[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #13 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 484
Thread images: 2

File: Eskimo.jpg (2MB, 2190x2157px) Image search: [Google]
Eskimo.jpg
2MB, 2190x2157px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: You arrived at a new solar system, where you find a planet mostly covered in ice. You, Eagle, and Kahurangi land on it and find another landing pod from the humans, though it appeared to be old. You find an old radio there, and meet a creature that identifies itself as a Singe Tree. You get attacked by a small group of them before heading back to the ship. Bringing an old human radio with you. You test the radio on the ship and find they have a wide variety of music. You then talk with the crew about Kahurangi, deciding to keep her for now, but to give her back to her species if any of them were found. You then find Cardea working on her turret, volunteering to let her test it on you. It ends up being kinda a stupid idea which lands in you in the medical bay, earning a burn mark which might be a scar from it. You apologize to Quiet Vine for making her worry, by doing it sexually. You rest and wake up in the middle of the night, finding the footage that Eagle took of the turret test. After watching it you go back to bed and wake up. Going into cryosleep for the next solar system, which had one planet orbiting a black hole. When you get there you all decide to land on the planet. It turned out to be kinda a bad idea as Kahurangi nearly falls into a pit of lava. The six of you were now in the landing pod, heading back to the ship.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Electrician/Engineer) (Injured: Mostly healed)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Diplomat/Trader)
Cardea (Alien) (Drazken) (Robotics)
Kahurangi (Alien Child) (???) (???)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
>>
You start Petting Kahurangi and holding her close. That was too much for a little girl like her, even if she has already seen a lot.
You look out one of the windows to watch the planet break apart. The planet was now covered in oceans of magma, but it has stopped.
"...Maybe I was wrong on my assumption of the planet being safe." Sai says as the landing pod lands in the ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>29655723
Well don't blame yourself Sai. What time is it?
>>
>>29655864
"Don't blame yourself, Sai," You tell him, "What time is it?"
"It's around 1:30," He tells you, "A bit after lunch."
The pod's door then opens, allowing the six of you out.

What do you do?
>>
>>29655945
Well let go make lunch and plan what to do next before going to the next solar system
>>
>>29655945
lets take some footage of the planet.
>>
>>29656116
>>29656177
You decide to go make some lunch. Kahurangi refused to let go of you, much to Quiet Vine's amusement. She did let go when you reached the kitchen.
You take some footage of the planet. Watching as it was now shooting magma out into space, as if releasing pressure.
You then trot to the counter to make lunch, as it fell on you again. But, what to make was the question.

What do you do?
>>
>>29656229
Hay fries.
>>
>>29656263
Maybe something quick and simple, but plentiful? Like: Hay fries.
You get the ingredients for Hay Fries out and start making. Ten minutes later: They were finish as you set them down on the table.
You then notice the look Kahurangi was giving the small mountain of Hay Fries: Her eyes wide, her beak open, and drooling a bit at the hay fries.

What do you do?
>>
>>29656344
Tell her to make sure she leaves plenty for the others.
>>
>>29656363
"Make sure you leave plenty for the others." You tell her.
You're not sure whether she heard you or not. She grabs a handful of fries, and shove them in her mouth all at once. She tries to swallow, but there was just too much in her mouth at the moment so she resorts to slowly chewing them.
"Mwf?" She asks; looking at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29656435
Thats what you get for being greedy
Sai announce that dinner is up.
>>
>>29656445
It's lunch, not dinner.
>>
>>29656470
Then that.
>>
>>29656445
>>29656470
>>29656484
"That's what you get for being greedy." You tell her with a smile.
She just glares at you before going back to her slow chewing.
"Sai, announce that lunch is up."
"Yep."
Cardea was the first to come in a few seconds later. Followed by Quiet Vine, Fedot, and then Eagle.
They all take a plate, some hay fries and begin eating. Thanking you for the meal.

What do you do?
>>
>>29656509
eat some ourselves.
Ask Vine if there was anything of note in the soil sample if not we may as well continue on to the next system.
say you are glad you got to see a black hole.

also we should probably send some of our footage back to eqqus (except the weapons test and aftermath of course.
>>
>>29656527
Oh also when we send the footage back we should ask how the teams sent to that electricity planet are doing.
>>
>>29656527
>>29656547
You start eating some yourself, sitting next to Quiet Vine.
"Is there anything of note in the soil sample?" You ask her.
"Nothing much," She replies, "It is clay though. Has a lot of the same materials as clay from our home does. Meaning this planet did probably harbor life once."
"I'm glad we got to see a black hole." You smile.
Your friends nod in agreement.

What do you do?
>>
>>29656609
Ok everybody consume whatever new media from eqqus you are interested in and tonight we will get back into cryosleep for our next destination.
Is the new issue of aquastallion out.
>>
>>29656609
Guess losing a sun killed everything on the planet.
>>
>>29656623
>>29656629
"Guess losing a sun killed everything on the planet." You say.
The six of you go back to your eating, finishing in several minutes.
"Okay everybody," You say; standing up, "Consume whatever new media from Equus you are interested in and tonight we will get back into cryosleep for our next destination."
The six of you quickly get any new media from the cockpit. Fedot gets some books, Eagle gets some new music, Quiet Vine gets some new video games, and Cardea, being curious, just gets a book.
You were hoping that a new issue of Aquastallion came out.
And one did. One you were excited for as it introduced a new villain into the series: King Crab.
You were currently holding the new issue, admiring the cover of it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29656723
Read it like the nerd we are.
>>
>>29656723
Time to check on our wound. Shave off the fur and see if there's a scar.
>>
>>29656761
I don't even think it has been a day as we were in cryo but I suppose it cannot hurt to try after we read our comic.
>>
>>29656743
>>29656761
>>29656784
You quickly head to you and Quiet's room and close the door. Setting yourself down on the bed and opening the comic up.

After thirty minutes you close the comic book, having reached the end.
You liked King Crab, probably one of your favorites: A good combination of funny and stupid, but evil.
You get up, wanting to check your wound. You find an electric razor and head to the bathroom, shaving the coat around the wound off.
It was definitely a scar as it would've turned back to brown by now, but it remained black, which was kinda a nice contrast with your brown coat, and it didn't hurt to touch it either.

What do you do?
>>
>>29656845
I am tempted to show off our manly scar to vine but I doubt she wants to be reminded of what happened right now.

Let's go look at the planet and see if anything has changed.
>>
>>29656854
You were really tempted to show your manly scar to Vine, but she probably didn't want to be reminded of what happened.
You trot out and look out one of the windows towards the planet to see if anything has changed.
A lot of the magma was gone now, having been cooled by space with the planet having no atmosphere. Making it look somewhat like how it did when you first saw it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29656933
take a photo and contact equus with all the footage and photo you took. Ask about the scientists sent to electrical planet.
>>
>>29656959
again do not show them the weapon test and aftermath they can know about that when we get back.
>>
>>29656959
>>29656971
You take a photo and trot over to the cockpit to contact ESC.
The screen lowers down and you push a button. After a few rings Star Bright comes on the screen.
"Hello Rust," She greets you with a smile; before squinting at your new scar, "...What happened with your chest?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29657062
shit has she seen us since the reaper attack if not say it was that otherwise tell her it was from some faulty wiring on a human landing pod you found.

Change the subject by asking her about the electrical planet scientists.
>>
>>29657062
An accident while testing alien weaponry.
>>
>>29657114
'Shit, and she has seen me since the reaper attack!'
"It's from some faulty wiring on a human landing pod we found," You lie, "How are the scientists on the electrical planet?"
"They're doing good," She replies, "They did have a small run in with the natives, but that has been fixed."

What do you do?
>>
>>29657222
What do you mean by "fixed"? You didn't kill them, did you?
>>
>>29657222
To bad we haven't researched the translators enough to send them designs.
>>
>>29657222
that's good. I have some footage for you of a black hole.
>>
>>29657233
>>29657253
>>29657267
"Too bad we haven't researched the translators enough to send them designs," You say, "Wait, what do you mean by 'fixed?' You didn't kill them, did you?"
"No we didn't," She tells you, "We managed to work something out with them, don't worry."
"That's good," You say, "I have some footage for you of a black hole."
You then send her some footage, leaving out the weapon testing and the aftermath. She looks through them and after a few minutes looks at you.
"Looks like things have been quite interesting since you last contacted me," She smiles, "And, the first real look at a black hole. Astronomers are gonna go crazy with that footage."

What do you do?
>>
>>29657319
Tell her you are interested in contacting Vine's mother.
>>
>>29657329
"...I'm interested in contacting Vine's mother." You tell her.
"I was about to contact you on that," Star Bright smiles, "Her mother is here now since they don't have our technology in the hospital so we brought her here to talk."

What do you do?
>>
>>29657397
Whoah, really? Siri, call Vine in here!
>>
>>29657397
we should introduce ourselves and inform her we are dating her daughter and thought she should know
>>29657410
do this after we introduce ourselves.
>>
>>29657410
>>29657432
"Whoa, really?"
She nods.
"Sai, call Vine in here!"
Star Bright walks off the screen, being replaced by an old Batpony mare in a wheelchair a few seconds later.
"Vine's coming." Sai tells you.
"Who's this hansom stallion," The mare smiles at you, "To think my daughter is on a ship with a hansom stallion and hasn't told me anything about it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29657492
Hello miss my name is Rust Bucket I have called you here today because I believe you should be informed that I am dating your daughter. You did a fantastic job raising such a fine mare.
>>
>>29657515
"Hello miss," You greet her, "My name is Rust Bucket. I have called you here today because I believe you should be informed that I am dating your daughter. You did a fantastic job raising such a fine mare."
"Thank you," She smiles, "I'm glad my daughter has gotten a catch like you."
The door then opens and Quiet Vine comes in, panting from having galloped over.
"There's my daughter," The mare says; her smile growing wider, "This hansom stallion was just telling me he was dating you. Is that true?"
"Yeah," She smiles; trotting over and wrapping her forehooves around you, "And he's mine."

What do you do?
>>
>>29657593
Yep all yours. Give her a kiss on the forehead.
>>
>>29657643
"Yep, all yours."
You then give her a kiss on the forehead.
"Well, look at the happy couple," She smiles, "I hope Rust has been treating you well, Vine?"
"He has," She smile; turning to look at you, "He's been treating me very well."

What do you do?
>>
>>29657702
Well I suppose that is everything we have to say. Is there anything you wanted to talk to your mother about Vine?
>>
>>29657702
Are you feeling well?
>>
>>29657740
>>29657747
"Are you feeling well?" You ask her mom.
"I've been doing alright," She replies, "Better than before so I probably have a few years left in me."
"I suppose that's everything I have to say. Is there anything you wanted to talk to your mother about Vine?"
"Yeah," She replies, "But, I want to do it alone."

What do you do?
>>
>>29657802
Give her some privacy.
Lets go ask Kahurangi what she is reading.
>>
>>29657802
Give her a kiss.

