[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chrysalis and the changings future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

Does anyone havelse any theories on potential plot significanice of chrysalis, regular changelings and all of these weird new mega-evoulution changelings?
>>
>>29659283
chrysalis will be team rocket
>>
Aw shit sorry guys I'm dyslexic as hell. But you guys know what I meant.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
Ha
>>
>>29659296
This is why your girlfriend left you.
>>
Changeling Civil War.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Damn I mist took a piss and Ithe got on my pants a little and I'm joining the conversation now
>>
Welp, Allright whuddup?
>>
???
>>
File: 1101290.jpg (131KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1101290.jpg
131KB, 768x1024px
>>29659283
Nobody knows anything for sure, as far as I can tell.
People speculate all over the place, though.

The way I see it, chances are she'll be working solo to get her revenge.

It would be nice if she could gather a few remaining changelings and do some guerilla warfare against ponies and the nu-changelings. But I wouldn't be surprised if somehow ALL changelings were converted to rainbow bugs and she's all alone.
And then she would fail in getting revenge, have her will broken by the ponies, and finally become another weird rainbow bughorse.
>>
>>29659283

The changelings themselves are probably done, they might show up once or twice as a backdrop, but that's about it. I suspect they'll be used in a similar manner as and be less relevant than the Crystal Empire.

Now Chrysalis on other hand... She no longer has a hive holding her back, she's been abandoned by everything she ever fought for and believed in, and she openly refused mercy when it was given.
She'll be a wraith, carrying on only for the sake of revenge, and will appear as a villain again at least once. The strongest she's ever been.
Possibly she'll undergo some grotesque transformation opposite to what the regular changelings underwent, or maybe she'll use some sort of relic to wreak havoc, or she'll open the gates of Tartarus or equivalent. After all, she no longer has anything left to lose.

In the end though, the only satisfying resolution her arc can have at this point is death.
Second best would be if she swears to be a thorn in Equestria's side for all eternity, waging an endless, pointless one-man guerilla war just out of spite.
Or perhaps she could acquire partial redemption without compromising her character somehow. For example a new, stronger villain arises who's a threat to all existence, Chrysalis gets in under his guard and backstabs him (preferably literally), makes a short speech (followed by a more positive interpretation by Celestia or whoever) about "sometimes, you need to cooperate with people you don't get along with", and then just getting the fuck out.

As for the most likely resolution, I'll have to go with reformation... Bleh. She's always struck me as the one truly irredeemable character in the show, but after the S6 finale her arc mirrors Glimmer's too much, and I do fear Glimmer will find a way to reform her the next time their paths cross. Let's be honest, it's the most likely outcome.
>>
>>29662117
>irredeemable
how fucking double think do you have to be to understand chrysalis's loyalty to her kind and still think she needs to be redeemed?

just because one creature is the predator and one is the prey doesn't make the tiger evil.
>>
>>29662301
Chrysalis is also sadistic, though. Sure, she works for the betterment of her people, but she also really fucking enjoys messing shit up for others.

In "Canterlot Wedding", she toys with Twilight after capturing her, sings a song about how the day has been just perfect while enjoying the view of Canterlot being torn apart, and when she's still disguised as Cadance and Twilight fails to convince the others of her deceit, she immediately takes revenge on Twi for being a nuisance instead of letting the plan unfold as originally intended.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.