[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From most to least, rank each on most suitable for cuddles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: cuddle_puddle.png (337KB, 1210x1320px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle_puddle.png
337KB, 1210x1320px
From most to least, rank each on most suitable for cuddles.
>>
>>29684841
RD
R
AJ
PP
FS
TS
>>
>>29684841
PP
AJ
R
TS
FS
RD
>>
>>29684887
>>29684877
Why is AJ ranked so high? Her hair must be so rough and she's probably really smelly.
>>
>>29684997
She takes good baths.
>>
>>29684997
>He don't like rough dirty tomboy hair

What a faggut
>>
>>29684841
Ponk
Twiggles
Flutters
Rares
Apples
Raindow douche
>>
>>29684887
>>29685058
Why not rainbow?
>>
>>29684841
Nigga you can't make me choose like that, it's just too cruel. They're all for cuddles.
>Twiggles has just that slight bit of bookhorse pudge - not fat, but enough to be carry it cutely. Plus she gets super-nervous until you scoop her up in your arms and just take over.
>Yellowquiet is, in a word, soft - everything about her, mane and coat and wings alike. Curling up with her is like curling up with a warm cloud
>Ponk has all the pudge, and really gets into this cuddling thing. You're pretty sure she curls around more of you than is physically possible, but can't prove it.
>Appuls is a firmer, more muscled body - but that doesn't make her any less cuddly; she really enjoys conking out against someone after a long day. Also, she has a kind of pleasant sweet straw-like smell around her.
>Dashie is smooth, sleek, velvety - coat and wings kept to perfection. Much like Twilight, she'll run her mouth right up until you just pick her up and squeeze; then she melts in.
>Rarararara also carries a scent on her; some sort of exotic perfume or spice. She might also be part cat, seeing as how she likes to lay down on top of you.

Fuck you, OP. I won't chose between that.
>>
>>29684841
TS also has big fluffiest wings and extremely soft coat and mane for staying indoors most of her life
>>
>>29685168

Imagine cuddling with muscular Applejack and feeling her slowly relax, tension unwinding, as time goes by
>>
>>29684841
Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy

Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Rarity sucks
>>
>>29684841
Ponkfag here but,
Assuming you are far in a spot relationship-wise equal to all 6 situations,

Ayyjay - No bullshit. Straight up honesty and her ability to see you as a good person will let you in right away if she likes you. Calm snuggles all night she'll work hard to do right.
Rarity - most attentive, make you feel special, BUT you gotta return the work greatly somehow later
Ponk - Really snuggly until her energy gets her to do something different. (good or bad, bad if you wanted longer lasting snuggs)
Dashi - Shy away from "that gay shit" but give in after sometime.
Fluttershy - Try her best, but then complain that she feels awkward and is not sure what shes doing.
Twilight - as a princess, she'll probably be too caught up in her work, even in bed with someone she really likes, her mind may stray off to her "responsibilities"

Of course, snuggles isnt everything. I'll take a Ponki Paye, or Flutterbutter any daye.
>>
1. TS, R, AJ, RD, PP, FS
>>
>he wouldn't snuggle all of them
>>
File: 96d6085a3c34a1124b07d3773d5a0fd8.jpg (221KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
96d6085a3c34a1124b07d3773d5a0fd8.jpg
221KB, 1920x1200px
AJ=FS=PP=RD=RY=TS
Pone is for cuddles, there's no sense in ranking them.
>>
1. YellowQuiet
>I like being quiet and calm. We'd both be pretty awkward at first re: anxiety disorders, but once that barrier is cracked we'd basically die happy in bed.

2. PurpleSmart
>I can big spoon while she reads.

3. Appul
>At the end of the day, after a hot bath, she'd be down for anything that doesn't involve moving. Snuggles, and the occasional massage to work out the knots in the muscles.

>The last 3
Ehhh...

Tsundere irritates me, so RD is out.

Rarity would need too much shit done 'properly' first. Candle, scents, specific sheets, etc etc etc. Not interested.

Ponk is just too much. Top M6 pone, but not for quiet time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.