[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Work (Thread 30)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 3

File: 1451685289195.png (148KB, 748x521px) Image search: [Google]
1451685289195.png
148KB, 748x521px
A CYOA about cuddles, the mob, and a mare who likes even numbers.

Last time, Sharp was having lunch and desperately trying to hide the wire surreptitiously placed in her mane.

Last Thread: >>29359612

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/
Fanart: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/fanart

>>29570536
"Seriously? The palace? Celestia, I don't think I'd dare."
>Switch snickers a little,
>"It did get a bit harrowing at times, and knowing what I know now I wouldn't either..."
>She shakes her head.
>"Some of the more classified archives have rather nasty anti-intruder magic guarding them. Plus, dealing with Luna's guards at night is a real hassle."
>After a brief glance around the room, she leans in to say,
>"It was a big job, like I said. Our assignment was pilfering some ah... Well, sensitive documents, as well as obtaining one of the full building plans for the palace. The ones you can request at city hall only have the facade and some of the outermost buildings, and there's no public map of the inner keep. That's what we were looking for, but sadly, we never found them. We had to make our own, incomplete version over our little stay. Pieced it together from our daily rounds. We were working as maids, waiters, grunt workers, the whole nine yards of manual labor. The problem was that every few weeks the Palace Guard rotates where service ponies work within the palace. You might be assigned the inner keep for a few weeks, then moved to some bathroom in the public area for a while. Worst part, we didn't know when that day was, so it was a race against an unknown timer. And, well..."
>She then chuckles nervously.
>"There's a reason I've got a fat bounty on my head."

>input action
>>
>>29653274
You're a braver mare than me, Switch. I wouldn't dream of attempting anything that high profile. Way too much risk.

That's some real secret agent spy stuff you're getting yourself into. Very impressive.
>>
>>29653274
>>29653292
Yeah
>>
>>29653292
>>29653475
"You're a braver mare than me Switch. I wouldn't dream of attempting anything that high profile. Way too much risk."
>She nods.
>"In hindsight, agreed. Honestly don't know if it was all worth it, looking back. But what's done is done, can't rewrite the past."
"Still, that's some real secret agent spy stuff you got yourself into. Very impressive."
>Her eyes fall from your gaze and she scoffs a little,
>"Oh stop, don't act like it's all that. I-I mean, it sort of is, b-but I don't know if I like to think of it that way. In the moment, it feels a lot different than it sounds like on the radio, or looks like on the big screen."

>input action
>>
Did we still want to
>>29570628
Or are there other ideas?
>>
>>29653530
Alright, I can understand nerves about it.
I've been asking a lot of questions, surely you have one or two for me.
>>
>>29654557
>You nod.
"I certainly can understand nerves about it. I've been asking a lot of questions though, surely you've got one or two for me."
>The waitress arrives again to take your orders, both of you deciding upon a salad.
>You go for a simple garden salad, along with a side of french fries (still one of your guilty pleasures, eating them two at a time), while Switch decides on a Caesar salad, and the two of you are left alone once again.
>"So questions, eh?"
>She muses,
>"Don't really have any off the top of my head. I... How about this. What got you into the business?"

>input action
>>
>>29654742
Debt, pure and simple.

I took out a loan to try and start a business, but it fell through. Lost my store, had no way of paying back my debt, so I had to get into work.
>>
>>29654758
"Debt, pure and simple."
>Switch gives a solemn nod.
>"Ah, that's a shame. How'd it come about?"
>You sigh, wondering how far you can go with connecting your two lives before...
>Well, this becomes your life.
>Or has it already?
"I-I took out a loan to try and start a business, but it fell through. Lost the store, didn't have any way to pay it back, so I got into this."
>"Oof, I'm sorry. So you're not exactly here by choice then? Or did you decide to stick around after paying it off?"

>input action
>>
>>29654917
The debt's not paid off, so I'm not here by choice. However I'm moving up, that much was by my own choice, so I may be sticking around for quite some time.
>>
>>29654917
I haven't paid off my debt completely, but Drachma expects me to stick around.
>>
>>29654917
It's not that much anymore, but I may be sticking around a bit in a higher position.
Get some savings before I go back to honest work.
>>
>>29654948
>>29655593
"The debt's not paid off, so I'm not here by choice."
>You then shrug sheepishly.
"But... I am moving up around here, and that is by choice, so I might be sticking around for quite some time. Drachma expects it at least."
>Switch grins.
>"Atta girl! Who knows, maybe someday you'll get transferred to work with me!"
>After another small pause, she lifts an eyebrow and asks,
>"So you've mostly been doing field work, right? Any jobs you particularly enjoyed? If I can give you any advice, you might want to savor the rush while you can, because as you move up into management the heart-pumping, adrenaline-junkie moments drop severely in frequency."

