[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29648379
“Thanks Fixit.”
>You leave the cargo and go right to the bridge, taking off and waiting for a moment.
>The Artemis launches and you fall in, following the old ship.
The journey is thankfully short, both you and the Artemis docking and the new station.
>The communications come to life, an automated message coming through.
>”Welcome to Haven station!”
>You feel a pressure hugging you from behind, Grey hooves at your chest.
>”I got your things packed for you, I think your sister is helping Sparks also, I checked on him.”
>>
Starting now, the ability to skip to events or days is available. There is only one real mandatory event at the end of day 3, but anything is available for you guys to do.
>>
>>29648394
Check Haven Station job board. See if there are any jobs that don't require a ship.
>>
>>29648394
Thank her. Is Sparks doing a bit better now that our sister is there?
Help along with moving all the luggage where we'll be staying at.
>>
>>29648394
>You hug her hooves, turning and getting up.
“Thanks Midnight. How is he exactly?”
>”Not happy…” the stallion says, “But not sad either. I think he’s just coming down form it still, I did see plenty of empty icecream bar wrappers and some games being played.”
“That’s good I suppose… come on, let’s go.”
>You head with her and grab your things from the room, everything from the folded rack to your bayonet.
>Fixer waves to you when you get to the cargo, your crew having their things packed.
>”Hey! Alright, there’s a good hotel you guys are set up at, don’t worry about pay either. It’s just around the corner there.”
>”What about all the bigger things?” Breeze asks.
>”I’ll take it and store it. Don’t worry, I’ll do a full sweep.”
“Thanks. let’s go.”
>You all begin walking, your parents joining up with you as you look to Fixit.
“Mind doing a search for jobs?”
>”Right away, master Hunter.”
>You look to Sparks as you all walk, checking on him.
>He has a frown on his face, your sister playfully bumping him and getting a tiny smile.
>Looking back to Fixit, you see some low pay jobs, most of them security related or working at the docks for 1000 credits an hour.
>You all go into the hotel, talking to the stallion at the front desk.
>”Ah! Miss Fixer’s guests I presume? She called ahead and made the arrangements, everything is payed for and you have access to all our services. Hot tubs to food, and er have a large room made ready as asked.”
>>
>>29648456
We gotta check out that hot tub.
>>
>>29648456
>You smile, nodding.
“Thank you.”
>The stallion gives you your room keys, all of you getting aboard separate elevators and riding it up.
>You are near the top floor when you and your lovers get to your room, opening it up.
>The room has two large beds and plenty of room, a balcony overlooking the station.
>”Hey! They have everything, there’s a hot tub and sauna linked to a workout room.” Ash says.
>You give another look around, seeing that your room connects to another.
>Setting things down and going back out, you see Sparks and Rose heeding into the room next to yours as you look to your crew and family.
>All of you have taken up the rooms on the floor, Twitch snickering as Ash smiles as the room she is looking at.
>You approach and look in, three different and separate Hot tub rooms being available.
>”Wow, Fixer set us up nicely.” Mich says.
>>
>>29648602
Wonder how much this costed.
Do we have the whole floor to ourselves?
Jump in one of the tubs!

How is everyone planning to spend their free time? Maybe we can find fun things the entire crew can do.
>>
>>29648602
She sure did. Looks like the perfect place to take some time off at the very least.
>>
>>29648602
“She sure did. Looks like the perfect place to take some time off at the very least. What’s every pony thinking of doing?”
>”Right now? Resting…” Rebel says.
>”Yeah, a little bit of relaxing would be nice. Maybe a movie or some food? I remember this station having almost every kind of food” Mich says.
>”Some catching up I think.” Your mother says, “How about some tea Charon? It’s been awhile.”
>”Yes, it has been.”
>Breeze looks to you, smiling.
>”What about you?”
“I was thinking about the hot tub…
>”Then lets go!” she says, pulling you along.
>Midnight laughs, you and your lovers heading to the hot tubs.
>You all undress and get in, Breeze instantly becoming magnetized to you as you relax with her.
>You look up as Breeze hugs you, Rusty looking a little reluctant as she dabs at the water
“Everything okay?”
>”Yeah… umm, how deep is it?” She asks, feeling fearful.”
>”Hardly deep at all.” Midnight says, the water not even reaching his belly.
>”Yeah, but you are bigger. Ah’m not your size” Rusty says as she slowly gets into the hot water.
