[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After almost 2 years of waiting, the time has come to finish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 40

File: 1439531954927.jpg (95KB, 689x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1439531954927.jpg
95KB, 689x1158px
After almost 2 years of waiting, the time has come to finish BiscuitAnons fic "Equestrian Invasion"!

Biscuit is/was a writefag that started a fic called "Equestrian Invasion" in the late summer of 2013, but due to a few "complications" he stopped writing.
He was successfully summoned after a years hiatus, but soon disappeared once again, leaving the readers devistated. So we've taken it upon ourselves to finish this.

>you come to class after a night without sleeping
>you sit next to your desk tired as fuck
>the bell rings as you yawn
>after a few minutes the teacher comes in and behind her a new student
>the first thing you notice about the student is her rainbow-colored hair
>"class, i'd like you to meet our new student, Rainbow Dash"
>"Would you like to say a few words Rainbow?"
>"I don't really like talking to egg-heads"
>The teacher looks at her and whisper to herself" Great, another one"
>"There's a free table next to Anon, You will be sitting there from now on"
>By the time she sits next to you the teacher is already writing something on the board
>Then suddenly you hear
>"Hey, Pssst. Anon, You're not a Egg-Head right?

Previous writers:
>Dapper4
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/Dapper4

>Jasse
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/JasseSwefag

>Sage
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/Anon_Sage

>Horsefellow
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/HorseFellow

>Chelis
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/115816/the-girls

BiscuitAnons pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/BiscuitAnon

If there are any more writers/artists out there who are up for a challenge, get in here!
Most, but not all of these stories start on day 4 (http://pastebin.com/jhAkSe84- line 605)

>Equestrian Invasion is a fic about Anon, who one day meets no other than Rainbow Dash in his classroom. As the days go, the rest of the mane 6 shows up in his school, and it becomes Anons task to help them get home.
>Will he succeed? will he get to cum inside Rainbow Dash? Find out after the break!
>>
File: 1425886400242.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1425886400242.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>29650710

Another week, another Eq.I thread.

We should have been up last weekend, but i've been busy as a bee these last weeks.
But to highligt it; turns out my grandfathers brother may have been a catalyst in why Estonia never turned Communist in 1924, so that's pretty cool. It also might help explain why he and his wife were executed in Siberia later.
I had intended to write more tonight, but i've got some physical tests i'd like to pass tomorrow morning. But i'm planning to dedicate what's rest of the day to writing. It's about time i make some srs progress.

What about you negroes, anything new?
>>
>>29650718

>As you start walking down the basement stairs, you can hear Marilyn Manson's "Tainted Love" growing louder.
>By now, you shouldn't be surprised, but oh god
>Wide brim hats and trench coats. Everywhere.
>It's like you're going to a midnight showing of Blade 2.
>Most are tapping away on their Anime sticker covered Alienware laptops, getting seconds of Hot Pockets or a refill from the almost industrial sized Mountain Dew barrel.
>They've got quite a fucking operation going on, you'll give them that.
>???: "Triangulating Chinatsu Ayumu's phone has proven futile, DM!"
>DM: "Blast! This 'Anon' is slipping through our fingers! I'll-!"
>???: "DM! You've got to see this!"
>DM: "What?!"
>???: "After checking with DMV, i found out Anon just a few days ago bought a new car!"
>DM: "W-what?! Do we have its plates?"
>???: "We do! It's 6GDD486"
>DM: "Did everyone hear that? I want all available resources on this, pronto!"
>SHIT
>MIGUEL, YOU FUCK
>He must've written over the car on your name when you bought it the other day.
>And now everyone's looking for it.
>No matter what, you can't let them find it.
>Come on, come on... How can you at least slow them down?
>What are the dependent on?
>What would they crumble without?
>idea.jpg
"H-hey, I need to take a leak"
>???: "Up the stair, to the left"
"T-thanks"
>You leave the basement, and as you reach ground level, you're kind of stunned to again breathe air that isn't thick with grease.
>You look to your left, and see a long line behind it, so you're assuming it's the toilet.
>???: "If you want to use the toilet, take a number, onii-chan"
"A-alright, I'll just have a look around while I wait..."
>You enter the next room, which happen to be the kitchen.
>Please be here...
>you open the cabinet, and start looking among the ingredients.
>Come on!
>>
>>29650731

