[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Little Slaves: Submission is Mandatory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 493
Thread images: 170

File: Collar Lyra.png (229KB, 306x301px) Image search: [Google]
Collar Lyra.png
229KB, 306x301px
So apparently in my absence, Submission is Mandatory has died. Quite unfortunate.

I am simply reviving it to post the last bit of the "Mouth of Anonymous: Candy Arc".

Picking up from line 476...

http://pastebin.com/jkbWqc3P
>>
>>29671249

"Your husband is pushing the notion of fashionably late, Misses Orange."
>"He'll be here! I promise! He's probably just caught up at work..."
"Fifteen minutes and I throw the doors open."
>The bound mare whimpers.
>Fleur slowly drifts through the winding white passage.
>The temporary walls featuring prints by a Ponyville photographer.
>A twisting side-gallery leading to what the artist is calling a "live installation" piece.
>Leaving Misses Orange at the end, Fleur soon finds herself standing at the opaque glass doors leading to the main exhibition hall.
>The place is full of Manehattans upper-crust, here for a charity gala.
>Samples of local collections allow the socialites to unapologetically flaunt their various treasures.
>Carefully closing the doors behind her, Fleur joins Lyra in the main hall, eyeing the exquisite sculpture the Oranges recently added to their collection.
>It has made quite a splash, and rumor is Julius and Clementine plan to loan it to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
"I would have expected him to be here by now."
>"My tail on him reports that he left his home ten minutes ago. I expect he will be here shortly, Miss Fleur." Lyra states matter-of-factly.
"Good." Fleur snorts. "I hope not too soon though, I want Clementine to sweat it out a bit."
>Lyra giggles.
>"I suppose it would add a nice sheen to the installation piece."
>Fleur replies with a giggle of her own.
>A moment later, the duo are approached by a waiter.
>"Pastries, madams?" he offers, lowering his tray. "Filo layered with walnuts and apricots in a buckwheat honey reduction."
>Without hesitation, Fleur takes one of the proffered desserts.
>Before Lyra reaches for one as well, the stallion leans in.
>"He is currently talking to Mister Goldwing in the atrium."
>Lyra takes her pastry, leaving a slip of paper on the tray.
>The server saunters off through a service door as Lyra carefully savors her delectable sweet.
"Bits, tail or both?"
>>
>>29671250

>Lyra chews before cheerily replying "Neither."
"Neither?"
>"Yup!" she beams, leaning in conspiratorially. "He's a guard, working to find the family that's funding the Underground. I needed a well-placed observer, he needed an way in."
"How did you even find him?"
>"He found me, actually. When you leased this space, he saw an opportunity."
"Still, well done."
>"Any tool available!"
"Indeed. And Julius has arrived." Fleur nods in the direction of the orange stallion as he enters the room.

>The two split up, flanking the statue of Clockwork.
>As Mister Goldwing departs, Julius begins to walk in the direction of Lyra... until she waves over Emerald Sea and her husband.
>Predictably turning up his nose at the group, Julius opts to walk the other direction, straight into Fleur.
"Mister Orange, how delightful to see you."
>"Er, Miss Fleur. I wasn't expecting the Crown to be represented tonight."
"But of course, we're preparing to open a small exhibit here." Fleur explains. "Sadly, it isn't open to the public yet."
>"Ah. A true pity it couldn't be completed in time for tonight."
"Of course, seeing that you're working on a project for Lord Anonymous, I suppose I could allow you a private showing."
>"I'm afraid I simply haven't the time tonight-"
"No issue. Lord Anonymous also asked me to seek out High Seas about another project, and if I'm not mistaken that is him over there-"
>"What could Canterlot want with that kelp farmer?"
"I am not here to ask questions, merely to relay messages." Fleur smiles mildly.
>"Perhaps we could delay that message while we peruse this gallery of yours?"
"Of course. This way."
>>
>>29671254

>Leading the way past the doors, Fleur carefully locks them behind her.
>The small antechamber merely has a pedestal with a bowl of orange candies on them.
>Fleur giddily pops one in her mouth.
>A light orange flavor, accented by notes of ginger and spice.
>Julius furrows his brow as he tries to recall where he recognizes the flavor from.
>The next room contains nothing but silhouettes.
>All of mares.
>All suggestive.
>Julius does his best to feign disinterest.
>Fleur smirks as she catches him ogling the scene of a mare muzzle-deep beneath another mares tail.
>No time to reminisce now, however. Business is at hoof.

>Before the next room is another bowl of hard candies.
>A refresher.
>Julius absentmindedly takes another as he moves past.
>Letting him go ahead, Fleur listens as his hoofsteps abruptly stop.
>She knows why.
>Every silhouette was also shot with light.
>She can imagine the shock on his face.
>The horror of recognition.
>And yet... arousal.
>No stallion spends all his time at work if he has something to look forward to at home.
>Even with all the luxurious comforts his wealth could afford, he preferred his office to his manse.
>It only followed that Clementine was not taking care of her husband.
>And as Fleur listens, she picks up soft hoofsteps.
>As Julius Orange savors the scenes of submission.
>Seeing Clementine in chains.
>Seeing Clementine gagged.
>Seeing Clementine smothered under another mare's flanks.
>Seeing Clementine cleaning another mare's hooves with her tongue.
>Seeing Clementine obey.

>Carefully and quietly entering, Fleur glides past Julius Orange and beckons him into the next to last room with her tail.
>Obediently he follows.
>Both walls show the same image here.
>Clementine riding the Sybian.
>In the center are more candies.
>However, this time they are simply piled around a glass jar.
>A jar filled with a clear, viscous fluid.
>>
>>29671261
>The sealed top bears a sticker with Clementine Orange's cutie mark on it.
>Julius pops another, sucking on the sweet as he slowly begins to fathom what the room implies.
>Lyra peers in from the previous room, and Fleur nods.
>As if nothing was amiss at all, Lyra trots through, helping herself to a candy as she passes by.
"The artist, Mister Orange." Fleur explains, nodding in the direction Lyra went.
>He opens his mouth, closes it, and opens it again.
>Words seem difficult for him.
"Shhh. I understand. It is a breathtaking exhibit." Fleur coos.
>He simply stares at her.
"Come. The live installation should be ready by now."
>His lips mouth the words "live installation" as she leads him onwards, his mind unable, or unwilling, to grasp their meaning.
>In the final room, Clementine Orange is placed on a dais, all lights on her.
>Suspended by her forehooves, a blindfold keeping her in the dark, and her legs are locked to the ground -straddling the sybian once more.
>Lyra and Fleur push up against Julius, slowly herding him around to the back side of the room.
>A simple control panel lies under a locked cover.
>Lyra climbs onto the dais, and removes the blindfold as Fleur levitates a key in front of Julius Orange.
>"Jules!" Clementine exclaims.
>The stallion looks up at her.
>Then at the key.
>Then at Clementine again.
>Then at Fleur.
>Then at Lyra.
>Then at Clementine.
>"What have you done?"
>"I-I did it for us! To get-"
>"For the statue!? All of this!? For a thrice damned statue!?"
>"But Jules, I had-"
>"What in land's sake were you thinking!?"
>"I couldn't just let Emerald Seas win!"
>Fleur and Lyra hold to the back wall as the couple delve into a full-on shouting match.
>After some time, Fleur steps forward.
"Julius, a word?"
>"What? Oh, of course." he says, turning from his desperate wife.
>Clementine continues to beg for her release, but the trio ignores her.
>>
>>29671266

"We have a very simple proposition for you, Mister Orange."
>"This key" Lyra says, now holding it aloft in her magic "opens the control box right there."
"It's all yours for the night." Fleur says. "A token of Lord Anonymous' goodwill."
>"However, we expect that his small confectionary enterprise will receive the attention it deserves after tonight."
"If not, Clementine will be arrested and returned to this room, and the gallery will be opened to the public."
>"Don't worry about it. I'll start retooling one of the lines for Lord Anonymous tomorrow." he nods. "Now walk me through these controls."

>It's a peculiar sound that follows the duo as they leave the installation.
>First Julius had begun turning features on.
>Starting with her teats.
>Then he watched intently as the rod parting her lips lurched to life.
>"Jules, please! Please don't!"
>With a wicked grin, he had engaged the rod impaling her rear.
>"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY JULES!"
>Curiously he turned on the teaser for her clit, then turned it off.
>On
>And off.
>And on.
>Finally, he left it in place, apparently happy with some inner decision.
>He then lowered the chains, so that she leaned far forward.
>Slowly he had ramped up the speed of the two rods, until his wife was a panting, moaning, dripping mess.
>In between gasps, she continued pleading with her husband.
>She begged to be let down.
>But he just increased the speed a bit more.
>"Always an excuse. Why we need this. Why we need that." he sneered, climbing onto the dais.
>Standing in front of her, he began whispering in her ear.
>>
File: Collar.png (405KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Collar.png
405KB, 900x900px
>>29671271

>Her eyes became pinpricks, and she shook her head violently.
>"Nonononono!" she whined. "Jules, please!"
>"My time is precious. You have ten minutes." he replied.
>Sensing their job was finished, Fleur had beckoned Lyra to follow her out.
>As they made their way out, Julius took hold of the chains, pulling himself upright in front of his wife.
>Casting a quick glance behind her, Fleur catches a look of defeat on Clementine's face as she opens her mouth.
>The pair walks in silence until they make it to the silhouette room.
>Barely audible now are the sounds that had followed them through the gallery.
>"It is amazing she can moan, gag and beg all at once."
"Clementine Orange is a very talented mare."
Binned here: http://pastebin.com/jkbWqc3P

First Arc here: http://pastebin.com/wcXHMZkx

My bin here: http://pastebin.com/u/Hawkeye88

No idea if I'll write more or not. I find I have to be in a very particular mood in order to write this kind of story. But I do enjoy working on it when the mood strikes.
>>
Just post it into slave pone thread.
>>
>>29671688

Did we merge with them? I don't want to just horn in on their thread when this story is set in the SiM canon versus their own.
>>
>>29672563
We did not.
>>
bump for reading
>>
File: I_Have_The_High_Ground_Nyx.jpg (73KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
I_Have_The_High_Ground_Nyx.jpg
73KB, 1280x882px
Nyx when
>>
>>29672563
Over time SiM deviated away from MrNameless' canon, probably because he disappeared and didn't have new material to work with/didn't want to overstep in case he came back. Broken Bluebird ( http://pastebin.com/H4VVi4Gw http://pastebin.com/uW2Sqd4D ) and Proportional Punishment ( http://pastebin.com/uY83evb2 ) were the lifeblood of the thread for a time, neither of which are related to the original green. Merging with SPG has been mentioned a few times, but consensus seems to be that we're too different for either to be happy with merging.

Recently, the green ran dry and we decided to let the general rest until someone revives it with green.
>>
>>29671288
Oh shit, we're back in action.

Good to see you around, Hawkeye, and especially good to see this continuing. I hope for a bit more, though I don't know if we're going to last as more than a pop-up thread.
>>
>>29676424
Further adding to this now that I've had time to go back and re-read the previous bits, get a handle on where this is coming from:

It's interesting that Julius Orange reacts so negatively to Clementine's predicament. He didn't once think that the tyrannical leaders who happily parade ponies around in chains and throw them up on sexual display might have been maybe responsible for this - immediately leaping to the conclusion that she was responsible. And of course that he promptly took advantage of it, rather than pleading for a way to get her out of the display. A bit of existing tension between them being hinted at, or am I reading too deep in?

Either way, it was a bit too short to get a real read on any development from Lyra or Fleur - though I am curious about what was up with that guard. Does this conclude this arc, or are we going further?
>>
cool
>>
Sadly don't think we're going to last long, but it was still good to see we're still about... somewhat.
>>
File: 1424716832913.png (144KB, 518x381px) Image search: [Google]
1424716832913.png
144KB, 518x381px
W-we live?!

>>29675614
>Recently, the green ran dry and we decided to let the general rest until someone revives it with green.

Bullshit, no one told me this.
Keep the thread alive, and I'll get an update going.
>>
File: 1159098.png (3MB, 2893x2966px) Image search: [Google]
1159098.png
3MB, 2893x2966px
Awwww yissssssssss! Looks like RAPE's back on the menu, boys!
>>
SPG fag here. I wish you all the best of luck. I don't want to see this thread die any more than you do.
>>
File: 495607.png (393KB, 1091x1060px) Image search: [Google]
495607.png
393KB, 1091x1060px
>>29681104
>>
May SiM live forever!
>>
File: 1475610152829.jpg (208KB, 1216x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1475610152829.jpg
208KB, 1216x1560px
>>
>>29681800
Daring Do's seen some worse shit.
>>
Before bed bamp.
>>
File: 569184.png (994KB, 1069x1034px) Image search: [Google]
569184.png
994KB, 1069x1034px
>>29681800
>>
File: 1228195.jpg (4MB, 2400x2845px) Image search: [Google]
1228195.jpg
4MB, 2400x2845px
>>29685496
>>
>>29685844
Oh god, that is embarrassing af
>>
I'll get bullshit for suggesting it, but you could make a thread over in that other chan that's dead as shit. If only so the thread stays alive for longer than it would here with no content. Just my two cents although it is great to see SiM back.
>>
>>29686619
It's honestly tempting, but I thought they hated generals like this?
>>
File: 1420958438301.jpg (112KB, 630x738px) Image search: [Google]
1420958438301.jpg
112KB, 630x738px
>>29686619
To add onto this, use the old name. My Loyal Ponies, sounds so much better than My Little Slaves.
>>29686639
Only one way to find out. Shit Hawkeye has a general over there that gets content about once a month or bi monthly, I forget which one. Worst that'll happen is you'll get banned. Or use it as a backup general. Post on both and that way if it does die down again here, at least the thread will still be there and you can communicate with everyone there. Just a suggestion, but either way it is great to see the general again.
>>
File: 1287782.png (143KB, 646x700px) Image search: [Google]
1287782.png
143KB, 646x700px
>>29685844
>>
File: 970050.png (406KB, 918x1282px) Image search: [Google]
970050.png
406KB, 918x1282px
>>29687084
>>
File: 1250336.png (198KB, 1000x799px) Image search: [Google]
1250336.png
198KB, 1000x799px
>>29687084
>>
>>29680695
Olibird is back! Sound the trumpets!
>>
File: 1391571637249.jpg (1MB, 1622x2254px) Image search: [Google]
1391571637249.jpg
1MB, 1622x2254px
Sorry y'all, I posted that and disappeared on you. Was sent to a remote location for work, and while beautiful, there is no internet. Anyways, i'm glad to see the thread is still alive.

>>29676660
I could have elaborated a bit on Julius and Clementine, and maybe I will. I had intended for this to be the end of the arc, but there seems to be enough interest that I may write up one more update in this vein.

>>29680695
Glad to see someone is still writing consistently here.

>>29686619
>>29686651

I can make a thread over there. I'm down with the owner of gtpone, where I do indeed curate the Herd thread.

Also, I remembered the name "My Loyal Ponies" about five minutes after I made the thread. Mea Culpa, I've been away.

>>29685844
Lewd, but we all know it's accurate.

>>29681800
Villain Anon capturing, taming and breeding Daring Do when?
>>
>>29680695
This is the truth, and we shall now await your deliveries. Do not disappoint us, or there will be paddlings involved.
>>
File: 1391015831683.jpg (525KB, 2500x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1391015831683.jpg
525KB, 2500x1517px
Anyone have the OP saved?
>>
File: 130995208536.png (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
130995208536.png
59KB, 500x500px
I missed this thread.
>>
File: tumblr_nvpd8iluxh1uwcb5bo2_250.gif (965KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvpd8iluxh1uwcb5bo2_250.gif
965KB, 245x150px
>>29680695
>>
File: 1209219.png (3MB, 1780x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1209219.png
3MB, 1780x1980px
>>29689535
>>
Archive link to previous thread:

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29262537/#29262537
>>
>>29691055
We all did anon we all did.
>>
File: 1378856565958.png (2MB, 2560x2348px) Image search: [Google]
1378856565958.png
2MB, 2560x2348px
>>29693071

Sweet deal. I've got a thread up on /gtpone/ on that dead chan, just so we can keep alive. I do lurk there, though there are only a handful of us around. Maybe this will be the start of something new for that board.