"Fair enough, you two enjoy your 'mares only' time."

Let's go check on the rest of the crew.
>>
>>29657814
>>29657821
You give her another kiss.
"Fair enough, you two enjoy your 'mares only' time."
You then walk out of the cockpit to give them some privacy. Deciding to see what the rest of the crew is up to, you walk away.
You trot to your room to find Kahurangi on your bed. Sitting with her legs underneath her like a dignified cat, and reading one of your comics. Specifically: Aquastallion #1

What do you do?
>>
>>29657871
I believe we should make a bed for Kah if we are keeping her with us on our trip.
>>
>>29657962
Looking at her on your bed made you realize that she didn't have a bed: Just a sleeping bag on a cold cement floor near the cargo bay in a room with only a lamp on the floor. If she was going to stay with you on this trip, till you find more of her kind, she'd probably need a bed.
'If there is more.'
You quickly push that thought out of your head.
Did you even know how to make a bed? The most you've done with a bed was the semi-combined bed that you and Quiet Vine used. You were an engineer, not a carpenter.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29658050
Well, metal working is a bit closer to what we do than carpentry.
>>
>>29658050
Eagle could probably do it or Cardea.
Lets see Eagle first.
>>
>>29658278
>>29658314
Metal working was a bit closer to what you did than carpentry. They did make beds out of metal, but wooden ones were a bit more common.
Maybe Eagle could or Cardea?
You decide to go find Eagle first. After a few minutes of searching you find her on one of the beams in the cargo bay. Chillin' and listening to music.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29658349
Hey Eagle do you think you could help make a bed for Kahurangi?
>>
morning bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29660813
Another one
>>
>>29661259
Another
>>
>>29659540
"Hey Eagle!" You call.
She manages to hear you, taking her headphones off and gliding down in front of you.
"Do you think you could help make a bed for Kahurangi?" You ask.
"It's a bit out of my expertise," She says, "But, I can help as much as I can."

What do you do?
>>
>>29662481
That makes two of us. Maybe Siri can help us.
>>
>>29662481
Hm maybe Cardea can help let's go ask her. Between the 3 of us we should be able to work it out.
>>
>>29662519
>>29662557
"That makes two of us," You reply, "...Maybe Cardea can help? Let's go ask her, the three of us should be able to work something out."
Eagle nods and the two of you go to find Cardea.
You find her in the cargo bay like Eagle, working on the turret. The turret appearing to be pretty close to being done.

What do you do?
>>
>>29662596
Hey Cardea can you help us make a bed for Kahurangi.
>>
>>29662623
"Hey Cardea, can you help us make a bed for Kahurangi?"
"Possibly," She replies; putting her blowtorch down, "Though, I can't make any promises that It'll be good."

What do you do?
>>
>>29662677
Well between the 3 of us we should be able to work it out.

Sai do we have any books on carpentry.
>>
>>29662697
"Between the three of us we should be able to work it out," You say, "Sai, do we have any books on carpentry?"
"Yes we do."
A claw with a book lowers down, giving you the book. The title reading: "Carpentry: for Dummies."

What do you do?
>>
>>29662751
Well after what happened with the turret I guess I am a bit of a dummy.

Have you reduced how much power you are using Cardea maybe we could test it again later if the doctor says it is ok.
>>
>>29662751
Why are we looking at carpentry? Do we even have the necessary materials for a wooden bed?
>>
>>29662767
>>29662853
"Well, after what happened with the turret I guess I am a bit of a dummy," You mutter, "Have you reduced how much power you are using on the turret, Cardea?"
She nods.
"Do we even have the necessary materials for a wooden bed?" Eagle asks.
A claw lowers down with a large crate. When it reaches the ground the claw opens it, revealing that it was filled with various sizes of wooden planks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29662875
Well then lets get studying

We should ask Kahrungi what sort of pose her species sleeps in in case we need to do anything special.
>>
>>29662966
"Let's get studying then."
The three of you then crack open the book. You and Eagle had to help Cardea read as she didn't know how to read your language just yet.
A few minutes into the book you get an idea.
You get up and trot to your room, hoping that Kahurangi was still there.
She was. Sitting on your bed, continuing to read your comic books. Currently on Aquastallion #2

What do you do?
>>
>>29663080
Hey Kahurangi how does your species sleep what pose do you lay in?
>>
>>29663090
"Hey Kahurangi,"
"Yeah?"
"How does your species sleep? What pose do you lay in?"
She's still for a moment before getting up. She stretches a bit before crawling under your covers and laying down much like a pony would.

What do you do?
>>
>>29663149
Well thats helpful
go get to work on the bed.
>>
>>29663156
"That's helpful." You mutter.
You give Kahurangi a thank you and trot back to Eagle and Cardea, continuing to read the book.
After reading for half an hour and finishing the chapter on how to make wooden beds, Eagle closes the book. Looking at the two of you.
"I think we're ready." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29663221
Remember to measure twice and cut once. We can always take off a bit more, but we can't add material if we cut off to much.
>>
>>29663221
Lets build it in her room so we do not have to move it in there afterwards.
>>
>>29663236
>>29663240
"Remember to measure twice and cut once," You remind them, "We can always take off a bit more, but we can't add material if we cut off too much."
The three of you move the materials into Kahurangi's room and start building the bed so you didn't have to move it in there afterwards.
Normally, building a bed would take probably half the day if it was only you, but it wasn't only you. The three of you getting the bed finished in a little under two hours.
In the middle of the room stood a small bed frame. Built low to the ground so Kahurangi could easily climb up as she did have some problems with pony furniture.
Now all was needed was a mattress, some pillows, a sheet, and a few blankets.

What do you do?
>>
>>29663311
Ask Sai what sort of things we have in that regard.
vine brought that one blanket on the colaxian planet so we can give her our old one for now.
>>
>>29663338
"What sort of things did we bring in regards of beds, Sai?" You ask.
"We have one spare mattress," He starts, "A small crate of pillows, a few sheets, and several blankets."

What do you do?
>>
>>29663418
Perfect lets go get them.
>>
>>29663429
"Pefect, let's go get them."
After several minutes of searching you find all the materials needed for her bed. Setting them up quickly.
After ten minutes it's all set up: The mattress, the sheets, the pillow, and the blanket. All set up and ready to go.

What do you do?
>>
>>29663519
Go get Kahurangi tell her we have a suprise that she has probably already guessed.
>>
>>29663534
You quickly trot over to your room to get Kah. She was still reading your comics, now having taken interest in Aquastallion as several issues lay on the floor.
"Hey Kah," You say; getting her attention, "I got a surprise for you."
"What is it?" She asks; jumping down from the bed and walking towards you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29663650
It is related to a question I asked you eariler. I am glad to see you have such good taste in comics.

Take her to see the bed.
>>
>>29663668
"It is related to a question I asked you earlier," You tell her, "I am glad to see you have such good taste in comics."
Kahurangi smiles as you lead her to her room.
You open her door and let her in, her eyes widening at the sight.
"I get my own bed now?!" She says happily; looking at you.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Another blump
>>
>>29663748
Yep.
You better thank Eagle and Cardea they helped make it Sai to for providing the books we needed.
>>
>>29664134
"Yep," You smile, "You better thank Eagle and Cardea, they helped make it. Sai too for providing the books we needed."
She thanks all of you before climbing onto her new bed. Walking around on it before she starts jumping on it with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29664200
I wonder what fedot is up to.
>>
I am curious our rifles is the blast they fire straight like a laser or does it arc around a little like a bolt of lightening? how accurate are they?
>>
morning bump
>>
>>29664200
Go check on Fedot.
>>
>>29666572
Another
>>
>>29667499
bumping
>>
>>29665627
They fire straight. Usually hits.

>>29664707
>>29667002
You watch Kahurangi's antics for a moment before turning, wondering what Fedot was up to.
After a bit of searching you find him in the animal holding with the pets. Giving them some attention.

What do you do?
>>
>>29668612
Oh yeah we were doing that at some point let's play with Snowflake we've been neglecting him too much.
>>
>>29668612
So Fedot what did you think of the black hole. Also what did you take to read eariler.
>>
>>29668650
>>29668686
Snowflake quickly bounds up to you, attacking your tail. You respond by flicking your tail back and forth for him.
"So Fedot, what did you think of the black hole?" You ask.
"It was interesting," He says, "Kinda funny that we revealed what a black hole actually looks like in a short video while many have tried to interpret what it looks like."
"What did you read earlier?"
"1666." He replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29668751
What is that about the great fire?
>>
>>29668782
"What is it about," You ask, "The Great Fire?"
"Kinda," He replies, "It's about a fictional pony that causes all the strange stuff in 1666. Kinda interesting."

What do you do?
>>
>>29668848
Let's read that until it is time for cryosleep.
>>
>>29668848
Let play with snowball some more.
>>
>>29668902
>>29668911
You decide to read that for a bit. Getting it from Fedot.
You play with Snowflake for a few minutes before trotting to your room to read it. Quickly picking up the comics Kahurangi didn't put away.
You then settle yourself down on the bed and start reading.

It's been about an hour now. You were now on chapter 10.
The book was okay: The characters were cool, but the plot was quite confusing. You weren't sure who the villain even was!

What do you do?
>>
>>29668996
It must be nearing time for cryosleep now right what is the time.
Lets go ask Cardea to show us some of her fancy alien bullets
>>
>>29669025
You look at the nearby clock. The time reading: 6:00 PM, getting pretty close to cryosleep time.
You still had time to do at least one thing.
You put the book down and get up, stretching a bit before trotting out of the room.
You trot to the cargo bay to find Cardea has finished her turret. It was pretty long for a turret, and had a nice white coating.

What do you do?
>>
>>29669113
Ask her to show you the bullets it uses.
better idea set up some targets tell Sai to warn people away from this area of the ship while we test it.
>>
Gotta do something. Not sure how long it will take, but I might be back soon.
>>
>>29669113
Let's test the turret on some broken wood boxes from that Reaper attack. If it wasn't all cleaned up or used.
Note: Make targets out of wooden planks with crudely drawn Reapers.
>>
>>29669126
>>29669289
"Think you could show me the bullet it uses?" You ask.
"Sure." Cardea smiles.
You gather some broken wooden plates from the Reaper attack and make them into a crude square, with a poorly drawn Reaper on there with the help of Kahurangi to draw it.
"Fire bullets." Cardea says after you get to safety.
It fires some flaming bullets at the pallet. It doesn't catch the wood on fire, but the bullets stay on fire.
"Firing ice."
She fires the ice bullets, which causes the surrounding area to freeze a bit.
"Electricity."
The electricity doesn't do much on the wood, just sparking a bit.
"And, Plasma."
She fires the plasma bullets. The wooden target melting into a brown pile of goop.

What do you do?
>>
>>29669898
Whistle
"Impressive"

What's its rate of fire, how quickly can it switch firing modes?
>>
>>29669922
You whistle.
"Impressive. What's it's rate of fire? How quickly can it change firing modes?"
"Rate of fire is slow," She says, "But, It makes up for that in the damage the bullets do and it's speed in switching to different bullets."