>Just then, when you look behind the can of spaghetti, you find it
>Citric acid
>You take it out, and shake a few spoons full of the powder into a glass.
>you tap some hot water into the glass from the sink, until the acid has transformed into a somewhat thick fluid.
>Alright, just got to play it cool...
>Just as you turn around, you see "Kairo Seijuro's mom"
>???: "W-what are you up to, son?"
"I-uh..."
>She tilts her head in wonder.
>Come on, think of something!
"I've got to take my... Autism medication"
>She visibly eases up
>???: "Oh alright! I just figured there had to be some explanation you left your friends! Now don't just stand there, I'm sure they're waiting for you!"
"Y-yeah"
>Awkwardly, she watches as you leave the kitchen, and enter the hall.
>you pick up your phone and switches on the WIFI.
>"SONIC_x_DASH" is within range.
>Go fucking figure.
>The signal is on 90 %, so the router can't be far.
>As you enter the dining room, the signal strengthens.
>Then, at the end of the room, you see the router.
>Alright, you've got to be quick about this.
>You approach the router, and look behind you, to confirm no one's watching.
>Then with a swift motion, you spill the citric acid into the vent opening of the router
>A little smoke seeps out of it.
>You check your phone again, and the signal is dead
>Respect +
>As you start walking for the door, you can hear autistic shrieking from the cellar.
>That ought to put them on hold for a while
>As you step down the porch, the house is buzzing like a wasp’s nest that's just been shat on.
>Your calm walking soon turns into jogging, and not before long, into running. You've got to get to your car, and pronto.
>Not to mention you've got to get a new one.
>You'll be lucky if they haven't already sniffed it out.
>>
>>29650736

>The way back to your burnt out apartment goes significantly faster.
>You knew of some shortcuts, not to mention you didn't sit in the back of an heavily overloaded fatomoped.
>And you're in luck; the car still stands where you parked it.
>Time to get you off the road, my Fräulein.
>You unlock the door and seat yourself inside. Everything seems to be in order.
>You turn the key in the ignition and drive off to the scrapyard in the outskirts of the town.
>It's starting to get late, hence it's closed.
>You park the ride in a small forest clearing close by.
>With haste, you change back to your own clothes, then clear the car of your cash and belongings.
>With a lighter you found in the glove compartment, you ignite the textile of the backseat.
>In under a few minutes, the car windows are spewing smoke and flames. Time to clear out.
>The Scrappies will deal with the wreck in the morning.
>Now, where the fuck are you going to stay?
>At the very least the girls got roof over their heads.
>You would have felt guilty about having them sleep outside, but when you've only got yourself to worry about, it'll suffice.
>But more importantly, what's the next step of your master plan?
>It should be... Thursday.
>>
>>29650744

>your best guess this far is that the portal is inside scruffy's den.
>Speaking of scruffy's den, wonder what happened to that kid that entered the other day...
>It's probably better not to think about it. The state of his rectal cavity is not among your priorities at the moment.
>Though at the moment, there's little you can do about anything. Mind as well get some rest somewhere.
>The monastery isn't too far off.
>Mind as well crash in the grove next to it. That way you'll at least be near the girls.
>The walk there goes quick. The cool evening air helps to calm your nerves.
>Soon the monastery is within sight, but it seems the personnel has already called it a day.
>Wonder where the girls are sleeping...
>You wander to the grove located on the backside. Some windows are still lit here, so it's fair to assume these are the living quarters.
>As you approach the fence, you start to hear a distinctive chatter from inside.
>>
File: 1436580776661.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1436580776661.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>29650750
Catch you later fellas.
I'll be sad if we're not up tomorrow.
>>
>>29650710
Does anyone aside from the writers of these stories actually browse these threads anymore or do they just drift over the board for a couple of days until an author forget's to bump it?
>>
I love how you guys never die.

You guys are bigger autists than fingerbang and MLP general combined, I respect that autism.
>>
File: born to shitpost.jpg (86KB, 510x572px) Image search: [Google]
born to shitpost.jpg
86KB, 510x572px
I mean, should I bump?
>>
File: 1417743837899.png (126KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1417743837899.png
126KB, 500x475px
>>29650799
There's usually been on average 10-20 posters by the time the thread sages, i'd say. But yeah, the writers are the main driving force. Moma didn't raise a quitter.

