[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Star_Swirl_the_Bearded.png (456KB, 703x366px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Swirl_the_Bearded.png
456KB, 703x366px
????????
>>
>>29684054
I'm expecting he'll be Starburst's SON, not Him himself.

Starlight would provide the magical power in the genetics, Sunburst the smarts, and there we go, a super Eugenics baby.
>>
>>29684059
>The entire second episode of the season opener is a brutally vivid and detailed sex scene between Starburst and Glimmer. The rest of the season is glimmy dealing with the life of a pregnant mare.
Cap this post it's gonna happen.
>>
>>29684054
It's more likely, and I just personally prefer, that he just imitates the greatest wizard he originally thought he would never be like. I hate the headcanons where it's "___ is really x", seems really lazy to me.
>>
>>29684054
Why not?
I mean, if Jim and Josh are going to keep shitting over the show's original characters they might as well go all the way through.

It will make easier for everyone to leave the ride.
>>
>>29684203
The ride never ends.
>>
>>29684054
>Sunburst thought it was common knowledge that he was the grandson of Starswirl.
>Twilight is losing her shit because she is in the presence of a bloodline of her book god.
>Starlight finds an old eldric book in his house and it turns out to be nothing more then a teleportation spell.
>>
>>29684054
highly unlikely

though I would find it funny if Twilight ever found out her husbando was plowing her student on the regular instead of her
>>
I feel like it would lessen Sunburst's character if it turned out he was only trying to meet people's expectations as a decedent of Star Swirl.
>>
>>29685897
Why do you think that?
>>
>>29684054
>Actually able to use magic that he's well versed in
>Took part in Celestia's/Luna's upbringing and was a part of their lives for many years
>Met Scorpan ages back
>Banished the sirens singlehandedly

No.
>>
>>29686230
>bloodline, not actually him
>>
>>29686259
>"="
Nothing supports that, either.
We dont even know if Starswirl has a lineage to follow and it would be pretty out of the way to imply that so suddenly that Sunburst is related to him.
>>
>>29685988
It's less personal. He can't blame himself for not being a natural born wizard. He wasn't, so he isn't.
It's more embarrassing to go to a fancy magic school and not walk out a wizard. He can actually blame himself for that. He tried, he failed.

Although we don't really know why Sunbrust isn't a powerful wizard. He's knows his stuff, he just can't do any of it for some unknown reason. Does he lack the magical capacity? Is there something wrong with his horn? What's his problem anyways?
I hope we get an answer.
>>
>>29686744
He's got a tiny dick
>>
>>29684054
Bullshit.
>>
>>29686744
What I find funny is how quick celestia was to call him a "Former student" when he had the answer to the problem when, for all indications, she basically dumped him off out of school as a flunky and forgot about him.
>>
>>29688777
Celestia isn't very bright.
>>
File: celestia cheeky.png (73KB, 439x426px) Image search: [Google]
celestia cheeky.png
73KB, 439x426px
>>29688777
Celestia loves and cherishes each and every one of her students. Even the ones that don't make it through the program.
>>
Fuck off Pedro
http://derpy.me/I2bRU
>>
>>29684257
It does, though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.