>input action
>>
>>29655652
Thank Celestia for that. I'm honestly more of a management-pony myself. There was that one job where I was working as a waitress.
The job wasn't very special. Just listening in on conversations. But I got to talk with princess Twilight, which was awesome.
>>
>>29655652
Well, there was this one time I convinced a mare the alicorns were after her and I was some mysterious benefactor. I feel a little bad about that one, but I have to admit it was fun.
>>
>>29655758
>>29655761
>You chuckle.
"Well thank Celestia for that... I'm honestly more of a management pony myself."
>Switch blows a raspberry and knocks a hoof to her forehead,
>"Well, you'll fit right in I suppose!"
>And you nod.
"But ah, I once convinced a mare the alicorns were after her and I was some mysterious benefactor. I feel kinda bad about it in hindsight, but I have to admit it was fun at the time. Oh, and I got to talk with Princess Twilight on a separate job, which was awesome!"
>Switch chews her lip a little,
>"I-Uh, yeah... Awesome."
>She says rather matter-of-factly, then shakes out for a second,
>"But convincing somepony the alicorns were after her? That must've taken some ingenuity..."
>She sits back in her chair and sighs.
>"So for the future, do you have any sort of cover? Because as you'll start to move up the ranks, you'll start making some real money. But if that's all coming in and you don't appear to have any source for all of it, someone might decide to give you a closer look. And while I don't doubt you're a safe mare, it's something to keep in mind."

>input action
>>
>>29655896
No I don't. What kinds of cover would you suggest?
Also that mare was a nut. Something about Twilight being a fake alicorn.
>>
>>29655896
Like a fake business? Heh, maybe I could restart my old one.
>>
>>29656011
>>29656063
"Like a fake business? Hey, maybe I could restart my old one!"
>Switch nods,
>"Hey, wouldn't be a bad idea. Worth a shot, plus you wouldn't have to actually run it most of the time. Just keep it open when people come poking around, and when you feel like it."
>You nod, then scratch your head.
"Quick postscript about that mare though, she was a complete nut. Something about Twilight being a fake alicorn if I remember correctly."
>Switch screws up her face and laughs.
>"That's ah... Well that's a little peculiar. Made your job a bit easier then I suppose. Always an upside."
>Your salads arrive, and Switch quickly starts digging into hers, you deciding to alternate.
>Two bites of salad, two bites of two french fries each (eaten from the outside in, clockwise, of course).
>As the two of you eat, there's a lull in conversation, and another opening to start a new line of questioning.
>Or, if you'd rather, a time to sit back and enjoy your lunch.

>input action
>>
>>29656189
What was her worst job?
>>
>>29656296
"So what was your worst job?"
>You ask as you drop another pair of fries into your mouth.
>She chuckles.
>"Oh man. Worst I can think of? Literally shoveling crap as part of a cover story for why I was working at a sanitation plant. It was only a week, but thankfully I'll never have to do it again. No idea how garbage-ponies do it, I gained a whole new respect for them over that time."

>input action
>>
>>29656477
Oh wow. Yeah that's pretty bad. Mine was working as a maid. The boss had something against mares, the other maids were fighting each other and his son was flirting with me. Not a great week.
>>
>>29656511
"Oh, wow. That's pretty bad. Mine was working as a maid. Boss had something against mares, the other maids were fighting with one another and his son was flirting with me. Not a great week."
>Switch winces a little.
>"So not exactly physically demanding, but certainly more emotionally taxing than I think I'd be able to handle. Most ponies who overtly hit on me usually get a slap or two for example, so I bet I'd've been fired in an hour. Good on you."
>She then yawns and returns to her salad.
>"I'm thinking we should head back soon, unless you've got anything else you want to talk about. And if I remember correctly, the team meeting is tomorrow, somewhere around noon or early afternoon?"

>input action
>>
>>29656620
Yeah. If everyone gets there for noon we can make some introductions and get started once everyone is comfortable.
>>
>>29656695
"Yeah. If everyone gets there around noon we can make some introductions and get started once everyone is comfortable."
>Switch then spears the last piece of her salad with a final crunch, then scoops it into her mouth.
>"Alright, sounds good!"
>You dump two of the last three fries into your mouth, scrunch a little, then let out a thankful sigh as Swtich nabs it off your plate with a smug grin.
>"So, think we should head back? I'm in no rush, but if you think we're done here I'd be happy to walk you back to the Laugh."