>>29650805
>You guys are bigger autists than fingerbang and MLP general combined, I respect that autism.
Well, not to brag or anything, but i dare think that i at least qualify as one of the flagbearers/Vanguards of /emelpe/. I doubt few has gone through as much literal shit as i have in favor of this board.
>>
File: cMfkFGP.gif (2MB, 664x377px) Image search: [Google]
cMfkFGP.gif
2MB, 664x377px
>>29650916
Yes, you should
>>
>>29650750
oh
>>
File: 1484151606739.gif (931KB, 432x222px) Image search: [Google]
1484151606739.gif
931KB, 432x222px
Checking in, not dead just busy with irl stuff. I also made a bit of headway and will try to muddle through the weekend.
>>29650805
The ride has been confirmed to never end, and there are also shorts planned I don't mind eqg so plenty of stuff to keep us motivated
>>
>>29650718
>turns out my grandfathers brother may have been a catalyst in why Estonia never turned Communist in 1924
Neat
>>
>>29650710
That human version of Rainbow Dash looks hot especially with that hair.
>>
Dat Samurai Jack premier tho
>>
>>29652714
Fuck yes. So someone other than me actually saw it.
Was probably my favourite show as a kid. Not to mention it will be a great filler for the Rick & Morty hiatus as well.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>29652714
>>29652996
I know right?
Been binging the original episodes all week and finished right before the premier.
So awesome!
>>
>>29652996
Yeah nigga everyobody was watching that shit
>>29653008
Momotaro!
>>
File: man-1187171_960_720.jpg (229KB, 960x463px) Image search: [Google]
man-1187171_960_720.jpg
229KB, 960x463px
Ok so to recap a new sperg was recruited from the army, or airforce yeah let's go with that and anon & pals are off to another meeting after nearly wiping out on the highway

>The influx of Prius's and scooter's clogged the airport's major arteries
>Headlights reached back at least 2 miles all the way to highway off ramp
>Honking and swearing was heard all around as the army of autistic teenagers and weeaboos clustered together
>One such vehicle however stood apart from the rest despite being in the middle of the fray
>A lone white party van with blacked out windows and nary a bumper sticker to identify it as one of thir own
>Inside sat a lone geek tapping consistently away at the keys on his laptop illuminated only by the glow of its screen
>Several tabs had been pulled up on special version of Mozilla, Aurora
>Other lines of code and command prompts also littered the desktop behind the windowed browser but they were largely ignored having already fulfilled their use
>Now the Military IT private was pulling up more than just facebook and old phone and DMV records
>GPS, birth records, private documents, bank accounts, unsecured IP addresses, passwords, video feeds, and even an unathorized use of a military satellite were all at the hands of one Private Black Rain
>On the request of one of the neckbeards he looked up the position of two other phones as well
>One belonging to Hot Topic
>The other was from another suspected lost comrade whom no one had seen since before "The Day of the Deluge"
>"Mark didn't check in like we all did after then, to make sure we were all okay."
>"What if he was lost in the flood?"
>"He couldn't have, he was visiting relatives out of town with his parents, he didn't come back until the next day."
>So now there were two GPS locations he had hacked into displaying on screen
>One was safe and sound in the home of yours truly
>While the other...

---
>>
>>29650805
>and MLP general
but theyve been around since the beginning
>>
File: 1.jpg (12KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12KB, 852x480px
>>29653166
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXANrP1738A
>Traffic was a bitch getting in, good thing you were with 'permissible company'
>You didn't do much at the meeting besides get felt up and hung around the front of your car watching the planes take off
>Looking up at the sky you tried to count the stars in the sky
>This being the second farthest you've been away from home you could make more of them out
>The last time you saw this many stars you were on the lamb from the army of autists that were nipping at your heels
>Toni sat next to you thumbing through his feed and uploading pictures of himself he had take earlier in the day
>Deciding you were tired of standing, and not wanting to ask how much longer you two would be kept waiting you hop on your hood and stretch out over you cracked windshield
>Stars sure were pretty
>"Hey Anon check out this picture i took today."
>You barely bothered to raise your head to see a three inch visual representation of himself on his mobile holding a gun and some cash
"That's real fucking neato yo."
>"I know right, I'm such a fucking badass."
>You turned your attention back to the night sky as he turned his back to the phone
>Adjusting your aching ass on the hood you felt something move in your pants
>>
File: Beacon_animation400px-11frames.gif (968KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Beacon_animation400px-11frames.gif
968KB, 400x225px
>>29653223
>It wasn't your penis, so what could it be?
>Reaching elbow deep into your pockets you pull out a janky looking mobile phone of your own
>This wasn't your phone though, and you left Twilight the sperg's to keep an open line of communication at all times
>So what the fuck was this one?
>Thinking hard you honestly couldn't remember where this thing could've come from
>It was the latest model with a hard cover just plastered with anime stickers
>You turned it on and even more depressing weeb shit assaulted your eyes
>It looked like a schoolgirl with unkempt black hair and bags under her eyes who was wearing a skimpy bikini she was uncomfortable in
>Of course it was
>Battery life was at a critical 3%
>"That's your phone?"
>Toni scoffed at you
>"That's so gay."
"Aren't you the one taking it up the ass?"
>"Man fuck you!..So whose phone is it? Oh! I know it's that one fatass's isn't it?"
>The realization hit you like a wall of bricks
>You had gotten this on the night that asshole tried to break into your place a second time
>Fuck those girls aren't safe!
>You quickly slide the screen lock to make a call

