[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Equestria be fucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 56

File: vegeta_ssj_by_maffo1989-d8gpwpg.png (473KB, 1024x1512px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta_ssj_by_maffo1989-d8gpwpg.png
473KB, 1024x1512px
What if the Prince of Saiyans appeared in Equestria?
>>
File: image.png (28KB, 150x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28KB, 150x250px
>>
File: Majin Pinkie.jpg (103KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Majin Pinkie.jpg
103KB, 774x1032px
>>29649616
He'd be fucked
>>
>>29649616
They could probably defend themselves against saiyan saga Vegeta, with great losses though. Anything past that and they're done for. Kid Vegeta would be the most balanced. That I would like to see.
>>
File: 1270820.png (137KB, 718x881px) Image search: [Google]
1270820.png
137KB, 718x881px
>>29649616
Him and Rainbow Dash would have glorious hate sex
>>
>>29649616
He's a better person than Goku is these days, so no
>>
>>29649616
Depends.
If he tried to start shit, he'd catch Discord's hands. No amount of raw strength will override reality-bending.
If he just accepted a passive existence and continued operating like he does now, he'd probably be fine, just perpetually annoyed that everyone kept trying to befriend him.
>>
File: 1489254302180.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489254302180.gif
343KB, 500x281px
>>29651342
I wouldn't mind seeing a secluded Vegeta in Equestria green who loathes the idea of talking with ponies
>mfw he only lives in the most inhospitable places not to train hut just to get away from the ponies
>mfw he goes to the Dragonlands, Badlands, or worse and feels nothing
>mfw if shit goes down in Equestria he blows it to hell because the ponies leave food for him
>>
File: Bill-Cosby-Reaction-Gif.gif (210KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Cosby-Reaction-Gif.gif
210KB, 500x376px
>>29651411
>mfw Vegeta overtrains like he did after the Saiyan Saga and gets himself halfway crippled
>mfw he's in the Dragonlands, so the only half decent individual to care for him is Ember
>mfw he inevitably meets a dragon that looks like Porunga and tries to wish for something
>>
>>29651411
Shit I'd love to see that
>>
>>29651411
>>29651450
Your wish is my command.
>The Briefs family domain has been quite silent for a day or two.
>There's an uneasy tension lingering from an unfortunate conversation between the head couple of the household.
>Little does anyone know, Bulma Briefs has a plan of her own to settle the score.
>Seven glowing orange balls sit in the back of the main patio, and as the sky darkens, they all shine out, bursting with light and emanating the body of a massive dragon, Shenron.
>"I am the Eternal Dragon. State your wish and I shall grant it."
>Bulma smirks, glancing over her shoulder as the door slides open, revealing the shocked face of Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans.
>"I want you to send my husband somewhere he'll learn how to be a decent person! How about that?"
>Vegeta roars, unable to even get out a single word before Shenron's eyes glow and he pops out of existence.

-Meanwhile, in a universe quite some ways away-

>Twilight Sparkle finds her door thrown open as Rarity rushes in.
>"Twilight! Please, come quickly! There's-something tearing apart the main square in Ponyville, and it's almost to my boutique!"
>Twilight's eyes bulge and she rushes out the door, following Rarity toward the main square where Rainbow Dash is already flying overhead, staring angrily down at something.
>As they turn the corner, the creature catches Twilight's eye, a two-legged animal that certainly wasn't a minotaur.
>It had a tall, spiky mane that shone out bright gold, and was wearing what looked to be a gray leotard of some sort.
"This is the last time I'm going to ask. I know by some freak accident of nature that you horses can talk, so you're going to tell me where I am RIGHT NOW, before I blast this whole town to dust!"
>He opens one hand, and as an energy ball forms in it, Twilight lifts into the air, holding up a hoof to signal him to stop.
>"Please, wait! You're in Ponyville, and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't destroy it."
>>
>>29651501
>Vegeta closes his fist, quenching the energy sphere.
"I'm listening. Don't bore me."
>Twilight takes a deep breath, glancing down at the ponies beneath her, still staring in shock at the several buildings wrecked by Vegeta's tantrum.
>"Right. So I'm going to guess you're not from around here. I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle. What's your name?"
>He lets out a brief sigh at the name of the Princess, but obliges her.
"I am Vegeta, Prince of the Saiyans. Now, as to my former question. Where am I?"
>"This is Ponyville, a town in Equestria."
>Twilight cocks her head, clearly a bit curious about something.
>"How exactly did you get here? Especially without knowing where 'here' is?"
>Vegeta snarls, clenching his fist even tighter.
"It's a long story. Look, you said you're the ruler, right?"
>"Well, not exactly. Princess Celestia is the ruler of Equestria."
>He gives a confused look.
"But you're a Princess as well, you said? How is that supposed to-"
>He sighs, releasing his angry grip on nothing.
"Nevermind. I don't need this. Just tell your horses-subjects-whatever you call them to stay out of my way."
>His hair fades to a solid black and he turns toward the north, launching off at a blinding speed.
>Twilight blinks for a moment, following the trail he leaves in the air before sighing.
>"This is gonna be one of those days."

-Cue Title Sequence-
>>
File: 1441667215168.gif (835KB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
1441667215168.gif
835KB, 280x189px
>>29651307
oh my god
>>
>>29651342
They beaten magic beings before. I doubt discord operates at or near the speed of light.
>>
>>29651575
Plz moar.
>>
File: mcfucking.jpg (6KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
mcfucking.jpg
6KB, 250x181px
>>29649616
>>
>>29651798
They've beaten magic before, not chaos.
There's a pretty decent gap between those two. In fact, let me quote from Resurrection F and the S6 finale.

Frieza: "That boy could wipe out an army of a thousand in an instant if he wanted to.

Starlight: I wish we at least had Discord's magic. He could take on the whole Changeling army just by sneezing.

Notice a trend?
>>
>>29651501
Imagine Rainbow dash getting jealous of that speed.
>>
>>29651832
K.

>Vegeta storms through the air over Equestria, looking around with a slightly more angry expression than usual.
"I can't believe that woman. Sending me to some accursed horse world all because I tried to teach our son how to drink Saiyan rum."
>He drops to the ground on a cliff, glancing around.
"This is as good a place as any on this rock, I suppose."
>He snaps, and a massive rock raises from the earth, landing on solid ground.
>He extends one hand, blasting through it and expanding the energy, hollowing the stone effectively and stepping into the smoky area.
"No palace, but at least there are no horses here."
>"Well, hello there."
>Vegeta's eyes bulge, turning around to face the voice.
>Interestingly, it doesn't seem to have an owner.
>He lowers himself, ready for a fight.
"Where are you? Show yourself!"
>"Oh, calm down. I just came because I sensed a modicum of power getting thrown around, and I couldn't help but overhear something about a new face in Ponyville."
>Silence for a moment.
"What of it?"
>"Nothing, really. But after meeting you, I think I'm going to have an excellent time for the next fifteen or so minutes. Give or take a few commercial breaks."
>There is a quick flash of light inside the stone, and in the entrance appears a very tall, very odd-shaped figure.
>"Hello, Prince Vegeta. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Discord, Lord of Chaos."
>>
>>29652057
>Vegeta raises an eyebrow, but opts out of making fun of Discord's odd appearance.
"Very well, Discord. What business do you have here?"
>The dragonequus shrugs, stepping forward and snapping, turning the interior of the rock into a high-class hotel lobby.
>"Honestly, nothing. But I do happen to know how you got here, and why. I keep pretty close tabs with those dragon types."
>Vegeta's eyes widen a bit.
"Can you send me back?"
>Discord taps his chin, humming to himself.
>"I suppose I could, yes. But I'm afraid it won't be happening right now."
>Vegeta grits his teeth, his fists clenching.
"Why not?!"
>"Well, you see, from what I understand, you were sent here in order to do a bit of learning in a subject that these ponies happen to be quite good at teaching. I could send you back, but I don't want to waste old Shen's time. He puts quite a bit of energy into those wish-granting sessions. So, when I get a consensus from my little pool of friends that you've gained some measure of civility, I'll send you right back to where you came from."
>Vegeta raises into the air, a growl rising in his throat and turning to a roar as his hair bursts out blue.
"Or, you could just send me now and not force me to blast you and this cursed rock out of whatever corner of space we're in."
>Discord rolls his eyes, snapping once.
>He disappears, leaving Vegeta alone for a moment before his arm begins to raise involuntarily as a pair of yellow eyes appears on his right glove.
>His arm juts over, punching himself straight in the jaw over and over, coming up and smashing his chin, and even reaching around to grab ahold of his hair before smashing his face into the ground.
>As the glove releases his hair with a distasteful spitting noise, it forms the shape of a puppet against his will, speaking through the gap between his thumb and forefinger.
>"Are we a bit more willing now?"
>A faint noise of agreement sounds from Vegeta, his head still buried in the dirt.
>>
>>29651501
>"I want you to send my husband somewhere he'll learn how to be a decent person! How about that?"
kek
this gonna be good
>>
>>29651450
It's called the Bardock special.