>input action
>>
>>29656810
Sure. I think so.
>>
>>29656810
Yeah, I'm ready to head back.
>>
>>29657174
>>29657309
"Sure, I think so."
>You say as you hail the waitress to pay.
>You try to split the meal, but Switch waves you off and handles the check all on her own.
>Afterwards, the two of you trot out, down the stairs and back out onto the street.
>The concrete clops quietly under your collective eight hooves, and Switch bumps you lightly with a shoulder.
>"So, got any questions about management for me? Or questions in general? I can't for the life of me think of anything to talk about."
>She then giggles a bit before squinting a little at the bangs of your mane.

>input action
>>
>>29657899
Have you ever tried seduction on any of your jobs? Need a few hard questions to keep her occupied enough to not examine closer.
>>
>>29657899
Ah, she might be on the side of our head that has the wire attached.

Maybe if we see something in a window that interests us, we could slow down, let her overtake, and switch to trotting on her other side?
>>
>>29657899
Got any hard rules or some common mistakes to avoid?
>>
>>29657927
>>29657937
>>29657948
"Got any hard rules or common mistakes to avoid?"
>Switch's eyes fall to the sidewalk for a moment, and she sighs.
>"Ah... Well, don't get caught up in bureaucracy, that's one. It's better to bring in results than sit around waiting for permission. Of course, if you go ahead and screw things up, well... It won't go swimmingly, that's for sure. And make sure you're always friendly with your employees. You already make enemies in this business just by existing, and you don't need to make things harder for yourself by making more."
>You nod, then pretend to have your eye caught by a nearby fashion boutique's window.
>Switch continues trotting as you slow to a halt for a brief second, then fake snapping out of a daze before catching up and switching sides with her.
>Hopefully she didn't see the wire.
"Have you tried using seduction in any of your jobs?"
>You ask, still trying to keep her mind off your mane.
>She slows for a second, put a little off balance by your question.
>"I-It's a tool in my arsenal, if that's what you're implying."
>She replies cautiously, and a bit uncomfortably.

>input action
>>
>>29658108
Just wondering, how far would you be willing to go? I got intimate with a stallion myself for a job once.
>>
>>29658167
"Just wondering, how far would you be willing to go?"
>Switch coughs and rubs a hoof through her mane before stammering,
>"H-How about a different subject, alright?"

>input action
>>
>>29658458
Sure, alright, my apologies.
>>
>>29658462
"Sure, alright, my apologies."
>Switch lets out a,
>"T-Thanks."
>Before biting her lip and looking up towards the sun as the two of you continue towards the Laugh.
>Switch seems to have clammed up now, lips pressed together into a deliberate scowl.

>input action
>>
>>29658578
Hey Switch, do you have a favorite job you've worked on?
Maybe one that you enjoyed, or one that you really wanted to give yourself a pat on the back afterwards and say 'job well done?'
>>
>>29658607
"Hey Switch, do you have a favorite job you've worked on? Maybe one that you enjoyed, or one that you really wanted to give yourself a pat on the back afterwards and say 'job well done?'"
>Switch stops for a second, and the scowl slides right off her features.
>"F-Favorite job, huh? I-I don't know actually..."
>She then gives you a rather quizzical look.
>"Well, the best I've ever felt about a job was the time I was forced to spend a week filing papers in the office of a stallion named Thread. Luna be blessed, he mustn't've organized that craphole for years. Again, took me a week of 8 hour days to sort through everything and fix it up, but the sense of accomplishment I felt afterwards was so utterly orgasmic I fell over drooling. No joke, he thought I had a seizure or something. Other than that, I was really proud of myself the time I sweet talked the Neighponease ambassador into thinking I was an Equestrian spy."

>input action
>>
>>29659157
The neighponese ambassador job sounds like an impressive bit of sweet talking, but you got to spend a whole week filing papers?
Wow, that sounds like an absolutely great job.
No joke, I'm not being sarcastic, that sounds totally amazing.
>>
>>29659157
Sweet talked the ambassador into thinking you're a spy? That sounds really dangerous, well, more dangerous then usual.
>>
>>29659187
>>29659206
"Sweet talked the ambassador into thinking you're a spy? That sounds really dangerous... Well, more dangerous than usual."
>She nods.
>"A little, but it was for the purpose of getting information out of him. He also found out pretty quick I wasn't a real spy anyhow, and there hasn't been any ninjas leaping from the shadows to get me yet, so I figure he decided I wasn't worth the trouble."
"Ah... But more importantly, you got to spend a whole week filing papers?"
>You say almost gleefully.
"That sounds absolutely wonderful!"
>Switch rolls her eyes,
>"Funny."
>And you shake your head.
"No joke, I'm not being sarcastic, that sounds totally amazing."
>Switch scoffs and gives you a playful nudge, and you feel something in your braid shift a bit.
>"Well, at the time I'd have traded with you in a heartbeat. Guess you really are cut out for this managerial stuff."
>The Laugh isn't far now, still a few blocks away, but it'll be a few minutes before you arrive at your current pace.