---
>>
File: hack-car.png (345KB, 496x379px) Image search: [Google]
hack-car.png
345KB, 496x379px
>>29653227
>Back in the van
>"Shh, shh, shh, he's making a call."
>"To think he's at the same airport we're at. Oooh, if he's thinking of absconding away into the night with my Rarity."
>"He wouldn't stay in the same spot for over a half hour if he were doing that."
>Privet Black Rain raised the volume as the phone rang
>He had "hacked' (logged in with his credentials against regulations) into the NORAD spy satellite that was to be used only for immediate threats to national security and using it to tap the lines
>All he needed to do was spoof a Mac address or two and he was able to intercept
>"Um, h-hello?"
>"Twily..."
>One of them had spoken in sing song
>"Shut up you idiot, you're lucky they can't hear us."
>"Hey it's ----...."
>"Hello? Anon?"
"Yeah, it's me. I think i caught some static from a passing plane or something."
>"A plane?"
"Long story, anyway just checking in on you. Everything ok? No weird visitors?"
>"None so far, thank Celestia."
"Ok, good. Listen i don't know how much longer I'll be over here so just go ahead and cook some dinner for yourselves. I'll find something to eat out here."
>"Are you sure? Fluttershy doesn't like to eat unless we're all together, she's worried you'll get sick if you don't eat properly."
"Heh, tell her not to worry about me. Trust me I'm the picture of health, for the most part. At least dietarily speaking."
>"Hee Hee okay anon I'll tell her. Oh, and speaking of pictures I think me and Gilda have actually found something that could help us locate the portal to Equestria!"
>"Anon?"
>>
File: 1173925_1280x720.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1173925_1280x720.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>29653267
>"Hello?"
>"Just hang up you dweeb!"
*click*
>Privet watched one of the two little dots disappear off his map
>"It seems our friend's phone is DOA."
>In the wake of the moment the blobs stirred uneasily
>Even the driver shifted in his seat to look back at them
>"D-Did you guys just hear that! A PORTAL TO EQUESTRIA!!!
>"YYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS! WE CAN ALL FINALLY GO HOME!!!!"
>"No, we can't."
>The neckbeards started throwing a fit
>"What!? Didn't you just hear my sweet waifu!?"
>"Y-Yeah! Twily's the smart one, she knows a portal to Equestria when she sees one!"
>The privet put his computer in sleep mode and let the darkness envelop him as he slipped it into his duffel
>"She said they may have found something. Whatever that something is we don't know. We don't even know where the hell the portal could be."
>"So? Can't you just work your wizardry again and listen to another phone call?"
>"Even if I did i hardly think this is one of those matters they would discuss over the phone, big brother's listening in after all, and i don't mean myself. Remember a little something called the Patriot Act? If Anon is as conniving as you make him out to be he might just avoid spoilers such as these from leaking into government hands. Who knows what they could do with this kind of information."
>"So what do we do?"
>Privet leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes
>"We wait and watch, there's no point in us rushing this. We don't want to spook him after all, he already knows we're watching him. He doesn't feel safe."
>>
File: 1487899726841.jpg (155KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1487899726841.jpg
155KB, 777x777px
Oh damn, i forgot today is daylight saving's time. Whatever i'll come back tomorrow, Jasse you come back to. There's no reason for me to suffer for my craft alone.
>>
>>29653645
On my way muchacho. Just got on the train back.
While i didn't make the physics test, at least I was among the best.
>2.6 km in 14:30 min (12:00 or less. Inpossibru)
>65 push ups/min (50 or more)
>45 sit ups/min (40 or more)
Come at me brahs
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29654272
>>>/fit/
>>
File: 1461189891248.gif (578KB, 615x340px) Image search: [Google]
1461189891248.gif
578KB, 615x340px
Thread theme of the day
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
>>
File: 1486539137824.png (186KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486539137824.png
186KB, 720x540px
>>29655478
I'm not going near those people. But god damn it feels nice being back on the gym-horse.