>You sigh, relaxing as breeze gives you a nuzzle.
>”So, any idea on what else we can do? Or want to do?”
>”I want to get in some time with Sparks…” Midnight says.
>>
>>29648687
It's hard to relax knowing Sparks isn't at his best. The only thing we can do is be there for him and have him be with Rose.
Maybe later we can get him and watch more of War and these 'cartoons'. Everything okay Rusty? You seem to have a fear of swimming.
>>
>>29648687
We can look at any notable places to eat or go to around this station. I'm sure there are sights to see if Fixer chose this location.
>>
>>29648687

“It's hard to relax knowing Sparks isn't at his best. The only thing we can do is be there for him and have him be with Rose. Maybe later we can get him and watch more of War and these 'cartoons'.”
>”Awee, what a good father.” Breeze says, giving you a kiss. “But yeah, we should. I’m concerned too, but think he’s more then understanding of the reasons why.”
>”You think so?”
>”He’s smart. Really smart. I think he’s more then able to take on an engineering role.”
“Yeah?”
>”He’s picking it up quickly, the only things he doesn’t quite get is what I haven’t taught him yet. I’m than full he grasps blueprints better then I did.”
>You nod, looking to Rusty as she still slowly gets into the water.
“We can look at any notable places to eat or go to around this station to spend time together. I'm sure there are sights to see if Fixer chose this location. Everything okay Rusty? You seem to have a fear of swimming.”
>The mare looks to you and blushes, looking embarrassed and nervous
>”Ah’m afraid of water. Bad experiences…”
>>
>>29648763
It's alright Rusty, I didn't mean to pry if you don't want to talk about some bad experiences. I'm just concerned for you, that's all. We care for each other in this group together.
>>
>>29648763
"...are you afraid of rusting? Heh, forgive the pun but still if you want we can do something out of water if you want. Maybe they have one of those rental games on the TV here. "
>>
>>29648763
"...are you afraid of rusting?”
>Rusty scrunches her nose, crossing her hooves with a grumpy smile as Midnight snickers.
“Heh, forgive the pun. And I didn't mean to pry if you don't want to talk about some bad experiences. I'm just concerned for you, that's all. We care for each other in this group together. If you want we can do something out of water if you want. Maybe they have one of those rental games on the TV here. "
>”Either or… Ah’m not mad either, just annoyed.” She says with a smile.
>”You want to talk about it though?” Midnight asks, motioning Rusty to get between you and him. “I’m not to great with thigs either, Honestly? Anything going pop scares me a bit, even fireworks.”
>”Fireworks?” Breeze asks.
>Midnight nods, looking at her legs as Rusty gets between you two.
>”I still get terrors about mines and such, it scares me.”
>”oh…”
>”It’s okay though, I’m not quite over it but I’m comfortable now.”
>Rusty nods, frowning.
>”Ah crashed and fell into a lake… using al old loader. I’m scared because I drowned.”
>Midnight gives rusty a big hug, making her lean against you in a push.
>”It’s okay, we will come get you if it ever happens.”
>>
>>29648886
She's right you know. No just us either. Fixit and Sparks also there for you. We'll all be there for you.
Hugs for Rusty..
>>
>>29648886
“She's right you know. No just us either. Fixit and Sparks also there for you. We'll all be there for you.”
>You hug the mare, Breeze joining in.
>A warm feeling comes from Rusty, the mare hugging you all back
>”Thanks guys, ah appreciate it.”
>”Like bring in a relationship again?”
>”Yeah… though ah’m still going to get into my shows and stuff still.
>You nuzzle her, smiling.
“That’s fine, I’m frankly wanting to see more of War.”
>”Yeah! That was interesting to watch.” Breeze says.
>”There’s plenty of fun we can do in the next few days. Many fun things~” Midnight says, giving a wink.
>”I can’t wait to even see what the new ship will be like!”
>”You know… ah didn’t hear anythin’ about a name… We get to name the new ship then?”
>>
>>29648976
Oh yeah, you're right. Hmm...The Judgement Resonator!
>>
>>29648976
We shall call it Orion!
It's the companion of Artemis.
>>
>>29648976
“Oh yeah, you're right. Hmm...The Judgement Resonator! Or maybe Orion…”
>”We still need to see what it’s going to be like, who knows? Maybe we can name it then. It’s going to be so cool though!”