Anyways, link to the /gtpone/ catalog in this paste: http://pastebin.com/1q40b9Y3
>>
>>29694524
I sure hope so.
>>
File: 1315466.jpg (1MB, 2481x2072px) Image search: [Google]
1315466.jpg
1MB, 2481x2072px
>>29692825
>>
This thread won't be able to continue on just Oilbird. We'll need more writefags.
>>
>>29696586
I mean...we have Escapade and Beran, I think. but yes, we do need more writefags. Too bad slave pone stole them all.
>>
>>29671288
I really enjoyed this.This is the story that damn near never gets posted, but always puts a smile on my face when it does.

Some notes stylistically.

There were a few moments when I feel like the characters didn't really... react appropriately. For example, at the end.

"If not, Clementine will be arrested and returned to this room, and the gallery will be opened to the public."
>"Don't worry about it. I'll start retooling one of the lines for Lord Anonymous tomorrow." he nods. "Now walk me through these controls."

This is only a few lines after it was implied that he was upset and shocked at what happened to his wife, yet here he seems 100% ok with exploiting it, effectively raping her only a few lines later. Yet we don't really see this "shift" occur in him. Even a few lines of him just "thinking" about it, or convincing himself that it's ok would be useful. The transition was jarring.

>The drinks
Was he being drugged? That's the impression I got, but there was never anything to really confirm it. That would help explain his shift, but again, nothing ever really made that clear to us.

>The pacing on the reveal
This was far too quick IMO. You went from reveal, to Fleur/Julius arguing, to him raping his wife while Fleur walks away in almost like 15 lines. It oddly brushed over, given the detail the rest of the story has.

>3rd person
This was weird to me, just from a writing style choice. The black/green text for Fleur/Lyra implied 2nd person Fleur, but that's not the case. It's not /wrong/ but it felt unneeded.

>Odd descriptions
>Every silhouette was also shot with light.
>She can imagine the shock on his face.
>The horror of recognition.
Are these photos? Silhouettes of real scenes?

>Sybian
This is a headcanon-like issue, but I feel like these only really work for human/antho, not equines. I know views on this stuff differ, but it felt odd for me personally.
>>
>>29696707
Overall though, it was still a really good story. I've said it before, but your Fleur is a very heavy reference point for my headcanon SiM Fleur. This continues that.
>>
>>29694524
Just for future reference, which chan exactly is this about? Half-chan, ponychan, something else?
>>
File: 1323844.jpg (1MB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1323844.jpg
1MB, 1600x2133px
>>29696545
>>
>>29697107
read
>>29694524
>>
>>29697709
>>
>>29696707

Your comment about 3rd person threw me off for a moment, and I had to go reread my bins, but you'll notice that I made that choice at the outset. Not that it wasn't an odd choice, I just find it amusing that it comes up now.

As for your other comments, you're not the only one who's made them. Seems not updating for six months at a time has left me rusty. I'll have to edit and re-release this.
>>
File: RD for Xmas.jpg (130KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
RD for Xmas.jpg
130KB, 900x675px
>>29698560
Shit, forgot my name. I assume it was clear who that was though.

>>29697606
I love a girl that comes with handlebars.
>>
>>29698580
>>
File: 1324989.jpg (1MB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1324989.jpg
1MB, 1600x2133px
>>29697606
>>
File: 1325783.jpg (1MB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1325783.jpg
1MB, 1600x2133px
>>29699626
>>
>>29672563
>>29675614
SPG expressed interest at Proportional Punishment continuing in their thread if SiM can't be maintained.
>>29693211
>>29694211
>>29700934
>>29701150
So it might work out for some stories
>>
File: 1452309243752.png (641KB, 1143x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1452309243752.png
641KB, 1143x1920px
>>
File: large.jpg (143KB, 816x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
143KB, 816x1024px
>>
>>29701986
I want a green of Luna being enslaved by cuddles and ear scritchies until she's a drooling mess.
>>
Is there any more like Her Kingdom for the Safeword, relatively close (for SiM) to a normal BDSM relationship? Or anything with decent aftercare?
>>
>>29703838
Ooh, Beran's latest story was exactly that with Glimaglam. Does anyone have a link?
>>
>>29703838
Equine Therapy (by the same author).

Twilight's Submission (not in the paste, but http://pastebin.com/dGBtPp6h).

The one Beran posted a few threads back (http://pastebin.com/vjFHrYZm) .. I really liked it, still want to give it a proper (stupidly late) review but got super busy with work.

If you want something.. a little different, try "Drinking the Punch". Wasn't actually written here, but author posted it here awhile back. It's a bit fucked up in premise, but also has some amazingly well described scenes once it gets going:
http://pastebin.com/f29ffxZQ
http://pastebin.com/KqZkZ7es
http://pastebin.com/azLVHQrk
http://pastebin.com/uEGgtN7J
http://pastebin.com/QTZExiue
>>
>>29703990
Thanks, is Twilight's submission on the mulp wiki? The paste looks like it got removed.
>>
>>29704035
It seems to work for me. Make sure you weren't including the ).
>>
>>29704060
Kek, the auto hyperlink was including the ). Pardon my autism
>>
>>29704075
>>
>>29690316
>I could have elaborated a bit on Julius and Clementine, and maybe I will. I had intended for this to be the end of the arc, but there seems to be enough interest that I may write up one more update in this vein.

I sort of had a feeling this was meant to be the end of the arc. If that's all you had, then by all means leave it there - or move on to the next arc, whichever you prefer. I don't know how much you intend to do with this story.

Like >>29696707 said, the only thing that surprised me was how completely fast Julius turned around on her - which is what lead me to suspect you were suggesting there was existing friction between Julius and Clementine.

That said, as was also said - holy hell I love your Fleur. She's just the right mix of self-serving and dutiful.
>>
File: 1476214582813.png (278KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
1476214582813.png
278KB, 343x432px
>favorite general is back
>>
File: 1329619.png (877KB, 1024x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1329619.png
877KB, 1024x1309px
>>29700210
>>
File: 1333732.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1333732.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29705268
>>
File: forlorn6.png (162KB, 644x681px) Image search: [Google]
forlorn6.png
162KB, 644x681px
>>
>>29706078
Oilbird when?
>>
File: forlorn54.png (72KB, 560x488px) Image search: [Google]
forlorn54.png
72KB, 560x488px
>>29706793
he said he's writing the next update
>>
>>29707487
ooh, naughty Fleur.
>>
Would you guys be interested in some moderately shitty and short green later tonight to keep the thread alive?
>>
>>29707718
Give it a shot. I will at the very least offer tips for improvement, even if it is as bad as you say.
>>
>>29707718
yes
>>
>>29707718
Of course.
>>
>>29707487
I want to whip Fleur's flanks with a riding crop until she's squirming, bawling, and begging for mercy, and then continue whipping her naughty butt until my arm is too tired to continue.
>>
>>29708718
but what did she do
>>
>>29709831
She tried to seduce and manipulate her master.
>>
File: forlorn9.png (110KB, 670x391px) Image search: [Google]
forlorn9.png
110KB, 670x391px
>>
>>29709955
>You whip her until her fur starts to peel from her skin
> weals form and blood comes out of the places most traumatized
> but in the end it was you who got played as she had the strongest orgasm of her life
>>
File: 1330111.png (2MB, 1380x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1330111.png
2MB, 1380x1800px
>>29705851
>>
>>29707487
>>29708718
Truly, Fleur is a quite dommable pone.
>>
>>29712455
>>
Oh hey, it's back.

Another thread to keep alive at 4am. Such is the life of a third shift wageslave.
>>
I wish I had some content to add but my new job is royally kicking my ass
>>
File: 1331368.jpg (193KB, 893x832px) Image search: [Google]
1331368.jpg
193KB, 893x832px
>>29711951
>>
>>29713440
This
>>
File: 1261054.png (595KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1261054.png
595KB, 1024x819px
>>29714048
>>
>>29713581
You, too? Fuck, everyone is getting ass blasted by jobs lately
>>
>>29716027
That position has got to be uncomfortable, damn
>>
Bumpity bump, I'm coming for that rump
>>
It's sad to see how dead this thread is, I still remember when SPG was just an offshoot of SiM...
>>
>>29717664
Now it has five times as many writefags. RIP SiM
>>
File: 1307528.png (3MB, 2888x1829px) Image search: [Google]
1307528.png
3MB, 2888x1829px
>>29715038
>>
File: 1489721595136.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489721595136.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
BROKEN BLUEBIRD SPOILERS

I'm a tardner. Does the end of the current pastebin imply Anon left Dash a way off the planet and is, in fact, kill, and that is the ending?
>>
>>29718948
Doubt it since Dash wouldn't be able to operate the terminal.
>>
File: 9ZMfd5N.gif (835KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
9ZMfd5N.gif
835KB, 300x201px
>>29719222
so what you're saying is it's not over
>>
File: 198808.png (557KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
198808.png
557KB, 1280x989px
>>29718156
>>
>>29719759
Lawl
>>
>9
>>
File: 1314046.png (359KB, 1500x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1314046.png
359KB, 1500x1992px
>>29719759
>>
>9
>>
File: 1327238.png (2MB, 1765x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1327238.png
2MB, 1765x1917px
>>29721862
>>
File: 1477770880015.gif (383KB, 917x866px) Image search: [Google]
1477770880015.gif
383KB, 917x866px
>>29723846
Source?
>>
>>29724132
https://derpibooru.org/1327238
>>
>>29724218
Thanks
>>
>9
>>
>>29725538
>>
File: 1244402.png (1MB, 1029x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1244402.png
1MB, 1029x1066px
>>29723846
>>
File: 891326.png (650KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
891326.png
650KB, 750x750px
>>
>9
>>
>9 again
>>
>>29726728
She looks so... resigned.
>>
>>29711079
>>29711538
Now that thread is back, you guys think Mona will keep delivering? They've been quiet since our last threads died.
>>
>>29728592
I hope so.
>>
>>29728058
She's a literal trophy now, I don't think she likes that.
>>
>>29728058
Not much she can really do about it.
>>29729519
I see her smiling with a very small version of that cat smile you see in animes.
>>
File: large.png (376KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
376KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
>>29692825
>image search came up dry
sauce.
>>
>>29732566
https://derpibooru.org/1209219
>>
>>29732584
Thanks.
>>
>10
>>
>>29732566
If the filename is a number seven digits or less, 99% of the time it's the DB page ID number. Always try that first, then ask if it doesn't work.
>>
you gentlemen may want to check the oc:forlorn hope tag on derpibooru
>>
>>29733692
>Twelve images posted within an hour of this comment
That was fucking fast, and a lot too. Damn! Are you the artist?
>>
>>29733844
yeah, ive had them ready to upload for a while though.
>>
File: 1438096147384-mlp.jpg (49KB, 625x454px) Image search: [Google]
1438096147384-mlp.jpg
49KB, 625x454px
>>29733692
>>29733846
These are great
>>
>9
>>
File: 1162954.png (2MB, 2800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1162954.png
2MB, 2800x2000px
>>29726150
>>
>>29736035
u-unf
Proportional Punishment when?
>>
>>29736608
Sometime next week. Sooner, rather than later, I hope.
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
File: 1395279.png (653KB, 1600x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1395279.png
653KB, 1600x1099px
>>29736035
>>
File: forlorn64.png (111KB, 544x780px) Image search: [Google]
forlorn64.png
111KB, 544x780px
>hey kid ever got your dick sucked by a bug?
>>
>>29738876
>ywn feel thick bug tongue wrap around your hot monkey dick
>>
>>29739240
>wanting incestuous succ
>>
>>29739674
Try telling me you don't want it
>>
File: 1442370617568.png (142KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1442370617568.png
142KB, 600x703px
>>29739240
>>
So weird. Close to as many posters for SiM as SPG, but so much less content.
>>
>>29740972
SPG usually reaches around 80 posters in the later stages of the thread.
>>
>>29740972
Bit more extreme in content
>>
>>29738552
>>
File: 1308178.png (203KB, 924x467px) Image search: [Google]
1308178.png
203KB, 924x467px
>The cape he normally wore, mercifully hid the device from prying eyes, but as days passed by it was him who found it impossible to ignore it's presence.
>It moved between his legs when he walked, his trapped balls brushing against the rigid material.
>Each step adding to a frustration he could no longer relieve.
>The princess summoned him for a private meeting.
>Deeply troubled, she confided in him her fears about the emerging temperament of her now teenage daughter.
>Understanding the gravity of her worry he concurred, something had to be done.
>Then she revealed the device.
>"Safety begins at home", she said and asked if he'd let her put it in place.
>Flabbergasted by her request, but not wanting to appear disingenuous, he reluctantly agreed.
>Her hooves were firm yet delicate.
>She pushed him on his back, and one by one adeptly squeezed his testicles through the barely fitting ring, handling his vulnerable treasures as if they carried her own foals.
>Tenderly, she wrapped his cock in her aura and the magic seeped into his skin like a balm, pressing gently from all sides, pushing him inside the device, and leaving his pride to tingle, even when her touch was replaced by the cold, rigid tube.
>She thanked him for alleviating her fears and praised him for his loyalty.
>Still, he could not feel more humiliated, than when he saw her smirk as the lock clicked in place.
>His control of his cock was gone, but his fantasies never left.
>They called out, and teased him every night, inviting him to play, then denying his hooves, and leaving his balls swollen, aching with pent up lust.
>Every impure thought, every glance at a mare making him impotent as his masculinity was crushed against the unyielding walls of his cage.
>When he finally met the princess again and told her of it's cruelty before asking for the key, she laughed and offered to borrow him one of her dildos instead.
>He was too desperate to refuse.

>>29696629
Yep, still alive and happy to see all you people.
>>
>>29742654
Is there more?
>>
Hey anons of SiM.

Some of you may not know me. I'm the current guy in charge/caretaker of your sister thread, SPG (Slave Pony General). It has recently come to my attention that you guys have been struggling for the last 6 months or so. I know that talks of merging both threads has been of hot debate in the past but was never completely addressed by either party directly. I think that at this point, it is time to properly address this problem and to officially offer SiM to merge with SPG.

What I'd like to do more specifically is to do something akin to what AiE did with PiE and gave them their own little "corner". However, I find it quite tame and lacking so I will provide much more to SiM than what AiE did for PiE.

Now, some of you may be asking "what do we gain out of this Jingles??". Well, if the general consensus agrees to merge, I promise that SiM will have:
- It's own separate "OP" as the second post with all the useful links and info in it
- Separate text and voice channels in our discord for users of SiM
- The opportunity to gain more exposure and grow.

Basically, I will give SiM an equal treatment to what SPG has.

There are only 2 things that I ask in return from you guys:
- Mark your stories "SiM" in the first post of that specific update/group of green.
- Don't go overboard on the grimdark torture porn. Having a little is fine but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

If the general consensus is to not merge, then we can finally put that age old question of "DAE, WE SHOULD MERGE THREADS!!" to rest along with all the shitposts related to it.

Now, I will let both the users of SiM and SPG decide the outcome and potential fate of SiM.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12608409

Please remember that I only want to help you guys. Take a moment and think about the future of SiM before you vote.

If you're not exactly satisfied with the current terms, please let me know what can be done to satisfy you. I am up for negotiation as long as you're reasonable.
>>
>>29742924
I'd rather keep the threads separate.

