[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

today I started watching the MLP series after having enjoyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: medium.jpg (51KB, 439x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
51KB, 439x600px
today I started watching the MLP series after having enjoyed the music from the series.

I think it is somewhat entertaining already, though I have only watched 1,5 episodes.

Is there anything I should have in the back of my head while watching the series? Anything to notice?
Why is it so good?

Thanks.
>>
>>29681710
lurk moar
>>
>>29681710
Welcome to the herd, my friend!!
>>
File: twibehind.png (479KB, 910x910px) Image search: [Google]
twibehind.png
479KB, 910x910px
>>29681710
Just watch it faggot
>>
File: OP.png (835KB, 796x1387px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
835KB, 796x1387px
>>29681710
>>
thanks for the kindness. opposed to those other two douchebags
>>
as opposed*.
>>
>>29681710
I usually tell people to watch the first four episodes,one after the other. If you aren't hooked after that, then the show isn't for you, and that's perfectly fine. Enjoy the music.

There's really nothing to notice; at this stage, it's a slice-of-life cartoon written for a general audience. Your mileage may vary on SoL, of course.
>>
>>29681710
you should get the fuck outta here, before it drags you down and you will join us in the mass-suicide that inevitably will happen once the show ends after the 28th season
>>
>>29681710
If an episode's writing credits ever mention Merriwether Williams you should skip to the next one immediately
>>
>>29681710
>Why is it so good?

If you still have that question then it´s not too late yet. Abandon the series and save yourself, otherwise it will suck you in like a black hole
>>
File: bound dashie intensifies.gif (372KB, 512x454px) Image search: [Google]
bound dashie intensifies.gif
372KB, 512x454px
>>29681952
>skipping Hearth's Warming Eve and Wonderbolt Acadamy
>>
>>29681710
Enjoy it while you can. Later it becomes a rare occasion, but it's too late for you by then.
>>
File: 1487199424287.png (370KB, 630x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1487199424287.png
370KB, 630x1368px
>>29681710
Which one do you want to fuck the most?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.