[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEVER EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 23

File: Flaming Rape Queen.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flaming Rape Queen.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
NEVER EVER
>>
>>29657380
Nyx > Nightmare Moon > Nightmare Star > Nightmare Rarity
>>
Of course not. It would be interesting and compelling, and the show doesn't do that any more.
>>
Nyx sucks!
>>
>>29657380
Good. Celestia is pure and holy and she would never turn evil like her degenerate fuck of a sister.
>>
File: reeeeeeee.gif (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.gif
2MB, 900x900px
>>29658266
FUCK YOU!!
>>
File: Stranger by Cosmic Unicorn.png (1MB, 1200x758px) Image search: [Google]
Stranger by Cosmic Unicorn.png
1MB, 1200x758px
>>29657380
Ever since I first saw pic related, I've always thought this would the coolest, most badass moment the show could ever have. I've been hoping for 5 years to see it happen, but yeah, it's obvious now that it never will. So much wasted potential in this cartoon.

By the way, I know the popular name for her is Nightmare Star, but does anyone else prefer Solar Flare? I think it sounds and fits better.
>>
>>29657399
>interesting and compelling
...not really, I mean, we don't really care about Celestia and she has no real personality. her turning evil would come straight out of nowhere

Twilight turning nightmare would've been better but they fucking wasted it on EQG
>>
File: 2458624724.gif (308KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
2458624724.gif
308KB, 500x383px
>>29658756
>>
>>29658756
Yeah, the "Nightmare" thing really only works for NMM, since it fits her nocturnal schtick. You'd need more sun-related name for evil Celestia.
>>
>>29658832
>...not really, I mean, we don't really care about Celestia and she has no real personality.

I believe the response to this is to observe that Celestia's lack of personality is yet another way the show has failed to be interesting and compelling.
>>
File: 1404077421170.png (182KB, 366x310px) Image search: [Google]
1404077421170.png
182KB, 366x310px
>>29658832
>...not really, I mean, we don't really care about Celestia and she has no real personality.
>Implying Celestia's personality isn't that of a thousand year old chess-master
>Implying that everything that's happened up until now wasn't all according to plan
>>
>>29658942
Is that pic from the comic? Did they do an evil Celestia story?
>>
>>29658756
+1 for Solar Flare
>>
>>29659192
It is, but it's from that "Reflections" story arc with the alternate reality Celestia and Sombra.

However this is the vanilla Celestia going full fire mode because she's legit pissed.
>>
>>29659433
Thanks anon. I plan to get back into reading the comics soon.
>>
File: 1425275056088.png (4MB, 1250x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1425275056088.png
4MB, 1250x1049px
>>29659546
You really shouldn't. Reflections was god awful. Pharaoh Celestia was a neat design though.
>>
>>29658614
Stay mad moonfag.
>>
>>29658756
Solar Flare is much more popular than Nightmare Star.
>>
File: 1488556046258.gif (552KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1488556046258.gif
552KB, 250x188px
>>29658266
Go away, Celestia fag.
>>
>>29658266
You mean "characterless and uninteresting and she would never have a worthwhile episode or issue to be developed over like her sister".
>>
If Luna turns into Nightmare Moon when she's at her limit and goes bad, what would Celestias alter ego be called?

Burning Hate? Scorching Sun? Pulsar?
>>
>>29658832
She had plenty of personality is season 1, the only canon season.

Also
>we don't really care about Celestia
>we
Don't speak for me faggot, especially if you have shit taste.
>>
>>29660402
She would be called Read the Thread.
>>
>>29658756
Yeah Solar Flare would be a good name.

Celestia probably have near perfect control of her emotions, after having to do everything herself for 1000 years with ponies counting on her. If, however, something were to cause her to snap we would see the fury of a sun gone rogue. A swift and annihilating death in heat form scorching whatever it touches into cinder and ash. The rage of a immortal goddess.
>>
>>29660402
>>29657380
>>29660419
All hail Solar Invictus, the Conquering Sun, the Tyrant Star!
>>
>>29659584
>Reflections was god awful.
Liar.
>>
>>29660512
I prefer Red Sun
>>
I wish upon the almighty Fausticorn that Nightmare Star appears one day in the show.

It'd be the perfect "final test" for Twilight in particular, facing the pony who's guided her all her life and grew her into the pony she is today.

The Alicorn who lost it from emotions gone out of control, just like her sister over a millennia ago. But instead of eternal night, it's eternal day, and she nearly burns down the kingdom in the process.