>input action
>>
>>29659354
Need to be a bit more careful now that the mic's starting to slip.
>>
>>29659354
Let's maybe pick up the pace a little bit.

Well, guess we're almost back, and I know a lot about your work, but really not much about you. While I'd recommend keeping it that way for the most part, could you give me a little something? Like for example, what kind of stuff do you like to do for fun?
>>
>>29659370
>>29659430
>You decide to trot just a tad faster, and while Switch isn't looking, try to blow the bangs covering the mic back up.
>To alleviate the dead air, you ask,
"Well, we're almost back, and I know a lot about your work, but not a ton about you. And I know we should probably keep it that way for the most part, could you give me at least a little something? Like, what sort of stuff do you like to do for fun?"
>Switch shrugs,
>"I read and listen to the radio a ton, but really everyone does that. I also like hiking and beach volleyball, and occasionally a nice tussle. What about you Twitch?"

>input action
>>
>>29660584
Tussle? Like wrestling? I like the radio too, along with cleaning, cooking organizing and singing when no one is around to hear me.
>>
>>29660584
I'm usually not so big on getting physical myself. Cooking and cleaning is more my speed.
>>
>>29660584
Love listening to the radio. Both Cavelleria and Mystery Mare are some of my favourites.
>>
>>29660796
>>29660808
>>29660818
"Tussle? So like wrestling?"
>Switch nods.
>"Yep, I'm always up for a little punch-off!"
>She finishes with a grin, and you wave her off.
"Not so big on getting physical myself. Cooking and cleaning are more my speed. Oh, and I love the radio! Cavelleria and Mystery Mare are some of my favorites."
>Switch chuckles,
>"Mystery Mare, huh? The real thing's a lot different, isn't it."
>You nod slowly, and she sighs.
>"I still listen to it off and on... It just sometimes it digs up unpleasant memories."
"Think in a year or so, I might feel the same way."
>You murmur, and blush a little before continuing.
"I also like to sing a little when nobody's around to hear it. M-Mostly in the shower."
>Switch cocks her head in and whispers,
>"I'll let you in on a little secret, I do the same thing. Thankfully I live alone right now, and nopony's walked in on me yet!"
>The Laugh is only a block or two away now, and you should be there shortly.
>However, you can feel the wire in your mane slipping with every step.

>input action.
>>
>>29661650
Oh, I just remembered an appointment. Sorry Switch, but it's something private. See you tomorrow.
Head for the nearest alley.
>>
>>29661650
Oh hey, you alright going ahead? I'm going to buy something real quick while I remember.

>>29661741
Kinda suspicious.
>>
>>29661774
Do this
>>
>>29661824
>>29661774
"Hey, you alright to go on ahead?"
>You ask nonchalantly, and she gives you a quizzical look.
>"What for?"
"Gotta buy some... T-Toilet paper, while I remember."
>Switch gives you a rather confused expression, but nods.
>"Oh, alright. Guess I'll see you back at the Laugh after you've grabbed it."
>You then duck into the nearby convenience store and hope to Celestia they have toilet paper.
>They don't, so you instead duck into the bathroom and nab theirs, then trot to the mirror and readjust the mic.
>It was almost visible, any longer and it might have fallen out, so you're rather thankful you made this pitstop to fix it up.
>Afterwards, you trot down the street and back to the Laugh, where Provvie and Switch are talking at the bar.
>They flag you down and you're brought into the conversation, where Provvie grins,
>"Glad to hear you guys had a good lunch!"
>She states cheerfully, and Switch nods.
>"Oh, for sure! Looking forward to tomorrow, and to my upcoming field work! Anything 'need to know' before I head out? Or if you want to sit and chat now that Provvie's joined us, I've got nothing else to do today."

>input action
>>
>>29662899
Did we get enough info from her?
>>
>>29662899
Eh, nothing else really. Just make your way here tomorrow and we're good to go. As for chatting, I'd loved to, but I've got some other things to see to.
>>
>>29663495
>>29663554
"Eh, nothing else. Just make your way here tomorrow and we're good to go. As for chatting, I'd love to, but I've some other things to see to."
>Switch nods.
>"Understood. See ya!"
>She grins and waves as she steps out of the bar, you and Provvie waving as she disappears down the sidewalk.
>"So, guess it went pretty well, eh? Want me to get that wire off you?"

