[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tails of Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

So the Britbongs got their hands on the physical books first, so if anyone has a copy, and would like to scan it, please do. But in the mean time here's something to look at, the character sheets are officially released so feel free to take a look.

http://riverhorse.eu/download/toe-printable-pony-sheet/#
>>
UKucks need to step it up.
>>
>>29677951
i wish i could play this.
always wanted to play DnD and the like but, you know, no friends
and the chance to get people in my country to play is close to zero
>>
>>29677951
I'm gonna buy this even if I just end up playing with myself.
>>
File: 1478535509134.png (138KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1478535509134.png
138KB, 560x315px
>>29677951
How many more times are they gonna delay this god damn it.
>>
>>29678793
this has to be one of the most pathetic things ive ever heard in my life
>>
Scans fucking when?
>>
>>29678789

we could organize games through /mlp/.
>>
According to Barnes and Noble's website it seems like they may have this book in on Wednesday, so worst case scenario I'll try and get it around then if it's actually there and a U.K. Anon hasn't delivered yet.
>>
Britbongs should be leaving work now are they?
I BELIEVE.
>>
>>29677951
I want to play a game set in the mlp-verse, but all my friends who are willing to play tabletop are not into ponies. Also, they don't know I'm into ponies.

Any ideas on how I can coat this game in middle earth paint without it being too obvious that it's based on pony?
>>
>>29681391
Just find an online group
>>
>>29681391
Online groups.
Not public open call games, but ones organized through /mlp/. Public open calls tend to be filled with the type of people who make us cringe.
Also, there's a few groups getting organized and waiting for the release, just stick around and follow these threads. One of the DMs will post a casting call.
>>
>>29681397
>>29681483
Online? But I want to play something that isn't ERP.
>>
>>29678808
I played Axis and Allies with myself in middle school. Needless to say I lost.
>>
it s the most horriblle thing ever...seriously i prefer play check alone (i don t know why but opponent is predictable)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.