Right down to the food thing.
>>
>>29649616
This all depends on which of him showed up. If it was the young adult 1990 DBZ 'I own the universe' version then yeah, Equestria probably would be.
On the other hand, if it was the 2017 DB Super 'Sorry Kakarot, I can't fight in the tournament because I have to be with Bulma until she gives birth to our daughter' version then the answer would probably be no
>>
>>29652267
more.
>>
OP checking in. I honestly though this thread would die overnight. Nice to see it didn't. Thanks lads. Whoever is writing the green, more please.
>>
>>29651342
>no amount of strength
Final Flash? Discord would be fucked. As would Equestria.
>>
>>29651501
Threw this into a pastebin. http://pastebin.com/xKrb5umW
>>
>>29653937
As simple snap of his fingers cod completely negate anything Vegeta cod throw at him, even his Final Flash. You underestimate the raw potential of the God of Chaos.
>>
>>29653986
If it was directed at him, and thus the planet, Equus (if that's what the planet is called) would be gone. I'd wager it would take a considerable amount of power to bring the planet back, not to mention all the people on it.
>>
File: SSJ2_Vegeta.png (242KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
SSJ2_Vegeta.png
242KB, 850x850px
>>
File: IgnaPon3AlicornAscension.png (159KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IgnaPon3AlicornAscension.png
159KB, 480x360px
>Ascension Realm is actually the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
>>
Starlight vs Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta? Fight would be over in less than a second.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x168px
>>29651342
>No amount of strength can override reality bending
>>
>>29654382
If a semi-powerful Centaur can steal Chaos magic, then I reckon Vegeta can fuck him up.
>>
Vegeta could destroy equestria in a heartbeat if he wanted to.
>>
>>29649616

a small scale invasion from pretty much any warhammer army would be more than plenty to completely obliterate the entire horse planet
>>
>>29654409
top kek
>>
>>29653986
>>29653988

This isn't an issue of power, but of timing. If Discord doesn't see the attack coming, or has no time to react, Vegeta wins, but if he does, then it's just "lol nope," and he turns Vegeta into a vegetable or something.

>>29654383
The 2 aren't comparable. Vegeta blasts shit with raw strength, the other faggot sucks out magic. Apples and cucumbers, Anon.
>>
>>29654502
Let's consider a point. Energy blasts aren't exactly 'magic', right? Therefore, Discord can do-nothing against them. It's raw power. He can do whatever the fuck he wants to Vegeta, but he would be unable to dissipate attacks, as it does not register as, 'magic'.
>>
File: Seageta.png (140KB, 510x287px) Image search: [Google]
Seageta.png
140KB, 510x287px
>>29649616
He would be a Breezie.
>>
>>29654514
>>29654502
>>29654383
>>29653986
>>29653988
>>29653937
Sorry for missing this. I mean, I kind of decided the fight on my own, and I'm sorry for that, but I feel like I was pretty reasonable with it.
A 'stop hitting yourself' thing works pretty well against Vegeta, I thought, and Discord is definitely the type who wouldn't put himself into a situation where he could lose like that. He's a bit too forward-thinking, methinks.
I know, the whole Tirek thing, but I'm still not entirely convinced that it wasn't a Thanatos gambit.

Now, more green.
>>
>>29649616
a nuke would be enough to handle equestria, begita is overkill
>>
>>29654743
Dis gon be good
>>
>>29652267
>Vegeta stands up after a moment, checking his hand to ensure it is indeed his before glancing around the empty rock.
>A snarl fills his face as he steps outside, raising into the air.
"If I ever find that Discord again..."
>He growls for a moment, then regains his composure, taking off toward the town he'd come from.

-Meanwhile, in Ponyville-

>Applejack and Rainbow Dash pull the last log from the pile of scorched timber left in Vegeta's wake, setting it in an empty lot behind the market.
>Twilight trots over, lifting the log and placing it neatly on top of the others as she speaks.
>"Well, that was certainly interesting."
>Her friends glance between one another before Applejack speaks.
>"Interesting's not the first word I'd be usin'. He tore up the whole block!"
>Twilight nods, clearly thinking deeply.
>"I know. Whatever he was, he was REALLY strong."
>A slight smile comes across her face, and Applejack's face falls.
>"We're gonna go find him, aren't we?"
"Don't bother."
>A scream is echoed around the block as each pony in the area watches Vegeta lower from the sky, placing himself in the middle of the block and looking around.
"I'm looking for the friends of Discord."
>There's a stunning silence for a moment before Twilight steps forward, looking Vegeta dead in the eyes.
>He crosses his arms, shaking his head a bit.
"Why am I not surprised?"
>>
>>29654876
Good Anon. Keep it coming my friend. Pastebin updated.
>>
>>29654876
inb4 a Vegeta/Starlight showdown where she gets smashed into bits.
>>
>>29654876
>Vegeta takes a deep breath, closing his eyes before he speaks.
"I've heard that you're who I should speak to about-"
>The word catches in his throat and he sneers.
"-civility."
>Twilight's eyes light up, seeing the opportunity for a friendship lesson, but before she can say anything, Rainbow Dash zooms past her, getting a mere inch from Vegeta's face.
>"Are you SERIOUS?! You just blasted your way through this town like some sort of maniac and now you want us to teach you how to act civil?"
>Twilight pulls Rainbow Dash back via magic, unable to read the blank, if a bit angry, expression on Vegeta's face.
"I was sent here by an unfortunate series of events, and from what I understand, I won't be able to leave until I receive a lesson from you. The sooner the better."
>Applejack cocks an eyebrow.
>"You give us a reason why we should trust you not to have another tantrum, and we'll see."
>Vegeta takes a deep breath, clearly working to contain himself.
"Killing you cretins isn't exactly in my best interests. All I want is to be out of here as quickly as possible. Whatever I need to do to make that happen, so be it. But know this, if you delay me unnecessarily, I'll blast this whole world right out of the cosmos. Are we clear?"
>There's an uneasy silence for a moment before Twilight nods.
>"Fair enough. We'll teach you what you need, but you're going to do something for us in return."
>He grits his teeth, clearly unhappy with his situation.
"What?"
>"You're going to show me what kind of magic you were using earlier."
>Vegeta cocks an eyebrow at Twilight, then lets out a little chuckle.
"Fine. Though I think you might be in for more than you've bargained for. Let's get started."
>>
>>29655067
Godspeed Anon. You are doing God's work.
>>
>>29655042
This pls desu
>>
>>29655067
>The odd quartet walks down the street, Vegeta catching dozens of odd and angry glances from passersby, and more than a few from Rainbow Dash.
>After a few turns and more than a few fainting ponies, they find themselves in front of Carousel Boutique.
>A few knocks from Twilight and the door swings open.
>"Oh, hello Twili-"
>Rarity shrieks in horror as she glances up and down Vegeta's body, but finds herself quickly shushed by Twilight.
>"Rarity, relax. It's okay, he's with us."
>The white unicorn glances between Vegeta and Twilight, still panting a bit, and nods, cautiously stepping aside to allow them all in.
>Vegeta glances around as he ducks beneath the shorter door, remaining silent.
>"Ahem. So, Twilight, to what do I owe the pleasure?"
>Rarity's eyes remain glued to Vegeta as she speaks, putting a few feet between herself and him.
>"Rarity, this is Vegeta. He's...not from around here. He was sent here to learn a bit about friendship, and I thought we'd take him around a bit to see what we can teach him."
>Vegeta huffs at the word 'friendship', but makes no other sound of acknowledgement.
>"I see. Well, I imagine that wherever you've come from, sir, it must be quite some ways away. Won't you sit down and have something to eat?"
>She gestures to one side of the room where a little table is set up with some small sandwiches.