What do you do?
>>
>>29669987
Nice
Lets go get ready for cryo.
>>
>>29669987
Is it automatic firing and targeting, mixed or all manual remotely?
>>
>>29669987
How does it switch? Is it automatic?
>>
>>29670008
>>29670013
>>29670100
"Nice," You smile, "Is it automatic firing and targeting?"
"Yep." She smiles, "Can switch automatically."
With that: You start getting ready for cryosleep.
You gather the crew and go over to the cryoroom. Saying a quick goodbye to Cardea, and a short hug to Kahurangi. Getting into the cryobed and laying down.
The lid slides over, the bed fills up with gel, and then it freezes. Sending you into cryosleep.

After what feels like a few seconds: The ice breaks and you sit up. Cryosleep over.
Looking around finds nobody there. Only you and your friends that were also getting up.

What do you do?
>>
>>29670130
Hi Sai, hi Javakia are the others asleep?
>>
>>29670152
"Hi Sai, hi Javaxia."
"Hi."
"Hi!"
"Are the others asleep?" You ask.
"Yeah," Sai replies, "Kahurangi wanted to stay up a bit longer to see you, but she passed out before she could."
You hear some snoring so you look down.
Down at the foot of the cryobed was Kahurangi, who fell asleep and was now curled up into a ball.

What do you do?
>>
>>29670247
How long was she awake for and has been sleeping for?
>>
>>29670247
Carry her to her bed try not to wake her.
>>
>>29670316
>>29670326
"How long has she been awake for?"
"A little more than twelve hours. Waiting for the four of you to get up since you were suppose to today."
"How long has she been sleeping for?"
"Five minutes."
You carefully pick her up and carry her to her room, managing to do it without waking her.
You get her to your bed and open the covers, placing her in the bed and tucking her in.
She mumbles something in her language before taking the pillow and cuddling it with a smile on her face.

What do you do?
>>
>>29670367
Go have a look at this region of space.
>>
>>29670412
You trot over to the kitchen to have a look at the region of space you were in and the solar system.
You get to the window and look out- HOLY GREEN!
You quickly rub your eyes at the sight. It couldn't be possible for a star to be like that!
You stop rubbing your eyes and look again.
The solar system that the Lithians inhabited had ten different planets, but all of them were close together making it a small solar system. Four habitable planets sat in the middle, surrounded by a mix of rocky and gas planets. The ten planets orbiting a large star that was a green color.
A star... that was green. A green star.

What do you do?
>>
>>29670497
Ask Sai to explain what the fuck you are looking at.
>>
>>29670497
Take a picture and a video of this, the scientists back at home are going to flip.
>>
>>29670507
>>29670521
"Sai, what the FUCK am I looking at?!"
"A green star," He replies, "And I know as much as you do about it: Nothing! Only that it's releasing a ridiculous amount of radiation."
You take a picture and a quick video of the green star. Knowing well that the scientists on Equus will flip the fuck out at a discovery of a Green-Dwarf Star.

What do you do?
>>
>>29670573
How much is ridiculous?
>>
>>29670573
It must be a trick of the light something distorting it before it reaches us how many light years away is it.
>>
>>29670604
>>29670620
"How much is ridiculous?" You ask.
"A billion rads a second," He replies, "The Lithians much have a very thick ozone layer to block that."
"...It must be a trick of the light," You say in disbelief, "Something distorting it before it reaches us. How many light years away is it?"
"More like twenty light-minutes," Sai replies, "And It's not a trick of the light. I've looked at it from all angles and nothing has changed."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
If you were wondering what I had to do for some time in the middle of the session: I'm taking Environmental Science as one of my college classes and we need to do a project for it. So I went near the river near here and picked up a bunch of trash. That's the reason.
>>
>>29670672
I don't know if I even want to risk going down there.

Sai contact them and ask how much of that radiation reaches the surface.
>>
>>29670672
Light year is me measurement of distance light travels after a whole year. If we're in the system, than it's light seconds.
>>
>>29670696
Its several minuites just from earth to sun.
Still It was a little silly of me to ask for light years especially if we are close enough to make out all these planets.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29673649
bumP
>>
>>29670687
"I don't know if I even want to risk going down there," You mutter, "Sai, contact them and ask them how much of that radiation reaches the surface."
You stand at the window for a few minutes before Sai returns.
"Only 0.000000001% of the radiation from their sun reaches their planet's surface," Sai tells you, "Their ozone is apparently very thick."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump the second
>>
>>29675195
Ask them where we should land.
>>
>>29675664
"Ask them where we should land." You tell him.
You spend a few more minutes staring at the green star. Still boggling you how a green star could exist.
"They told me to land near their capital: Shyg'tal," Sai tells you, "But, to not land near it: A few miles away as their citizens are kinda afraid of aliens still. Don't want to draw attention."

What do you do?
>>
>>29675848
Very well then set a course.

Walk away muttering a fucking green sun.
>>
>>29675920
Also ask him now that he mentions it why did he land us so far from the colaxian city.
>>
>>29675920
>>29675930
"Very well: Set course," You say, "Now that you mention it: Why did you land us so far from the Coexilian city?"
"Glitch." He replies.
You look towards the sun one more time.
"Fucking green sun." You mutter; walking away.
"Interesting isn't it?" Quiet Vine comments; causing you to jump a bit when you leave the kitchen.

What do you do?
>>
>>29676020
It should not be possible is this what you felt like seeing all those plants we could not have dreamed of back on eqqus. a weird mixture of confusion and excitment.

I suppose that was different stars are not my area like plants are yours.
>>
>>29676086
"It shouldn't be possible," You tell her, "Is this what you felt like seeing all those plants we couldn't have dreamed of back on Equus? A weird mixture of confusion and excitement."
"Yeah," She replies; trotting over and rubbing up against you, "But, I've learned that on different planets: Things are different from ours."
She chuckles a bit.
"Heck: We could get a planet where there's ice, but the ice is on fire."

What do you do?
>>
>>29676192
Maybe even a new type of electricity it's far fetched but then we are looking at a fucking green star.

speaking of planets do you think that is all we will find I am hoping we come across some sort of trading hub space station at some point.
>>
>>29676218
"Maybe even a new type of electricity," You say, "It's far-fetched, but then again: We are looking at a fucking green star."
You sigh.
"Speaking planets: Do you think that is all we will find. I am hoping we come across some sort of trading hug space station at some point."
"We could," She replies, "The Coexilians were pretty advance. Maybe if we go out further we'll get more advance civilizations."
Quiet Vine then lays her head down on the back of you neck, letting out a content sigh.

What do you do?
>>
>>29676315
So your mother said she thinks she still has a few years left now maybe she will be able to come to our wedding when we get back.

Then stand back and watch her reaction.
>>
>>29676339
"So your mother said she thinks she still has a few years," You tell her; stepping back a bit, "Maybe she'll be able to come to our wedding when we get back."
You watch her reaction. It first starts with confusion as she thinks over what you said. Her eyes then start to widen, along with her mouth as it curls into a smile. Becoming absolute glee.
"YES!" She screams.
She runs at you and tackles you in a hug, wrapping all of her legs around you so she wasn't touching the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>29676418
Kiss her.
I will get you an engagement ring down on the planet.
>>
>>29676430
You kiss her on the lips, which she quickly returns.
"I will get you an engagement ring down on the planet." You tell her.
Her smile manages to grow bigger as she starts nuzzling you.
"We are approaching the planet." Sai announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>29676522
lets get ready to go down.
>>
>>29676530
"Let's get ready to go down." You tell her.
She gives you a few more kisses before letting go. Letting the two of you get ready, Quiet Vine remaining close as this happens. Which earns you a small smile from Fedot.
The four of you were soon ready, leaving out Kahurangi and Cardea as they were asleep.
The four of you get into the landing pod and after a few minutes: Land on the Lithian's planet. The door opening gives you the first look of the planet's surface.
The area you were in was covered in trees, and smaller bushes. You could hear a wide variety of different animals calling to each other.
"Shyg'tal is about five miles to the southeast of you." Sai tells you.
You carefully step out. Only to nearly fall to the floor as the humidity seems to punch you in the gut.
This humidity also effects your friends, though it seemed to effect Eagle the hardest: As she falls to the floor before rolling down the ramp and onto the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>29676609
Shit get her back in the pod.
>>
Wait shit did we remember to get some gold
>>
>>29676626
"Shit!" You mutter.
You quickly move down to Eagle as fast as you could in the humidity and pick her up. Getting her back into the pod.
Once inside, the pod door closes behind the four of you as cool air is quickly pumped into the pod.
You set her down in one of the chairs and look her over: She seemed to be okay, but you could see a lot of sweat rolling off of her and it did seem to knock her out.
Her eyes slowly open before widening quickly. She then takes off her helmet, taking in deep breaths of air.

What do you do?

>>29676670
No
>>
>>29676682
Shouldn't our suits have protected us from the humidity?
>>
>>29676732
"Shouldn't our suits protect us from the humidity?" You ask.
"I was about to warn you about that," Sai says, "The suits do protect you from humidity, but it needs to take a few minutes to adjust to it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29676844
Of course it does. Anyway we forgot to pick up a little gold.
>>
>>29676879
"Of course it does," You mutter, "Anyway: We forgot to pick up a little gold."
"Yep."
The pod takes off back to the ship.
Eagle takes a few more deep breaths before looking up.
"Sweet Celestia that was awful!" She exclaims.

What do you do?
>>
>>29676879
silly us
>>29676962
Ask Vine if she needs to check on Eagle or anything.
>>
>>29676962
After we pick up some gold say: So Eagle ready for round 2?
>>
>>29677059
>>29677083
Vine quickly checks over Eagle for anything, but she comes out with a clean bill of health.
The four of you soon return to the ship. You head out really quick to get some gold bars. About ten in total.
"So Eagle: Ready for round 2?" You ask; Eagle having came with you to get the gold.
She responds by putting her helmet back on.
"Ready." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29677138
Let's go back to the pod and this time let the suits adjust inside the pod.
>>
>>29677138
Let go back down to the planet and have the suits adjust.
>>
>>29677250
>>29677256
The two of you return to the pod. The pod heading back down to the planet.
After it lands the four of you spend a little time lounging around, letting the suits adjust.
"The suits should've adjusted by now." Sai says after a few minutes; opening the pod door.
You carefully step outside. This time you're not hit by a punch of humidity, it felt... normal.