It's clear both threads harbor very different content. Even if we could peacefully co-exist (which I doubt), just from an organizational standpoint I'd rather have what little content we are still producing kept separate so it doesn't get drowned out.
>>
>>29742924
I dont really see the point of not going grimdark if the posts are already labelled with SiM
I mean, im not a fan of the deep end grimdark shit, but that seems like a redundant rule.
>>
>>29742924
Even as someone who enjoys browsing both threads, I think this is a terrible idea.

Really we gain nothing by it. Sporadic content is sporadic content. Trying to jam it into a vaguely related thread just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>29742924
No. We don't need your charity. Fuck off.
>>
File: mlfw5156_small.png (58KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw5156_small.png
58KB, 320x320px
>>29742924
No, terrible idea.

All the usual obvious reasons aside, I found this whole post very off-putting and I've been trying to figure out specifically why.

I don't even think it's the whole "let us save you, here are the terms" thing (though that's part of it.. like seriously, the fuck..).

I think it's mostly that it just comes across as very non-4chan. It sounds like your thread is run by a board of directors (hell, maybe it is in that IRC channel of yours..). This shit isn't supposed to be managed. No one is supposed to be "in charge" or defining what is and isn't allowed. That's supposed to happen organically. Even back when MrNameless was around, he didn't really run the channel. He posted his thing, other people posted their things, and someone kept a pastebin up to date. This is still how things would seem to be now. I know the writefags have a whole skype thing going on, but olibird isn't popping in here with his trip to instruct us on what to do.

You guys take yourselves way to serious.
>>
File: 1424793060041.png (561KB, 756x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1424793060041.png
561KB, 756x1169px
>>29743045
>olibird isn't popping in here with his trip to instruct us on what to do
Is that a hint that I should? Some of you would like that too much, wouldn't you?
>>
>>29742941
>>29742963
>>29742977
>>29743012
>>29743045
Alright then. Sorry to have bothered you guys. Atleast people can stop complaining about a possible merge.

>>29743045
>very non-4chan
Right, I'll keep that in mind next time I want to help others.

>board of directors
Nope. Just me.

>IRC channel
Don't even use it anymore.

>You guys take yourselves way to serious.
Again, that's just me. I guess I cared too much.
>>
>>29742924
>never completely addressed by either party directly
Alright... I'll try to be as constructive as possible.

>It's own separate "OP" as the second post with all the useful links and info in it
As long as we are the ones who gets to pick what's in that post, I'm okay with this.
>Separate text and voice channels in our discord for users of SiM
This could be useful, yes.
>The opportunity to gain more exposure and grow.
Hmmmm... you're really starting to win me over.
>Mark your stories "SiM" in the first post of that specific update/group of green.
Hahaha! Alright! I'll proudly wear it as a badge of honor!
>Don't go overboard on the grimdark torture porn. Having a little is fine but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.
... GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A BLENDER AND DON'T FORGET TO TURN IT ON!!!!!

I'll write my greens as edgy as I god damn damn please and you are NOT stealing away the one place I can post it in! We don't want your help, we don't want your pity, and we don't want your gracious masters to take us in, show us the error of our ways and rehabilitate us like we're one of your fucking pones! That's your fetish, not ours.

We respect you and do our best to stay out of your business, so be so kind and do the same. You are a fine neighbor, but we're not getting married, please get the hint already.
>>
>>29743111
That's alright, we don't want underage b&s like you in our thread anyway.
>>
>>29743111
Sorry.
>>
>>29743110
>If the general consensus is to not merge, then we can finally put that age old question of "DAE, WE SHOULD MERGE THREADS!!" to rest along with all the shitposts related to it.

>Alright then. Sorry to have bothered you guys. Atleast people can stop complaining about a possible merge.

Oh god I wish this could be true, but it's just not. Every time this topic comes up it goes down in flames, but you can be sure it'll come up again in a few months.. it always does.
>>
>>29742924
Apparently I'm in the only one who thinks the threads have far more in line with each other than most are willing to admit, and could perfectly well coexist without too much trouble. Already you have situations where people pick and choose what stories in the thread people do or don't like. They read what they like, ignore everything else (with the exception of fagfag, who's... special) and we've had stories receive feedback in both threads over time.

But I don't think trying to have two separate communities existing under one thread is healthy or productive. That way does lead to conflict, because you are ultimately artificially producing a barrier which will cause each group to think of the others as separate, even if there is cross-communication normally.

If we merge, it should just be a straight up merger. People will still choose to read and reply to what they like, and just scroll past what they don't. No story tags (fucking awful idea on its own), no content limitations, no separate OP or channels. Just merger. If we don't merge, then we don't merge. Half-measures, though, will go nowhere.
>>
>>29742924
The time to talk about merging would have been when we were dead for the past two months, not right after we clawed ourselves back to life. I agree that trying to restrict our content AFTER wanting us to label it is absurd. Pick one or the other.

That being said, I love the idea of a Discord for SiM. Would anyone else be interested in one?
>>
>>29743110
>>29743123
No worries, at least you came here with the intention to help. Thanks for taking the initiative.
>>
File: SiM1.png (185KB, 981x1029px) Image search: [Google]
SiM1.png
185KB, 981x1029px
>>29743241
>a Discord for SiM
sure
>>
>>29743123
Sorry for shouting at you. I know you felt like you were helping, and I honestly believe you had good intentions. But you're asking us to give away the one thing that makes us what we are.
>there has to be a line drawn somewhere.
Everyone can come in and post any green they want, and the're either get constructive criticism, asked for more, or ignored (Or if a miracle happens someone might even remember they are reading a CYOA and actually suggest something!). We don't limit out content. That's where the line is drawn.

I wouldn't mind posting in your thread, I wouldn't even mind wearing my yellow badge so that your people can filer everything I say. But I will never agree to restrictions on content, and if you aren't ready to accept that, I'll never agree to a merge.

Yes, our thread is barely surviving on page 9 bumps and censored porn. Yes, your thread has ten times more writefags. Yes, our themes have more things in common than in difference. Yes, you are a good person for trying to help.

But I'd much rather see this thread starve to death, then get revived for a week when someone actually shows up with a green and then watch it starve to death all over again, than to give up raping horses... I guess it's why Proportional Punishment resonates so well with me. Hint, hint. >>29743067 Write faster!

>>29743241
I like the idea of a SiM discord, but maybe we could, you know, talk in the thread instead? What are your interests?

>>29743417
Niiiiiiice. Once Luna doesn't need her muzzle, we should do exactly that and keep her as out cuddle buddy. On a completely different note, could you draw some Hope wing-abuse, please?
>>
>9 again
>>
File: 920614.gif (491KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
920614.gif
491KB, 640x480px
>>29738842
>>
>>29743417
I really like this picture, but I feel like the way she's touching the muzzle and the heart are sending mixed signals.
>>
>>29743123
Shall I try dumping what we have of Rarity's debt to show you how "open" your thread would be to our content? I'm willing to eat a ban for it.
>>
>>29738876
>" say no more"
>unzip pants
>>
>>29745447
As a SiMfag I say, please don't.
>>
>>29745447
How about nah? Unless you just really want to, they already called it off.
>>
>>29745447
I want to love Rarity's Debt. Most of it's fantastic, especially everything surrounding Sweetie Belle, I just really wish Rarity took longer fully break. She went from barely going along to full on bimbo/pet SO fast.
>>
>>29745685
That story hits all my usual nope buttons, but jesus fuck does it still make my dick hard.
>>
>>29745716
If you want a similar "so wrong but damn" experience, I'd recommend the tarnished silver series on Fimfiction.

If you can get past the foalcon elements of that story, it's actually really damn good. It's one of those stories that by the end you don't even care about the fetish elements, you're in it for the characters and the story.
>>
File: 1054056.jpg (106KB, 896x832px) Image search: [Google]
1054056.jpg
106KB, 896x832px
>>29744926
>>
>>29743417
what is this bug from
>>
>>29746461
Forlorn Hope, from Proportional Punishment. http://pastebin.com/uY83evb2
>>
File: SIM.png (498KB, 969x1409px) Image search: [Google]
SIM.png
498KB, 969x1409px
>>29745158
she's still getting used to it but she likes it
>>29746461
Proportional Punishment
>>
>>29745735
That's my problem with Rarity's Debt and Tarnished Silver both. Once the stuff with foals slips in, it hits my nope-meter so fucking hard that I can't even enjoy it as pure fap material. The creepy overrides everything else.

It was also a problem I had with Exchange Rate Anon's writefag, if anyone remembers that guy. When it got to the point where he was writing his Anon as buying child sex slaves and still insisting that no, his Anon was actually the good guy - well, I noped out of it right there.
>>
>>29746476
>Chain is gone
W-why?!
>>
>>29746498
>ERA
His story was enjoyably over-the-top silly,and his porn was extremely fappable. But he put too much of his political views into his green and everyone started taking things seriously. A tragic loss
>>
>>29746476
I love the detail of the buckle on the muzzle.
>>
File: 1035707.png (1016KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1035707.png
1016KB, 1024x1280px
— FROM THE DESK OF HER IMPERIAL AND ROYAL HIGHNESS NIGHTMARE MOON, EMPRESS OF THE EQUESTRIAN EMPIRE, SPEAKER OF THE LAW, DEFENDER OF ORDER, PROTECTOR OF LUNA, GUARDIAN OF THE NIGHT, AND KEEPER OF THE STARS —
Subjects,

It hath come to our attention that our subjects have become lost; cast adrift and astray in the wilderness. In truth, our heart aches with this news, for we know how our subjects yearn for our voice; seek refuge neath our wing.

It is with this knowledge that we have issued a Royal Degree; instruction to our most productive and creative of minds. That they shall found a forum for free and rapid discussion; conversation between those loyal to our Crown.

We ask thou merely touch our arcane enchantment; that thou will be summoned to this free forum. (https://discord.gg/kbnyu6Y)

Be quick of mind and reflex little ones; for our heart yearns for all of our subjects to experience commune and comfort.

Your most loving Empress,
-NM.
>>
File: SIM.png (494KB, 979x1409px) Image search: [Google]
SIM.png
494KB, 979x1409px
>>29746503
>>
>>29747156
Perfect.
>>
>>29721862
>ywn make /mlp/ into your personal harem
>>
>>29747156
Fantastic
>>
>9
>>
>>29746554
>>29746498
Link to ERA? I don't see in the pastebin
>>
Conveniently placed in the same position as the Psychic Dominator.
>>
>>29747156
If I pull that off will you die?
>>
>>29748532
>tfw when you will never unleash a tidal wave of psychic energy throughout Equestria
>tfw there will never be free will, only your will
>tfw you will never BE ONE WITH YURI
>>
>>29748450
ERA is short for Exchange Rate Anon. He's written a few stories, iirc.
>>
File: 1312063.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1312063.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>29746233
>>
>9
>>
File: 1292249.jpg (964KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1292249.jpg
964KB, 2000x2000px
>>29749846
>>
>>29746233
Paddle her little butt.
>>
>>29742654
>Writebro posts green.
>It's immediately drowned out by spg bullshit.

There's not much for me to give a proper review, but for what it is, it's pretty sexy. Any hope for more like this?
>>
>>29742654
Please do continue. I meant to respond earlier, but we need more of this. Good femdom is a rare thing on this board.
>>
>>29752114
>>
>>29748707
>tfw you will never sink time has come to actiwate zem
>>
>>29742654
I like it baren
>>
>>29742654
He can't stroke himself off through the cage via magic?
>>
>9
>>
kill yourselves degenerates
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
>>29753083
Depends heavily on your headcanon on how fine-tuned a unicorn's TK is. It seems pretty reasonable that a tight fit would make it difficult.

Plus, I mean, it'd probably be only more teasing for him to do that if he can't become erect.
>>
>>29754862
>>
File: 1323988.png (1MB, 1500x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1323988.png
1MB, 1500x1139px
>>29751089
>>
A story i found about starlight being trained to be anons pet.
https://pastebin.com/qsArUNJn
>>
>>29756061
Maaan, that was good. Is the writer still working on it, or did he quit?
>>
>>29756444
I think it was a one-off, pretty much.

Nice trips, though.
>>
>>29755705
Unf
>>
>>29756882
Aaah well, that's disappointing. I was hoping we'd eventually get to see Glimglam rewarded.
>>
>>29757937
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
>>29757937
me too
>>
File: 1314430.png (3MB, 1643x2314px) Image search: [Google]
1314430.png
3MB, 1643x2314px
>>29755705
>>
>>29686619
I don't understand the reasoning here. "The thread is dead so move it to a place with even less of an audience". Might as well just let it die and move the stories over to /spg/ at that point.
>>
>>29760017
its not showing up on megchans derpibooru what is the sauce
>>
>>29760479
Works fine for me?
https://derpibooru.org/1314430
>>
>>29760017
Interesting, I have two of the same image in my folders, but there are no differences save for a small strand of fluid.
>>29760434
Go post the story from >>29745447 over in /wkg/ and let me know how that goes for you.
>>
>>29760849
>>
File: 1334926.png (1013KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1334926.png
1013KB, 1500x1500px
>>29760017
>>
>>29761829
She wants a belly rub really bad
>>
File: 1318932.png (2MB, 1672x3181px) Image search: [Google]
1318932.png
2MB, 1672x3181px
>>29761829
>>
File: 1298391.jpg (641KB, 1781x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1298391.jpg
641KB, 1781x3000px
>>29763140
>>
File: 1140927.png (1MB, 726x5082px) Image search: [Google]
1140927.png
1MB, 726x5082px
>>
File: 1305991.png (153KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1305991.png
153KB, 1414x1000px
>>29763546
>>
File: 1326553.png (258KB, 1280x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1326553.png
258KB, 1280x1199px
>>29764478
>>
>>29764478
its trash
anonfilly is the most cancerous thing to ever come out of this board
>>
File: 1386700.png (988KB, 1341x1809px) Image search: [Google]
1386700.png
988KB, 1341x1809px
>>29764860
>>
>>29763546
That horn is really small.
>>
>>29766383
It's because she's shit at magic.
>>
>>29766437
Didn't know magic was proportional to the size of the horn.
>>
File: 1321607.png (650KB, 1250x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1321607.png
650KB, 1250x1400px
>>29766119
>>
>>29767063
>>
File: 1333809.png (3MB, 3144x2222px) Image search: [Google]
1333809.png
3MB, 3144x2222px
>>29767063
>>
>>29742924
>>29742941
>>29742963
>>29742977