This is going to get really good, but it's going to do so tonight. I'm open to suggestions, though. Leave me some ideas.
>>
>>29649616
Lord Beerus shows up and eats all the pudding
>>
Pastebin updated. http://pastebin.com/xKrb5umW
>>29655265
Starlight vs Vegeta where she ends up dead. Also, Vegeta gets invited to a fancy dinner in Canterlot, and all the nobles are disgusted at how he eats.
>>
>>29655290
Beerus shows up and eats all the cake in Celestia's fridge.
>>
File: [angry crown noises].png (710KB, 1277x702px) Image search: [Google]
[angry crown noises].png
710KB, 1277x702px
>>29655427
>>
>>29655427
inb4 generic 'Gamer Luna' comment. Beerus finds Luna's den and gets smashed online, so he destroys Luna's consoles and games.
>>
Who would possibly make a good friend for Vegeta? I'm sure he'd love Tirek, but obviously introducing those two would be a bad idea.
>>
>>29655574
Sombra?
>>
File: vegeta_ssgss_by_saodvd-d9dgxx9.png (290KB, 804x993px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta_ssgss_by_saodvd-d9dgxx9.png
290KB, 804x993px
>>
>>29649616
That depends, is he wearing a scouter? Because, if so, he's gonna kill everything. Afterwards (excluding Majin) he wouldn't be aggressive, but would definitely win in a fight.
>>
>>29655746
OP here. That's an interesting point. Can Vegeta actually sense pony energy without the assistance of a scouter?
>>
>>29655760
Well, I forgot if he ever learned to sense energy at all, but I assume he did at some point. I'd think the DBZ cast could sense Twilight and other powerful unicorns/alicorns, but I don't know about the other races.
>>
>>29655773
Yes he did. He learned it sometime in the Frieza saga I believe. I doubt he'd be able to sense Discord's energy since he's a god. Other ponies are fair game I suppose.
>>
>>29652005
The trend is only that the average soldier is worthless. By the end of Freeza saga, the least powerful main character (Krillin) was still almost 100x stronger than Goku was at the beginning of Z. He could have swatted away Raddiz, Nappa, and even the first instance of Vegeta (save his giant ape form). The power levels in Z were stupid.
>>
>>29655796
I stopped caring at Frieza's 1.2 million or whatever. They're just numbers made to sound cool and powerful.
>>
File: IMG_7425.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7425.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
>Not posting his most powerful character
>>
>>29655809
Oh I agree, thats why I use Krillin as my example because he's widely regarded as a joke yet if you measured him up he was absurdly strong.
>>
>>29655842
In the movie Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, the newly revived Frieza tells Sorbet that by only training for 4 months he can unlock his dormant power and reach a power level of 1,300,000 in his first form

Yep. Stupid.
>>
>>29655911
I love how the least stupid thing about that sentence is that someone is named Sorbet.
>>
>>29655929
I laughed when I knew that's what he was called.
>>
>>29655911
dubs confirm it is stupid.
>>
File: 800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg (34KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg
34KB, 800x445px
>>29655830
>Most powerful
Nope. pic related most powerful
>>
>>29655067
Can't wait for more of this glorious green.
>>
>>29655598
Also a terrible idea. Also I'm pretty sure he's dead.
>>
>>29655574
Lyra would remind him of Bulma and they'd start making pony-saiyan hybrids.
>>
>>29656166
I'm 99% sure the explosion didn't kill him, it just returned him to his shadow form. It destroyed his physical body, but his consciousness remains.
>>
File: Screenshot_41.png (2MB, 1365x669px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_41.png
2MB, 1365x669px
>>29655966
Arale canonically is more powerful than Vegeta and Goku because her existence is based on "comedy manga logic," so she can do literally anything as long as it's funny, and nothing can permanently harm her.
>>
File: 257.jpg (20KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
257.jpg
20KB, 480x478px
>>29656265
>>
>>29656265
So she's a shitty slant-eye version of Squirrelgirl.
>>
>>29656287
Pretty much. +1 Anon.
>>
>>29656199
I hope so. I'd like to see him return as a real villain.
>>
File: img-924669-2-Fuckphysics.png (167KB, 636x347px) Image search: [Google]
img-924669-2-Fuckphysics.png
167KB, 636x347px
>>29656265
>>29656287
More like an anime version of Ponka.
>>
>>29656287
Nah, Squirrel Girl doesn't have cartoon powers. The whole joke with her is that she beats the most powerful villains fair and square, but you never see HOW she does it because it happens off-panel.

This serves to make pretentious overly-serious comic fans shit themselves with rage, and is thus awesome.
>>
File: tick.jpg (19KB, 392x295px) Image search: [Google]
tick.jpg
19KB, 392x295px
>>29656265
This power is not limited to manga. Comedy is always king.
>>
>>29656265
>>29656362
Thx for the defense.

>>29656287
At least she came first and has a cute best friendthat in turn has virtually no good loli.
>>
OP back here again, checking in. Should I upload the Pastebin to Fimfiction Anons?
>>
>>29656410
Writefag here, still alive.
I'll get behind that idea. Also, ETA for more green is 3 1/2 hours, if nothing goes wrong.
>>
File: tumblr_oe1mr32Lav1vp2uloo1_540.gif (922KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe1mr32Lav1vp2uloo1_540.gif
922KB, 540x304px
>>29655427
Discord would probably win against Vegeta using magic. Beerus on the other hand, all he'd have to say would be 'hakai'
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 667x500px
>>29655574
Rarity
>>
>>29655265
>Vegeta huffs, lifting one of the little sandwiches and chomping it down in one bite, sneering a bit at the bland flavor.
>Rarity cautiously takes a seat, nibbling on a sandwich of her own.
>"So, Mr. Vegeta. Where are you from, exactly?"
>Vegeta crosses his arms, looking off to one side as he speaks.
"I am the Prince of the Saiyans, a proud race of warriors. We hail from Planet Vegeta, though the planet itself is gone, as are almost all of the Saiyans."
>Rarity and Twilight both glance between one another incredulously, then back to Vegeta.
>"What happened?"
"A tyrant by the name of Frieza destroyed the entire world out of fear, but he left myself and a few lower class warriors alive to serve him."
>It takes a moment for this to register on the ponies.
>"An entire race, just gone? Who could do such a thing?"
>Vegeta smirks, chuckling a bit under his breath.
"It's not as hard as you'd think. Like I said, I worked for him for some time. Over my lifetime, I've become quite proficient at destroying planets myself."
>The two ponies' eyes bulge, and Rarity begins to shy away from Vegeta a bit more.
"Don't worry, I have no interest in destroying any of you. I just want out of here as quickly as possible. Now, what lessons do you have to impart?"
>They're both silent for a moment, and Rarity gawks at Twilight.
>The Princess blinks, then sighs.
>"Right, then. Like minds and all that. Come on, Vegeta. We're going to meet someone you might like."
>>
>>29649616
If they meet Vegeta at any point before the Buu Saga, they're fucked. If they meet him at any point during the Buu saga and before the last 3 episodes of DBZ and also piss him off, they're fucked. If they meet him during Super, they're safe.
>>
>>29657844
Please take him to Celestia.
>>
>>29658273
Writefag here, and this spoilered text contains actual spoilers.