What do you do?
>>
>>29677335
Sai I forgot to ask are we supposed to meet with the people you made contact with?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29677335
Lets get walking.
>>
bumpy
>>
>>29679683
another bump
>>
blump
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29677448
>>29678000
"Sai I forgot to ask: Are we suppose to meet with the people you made contact with?"
"They didn't say anything about it," He replies, "So: No."
The four of you start walking through the jungle, using your swords to cut through plants. You tried to make contact with some of the animals, but they were either really good at hiding or your presence scared them.
After walking for some time the jungle starts to clear into a very large clearing.
You were standing on a hill overlooking a large city, probably their capital. The city had no building higher than two stories apparently, making the city very large. It also gave off a rough vibe to it with a large amount of blinking signs and dark colors.

What do you do?
>>
>>29681988
Odd that the buildings are so low not even any sort of castle or tall center of goverment.

Head on into the city.
>>
>>29681988
Continue walking.
>>
>>29682018
>>29682064
"Odd that the buildings are so low." Fedot comments.
Taking a quick look, you don't find any government buildings. There might be one near the large flagpole in the middle of the city.
The four of you start walking towards the city, soon getting into the outskirts of the city. Though, you don't see anybody yet.
The buildings were built close together, meaning there were only walkways and not roads.
Two civilians then come out of one of the buildings, giving you a first look at the inhabitants.
The two were basically large snakes: Snake like heads, and a long body. They wore armor-like clothing and had long arms in the middle of their torso, but not legs. Using their tails to move.
The two of them pass the four of you. One giving you a curious look while the other glared.
After they past you feel a bump near your hindquarters. Looking back: Quiet Vine was hiding behind you from the snakes, looking at them in fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>29682114
Are you scared of snakes vine.
Fancy that a biologist scarred of snakes.

Tell her she does not need to be scared and if they do cause problems we will protect her.
>>
>>29682175
"Are you scared of snakes, Vine?"
She nods quickly.
"Fancy that," You mutter, "A biologist that's scarred of snakes. You don't need to worry: If they do cause problems we'll protect you."
This seems to calm her down enough to remove herself from you, but she stays close.

What do you do?
>>
>>29682303
Well I know what I am dressing up as on nightmare night.
keep walking try to find a bank.
>>
>>29682303
Keep an eye out for jewelry stores too.
>>
>>29682330
>>29682395
The four of you start walking as you hide an evil smile. Getting an idea for what you'll dress up as on Nightmare Night.
As you get further into the city you start to see more Lithians moving about. Most of them give you curious looks, one even comes up to talk with you for a moment before going away.
The walkways also start to widen a bit until they were the length of roads.
You haven't seen a bank, but you were now in what appeared to be a shopping district with a large amount of shops.
You also quickly figure out why you haven't seen anything that looked like a bank. A lot of Lithians were carrying stuff here, exchanging them with other things.
Seemed like they used a bartering system instead.
You trot a bit into the marketplace and find what appeared to be a jewelry store. Well, more like a booth.
It was medium in size and had a wide variety of jewelry. Business must've been slow as the shopkeeper was asleep at the booth.

What do you do?
>>
>>29682444
Hm bartering ok then we can easily use gold to buy any jewelry assuming they use gold in jewelry then.

Tell Vine to stand away for now no peeking, then go up and ask about engagement rings.
>>
>>29682444
For now just do a passing glance trying to find wedding rings or bracelets.
>>
>>29682480
>>29682481
"Bartering," You mutter, "We can easily do that."
You get one of your gold bars before turning to Vine.
"Stand away for now," You tell her, "And no peeking."
She nods, stepping back, turning around and covering her eyes. Much to the amusement of Fedot and Eagle.
You then trot up to the booth, looking over the selection. He did have engagement rings, but they appeared to be old and covered in dust.
After getting a small look you gently tap the counter. Waking him up.
He lifts his head, smacking his lips and looking around before setting his eyes on you.
"Greetings alien," He greets you with a kind smile, "I see you come to my booth. Looking for Lithian Jewelry, eh?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29682556
Yes I am after an engagement ring.
It seems you do not sell many of those has it always been that way.
>>
>>29682565
"Yes I'm after an engagement ring," You reply, "It seems you do not sell many of those. Has it always been that way?"
"No," He replies, "Many use to come buy engagement rings, then: Nobody. They skip traditions, get straight to point and get family."
He pauses for a moment.
"I still have rings if you want some." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29682645
That's a shame.
yes please lets have a look at these rings.
>>
>>29682686
"That's a shame," You reply, "...Yes please, let's have a look at those rings."
"First: I must see what you want to exchange," He tells you, "It's tradition that exchanges are first looked at to determine what you can equally get."

What do you do?
>>
>>29682748
Would this be enough.
show him a bar of gold.
>>
>>29682765
"Would this be enough?" You ask; placing the gold bar on the table.
He looks down at it in surprise, quickly looking over it several times as if to make sure his eyes were deceiving him.
He stops his inspection and looks over at the engagement rings.
"Those rings will never do for an exchange like this." He says.
He taps his chin with a claw a few times before getting an idea.
"I got just the thing," He tells you, "Wait here."
You were about to say something, but he slithers away and to the back of the booth. Disappearing from sight.
A few seconds later: Several objects are thrown into view, including a cat-like creature which make a screeching noise similar to one as it's thrown.
After a few seconds he slithers back out, placing a ring on the counter.
The ring was as wide as Quiet Vine's horn, and was a nice shade of green in color, made out of metal. On one side was a small indent of a fire crackling.

What do you do?
>>
>>29682851
That is perfect I will take it.
>>
>>29682851
Does this ring have a story to it? What's it made of?
>>
>>29682865
>>29682879
"That is perfect," You smile, "I'll take it."
The two of you exchange and you now had the ring.
"Does this ring have a story to it," You ask, "What's it made of?"
"Don't know what it's made of," He replies, "It's a secret among the rich. It's a Khajura Ring, made only for a wedding of the rich, famous, or important. It's suppose to give good luck and happiness to the wearing and it's lover."

What do you do?
>>
>>29682917
Thank you I am sure vine will love it.
let's go over to the others tell them this ring was apparently super expensive so gold must be pretty valuable here we should head back to the ship and either break the bars into smaller chunks or get other goods we can barter with.
>>
>>29682917
φοβερός she will love it.
>>
>>29682962
>φοβερός
what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>29682977
It's Greek for "awesome".
Source Google translate.
>>
>>29682995
It's greek for awesome in the sense of being awe inspiring it would be more accurate to say that about the giant monsters we encountered on that first planet.

It usually means fear.
>>
>>29683008
Well usually means scary is more accurate.
>>
>>29682947
>>29682962
"Foverós," You smile; your Minotaur side coming out for a moment, "Thank you, I'm sure Vine will love it."
You trot back to your friends, Quiet Vine having not moved from her spot.
"This ring is apparently super expensive," You tell them, "So gold must be pretty valuable here."
"I'd give it to her then," Eagle suggests, "Before she bursts."
You look over at Quiet Vine again to see she was now bouncing in place.

What do you do?
>>
>>29683008
Like I said Google translate, I don't know a lick of Greek so yeah.
>>
File: Descartes.jpg (34KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
Descartes.jpg
34KB, 600x640px
>>29683023
Give her the r.
>>
>>29683051
You quietly approach Quiet Vine from behind and slip the ring on her horn. Getting it halfway down.
Quiet Vine opens her eyes and look up, her smile grows as she lets out an "Eeeeeeeeeee"
She then quickly wraps you in another hug tackle.

What do you do?
>>
>>29683156
I am glad you like it.
That is a ring fit for a noble so expect some curious looks while we are here.
>>
>>29683169
"I'm glad you like it," You tell her, "That is a ring fit for a noble so expect some curious looks while we are here."
She doesn't seem to listen though, as she was now bouncing around you with a big grin on her face. Much to the amusement of the other two.

What do you do?
>>
>>29683225
We should head back to the ship it seems a bar of gold will only be useful for really large purchases we will need to either break up the bars or get some other items for trading.

lets give Vine a few minutes to calm down though
>>
>>29683234
You let Vine continue jumping around for a few minutes, let her calm down.
When she does, you speak again.
"We should head back to the ship," You say, "It seems a bar of gold will only be useful for really large purchases. We will need to either break up the bars or get some other items for trading."
"Yeah," Fedot agrees, "Your gold bar was able to purchase a ring that could've been used by nobility so we should probably lighten the load a bit."
"And maybe get some things we don't need for trade." Eagle suggests.

What do you do?
>>
>>29683296
Lets get heading back.
>>
>>29683311
The four of you turn around and head back.
About halfway to the landing pod though. It seems as the four of you take a wrong turn as your party starts to encounter unfamiliar landmarks.
"I think we're lost." Eagle comments as the four of you wander without coming into sight of the landing pod.

What do you do?
>>
>>29683414
Scream at the top of your lungs
"FUUUUUUCK"

Eagle can you fly up and have a look around.
>>
>>29683431
This but stay close to her just in case.
>>
>>29683431
>>29683444
Your anger quickly bubbles up so quickly that you had to release it.
"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!"
Your scream causes a few distant bird creatures to quickly fly off.
Quiet Vine places a leg around you as you pant from screaming. You actually felt a bit better, but not by much.
"Eagle," You sigh, "Can you fly up and have a look around?"
She nods and flies up past the canopy, unable to see her.
"...Are you okay?" Quiet Vine asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29683486
Yeah sorry about that just a little annoyed with myself for letting us get lost.
>>
>>29683495
"Yeah, sorry about that," You apologize, "Just a little annoyed at myself for letting us get lost."
Quiet Vine responds by nuzzling you. Eagle coming down from the trees a few seconds later.
"The pod should be north," Eagle says, "I recognize the mountains we landed next to. Problem: It might be a bit of a walk, we apparently been walking in the wrong direction for a bit."

What do you do?
>>
>>29683557
Well then we better get moving.
I will have to make us some sort of homing beacon so we can keep track of the pod probably just something to tell us how far away it is.
>>
>>29683564
"Well, we better get moving." You reply.
The four of you start moving north. While doing this, you start to think of a homing beacon so you could keep track of the pod, maybe just something to tell you how far away it was.

It's been about ten minutes of walking, and hacking at bushes that you reach a wide clearing. The first clearing in a while.
The clearing use to be part of the jungle, but what remained of the trees were stumps or dead trees. The ground was also covered in old scorch marks, most of them having faded.
Littering the battlefield were robots, some on the ground, some half submerged in the ground and covered in grass. The robots weren't like the Reapers: Appearing to be more human-like than Reaper-like. Having thick tubes running through them through their metal exoskeleton.
In the middle of the clearing was a strange shaped boulder about twice your size.

What do you do?
>>
>>29683628
It might be some sort of unexploded ordnance or failed delivery system for battlefield robots lets leave it alone.

take some footage and photos though.
>>
>>29683660
It could've been some sort of unexploded ordnance or failed deliver system for battlefield robots so you decide to leave it alone.
The four of you trot around the outskirts of the clearing to avoid it. Though, you take some photos and footage of it along the way.
You soon clear the clearing and go along.