>>29656096
Funny how it's in actuality a pretty alright song when you listen to it, and not just a one sided maymay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSW--QRNg1w

Will post in a while
>>
File: 1482990392955.png (22KB, 1000x764px) Image search: [Google]
1482990392955.png
22KB, 1000x764px
>>
File: 1483348055586.png (325KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1483348055586.png
325KB, 1280x1109px
Alright, kind of have to slag right now, but i don't want do dump when im in the middle of a scene. I'll have a grand dump for you volksgenossen tomorrow.
>>
>>29657479
Better be something sexy
>>
>>29659429
Bamp
>>
File: airport distance.gif (942KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
airport distance.gif
942KB, 500x281px
>>29653285
---

>The meeting went on for longer than you cared for or expected
>Don't these things usually last just a couple of minutes before the boss has to skedaddle?
>You've been watching planes landing and taking off for what felt like hours now
>The only reprieve you had was that phone call with Twilight about...
"Hey, what time is it?"
>"9:50."
"Really? How long have we been here?"
>"About 45 minutes."
"Nigga you serious?"
>"Yeah."
>Fuck dude time dilation and shit
"Oh, ok."
>Toni was about to open his mouth when Brad called him over
>You watched as he jogged over to him and the group of gentleman of increasingly well repute
>They exchanged words while a helicopter flew overhead towards the landing pads on the other side
>The downdraft caught you as Toni made his way back
>"Looks like we won't have to wait around anymore, Brad says we can leave now."
"Just us? What abou-no wait nevermind. Forget i wanted to ask."
>"Yeah. So let's go I'm so hungry i could eat out a horse."
"Whut?"
>"I mean...ah shit! You know what i mean asshole!"
>Toni turned back to wave goodbye to Brad and you joined him
>The group got into their car and started towards the runway
"Wait, what?"
>"They're just taking a helicopter tour. Let's go already I don't want to waste this time talkin' bout nobody's business."
>'Whatever'
>You get into your truck and spend a good time trying to start her up.
>Fucking gypsies
>>
File: source.gif (722KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
722KB, 500x281px
>>29660016
>When you finally turned it over you move in the opposite direction and leave through the same way you came in, the VIP entrance
>"Hit the turnpike on the way home, traffic looks like shit."
>You heeded his advice and turned away from the highway
>The tolls were rough this close to the airport but if you could afford VIP parking you could afford the tolls
>At least that was working idea
>After being gouged at the toll you decide to floor it
>The girls weren't safe after all
>Maybe Rainbow and Gilda could offer the girls some protection but they would be outnumbered 2 to 1 in the best case scenario
>"Yeah Anon. Pedal to the metal brother!"
>You were hitting speeds you only ever got when playing video games
>"Yeah if we keep going like this we'll make the Main Street Mickey D's before they close. They got the best ketchup."
"Don't all McDonald's carry the same ketchup?"
>"Not this one. It's a franchise and the guy who owns it buys his shit from like France. He told me so."
"Uh-huh."
>"He did!"
"Okay, I'm not saying i didn't hear you."
>He nodded
"I just don't believe you."
>"Fuck you!"
>CRASH!
>You jumped in your seat and swerved for the second time that night as your back windshield suddenly shattered
>A black sedan appeared through the broken glass in your rear view
>You watched as it moved out from behind your car and creeped up the side
>BANG!
>CRASH!
>The plinking of glass inside your car was nearly drowned out by the blast
"FUCK!"
>"RAM'EM!"
>Gripping the steering wheel you throw the weight of your truck into their pint sized vehicle and tried to throw them into the median
>An amazing shower of sparks erupted from the driver's side of the sedan
>The familiar twang of metal was heard as surely one of their hubcaps was set loose by the impact
>You pulled back quick though as you saw twin barrels emerge from their open window
>The fire deafened you as the pellets grazed over your hood and tore off the antenna
>Radio chatter on your radio went hazy
>>
File: tumblr_ogu733GOt71vq4y18o1_400.gif (671KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogu733GOt71vq4y18o1_400.gif
671KB, 344x344px
>>29660026
>Toni was screaming every curse word in the book before he regained his focus
>"ANON! Anon that gun! Where did you put it!?"
>You pointed at the glove compartment as you ducked and another shower of pellets breeze past your windshield
>Toni got the gun out and stood up and out through his window
>"HERE'S SOME LEAD FOR YOU FUCKERS!"
>He unloaded the Hi-Point .45 with marveling precision
>One shot managed to hit something that screamed and the rest were received by the passenger door and windshield
>Keeping your head just high enough over the wheel to steer right you watched as plumes of dusted glass erupt from their windshield only to dashed away by the high winds