He'll be meeting Celestia, but that's not who they're going to meet.
>>
>>29658392
Well then you have me on the edge of my seat. This is a fun greentext.
>>
>>29651411
thanks doc
>>
>>29655480
Gamer luna meets Abridged nappa. They force Jeets to play some random game. Vegeta ends up making krillin play all the Luna games
>>
bumpity bump
>>
File: IMG_1696.png (264KB, 399x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.png
264KB, 399x596px
>>
File: IMG_1697.jpg (59KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1697.jpg
59KB, 400x533px
>>
File: IMG_1702.jpg (56KB, 399x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1702.jpg
56KB, 399x743px
>>
>>29657844
>Vegeta follows Twilight into the air as soon as they get outside, prompting her to glance at him oddly.
"Something wrong?"
>"How do you fly without any wings? I mean, I've seen unicorns do it before, but you don't have a horn or anything."
>Vegeta rolls his eyes, sighing with annoyance.
"I don't suppose you've ever trained before, have you?"
>Twilight raises an eyebrow, looking a bit annoyed herself.
>"Oh, you know, only since I was four years old."
>The look on the Prince's face changes to intrigue, and then to curiosity.
"What kind of training could you have possibly done without learning how to fly?"
>Twilight's horn lights up, and with a quick burst of magic, a rock on the ground beneath them transforms, becoming a frog and hopping away.
>Vegeta huffs, rolling his eyes.
"Don't know what I expected."
>Twilight leans back a bit in the air, confidence displayed all over her face.
>"Well, all right, Mr. I-Train-Harder-Than-You, what did all of your hard work get you?"
>Vegeta grins a bit, cracking his neck.
"I could show you, but I don't think you would like the results. Unless of course you have something around here that you don't particularly care to keep alive."
>As the last word escapes his mouth, a roar echoes from the other side of the town as a hydra stomps from the edge of the Everfree Forest, slime dripping from each of its five mouths and steam blasting from its nostrils.
>The Prince's eyes light up.
"Excellent. A volunteer."
>>
>>29660812
OwO. Things are heating up. Cooool.
>>
>>29660812
>Vegeta courses to the other side of the town, a trail of energy billowing out behind him until he pulls to a stop a few yards in front of the hydra.
"Well, well, well. Look at this pathetic freak."
>The creature snaps at him, launching a head toward him with a gaping maw, more than ready to devour the morsel of a Saiyan.
>As the mouth snaps shut where he had been moments before, Vegeta appears on the ground in front of the hydra, still smirking.
"You know, if I hadn't eaten before I came here, you'd probably make a decent dinner. Oh well. You'll make just as good of a firework."
>He dashes forward, plunging a fist into the hydra's stomach and eliciting a bestial shriek from the creature as his hand opens and a glow begins to pour out from beneath the beast's skin.
"BIG BANG ATTACK!"
>The hydra's dozen eyes fill with fear for a second or two before its entire body erupts in a column of smoke, leaving a crater and a few pieces of scorched lizard meat strewn about.
>Casually, Vegeta retracts his hand from the open air, his glove still somehow pristine white, and turns around, casting a smug grin at Twilight.
>"Wha-what?"
>He lifts into the air, speaking over his shoulder as he goes.
"That's what it looks like when you train for real, Princess. Now, I think we have somewhere to be."

Another gap, this time more appropriately spaced in the story, since next time we see them, it'll be in a different city.
>>
>>29649616
As long as they have a DAIRY QUEEEEN they'll be ok
>>
>>29660920
top kek, Anon.
>>
OP back. Pastebin updated folks.

http://pastebin.com/xKrb5umW
>>
File: B.png (259KB, 668x423px) Image search: [Google]
B.png
259KB, 668x423px
>>
Vegeta slowly become a good person and open a martial art school
>>
>>29649616
>"hey vegeta, can we go to the pony planet?"
"if it will shut you up for five minutes napa yes!"
>>
I'm waiting for the Battle crazed Luna and Vegeta facing off to decide who is the better fighter.
>>
>>29661532
Even better, they hit it off and start discussing fighting techniques and she becomes his favorite pony when the two of them train for days nonstop.
>>
>>29661724
>fighting techniques
>Big Bang Attack, Final Flash, Galick Gun
>Horn blasts
KEK
>>
>>29661747
>Luna learning how to shoot a Final Flash from her horn
>>
>>29661784
>Luna using Final Flash on Blueblood
>rekt
>>
File: rekt-gif-.gif (136KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
rekt-gif-.gif
136KB, 500x200px
> R E K T >>29661801
>>
Cell vs Cadence. Nuff said.
>>
>>29662071
shy would cadence have anything on cell?
>>
>>29662312
Cadence thinks she is Miss Perfect.
>>
>>29662312
I dunno, maybe force him to fall in love or some shit?
>>
>>29662332
>force Cell to fall in love
with which pony? That would be a kek.
>>
>>29662347
Queen Chrysalis.
>>
>>29662940
K e k.
>>
>>29662940
They spend their time commenting on each other, and Chrysalis is always trying to find the perfect form for him, but it never works.
>>
Vegeta and Starlight end up in a rivalry, with each wanting to beat the other, ending in Starlight's grizly death.
>>
>>29654382
>implying Discord wasn't playing along.
>>
>>29663556
Nah. He was a faggot and got rekt because of it. As soon as his child and wife were in danger he realised what he did was wrong.
>>
>>29660906
>At their pace, it takes only about fifteen minutes to arrive at Canterlot, where Vegeta and Twilight set down outside the castle.
>The Prince glances around, giving a small nod of approval.
"Now, this is where I could believe royalty lives. Who are we here to meet?"
>"We're here to meet Princess Luna."
>Twilight isn't speaking to Vegeta, but rather to the guards at the door.
>Without a word, they step aside, pushing the door open and allowing the pair to step inside.
>After a short walk through the main hall, Twilight and Vegeta find themselves in the courtroom, where Celestia and Luna sit.
>"Princess Celestia, Princess Luna. I have someone I think you'll be interested to meet."
>The Princesses both step from their thrones, stepping toward Twilight and Vegeta, their heads cocked.
>"This is Vegeta, I imagine. Discord alerted us to your arrival."
>Vegeta huffs, crossing his arms.
"Why am I not surprised?"
>"I am Celestia, Princess of the Sun."
>Luna steps up beside her sister, nodding to Vegeta.
>"And I am Luna, Princess of the Moon."
>This piques Vegeta's interest, causing him to give Luna an odd look.
"The moon? As in a full moon?"
>"Yes. Why do you ask?"
>Vegeta gives a glance backward, then shakes his head.
"Just a memory. Now, why have I been brought here?"
>Twilight steps between Vegeta and the Princesses, speaking to all of them.
"I brought you here, Vegeta, because I think you and Princess Luna have a few things in common that might help you better understand some things about yourself. Maybe there's somewhere you two could go and just talk?"
>Twilight glances toward Luna hopefully, and sighs with relief as the Princess of the Night nods confidently.
>"Of course, Twilight. Vegeta, if you would follow me."
>She steps toward the back of the courtroom, followed by an increasingly reluctant Saiyan Prince.
>>
>>29663984
bump
>>
PAGE 4 IS WAAAY TOO LOW FOR THIS
>>
>>29663984
>The two royal beings end up on the courtyard, still silent for some time.
>Eventually, Luna glances over to the Prince, one eyebrow raised.
>"So, what do you find so interesting about the moon?"
>Vegeta purses his lips, taking a deep breath.
"A certain trait of my people is that under a full moon, we transform into a mighty creature known as an Oozaru, a Great Ape. I lost that ability after I lost my tail."
>Luna's eyebrow raises a bit higher.
>"A tail? How did you lose that?"
"I lost it in a battle with another Saiyan by the name of Kakarot."
>"Did you win the battle?"
>Vegeta glances over at Luna, a bit surprised.
>"Something wrong?"
"You're the first one I've met who might even care about something like that. To answer your question, no. I'm still constantly one step behind him, but I swear, I will be the strongest."
>Luna nods slowly.
>"I see why Twilight might have brought you here."
"What of it?"
>"I am...less than popular across much of Equestria based on something that I did a thousand years ago. I attempted to cast the entire world into permanent darkness for the sake of ruling Equestria."
>Vegeta steps back, quite surprised.
"I wouldn't have thought any of these ponies capable of something like that. My personal preference is to annihilate a world entirely, but I can see how casting one into darkness could send quite the message of fear."
>Luna stops alongside him, looking at him a bit curiously.
>"Preference is an interesting choice of words, but you seem the type who has that sort of experience. May I?"
>The tip of her horn lights up, and without a word of approval from Vegeta, she raises up, placing it against his forehead.