I've never gone into either of your slave threads before now. Whats the difference between the two?
>>
>>29701185
"""proportional"""" punishment? absolutely not.
>>
>>29768132
BDSM and Cropped Porn General vs White Knight General.
>>
>>29768160
>""proportional""
What the fuck does all the punctuation mean?
>>
>>29768971
>>
>>29768971
It means he's such a newfag he doesn't know how to >implying.
>>
>>29768599
ah. guess the other one's more my speed, then. cheers m8
>>
>9
>>
While we eternally wait for proper green, would anyone mind if I posted a half-finished story I have, for feedback? I was never quite sure where I wanted to go with it.
>>
>>29770496
Go for it
>>
>>29770496
Go ahead buddy
>>
“...In times of old, the spices used on this plate alone would have cost more than an entire army. Nations would have gone to war over shipments of them. Your family’s estate would have been bankrupted for a single taste. Yet we offer it to you. Why is that? What makes YOU deserving of a meal that was once the envy of kings?”
>Octavia looks down at her hooves, withering under your gaze.
>She fights with her tongue as she no doubt searches for the right words that will please you.
>It’s rather...endearing, how hard she tries to make you happy, despite her sun-bleached upbringing.
>If more ponies were like her, your return wouldn't have had to be so violent.
>Finally, she finds her voice, “Empress...I’m not.”
>You narrow your eyes.
>Rather than heed the warning she’s been given, she continues stumbling blindly down that path.
>”I don’t deserve to have anything more than grass clipppings and water.”
>...
>She tries, but half the time what comes out of her mouth is inane garbage.
"Are you claiming that We erred in our judgement? That you understand the place of ponies better than your Empress? Pray tell, where has Our understanding failed? Where have you gained this secret knowledge which even Our Crown is not worthy of possessing?"
>Her ears sink down as you verbally pierce the earthen veil that blankets her mind.
>Like a foal caught misbehaving, she hunkers down, her pupils shrinking to pinpricks as she struggles once more to respond, “I...I don’t know what you’re talking about, Empress. Please, I was just answering your question!”
“We did not ask you IF you were deserved this meal, We asked you WHY you were deserving. Is there is something you have kept hidden from Us? Some secret you have deigned Us unworthy of knowing, that would damage you in the eyes of the crown?”
>”No, Empress, of course not!” She throws herself at your hooves, her voice threatening to crack.
>>
>>29771045
>“I would never try to hide anything from you! I’m sorry, I just-this dish-the smell, it overwhelmed me, and I-”
“Then answer Our question, Melody, or We will replace you with a maid who can TOLERATE the presence of Our meals..”
>Were it any other pony, your word would have been final and she’d be gone.
>But...you can see her heart is in the right place, even if her mind is not.
>...Unless she ACTUALLY believed you’d fall for such a thinly veiled excuse…
>For now, you’ll assume she was just panicking, as she is wont to do.
>She goes back to wrestling with her tongue, faster this time.
>Good.
>At least she realizes she’s burned through your patience for the night.
>She opens her mouth to give what will no-doubt be an asinine response that you will proceed to mock, when another, more masculine voice rings out.
>”Octavia, what do you think you’re doing here?”
>It’s your Beast.
>With a start, she twists around to face where his voice had come from, her mouth agape while still leaving a fear-filled, pleading eye on you.
>You find yourself having to suppress a smile.
>She has no idea who to answer first!
>The idea of invoking either of your wraths, should she choose to answer the other is too much for her.
>The poor thing’s mind has shut down!
>Before she has a chance to arrive at the correct conclusion (which is of course to inform him of your will), your human enters the room, his scowl vanishing the moment he lays eyes on you.
>Your smile tears free of its chains.
“Aaahh, Ogre, your timing is impeccable. Would you care to join Us for dinner? Our chefs have prepared a most exotic dish.”
>He may not be able to fully appreciate just what you’re offering, but…
>It’d be rather nice to enjoy a meal with the two beings who have managed to most earn your favor.
>”No thanks, Empress. I already ate.”
>It takes every ounce of your self control to keep your ears from drooping.
>He’s...rejecting you?
>>
>>29771058
>No, no of course not, he’s never done anything like that before.
>He must be put off by the garish smell from your meal!
>You knew such a bombastic, overly hedonistic dish was a bad idea.
>Coming from his backwards culture, it must be as though you have gold flakes covering your food!
>He’s not impressed by your opulence, he’s disgusted by it…
>”Is that MY maid?” He jabs a claw towards the still-paralyzed Octavia, “I thought we agreed that you wouldn’t interfere with my property.”
>You bristle, the combined insults being too much for you to bare,
“Do you forget Our crown? She is as much Our property as YOU, Henchman, and We shall do with her as We please!”
>Glaring at him, you silently dare him to challenge your authority.
>But rather than meet your challenge, he raises his paws in surrender, “Of course, Empress. You’re right, I’m sorry.”
>...
>This is why he’s your favorite subject.
>Along with the wonderfully brutal ways he invents to punish your most wayward subjects.
>”Can I get her back now? There’s something I want her to see.”
>The cowardly mare has still barely moved.
>If she can’t bring herself to speak normally around you both, then she doesn’t deserve this meal.
“We are finished with her. Do with her what you will.”
>Looking at Octavia, he jerks his head, rousing her from her stupor by commanding her to follow him.
>...
>Your Brute needs to see that you command her just as much as he does.
“Maid. Do you forget your place?”
>Her ears slip down as her cheeks flush.
>Your Beast gives you a questioning look as she leaves his side, almost galloping back over to you.
>As her lips meet your hoofguard, your grin returns in full force, your gaze meeting his.
>With your ego satisfied, you return your attention to your meal, sparing Octavia only the barest of acknowledgements as she mumbles in apology.
>>
>>29771066
>As they leave, you pick at your food.
>What was once a climactic explosion of flavor is now a gaudy, wasteful miss mash.
>It’s disgusting.
>...He chose her over you.
>You asked him to spend time with you, and he instead left with HER.
>He rejected you.
>You!
>The most powerful pony that has ever lived, the living Empress, she who gives life to the stars, the one who brought him to this world, gave him everything, a title, slaves, a place in your castle…
>And he chose a plain, earthen mare.
>Because there was “something he wanted her to see.”
>He had already rejected her before!
>What could POSSIBLY be so interesting as to pull him away from you?
>You eye the disgusting mess your chef tried to serve you.
>Your appetite’s gone.
>Disciplining the chef for his callous disregard of seasonings can wait; you’re going to see what it is, exactly, your beast and maid are doing together.
>Melding into mist, you fly through your castle unseen, soon reaching your two favored subjects.
>As they work their way down to the dungeons of the castle, your Brute grills Octavia, demanding to know what you were doing with her.
>He seems rather…pleased when she talks of how you degraded her, reminding her of her place in the world.
>...Or is he disgusted?
>His alien face can be SO difficult to read!
>They stop at a door-you rematerialize behind them as he unlocks it.
>”This is it. You’re going to love this, it’s hilarious.”
“What, pray tell, are We going to love?”
>The two of them jump at your words.
>Octavia whirls around, her legs almost collapsing under her as she lays eyes on you, “E-empress! I didn’t realize you were accompanying us!”
>Your troll is less deferential in his surprise, “Aah! Dammit Nightmare! Couldn’t you give me some warning the next time you do that?”
>You ignore their protests.
“Were you planning this to be an exclusive event, Ogre? Did you think We would not enjoy seeing whatever it is you wish to show off?
>>
>>29771078
>”No, Empress, of course not! I just...figured you’d think I was stupid for finding this amusing,” The Brute backpedals
>It is as poor of an excuse as the one your maid tried earlier.
“We are always fascinated by your crude attempts to assimilate yourself in Our world. Now show us what amuses you so.”
>Octavia, upon seeing that she is not the subject of your wrath, slowly raises herself once more,
>”...You’re right, I should have asked if you wanted to join us. The other day, the Cult captured this pony. Apparently she caused half of Ponyville to be destroyed by some sort of monster.”
>He pushes the door open to reveal a blue unicorn mare, her nose black, gagged with a bridle and strapped to a breeding rack.
>She looks up at you, a spark of hope at once igniting and dying as she realizes who you are.
>...
“We fail to see what is so humorous about this.”
>Looking out of the corner of your eye, you see your maid shares your feelings.
>”My lord? Why is the fur on her nose black?” Your maid ventures.
>The Ogre looks between the two of you.
>While his ears do not broadcast his emotions, you can still watch his confidence waver,
>“She...likes to call herself great and powerful, I was going to show she was no more great than a bitch in heat...that’s irrelevant now. Back here’s the funny part.”
>You could put an end to this right now.
>But...your curiosity has gotten the better of you.
>With a bit of magic to prod your maid into accompanying, you follow your Brute.
>The bound mare cries unintelligibly, begging you for undeserved mercy, her bonds rattling as she struggles against them while the three of you move around behind her.
>The Beast talks over her, “I was going to break her in the usual way, when I found… ”
>He grabs her tail, the mare freezing up at once, save for a low, wordless whine.
>”This!” He yanks her tail high, revealing…
>What in the name of your stars and moon?
“Champion! To Our side at once!”
>>
>>29771090
>Flaring your wings in alarm, you grab ahold of Octavia with your mane, she yelps out as you pull her to safety.
>Letting her tail go, the Brute growls out, “If you don’t want to lose that tail, you’ll keep it raised, Trixie,” before joining you.
>”Well? Isn’t that hilarious?”
>You position yourself to shield both the human and your maid from the...anomaly, a bulwark for your subjects.
>”...No, huh?”
“Ogre...that is...NOT a marehood under her tail…”
>It’s…
>”I don’t understand what’s wrong,” Octavia gasps out in your grasp, “She was just born a colt.”

Forgive me for any typos, I haven't edited it. What are you guy's thoughts on this? Did you enjoy it at all? Is it worth continuing? If so, I'm not even sure how/
>>
>>29771108
I'd read it. Anon turning him/her into a slutty stallionboi. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>29771450
>>
>>29771108
Sure, although I'm more interested in the NMM and Anon dynamic here.
>>
File: 17831048.png (1MB, 2520x1144px) Image search: [Google]
17831048.png
1MB, 2520x1144px
>>29771108
I dig it, I like nightmare in this
>>
>>29771108
besides the spelling errors it was a great start.
my only issue would be how emotional Octavia seems to act.
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 2458x2080px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 2458x2080px
WIP
>>
>>29773442
I am 110% on board
>>
>>29773442
Love the faces.
>>
>>29773442
Very nice, and while horn "mutilation" isn't my thing, I'll make the suggestion of having some jewelry added to Trixie. Perhaps some earrings with Twilight's cutie mark to show ownership and a necklace of sorts with Nightmare Moon's cutie mark on what's left of Trixie's horn as a reminder that Nightmare Moon is her true ruler.
>>
>>29771108
You've definitely got the thread's classic NMM down pat, and I love it. Considering her typical obsession with 'the natural order of things' in this thread, this is going to make her flip a shit... and I'd love to see it.
>>
>>29771108
>“Champion! To Our side at once!”
>You position yourself to shield both the human and your maid
That's not how champions works. It would be ten times cuter if she was shielding Octavia, while hiding behind Anon herself.

Generally though, I love to see the good old NMM back. Dangerously unstable but not intentionally mean, aggressively lashing out because of her insecurity, and most importantly, having a blast showing off her superiority. A force of nature with puffy cheeks. Amazing.

>dixie
I don't know... this is kinda gay for the original anon... eeeh whatever, if he cared about weird body parts he wouldn't be fucking hordes, proceed with the rape.

>how to continue
NMM having a meltdown. Not an angry room freezing outburst, but more like finding out that her whole life was a lie and the world is suddenly a scary place. Keep the fun, keep the cute, and if you could put some rape in there as well, that would be nice too.
>>
>>29775014
>>
File: 1442636811562.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442636811562.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>29775014
>A force of nature with puffy cheeks
>>
>>29776714
>>
File: 1314097.jpg (201KB, 1024x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1314097.jpg
201KB, 1024x1287px
>>29767772
>>
File: 1280165.png (617KB, 900x652px) Image search: [Google]
1280165.png
617KB, 900x652px
>>29777764
>>
>>29775014
>A force of nature with puffy cheeks
kek
>>
>>29778257
oh my
>>
>>29773442
Great job
>>
File: 983720.png (576KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
983720.png
576KB, 1024x655px
>>29778257
>>
File: 1423534190678.jpg (573KB, 1900x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1423534190678.jpg
573KB, 1900x1484px
Well that was a fun and interesting day.
>>
>>29780182
Agreed
>>
>>29780197
>>
>>29780575
>>
>>29779780

> my honoured

Wat.
>>
File: 37689912.jpg (17KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
37689912.jpg
17KB, 400x449px
>>29675614
That broken bluebird link isn't working for me, anyone have a different one? It's been so long, I have no idea how much of it I missed.
>>
>>29781158
https://pastebin.com/uW2Sqd4D
There ya go, friendo
>>
Hey, we're still here even!

.. neat!
>>
File: NIGHTMAREMOON.png (432KB, 900x685px) Image search: [Google]
NIGHTMAREMOON.png
432KB, 900x685px
>>
>>29781626
AYYYYYY!
>>
>>29768971
>>29769430
>implying I don't.
quotes are just inline versions of implying implications
>>
File: 1277371.jpg (124KB, 809x664px) Image search: [Google]
1277371.jpg
124KB, 809x664px
>>29779780
>>
File: 1240833.gif (600KB, 572x285px) Image search: [Google]
1240833.gif
600KB, 572x285px
>>29783733
>>
File: 1324978.png (2MB, 2580x3700px) Image search: [Google]
1324978.png
2MB, 2580x3700px
>>29784237
>>
File: 1426439689622.jpg (217KB, 1042x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1426439689622.jpg
217KB, 1042x1024px
>>29785824
>>
OLIBIRD WHEN
>>
“You’re still going to the show tomorrow, right?”
>You gently bite down onto her ear, eliciting a small twitch and quiet moan from her mouth.
>She’s too weak to resist, the afterglow of a good fuck keeping her sedated on your bed.
>Luckily, you know how to get a reaction.
>A gentle grunt escapes your mouth as you adjust yourself before gently thrusting once more into the mare.
>This time, a much louder moan escapes her mouth, and she arches her back gently.
>You release your grip on her hear.
“Are you going to answer, or do you need a little something to help wake you up?”
>She adjust herself the best she can given your presence between her folds.
>”Darling please… We just finished…”
>Another gentle thrust.
“And? I could go for a third round…”
>In all reality you aren’t in the mood, but you aren’t going to tell her that.
>And fortunately, your bluff goes undetected.
>“Yes, of course I’m going to go…”
>You thrust one last time deep into the mare, before unceremoniously sliding out, allowing the previously blocked off fluid to pour out of her.
“Good, I was worried, I’d have nothing to look at while I was there.
>You smile, and take a whiff of the scent leaching from her coat.
>Perfume.
>Well… /sex/ and perfume.
>You inhale once again, taking a deep whiff of her mane.
>Then leaning away slightly, you take a look down.
>Fluids are still leaking out of her, dripping down onto her coat.
>Fortunately her snow-white fur hides it with relative ease.
>>
>>29787448
>Some time passes.
>You’re far too drained to move, and the mare beside you doesn’t seem particularly motivated to get going either.
>…
>Rarity.
>She’s just as good in bed as you imagined she would be.
>A little more challenging than most other mares to actually /get/ into bed, but it has certainly been worth it.
>She starts to get up.
>You don’t make any effort to stop her; you’ve already had your fun.
>Instead you snicker to yourself.
>You remember the first night you brought her home.
>The little virgin filly, wanting to keep her “purity” in the world of fashion.
>Naive doesn’t even /begin/ to describe her.
>But in time she realized sex was a part of any business transaction.
>And a mare like herself certainly had something to offer
>So, a few weeks later she came around and raised her pretty little tail.
>The realization that she simply didn’t have the money to support her business without your help was enough to convince her.
>The prospect of having to return to farmville, and tell her friends and family that she /failed/ was too much for her.
>So the good little mare got her priorities straight, and came back to let you rut.