>In what seemed to be one last attempt to fuck your night up the sedan slammed into your side only dragged along for some thirty feet before finally spinning out and landing in a ditch on the side of the road
>They flipped once or twice, or shit seven maybe you could only see their headlights bob up and down among the trees that lined the highway
>"WHOOOOOOOO!"
>Toni dropped back inside the vehicle and started doing a little happy dance
>"DON'T TELL ME THAT SHIT DIDN'T GET YOUR DICK HARD!"
>You shook your head 'no'
"But maybe that was because i wasn't holding the gun!"
>You had to permit a smile though
>That shit was crazy
>"That's right I took out that motherfucker behind the wheel cause i ain't no fucking DUMBASS! WHOO!"
>Toni stuffed the gun back into the glave compartment only after taking several selfies with it
>You didn't even care, this fucker just saved your life, that had to earn him at least a Big Mac
>With french ketcup of course
>>
File: 1488691689360.png (58KB, 282x318px) Image search: [Google]
1488691689360.png
58KB, 282x318px
that's all from my end, let's hope Jasse nuts up and posts something tomorrow to keep things interesting
>>
File: 1483048550890.png (160KB, 538x617px) Image search: [Google]
1483048550890.png
160KB, 538x617px
Bamp
>>
Thread still going strong
Writegods too
>>
File: 1464526090664.jpg (286KB, 1536x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1464526090664.jpg
286KB, 1536x2044px
>>
File: 1464232065410.png (730KB, 797x853px) Image search: [Google]
1464232065410.png
730KB, 797x853px
>>
File: 1424821412909.jpg (87KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1424821412909.jpg
87KB, 1032x774px
>>29661696
>You will never watch Samurai Jack with Rainbow Dash
>She will never change position over and over, to have an excuse for eventually ending up on your chest
>The tension between you will never grow as you watch episode after episode
>She will never slowly guide your hand up on her tummy
>She will never feel your magnum dong slowly expanding between her cheeks, knowing you're fighting it as hard as you can
>She will never turn her head around and slowly kiss you, as your hand slides towards her nether regions
>You will never have steamy sex, then fall asleep in each others embrace, as Samurai Jack silently flickers in the background
Yea ok, i'm out guys. I'm done.
>>
File: 1485281774809.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485281774809.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>29662187
>>
File: 1436732166573.jpg (946KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436732166573.jpg
946KB, 2000x1000px
Writing's coming along slowly, but surely
>>
File: 1400708600518.jpg (115KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1400708600518.jpg
115KB, 1000x563px
>>29662545
Amazingly well fitting gif
>>
>>29662681
>His smile and optimism gone
>>
File: 1466222185147.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466222185147.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
Bamp
>>
File: 1487091140509.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1487091140509.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>29662187
>You will never have steamy sex, then fall asleep in each others embrace, as Samurai Jack silently flickers in the background
There truly is no meaning in life
>>
File: 1485440962394.gif (398KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
1485440962394.gif
398KB, 420x630px
Just to get some discussion going:
Would you guys say that you're the typical mulp fans?
Do you wear mlp items in public?
Do your friends and family know you're into the show?
Do you see yourselves ever "Getting off the ride"?
>>
>>29663762
What is your definition of a typical mulp fan?
>>
>>29663871
It's somewhat open for interpretation i think, but say a bit like how non-fans would expect you to be like.
Bringing it up from nowhere, always talking about it, forcing it on others etc.
>>
File: 1483292475253.jpg (34KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1483292475253.jpg
34KB, 500x374px
>>29663900
So you mean a brony? Fuck no. I'm not that autistic thank God.
>Do you wear mlp items in public?
I once bought a beltbuckle style belt with a doctor whooves print going all around. I thought it looked cool and used it for an extended time, I still have it just moved on to a different belt. But yeah I write it in public, my shirt covered it up anyway not like I was showing it off.
>Do your friends and family know you're into the show?
Yes, but I've lost contact with most if not all my friends. Last time I met with one of them his sister had died of cancer about a month or two back. My family doesn't give two shits.
>Do you see yourselves ever "Getting off the ride"?
Not for the time being. The show and its spin offs will have had to die first. This is the first fandom I've ever joined and actively followed in my life. Not even pokemon lasted this long.
>>
File: 1433530489382.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1433530489382.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
Welp, i didn't manage to finish the section today either, but i'll dump what i've got up to just before that.