Still on it, about to have a flashback sequence.
>>
>>29664486
hell yeah
>>
>>29664486
I'm really liking this.
>>
>>29661300
wait wait what wutt.. I think, by implication, what you're then really asking, if Vegita went to Equestria rather than Earth, which pony would he settle down with and be reformed by?

Since he and later his son, Trunks both grabbed the best women on the planet at the time to be their wives they would each have to be best pony grade. Since they're Saiyans they would also need to be strong, forceful individuals. Hm, maybe he'd marry Tempest Shadow from the upcoming movie.
>>
BUUUUUMP
>>
>>29664486
inb4 Vegeta shows Luna Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta, and his and Goku's battle with him.
>>
bump for more green
>>
It is plainly seen
That I'm bumping for green
>>
green bump
>>
Green bump x2
>>
Vegeta and Rainbow Dash have a race to determine who is the fastest, and Vegeta trolls her by teleporting constantly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raq6T83r52Q

Are you guys reading this in abridged DBZ Vegeta voice's?
>>
>>29666896
I'm reading it in Vegeta's Kai voice.
>>
>>29666931
>I'm reading it in Vegeta's Kai voice.
Kai? The new reboot of the series?
>>
>>29666896
I can't remember what Chris Sabat's Vegeta was like, so yes, Abridged it is.

>>29666943
>reboot
It's a remaster of Z, makes it into HD and cuts almost all the filler.
>>
Depends.

Is it a serious episode or a slice of life episode

cause if its slice of life they can just sue him, or send him to Drivingschool, or make him get a jawb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW8PNYbyb-0
>>
Who would Nappa be as a pony?
>>
Sombra uses the power of the Super Dragon Balls to switch bodies with Celestia to gain a power boost, upon which he destroys Canterlot and erases all mention of the two sisters from history.
>>
OP back. Pastebin updated. http://pastebin.com/xKrb5umW
>>
green bump time
>>
>>29668013
yes good
>>
>>29649616
Bump ?
Bump.
>>
>>29664486
>Suddenly, the two sit in the midst of space, watching a very tense scene.
>A lone Saiyan floats before a huge disc-like ship, his fists clenched.
>"You've gone insane, Frieza! And I'm here to end this NOW!"
>Across the way, the galactic tyrant Frieza sits in his carrier, smirking gleefully.
>Without so much as a word, he lifts a finger, generating a massive energy sphere at the end of it and giving it a toss.
>As the Saiyan dissolves into it, Frieza begins to laugh manically, only increasing in volume as the planet before him is struck and destroyed by the energy ball.
>Luna glances over to Vegeta in horror, but his face is still blank.
>The scene dissolves, and suddenly they are somewhere completely different, a desert filled with odd rock formations.
"Frieza took everything from me, and then tricked me into believing that Planet Vegeta had been taken by a massive comet. I spent my entire life working for him, settling under his thumb, until I came to a planet called Earth."
>He glances up to the top of the rock formations, and there stand two beings, one in orange, one in blue.
>"Is that the Kakarot you spoke of?"
>Vegeta nods, sighing a bit.
"He was the first opponent except Frieza I'd ever met who could match me in combat. And not only did he match me-"
>Goku and Vegeta launch toward one another, exchanging a quick series of blows before Goku's body lights up red and he smacks Vegeta away with a mighty crash.
"-he managed to exceed even my ability. It took everything I had to keep up with him."
>The scene changes again, showing Vegeta laying dead on the ground as Goku faces off with Frieza.
"And after our battle, we met again on Namek, where he showed that he had surpassed me even farther by defeating Frieza."
>The mighty battle with Cell flashes past, and then Vegeta appears again, this time with an elaborately drawn M on his forehead.
"I couldn't take it anymore, so I took drastic steps."
>>
>>29669977
>The scene flashes to Vegeta standing over Goku's unconscious body, a wicked smile drawn on his face.
"But it didn't last."
>Suddenly, Vegeta stands not in front of Goku, but Majin Buu, energy lighting up around him.
>He screams, and the entire scene goes white.
>When it fades, Goku stands in front of Buu instead, screaming in Vegeta's place.
"And of course, as hard as I had to work to defeat Kakarot just once, he had been holding back for my sake. Once again, my efforts against him were useless."
>Vegeta swipes a hand, cutting through the scene in anger.
>The two stand in silence for a moment before Luna turns to him, nodding slowly.
>"I see why Twilight wanted the two of us to meet. Let me show you something."
>>
IM NOT LETTING IT GET BEYOND paGE 5
>>
>>29670054
>The scene changes again, this time to a dystopian scene.
>On the top of a hill sits none other than Discord, the Lord of Chaos, laughing maniacally.
>"You should see the looks on your faces! So serious!"
>He throws his head back as Luna and Celestia both give a quick smirk and a massive rainbow of energy slams into Discord, turning him to stone.
>The scene changes to the pair of them fighting against King Sombra, then to the day that they fought Tirek, each time side by side, moving, fighting, casting spells in perfect conjunction.
>Then it goes black for a moment as Luna speaks.
>"I was a fool. For decades, centuries even, Celestia and I were inseparable, but I allowed jealousy and foolishness to get between us."
>A single, massive face appears, the face of Nightmare Moon.
>"She was forced to strike me down, trapping me in the moon for a thousand years, but even after that time, I had not learned my lesson."
>The scene switches back to Twilight and her friends using the same Elements to cast a massive spell onto Nightmare Moon, cracking the shell of evil.
>"Thanks to Twilight, I was saved, but it took me years to get over the horrors I had wrought on my own people."
>There is a silence, and the two of them wake into the real world as Luna steps back from Vegeta, her horn leaving his forehead.
>They stare at each other for a moment, nodding with a mutual understanding.
>"Perhaps there is somepony else you might benefit from speaking with. I don't believe our problems are quite the same."
>Vegeta nods, and pauses before speaking.
"Princess Luna...thank you."
>She looks surprised for a moment, then a slight grin spreads her lips.
>"And thank you, Prince Vegeta."
>>
>>29670737
>bumping before page 8

Dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>>29670770
>getting mad because someone bumped a thread

Dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>>29670825
>getting mad because someone got mad that someone bumped a thread

Dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>>29670840
>getting mad because someone got mad that someone got mad because

i dont even fucking know anymore
why cant we just get along and shit
>>
>>29670851
Now I'm mad
>>
>>29670851
Hey buddy, fuck you.
>>
>>29670873
>>29670855
cmon guys
isnt friendship and harmony and shit what we're all about or something
>>
>>29670884
No, I'm here because I want to fuck a horse.
>>
>>29670889
well same but i mean
>>
>>29670884
that sounds gay