It's been a few minutes now and you were starting to get close to the pod as your group was starting to run into a few familiar landmarks.
A strange feeling then came over you suddenly, followed by a headache and a loud, high-pitched ringing. As soon as the ringing came though, it stopped.
"R-Rust!"
You turn around just in time to see Quiet Vine collapse to the ground unconscious.

What do you do?
>>
>>29683752
Look around are the others fine.
It might be her bat ears and we cannot hear the sound anymore because it got to high pitched for us so cover her ears.

then get away it is probably coming from either the direction we are heading in or the battlefield we passed so walk parallel to both.
>>
>>29683792
You quickly look around at the others. They appeared to be fine, but Fedot was grumbling a bit.
It might've been her bat ears hearing the high-pitched noise grow higher as your ears probably stopped it at a certain pitch.
Regardless, you pick her up and cover her ears. She mumbles something when you do this.
You start walking parallel to the pod and the clearing. Fedot and Eagle following you.
All three of you are then nearly blasted off your hooves at a loud noise.
Please listen with high volume for full effect. Apologies if it destroys your eardrums.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs

What do you do?
>>
>>29683870
Eagle fly up and have a look
I think it is time to rush to the pod
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29683870
GTFO super hard.
>>
bumps
>>
Bumpity
>>
blumpy
>>
>>29686527
Another one
>>
>>29687128
Another
>>
>>29683939
>>29684215
Eagle quickly flies over the canopy, only to come back down a second later.
"We need to go right fucking now!" Eagle exclaims.
You quickly throw Quiet Vine on your back and the three of you start running. Running away from loud thumping and a few more horn like noises.
The three of you soon get to the pod, the door opening for you. The three of you get in and the pod starts taking off, not even closing the door fully before doing so.
You grab a seat and set Vine nearby, holding her close. After about a minute she starts twitching.
"I don't want to," She mutters; throwing her head back and forth, "Get out of my head!"

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29688435
As much as I want to comfort Vine we need to focus on what got Eagle so scared. Ask her what she saw.
>>
>>29688629
"What did you see?" You ask Eagle.
"Imagine a giant on two legs," Eagle starts, "Covered head to... hoof in armor made out of some sort of stone-like material, has a giant futuristic hammer, and stands twice as tall as the trees on the planet. That's what it was."

What do you do?
>>
>>29688711
The fuck kind of war do they have going on here.
Ask fedot what his dog ears heard Vine is saying some strange things.
>>
>>29688835
"The fuck kind of war do they have going on here," You mutter, "Fedot, what did your dog ears hear? Vine is saying some strange things."
"It was hard to make out," He says, "But it sounded something along the lines of: 'Earth Mother is found. Rejoice, for a new day has come!' Kinda cryptic if you ask me."

What do you do?
>>
>>29688953
I hope they don't think any of us are there god.
>>
>>29688975
"Hope they don't think any of us are their god." You comment.
You look back at Quiet Vine. Her ears were now bleeding a bit and a few tears have streaked down her face.

What do you do?
>>
>>29689034
Lets keep her ears blocked.
Take her the quietest room in the ship when we get there.
>>
>>29689046
You cover her ears with a hoof. It seems to help a little bit, but she keeps muttering.
You soon land in the ship, the door opening. You pick Quiet Vine up and take her to the quietest room on the ship: The greenhouse.
You enter the greenhouse and close the door behind you before sitting down on the floor, keeping Quiet Vine close and her ears covered.
After a few minutes like this Quiet Vine's eyes blink open. One of her hooves start patting your coat, as if making sure you were real.
"Rust," She asks in a weak voice, "Is that you?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29689153
Yes I am here.
What should I do for your ears.
>>
>>29689191
"Yes I'm here," You tell her; petting her mane, "What should I do for your ears?"
"...Place sterile gauze or a pad on the top of my ears," She tells you, "Then lay me down so the ears are facing the ground to drain the blood into the gauze or pad. That's all you need to do."

What do you do?
>>
>>29689274
Do as the doctor says.
>>
>>29689333
You do as the doctor says: Getting some gauze and wrapping them around the top of her ears. She then lays down, letting the blood collect there.
"...How long was I out for?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29689451
Tell her how long she was out for and ask her if she could make out what the voices were saying.
>>
>>29689511
"About ten minutes," You reply, "Could you make out what the voices were saying?"
"Yeah," She nods, "It kept calling me: Earth Mother. Wanted me to leave you and join him to revive The High Mind or something like that."

What do you do?
>>
>>29689595
Hm interesting seems you heard a different voice to Fedot they just said the earth mother was found, it was to high pitched for me and Eagle to hear it past the first moment.
Well I don't know about being an actual godness but you are my goddess.
>>
>>29689644
"Interesting," You say, "Seems you heard a different voice to Fedot. They just said the Earth Mother was found. It was too high pitched for me and Eagle to hear it past the first moment."
You pause.
"I don't know anything about being an actual goddess, but you are my goddess."
She smiles at this and opens her forelegs wide towards you.
"Your goddess demands cuddles." She jokes.

What do you do?
>>
>>29689731
Yes my lady.
Give her a bow then cuddle.
>>
>>29689756
"Yes my lady." You bow.
You fall to the floor and wrap your hooves around her and hold her close, she returns this.
The two of you lay in silence for a minute or two, holding each other in silence.
"...Thank you for the ring," Vine says, "I'm so glad we'll be getting married."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29689827
I am to, give her a kiss
Lets go see Sai ask if he can get some images of the surface from up here so we can see these robots Eagle mentioned.
>>
>>29690108
"I am too," You smile; giving her a kiss on the cheek, "Sai, can you get some images of the surface from up here so we can see the robots Eagle mentioned?"
"Yeah," He replies, "I can do that. Might take a few minutes though."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. It seems that I have low energy tonight Jeb Bush so I'm going to stop a bit early.
>>
>>29690201
We should go get armed in case we somehow get followed up here.
>>
>>29691094
I second this.
>>
bumpy
>>
good morning bump?
>>
>>29691094
>>29691500
"We should get armored in case we somehow get followed up here."
Quiet Vine nods in agreement and the two of you get up from your cuddle session. Quiet Vine unwrapping her ears as the bleeding has stopped.
You put on your combat armor and grab your gun, Quiet Vine doing the same thing.
"...What are you doing?"
You turn around to find Kahurangi has woken up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes with a claw.

What do you do?
>>
>>29694218
Some robots down on the planet seem to think vine is there goddess, how high pitched sounds can your ears hear if it is a lot you may want to get some headphones.
>>
>>29694237
"Some robots down on the planet seem to think Vine is their goddess," You tell her, "How high-pitched sounds can your ears hear? If it is a lot you may want to be some headphones."
"I don't know," She shrugs, "But, I'm hearing this strange ringing in my ears."
She rubs one of her ears with a claw to prove her point.
"Should I still get some headphones?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29694283
Crap either it reaches all the way up here or they are on there way to meet us.
Sai tell everybody to prepare for battle and prepare your own guns.
>>
>>29694283
Get headphones for Vine too or ear plugs whatever we have.
>>
>>29694351
>>29694357
"Either it reaches all the way up here or they are on there way to meet us." You mutter.
You quickly find some headphones for Quiet Vine and Kahurangi, getting them to wear them.
"Sai, tell everybody to prepare for battle and prepare your own guns."
"Yep."
You stand in silence for a moment, thinking to yourself, when you hear some tapping from a nearby window.
Looking out the window, it was a small drone. Round in shape and having a small eye in the middle. Ramming itself into the window over and over again, trying to get in.
And seeing as the high-pitched ringing was sounding from it, it was probably one of the sources of it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29694452
Get ready to run it through with our sword when it breaks through the window.
>>
>>29694466
How about we let Sai grab it and get all the data from it.
>>
>>29694490
I suppose he could give that a try.
Still have the sword ready in case it fails though.
>>
>>29694452
We can't let him break the window we are in space.
>>
>>29694466
>>29694490
>>29694515
You pull your sword out and get ready for it to run through the window, but quickly decide against it as there was nothing in space and it would probably suck you out if the window was broken.
The situation is fixed though when Sai reaches out and grabs the drone, getting it inside.
Once inside, Sai presents it to you, though there is a few problems with it. It tries several times to escape the claw, moving back and forth while making beeping sounds similar to some sort of language, like it was trying to say something in a panic.

What do you do?
>>
>>29694552
Plug it into a copy of Sai.
>>
>>29694552
Well clearly this thing is a messenger, but we can't understand it except for vine and Fedot.
>>
>>29694552
Sai can you record what the drone's saying and lower the pitch?.
>>
>>29694573
>>29694585
>>29694619
It clearly appeared to be a messenger of some kind, but you couldn't really understand what it was saying. Maybe Vine or Fedot could?
"Sai, can you record what the drone's saying and lower the pitch?" You ask.
"Yeah."
As you trot to the cockpit to plug it into Sai's copy, it's pitch begins to lower and to talk to slower.
"Woah, woah, don't literally shot the messenger!" The drone begs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29694753
Well he seems friendly at least.
What is this earth mother you think Vine is.
>>
>>29694753
Hey, hey, can you hear or understand me?
>>
>>29694797
It seems friendly at least.
"What is this Earth Mother you think Vine is?" You ask it.
"It's one of our rulers," The drone quickly tells you, "She rules with The Moon King, but The Moon King can't rule by himself, he needs a Earth Mother to help rule. Could you, uh, let me go... please?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29694910
That depends will you stop chasing my marefriend to marry someone she doesn't even know?
>>
>>29694910
Well I am truly sorry but you you cannot have Vine, is there any sort of alternative I can help you with.
>>
>>29694968
>>29694973
"Well, I'm truly sorry, but you can't have my marefriend to marry someone she doesn't even know. Is there any sort of alternative I can help you with?"
"M-Maybe," It stammers, "I'd have to ask The Moon Kind, but maybe?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29695068
So why Vine, is it the ring I got her?
>>
>>29695105
"So, why Vine," You ask, "Is it the ring I got her?"
"No, no," The drone says, "Nothing to do with the ring. When you came by The Moon King sensed certain qualities from her, ones that would make an excellent Earth Mother if tapped into."

What do you do?
>>
>>29695194
I wonder if it has to do with magic. If so our planet dose have a lot of unicorn to choose from. We should talk to the Moon King.
>>
>>29695313
"Does it have to do with magic?" You ask.
"Yeah." The drone says.
"Our planet does have a lot of unicorns to choose from. We could talk to The Moon King."
"Y-Yeah," The drone stammers, "He'd probably like it if he can talk with you, face to face."

What do you do?
>>
>>29695587
Face to face? Sorry, but that's not gonna happen. I don't trust you yet and your high pitched screeching made Vine's ears bleed. Tell me more about the Moon King. What are you exactly?
>>
>>29695652
"Face to face?" You ask, "Sorry, but that's not gonna happen. I don't trust you yet and your high-pitched screeching made Vine's ears bleed. Tell me more about The Moon King. What are you exactly?"
"I am the last drone of The High Mind," The drone explains, "We were once a band of pirates with a strict class system. The top being The Moon Kind and the Earth Mother, the Earth Mother being the most important as she controlled the hive mind and made the others except The Moon King. The Moon King lead battles and such. Below them were Yichas, then Klaps, the robots you saw in the field. The Klaps being controlled by Earth Mother, and then: Me, a simple drone, used for surveillance and espionage."