>>29663762
>Would you guys say that you're the typical mulp fans?
Some of my family know i watch the show and don't really care, but i've kept the lid on in College. So i guess that's a no. However, that doesn't stop me from being one of the most notorious horsemen on the board.

I think i had a Bulk Biceps T-shirt when i was in High School, but only wore it once i think. In general i hate clothes with any inprints on them.

Nope. At least not untill after everything related to G4 has been canceled (the later the better imo. Kind of hoping for another Simpons).

Anyway, dump incoming
>>
>>29664217

>RD: "Finally! I thought she'd never stop!"
>TS: "Well, i for one had fun! And i'll give Anon a piece of my mind about lying about there not being magic in this world!"
>Wait, what was that?
>TS: "I mean, even i can split water! It's not that big of a trick, really."
>shiet
>FS: "I-i liked it too..."
>RD: "Of course you did! The teachers pet always get the easy questions!"
>R: "Now Rainbow, that's no way to address a friend"
>RD: "Pfft... I wish Anon was here."
>PP: "I'm with Rainbow Dash! I don't think i'm going to make it another day in here!"
>S: "At least you get to leave the room... There's nothing to do in here!"
>AJ: "Look, we're all tired, maybe we should just get some sleep."
>RD: "Fine.. I'm opening the window though. The heat in here is killing me."
>Wait-
>The window cracks open, and the light blinds you
"Ah f-fuck!"
>RD: "WHO'S OUT THERE?! Wait... Anon?!"
"T-the one and only"
>TS: "What do you see Rainbow?!"
>RD: "It's Anon!"
>All the girls rush to the window
>M6: "Anon!"
"Hey, long time no see, girls"
>RD: "W-well don't just stand there! Get your butt over here!"
>She's leaning so far out from the window it's a miracle she's not tipping over
"Shit, you know i want to, but the fence is barbed"
>RD: "So? Use your jacket, stupid!"
>I... guess that could work?
>>
>>29664225

"A-alright, gimme' a sec"
>You take off your jacket and fold it once before tossing it upon the barbed wire
>The fence itself isn't particularly high, so you should be able to get up and over it with a few meters of push off.
>Alright, here goes nothing
>You run as fast as you possibly can before throwing yourself toward the fence and grab ahold of the jacket over the barbed wire
>Hey, this might just-
>FFFFFFFFFF-
>Two barbs penetrate the skin of your right hand, and one on the left.
>Seeing as the girls watch in anticipation, with Rainbow in the middle, you suck up the pain before thrusting yourself over to the other side, but tripping on the wire with your shoe, hence landing flat on your back
"Fuck!"
>PP: "WOOW! HE DID I-"
>AJ shuts her up with a hand over her mouth, before giving her the silent finger
>PP: "ooh, right, sorry-!
>RD: "What are you waiting for?! I've taken worse falls than that!"
>You don't respond
>RD: "Yeah, hilarious! Stop fooling around!"
>No answer
>S: "What's happening? Did he make it?"
>L: "Come on guys! We can't see!"
>RD: "Anon!"
>Rainbow anxiously starts climbing over the window sill, ripping the cyan nun dress by the legs.
>She jumps out and lands a few meters from you, before rushing over to your limp body
>She shakes you by the shoulders
>RD: "Anon! Talk to me! Where does it hurt?! Where do-"
>Progressively you start letting out the laughter that's been building up
>RD: "You idiot!"
>She hits you hard over the chest with her fist
>Though her rage quickly drains as you pull her into a hug
>RD: "I missed you"
"I missed you too"
>PP: "Naaaw..."
>Remembering all of her friends are watching, she quickly helps you up, while trying to hide her cheeks
"So, how's the nuns been treating ya'll?"
>>
>>29664234

