[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Season 7...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: APPULPARENTS.png (2KB, 341x25px) Image search: [Google]
APPULPARENTS.png
2KB, 341x25px
ok /mlp/, i'm scared. but let me tell you why:
if you don't want to read this entire post, there will be a tl;dr at the bottom
one stormy mid season 6 hiatus night... i was digging thru the interwebz to try to find any hints on how long the ride will actually last. but along the way, i found something that claimed to be a season 7 episode list that wasn't on 4chan, cripplechan, ponychan, eqd mlpforums ect.. now keep in mind that this was posted online at the end of july LAST YEAR. now... there were some really bizarre episodes on that list, but i saved it and its link do to the fact that i remembered at the time, we were going thru the "Stranger Than Fan Fiction is actually real" fiasco.
At first everything on the list seemed like absolute bullshit, but the list seemingly correctly predicted applejack parents flashback episode along with all bottled up AND celestial advice. it also predicted Chrysalis' attempt at revenge before we even knew that the changelings were coming back. also the list has very little Discord, for which John De Lancie said he doesn't know if he's in the upcoming season.
/mlp/ i'm scared, because what i haven't mentioned is that this list Slice Of Life tier. i'm not fucking kidding.
if you guys want ill post the list and the link to it
then again, this could all be bullshit and just absolute luck, but also this list was posted during LAST SEASONS MID SEASON HIATUS, which is after that dhx employee tweeted that season 7 was in production before the season even started. To be exact, the list was posted July 27th, 2016
pic related is one of the episodes from the list

TL;DR I found an episode list for season 7 that was posted during the mid season 6 hiatus not on this website that seemingly correctly predicted all bottled up, celestial advice, applejack parent flashback episode, Chrysalis revenge, and little discord. It could just be fucking nothing, but who knows?
>>
>>29668629
Post it, faggot.
>>
File: s7.png (98KB, 1549x695px) Image search: [Google]
s7.png
98KB, 1549x695px
>>29668660
here faggot
>>
>>29668679
also forgot to mention that the website were its from is extremely incredible in itself
and there's an episode that already aired
>>
>>29668685
*extremely not-credible
>>
>>29668679
now post the link
>>
>Cheese sandwich returns

HAHAHA YOU WISH
>>
>>29668730
well, you asked for it
mlpfim-storyboarder.deviantart.com/journal/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-Season-7-List-624388352
>>
>>29668679
Some interesting episode ideas, but with 'Apple Pie' it seems fake. We already had an episode that basically made the idea canon. If this would be true, how come there is no mention far as I can read about Rainbow Dash's parents? Also Rainbow Dash already became a Wonderbolt. If any of these ideas prove to be true, well I'd like to see some of them happen. Oh, and post the website link where you found this.
>>
>>29668982
Just as I got done posting you replied with the link, OP delivers. This is from Deviantart? If it was up since July of last year how come no one has been talking about it? I suppose Deviantart made it obscure enough on a generic user account to be hidden. With these ideas possible, I hope we see more of Celestia poking around and how the comics tie into Season 7. Along with AJ's and RD's parents episodes.
>>
>>29668629
of all the dumb lists with season 7 titles i've seen recently, this one seems the least likely but the one I want most
>>
>>29669037
I will regard the list as possibly fake but also keep it in mind if it turns out in any way to be true. Tired Nightmares sounds like such a dark title for the show. But if we are getting the full story on what happened to AJ's parents, oh boy.
>>
File: rara doubt 2.jpg (41KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
rara doubt 2.jpg
41KB, 200x303px
>>29668679
>May 7, 2016
>Rainbow Dash becomes a wonderbolt
>July 27, 2016, 2 months later, this gets posted, saying Rainbow Dash will become a wonderbolt later.
>>
>>29669122
Exactly, that event has already happened in the show. However can we rule out the rest of the list of every episode idea? Only got less than a month and a week now until the next season if April 15th is set in stone.
>>
File: stop.gif (2MB, 305x380px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
2MB, 305x380px
>>29668679
Titles and synopsies coudn't look more fake. Just fuck off Slashy. Return when you finish your new fake cinematic.
>>
>>29669122
theres 2 episodes that already aired, but two that could be the ones that got recently announced and one that definelty corresponds with one that got recently announced
>>29669037
>implying a shimmer of hope is more likely
>>29669179
we cant rule them out. take stranger than fan fiction for example. the moment that list leaked everyone called it fake because of that one episode, then it turned out to be 100% real
>>29669056
>dark
>what is Do Princesses Dream Of Magic Sheep
>self harm
>>
>>29669281
Stranger than Fan Fiction was legitimate episode, but what is the list you mentioned of this one episode, did that list turn out to be 100% true on every episode title?