>input action
>>
>>29663674
Yes please. Darn thing nearly fell off!
>>
>>29663674
It seems to have gone well enough.
>>
>>29663714
>>29663817
"Seems to have gone well enough. And yes please, the damn thing nearly fell off!"
>Provvie lets out a sigh of relief as she leads you back into her office and unhooks the mic and recorder from your mane.
>"That's good to know..."
>She muses once it's off, and she pulls the teensy tape out.
>"I'll go over this and decide what we should send to the officers. Or if it should be sent in full. I think you should head home now and have a wonderful night with your marefriend. Tomorrow's going to be a big day, and while I hope things go off without a hitch, you never know."

>input action
>>
>>29664052
We'll pull this off, Provvie. Have a nice night.
>>
>>29664052
Perhaps we should make sure we're not followed and call the police tonight, just to make sure we know their plan for the arrests.
>>
>>29664076
>>29664931
"We'll pull this off Provvie. Have a nice night."
>You say as you trot out without another word.
>No longer busy with work, your mind starts to wander again as you head home.
>The pain of losing that illusory wall in your mind between Sharp and Twitch still stings, but at this point it's become a dull roar in the sea of stress you feel right now.
>Perhaps after eveything's said and done you can deal with it, but not now.

>You make sure you aren't followed as you head home, and collapse into the couch's welcomingly cushy fuzz.
>Tally won't be home for at least an hour or two, so as usual you've got a little time to yourself.
>What do you do?

>input action
>>
>>29665018
Clean.
>>
>>29665018
Let's confirm with the cops. After a quick paranoid check for and wiretaps on our phone, of course.
>>
>>29665039
>>29665055
>First, you decide to do some cleaning.
>Nothing helps you calm down like a nice bout of organization.
>Things are mostly in place though today, so you finish rather quickly and are left wanting something a little more.
>With nothing to satisfy you, you turn your nervous and paranoid energy to inspecting the house phone, making sure it isn't tapped in any visible way, shape or manner.
>Thankfully, it appears to not be so, and you punch in the number Ward gave you a while back.
>It trills for a brief second before the line clicks and a familiar voice clicks on.
>"Hello, Canterlot PD, Detective Ward speaking."

>input action
>>
>>29665179
Hey Ward, it's Sharp.

I'm just calling to let you know that I've talked to your mare today, and I got a few of the things you wanted from her. Everypony should be there tomorrow, to my imagining.
I just want to know what your plans are so we can get things set up for you.
>>
Fug
>>
beb
>>
>>29665179
>>29665203
>>
>>29665203
>>29666524
"Hey Ward, it's Sharp. Calling to let you know I talked to your mare today and got a few of the things you wanted out of her. Everypony should be there tomorrow, to my imagining. I just want to know what your plans are so we can get things set up for you."
>There's a pause as a pen scribbles on paper before Ward responds.
>"Uh huh... Well, I can't really tell you specifics of anything, because you'd be a liability. Just make sure they're in the building a little after noon. Is that enough for you?"

>input action
>>
>>29666748
What happens if one of them doesn't show up?
>>
>>29666748
That's the plan, but
>>29666758
>>
>>29666748
Do you have a plan so that Provvie and I don't look highly suspicious by being avoided while the arrests are going on?
>>
>>29667221
We probably won't be. That's the easiest way to handle it.
>>
>>29667243
That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to confirm.
>>
beb
>>
>>29666758
>>29666890
>>29667221
>>29667243
>>29667248
"Okay, so is there a plan so Providence and I don't look suspicious during the arrests?"
>"The boys in blue carrying out the raid have no idea who you or Providence are. You'll be rounded up just like everyone else in there."
>You nod and grip the phone a little tighter, and your eyes stray towards the bathroom drawer.
"Okay, but what happens if one of them doesn't show?"
>Ward laughs,
>"Well, that's your problem then, not mine. Your responsibility was to make sure they're in the building, and ours was to grab them. What are you worrying about anyway, the contract guarantees your safety regardless of what happens."
>He finishes with a chuckle.

>input action
>>
>>29668143
Yeah, but not Provvie and Kis's...
And if Drach doesn't get arrested, and he finds out that I didn't get arrested either, I-I worry about what he'd do to me.
>>
>>29668143
Still don't want one of them to notice I'm free and count two and two together.
>>
>>29668178
>>29668183
"Y-Yeah, but not Provvie or Kis's..."
>You think to yourself, hesitant to actually speak it.
"If one gives you guys the slip and finds out I wasn't arrested... W-Well, let's just say they can probably count two and two together, and I worry about what they might do to me."
>Ward grunts.
>"Well, if you did your job well and made sure they come tomorrow, you'll have nothing to worry about. Our boys are professionals, and I'm sure they can handle it. And if in the future you ever feel endangered, I'm sure we'll be able to lend a hoof."

