[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestrian Family general #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1486769061622.png (824KB, 1054x864px) Image search: [Google]
1486769061622.png
824KB, 1054x864px
story's about anything family related
so it can be about anon finding a family or starting one
the setting and world does not matter

beans and metsu i need you guys
i cant write for shits

all writers and story's
http://pastebin.com/vkLgnUFA

Previous thread's.
>>29655604
>>29668338
originaly this was
>You will never be the Mane Six's lonely single father
that is why i am using the old picture
for one last time
>>
Momma shy green when?
>>
>>29673431
sounds interesting
and when
i dont know i am no writer
>>
bump
in hope for the return of beans
>>
welp i am beating a dead horse here
(sorry for the phun)
>>
File: 7QwXz.gif (618KB, 474x266px) Image search: [Google]
7QwXz.gif
618KB, 474x266px
>>29673730
Dude if you keep saying you can't do it then it will never happen, but if you give it a shot you might be much better than you think.
Either way there's always improvements that can be made from anything. you might suck now and be the most legendary writer to hit this board later.
>>
>>29673730
no one knows who you are besides your gay tripfag now.

Just write you fag and see how it goes.
>>
>>29676361
>>29673730
These guys are right. I mean the green that i made before that people liked was my FIRST attempt at writing anything I would post.
Sure it's nowhere near perfect, but at the end of the day people enjoyed it. (even though it didn't really get edited ever)
If you are passionate about something you will do well eventually, that's just how it goes.
So give it a chance, get feedback, and improve until you are satisfied with your work.
>>
>>29673365
/r/ing short green of Anon dad with Trixie daughter of any age. make it cute.
>>
Been busy, will post tomorrow.
>>
>>29676482
you fucker I want this now
>>
>>29676482
Why would you just tease us like that
>>
File: 1487715209909.jpg (59KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1487715209909.jpg
59KB, 500x409px
>>29676482
>Rarity eschews panties and just tapes her fucking cooch shut for the night
>>
I fucking love this thread
>>
File: 786h.jpg (43KB, 1000x704px) Image search: [Google]
786h.jpg
43KB, 1000x704px
>>29678124
>She just enjoys the feeling of the soft sheets against her skin at night is all.
And that morning frisson as she tears the duct tape off her nipples.

Slowly.
>>
>>29678198
Wait til Beans comes back with his green. Its a fucking ride.
>>
>>29673365

>tfw I was the original prompter

I did not expect this to become a general. Nor did I expect other people to keep it going for multiple threads.
>>
>>29676482
>You stand, fully dressed and victorious, after thoroughly trouncing all six of your now naked daughters in the first ever "Super Bomberman Strip Tournament"
>>
>>29678882
>They all think Pinkie has the best ideas sometimes.
>>
>>29673365
Just read your summary of my green on http://pastebin.com/vkLgnUFA , and I'm sorry, but Anon isn't shaggy.
>>
>>29679468
i know
but shaggy makes people wonder more what it is about
if it bothers you to much i will change it
>>
>>29678395
Frisson - n.
A moment of intense excitement; a shudder: The story's ending arouses a frisson of terror.

Fancy for 'gets off on mild bdsm'
>>
life support bump
>>
>>29679480
Do what you wish, my man.
>>
>>29662564
>1:04
>“Uh oh.”
“Uh-oh? Uh-oh what?”
>“Um...I forgot to bring my underwear.”
>You pause for a moment.
“...You forgot something?”
>“...Yeah, um, I think.”
>You’d bang your head against the van if you weren’t so kind, dammit.
“Okay, what is it that you forgot.”
>“...My...my underwear.”
>Oh, for fuck’s sake.
“Just go commando. No one will know, alright?”
>“I’m wearing a skirt and I’ll be up on a stage tonight! I don’t want some creeps to see up my skirt!” she hisses, hoping her friends/sisters don’t hear her.
>You’d tell her to make sure she doesn’t move too much on stage, or to just grow a pair…
>...but you won’t.
>Maybe it’s because you’re fatherly instincts have kicked in after what now has started to feel like an eternity of raising your not-really daughters, you don’t know, but the idea of some stranger snapping pics of one of your girls’ you-know-whats and putting it on the internet?
>Nigga that really grinds your motherfuckin’ gears.
>Still not facing Twilight in fear that you might have a third instance of accidentally getting a look at one of your daughters naked and terrifying them, your back remains facing the pantiless highschooler.
“Okay, good point. Only problem is we’re going to have to find a way to GET you underwear.”
>“Easier said than done,” she mutters.
“Why don’t you borrow some from one of your sisters? I’m sure one of them won’t mind lending you a spare.”
>She frowns.
>“I-I don’t know…”
>...
“Twilight, are you on your period?”
>“What? No!”
>You can practically see her grimace behind your back.
>Except you don’t.
>Not literally.
>I mean, c’mon, no one’s got eyes behind their head, stupid.
“So you don’t have blood or some shit like that coming out, so what’s the problem?”
>She pauses.
>It’s one of those silent pauses she takes when she has trouble admitting some thing, or is in deep consideration.
>>
>>29682660

>1:05
>You doubt it has anything to do with your period argument, though.
>“I...I’ll do it then.”
“Alright. Who do ya want me to get out?”
>Another of her pauses…
>“R...Rainbow Dash,” she says with a stutter. “B-but make sure she’s discreet about this whole thing, okay?”
“I promise.”
>Jokes on her, Dash isn’t the one she should be afraid of.
>Kek
>...
>You swear you’re actually a good person, really.
>You're jut misunderstood is all...
>>
>>29682691
Pastebin updated
http://pastebin.com/6yzn7tfa
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.