>TS: "Really well actually! Or rather; at least when it's mutual."
>You quickly get the feeling that's subtly aimed at Rainbow
>RD: "H-hey! It's not my fault that they're such huge goody-two-shoes!"
>S: "PLEASE Anon! Say that you'll stay here as well! I won't stand another day like this!"
"heh, no promises little man"
>RD: "W-what? Aren't you staying?"
"I don't think it is safe for me to. You remember this is a female only monastery, right?"
>RD: "Then we'll hide you! There's no way you're sleeping outside while we're in here!"
>AJ: "I'm with RD, they said we won't be woken up until 7AM, you could just sneak out before that."
"I.. guess that could work. I'm just worried they'll throw us all out if we're caught"
>RD: "Naaah it'll be fine! Come on, let's get inside. I'm freezing out here"
"Alright, i'll help you up"
>You back up against the wall and put your hands together.
>She quickly catches on and puts her left foot in your hands, before you thrust her up to the window
>You look up to see how she's doing, and catch a quick glimpse of pantsu
>But even better; Not a chastity belt in sight
>She notices, but only responds only with a smug grin
>Finally she takes off back into the room, as the girls help pull her in.
>TS: "I-i don't think we're strong enough to lift you in, Anon..."
"Hold on, I think i'll manage"
>Repeating the earlier process, you leap toward the wall and catch onto the ledge.
>In times like these, you wish you had started doing Calisthenics long ago.
>But with a lot of effort, you finally drag yourself into the warmth of the room.
>God damn it's tidy in here.
>If you didn't know otherwise, you'd think you had ended up in a military barrack
>And first now as your eyes have adjusted to the light, you get a clear view of the girls.
>Or rather, what they're wearing
>U-unf, Right in the fetish
>>
>>29664241

>If only the pornographers union could see you now
>RD: "Huh? oh yeah, they're making us wear these lame clothes while staying"
"I gotta' hand it to you, Cyan really is your color"
>RD: "Oh just wait until we're back in Canterlot! The shade of my coat is waay cooler"
>The fact that they're talking about Equestria as a real physical place still seems so surreal.
"I bet you're right"
>TS: "So! What have you been up to today, Anon?"
"Oh eh, you know, the usual."
>AJ: "pfft, since when have we used 'usual' in a sentence after arriving here?"
"Alright, to sum it up briefly, i think i stalled our pursuers, at least for a while, and i torched the car"
>TS: "Wait wait, that was waaay to brief. Exactly how and why did you do those things?"
"Well, the short version is that by accident i was brought to the spergs headquarters, and i sabotaged their internet access. In the same stroke i also found out they had caught wind of our car, so i had to ditch it."
>TS: "Hm, well i guess that makes sense..."
>AJ: "What about tomorrow then?"
"I- hadn't really thought of that. But getting a new car should be among the priorities"
>RD: "PLEASE say i can come with! I don't think i'm going to make it in here!"
"You know it's not possible, but i'll be back tomorrow night as well, how about that?"
>She sighs
>RD: "Pinkie promise?"
"Pinkie Promise"
>She then proceeds to give you another hug, and the others are quick to join in.
>feelsgood.jpng
>FS: "H-huh? What's-AAHHH!"
>TS: "What's the matter Fluttershy?"
>Her face turns white, and she starts to inspect your hands
>Oh shit
>Blood is pouring out from the places where the barbs stung you
>FS: "poor thing! You must have hurt yourself on the fence!"
>>
File: 1444624488130.jpg (19KB, 301x294px) Image search: [Google]
1444624488130.jpg
19KB, 301x294px
>>29664244
More tomorrow, i hope. I had to skip the gym today because of this, not to mention i've fuck'd my sleeping cykle.
>>
File: penisInMyHeartIsErect.jpg (41KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
penisInMyHeartIsErect.jpg
41KB, 324x291px
>>29662187
>>29663257
I need some kind of negation of this reaction here.
>>
>>29664278
>Skipping gym for horsewords
the /fit/ and the /mlp/ in me are fighting.
mulp won. fit turned into a pit of boiling excrement years ago and never clawed its way back

>>29663762
>Would you guys say that you're the typical mulp fans?
Probably not.

No, but I don't wear much of anything with graphics (unless you count the occasional aloha shirt) or even visible branding in public.

>Do your friends and family know you're into the show?
Some friends. Not really family.

I don't think I'll still be writing fanfic ten years after the show ends, if that's what you're asking. But I'll probably stick around until it's done airing at least.
>>
>>29664244
Aw geez I think I know where this is going
>>
Live dammit
>>
File: 1447546733450.png (1MB, 1024x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1447546733450.png
1MB, 1024x1418px
>>
File: 86c.gif (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
86c.gif
87KB, 480x270px
>>29650710
>>29666716
Unf, that hair cut. Every time.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.