>input action.
>>
>>29668865
Alright. Thank you, Ward.
>>
>>29669197
"Alright, thank you Ward."
>You say curtly, and her responds with a relaxed,
>"Thanks for your cooperation Sharp. Have a nice night."
>You then put down the receiver and sigh, stumbling over into the couch cushions and staring off into the distance.
>Shortly, Tally bursts through the door.
>"Hiya Sharp!"
>She says happily as she trots into the kitchen and returns with a water bottle.
>"Feeling alright?"

>input action
>>
>>29669608
Not bad. Sounds like you had a good day?
>>
>>29669608
Nervous. I should know whether I got the job at the palace within a couple days, and I'm anxious about leaving my current job behind.
How was your day, Tally?
>>
>>29669662
>>29669671
"Not bad, but I'm nervous. I'm finding out whether or not I got that job at the palace in a few days, and I'm anxious about having to leave my current job behind. How was your day?"
>Tally shakes her head.
>"Ah, c'mon Sharpie, look at the bright side! You'll have endless bookshelves to organize, papers upon papers strewn about to fix, what isn't to love!"
>She then plops down beside you and ruffles your mane.
>"And it was fine, not good, not bad. Things are stressful, but I think I can handle it, and I'm getting help from Vel with this recent report."
>She then giggles.
>"Y'know, Willow and her are going out to see a movie in a few days. Think we did pretty good, eh?"

>input action
>>
>>29669892
Yeah, that was quite the matchmaker work, Tally. They make a cute couple.
>>
>>29669892
Heh, yeah. I bet they'll hold hooves.
>>
>>29669911
>>29670004
"Heh, yeah. Quite the matchmaking job we did, eh?"
>And Tally grins back.
>"Heck yeah! They make a super cute couple."
>You grin back and nod,
"Indeed. Think they'll hold hooves?"
>Tally gasps.
>"On the first date? I-I mean, we still don't hold hooves very often, even now!"
"You never know!"
>You chuckle back, and Tally shrugs.
>"I'll get you the scoop after it happens. In the meantime, I was thinking we could go to the park tonight! Either that, or we could just stay in and listen to the radio too. I want to do something cute tonight. Y'know?"

>input action
>>
>>29670085
The park might be nice. Let's do that
>>
>>29670085
Sure, the park sounds nice. Haven't been in a while.
>>
>>29670094
>>29670131
"Park might be nice, let's do that!"
>You say, and Tally nods.
>"Cool! But I was thinking later on, so we can look up at the stars. I've been on my hooves all day, so for now... How about a nap."
>She says quietly as she nuzzles up to you and closes her eyes.
>You smile, and shortly after do the same.

>After a simple dinner of soup and rice, the two of you trot out to the park under the night sky.
>Sadly, you missed the sunset, but Luna's night sky is a pretty sight too.
>Tally and you both trot along with your heads craned upwards, watching the sky and occasional shooting star.
>Eventually, Tally pulls you to a stop.
>There are three branching paths through the park in front of you, and Tally points them out.
>One travels to the foal's playground, probably empty at this time of night.
>Another leads to the forest pathway you raced her on what seems like months ago.
>There's some great climbing trees there, and you two could get a great view.
>The third leads to the park's open and hilly fields, grass stretching on for what seems like miles.
>In reality, it's probably only a few hundred yards, but the scope and size of the hills themselves make it seem that much bigger.

>input action
>>
>>29670243
Hills, Sharpie can smooch Tally's cheek in the moonlight.
>>
>>29670424
Don't forget holding hooves
>>
>>29670424
>>29670639
>You pull Tally towards the hills, and the two of you stumble to the top of one before settling down on your backs to stare up at the night sky.
>Around you, the skyline of the city stretches up and up, moonlit glass eventually disappearing into the starry night.
>There's crickets chirping about, and behind the both of you, you can hear the rush of the park's stream, off in the forest.
>Moonlight shines over the both of you, boats in a silvery and green grassy sea.
>You take Tally's hoof in yours, and she blushes a little as the two of you stare upwards.
>For a while, there's nothing except the sounds of nature, mingled with the ever distant sounds of the city outside.
>But for now, there's just quiet and peace.
>Tally's soft breaths, the cool breeze that rushes over you and sends ripples across the grass, the hooting of an owl somewhere up high.
>"Love you Sharpie..."
>She muses quietly, scooting just a little closer to you, and clutching your hoof tight.

>input action
>>
>>29671173
Give her a kiss and tell her that we love her too
>>
>>29671173
So are they holding hooves now?