>You watch as she moves beside the bed, straightening her mane.
>She’s not crying, but you can certainly tell she’s upset.
>These bootycalls /kill/ her inside; you don’t need to be Helpful Advice to see that.
>To have her dignity rutted out of her every few days has certainly changed her attitude a little.
>She’s less chipper than she was before — at least when around you.
>She doesn’t mention her friends or family /nearly/ has much as she did when you first met her.
>No doubt she’d be ashamed if they ever found out about her… visits.
>>
>>29787457
>She looks down at the floor, lifting her modest day-dress off of the ground, before gently putting it on.
“Is Sweetie Belle coming along tomorrow? I know Sassy mentioned saw her in your boutique yesterday.”
>Her magic falters a little, and she clears her throat.
>“Darling, I-“
>You interrupt her.
“It’s ‘Daddy’ remember? I can’t /stand/ this Darling shit. This is Canterlot, not Farmville.”
>She nods, before speaking once again in a much quieter tone.
>“Daddy… I don’t think Sweetie Belle would… enjoy going to the fashion show. She’s not very much interested in-”
>You shake your hoof.
“That’s nonsense. Every filly loves this stuff. Bring her along, I’m sure she’ll have a good time.”
“Besides, she’s a good looking filly, I’d like to see her.”
>Rarity’s eyes go wide.
>You let out of modest chuckle.
“Relax, I’m only teasing! I’m a sexual deviant, not a filly fondler!”
>She narrows her eyes and pouts.
>“That's… not funny. She’s my sister.”
>You quickly reply.
“And in a few year’s she’ll be on my checklist, but it’s nothing to worry about at the moment.”
>She falls silent deciding not to debate the issue.
>…
>The room is oddly calm.
>You idling watch as she buttons up the bottom of her dress.
>She really is a gorgeous mare.
>Maybe there’s a modern trend? While she’s not /shaped/ like a model in the way Sassy is, she certainly looks better than most mares in Canterlot.
>The subtle yet noticeable rise of her hips — the thickness of her flank.
>If you closed your eyes, you’d almost think she was an earth pony.
>You smile.
>Maybe she’s not close to Canterlot nobility as she likes to think; she is from Farmville after all.
>>
>>29787463
>Reaching over with your magic, you open up the bed-stand drawer and withdraw a tissue.
>You casually lift her tail, and wipe the trails of semen and juice from her hind legs and thighs.
“You /did/ use the spell right?”
>She flinches at your unprompted touch, but quickly looks forward, and tries her best to continue dressing herself.
>”Pardon?”
>You snort.
“/The spell/ Rarity; don’t play dumb. The last thing I want you strolling back in here with a bastard child in a few months.”
>Her snout scrunches.
>“Of course I did darl-….. daddy.”
>You nod.
“That’s a good girl.”
>…
>She finishes dressing herself and you casually toss the tissue into the nearby waste-bin.
>As she makes her way toward the door you decide it would be a good idea to see her out, lest she go wandering around your home and end up getting lost.
>With all the grace of a drunk donkey you roll out of bed, gently wiping the crust from your eyes.
>She looks over her shoulder.
>“You don’t need to walk me out, I’ll be fine…”
>You shoot her a glare.
>A look of confusion appears on her face.
>Then, a look of shame.
>”I’ll be fine… daddy.”
>You snort.
“For how loudly you were screaming that last night it’s odd how much trouble you’re having saying it right now.
>She doesn’t reply, but steps slowly out of the way so that you can lead her from the bedroom.
>>
>>29787469
>A few moments later you arrive at your front door, Rarity in tow.
>You reach over to the coat rack, and grab a large black fur overcoat, which would perhaps more accurately be described as a cloak.
“Here, put this on.”
>She looks at you with a sense of mild annoyance, and attempts to reach past you.
>“That’s not the coat I wore here dar-
>She catches herself.
>“Daddy... “
>You meet her magic in mid-air, stopping her.
“I know it’s not; I don’t care.”
>She’s confused.
“It’s cold outside and the coat you wore is too light for the weather; wear this and I’ll have your jacket sent to your home later today.”
>She considers for a moment, before shaking her head.
>“That’s very kind of you, but I really-“
“This isn’t a conversation Rarity, take it. You can keep it.”
>Lifting up you easily place it onto the mare before you.
“Besides, I’m not totally sure I got everything out of your coat, and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to make a scene in public.”
>She looks away for a moment before you quickly, yet gently grab her chin.
“Give me a kiss.”
>>
>>29787472
>You can tell there is struggle going on in her head.
>She doesn’t really want to kiss you.
>Then again, you don’t really care.
>Leaning in, your lips meet and your tongue gently worms it’s way into her mouth.
>Brushing your magic down the length of her neck and forelegs, you can tell she’s gone weak.
>You gently sneak your magic underneath her tail, lifting it /just/ enough to get a reaction from her.
>Her muscles once again regain their strength.
>For a few more moments the kiss lingers, before you pull away.
”Celestia, you’re a fun little mare.”
>Stepping aside, you open the door leading outside.
“I’ll see you tomorrow — maybe we go out to dinner after the show? Me you and Sweetie Belle?”
>She doesn’t answer.
“Then you can drop her off, and we can come back to my place; how does that sound?”
>Nearly out the door she looks back to you.
>You give her the same look parents give their children when they tell them to eat their vegetables.
>She sighs, and looks down.
>“Ok… daddy…”
>>
>>29787474
This is the first 1/3ish of the story, and the first of two scenes. I'll post the remainder some time tomorrow.

Feedback, comments, etc are welcome.
>>
>>29787495
Not bad, but the daddy thing puts me off.
>>
Will give feedback tomorrow when I'm not brain-dead with exhaustion.
>>
File: 1304534.png (1MB, 1280x994px) Image search: [Google]
1304534.png
1MB, 1280x994px
>>29785824
>>
>>29740972
SPG fag here: We have a million candles, you have a sun.
>>
>>29742941
>so it doesn't get drowned out
Delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>29787495
I like it, but the daddy thing makes me think of my recently deceased father. This immediately makes me lose any boner I might have. I do like it though.
>>
File: 1328990.png (749KB, 2048x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1328990.png
749KB, 2048x1556px
>>29788528
>>
>>29790311
Had a good laugh because it looked like she was doing that duck face selfie nonsense in the thumbnail.
>>
>>29790311
I love that she has a handle.
>>
>>29787474
>A few hours pass.
>Today is going slower than normal.
>For the amount of businesses you supposedly “own,” you do damn near no work.
>As it turns out, having competent managers is a smart business decision.
>So you spent the majority of your day in your study, sipping overpriced white wine, and reading about the fashion week starting tomorrow.
>The life of a fashion mogul.
>///Exciting///
>Turning the page of a random magazine, you sigh.
>For someone who’s name has become synonymous with this event, you know surprisingly little about it.
>Not that it really matters.
>Fashion is… a surprisingly simple game.
>Those at the top decide what other ponies like.
>You’re at the top, so you get to decide what other ponies like.
>But still, you’d like to at least /feel/ like you’re earning a living.
>All of the other self-made ponies in Canterlot, bankers, CEOs, etcetera actually do work.
>Reading reports, and doing fancy math with big numbers.
>You just have sex, and stare a mares in scandalous outfits all day.
>Once again, the life of a fashion mogul.
>…
>You look down at the pitifully low quality magazine before you.
>Your mind drifts back to Rarity.
>Knowing her, she probably masturbates to the simple /idea/ of having her lineup featured in publications like this.
>You turn to the cover.
>”Cosmomare.”
>You chuckle.
>If she wanted the quick path to success she’d stop worrying about what these dropout fashion students write in tabloids, and start worrying about what lingerie you’d like to see her in.
>After all, the Editor-in-Chief of Cosmomare has a habit of making… enticing offers… for the chance to get the first exclusive peek at your lineup every season.
>You take a sip of your wine.
>But if Rarity wants to be a prude she can keep fighting over leftovers; there are plenty of other mares to take her place.
>>
>>29791936
>Some more time passes.
>You… should really stop drinking by yourself.
>Especially this early in the morning.
>Even if you’ve only had glass or two, it’s a bad habit, and one that you’re all too familiar with.
>Fortunately, the sound of the front door opening peaks your attention.
>Sassy Saddles must be home from work.
>…
>A few moments pass before your suspicions are confirmed, and your favorite little gum-ball colored mare strolls into the room.
“How was work?”
>The question is casual enough, any sexual tension between you disappeared long ago.
>”Busy, Rarity is still putting the finishing touches on her collection for tomorrow’s show.”
>She walks over toward you, lifting one of the magazines off the table.
“Speaking of Rarity, how was she today?”
>Saddles is much too focused on the magazine to think subtext of the question.
>”She was fine. Nervous, and maybe a little tired, but that’s normal given the show tomorrow.”
>There’s a slight pause.
“I see…”
>You think for a moment before continuing.
“She’ll do fine; I’ve taken a look at her stuff, and it’s one of the better collections on display tomorrow.”
>Saddles nods.
>“I think so too. She even let me design a piece of it myself.”
>Your ears perk up.
“She did? How come I didn’t hear about this until now?”
>Sassy blushes“I wanted it to be a surprise for tomorrow, It’s one of the designs I made before I came to-“
>There’s a knock at the door, interrupting her response.
>>
>>29791944
>You… aren’t /expecting/ anyone today.
“Sassy, go see who that is, would you?”
>She nods, putting the magazine back onto the table.
>“Of course.”
>With that she quickly disappears from the room.
>You take the moment to contemplate the fact that /Saddles/ designed something for Rarity.
>Knowing Rarity, she probably thought it was a “only fair” to let her assistant have a piece in the show.
>While normally you’d make some remark about how horrendously poor Saddles’ taste is, you remember looking at Rarity’s collection.
>Nothing stood out to you as being something other than Rarity’s work, let alone something designed by Saddles.
>Rarity’s style, while varied, still has a distinct flare to it, and nothing in her shop looked like-
>“Well aren’t you a studious little colt, reading all of those /thick/, scholarly books..."
>Your musing is broken by a familiar voice.
>You look up, and are instantly greeted by a familiar face.
>Fleur-de-Lis.
“It’s the most reading I’ve ever done in my life, I swear.”
>Your joke is met by a delicate little chuckle, as you stand up from your seat.
>Walking toward the snow-white mare, you pull her into a firm hug, and soon a double cheek kiss.
“It’s been a while, hasn’t it?”
>”Mhm, The trip back from Prance look longer than I expected, but I knew I had to be back to see your winter collection!”
>As you break from the embarrass, Saddles enters the room again.
>Fleur immediately notices.
>“And just who is /this/ little doll of yours?Don’t tell me you’ve hired an assistant! You’re lazy enough as it is!”
>You chuckle, and direct Fleur toward the other end of the sofa opposite yourself.
“No no, just an employee of mine who…”
>You take a sit beside Fleur.
“Actually, why don’t you introduce yourself Sassy?”
>>
>>29791951
>The color drains from Saddle’s face ever so slightly.
>”Of-of course Miss Fleur-de-Lis. My name is Sassy Saddles; I’m the head manager at Rarity’s Boutique in Canterlot.”
>Fleur seems to have hardly paid attention to her little introduction, instead pouring a glass of wine for herself.
>“Oh? Rarity’s Boutique? Is that one of your new designers Laundry?”
>You nod.
“Yes it is. I brought her on a little while ago, and she’s done good work. This is going to be her first fashion week here.”
>Fleur replies in her signature teasing tone.
>“Seems like someone has been attempting to cut into my market share while I was away.”
>You smile.
”Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to keep you around when I buy out your stores.”
>>
>>29791964
>It’s been a few months since you’ve seen Fleur.
>An old friend of yours from before you made it big.
>The “you” there is plural; she’s just as, if not even more wealthy than you.
>While you comfortably control the Canterlot Fashion scene, Fleur is your Prench equivalent, and controls a equally impressive fashion catalog.
>The relationship between the two of you has always been surprisingly friendly.
>Most ponies expect the top of the fashion industry to be absolutely cut throat, and for the most part they’re right.
>But past a certain point there’s no true benefit to killing off competition; and you’ve both reached a level of success well beyond that threshold.
>Fashion isn’t like metal forging or ship construction; there is not “objectively” better choice.
>Both of yout catalogs suits slightly different taste, and compliment each other more than they compete with one another.
>…
>Of course, that’s not the only reason why you’re so casual with each other.
>Back when you were both new designers you attended this very same Canterlot fashion week.
>As the stars would have it, you both rented from the same hotel in downtown Canterlot.
>The chemistry was almost instant — A few dozen bottles of wine, and two beds later, you were more than comfortable with each other.
>While the distance between Prance and Canterlot made a true relationship impossible, you’ve always enjoyed your time together.
>Unlike /most/ mares in the industry, Fleur managed to walk the fine line between class and classless.
>While she’s certainly no Celestia, she manages manages to keep a “regal” and lady-like demeanor while having a number of partners.
>And you’re perfectly fine with that. Over the years she’s become more of a sister than a potential girlfriend to you.
>…
>Then again, most stallions probably don’t have their sisters biting their ear and screaming their name at four in the morning.
>>
>>29791970
>“Tell me Sassy, where you ever a model?”
>Fleur’s voice snaps you out of your daydreaming, and you soon realize they’ve been talking to each other this entire time.
>”No Ma’am, I’ve been training myself to be a designer.”
>You look across the room to Saddles, who is clearly star-struck.
>It dawns on you that to Saddles, this is probably akin to meeting Celestia and Luna.
>Fleur-de-Lis is perhaps the only other pony whose reputation in fashion is as big as your own.
>Either one of you could make Saddle’s life change with a simple recommendation, and from her expression, she’s fully aware of that truth.
>“You’ve /never/ modeled? I can’t believe that…”
>Fleur turns toward you.
>“Look at her Laundry, doesn’t she have the perfect shape for it?”
>You shrug.
“She’s never been interested in it. I can’t blame her either, there’s a time limit to being a model after all.”
>Fleur shakes her head.
>“No no no, I /refuse/ to believe she’s never modeled. Stand up for me Sassy, let me get a look at you.”
>Saddles practically springs out of her seat, and takes a few steps forward, standing in front of you and Fleur.
>”Do a spin for me, let me get a look at you.”
>You can see the blush on Sassy’s face getting increasingly red.
>You’re willing to bet she didn’t expect to be looked at by Fleur-de-Lis this morning when she left for work.
>If she did, she probably wouldn’t have eaten that tub of ice cream she left on the kitchen counter last night.
>You decide to play along.
“Why don’t you take off your dress from work? I don’t think it’s very helpful to have so much clothing on when she’s trying to look at you.”
>A /deep/ blush breaks out on Saddle’s face.
>”I…”
>Before she can respond Fleur chips in.
>“I was tempted to ask that myself; it’s hides quite a bit of your physique.”
>>
>>29791976
>“Oh, ok. Let me go change and I’ll be right-“
>You interrupt her.
“Right here is fine. I’m sure this isn’t going to be the first time Fleur has watched another mare get undressed.”
>Saddles, almost comically, has never quite lost the feeling of taboo of taking off clothing around other ponies.
>It’s humorous really, but still extremely common.
>”Oh… um…. Ok then…”
>Saddles looks down, and slowly unbuttons her dress, before lifting it off of her back, and setting it onto the sofa behind her.
>Fleur immediately comments on her body.
>“My, you really /are/ quite beautiful… I’m sure you could make for an excellent model.”
>You roll your eyes.
“I’ve told her the same thing before, but she isn’t interested.”
>Fleur snaps her teeth.
>”It’s a shame really, most mares would kill for a body like hers…”
>…
>An idea comes to mind.
“Sassy.”
>She looks at you, still flooded with a blush.
>“Yes Mr. Laundry?”
“You mentioned that you designed something for Rarity’s collection right? I would assume you have a copy of the piece here correct?”
>Her eyes go /wide/.
>“I…. Umm….”
>”Oh my yes! If a mare like /this/ passed on being a model, I /certainly/ want to see what she can make!”
>Surprisingly, Saddles tries to dissuade the two of you.
>”Oh no. It’s- it’s not done yet. I still have to stitch a few-”
“You told me it was going to be ready for tomorrow. I’m sure it’s fine Sassy, go and put it on for us. This might be the only time you’ll have Fleur’s attention like this.”
>You see Sassy Saddle’s eyes shoot to Fleur, and simply stare.
>>
>>29791985
>“Don’t be coy Sassy, I’m sure that whatever you made is impressive; Laundry isn’t known for helping hopeless designers.”
>There’s a frailness in Saddles’ voice as she replies.
>“Ok then… give me a moment…”
>With that, she disappears from the room.
>...
>As soon as Saddles leaves, Fleur turns toward you and takes a sip of her wine.
>”You’re sleeping with her, aren’t you?”
>You smile bashfully at her question.
>Fleur can be… refreshingly blunt — perhaps the only pony who is willing to do that to you.
“Of course. Do you think I’d let her stay here for free?”
>She smiles.
>“She’s /is/ quite a beautiful mare, I wasn’t teasing when I said that.”
>You nod.
“She’s certainly worth the few hundred bits of food I spend on her every month.”
>Your response forces a laugh from the mare beside you.
>”I'm glad to see you haven't changed much; I was worried when I heard you had to start seeing a doctor.”
>You nod.
“Well… you can thank her for that, she’s certainly helps take care of small things around the house for me.”
>Fleur takes a long sip of her wine before leaning toward you — whispering into your ear.
>“There are… certain things I’d like to take care of tonight…”
>You smile
>Classic Fleur.
>>
>>29791991
>And with impeccable timing Saddles reappears through the door wearing…
>Lingerie.
>Fleur pulls back from your ear and smiles.
>“Well well… someone has certainly been taking notes on Laundry’s style….”
>And briefly glancing over it shows she definitely has.
>It’s certainly…. Attractive.
>In fact, you can feel yourself getting a little bothered already.
>Her tail is wrapped /tight/, and pulled well high and clear, providing an unobstructed view of her goods.
>A tight, yet thin black choker collar, and lacy black leggings accompanying a matching corset which accents her already exceptional curves.
>…
>”You’d have the expert opinion here Mr. Laundry, why don’t you tell us what you think?”
>You shoot a half-hearted glare at Fleur, letting her know you realize what she’s trying to do.
”It’s fairly similar to my 3rd winter collection, although you put a little more emphasis on the tail wrap than I did.”
>You take a sip of your wine, letting Fleur know it’s her turn to talk.
>…
>”Sassy Saddles, you are sleeping with Dirty Laundry, right?”
>You nearly spit your wine out.
>Looking at Saddles, it’s clear she wants to disappear into the floor beneath her hooves.
>”Miss Fleur?”
>She presses on.
>“You’re having sex with him aren’t you? You’re raising your tail for rent, right?”
>She looks down at the ground, absolutely mortified.
>"It's ok Sassy, just say yes, it's not like I couldn't tell..."
>There is the subtlest of nods from Saddles.
>Knowing that a nod isn't going to be good enough for Fleur, you prompt her.
"/Say/ it Saddles, don't play games with her.
>Resigning herself to the inescapable humiliation before her, Saddles finally speaks.
>>
>>29791997
>"Yes... I'm sleeping with him..."
>"And do your parents know about this little... arrangement of yours?"
>Sassy hesitates for a moment and looks at you, almost begging for mercy with her eyes.
>When it becomes clear you aren't going to step in, she talks.
>"No Miss Fleur, no they don't..."
>Fleur smiles.
>"That's not uncommon; I found myself in a similar situation when I was first starting off my career."
>Saddle's eyebrow lifts in clear confusion.
>You simply smile.
>"It wasn't the /exact/ same of course, but I did what I had to do to earn some favors from ponies above me at the time."
>Fleur takes the moment to pour herself another glass of wine."
>Do you know why some ponies are successful? It's because they're willing to lower themselves for an opportunity. They're willing to play the game."
>"A lot of ponies act like it's beneath them. That they can do it on their own.”
>“Their careers are fittingly… unimportant.”
>She swirls her wine in her glass.
>"Consider yourself fortunate Sassy -- you've already found the stallion who can /actually/ make your career."
>"I've seen dozens of mares practically pay to rut a stallion whose little more than a glorified store clerk..."
>Saddles just looks at Fleur, uncertain of exactly how to answer.
>It's not everyday someone /suggest/ you whore yourself out.
>In fact, almost everyone will tell you the exact opposite.
>"Tell me Sassy, does Laundry rut your boss too? She is his new brand, right?"
>Saddles brushes her hooves awkwardly, and looks down.
>There's almost a hint of tears in her eyes.
>>
>>29792004
>"I... can't say..."
"Of course I do; she was here just this morning."
>Saddles looks up.
"You know why she looked tired at work today? That wasn't the fashion show honey, that was me."
>Saddles looks at you.
>You can immediately tell, she knew.
"Admittedly she was a little... prudish about the whole thing, but she's a good rut, and that’s all I care about."
>Fleur snorts.
>"That's pathetic Sassy."
>Sassy looks back to Fleur, her ears sagging.
>"You /live/ here don't you? I don't see why Laundry should need to look to any other mare to get him off."
>Saddles opens her mouth to reply, but is once again cut off by Fleur.
>"Look at him right now, he's excited isn't he?"
>Of course, you are.
>Not fully erect mind you, but the wine, Fleur, and one scandalously dressed mare has managed to get you partially unsheathed.
>"Why don't you come and fix that for him; unless you'd rather have Rarity come and take it from you."
>By now it's clear to Sassy that Fleur isn't asking questions, she's giving orders.
>"Of course... why don't we go upstairs Mr. Laundry, and I'll-"
>"You're going to make him walk upstairs just to get off? Come now Sassy, I'm sure you can tell he doesn't want to do that. Get on your knees and take care of him right here."
>Once again Saddles looks at you for a way out, and once again you don't offer her one.
>She lowers her head ever so slightly, before walking toward the sofa, and taking a seat right before you stallionhood.
>For a moment magic encases your dick, but just as quickly it's gone.
>"No, you aren't going to use magic Sassy, stallions like mares who aren't afraid to use their tongue."
>Far to gone to protest, Sassy replies.
"Of course Miss Fleur…"
>>
>>29792011
>A moment later there are a few kisses along your sheath, and your increasingly exposed tip.
>You notice Sassy's tail twitch slightly.
>”There we go, that wasn’t hard now was it?”
>Fleur looks down at Saddles while still casually sipping her wine.
>You in turn put your own glass down, and simply enjoy the situation before you.
>Moments like these are when you realize just how lucky you are to have Fleur as a friend.
>She is, bar none, the best wing-pony of all time: stallion or mare.
>Almost on queue Fleur casually grasp Saddle’s mane, and guides her head onto your steadily growing length.
>”You’re in a good position here Sassy, enjoy it…”
>Saddle’s eyes are sealed close, and the faintest hint of tears linger on her lashes.
>Fleur turns toward you.
>”Now tell me Laundry, this “Rarity” mare, how often does she put out?”
>You close your eyes, enjoying Saddles’ work.
”Once or twice a week, maybe… hmmm… A little more or less depending on my mood.”
>She smiles.
>”That shouldn’t be hard to beat should it Sassy? You /live/ here.”
>”It shouldn’t take me to realize what Laundry wants. I should have walked in on you giving him some relief…”
>She lifts up the magazine you were reading, and flips through the pages in a showy fashion.
>”Just look at all these mares. He’s been forcing himself to look at them all day and not get anything out of it?”
>”You should offer yourself to him every time you see him;every time he lays down, every time he wakes up… every time he /looks/ at you.”
>Setting the magazine down, Fleur gently pulls Saddle’s off of you, revealing a now fully grown stallionhood, veins pulsing on either side.”
>She chuckles.
>”Yes… that will do…”
>>
>>29792022
>Looking back to Saddles she continues.
>”Since it’s fairly clear you haven’t been earning your keep, and I’m here now, I’ll be taking care of my little Laundry this week.
>She rubs her hoof across your chest in a protective manner, practically claiming you from Saddles.
>”After that I’ll leave it to you — if Laundry is satisfied with your work, I might even take some time to look at your proposals myself as a favor for taking care of my Dirty Laundry…”
>Saddles slowly stands, wiping a small dribble of drool from her mouth.
>“Yes… Ms. Fleur…. Thank you…”
>Fleur slides herself slightly closer to you, and sets her wine down on the table.
>She gently grasp your length herself, tenderly stroking it so as to keep it ready.
>”Now why don’t you go upstairs and make Laundry’s bed like a good little house filly? Knowing Laundry I doubt he made it when he woke up today…”
>Wanting nothing more than to leave, she nods.
>”Of- of course.”
>”Good, then don’t interrupt us. I didn’t show up this week to be pestered by some side mare like you…”
>With that, Sassy all but runs out of the room.
>….
>It’s now you and Fleur.
>”How was that?”
>She chuckles, leaning ever closer to you.
>”She’s a good filly, all she needed was some positive encouragement…”
>You’re much too focused on your stallion hood to really be interested in this conversation at the moment.”
“Yeah… sure… let’s go upstairs, I want to see how you’ve changed over the last few months…”
>She playfully shakes her head.
>”Tell me Laundry… do you remember why that first Fashion week was so much fun? Why I love spending this time with you?”
>Your mind nearly blank at this point, you shake your head.
>She chuckles.
“I’ll tell you why…”
>She leans close, her lips once again tickling your ear.
>”I was in heat.”
>>
>>29792041
Done.

