good times.
>>
File: LMFAO.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
LMFAO.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>29688837
>She then told me that stallions have muffin tubes between their legs that shoot out muffin batter when you suck them.
My fucking sides, that's fucking brilliant!
>>
>>29688811
>payed for his few shino drawings
>didnt pay for the thousands of other pieces of art he had done for him
Sounds very art whoreish. Go to bed Ace.
>>
>>29688381
Let's see:
Pros
>It's a pony game
>It helps people design an OC without the old tool that was pony creator
>You sometimes find someone who isn't an autistic faggot
>Good music
>Ignore button (doesn't hide horse, just chat character)
>You are a horse

cons
>It's a PONY game with fucking designs that allow you to put deers, dragons, foxes... which is stupid saying that this game has the word pony, yet some faggots come here to roleplay as a fucking fox
>Cancer and damage control
>You get bored pretty quickly
>Artists who actually get in there get stalked as fuck and suffer
>People screenshot every fucking thing they do and upload on Derpibooru

Seriously, game was neat in the beginning. Made a few friends and other people, but the game right now is dead to me.
Or else the devs remove the fucking non-pony parts or is ruined, forever.
Also a hide pony would work too, but being honest, I don't see this game going anywhere now.
>>
I wonder why some fags would rp as a furry (beside pony). The game is
>>
>>29689074
If you create custom sprites for the game they have to be compatable with those autistic accessories. So they are staying anon. Enjoy your game filled with demons, deer, foxes, and wolves.
>>
>>29688381
Never played it. I always thought it looked kind of boring.
>>
>>29688381
>>
>>29688381
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.