'Nightmares' in an episode title with the context of missing parents in the present sounds dark, to me at least, for the show. But no way Tired Nightmares can be a real episode title. Riiiiiiight? Yeah there was that episode, you implying it was an example of dark and self harm themes?
>>
>>29668679
>7: Book Chronicles: Starlight discovers a book t hat sucks the reader into their worlds.

Past Sins confirmed?
>>
File: this.jpg (71KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
71KB, 1024x535px
>>29669345
this is the list i was referring to
>>
>>29669250
>Titles and synopsies coudn't look more fake
This, and also, no mention of "Celestial Advice" or "All Bottled Up" which are both confirmed S7 episode names.
>>
>>29669376
Any book can do that for the reader. But what about when Luna tells Starlight Glimmer that she sees much of herself in Starlight? During Season 6's finale.

>>29669383
That post seems oddly familiar now.
Maybe this season 7 list is another hilarious in hindsight "Sure, Anon, whatever" that proves to be true. I doubt this list is 100% true but it gives me hope for season seven to be good, and if it ties into some comics, we'll see how that plays out. Oh, and thanks OP, you're not a faggot for delivering the link.
>>
>>29669453
i doubt it too, but i learned from stranger than fan fiction that anything is possible
>>
File: 601.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
601.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>29669444
They also look like written by child rather than any intern. The titles also have ZERO creativity. Seriously "Apple Pie" and "Spitfire and Soarin"? Like OP doesn't even deserve half a star for trying. The only more obvious thing would be adding something like "Sunset Shimmer back in Equestria" or "Wingless Twilight"
>>
>>29669459
Anything is possible yeah, can't rule out the possibility itself.

Speaking of fan fiction, I swear, if Past Sins has any chance of becoming canon or an easter egg.. meme it into oblivion.
>>
>>29669376
I wonder. Would /mlp/ accept Nyx if she was brought in under a book called Past Sins and it either went Daring Do (reading) style or Power Ponies (sucked in) style.

Technically canon, but not real in terms of Equestria. Until we attempt black magic.
>>
>>29668679
>27 episodes
good laugh, thanks
>>
>>29668679
>McCarthy says theres supposed to be a "princess song" this season
this cant be fucking real
>>
>>29668679
No fucking way.
>>
>>29669633
Fuck I didn't see that, almost certainly fake list then. I want to believe some of these episode ideas. Others not sure if want, Fluttershy becoming a dragon? We don't need more scaley fuel.
>>
>>29668679
fake faggot
>>
>>29669469
This entire DA looks like it was made by a child
>>
>>29668679

>15: A Song for A Sister: Princess Celestia reveals her past with Luna to Twilight Sparkle

If this is real, that has the potential to be GOOD.
>>
>>29668679
>zebra land episode
inb4 it gets memed to hell
>>
>>29670410
Professional level storyboardin', right here folks
>>
>>29670442
well McCarthy said at toy fair that there is going to be a princes song this season
>>
>>29670410
you're hired
>>
File: beans motherfucker.png (837KB, 472x631px) Image search: [Google]
beans motherfucker.png
837KB, 472x631px
>>29669383
>all those responses assuming it's shitposting
>it was real
>it was all real
>>
>>29670488
go on desuarchive and put in the post number of the every real leaked list. its hilarious
>>
>>29670488
Reminds me of The Horror at Camp Jellyjam
>>
>>29668679
>no All Bottled Up
>no Celestial Advice
>Rainbow Dash Becomes a Wonderbolt despite already becoming one in Newbie Dash
0/10. Caught dysentery. Worst ruse cruise I've been on.
>>
>>29669674
>>29670442
She lied, faggot.
>>
>>29670474
She lied.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.