>”Yeah… I wonder what it’s going to be like? I hope we get a big enough room.”
>You all chat and relax in the tub, eventually drying off and going to your room.
>You spot Ash and Twitch working out along the way, a bit of happiness coming from the room Sparks is in.
>Rusty flops onto the bed, sighing happily as she rolls onto her back.
>”Yah know… I think I need this. I never really took vacations or sick days.”
>”it’s going to be nice… I wonder if I could finish Fixit, your Aunt might let me into her building.”
>Breeze giggles, looking off into space.
>”3D fabrication on demand… remote welders… Zero gravity working environment~”
>”Nerd.” Midnight says, giggleing.
>”Shut up!”
>>
>>29649113
Check on Sparks and Rose and see what they're up to.
>>
>>29649061
Face it Midnight. You're in a relationship with a group of nerds and you love it.
>>
>>29649113
“Face it Midnight. You're in a relationship with a group of nerds and you love it.”
>”I know!” Midnight says, faking an annoyed tone.
>”Apologise!”
>”Excuse me? I am you ma-“
>Breeze pounces Midnight, wrestling the stallion to the ground, Rusty laughing and watching.
>You smile and use the door that connects the two rooms, poking in to see your sister and Sparks.
>You look on happily, Sparks smiling as the two of them play a game together.
>Rose spots you, smiling.
>”Hi Hunter!”
>Sparks says nothing as he looks back at you, the colt still happy.
>”Hey Rose. You okay bud?”
>The colt sighs, loosing some of the joy he has but far from all of it.
>”…Kinda… not really, but I’m okay.”
>>
>>29649193
Give him a hug and a kiss on the forehead.
"I'm glad to hear you are doing better now. The others and I are going to be learning a bit more about War later on if you wish to join us. Though, I understand if you want to hang out with Rose a bit more."
>>
>>29649193
>You move to the colt and give him a hug, the kissing his forehead.
>He hugs you back, feeling even better.
"I'm glad to hear you are doing better now. The others and I are going to be learning a bit more about War later on if you wish to join us. Though, I understand if you want to hang out with Rose a bit more."
>”Maybe…”
>Rose giggles, giving him a nuzzle.
>”It’s okay with me, I’m sure mom wants to make sure I’m all safe.”
>”Alright… call me when then.”
“I will bud.”
>You let them be as they get back to the game, going back to your room.
>All three of your lovers wrestle, Midnight being ganged up on by Breeze and Rusty as Fixit watches.
>>
>>29649287
Use the pet mind spell on Breeze and Rusty.
>>
>>29649298
Also cast it on ourselves. We are all good pets.
Also give an explanation on what we just cast. Use 'pet' as the word to activate it. Not original, but it's the best I can come up with right now.
>>
>>29649287
>You grin, casting the pet spell on the mares.
>You tune the spell to let the word Pet activate it for them when said by Midnight, then casting the same spell on yourself.
>Both the mares jump back slightly, looking to you.
>”What was that?” Rusty asks.
“Something fun… when Midnight says the word “Pet”, we are going to start acting like pets. Don’t worry though, it will stop if we want it to or feel uncomfortable.”
>”Acting like pets? How much-
>”Pet!” Midnight says.
>Everything feels light and fades, hardly any of your senses remaining.
>You feel in control but out of control, happily sitting and panting as your tongue falls out of your mouth.
>Master laughs, his joy making you even happier.
>You approach happily and nuzzle your master, wanting nothing more then his satisfaction.
>Absolute bliss fills you as you get pet, master praising you, calling you his good girl.
>Looking around in sudden curiosity, you see two others and approach them.
The first one shy’s away slightly at your sudden approach, her hairs standing up as her claws brace herself for anything.
>You sniff and nuzzle, giving a few licks when she relaxes.
>Your attentions is turned to the other, the pet looking lost and confused.
>Sniffing again, everything becomes clear, the other pet being new and a stray still.
>Your master’s call gets the attention of all of you, commands being called out and your body following instantly.
>Treats are thrown your way as you do a good job, the other pets receiving the same attention.
>Sit, stay, roll over, jump, beg, everything is fun and rewarding.
>Master does something and brings out some toys, Grinning as he makes the new pet fetch a ball.
>He also dangles a thick rope for the clawed pet to play with, you watching as she swats the rope before she is given it to chew on and fight with.