That's when Starswirl the Bearded finally appears with his time travel spell and reveals he's been guiding her all along too, out in the background.
>>
>>29660822
>Celestia lost control of herself and turned into Solar Flare
>refuses to lower the sun
>Luna is powerless against her older sister
>Equestria is burning
>after an entire season worth of adventure the Mane 6 manages to sneak Twilight into Canterlot castle proper
>Twilight has to face her old Mentor alone

I got to run but if anyone wants to expand on this feel free
>>
What could make Celly go off the deep end enough to turn into Solar Flare? Keep in mind that she's seen more shit in her lifetime than anypony else and even having to banish her own sister to the moon for 1000 years didn't break her
>>
>>29661033
Maybe an assassination attempt on Luna that puts her in a coma?

I can see Celly going all RAEG mode as a way to cope with not knowing if her sister will live of die, and being unable to do anything to help her
>>
>>29659546
Don't bother, Reflections was so fucking awful that it literally broke the comic fansupport and began IDW's path to ruination.
Crappy stories, awful creative team (both as persons and as professionals) a completely useless editor and it opened the door to the most infamous dick licker ever from forcing himself into the fandom to pose as a "journalist" and a comic critic.

Yeah, I'm talking about the Illustrious Q.
>>
File: tiq.jpg (12KB, 257x389px) Image search: [Google]
tiq.jpg
12KB, 257x389px
>>29660757
>>
>>29658942
>headcanon
>>
File: 1477089154732.png (633KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
1477089154732.png
633KB, 1063x752px
>>29661033
>Starlight Glimmer ruins Dash's Rainboom
>Twilight still gets into the academy, but without impressing Celestia enough to become her pupil
>Celestia's plans to use the Elements to reform Luna fall through, and is forced to use the elements to destroy her
>Ponyville is annihilated by any number of common disasters that Twilight is no longer around to prevent
>Discord is released a short while later
>Celestia drives Discord away from Canterlot, but not before causing severe damage and all but wiping out the Canterlot Royal Guard
>Months after Cadance's royal wedding Chrysalis reveals her true intentions and sacks a defenseless Canterlot
>As her kingdom falls into ruin, Celestia decides that if she cannot save her ponies, she can at least avenge them
>>
>>29658756
I lost all hope of it ever happening when the Reflections comic arc was announced. If they were telling that story in the comics then it meant the show proper had no plans of ever exploring it.
>>
>>29658756
It would need to be a name Hasbro could trademark. Solar Flare can't be trademarked unless they add a title to it, like Queen Solar Flareâ„¢.
>>
>>29660415
If Faust was still around you'd have even less Celestia than you already have. She never had any intention of exploring Celestia's character and wanted her to be a vague as possible.
>>
>>29661033
She seems like a pony that doesn't like having her time wasted. She seemed pretty miffed at being stood-up by Starlight for missing their dinner date.
I'd say convince her to go on blind dates that never show. Eventually the madness will set in.
>>
>>29658756
I always thought Morning Glory was pretty good.
>>
>>29662429
>>29662338

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Oz1YqjB2I
>>
File: RED SUN OVER PARADISE.png (644KB, 972x788px) Image search: [Google]
RED SUN OVER PARADISE.png
644KB, 972x788px
>>29660795
>The Sun will turn into a giant red star in a couple of billion years
>Celestia turns evil
>Life from Earth is purged
>Literal red sun over paradise

GOLDEN RAYS OF THE GLORIOUS SUNSHINE
>>
>>29661033
It would honestly be pretty hard to do convincingly. I mean despite how painful it was for to banish her sister, she still did it so her people can be safe. So it's not like messing with her emotionally can really do it. Doing it with some magic whatever just feels lazy. Some kinda of alternate timeline/reality could've worked but that ship has sailed.
>>
>>29661033
>Queen Chrysalis manages to infiltrate Canterlot
>falseflag operations, assassinations, political squabbling, corruption rises dramatically
>all aimed to slander and remove popular support for Celestia
>Chrysalis eventually turns the populace against Celestia
>Queen Chrysalis confronts Celestia in the throne room
>down in the streets a mob has formed to remove Celestia from power
>"My dear Celestia, how the winds have changed. It feels like yesterday that you had the admiration of all the ponies in Equestria. And now they want you gone. Even you own sister doubts your every word. I think it is time for you to step down.
>"You will not get away with this, Chrysalis. If I can not rule Equestria, THE WILL BE NO EQUESTRIA TO RULE!"
>Celestia stomps the floor hard enough to send cracks up the walls
>her once multicolored hair turns the color of angry flames as her body is covered in gold and red armor plates, her wings blaze with the fire of a runaway sun
>"You cannot scare me Celestia. Everyone knows you do not have the guts to harm even a fly."
>"AHAHAHAH YOU FOOL! CELESTIA IS NO MORE. I AM SOLAR FLARE. AND. I. WILL. BE. YOUR DOOM!
>>
>>29662538
yeah this