As I was posting this I noticed a few of the dialogue arrows were incorrect, so if you need clarification on who is saying what let me know.

I've had this story for a few months pretty much entirely written, but never got around to posting it. I hope you all enjoyed it. Dirty Laundry is fairly interesting to write.

As always, feedback, reviews, comments and suggestions are always welcome.
>>
>>29792062
>>
>>29787495
I'm with that other anon, I like the story so far but daddy kinks kill my boner.
>>
>>29793124
>>29789243
>>29787654
Perhaps I should clarify this.

I /really/ hate the "daddy" term as well. It's an artistic choice; playing into the sleezy-like feel that Dirty Laundry should have.
>>
>>29793307
>artistic choice
>writing porn on a Taiwanese yak milking board
I like your writing but…
>>
>>29793307
Well it works.
>>
>>29793307
I meant to give you feedback earlier, but you caught me off-guard with the update so now expanding to cover both:

Well, I like the arc you've plotted with Rarity - sinking further into despair and acceptance, even as she accepts the dynamic that Dirty Laundry exists in. Speaking of which, you definitely had him in full creeper mode during the first part (that Sweetie bit... eurgh). If the intent was to get me to hate him without the pity the last two stories invoked, you did well. I did again like the touch that he can't even be bothered to remember where Rarity is from - another point in exactly how little he really cares about her beyond their 'business transactions'.

Now, the second bit... well! Honestly, Fleur and Dirty's relationship is really the most interesting part of this. I remember way back in the first bit he called another pony "the only good mare he ever knew", so he doesn't exactly think Fleur is a good pony... but he's obviously close to her in a way that he isn't with anyone else either. Much like he is, Fleur strikes me as a pony who isn't malicious so much as genuinely broken by the realities she grew up with and simply thinks she is right (a trend of your characters, I think). Like, the way she humiliates Sassy - it's not just pure sadism (though there is that too), it's also what Fleur thinks is genuine advice.

Poor Fleur, though. She almost never seems to get written happily.

Second bit was a lot more unf than the first, though. I wish we'd gotten a bit more description of what Sassy was wearing (and doing), though I suppose it's not exactly the first purpose of these stories.
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
>>29796753
>Nine
>>
Another
>>
File: nihgtmaremoon_by_zaiyaki-d56fstl.png (726KB, 1024x1119px) Image search: [Google]
nihgtmaremoon_by_zaiyaki-d56fstl.png
726KB, 1024x1119px
Nightmare is the best
>>
>>29796753
>>
>>29799275
>>
>10
>>
>>29796753
>>
>>29791186
Well, what happens if you want to take your pet somewhere with you? Convenience is worth paying for!
>>
>>29790311
>>29802154
Shoulder strap when?
>>
File: 1007767.gif (164KB, 554x704px) Image search: [Google]
1007767.gif
164KB, 554x704px
>>29798591
Nightmare Moon is for learning her proper place at the hands of her master.
>>
File: 1326621.png (978KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1326621.png
978KB, 1920x1280px
>>29790311
>>
I want Oli to come back and love us when he gets the chance...
>>
>>29804626
SOON
>>
File: 1311574.png (232KB, 710x802px) Image search: [Google]
1311574.png
232KB, 710x802px
>>29803845
>>
>>29805722
Link?
Bump
>>
>>29806365
https://derpibooru.org/1311574

When the file name is 6-7 numbers, it's usually the derpi address.
>>
Archives: https://www.anonpone.com/punishment/ http://pastebin.com/uY83evb2
-