What do you do?
>>
>>29695797
So you were once pirates and you now control with a hive mind...? You know...you're not really convincing me to trust you so far. What's your agenda? Tell me more about your people.
>>
>>29695797
Tell me more. In the radio whisper everyone status report.
>>
>>29695980
>>29696284
"So you were once pirates and you now control with a hive mind? You know... you're not really convincing me to trust you so far. Tell me more."
You then move to your radio.
"Everyone status report." You whisper.
"All quiet on the western front." Eagle replies.
"We were defeated in a battle several hundred years ago," The drone tells you, "We were being chased and we stopped on this planet to rest. Our Mother Earth at the time was heavily wounded and they ended up following us to the surface, we had no choice, but to make a last stand and I was the only survivor. To be truthful I'm kinda glad I was, got to enjoy myself for a while and The Moon King is kinda a asshole-"
The drone's eye then turns green.
"...Aw fuck..."
Suddenly, the drone is crushed by a unforeseen force until it was just a little ball before falling to the ground. It's eye still faintly glowing green.
Then from it you heard a deep laugh that sent chills down your spin, before the light died in it's eye.

What do you do?
>>
>>29697040
...Vine, I don't think you should come to the planet with us anymore. This Moon King guy sounds like a stereotypical evil ruler. I don't wanna see you getting hurt or brainwashed.
>>
>>29697176
"...Vine, I don't think you should come to the planet with us anymore. This Moon King guy sounds like a stereotypical evil ruler. I don't want to see you getting hurt or brainwashed."
"Yeah," She agrees, "I want to marry you, not some evil ruler I don't know anything about."

What do you do?
>>
>>29695652
Pussy.
>>
>>29697314
Daawww, really? But I bet he's a nice guy once you get past the whole murdering messengers, making your ears bleed and forcing you to marry him thing. What if he's dreamy?
>>
>>29697314
Yeah I was almost ready to maybe trust him until he killed his only drone for talking shit about him.

Maybe we could hook him up with Chrysalis.

I find it interesting that you are aparently the first active magic user they have found I wonder just how rare they are.Then again I suppose few species on equestria cast spells either.
>>
I am sad that I slept through the first session that has had both of the other players in a while.
>>
>>29697487
I doubt the ear damage was intentional.
>>
>>29697502
Although come to think of it I think we may have 4 players just never all at the same time.
Fucking timezones.
Well I was there for the start of the session at least but I fell asleep just before another player showed up.
>>
>>29697487
>>29697491
"Daawww, really? But, I bet he's a nice guy once you get past the whole: Murdering messengers, making your ears bleed, and forcing your to marry him thing. What if he's dreamy?" You joke.
Quiet Vine just smiles and rolls her eyes.
"I was almost ready to trust him," You tell her, "Until he killed his only drone for talking shit about him. Maybe we could hook him up with Chrysalis?"
Chrysalis was dead now, had been for a while now, but he'd probably make a great match for her daughter which now ruled her hive and was: A total bitch.
"I find it interesting that you are apparently the first active magic user they have found," You continue, "I wonder how rare they are?"
"Probably pretty rare," She replies, "Considering that they want me to be their ruler, which I don't want."

What do you do?
>>
>>29697598
Yeah I am the only one you should command. Hey Sai can you get in contact with the planet and ask them about these pirates.
>>
>>29697637
"Yeah, I am the only one you should command," You say jokingly, "Hey Sai, can you get into contact with the planet and ask them about these pirates?"
"Yeah, give me a sec."
You stand still for a moment, giving Quiet Vine time to trot up to you and rub up against you.
"My birthday is in two days." She tells you with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29697730
Oh your right maybe I should have waited until then to propose, then again then we might not have been here to get you that fancy ring. Can you tell if it is magical in any way?

Every time magic comes up I find myself wondering why they did not send a mage on this mission.
>>
>>29697754
"Oh your right! Maybe I should have waited until then to propose, then again: We might not have been here to get you that fancy ring. Can you tell if it's magical in any way?"
"No," Quiet Vine replies, "It doesn't seem to effect my magic in any way. It does look nice though." She smiles; rubbing the ring a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>29697834
Are you gonna be fine on your own I need to go look over the body with Eagle and Cardea. if we find it is partially biological like the reapers we will come get you.

Hopefully it did not get crushed so hard there is nothing to recover.
>>
>>29697852
"Are you going to be fine on your own," You ask, "I need to go look over the body with Eagle and Cardea."
"I think I'll be fine." She tells you.
"If we find it is partially biological, like the Reapers, we will come get you."
"Alright," She says, "Want anything for breakfast? We've been up for half the night."

What do you do?
>>
>>29697911
Yes please Vine.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29697911
That would be nice.
>>
Bemp.
maybe if I do not fall asleep tonight we have have another chance at a 3 player session. First time in ages both other players have been active and I missed it.
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>29697928
>>29698511
"Yes that would be nice, Vine." You smile.
Quiet Vine nods and leaves, leaving you with the drone body. You pick it up and look it over.
It appeared to be in poor shape at the moment, but not the worst you've ever seen. Maybe if most of the parts were still working and you managed to reshape it, it could work again?

What do you do?
>>
>>29701138
Sounds like a plan. Cardea should know a lot more about repairing robots I bet. Let's get her to help us out.
>>
>>29701183
With a plan ready you start to think about how to go through with this.
Cardea should know a lot more about repairing robots than you did. Maybe getting her to help might be a good idea?
Though, she still hasn't woken up yet as you haven't seen her yet.

What do you do?
>>
>>29701278
Ask Siri for advice. Start fixing it and wait for Cardea to wake up.
>>
>>29701323
You decide to ask Sai for advice and wait for Cardea to wake up.
"We should probably take the body off," Sai says, "Check the insides and make sure the parts are okay."

What do you do?
>>
>>29701374
Get to work.
>>
>>29701385
You get to work carefully removing the crumpled body of the robot. It takes time, but you eventually loosen it enough to remove part of it.
As soon as you remove a bit of it a mess of wires and several parts are regurgitated onto the table you were working on. Forming into a small clump.

What do you do?
>>
>>29701440
...I wonder if breakfast is done by now.
>>
>>29701467
A random thought comes from this.
"...I wonder if breakfast is done?" You mutter.
"Yes it is." Quiet Vine smiles; having snuck up over to you and now had a leg over your shoulder.

What do you do?
>>
>>29701531
Oh, thanks. I was looking for an excuse to give up on fixing this thing, I hate untangling wires with my hooves...
>>
>>29701561
"Oh thanks," You smile, "I was looking for an excuse to give up on fixing this thing. I hate untangling wire with my hooves."
That was pretty much the only thing you hated about being an electrician: Wires.
Quiet Vine leads you to the kitchen, where you find a bowl of chopped fruits waiting for you.
"Fruit salad," Quiet Vine tells you, "With some of the fruits we found from different planets."

What do you do?
>>
>>29701651
>the only thing you hated about being an electrician: Wires.
You guys are making it VERY hard to not intervene.
>>
>>29701651
Sounds delicious. So you think it's a good idea to go back down to this planet with the Moon King knowing who we are?
>>
>>29701679
"Sounds delicious," You smile, "So, you think it's a good idea to go back down to this planet with The Moon King knowing who we are?"
"For you guys: Maybe," Quiet Vine replies, "For me: No. I don't want to go through an attempted mind control thing again."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29699536
Fuck I slept in again.
>>
>>29701674
Yeah it was a pretty stupid thing to say.
>>
>>29701742
Depens on what Sai found when he talked to the natives about it.
>>
>>29701674
>>29702017
You can blame me. I wasn't really thinking when I typed it.

>>29702023
"Depends on what Sai found." You say; sitting down and eating.
The two of you start eating, about a few minutes in Sai lowers down from the roof.
"So," He says, "I asked them about it and I got a response."

What do you do?
>>
>>29702075
Keep eating and stare at him while expecting an answer.
>>
>>29702160
This.
>>
>>29702160
>>29702173
You keep eating and stare at him. He only takes a second to continue.
"They told me The Moon Kind shouldn't be too much of a problem. He's been there for several centuries so he's probably pretty rusty, his weapon probably is as well and he's the only thing in his band of pirates that's left after he killed that drone. Though, you might want to land closer to the city if you're planning on going back."

What do you do?
>>
>>29702268
Well then maybe you should come down Vine I would hate for you to miss out when you don't need to.
>>
>>29702340
Oh also lets finish breakfast and then get Eagle and Cardea to look over this drone with us.
>>
>>29702340
>>29702364
"Maybe you should come down with us Vine," You say, "I would hate for you to miss out when you don't need to."
She nods in agreement and the two of you go back to eating. Fedot, Eagle, and Kahurangi coming in a few minutes later and eating as well.
When you finish eating Cardea comes in, having just gotten up.
"Hey," Cardea yawns in greeting, "Does anybody know why there's a partially destroyed drone sitting around?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29702460
Oh yeah, you gotta fix it and recruit him for us. Think you can handle it?
>>
>>29702460
Yeah eagle and cardea I need your help looking over it.
Explain what happened and that you were considering looking over his past transgressions before he killed his drone.
After all if discord could be forgiven maybe he could to.
>>
>>29702478
>>29702496
"Oh yeah. Eagle, Cardea, I need your help looking over it."
You proceed to quickly go over what happened with Cardea. Kahurangi also listens, having only been there for part of it.
"Think you can handle it?" You ask at the end.
"Maybe," Cardea replies, "He looks in pretty bad shape, but I've dealt with worse so it's possible."
You briefly go over The Moon King and what he could've done in the past. You couldn't really know without looking at the drone's memories if they were intact. If Discord could be forgiven maybe he could too?

What do you do?
>>
>>29702595
Lets go work on the drone.
>>
>>29702611
You let Eagle and Cardea eat before the three of you go to work on the drone.
Cardea starts to by carefully removing the mess of wires and parts that were regurgitated from the drone and having you and Eagle untangled them while she gets the rest of the parts out. It takes a few minutes, but soon the wires are untangled and organized on the table. Along with the other parts.
A good amount of the parts were in surprisingly good shape, a few having only been bent in one angle. The worst one was what appeared to be a chip: Mangled and in several pieces.