I'm definitely not gay, anon. There's no way I would be gay.
>>
B u m p
>>
>>29670472
Go see Glim Glam or Trixie, or even Sunset
>>
>>29671426
GTFO pal. He would wipe her off the face of the Earth.
>>
File: gotenks.jpg (152KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
gotenks.jpg
152KB, 1366x768px
>>29671596
But that's a good thing.
>>
File: PinkiePie SpiritBomb.png (804KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
PinkiePie SpiritBomb.png
804KB, 1275x1650px
>>29649616
It depends...
>>
>>29671665
Exactly. Shimmerfags are cancer. Just like Glimmerfags. What a coincidence that they rhyme.
>>
>>29671759
Pinkie using a Spirit Bomb is terrifying...
>>
Seven bump
>>
>>29670472
>Vegeta and Luna turn back, heading into the courtroom once again to see Twilight and Celestia staring at them hopefully.
>"So, how did it go?"
>Luna shakes her head, but the smile doesn't disappear from her face.
>"There is little help to be found for Vegeta here, though I appreciate your confidence. Perhaps another friend of yours would be better suited to-"
>Luna is cut off as one of the room's many stained glass windows is smashed in by a red blur.
>They all watch as the creature lands, standing to it's full height above Celestia and grinning.
>"You know, it took me a long time to get away from Ember and that stupid scepter, but I think it was worth it to be able to meet the Princess of the ponies. And by meet, I mean eat."
>Garble steps forward, baring his teeth as Celestia, Luna, and Twilight all begin to light up their horns, but Vegeta steps betwixt all of them, a smug grin painted on his face.
"Perfect, a dragon. Just the thing I need to beat on after the morning I've had."
>Garble cocks his head at Vegeta, clearly confused.
>"Wait, who are you?"
>Vegeta raises one hand to his waist, clenching his fist and smiling.
"I am Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans, last of my royal bloodline, bringer of death, destroyer of worlds. And you, dragon, are newly deceased."
>Without another word, Vegeta rushes forward, slamming a fist into Garble's gut before the dragon can react and withdrawing it just as quickly.
>He leans back, delivering a crushing kick to Garble's chin, and as the red dragon floats for a moment, Vegeta tosses an energy ball straight up, catching him in the stomach and sending him through the roof and over the horizon.
>The Prince sighs, crossing his arms.
"I needed that."
>>
Gren bewmp
>>
File: 1430431004495.png (110KB, 304x352px) Image search: [Google]
1430431004495.png
110KB, 304x352px
Oh fuck we've really gone full autist if someone started writing a gree-
>reads thread
For fuck's sake.
>>
>>29672442
Each to their own, Anon.
>>
>>29672442
I'm having fun reading it. I'm not even a DBZ fan, but this is an entertaining little green.
>>
Who would the equivalent to Frieza be in MLP?
>>
>>29672442
GUESS WHOSE GOING TO DAIRY QUEEEEEN
>>
>>29673002
'My home.. my people... my planet'
'DAAAAIRY QUEEEEEN'
>>
OP. Pastebin updated.

>>
Super Saiyan Bump
>>
green bump
>>
>>29649616
>"Darn you, kaka-karrot cake!"
>Mr Cake looks up confused
>'P-pardon me, but I don't believe we've met.'
>>
>>29674729
Top kek
>>
Nine bump
>>
>>29672266
>garble

jesus fucking christ kill yourself. This was going great until this nonsense.
>>
>>29649616
He would defeat all the sandwhiches
>>
File: 1489084275238.jpg (36KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1489084275238.jpg
36KB, 356x374px
>>29676152
It's not as if a fucking hydra was any less contrived. I'm pulling this out of my ass as I go.
If you'd care to take the wheel, feel free.
>>
>>29676298

The hydra at least made sense since they were outdoors and shit. Garble was barely a character and was some low-tier bully at best. You went from an emotional flashback scene to random non-sense. Come on dude.
>>
>>29676311
Well, yeah.
Keep in mind how DBZ actually does things. They go from Vegeta having a full on emotional breakdown and sacrificing himself in the saddest anime scene ever to a goofy-ass Bizarro-type training sequence with Goten and Trunks in the space of, what, 30 minutes?
Greentext format kind of suppresses passage of time, which is expedited by the fact that I'm shit at writing filler, but there you go.
>>
File: you am no real sand lesbian.png (169KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
you am no real sand lesbian.png
169KB, 640x360px
YOU MONSTER, VIRGINIA
>>
no die
>>
6 bump
>>
GALICK BUMP
>>
Writefag still present and accounted for, but I still have classes, so it'll be later on today before the green continues.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1200x1200px
>>29679519
>not skipping school to write DBZ/MLP crossover fanfiction

Get your priorities straight, man.
>>
I feel like i'm fucked due to the amount of autism in this thread.
>>
>>29679778
dat dick in a box
>>
OP here. I might write a sidestory to this green that is going on between Beerus and Celestia
>>
>>29680167
>"GIVE ME THAT PUDDING CUP, HORSE!"
>'NEVER!'
>>
>>29680191
I'll take that as a yes.
>>
bump for the prep for story.
>>
green coming soon lads.
>>
Could a filly beat up Yamcha?
>>
>There is little movement in the Castle in Canterlot, save for a solitary light on in a window near to the top floor.
>Celestia is attempting to sleep. Keyword being, ‘attempting’. She and her younger sister, Luna had met Vegeta, so called ‘Prince of all Saiyans’ that morning.
>Her sister had taken a likening to him, and had decided to show him her past.
>Ultimately, she had decided that she could not help him, and that he needed someone else to teach him about a much needed lesson he required. Civility.
>Celestia pondered about the world the Saiyan Prince had come from. Could it be reached? What differences were there between it and Equestria? Were there people there that needed protecting?
>Celestia suddenly stopped. She had felt something. A disturbance.
“H-How dare SOMEPONY ENTER MY KITCHEN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!”
She screamed, the pulse of the Royal Canterlot Voice echoing down the corridors of the castle and into the streets of the capital itself.
>She calmed herself but then, an emotion the likes of what could almost be described as fear swept the regal Alicorn’s face like a lightning bolt. The power levels of the intruder was fierce indeed. She would be nothing but a pushover to the intruder.
“An energy level of, 18,000,000,000,000…”
>She was stunned into silence. She knew it was a suicide mission, but she had to check out what was down there.
>>
>>29681163>Lighting her horn, she proceeded to the Castle kitchens, where the door had been torn off of its hinges, with the bolts still smoking.
>Celestia sniffed at the burned aroma of… pudding?
>She recalled that she had asked Marzipan Madness, the head chef, to make her and her sister and Vegeta some pudding. Vegeta was taken aback when presented with the delicacy, and whispered to the two monarchs if they had any indication of a two legged cat creature with purple fur being in Equestria with him. They told him they had never heard of such a being, either in Equestria or outside its borders.
>Celestia know knew something was very wrong downstairs. She sprinted down as fast as her legs could carry her. She began to hear faint voices in the freezer room.
…’Whis, if they were not in the other 250 fridges we checked, how do you have the faintest idea whether its in this next one?’
‘Hmmph, if you’re going to be like that, Beerus, then I suggest we return home and you take an extra long nap this time.’
>The two voices raised and began arguing between one another, as Celestia turned the corner and began to run along the circuit of fridges all lined up against one another, stocked in case the Princess wanted a midnight snack.
‘250, 250…. They’re not.’ Celestia, whispered, her voice as quiet as the grave.
>With no time to waste, Celestia lit her horn and teleported directly to the fridge in question.
‘NOW, I DON’T KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE AWARE OR NOT, BUT ME BEING THE GOD HERE MEANS I SHOULD GET FIRST DIBS’

‘WELL, SINCE I HAVE KEPT YOU IN CHECK ALL THESE YEARS, I THINK I DESERVE SOME PAYMENT.’
>Celestia ducked behind a fridge, and peeked out from it.
>A plate with both beings holding forks was being shoved between them, their yelling threatening the unstable mass of delight on the plate.
>It was time for action.
>>
>She sprang out, and the two beings, startled by this new arrival, sprang back, leaving the pudding on the plate to smash to the floor in tiny fragments.
‘Oh, look Whis. A rainbow coloured bunny rabbit with a spear,’ said Beerus dryly.
‘The name is Princess Celestia, Sir, and I, for one would like to know…’
>Celestia knelt down and nuzzled the floor where the remains of the cake lay, almost as if comforting a dying ally in combat, her sad eyes lamenting the loss of cake.
‘Just what gives you the… the nerve to come into the Freezer room of the most powerful being in the land without permission, take cake from her fridge, and not only attempt to eat it, but smash it on the floor?’
>Beerus leaned over and whispered to Whis,
‘Whis, is this some kind of rabbit mating ritual we are witnessing?’
>Celestia’s temper began to boil over.
‘That’s your answer then? Not. Satisfactory.’
>Celestia rose into the air, conjuring all of her might to avenge her fallen pudding dish.
‘CELESTIA, RULER AND UPHOLDER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT, CREATURE!’