Lewd
>>
>>29671183
This
>>
>>29671173
>>
>>29672876
>>
>>29671183
>>29671492
>>29672361
>You give her a kiss on the cheek and sign, rubbing your back into the soft field.
"Love you too Tally..."
>You muse as you stare up into the sky and keep a tight grip on her hoof.
>The two of you sit and enjoy the silence as the moon rises, and the sounds of the city slowly grind to a halt.
>After a while of enjoying the peace, Tally squeezes your hoof and asks,
>"So, Sharpie... I think you made the right decision with trying for this new job."
"Hm?"
>You ask, curious.
>"Just... For the past few months, and even more so over the past few weeks, you've been constantly nervous and stressed out. I've been doing my best to stay out of it and make the times you're not on the clock fun, a-and not so nerve-wracking... I guess. And I think a change of pace is going to be healthy for you. But the secrecy, and the late nights, and the way I see you moping about sometimes just makes my heart sick with worry and sadness..."
>She sighs and shifts closer still, trying to pull you into a sideways hug.
>"I-It'd be nice to know why your job makes you feel this way, but I don't think I'll ever be able to force it out of you. S-So if you ever want to talk about work, I-I'll listen. A-And know that I love you."
>She then takes a shaky breath and looks back towards the sky.

>input action
>>
>>29673876
Look around to see that we're not being watched, and speak softly.

Tally, over the last few months, you've been the absolute best friend and marefriend that I could ask for.
I-I think I owe you an explanation.

In order to open my store, no bank would give me a loan, s-so I turned to the mob for money. But when my store shut down, I couldn't pay for it. F-for months, I was worried that any day, somepony would come knocking on the door to take me away and throw me into the lake with a weight attached to my hooves.
But instead, Provvie - that mare who came to our house a couple months ago - came and offered me a way to pay off my debt.

That's what I've been doing. Working to try and pay off my debt. At first it was a little fun. Working little jobs as a maid, or meeting with a fashion designer, but as time went on, there were police involved, I started having to do things that made me not feel so good, ponies hurt me, I-I hurt ponies. I d-don't really want to go into the specifics, but knowing that I didn't have any other option to pay off that massive debt, I kept going.
On a job, I talked to Princess Twilight. I was supposed to get some information from her, keep her entertained, nothing too important, but she mentioned to me that she could use a librarian. It seemed like a gift from Celestia herself. A chance to get out of all this crime stuff.
But of course, that led to a background check, the police questioned me on the interview, a-and not really having another option, I agreed to help them arrest the ponies working at the laugh in exchange for amnesty, and for them to still consider me for Twilight's job. This happens tomorrow.

