[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight's Gift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

>be anon, chilling in your new house in Ponyville
>you're watching TV when suddenly you hear some shuffling of hooves at your front door
>you see a shadow cast on your front window's curtains
>you wonder who it could be
>you hear what sounds like a mare mumbling to herself nervously before hesitantly knocking at the door
>ready for this event, you get up and head over to your door and open it
>you are greeted with the backside of none other than Starlight Glimmer, who was hurriedly trotting away, carrying a box with her magic
>oh joy
*sigh* "What the fuck do you want, Starlight?"
>she jumps at your voice and stops in her tracks, obviously not prepared to be caught by you
>"O-Oh! Anon! I-I thought you weren't home."
>it only took you 5 seconds to get to the door, but okay
>she turns around and you see that the box she was carrying looked like a present
>she begins to open her mouth but you interrupt her
"Yeah, whatever, spare me the details, I don't have time for this. What do you want?"
>her face was growing red, she was getting nervous
>"W-Well, um, we, I think we got off on the wrong hoo- er, foot the other day, and I j-just wanted to apologize for whatever I did to..."
>you stared down at her intensely
>you hated this pony so much
>you hated her so much for ruining your life, and by that you mean ruining your time on /mlp/
>every single day, you had to bear witness to this insufferable pony on YOUR Chinese image board
>just listening to her annoying voice made you boil with rage
>you knew it was clearly showing in your face, as Glimmer's voice grew more shaky and eyes more shifty with each passing moment
>you didn't care to hide it
>you wanted this cretin to be scared
>"...and I j-just thought I-I woul-would stop by and o-offer you a-a gift as an ap-apology..."
>"M-maybe we could s-start over and b-be friends?"
>she was staring at the ground, seemingly waiting for a response
>she starts to open her mouth again, and you once again interrupt her
>>
File: starlight gift.png (2MB, 7000x8200px) Image search: [Google]
starlight gift.png
2MB, 7000x8200px
>>29684696
"Shut your mouth. What the fuck is in the box?"
"Oh let me guess, they're pictures of you?"
>"W-what? N-n-"
"Is this some kind of sad prank? Do you think this is funny, you insufferable cunt?"
>her ears snapped down on her head
"Do you have any idea what I had to endure because of you?"
>her eyes began to get glassy
>"P-please anon, p-please stop. P-please don't get mad again! *sniff* I-I-I don't know what I did wrong!"
>"W-Whatever I did I-I want to apologize for! *sniff*"
"Well?? How are you going to do that? Like I said I don't have fucking time for this garbage, so get on with it before I slam the door in your face."
>"I-I thought the best way we could make up and become friends would be to spend some time together and get to know each other..."
>you'd rather eat shit
>"*sniff* So I went and got two tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala, *sniff*, I came to ask you if you wanted to go with m-"
"Not happening, you fucking cunt."
>before she has a chance to react, you swat the box out of the air onto the ground and stomp on it multiple times
>tears were streaming down Glimmer's face, her fur soaked and matted
>she looked pathetic
>"I-I-I, B-But w-wh-"
"Get the fuck away from my house."
>you slam the door in her face, hitting her nose and making her yelp
>she breaks down and cries inconsolably
>fucking perfect
>you look out your window, she is sitting on the ground with a bloody nose, crying hysterically next to her destroyed gift
>you want her to fuck off, so you kick your door hard, 3 times to scare her away
>"AH!"
>she gallops off sobbing
>you look out your window again and see she left the gift
>out of curiosity, you check what's inside to see if she actually did get two tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala
>maybe you'll take Rarity, you hear she's pretty good in bed
>>
>>29684700
>inside you find two crumpled tickets and a card
>inside the card, there's a note
>"Anon, I'm sure we both realize that there's something bad between us. I don't know what that something is, but whatever it is, if it will affect our friendship, I'm truly sorry for it if I caused it. I hope we can see past it and become good friends. Starlight."
>disgusting
>you rip up the card, throw it in the trash, and pocket the tickets
>you've got a date with Rarity tonight, and you have a surprise for her
>>
File: 1488846335259.jpg (349KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1488846335259.jpg
349KB, 1280x1810px
She honestly isn't that bad.
I like her. She is a character with a story that we get to follow and watch her grow and learn. Something we used to get with the mane 6.
She is a pretty good character and people only hate her because she is new and people like nostalgia.
In summary, she is a cute pony with a good voice, a new story and brings a plot to follow. As a character, she brings to FiM what Sunset brings to EG. A story with change and growth and many people just want the same stuff over and over again. I love a good story and that's what I get with her. Her backstory isn't too good, but her current story isnt that bad.