>>
>>29649428
Whimper. Where's our toy? We want to make master happy as well.
>>
>>29649428
>You approach whimpering and whining
>Master smiles and gives you a toy as well, playing with you along with the other pets.
>You fetch and move the toy around, failing to find a spot to hide it and just playing with it yourself.
>Eventually you grow tired of the toy, spotting the rope from before.
>You move to it and grab it, the other end being snatched from you by one of the pets.
>She pulls on the toy, she wants it.
>You want it more.
>you pull and shake, trying to pry the toy away from the pet with no luck.
>The both of you fight and tire, letting go and giving up.
>You give a yawn and lay down, the other pet slumping onto you as you rest.
>You open your eyes, Rusty mouth to mouth with you as she rests, Breeze on top of you.
>Midnight giggles smiling at you.
>”Have fun girl?”
>>
>>29649536
Just give her a bright smile to show her that you enjoyed it.
>>
>>29649536
Rub master bulge, begging for a treat.
>>
>>29649536
>You give a big smile, nodding.
>Breeze stirs but doesn’t wake as you move, Midnight petting you when you get close.
>”Good girl.”
>You nuzzle is leg as he sits on the bed, getting closer to him and to his sack
>”Ohh?~ really? Pet.”
>You whine, begging and nuzzling more at your master.
>Looking up, you see your master grin.
>”Lick.”
>You obey, happily doing as you are asked and watching how satisfied your master is as your treat reveals itself.
>”Open up.”
>You happily open, your master giving you your treat.
>You can feel it go down your throat, your master thrusting in and out and going very deeply.
>There is some struggle, but you make sure to try as hard as possible for your master.
>Master happily groans as he pulls back, your mouth being filled with your reward.
>You drink up and happily swallow your treat, being pet more and more by master.
>Midnight sighs happily, giving you a kiss.
>”Such a good girl~”
>>
>>29649536
Let's set up and learn more about War. Invite Sparks in. Being around a bunch of pets does wonders for one's mental health.
>>
>>29649739
bend over and present for master.
>>
>>29649739
>You turn and present, master laughing softly and happily.
>”Stay.”
>You do as you are told until he reutnrs, feeling something pushed inside of you gently.
>You moan happily as something fills your hole, your master petting you again.
>”Have that for now.~ You would be surprised, that playtime and nap actually took a few hours.”
>The feeling of being a pet fades slightly, letting you stand.
“I wonder how Sparks is…”
>You see the mares stir from their sleep, Midnight moving to them.
>”Go grab him, let’s watch some shows.”
>You begin to walk, grunting slightly as you feel the toy press inside of you and pleasure you as you move.
>You open the door and spot sparks by himself, playing a game.
“Where’s Rose?”
>The colt looks up, giving a slight smile.
>”She got hungry, your mom invited me to go with them… but I wasn’t really feeling up to it.”
>You frown slightly, nodding.
“That’s okay. Wana watch some shows with us?”
>The colt smiles, looking happy.
>>
>>29649979
"Come on kiddo. Let's get to it. Being surrounded by a bunch of pets could help too."
Cuddle the colt with his and Midnight's pets
>>
>>29649979
"Come on kiddo. Let's get to it. Being surrounded by a bunch of pets could help too."
>You go back with the colt, Midnight and both the mares laying on the bed happily.
>”There he is!” Midnight says
>You smile as Rusty pats the bed with her hooves, smiling at the colt.
>”What… happened?” Sparks asks.
>”Something fun~ now get up here! Your pet misses you.”
>Sparks gets up on the bed, Rusty rolling over and waging her tail and she blissfully smiles at the colt.
>Sparks smiles, rubbing her belly and getting the mare to nuzzle him affectionately.
>Rusty then gives a few licks, Sparks laughing.
>You all get settled, putting on more of the show.
>The next few episodes are more about the battle, the action being very entertaining.
>War charges in, fire dancing at his hooves as him and his brothers help the army fight.
>After a few episodes, Sparks nuzzles you.
>You look at the colt, seeing rusty lay happily on his hooves as she watches the show.
>”I’m…. sorry dad…”
>>
>>29650194
Give him a tight hug and start petting him.
"What are you saying sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong. Please, you're not a burden on us Sparks. If some trouble does arise we'll be there help you, because you're worth it in the end."
>>
>>29650194
Sorry for what?
>>
>>29650194
>You hug the colt, petting him.