Celestia has been through so much and always come out as the ultimate force of good that it'd be such an asspull to suddenly make her evil in an actual canon timeline

like imagine Yoda or Obi Wan falling to the dark side, that's how much it'd shit on her character
>>
>>29662614
How about EQG Tia instead?
>>
>>29662538
>>29662614
Now how about, now hear me out, Cloning

>>29662628
Look dude, I love Sunset with all my heart, but EqG as a whole is pretty garbage with mostly nothing characters.
>>
>>29662614
well Yoda did have a very short spout with the Dark Side in the OldCanon "Yoda: Dark Rendezvous" book just to show Count Dooku how dark and rotten a almost 900 year old Jedi Master would be if he fell.
>>
File: 1339835672947.png (162KB, 729x893px) Image search: [Google]
1339835672947.png
162KB, 729x893px
>>29662553
>>Queen Chrysalis manages to infiltrate Canterlot
>>falseflag operations, assassinations, political squabbling, corruption rises dramatically
>>all aimed to slander and remove popular support for Celestia
>>Chrysalis eventually turns the populace against Celestia
>>Queen Chrysalis confronts Celestia in the throne room
>>down in the streets a mob has formed to remove Celestia from power
>>"My dear Celestia, how the winds have changed. It feels like yesterday that you had the admiration of all the ponies in Equestria. And now they want you gone. Even you own sister doubts your every word. I think it is time for you to step down.
This was okay

>"You will not get away with this, Chrysalis. If I can not rule Equestria, THE WILL BE NO EQUESTRIA TO RULE!"
>Celestia stomps the floor hard enough to send cracks up the walls
>her once multicolored hair turns the color of angry flames as her body is covered in gold and red armor plates, her wings blaze with the fire of a runaway sun
>"You cannot scare me Celestia. Everyone knows you do not have the guts to harm even a fly."
>"AHAHAHAH YOU FOOL! CELESTIA IS NO MORE. I AM SOLAR FLARE. AND. I. WILL. BE. YOUR DOOM!
This was cringey.
>>
>>29658756
Nightmare Noon
>>
>>29662653
Let the Cringe flow through you. Make it yours and it will make you stronger than you can ever imagine!
>>
>>29658756
Queen Nova
>>
>>29662643
>love Sunset
Are you planning of marring her?
>>
>>29662694
I mean if that were physically possible then yeah.
>>
>>29658756
>By the way, I know the popular name for her is Nightmare Star
Literally never heard of her as Nightmare Star and i've read tons of fanfics. Solar Flare has always been the go to
>>
>>29662727
then you need Ishi blessing.
>>
>>29658942
>>29662538
Celestia would pull a Rayearth gambit:

>Millenia of unicorns controlling the Sun and Moon has gradually made their orbits unstable.
>Celestia and Luna were Equestria's last chance to keep the Sun and Moon in their proper places, but over time even their powers prove insufficient.
>The only way to restore the Sun and Moon permanently in their orbits is for Celestia and Luna to be imprisoned inside them forever, guiding them from within rather than from below.
>Luna is willing to volunteer, but Celestia realizes she cannot bring herself to banish her sister to the Moon a second time.
>Decides to "turn evil" to force the Mane Six to do the terrible deed in her place.
>The season ends with Celestia and Luna finally one with their respective heavenly bodies, and a horrified Twilight, discovering it was Celestia's plan all along, reluctantly assuming the throne of Equestria in their place.
>>
>>29662644
hell, even the clone wars show had an episode arc of sheev trying to test yoda with the dark side
>>
>>29661033
Whatever it is would have to push her so far into a corner that she has no other choice that unleash her true power. Celestia going full Solar Flare is the ultimate Last Stand. She needs to have exhausted all other means to remedy the situation and be truly desperate, or truly broken, for it to even have a chance of happening.

I can't think of a situation that would make her fall like that, even though it would be a perfect way to end the show. One final episode where Twilight has to draw on all her lessons, friends and magic to combat the mightiest foe she has ever faced: Her very own Mentor.
>>
>>29663089
Maybe they take a trip to Celestia's mind for whatever reason and find that version of Celestia that's filled with all the anger and despair Celestia has felt over the years.
>>
>>29663186
That would be one way yes. Then we might also get the story of how she knows how to use sombra's dark magic
>>
>>29660757
topkek anon, I bet you also won't share these hardly earned shekels
>>
>>29660100
>>29662793
Really? I've seen it used and adopted by the pony community before, including derpibooru using it as a tag, but I guess I assumed wrong?

I know there are a lot of potential names everyone has come up with. The artist of the picture I posted, Cosmic Unicorn, also drew this, and calls her Umbrae Nova.