Plus, a lot of people only hate her because she gets shitposting like Shimmer did when EG first came out.

Starlight will be accepted soon but not for a while.

If I was Anon in this story, I'd invite Starlight in for some coffee or tea, sit down and talk with her for a bit, go with her to the Gala and then go to her home that night and give her a nice snuggle

I just want to see her smile

t. Shimmerfag
>>
>>29684758
She's a terrible character and you know it
>>
>>29684696
>>29684700
>>29684706
>this is how anti glimmer autists would treat a pony

What a bunch of subhumans.

>>29684780
No.
>>
>>29684780
Nope.
We may have different opinions, that is true, but what you say isn't.
>>
>>29684696
Bump
>>
File: alex droog.jpg (42KB, 580x450px) Image search: [Google]
alex droog.jpg
42KB, 580x450px
>>29684696
>>29684700
>>29684706
Brava, encore!
>>
>>29684696
>>29684700
>>29684706

>it's another 'Anon is a complete piece of shit for no reason' episode

No one would act that way in real life. I'd tell you to get off the computer and go out more, but I know this is just glimmerfag bait. You even had a few posts worth, nice. 7/10 best of luck.
>>
>This thread
Insta save
>>
>>29684696
Starlight is a bad character, but i dont think she deserve this level of salt.
>>
File: 1489613461534.png (1MB, 3555x2198px) Image search: [Google]
1489613461534.png
1MB, 3555x2198px
>>29685233
>No one would act that way in real life
I know some glimmer haters would kill Glimmer if they met her
>>
>>29685275
You don't think it's because of the daily dozen or so shitpost-, scuse me 'false-flag' threads of her that get posted daily, do you?
>>
>>29685330
>would kill a pony because some falseflagging shitposters posted threads about her that you didn't like and that you could easily hide

You're a psychopathic manchild.
>>
>>29684696
This made me feel like shit. Fuck yourself OP.
>>
File: bogdanof.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanof.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
Starlight is cute horse
>>
>>29684758
I like her too. But she can be an idiot about trying to fix feelings with magic. Twilight always tried to find a spell to fix things, but she never used mind-altering spells. Instead, she'd try to fix the situation.

But I think that points to how damaged Starlight is. Since she has been alone almost her whole life, she understands others so poorly that she sees nothing wrong with it. Maybe after All Bottled Up, she'll finally learn to face problems for real.
>>
Why wouldn't you want to be 'friends' with a powerful co-dependent pony who has little idea what friendship is? You could be nice or you could be 'nice' and she'd accept almost anything if you convinced her.
>Glimmer decides using mind magic on OP is a good idea after he is a giant raging asshole a few more times.
She'd probably do it to make friends, It's up to you if her 'friendship is a good thing or not because it's happening eventually.
>>
>>29685588
>/mlp/ bows to the Glim Glam
>>
File: 1489351340145.jpg (54KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1489351340145.jpg
54KB, 1000x562px
>>29684696
And then he gets ostracized by all of Ponyville for being pathetic piece of shit, once news of this spreads. Real smart anon. Looks like you won't be getting any of Rarity's hallway pussy after all.
>>
>>29684696
my gift to her is a shotgun blast to her face
she's a shitty character that was literally SHOEHORNED into the show
>>
>>29686571
gift yourself a shotgun to the face you stupid fuck
>>
File: MLP-fedora.png (263KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
MLP-fedora.png
263KB, 500x502px
>>29686571
>my gift to her is a shotgun blast to her face
>>
File: 1489148931833.png (165KB, 754x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489148931833.png
165KB, 754x1024px
>>29684696
If I was anon i would >pic
and think of whether or not I would join her
Imitating >pic
Would indicate that I think.
>>
>>29684706
Nice
>>
>>29684706
Not nice.
Anon needs to kill himself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.