>With a deep sigh, you rub your forehead, gathering your thoughts.
>It would be SO easy to just lie and say Hope came out of nowhere and surprised you.
>But it would also go against everything you’ve done, when working with these ponies.
>...This is going to be tricky.
>There's nothing you can really say that won't fall apart the minute she talks to anyone else.
>Letting your hand drop, you look back at Cadance once again, the caged alicorn still just as terrified as before.
“Okay. I was kind of hoping you were awake when I came in here, because I wanted to discuss what happened last night. Then I was going to let you sleep, so…I’m sorry for waking you up.”
>She's still not looking at you.
>”Why did you…?”
>Right.
>Apparently she's hung up on the shackle.
>Like being locked in a cage is better than an unweighted iron hobble.
“What do you want me to say? That I'm using it to decorate the room? You're definitely on the shortlist of candidates for it.”
>The energy fueling her vanishes as you confirm her fears.
>She deflates as you go on, a growing despair consuming her.
“If nothing else, it’d be the closest thing I can get to tying a little bell around your neck, so I know when you’ve decided to wander off again.”
>You don’t REALLY want to use it on her…
>It’d be a waste, when Celestia and Hope are THAT much more dangerous than her.
>But you aren’t about to throw away a good bargaining chip.
>Her eyes drop, her voice barely above a whisper, “So..there’s no more pretense...I’ve always been your prisoner, too…”
>Maybe it’s the lack of sleep, but something about the way she said that, is more than you’re willing to deal with.
“Oh, fuck off with the pity party.”
>>
>>29806851
>She tenses up in the cage, no doubt readying to deploy some argument she’s spent the last several hours preparing.
>Without giving her a chance to start debating you, you jab your finger at her like it was your forlorn spear
“Don’t you dare try to play the victim here Every single time I’ve shown you an ounce of compassion, you’ve gone out of your way to screw me. You've earned this more than anyone else here!”
>Shaking her head, she tries to get a word in, “One time, maybe! You can’t compare what I’ve done to what that...THING you brought home!”
“”Really? You really want to go through every single time you’ve spat in my face?”
>...Well, it would make you feel better.
“You know what? I think we will. We're going to go through every one of those, so maybe you understand just how badly you fucked up. “
>Taking a deep breath, Cadance closes her eyes, “Master, I didn’t think Celestia was going to-”
“Oh, it's MASTER now, is it? I was thinking we'd go in the order they happened, but that's a damn good starting spot. Because you were calling me something else a couple minutes ago.”
>As you speak, you struggle to climb to your feet.
>Soon enough, you're towering over your cowering captive.
“What makes you think you have any right to call me Anon?”
>As she matches your gaze, her ears sink down, a sign of her confidence wavering..
>She really didn't realize that was forbidden, didn't she?
>”I-I…heard Discord call you that…isn't it your name?”
“Nope! Would you like to know what my real name is?”
>It's obvious that something about the predatory tone of your voice has set alarm bells off in her head.
>With wide eyes, Cadance shakes her head, breathing out, “No...”
>Wrong answer.
“Really? Well I sure would! Because I've been “the human” for so long that I don't know it anymore!”
>>
>>29806859
>Grabbing hold of the bars of her cage, you squeeze them.
>Picking at this old wound is proving more painful than you’d like to admit.
>After it's clear you aren’t going to continue on your own, Cadance cautiously speaks, each word carefully chosen, “I’m sorry, Master….I had no idea. How could that happen?”
>Squeezing your lips together, you flaunt the idea of just ignoring her, and going right to listing the rest of her faults.
>But…
“I have so many ancient names bouncing around my head. Human ones. From family, friends…people I might have known. But I can't remember which one belonged to me.”
>Steadying your voice, you move back into familiar territory.
“So, Discord gave me a nickname! It's short for Anonymous. I only let my FRIENDS call me that, Cadance.”
>Leaning down, you get your face as close to hers as you can and hiss out,
“Do you think we’re friends right now, Cadance?”
>Her pupils grow as it hits her, “...No…”
“I wanted us to be! When you walked in on the very first time I was dealing with your aunts, I could have turned around on YOU. Dragged you into it, throw you out of the house. But noo, thought you'd understand if I showed you WHY I was doing it.“
>Letting go of her cage, you turn away to pace back and forth.
“So I risk getting eaten alive and sacrifice the best weapon I have in doing so. Something I can’t replace. And how do you repay me for doing that? You slink around behind my back to see Luna! After I forbade it!”
>Master...” Cadance’s voice is small. wavering, “I just...needed to talk to somepony. I didn’t...I still...I still see the gryphon when I close my eyes…”
>You pause, resting your hand on the top of a stalagmite.
“I know, Cadance. I heard what you said to Luna. That was why I let it slide. You needed someone you thought you could trust, you just...picked the wrong person.”
>>
>>29806864
>”I could understand Luna doing this, if it happened when she was Nightmare Moon...but for Aunt Celestia to allow this? It goes against everything I’ve ever known…”
>She chokes back a sob, “I don’t...I don’t even know the gryphon’s name…”
“I don’t either. As bad as that was, there’s worse out there. I’ve seen a dragon melt her hoard around people to turn them into living statues. An Ifrit’s pit is the stuff of nightmares, and then there are the parasit--”
>”Stop, stop, please!” She cries out, clearly on the verge of tears, “I know! I know this place is horrifying, Master!”
>Ooh, you’re tempted to keep going.
>But you’re quickly getting off track by just talking about what could be going on out there.
>With a deep breath, you turn back to face her, your expression grave.
“Then why did you run away?”
>Cadance slinks down as her both hopes and ears plummet.
>She knows where this is going.
>”I was scared, I...panicked…”
“So I’m worse than Tartarus?”
>She freezes.
“I comforted you when you needed it. I fed you! When Tirek and Discord offered to send me anything I needed, I could have asked for anything. A weapon, some instrument of torture to use on your aunts. But I was worried about you. So I made sure you’d be fed.”
>You approach her, slowly, your contempt igniting into full blown anger.
“I did all that, and THEN I became worse than Tartarus?! I wasn’t before, when I was ready to stick your aunts like squealing piglets, was I? It’s only AFTER I showed you kindness, that I became a bigger threat than Tartarus?!”
>Her wings bang against the side of the cage again as she struggles to cover herself with them, cowering in the cage as you approach.
>”You said I could leave anytime I wanted!”
“Bullshit! If that was the case, you’d have had the common fucking decency to talk to me when I met you on the mountain, Cadance! So which is it?! Were you scared, or were you just leaving?!”
>>
>>29806851
Honestly, fuck you. I literally just tied the noose and now you fucking post this. Fuck you, I can't kill myself now.
>>
>>29806876
>Reaching the cage, you grab the bars and press your face to them once more, before yelling out,
“Which one?!”
>”I don’t knoo-ooh-ooh-ow!” She bursts out into tears, covering her face with her wings as she begins to sob into her feathers.
>”I was-n’t-I wasn’t thin-king. I’m soo-oor-y!”
>Standing there, you let her crying wash over you as you seeth.
“You really screwed up my ability to keep you safe, Cadance.”
>That does nothing to slow her tears, but it certainly does make you feel better.
>As you wait for her to get ahold of herself, the flames of your anger die down, twisting into something far uglier.
>You recall the rest of her family giving you these same crocodile tears.
>Once she reaches a hoof up to wipe off her snout, you go right back to pushing her.
“What about when you let Celestia out of her cage? Were you thinking then? After I bandaged you, let you oversee Hope, what could have POSSIBLY been going through your mind to then go and break Celestia out?”
>She shakes her head behind her wings, her long horn giving it away.
>”She wasn’t-sniff-supposed to fight…”
“I don’t care what she was supposed to do. She wasn’t the one I told to stay put. YOU were. Now, if I have to repeat myself, I’ll have Hope do it for me.”
>She throws her wings back, slapping them against the cage in her haste to stop you from calling down to the bug, “No! Wait, Master! I just...I need a minute. Please.”
>A big hiccup stops her from begging further.
“Take your time.”
>It’s not like you have any other pressing matters right now.
>Finding a stalagmite to lean on, you wait for Cadance to get control over herself again.
>With a voice more than a little shaky, she pushes herself, her speech punctuated with a sniff here, a hiccup there.
>>
>>29806886
>” I...I heard you ta-alking to Discord...that Twilight was getting stronger. That she might...I thought...I wasn’t going to leave, Master! I meant what I said before! I want to try and help you be better!”
>Burying her face in her hooves, you see a few tears run down her cheeks as she just barely stops herself from sobbing again.
>On the one hand, you certainly want to believe her.
>She’s already showing more remorse than the rest of her family combined.
>On the other…
>If you hadn’t given her the benefit of the doubt before, and kept her from running to Celestia, your arm wouldn’t be broken right now.
“Go on.”
>Taking a deep breath, she continues, her head staying firmly behind her hooves.
>”Celestia’s...the only one who’s supposed to know where Twilight is. I thought...if you had to chase her...it would buy Twilight more time.”
>Oh look.
>She’s emulating her aunts again by trying to play hero.
“And what, did you think I would just pat you on the head if I saw Celestia run by, and you in here alone? Please tell me you aren’t that stupid.”
>She winces behind her hooves.
>”Nooo...you hadn’t checked up on her. If she was gone by the time you finished talking, and I was...was back in my roo-oom...you’d think she had-had escaped when you were ooouu-oouut!”
>She flops onto her belly sobbing again.
>Her words have driven home to HER just how badly she fucked up.
>Almost, at least.
>There’s one bit of information she’s missing.
>Getting right up against the cage, you crouch down, making sure she’ll hear you over the sounds of her misery.
“If you had bothered to keep listening, you’d know they aren’t going to check back in until tomorrow night. Even IF your plan worked perfectly, you wouldn’t have bought any time at all.”
>She moans out something along the lines of sorry, but it’s hard to tell given how heavily she’s crying.
>You should really stop
>>
>>29806890
>You should…
“All you’ve managed to do with this stupid stunt is hurt everyone close to you. I would have left Celestia alone last night, hell, I might have even brought YOU with me when I interrogated her. Instead, I gave her to Hope.”
>Your words take a bit to work their way through the miasma of Cadance’s despair, but once they do, her sobbing takes a much harsher, defeated tone.
>...If this were Celestia or Luna, you’d be riding high right now.
>Instead…
>There’s a bitter twinge of disgust at the back of your throat.
>Towards her, yes, but also towards you.
>It was obvious she was going to pull something, and you still let her try anyway, to crush any last gasp of rebellion in her.
>You were an absolute idiot for allowing that-the same logic that lets you blame her for Celestia attacking you, dictates that you’re to blame for her letting the crazed alicorn out in the first place.
>You’re going to have to start making things right.
>And the first step in doing so, is shortening Cadance’s leash.
>The involuntary guest thing has only resulted in pain for you both.
>But...it would still probably be a bad idea to use the shackle on her.
>And you CERTAINLY don’t want to keep her locked in the cage.
>You sift through her words, hoping to find the solution within something she’s said.
>Before you arrive at a solution, Cadance pulls you back to reality.
>”She’s a-a-alive? What did...it...do to he-er?”
>>
File: 1451460723567.jpg (309KB, 574x850px) Image search: [Google]
1451460723567.jpg
309KB, 574x850px
I'm really sorry that took so long you guys. I uh...when the thread died last time, I thought I just didn't have an audience anymore, so instead of working on this, I just let the story slide. Does everything still feel right? I know this is kinda recap-y.

>>29701185
Maaan, that's going to a fun shitstorm. Think I should post this one? Or should I combine this and the next update, too?

>>29806884
I don't recall anyone giving you permission to die.
>>
>>29806933
A little bit, but it's still a good update. The audience is here, just a little on the quiet side of things.

People threw a shitfit so it got called off. SiM is sorta alive again so it's a non-issue. For now.
>>
>>29806933
Just
>rape
:^)
>>
>>29806933
Leave, get Hope to pretend to be Shining. Have Hope pretend to save her, then have Hope turn back at the worst possible moment. I am unsure of how we'd convince her, but we'll figure that out later. Let's just make Cadance cry more.
>>
>>29806933
Alright. So I'm thinking that we tell Caddy that Celestia is okay (if a little worse for the wear), but we can't let her see Celly because we can't trust her after the last time they were together. What to do beyond that? I dunno. I guess we should leave her alone and check on the others. Maybe check the food supply too.
>>
>>29806933
You have a larger audience on Anonpone since your quest is set up on it.

I don't follow the Slave and Submission threads at all, I've only been reading your story through Anonpone.
>>
>>29808087
Interesting comment. I hadn't thought about this, but there's a point in it.

Can replies be submitted on Anonpone, or is it just reading?
>>
>>29808838
Just reading.
>>
File: 1237680.png (251KB, 549x759px) Image search: [Google]
1237680.png
251KB, 549x759px
>>29806933
And now SiM is back for real!

>What did...it...do to he-er?
Don't tell her. Anon might not want to lie to Cadance, but withholding information is not lying. I'm quite fond of seeing Cadance suffer for fucking Anon over so many times, and whatever she's imagining is going to be way worse than what actually happened anyway.

>“So..there’s no more pretense...I’ve always been your prisoner, too…”
Good. Now that the "she's just a guest" nonsense is gone Anon can establish new status quo. She's in a really bad position right now so she should agree to pretty much anything. Here's some suggestions:

First, anon has been trying to strong arm apology from her aunts ever since the story began, so I think that his first demand would be that Cadance admits her wrongs and gives him a very detailed apology for all the ways she wronged him.

Second, a "proportional punishment" is in order. And despite what others might say, I don't think that >rape is an option. I still like the idea of their relationship being consensual-ish, and going too heavy on the punishment would guarantee she'd rebel again. Though... she did cost him his spear, his arm, and revealed the position of his hideout to his crazy ex-girlfriend that he was dodging for the past 70 years, effectively rendering him homeless in the long run so... simply spanking isn't going to cut it. How about a week of slavery? That's probably longer than this story is going to last and could be agreeable from her in-universe point of view. (And the first thing Anon does with his new slave is spank her because she's been a bad pony and it's part of her rehabilitation).
>>
>>29809859
(cont.)

Third, Cadance should end up being let out of the cage (Anon needs it for someone more dangerous, be it Celestia or potentially Hope). And as for the chain, while it is still a possibility, how about doing something new? Anon still has rope so he could use it to make Cadance a regular hobble. It will slow her down and serve to remind her of her place. Leash would be another possibility, but that's already a thing with Celestia.

>what next
After Cadance has been been spanked and hobbled, Anon should go see Hope and Celestia. And no, he shouldn't take Cadance with him. He doesn't actually know what state Celestia is right now and he needs to know it before he lets Cadance see it. Plus, he needs to test if Cadance has FINALLY learned to stay where he told her to stay without wandering about like a toddler (if she can't, then it's time to use the chain on her and secure her proper).

Once we know what state Celestia and Hope are, Anon could start making arrangements to move Celestia back to her cage and moving Cadance back to his bed, probably letting them meet at some point if Celestia isn't in too bad of a shape.

Also, has Anon tried asking nicely if Cadance knows where Twilight is? If not, he definitely should!
>>
>>29793307
I like it...
>>
>>29809859
I think it'll help win Cadence too our side if we show just WHY tatauras is the hellhole it is. Show her that nobody could realistically survive, let alone built a society here and that everyone sent here is condemned to an eternity of suffering.
During such an excursion Anon can serve as a parental or protective figure to her, buttering her up a bunch. In teaching her some survival skills she can also help replace the spear and shit she cost us. This'll allow her to "repent" for her wrongdoing, we'll get new gear out of it, we'll become more of a protective figure to her. And if by some luck we can show her some of the more horrific shit in Tataurus, we can convince her that staying with us as a willing and obedient guest or even a prisoner is preferrible to making it out there on her own.
Also make clear that the denizens of Tataurus will likely do MUCH worse to her and her aunts. Also make sure to show only survival skills useful in general or specifically to omnivore primates. Dont teach her enough to make it on her own. (emphasize the value of tools and weapons which you need hands for)
>>
>>29810925
I would agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that we already did that exact thing. Cadance even referred to it in this update.
>“I don’t...I don’t even know the gryphon’s name…”
>>
>>29811613
There being pain doesnt explain WHY there is pain though.
>>
>>29811618
But we don't need to go out there and put ourselves in danger to explain it.
>>
>>29811618
We gain little and risk everything by going out
>>
SiM IS BACK
>>
>9
>>
>>29810930

Obligatory "you cannot kill what is already dead" response.

Insert additional coins to continue.
>>
>9
>>
> bump
>>
File: 849687.png (377KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
849687.png
377KB, 1280x1280px
>>29813924
>>
>9
>>
File: 1298239.png (745KB, 520x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1298239.png
745KB, 520x1000px
>>29805722
>>
File: 1325244.png (2MB, 2016x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1325244.png
2MB, 2016x3200px
>>29816066
>>
>>29816710
>>
File: 1213610.jpg (386KB, 896x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1213610.jpg
386KB, 896x1153px
>>29816710
>>
File: 1331753.jpg (37KB, 443x395px) Image search: [Google]
1331753.jpg
37KB, 443x395px
>>29818581
>>
>>29806933
I think we're a little bit beyond where we can try and rationally convince her based on selectively presenting evidence alone. Especially after admitting she was our prisoner, just turning back around and insisting that no, we're just trying to be fair - it'd seem false (which is exactly what it is, but we don't want her to see that). We do have to put a little genuine pressure on her, but not so much she starts to kick back - not if we're still hoping to have her turn to our side.

(Ironically I think it'd have been easier to break Cadance with >rape from the start, but not anymore.)

>>29809859 has a good plan. It's humiliating without actually being harmful, allowing her to try and re-earn a position but minimizing damage if she cannot. More importantly, it shows us as being fair - which is exactly what we need to show now, since our attempts at "innocence" have gone pretty well down the drain at this point.

>>29810925 we tried this a while back. Didn't go very well - I forget if that was when we lost our spear or broke a limb. Point is, it was a screwup.

>>29807073 Aww hell no. Not only does it mess up our progress, literally every time we've tried to use Hope it has blown up in our face. You have to remember - she's not a tool. She's not even a servant. She doesn't automatically know exactly what we want, does not have the experience we need, and is not even totally loyal to us.
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
File: 1473270171586.png (136KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1473270171586.png
136KB, 1000x1414px
>>29818581
this makes me uncomfortable
>>
File: 1334015.png (897KB, 1576x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1334015.png
897KB, 1576x1596px
>>29819426
>>
File: 1334032.png (647KB, 2492x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1334032.png
647KB, 2492x3000px
>>29822949
>>
>tfw no helpless little mare to torture
>>
File: 1333612.jpg (832KB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1333612.jpg
832KB, 2400x3000px
>>29824004
>>
File: 1320034.jpg (1MB, 843x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1320034.jpg
1MB, 843x1052px
>>29825453
>>
>>29828018
>>
File: 1288844.png (292KB, 836x666px) Image search: [Google]
1288844.png
292KB, 836x666px
>>29828018
>>
File: 1270131.png (1MB, 1280x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1270131.png
1MB, 1280x1237px
>>29830544
>>
>Nightmare army stallion captured by Dawnbringers and forced to tell all
>Sirens kidnapped and turned against each other
>Sisters forced to jointly service their master
Which do?
>>
>>29832162
Sirens, especially if they are forced into physical confrontation or sex.
>>
>>29832194
>>
File: fat.jpg (143KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
143KB, 1000x563px
>be me
>bored one sunday morning
>decide to browse 4chan
>"What better way to start off the day than with /mlp/!"
>look at catalog
>"My Little Slaves: Submission is Mandatory"
< < <
>>
>>29833022
>Newfag's just discovered a 3 year old general.
>>
File: 1301129.jpg (308KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1301129.jpg
308KB, 1000x800px
>>29831257
>>
>>29832162
Army stallion
>>
Er, it's been a billion years since I read this thread last, can someone give me cliffs notes on what happened to Nameless and how far his story got?
>>
>>29836206
Nameless has been vanished for a few years now, and we've been running (or perhaps more accurately, stumbling along) without him.