>"Speedpainting. This is my rendition of a "Nightmare"/dark/fallen/evil/unbalanced Celestia. An evil Celestia makes me think of black holes, super novae, and neutron stars."
>>
>Without Twilight around to be her protege, Celestia is unable to find a suitable successor to train prior to the summer sun festival
>Celestia knows that her sister will escape, but has no hope of a protege reawakening the elements like in the normal timeline
>Feeling obligated to her subjects, celestia sadly realizes that she must confront Luna alone for the sake of her kingdom
>Uses the alicorn amulet to become powerful enough to take on Luna as NMM
>Accidentally lets her anger get the better of her in the fight due to the amulet and accidentally kills luna instead of just defeating her
>Emotionally broken
>Insane with grief at killing her sister, Celestia refuses to accept responsibility for the act and instead blames her subjects for "forcing her" to have to fight Luna rather than surrender out of her royal duties to her kingdom
>Vows to kill everyone out of anger and hatred due to blaming them
>Raises the sun and never sets it, bringing unending heat to her kingdom and scorching everything to ashes
>Ashlands timeline occurs
>celestia is the only living thing left, all alone in insane sadness and grief
>finds the table
>realizes there are other alternate realities out there
>begins slow crusade to tunnel into every other alternate reality and kill them too
>>
>>29664087
Nightmare Star is the official name used by the card game, but before that the most common name was Solar Flare
>>
>>29663089
Posing Celestia as the ultimate power and saying she's simply unwilling to use it fits the propaganda and all but it seems very ham-fisted. She *needed* the Elements to deal with Luna, one way of reconciling that is to say she needed the extra power to deal with her without killing her, the other is to consider accepting that it really doesn't matter how off the deep end Celestia is capable of going because no matter how far she goes or how much power she uses Luna could and would stomp her older sister's ass flat in a one on one fight.

With Luna in the picture a mad Celestia isn't as provocative of a subject to explore. She may have social and governmental autism but boy can the big bitch fight.
>>
>>29658756
Queen Morningstar is the single best name I have ever heard for evil!Celestia, and anybody who disagrees is not nearly well-enough read.
>>
File: 1458453659340.png (439KB, 468x471px) Image search: [Google]
1458453659340.png
439KB, 468x471px
>>29663053
>Duocartoonist
>>
>>29663089
>I can't think of a situation that would make her fall like that
Luna or Twilight being dead. Not banished, not imprisoned, D-E-D dead. She'd break like an eggshell and the volcanic magma of her yolk would consume Equestria.

They wouldn't necessarily have to be dead, she would just have to believe they were.
>>
File: bf5.gif (514KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
bf5.gif
514KB, 500x258px
>>29664087
>but I guess I assumed wrong?
>>
File: 1457787324143.png (253KB, 378x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457787324143.png
253KB, 378x411px
>>29658756
>>
File: 1427011641591.jpg (39KB, 534x678px) Image search: [Google]
1427011641591.jpg
39KB, 534x678px
>>29658832
They wasted alot of things on EqG
>>
File: large.png (558KB, 1280x767px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
558KB, 1280x767px
>As it turns out, at the end of S5 the timeline was never truly "restored"
>Infact, all those "alternate timelines" Starlight Glimmer inadvertently created still exist out there in the multiverse
>In one of those timelines, events occur just as >>29662338 described
>Celestia has lost everything, her kingdom is ash and her sister dead by her own hoof
>In despair, Celestia becomes Solar Flare and goes on a crusade to avenge her falllen ponies
>Somehow, she finds out about Starlight Glimmer and the other timelines she's created
>There is only one thing left to do, travel the multiverse to hunt down the one who took from her everything and exact vengeance
>Make no mistake, Starlight Glimmer will be found, and She. Will. BURN!
>>
>>29662338
>>29665865

If only.

That'd be too "grimdark" for the show though I'd imagine.
>>
>>29662383
What are you talking about? Intention? Faust DID explore Celestia's character in season 1. In every episode she appeared in she was shown to be laid-back and mischievous (see Bird in the Hoof, Best Night Ever, Swarm of the Century, etc) which is much more than she was given in later seasons, where she only shows up to regurgitate plot points and be worfed.

Celestia did have a personality in season 1.
>>
I'm betting 5 internets that we'll see Solar Flare pop out at least once. Either in the full-length movie or as a season finale in later season
>>
File: medium.png (210KB, 760x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
210KB, 760x600px
>>29657380
>Events After the siege of the crystal empire.
>King sombra and radiant hope run away to other lands and basically fuck like there is no tomorrow.
>Celestia cannot help but just watch behind the bushes in awe for hours as sombra shows his mighty umbrum magnum dong.
>Celestia wishes to be rutted like the vulgar mare that she is. But it never happens. It's her destiny to be a wizard.
>Princess Celestia grows jealous and impatient, she start to getting sick of twilight's autistic behaviour.
>celestia decides to ask luna for advices but Her sister retarded doesn't understand love, she is too much of a sperg just like her.
>Eventually Celestia thinking changes and so her alignment.
Basically this will happen (cannon). One way or another.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.