‘That’s how it has to be is it?’
>The Destroyer God lit his finger, getting ready to repeat the age old ritual he had gone through countless times, so many times that countless had become meaningless.
‘Whis, take as much pudding and cake as you possibly can. We’re leaving now.’

>The other one, which Celestia had ignored until now, a blue man with white hair, and a strange staff, tapped said staff on the ground and all of Celestia’s fridges lifted up and began to revolve around the three, spinning faster and faster and faster ans faster and fa-

POOF

>That was the last straw. She was really going to make these cake-thieving hoodlums pay for stealing from the God of the Sun.
>>
>>29681182
First green. Any criticism guys? Should I continue?
>>
>>29681189
It's a thing

Are you also writing the main vegeta green
>>
File: medium.gif (113KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
113KB, 500x400px
>>29681189
Doing good my nigga
>>
>>29681201
Nope. As mentioned back in a post earlier, it's a side story. Writefag is still more than welcome to carry on, I just thought of this idea and decided to put it to paper, so to speak.
>>
Turned the story into a pastebin.
Here is, Battle of Delicacies.
http://pastebin.com/pjksyudE
>>
Cake bump
>>
>>29681645
Pudding bump
>>
>>29672266
I return, with more contrived bullshit. Let's ride, gents.

>Vegeta and Twilight set a course back to Ponyville, flying side by side in an awkward silence.
>As they cross the limit of Canterlot, Twilight glances over, thinking of how to start a conversation.
>"Soooo, what did Luna have to say?"
"Not much. We're not as similar as you thought."
>Twilight's face falls a bit until Vegeta speaks again.
"Then again, we're more similar than I thought we'd be. I can understand why she's one of your rulers."
>Twilight's expression turns to a small smile again.
>Perhaps there was hope after all?
>It doesn't take long for the two of them to arrive back at the castle, and as they land, Twilight spots a small note posted on the door.
>"Dear Twilight, sorry if we aren't here when you get back. Trixie was called for some sort of showpony's convention and wanted some company. Spike is still inside, locked in a room for some reason. Not sure what he's up to. Anyway, we should be back by tomorrow. Good luck with your new friend!"
>Signed Starlight Glimmer.
>Twilight grimaces a bit.
>"Great, just when I actually needed Trixie around for once."
>With a sigh, she pushes the door open, leading the way into the castle.
>"Well, we won't be able to do much of anything until tomorrow, so make yourself at home, I guess. Just...try not to destroy anything?"
>Vegeta gives a quick nod before setting off wordlessly to look around, eyes wandering all around as Twilight eyes him from the main hall.
>>
>>29683308
>Vegeta traces the outer halls of the castle in silence, a silence that offers him the chance to hear a strange grunting from a side room.
>A bit curiously, he pushes the door open, graced with the sight of Spike the Dragon flexing in the mirror.
>The dragon yelps, then stands up again, sticking out his chest.
>"Well, what do you want?"
>Vegeta cocks an eyebrow.
"Trying to prove something?"
>Spike huffs, putting his hands on his hips.
>"You know, just because you can throw your weight around doesn't make you the toughest."
>Vegeta chuckles for a moment.
"You don't have to tell me that. A rival taught me. Then again-"
>His hair flashes gold, and wind sweeps the room, throwing spare papers everywhere and throwing books open.
"-it helps sometimes. What do you have to show, dragon?"
>Spike gulps, taking a deep breath and letting out a puff of flame, a pitiful display.
>Vegeta chuckles, allowing his aura to fade again.
"Work on it. And check back with me tomorrow. Your friend will likely be pestering me for training."
>Spike cocks his head, but a spark of excitement appears behind his eyes, and he gives a single nod as Vegeta spins around, leaving without another word.
>>
File: 1483650916518.jpg (48KB, 572x548px) Image search: [Google]
1483650916518.jpg
48KB, 572x548px
>>29649616
>mfw reading this whole thread in chris sabat's voice
>>
8 bump
>>
File: GALICK GUN.gif (3MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
GALICK GUN.gif
3MB, 1366x768px
>>29684111
>pg 9
THE SAIYAN PRINCE WILL NOT FALL AGAIN
>>
FINAL KAMEHAMEHA

*bump*
>>
I don't think he'd be very impressed with Trixie anyway.
>>
>>29686042
Starlight perhaps?
>>
Update bump
>>
>>29686054
That would make much more sense. I think he would be impressed by her, especially with her time shenanigans. But writefag said Twilight was looking for Trixie.
>>
>>29686432
'Impressed'. The bitch would Final Kamehameha her out of existence.
>>
bump2
>>
bump3
>>
I guess a bump is in order
>>
>>29683572
So, a few curiosities on why we're going after Trixie instead of Starlight? All will be explained. For now, let's do a bit more green.