What do you do?
>>
>>29702719
See what we can recover of the chip.
Maybe if we can save his personality we can keep him round.
>>
>>29702753
You carefully pick up the chip and give it to Sai to see what he could recover from it. Maybe if his personality could be saved you could keep him around.
"Most of the parts are in pretty good shape," Cardea says, "I could probably fix them myself."
Cardea then turns to you.
"You're an electrician, right," She asks, "You think you could check the wires? Make sure they're still working?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29702849
I hate wires!!
>>
>>29702871
No lets not continue this it was a stupid thing to say. I am fine with not liking untangling them but hating wires in general would be a horrible idea.
>>29702849
Yeah sure.
>>
>>29702871
>>29702895
You take the wires and get to work, glad that Eagle helped you with untangling them earlier.
A quick test of each wire finds that most of the fifty wires worked fine and with little problems. Thirteen of them, however, didn't work at all. Having been broken on the inside or split into several pieces. Meaning they'd need to be replaced with working ones.

What do you do?
>>
>>29702954
If the wires are just like ours get replacements.
>>
>>29702984
The wires were similar to ones you used so you quickly find the required replacements. All fifty of them now ready to be used again.
Sai then returns from the ceiling with a slightly different chip.
"So I have some good news and bad news," He starts, "Good news: I was able to salvage the drone's personality. Bad news: That was all I was able to salvage."

What do you do?
>>
>>29703101
Well then lets give him a body I kind of liked the little guy even if he is useless to us.
>>
>>29703101
So he doesn't get to keep his memories?
>>
>>29703127
>>29703185
"So he doesn't get to keep his memories?" You ask.
"I tried to, but they were too damaged and trying to extract them could lead to more damage and corruption on the new chip." Sai explains.
You take the chip, ready to put him back together. While he would be kinda useless to you, you did kinda liked the little guy. And, who knows: He could actually be useful.
You return the wires and the new chip, Cardea has finished with the parts, and Eagle was able to return the body to it's original form. There were a few creases and it's eye was cracked though.
The three of you start to put the drone back together, filling his body with the wires and parts. After several minutes of confusion and a bit of frustration: The drone is done and completed.
After a few seconds it's eye turns on and starts moving similar to a buffer symbol.

What do you do?
>>
>>29703227
Get Fedot in here to help greet him.
>>
>>29703264
You get Fedot to get in here to help greet him.
After buffering for a minute, it's eye turns on to a nice shade of purple and looks around in confusion.
After doing this for a moment it sets it's eye on the four of you in the room. Tilting it's eye a bit in confusion followed by a little whirring sound.

What do you do?
>>
>>29703351
Hello if you have no memory that is to be expected it all got damaged.
Before he gets the chance to respond tell him to talk in a lower pitch.
>>
>>29703351
Hey, uhh...welcome back! I'm sorry to inform you, but you kinda...died and lost all your previous memories.
>>
>>29703372
>>29703384
"Hey, uh... welcome back," You greet it, "I'm sorry to inform you: If you have no memory that is to be expected, it all got damaged. Please speak in a lower pitch."
The drone takes a few minutes to respond.
"I don't remember... dying," It says, "What is dying?"
It's voice was now a bit different: Sounding younger and more child-like.

What do you do?
>>
>>29703430
Oh it's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>29703430
it means you cease to operate.
>>
>>29703435
>>29703445
"It means you cease to operate," You tell him, "It's nothing to worry about."
He looks around for a moment more before looking back at you.
"Do I have a name?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29703499
Lets call you kηφήνα it is minotaur for drone.
>>
>>29703517
This. We must torture Pluto by making him copy-paste the name every time.
>>
>>29703517
Well not literally but translating it directly would be silly.
>>
>>29703517
Fuck missed a letter I meant kηφήνας
>>
>>29703554
How you torture me so!

>>29703517
"Let's call you Kηφήνα," You say, "It's minotaur for drone."
Kηφήνα quickly starts to go around and introduce himself to your friends, having to quickly learn how to hover to do so. You weren't really sure why you decided to call him that though, probably for the satisfaction of your friends having to pronounce his name every time they needed him.
Kηφήνα then looks past the door and quickly hovers into the hallway, managing to scare Snowflake from his perch on a pipe on the ceiling of the ship. How he got there you didn't know.

What do you do?
>>
>>29703581
Show him the pets and then Vine.
>>
>>29703619
You decide to show Kηφήνας to the pets. You find Curiosity and introduce him to her. Curiosity seemed to like Kηφήνας as she tries to lick him several times.
You then trot to the kitchen to show him to Quiet Vine, who was cleaning dishes in there at the moment and hasn't noticed your entrance.

What do you do?
>>
>>29703694
Now Vine don't panic but we fixed the drone.
>>
>>29703706
"Now Vine," You start; getting her attention and getting her to turn around, "Don't panic, but we fixed the drone."
Quiet Vine soon set her eyes on Kηφήνας, though her eyes were filled with curiosity more than fear.
She trots over and starts looking him over before looking at you with a small smile.
"What's his name?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29703768
Let tell her the drone name. It's Kηφήνας
>>
>>29703928
"It's Kηφήνας." You tell her.
She turns to Kηφήνας."
"Greetings Kη- Kη..fee?"
After a few more tries she gives you a cute pout and glares at you.
"Why did you have to make his name so hard to pronounce?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
good night bump
>>
>>29704046
It is a play on words, in taur it means drone as in to constantly talk but he is a different meaning of drone.

Is it really that hard to pronounce I guess I grew up with the language.
>>
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29704770
"It is a play on words," You tell her, "In Taur it means: Drone as in to constantly talk, but he is a different meaning of drone. Is it really that hard to pronounce?"
"For me: Yeah." Quiet Vine says.
You were pretty proficient in Taur since your dad was from The Minotaur Kingdom and you did live there for about a year an a half. It was kinda fun to live there.
Kηφήνας was now zipping around the kitchen, trying to look at as many things as possible.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump the second
>>
>>29708918
I think you can call him Fee.
>>
>>29709422
"You can call him Fee if you want." You tell her.
Kηφήνας was soon finished looking around and was now staring out of the window and into space, specifically: At the planet.
"What's that large round thing?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Slow day today
>>
blump?
>>
>>29702006
God fucking damit what is wrong with me.
>>
>>29709509
The planet you came up here from.
You used to be a pirate thousands of years ago but your warband was decimated and forced down there.
>>
>>29710271
Wait I have an idea get Sai to play back the footage of our expirences with him from his own cameras.
>>
>>29710271
>>29710279
"That's the planet you came from," You tell him, "You use to be a pirate thousands of years ago, but your warband was decimated and forced down there."
Getting an idea: You get Sai to play the footage of your experiences with him. Playing the footage of your encounter with him.
He watches the video and after it's done he simply looks at you, floats over rests upon your neck in what could be a hug.

What do you do?
>>
>>29710388
Hug him.
>>
>>29710461
You hug him, a few seconds later Quiet Vine joins the hug.
About several seconds into the hug a strange feeling moves over you. It was a similar feeling you got when your family had a group hug with you, though they always seemed to make it strangely awkward.

What do you do?
>>
>>29710573
Ask kηφήνας if he wants to travel with you for a while we could make use of a crew member who can navigate in space.
>>
>>29710606
"Hey, Kηφήνας?"
"Yeah?"
"Would you like to travel with us," You ask; breaking the hug, "We could make us of a crew member who can navigate space."
"Sure," He replies, "I don't really know what is out there."

What do you do?
>>
>>29710673
alright.
probably best you do not head down to this planet with us though who knows how they might react you will have to wait for the next planet to come down.

go to the cargo bay we need to get some trading items.
>>
>>29710692
"Alright," You say, "Probably best you do not head down to this planet with us though, who knows how they might react. You will have to wait for the next planet to come down."
He nods as you trot over to the cargo bay to get some trading items.
When you arrive you weren't very sure on what to get to trade. You weren't even sure what was in half of the crates in the cargo bay as some of them were unopened.

What do you do?
>>
>>29710782
>Jewelery.
>Weapons (none of our really good ones though)
>seeds
>precious stones
>art
>books.

Ask the entire crew to give input on what to bring.
>>
>>29710854
Entire crew including Javaxia as well, easy to forget her.
>>
>>29710854
>>29710862
You grab some stuff: Jewelry, some old weapons, some seeds, one of the stones you got, a picture, and some books. You ask the crew if they had any ideas, but only Javaxia could think of one.
"How about this?" She asks; holding one of your comics: Aquastallion #1

What do you do?
>>
>>29710984
Maybe some comics but there is no fucking way I am letting that one go.
>>
>>29711009
"Maybe some comics," You reply, "But there is no FUCKING way I am letting go of that one." You say; taking the comic from her.
"Well... which ones are you willing to part with?" Javaxia asks; sounding a bit sad.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29711083
Sorry Javaxia it was a good idea that one is just rather important to me.

Give her claw a hug to show we are sorry. Better idea give it a boop she was made by colaxians she probably has the dame ideas of what shows affection.
We could trade a copy of (horse) watchmen that is a decent length and reprinted constantly enough the individual copy is not important.

On the other hand we don't know what media is like down there so the meaning behind it would be lost on them.

I know I will get a copy of sandman volume 1 preludes and nocturns.

Ask Sai to find out if the locals dream, it would be a bad choice if they do not.
>>
>>29713569
Another bumping
>>
Bumpy
>>
>>29714281
b u m p
>>
>>29712532
"Sorry Javaxia," You apologize, "It was a good idea, that one is just important to me."
You then give her claw a hug, you would've booped it, but you didn't know if booping was only a Drazken thing.
She awkwardly returns it, wrapping the claw around your torso before breaking it.
You get Javaxia to find a different comic and Sai to ask the locals if they dreamed.
"How about this one?" Javaxia asks with a new one.
It was the first book of Watchmare. You didn't really have an opinion on it as you never really got into it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29715861
I suppose that's fine. I'm not really attached to it anyway.
>>
>>29715861
Depends if they already have superhero comics down there, it largly relys on there existence to work or so I am told I never really got into it. Lets take it we can find out down there if it will work.
>>
>>29715965
>>29715966
"Depends if they have superhero comics down there," You tell her; taking it from her, "It largely relies on their existence to work or so I am told. I suppose this is fine. I'm not really attached to it anyway."
"Cool," Javaxia says, "Need anything else?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29715861
>but you didn't know if booping was only a Drazken thing.
Didn't we do it with the kid or did we boop him first.
>>
>>29716038
Nope lets head down. Have fun with Kηφήνας.
>>
>>29716139
"Nope, have fun with Kηφήνας!"
You gather the crew and start getting ready, putting on your suit.
As you were about to finish Kahurangi runs in.
"Can I come?" She asks you with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29716216
Sure just be ready for the humidity.
>>
>>29716230
"Sure," You tell her, "Just be ready for the humidity."
She quickly gets into her suit, doing it without your help this time. Well, maybe she did need a little help.
The six of you were now ready, getting into the landing pod.
"Want me to land you closer to the city?" Sai asks as you strap yourselves in.

What do you do?
>>
>>29716318
Yes but not to close maybe at half the previous distance.
>>
>>29716331
"Yes, but not too close. Maybe at half the previous distance."
The pod then starts falling, after a few minutes it lands on the surface.
When the door opens Kahurangi quickly gets up and walks out, looking around. The humidity not seeming to effect her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29716413
Well glad you can handle the humidity.
Realise you forgot about making that tracking beacon but head into the city anyway.
>>
>>29716454
"Well, glad you can handle the humidity." You comment; earning a smile from her.
You the realize that you forgot about making that tracking beacon, but you go along anyway. You could do it later.