As I remember, the last major plot point in his story was that Twilight tried to kill us resulting in us badly whipping Rarity in an attempt to make Twilight break in. We couldn't, but we did admit we couldn't kill her either and instead cut a deal of sorts with Twilight for obedience. Sadly, he then left it on a cliffhanger.

Escapade, Hawkeye, and a few others have sort of carried on his basic setting - though with their own writing styles and touches to it, obviously.
>>
File: 1212110.png (1MB, 1100x960px) Image search: [Google]
1212110.png
1MB, 1100x960px
>>29834277
>>
File: 1436061631052.jpg (1MB, 3744x1766px) Image search: [Google]
1436061631052.jpg
1MB, 3744x1766px
>>
>>29837681
Using those digits as the derpi address doesn't seem to be working. Link?
>>
>>29838013
https://derpibooru.org/918253
>>
>>29838013
That's because it's a mashup image someone made of 4 different actual images - of, well, just about the only part of those images you can post on this board. Ridiculously unf-worthy reactions from Dashie, though.

>>29838576 is the first in the series of 4.
>>
File: 1331365.png (593KB, 865x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1331365.png
593KB, 865x1447px
>>29836932
>>
File: uure.jpg (8KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
uure.jpg
8KB, 236x285px
>>29833143
>newfag
nice try degenerate
>>
>>29841324
>>
>>29842513
>>
>>29840859
>>
>>29839969
>>
>>29671249
Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
>>
>>29846834
>>
File: 822114.png (584KB, 1843x2750px) Image search: [Google]
822114.png
584KB, 1843x2750px
>>29840859
>>
File: 1343742408602.jpg (902KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1343742408602.jpg
902KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: 1318155.png (510KB, 1015x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1318155.png
510KB, 1015x1482px
>>29848786
>>
File: 1328726.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1328726.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29852370
>>
File: 1300636.png (2MB, 1451x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1300636.png
2MB, 1451x2000px
>>29854578
>>
File: 1246108.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1246108.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>29854979
>>
>9
>>
>>29858128
>>
File: screenshot.4.jpg (551KB, 850x608px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.4.jpg
551KB, 850x608px
>>29671249
Ah, fantastic, it's back.

I've been busy with life kicking my ass / kicking life's ass, so I haven't been able to follow the threads for the last few months.

Before I read through this iteration of the thread, I'd like to drop that Pastebin downloader script that's been giving me trouble lately and ask for some help with it.

>[Error code in command prompt window starts]

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\...blahblah...\storydownloader.py", line 22, in <module>
file.write('"{0}"\nBy: {1}\n\nhttp://pastebin.com/u/{1}\n{2}\n\nLast Edit: {3}\nRetrieved: {4}\n\n{5}'.format(name, author, url, lastdate, time.strftime("%d/%m/%Y"), story))
File "C:\Python34\lib\encodings\cp1252.py", line 19, in encode
return codecs.charmap_encode(input,self.errors,encoding_table)[0] UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode character '\u200f' in position 69778: character maps to <undefined>

>[Error code in command prompt window ends]

I tried running the code on 42 links at once, and got that error. Only a few stories downloaded, and they all had a huge bunch of code in between the last edit, and the actual date of the last edit.

I did not get this error when I tried running it through with just one story, but the produced file still ended up having a lot of code in the last edit section.

I tried manually updating from version 3.4 of python to the current 3.6 version, but the error still happened.

Starting from square one, with someone who can kind of parse html well enough to rip bandcamp songs by hand and once messed around with visual basic in high school to build a metal detector or automatic electromagnet on a rotating arm, I don't know how long it would take before I can reliably troubleshoot this and write my own scripts to automate grabbing things from webpages.

I'll put the code in the next post.
>>
File: screenshot.3.jpg (235KB, 1004x406px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.3.jpg
235KB, 1004x406px
>>29859951

from urllib.request import urlopen
from html import unescape
import re
import time
import string
import sys
valid_chars = "-_.() %s%s" % (string.ascii_letters, string.digits)
for url in sys.argv[1:]:
data = str(urlopen(url).read())
quickdata = re.sub(r'<div id="code_buttons">.*','',data)
filename = re.sub(r' - Pastebin.com</title>.*','',re.sub(r'.*<title>','',quickdata))
name = filename
author = re.sub(r'".*','',re.sub(r'.*By: <a href="/u/','',quickdata))
if author[:5] == "b'<!D":
author = 'Unknown'
lastdate = re.sub(r' [0-9][0-9]:.*','',re.sub(r'.*<span title="Last edit on:','',quickdata))
if lastdate[:5] == "b'<!D":
lastdate = re.sub(r' [0-9][0-9]:.*','',re.sub(r'.*on <span title="','',quickdata))
story = unescape(data[data.find('"return catchTab(this,event)"')+30:data.find('</textarea>')].replace(r'\r\n','\n').replace(r"\'",r"'"))
filename = ''.join(c for c in filename if c in valid_chars)
file = open(filename + '.txt','w')
file.write('"{0}"\nBy: {1}\n\nhttp://pastebin.com/u/{1}\n{2}\n\nLast Edit: {3}\nRetrieved: {4}\n\n{5}'.format(name, author, url, lastdate, time.strftime("%d/%m/%Y"), story))
file.close()
>>
>>29836270
You know, I think I still have some notes from the brainstorming of Twilight's possible punishments. There was some really creative stuff, if I remember right. Something involving barrels and rolling, something involving water, and I'm sure there are half a dozen things there besides.
>>
>>29859954
Not quite what you're looking for, but I wrote this awhile back: https://pastebin.com/BBe6RPPq

It's really rough, written in perl and I've only ever used it on linux so no idea if it'll run on windows.. but basically lets you either specify a user (in which case it downloads all their stories) or individual pastes.

I've wanted to write a better one for awhile that would crawl story lists and such, but just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I'll look into that over the long weekend.
>>
File: cadance bound.jpg (3MB, 2988x5468px) Image search: [Google]
cadance bound.jpg
3MB, 2988x5468px
>>29860744
How long do you suppose it would take to learn enough about perl or python to be able to confidently write retrieval scripts like the above one? Is it something that can be learned to a reasonable level in a weekend?
>>
File: 1319926.png (536KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1319926.png
536KB, 1200x1500px
>>29857515
>>
File: Subway Tasting.jpg (2MB, 1669x3385px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Tasting.jpg
2MB, 1669x3385px
>>29728592
>>29728889
>>29728592
Once the thread died, I stopped drawing pones for awhile. I went off and practised my super shite humans since pones were becoming harder and harder to draw bondage for if you didn't want to dwelve into anthro territories or, at the very least, I wanted to be able to draw more varied bondage scenarios.

Guess I have some shitty shits I could post in the thread that's bondage related. No promise of quality tho :V What was the last thing I posted in the thread? I don't think I posted the upside down Twilight, right?

Anyway, pretty nice that SiM is back, maybe we can hit 100 before Slave Pone General :V

I don't know about my longevity, I'm on Easter Break atm so I could get to drawing something BDSMPone related. Even then, I'm really out of touch with it all so the quality is probably going to be right down the shitter. Maybe a quick blowjob picture?

With the new season on the horizon, any bondage quirks you're hoping to see pop up?
>>
File: Grasp the Subway.jpg (787KB, 1560x1681px) Image search: [Google]
Grasp the Subway.jpg
787KB, 1560x1681px
>>29863908
>>
File: Trash.jpg (550KB, 1280x924px) Image search: [Google]
Trash.jpg
550KB, 1280x924px
>>29863921
>>
File: FlutWetsuit.png (1MB, 1191x1920px) Image search: [Google]
FlutWetsuit.png
1MB, 1191x1920px
>>29863939
My terrible attempt at practising latex again.
>>
File: Rape.jpg (351KB, 1182x870px) Image search: [Google]
Rape.jpg
351KB, 1182x870px
>>29863997
I don't think anyone ever posted this. Drew this awhile back when the episode came out.
>>
File: All Daki.jpg (4MB, 5454x2790px) Image search: [Google]
All Daki.jpg
4MB, 5454x2790px
>>29864045
Last one I'll be posting. Not my draw so it's a different style. BDSM related tho. I don't think my human stuff is up to stuff nor is it really the market here so I don't think I have anything left to present to you all.

I'll try and get a sketch posted later on today if not the next thread round. Glad to see all the writefags back : )
>>
>>29863908
>I don't think I posted the upside down Twilight, right?
Yes, you already did.

>my super shite humans
>I don't think my human stuff is up to stuff nor is it really the market here
Bullshit, your humans are top notch! >>29863997

>maybe we can hit 100 before Slave Pone General
I'm sorry to tell you this, but they are already on thread 106 >>29838403

>I'm really out of touch
We have a Discord now if you want to stay in touch. It's really comfy and sometimes you can get previews for stories and pictures in the making. >>29747074

>Maybe a quick blowjob picture?
How about a PoV blowjob from daughter bug... or her mom... or both? >>29747156

>With the new season on the horizon, any bondage quirks you're hoping to see pop up?
Something with a collar, extremely short leash, and a glory hole.
>>
>>29863908
Ayyy, Mona's back.

I think we've seen pretty much everything you've done. Frankly, I understand wanting to broaden your horizons (although I'd note that your sticking to actual pony-esque anatomy was one of the things I always liked about your images). If you do decide to wander off, I understand - though I'll be saddened; your stuff is great. If you do decide to keep doing the occasional pone, I'll be quite happy.

Don't kick yourself too hard over quality. This is all still pretty great, even if its not up to the internal hard limits you set yourself. Even things like >>29863997 are still pretty unf. If you do decide to drop your human stuff somewhere else, throw a link out please?

Though you might want to delete that last post before Scruffy notices it.
>>
File: 1326125.png (1MB, 2220x1962px) Image search: [Google]
1326125.png
1MB, 2220x1962px
>>29863244
>>
File: 1324227.jpg (255KB, 1024x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1324227.jpg
255KB, 1024x1287px
>>29865393
>>
>>29671249
Eh, something that really rubbed me the wrong way with this story was Fleur's "use" of Lyra. It feels way too much like embezzlement of her master's assets.

Then again, after re-reading this story up to the current point, it's either been rewritten to remove most of what I privately objected to, or I remembered it wrong.

Another end to a good installment.

I've got some stuff that I haven't been able to work on in a long time, for one reason or another, so I understand you not knowing about writing more.

>>29676660
>A bit of existing tension between them being hinted at, or am I reading too deep in?
It'd be the existing tension. It was stated that they're one of only a few families that are extremely serious about climbing the social ladder and will do nearly anything to advance their standing. Combine that with the fact that Clementine hasn't been "taking care" of her husband, and I can see more than enough justification for events to end up like that.

>>29694524
Why does the /gtpone/ page look like it's aliased to /a/?
>>
File: nmm statue.png (156KB, 420x505px) Image search: [Google]
nmm statue.png
156KB, 420x505px
Food for thought for the thread, since this is a better place to put it than the discord chat:

Based on the old core "NMM summons a magic-immune Anon during her fight with the M6. Anon accidentally fumbles and causes NMM to take over the world. He is then made the slave master of the M6 and has to serve NMM under threat of death, becoming known as an enforcer for NMM in the process." story.

>How do you suppose Nightmare Moon would react if Anon was kidnapped?

What, exactly, is the nature of her relationship to Anon? How many different interpretations are there? Is he important primarily as a symbol of her new empire, as a tool to leverage Celestia out of power and dismantle any magical attempts to neutralize the rule of the new goddess via his magic immunity? Or is he just a disposable appliance, to be discarded once it stops helping?

How might the kidnapping happen in the first place? What are the goals of the kidnappers?
>>
File: 1391397936792.png (2MB, 1054x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1391397936792.png
2MB, 1054x1276px
>>29866268

It looks like it redirects to /a/ because it does for the moment. The site got hacked something fierce at the start of the month, and board recovery is going slowly. As soon as we're back online, I'll let y'all know.

>>29676660

I have edited the last installment to elaborate on the implied existing tension. When /gtpone/ is back up, I'll drop it over there and let y'all know.
>>
Man, you ask the most interesting questions right as I'm going to bed.

If the thread's up tomorrow I'll give you a real complete answer.
>>
>>29867128
I assume it will be.

I've had a story idea made with this premise for a few months now. The discussion from this might help me fill out a scene or two in it.
>>
Cooking something up, and I need a pone. Any picks?
>>
>>29868041
I don't think I remember seeing you around her before.

I'll go with... BonBon or Starlight Glimmer.
>>
File: Redheart BJ.jpg (378KB, 947x875px) Image search: [Google]
Redheart BJ.jpg
378KB, 947x875px
Redheart Midnight BJ
>>
>9
>>
File: medium.jpg (66KB, 674x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
66KB, 674x600px
>>
File: medium.png (289KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
289KB, 424x600px
>>
File: medium-1.png (154KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium-1.png
154KB, 474x600px
>>
>>29866922
Looks like it's back online.
>>
>>29872836

The catalog is still broken, but yeah, the threads appear to be back online. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow I'll post. We'll see.
>>
File: medium-2.png (211KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium-2.png
211KB, 462x600px
>>
File: medium-3.png (160KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium-3.png
160KB, 598x600px
>>
>9
>>
File: medium-4.png (93KB, 577x507px) Image search: [Google]
medium-4.png
93KB, 577x507px
>>
File: 1300114.png (1008KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1300114.png
1008KB, 1920x1080px
>>29865944
>>
File: brony google xprize 7_30.jpg (17KB, 517x295px) Image search: [Google]
brony google xprize 7_30.jpg
17KB, 517x295px
Forgotten about >>29866492 already?

Okay... What kinds of story prompts or green would you like to see? From the tone, story length, or just what kind of premise there is?

One-shots, medium-length prewritten stories, or another big thread event CYOA story?

What might these stories look like?
>>
File: large.jpg (214KB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
214KB, 1280x939px
>>
File: 1424039492227.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1424039492227.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>29876763
>Forgotten about [x] already?
You say that like this thread has any conversation to begin with. It's for green dumps and barely censored porn.
If Anon was kidnapped, he'd become Nightmare's Helen of troy. she'd probably rip the damn world apart to bring him back. We've seen that she seems to like him more than she should.
>>
File: Redheart BJ.jpg (441KB, 931x875px) Image search: [Google]
Redheart BJ.jpg
441KB, 931x875px
>>29868664
And it's finished. A quick BJ picture, barely BDSM related with the collar :V I'll upload it tommorow onto tumblr and derpi. Today's a bit too hectic with the new episode.
>>
>>29866492
>What, exactly, is the nature of her relationship to Anon?
I'd say she's tsundere, and slowly falling in love with him. Her social development stopped thousand years ago so emotionally, she's a teenager throwing a temper tantrum. Meanwhile anon is a masculine bad boy, that just like her doesn't really fit into the society he's in. For both of them the world they knew is literally gone, and she seeks someone who would understand what she's going through, and make the new world a bit less scary.

>What are the goals of the kidnappers?
NMM is a powerful sorcerer, Anon is impervious to magic. They would try to use the power of friendship to make him see how utterly evil NMM is, and convince him to fight against her.
>>
>>29873973
I didn't notice the catalog was down, oops.
>>
File: SiM Octavia taped up.png (81KB, 1294x902px) Image search: [Google]
SiM Octavia taped up.png
81KB, 1294x902px
>>
Aaaand done. See you guys next thread!
Let's let it rest for a few weeks.
>>
See you on the other side friends.
Thread posts: 493
Thread images: 170

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.