>As the sun rises on the following day, Twilight leaps out of bed, rushing downstairs with a drowsy Spike in tow.
>"Vegeta? VEGETA!"
>Silence fills the halls for a moment before there is a quick rap on the front door.
>Twilight pulls the door open, revealing none other than Vegeta and a small mountain of cakes and pastries in his arms.
"Your food here is pathetic. No meat, hardly any decent vegetables. I had to practically empty out that sweet shop just to get enough for a decent meal."
>Twilight's jaw drops at the sight of all the food.
>"How could you possibly have paid for all that?"
>Vegeta chuckles, setting down his armloads in the hall.
"Paying. Cute."
>Twilight growls a bit, picking up the boxes with her magic and pulling them away from Vegeta with a jerk.
>"Right, so now we've got to go pay for these. Great."
>Vegeta glares at Twilight, reaching out to grab a box of donuts to no avail.
"Forget it. With the energy of that pink horse over there, they'll have the whole place refilled before we can even get back."
>Twilight rolls her eyes, groaning a bit.
>"That's not the point! I see why Luna said you two didn't have the same problem. At least she knows how to treat her friends."
>Vegeta huffs, a bit of a sneer coming onto his face.
"I don't recall us becoming friends."
>Twilight groans again, yanking all the boxes into the kitchen, where she stops for a moment to clear her head.
>"Okay, Twilight. Think about this. You can pay Pinkie back later, right now just focus on learning what you can from Vegeta, then get him to Trixie and get him out of here. No more threat of the town being broken."
>She takes a breath, then her eyes open.
>"You know, this isn't the first time I've had someone around who could destroy Equestria."
>>
>>29689748
>She takes a moment, allowing her prior experience with Tirek to sink in, then nods to nobody in particular.
>With snap, she spins around, walking back into the hall.
>"Hey, Vegeta! We're going to pay Pinkie back, right now. Whether you like it or not."
>The Prince's eyes flash dark, and before Twilight can blink, he's standing in front of her, holding her up by the horn.
>"Okay, that was really fast. How did you do that?"
>Vegeta moistens his lips, dropping Twilight unceremoniously.
"I do a lot of pushups and situps, and I drink plenty of juice."
>Twilight rolls her eyes.
>"Really clever, but honestly! Nopony moves like that. How can you get so fast, or strong enough to level buildings like you did?"
>Vegeta sighs, leaning against a wall.
"I've spent several years of my life doing nothing but train. 23 hours a day, sometimes more, in gravity up to five hundred times what you're used to."
>Twilight's eyes bulge a bit.
>"Five hundred? That's..."
>Her head nods back and forth as she does the mental math.
>"That's impossible. Nopony could even come close to surviving that."
>Vegeta huffs.
"Do I look like a pony?"
>He steps off the wall, his hair turning gold without a bit of effort.
"And on top of what I'm capable of normally, this, the Super Saiyan form, amplifies my strength further with each level I take it to. Don't try it. It can only be achieved by members of the Saiyan race, such as Kakarot or myself."
>Twilight's face falls a bit at that announcement, and she puts away the notepad floating inconspicuously beside her.
>"And you really just worked that hard all the time?"
>They both glance down to Spike, who had chipped in, looking a bit jealous.
"Yes. You're young, and dragons live for quite a while, I understand. If you were to begin soon, I imagine you would have the potential to become very strong, perhaps even as much as myself."
>His hair turns back to it's normal black, and a ghost of a grin spreads across his face.
>>
>>29649616
Nigga even Son Guko managed to cuck him
He is powerless against friendship and harmony
>>
P9 bump
>>
>tfw bumping at p10
>>
>>29689826
Bump for the prince
>>
>>
OP back. Pastebin updated.
>>
>>29689826
>Rivalry between Vegeta and Spike to see who becomes the strongest.
>Vegeta's pride is smashed when Spike beats him in SSJB form.
>>
File: il_570xN.1113025941_eug8.jpg (32KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1113025941_eug8.jpg
32KB, 570x570px
Potara earrings bump. These are cool as fuck.
>>
Saving the page from death
>>
bumpo
>>
Perfect bump
>>
>>29649616
If its Vegeta from DBSuper then no, if anything he's be a little bitch.
>>
>>29650122
...Why do I want to see fan fiction of kid Vegeta meeting the ponies?
>>
>>29695011
I'd more want to see Goku Black and Zamasu finding their way into Equestria, bidding to rid the world of mortals as before. Although, pretty much all life would be wiped out.
>>
Dragon Ball bump
>>
Writefag dead?
>>
>>29697908
Nope. Still alive, but currently on call for actual life things. Might be able to squeeze in some green tonight, if not, tomorrow morning.
>>
>>29697956
yay
>>
dead inside
>>
>>29651798
>>29653937
>>29654382
>Vegeta start shit
>Discord snap fingers
>Vegeta appear in some random dimension full of puppet people and stuck there forever

This is the shortest what if theory if we consider their fight.
However i think both of these characters are somewhat similar past. Both were villains, both reformed(thanks to Goku and Twilight), and both have someone that contains their outbursts (Bulma and Fluttershy)
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>29649616
Depends on when in canon veggietales comes from and to.
>>
bemp
>>
bumpity dump
>>
Vegito bump
>>
boards a little fast this morning
>>
Bumpo
>>
BIG BUMP ATTACK
>>
>>29660849
>OWO
What's this?
>>
>>29703672
Weird /a/ emoticon, kind of a mix between 'SQUEE' and 'ME GUSTA'.
>>
Rip writefag
>>
^^
>>
>>29703777
Trips didn't get the joke
>>
hump
>>
Bunp
>>
SSJ Bump
>>
Bunp
>>
Beerus vs Discord. Who would win in that match, then?
>>
File: IMG_0074.jpg (20KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.jpg
20KB, 168x168px
>>
Just read the paste, looking forward to more.
Usually hate crossover, but Vergina in Equestia is pretty damn funny.
>>
>>29708471
Beerus. See >>29657469
Even the damned Eternal Dragon was scared shitless of Beerus.
>>
Writefag if you're not gonna post in the thread then atleast update your pastebin
>>
this thread is the only thing keeping me alive at this point

i have vegeta mlp crossovers dripping into my veins right now, hooked up to the IV machine called 4chan
>>
>>29710924
Indeed my guy
>>
>>29651501
>>"I want you to send my husband somewhere he'll learn how to be a decent person! How about that?"
>>Vegeta roars, unable to even get out a single word before Shenron's eyes glow and he pops out of existence.

Time to be autistic as fuck but the I'm pretty sure that that wish would not work the way you think it would.
Let me remind you of that episode of DBZ after Frieza is defected and planet Namek blows up that Bulma trys to wish Son Goku back to earth, but that the wish can not be competed on the account that the person in question must give consent to being transferred from point A to point B for the wish to work.
>>
>>29712113
....Fuck me with a hot metal branding iron! *defeated*
>>
Bump.exe
>>
I'm waiting for the return of the writefag here.
>>
Fun times happened, I'm not dead, and holy hell, you all kept the thread alive. Okay, for that alone, there will be more green, no bullshit this time. Standby for a while, I'll do what I can tonight.
>>
bemb
>>
>>29715881
fuck yeah he's alive
>>
ubmb
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (36KB, 281x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
36KB, 281x350px
>>29715881
>For a while
>6 hours later
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ExRYvV2Fcg

The 'eugooglizer' part never gets old.
>>
green bump
>>
bumpdedump
>>
SSJ3 Bump
>>
green b u m p
>>
Beemp
>>
File: 1381437982277.jpg (156KB, 1302x949px) Image search: [Google]
1381437982277.jpg
156KB, 1302x949px
>>29654409
Keep telling yourself that. Anything from 40k will either bring Warp or Waaugh along with it. Such power would only strengthen Pinkie
>>
>>29722545
this is a heretical joke, you'll be hearing from an inquisitor soon.
>>
File: it's too late.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
it's too late.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>29722550
>>
WHERE'S THE STORY, WRITEFAG?
>>
File: check 'em_wwii jim.jpg (130KB, 800x681px) Image search: [Google]
check 'em_wwii jim.jpg
130KB, 800x681px
>>29705444
trips confirm trips didn't get the joke
>>
Writefag RIP
>>
one last bump
>>
>>29722600
Y'know, I used to hate this sort of stuff but fuck it, there's a thousand times more effort and creativity invested in this than yet ANOTHER mediocre Ultramarines or Blood Angels paintjob.
>>
FINAL BUMP
>>
File: olMylbP.jpg (125KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
olMylbP.jpg
125KB, 640x426px
>>29722600
I wish I could play, if only I could make a full army.
...and friends.
>>
Bump for the writefag
>>
File: 1489461146882.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489461146882.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
PAGE 9 TOO LOW
>>
>>29651342
Vegeta blew up an entire planet before he even set foot on earth
Unless discord can survive that and then create the entire planet and everything on it from scratch then Vegeta wins
>>
>>29660906
The Tirek Fight would've been waaaaay different if Twilight trained under Vegeta
>>
>>29722600
>>
>>29722600
>>29732536
>>
>>29660812
>>"How do you fly without any wings? I mean, I've seen unicorns do it before, but you don't have a horn or anything."
You know? you don't have any... logic?

I mean twilight didn't FREAK OUT!?
>>
>>29733139
Just give up, he's never coming back.
>>
Bewmp
>>
>>29651575
Which title sequence damnit?! This is a crossover!
>>
File: 1463254482423.png (783KB, 736x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1463254482423.png
783KB, 736x1028px
>>29663619
>his child
>>
File: 1485231453058.jpg (171KB, 800x507px) Image search: [Google]
1485231453058.jpg
171KB, 800x507px
Vegeta would pick a fight and job, the same way he always does.
>>
>>29653986
Tirek disposed of discord without breaking so much as a sweat, and he was nowhere near dragon ball level power
>>
>>29661801
>Final Flashes Blueblood while yelling it out in the Royal Canterlot Voice
>>
>>29649616
>page 10
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.