You were now back in the marketplace in the city. Kahurangi sitting on your back.
She was placed there by Quiet Vine. After getting into the city, a poor looking Lithian came up and tried to take Kahurangi. He failed in his attempt as several other Lithians nearby came over and helped to make him go away, one of them even chased him down and got some guards.
Kahurangi stuck close to you after that, one of the Lithians giving her a necklace as an apology for what happened. Quiet Vine eventually placed her on your back.

What do you do?
>>
>>29716552
Lets tease Kahurangi a little.
Well Kahurangi if somebody was willing to try kidnapping you especially from such heavily armed ponies maybe you are not completly useless after all.
Lets try and find a tech booth.
>>
>>29716580
"Well, Kahurangi. If somebody was willing to try kidnapping you, especially from such heavily armed ponies, maybe you are not completely useless after all." You tease.
Kahurangi's response is to give you rapid fire punches to the back of the head, though they don't do much.
The six of you start moving through the market, looking for some sort of tech booth.
You eventually find one in the form of a store, with several shelves lined with random bits of tech in the window.

What do you do?
>>
>>29716689
Go inside and see what they have.
We will need to at least pick up some parts to see how they compare to other parts.
>>
>>29716715
*how they compare to our parts.
>>
>>29716715
You go inside to see what they have.
The store was small, with only about five shelves in the whole store along with two near the windows.
A lot of the parts seem old: Some having rust, and a lot of them being weirdly shaped.
What struck you though was the fact that none of them had any wires.

What do you do?
>>
>>29716818
Maybe things here are joined with magic like the reapers can control the gun on an arm disconected from there body.

Ask the shopkeeper about it.
>>
>>29716842
Or maybe just normal wireless one of the 2.
>>
>>29716842
>>29716890
Maybe things here are joined with magic like the Reapers could control their gun on an arm disconnected from their body. Then again: It could be magnets.
Wanting your question answered you trot up to the counter where a female Lithian sat, looking quite bored.
The Lithians could be told apart by their gender: Males were bigger, more muscular, and were usually dark in color. Females were thin, having curves in the chest and hip region, but the curves weren't very noticeable, they were smaller and their colors were brighter. Like this one was a greenish-pink color.
"Sup?" The female Lithian asks you as you approach.

What do you do?
>>
>>29716924
Ask how there electronics work back home we need wires.
>>
>>29716935
"How do your electronics work here," You ask, "Back home we need wires."
She chuckles a bit before bending down and grabbing two pieces of technology. She holds them in the air for a few seconds, a few inches apart, and then lets them go.
The two pieces gravitate towards each other, connecting before falling to the ground.
"It's some sort of metal that does that," She explains, "But, I don't really know what metal it is."

What do you do?
>>
>>29717003
Incredible.
Lets buy some basic parts and ask if they have any tech in particular we might be interested in as explorers.
>>
>>29716842
When did this happen?
>>
>>29717003
Ask if they have any books on how to work with this stuff we have a lot of experience in the field but have never worked with anything like this.
>>
>>29717041
>>29717078
"Incredible," You mutter, "Do you have any tech that helps with exploring?"
"We have a long distance camera," She says, "A camera that you can connect to wirelessly for several hundred miles."
"Have any books on how to work with this stuff? I've never really worked with anything like this before."
"Shelf 4: Camera and books are there," She replies, "...Cute kid, by the way."
Kahurangi blushes at this and hides behind your head.

What do you do?
>>
>>29717107
Thanks shes not mine though I am just helping her find a new home.

Go find the stuff we are after.
>>
>>29717042
I am pretty sure when Vine fired there weapons the arm was detatched from the body or the body was detatched from the brain that controled it.
>>
>>29717177
It was opened, not disconnected.
>>
>>29717168
"Thanks," You smile, "She's not mine though, I'm just helping her find a new home."
You then trot to shelf 4, finding the book and the camera quickly.
The camera was pretty small, small enough to be placed in Kηφήνας if you wanted.

What do you do?
>>
>>29717238
Putting it on Kηφήνας sounds like a good idea. Get them both offer jewelery in exchange.
>>
>>29717288
Putting it on Kηφήνας did seem like a good idea.
You take them both to the front counter and place some of the jewelry on the counter. The Lithian carefully looks at them before looking at you.
"You got an exchange." She smiles; taking the jewelry.

What do you do?
>>
>>29717338
Thank her and head outside.
Lets see what we can find avout the local culture look for a book or video store or some public entairtainment.
>>
>>29717373
You thank her and head outside with your new stuff.
The six of you continue along, wondering if you could find anything about the local culture. Maybe some sort of book or video store or some public entertainment?
After a minute or two of searching the six of you find a small restaurant in the market, serving food to Lithians sitting in chairs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29717451
Lets not buy food we only have a limited amount of goods to trade.
>>
>>29717466
You decided to not buy any food as you only had a limited amount of goods to trade.
The six of you continue for a bit longer, eventually coming across the small book store. Lithians probably didn't read very often as the book store was mostly empty of life.

What do you do?
>>
>>29717566
Sad to see this store so empty.
>>
>>29717592
Oh also go in.
>>
>>29717592
>>29717601
It was sad to see the store empty, that these Lithians didn't really care. All the graffiti on the store said the same story: They didn't really care.
The six of you enter the store. The was lined with shelves filled with books, hardback and paperback, ones you knew.
Two or three Lithians slithered around the store, but that was it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29717711
That jeweler said nobody bothered with engagement rings anymore either what could have made these people so disinterested.

Try to find some history books.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29717831
I sure will I get the switch today
>>
>>29718771
Or not the delivery was delayed
Tomorrow
>>
bump or let it die?
>>
>>29720399
Let it die. I'll make a new thread when I get back from classes.
>>
>>29720399
Probably still got a session or 2 left in us depends on how many players show up tomorow player count for this cyoa fluctuates a bit.
>>
>>29721584
Nevermind qm says otherwise sorry.
>>
>>29721584
I will actually run now that I've thought about. Session might start a bit later though
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29722067
Bumps
>>
>>29717777
You remember the jeweler saying that nobody really bothered with engagement rings anymore either. Which made you wonder: What could have made these people so disinterested?
You decide to start searching through the shelves. After searching through the area for a bit you find what appeared to be the history section, filled with large books.

What do you do?
>>
>>29723219
See if we can even read any of them.
>>
>>29723268
You trot over to the one of the books and crack it open, only to be confused by what was written in them.
Their written language was similarly read like Neighpones, but each line had a long line with several different lines crossing it to make different patterns in the line.

What do you do?
>>
>>29723347
See if they have any translation books to any languages any of our crew know. Remember to ask Kahurangi about her language.
>>
>>29723347
Find a book on the language.
>>
>>29723415
Also if we cannot find any just buy a book with pretty pictures and ask where you could find a video store.
>>
>>29723415
>>29723425
>>29723467
You look around for any translation books. They did have one, but they didn't translate into any language you knew. Not even the Coexilian's.
You start walking around again when Kahurangi suddenly hops off your back, grabbing a book on the bottom shelf.
"This is my language!" She says excitingly; pointing at the title.
Looking at the title: Her language seemed to use some sort of letter system like yours. Her letters seemed to be similar to Equus lettering, but with a line or two added in for some flare.

What do you do?
>>
>>29723522
Excelent.
Lets buy a history book and that translation book.

I wonder if this means there are more of your people out there or it is just another case of cultures impossibly sharing languages like us and the humans. Of all the things we have encountered on our journy that language mystery is what I most want to get to the bottom of.
>>
>>29723522
Take it. I doubt they would accept books they cannot resell in trade so offer something else we should probably have grabbed some art books in hindsight.
>>
>>29723522
Use the comic book as a possible offer for the trade.
>>
>>29723571
>>29723604
>>29723611
"Excellent." You smile.
You take the book, along with the history book, and the translation book. It might come in handy one day.
You trot up to the counter with the books, presenting them to, once again, a bored Lithian. You then pull out the comic book for trade, though in hindsight: You should've brought some sort of art book.
The Lithian quickly flips through the comic book before sliding the three books over to you. The trade being successful.

What do you do?
>>
>>29723641
Ask the others if there is anything they want to buy.
>>
>>29723641
This >>29723758
And let's go see those bodies unless someone wants to do something before that.
>>
>>29723758
>>29723788
You ask the crew if they want anything, but they don't.
You trot outside to find the sun was now going down. There were less Lithians moving about and shops and booths were now starting to close. The green sun in the sky turning the sky a nice shade of red as it dipped below the horizon.

What do you do?
>>
>>29723842
Lets head back to the ship. We cannot leave yet though we do not want to be in cryosleep for vines birthday and we still need to work out how that sun works.
>>
>>29723866
The six of you start heading back to the ship. You still had some things to do here so you didn't exactly want to leave the solar system just yet.

The six of you were about halfway back to the ship. The halved walk now only being about eight minutes in length. You were just kinda enjoying the walk, listening to the sounds of the animals that now seemed to have gotten louder as the light fades.
Then: All the sounds just stop. Everything being deathly quiet.
For several seconds you don't hear anything, and then you hear something large move behind you. Silence dominating for several more seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3kP8CFhB4Y
You slowly turn at the sound.
From the trees a small distance away was the silhouette of something large and hunched over, standing on two legs, an angled head, two arms that ended in blade-like appendages, and two white, piercing eyes. The two of you stare at each other, not moving or blinking. Then it's mouth forms into a large grin, filled with glowing white teeth.
It then charges at the six of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29724064
Dodge and fire.
>>
>>29724083
You quickly jump out of the way, Kahurangi being able to hold on. The creature passes your crew and harmlessly rams into a tree, knocking it over.
You quickly fire a shot at it. The laser moves through the air and lands a hit, only for it to fizzle against it's skin and nothing to happen.
It does feel it though, as it's head shoots up upon contact.
It's head slowly moves in 180 degrees, looking back at you and your crew with a glare.

What do you do?
>>
>>29724178
Draw our sword. Resolve to acquire some balistic weaponry for situations like these.
>>
>>29724221
You quickly draw your sword out, Kahurangi steps off of you and retreats back. Eagle quickly follows your example as she pulls her sword out and stands next to you.
The creature turns around fully, hitting it's sword arms together and stomping it's feet. Taunting the two of you.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Stopping for the night.
You can let the thread die, only a few posts remain until bump limit. I'll make a new one tomorrow.
>>
>>29724289
Take a defensive stance keep watching it but try and circle around it to flank it with Eagle.
>>
New thread when? because It's 495
>>
>>29725719
Silly anon you forgot to put sage in the options field.
>>
>>29725719
I said tomorrow. Not immediately.
Thread posts: 484
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.