S-so no matter what, tomorrow is my last day.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Tally, but I thought by not telling you, I was protecting you. I know it was dumb...
>>
File: oh dear.gif (441KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
oh dear.gif
441KB, 390x390px
>>29673876
>>29674008
Please don't be mad...
>>
>>29674008
Kis came to our house.
>>
>>29674412
Right, sorry.
>>
beb
>>
>>29675028
>>
>>29675028
>>
>>29676845
>>
Big confession bump
>>
File: 1488947785452.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1488947785452.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
>>29673876
>>29674008
N..no, NO
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29678315
>>
>>29679991
>>
>>29680993
>>
>>29681730
>>
>>29682408
This cliffhanger is killing me
>>
>>29682408
>>
>>29674008
>>29674105
>>29678798
>What she says hurts a little.
>More than a little actually.
>A lot.
>Like a knife to the heart.
>You sit up and open your mouth to speak something, anything, whisper sweet nothings into her ear and tell her you're alright.
>That everything will be alright.
>But the words don't come, and instead comes the heat of tears welling in your eyes.
>After a wipe, you fall back to the grass, staring up towards the sky and thinking.
>You've kept up this deception for months.
>How long were you thinking it'd last?
>The rest of your life?
>You were naive back then, back when Kis visited for the first time.
>And honestly, if you were to do it all again, you're not sure you'd take her offer again.
>It's bound to catch up to you eventually, everything you've done.
>Might as well get it off your chest before...
>You don't want to think about that.
>After another attempt to sit up, you clear the lies and fibs of the past few months from your throat.
>And in a trembling whisper, you let it all go.
"T-Tally, over the last few months, you've been the absolute best friend and marefriend that I could ask for. I-I think I owe you an explanation."
>Tally's ears perk up at this, and she turns her head sharply, instantly engaged, her eyes wide.
"In order to open the store, no bank would give me a loan, s-so I turned for the mob for money. But a-as you know, my store shut down. I couldn't pay it. F-For months I worried that any day, somepony would come knocking to take my away and, I-I dunno, throw me in a lake with concrete horseshoes. I-Instead came Kismet, that mare who came to the house a couple months ago. She offered a way to get out of that debt."
>Tally nods, taking a deep gulp, but staying silent.
>You wipe your eyes again, and push the frog in your throat back down.
>Not yet.
>>
>>29684452
"So that's what I've been doing this whole time. Working to try and pay it all off. At first it was a little fun. It was just small stuff, and the pay was great! Working as a maid, meeting with a fashion designer, but as time went on, I-It got a bit more scary. The police got involved, and I started having to do things that made me not feel so good. Not good at all, actually. Ponies hurt me, I-I hurt ponies. I-I don't want to go into specifics--at all--b-but knowing I didn't have any other option to pay off that massive debt, I kept going."
>You then take a deep breath.
"O-On a job, I talked to Princess Twilight. It was happenstance, I was supposed to get some information from her, keep her entertained, nothing much, but she mentioned offhoof that she could use a librarian. It seemed like a gift from Celestia herself, so I lept to try and get the job! Only, I-I didn't think too much about what that'd mean. There was a background check, of course, and the police questioned me at the interview about what I'd been doing. And ah, because it was either jail or a chance at redemption, I-I took it."
>Your head falls as you continue.
"I agreed to help them arrest the ponies working at the Laugh, where I do in fact work every day, in exchange for amnesty. And I'll still be in the running for Twilight's job."
>Words catch in your throat, and it takes all your will to force out the next sentence.
“B-But it happens tomorrow. S-So no matter what happens, tomorrow is my last day."
>After that, things just sort of shatter, and you break into a thousand tiny pieces on Tally's lap.
>>
>>29684463
>Sniffling, sobbing, you stammer,
"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner T-Tally, but I thought not telling you would protect you. I-I thought that old cliche was t-true, but looking back I can just see how dumb I was..."
>You mumble through the tears and look up to see Tally's face.
>Her mouth opens and closes and opens and closes, gears clicking and whirring inside her head.
>”S-Sharpie, I-I…”
>She stammers as she looks down at you.
“P-Please don’t be mad.”
>Is all you can muster.
>Your single, plaintive request.
>Tears well up in her eyes as well, as she struggles to put sentences together,
>”I-I’m not, n-not mad. No, I-Just—“
>She fumbles as the drops start to roll down her face.
>”Y-You’re scaring me! T-This can’t be true, I refuse to believe it! You’re not some crazy mare working for the mob, you just can’t be! The Sharpie I know is kind, and sweet, and caring, and loving, and… She’s not—“
>She she pauses, fear and disbelief dancing wildly behind her wet eyelashes.
>”She’s not a criminal.”
>She quietly trembles.
>"She doesn’t do bad things, o-or is in trouble with the police, by Tarturus, she wouldn’t hurt a fly! She likes the radio, and cleaning, and cuddles, and cooking, n-none of those things are things I see criminals doing! C-Criminals belong in jail, n-not…”
>She trails off.
>”Not in my heart. S-Sharpie, please tell me this is a dream. Or maybe that I had too much to drink, a-and I’m having nightmares again."

>input action
>>
>>29684486
What has been said can not and should not be unsaid.
>>
>>29684486
I'm sorry Tally, it's all true. I pretended it was an act, like I was some character in a radio show. Like none of it was real. But it was.
>>
>>29684486
I-I'm sorry. It's true, all of it. I tried to compartmentalize it. Twitch was my name in the mob. It was her, Twitch did what she was told, did all those jobs, because she "had to." Twitch was the criminal, and then when I came home, I got to be Sharpie again.
B-but recently, something clicked, I realized that there never was a Twitch, it was Sharpie who did all that stuff. I just lied to myself to feel better. I was just doing what I was told, I did these things because I had to.

I don't want to be a bad pony, Tally. I don't want to be a criminal, I don't want to be Twitch. I just want to be the same old Sharpie. T-the Sharpie who loves you.
I'm so, so sorry that I didn't tell you in the beginning, when you asked me if I had gotten myself in too deep, but I was ashamed, scared, and sad. So I built up a web of lies to hide from you, to hide from myself. So many nights I'd come home sad, crying, or exhausted, and you were the only thing that made it bearable, kept me going another day. I really couldn't have kept going if I didn't have you to come home to every night. To cuddle, to cook for, to curl up and listen to the radio. I can't go back to lying anymore, Tally. I can't do that to you. I love you too much to do that anymore.
And if you hate me now, I understand, but please, please don't hate me, Tally.
>>
>>29684486
Tally saying that is pretty heartwrenching.
>>
>>29684486
Ouch...
>>
beb
>>
>>29685701
>>
>>29686297
>>
>>29686726
>>
>>29687517
>>
>>29688076
>>
>>29688830
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.