"What are you saying sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong. Please, you're not a burden on us Sparks. If some trouble does arise we'll be there help you, because you're worth it in the end."
>”Because i… freaked out… with good reason I guess, but I still said bad things… I tried to hit you and escape.”
>”You were upset, we don’t quite mean what we say or do when we are upset.” Midnight says
>”Still…”
>The colt frowns, his happiness fading.
>”I just hate how I freaked out.”
“It’s fine bud. I’m sorry we can’t go after him, but you know why right?”
>”Yeah… but it’s still not fair.”
“I know, I’m not happy about it either. But loosing ponies over him is not worth it.”
>Rusty nuzzles the colt, giving some licks.
>he smiles and pets her, nodding.
>”I know, I don’t want any pony dead. Especially not any of us.”
>>
>>29650327
"I feel the same. I'm frightened at the thought of losing you too if we were to go after him. I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you this, after everything else I was able to give you. I hope that this family, love, and a childhood can help you get through this. This family can't stand losing this cutie."
>>
>>29650327

"I feel the same. I'm frightened at the thought of losing you too if we were to go after him. I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you this, after everything else I was able to give you. I hope that this family, love, and a childhood can help you get through this. This family can't stand losing this cutie."
>The colt smiles, hugging you back tightly.
>”It will be… Thanks dad, I love you.”
>The colt looks to the others smiling.
>”And thanks to all of you too, you all helped.”
>”More then happy.
>”We love you too Sparky.” Breeze says.
>You all hug and nuzzle for a bit, your stomach growling.
>”Aww, but I just fed you~” Midnight says, giggleing.
>”How about some food then?”
>>
>>29650557
Let's see what there's around to eat where were staying at.
>>
>>29650557
“Let’s see what they have then, any good places Fixit?”
>”Well… let’s see… This place does have full service, we can order most common things. I got a message saying that all expenses are paid in advance, so we can get whatever and as much as we want. This station is very multicultural, exotic foods and buildings from each culture that is known. I caught doctor Charon eyeing up some herb store…”
>”Herb store?”
>You smile, nodding.
“Charon always made crazy zebra drinks and teas, they were really good.”
>”What do they have? Anything recommended?”
>”Griffon style steaks, Zebra remedies, Changeling ales, Minotaur stews… There are even fruits imported directly from Equestria.”
>”Equestria? Like- Equestria, Equestria?”
>”Yes… Apparently this was one if the first ten stations ever made. It’s quite varied.”
>>
>>29650732
Fuck it then, order EVERYTHING!
>>
>>29650732
Eat a GIANT load!
>>
>>29650732
>You grin.
”One of everything then?”
>Midnight laughs, Rusty and Sparks nodding.
>”I always wanted to try and eat a tub of icecream.” Sparks says
>”Oh boy…” Breeze says
“Fixit?”
>”On it master Hunter.”
>You nod and get comfortable, watching the show as you all wait for the food.
>Within munities, three carts of food are brought to the room.
>There is… literally everything.
>Food you remember, food you hate, food you love, food you never heard of, food you can’t even pronounce!
>”Enjoy!” the waiter says, leaving the room.
>”Aww ribs! Fuck yeah!” Midnight says, hopping down.
>Rusty follows, Sparks levitating icecream to himself.
>”Apple pie? Real apples in it and not just fake shit? Ah’m goanna faint.”
>>
>>29650864
"I failed last time I tried something like this, but I swear I will consume this entire load!"
Inevitably fail to consume a load this big... again. Midnight's load did not help.
>>
>>29650864
Start stuffing your face with unknown foods first and see if we like any of it. Tell Sparks to be careful with the ice cream, if he eats too much he's gonna get a wicked bad tummy ache.
>>
>>29650864
>You look to Sparks.
“Be careful with the ice cream, don’t eat too much. Now, it you will excuse me… Raaaaaa!”
>You jump of the bed, beginning to cow down on things you haven’t seen before.
>Midnight laughs at your enthusiasm, his face a mess from the ribs.
>Plenty of the fruits and meats you get are very good, most of the Griffon and Zebra prepared things being the best.
>You eat, and eat, and eat, and eat and…
“Fuck.”
>You lay on the bed, Breeze petting you.
>”You never learn, do you?”
>”Hey! Put that down.” Midnight says, snatching a bottle from Sparks.
>”Come on, I’m just reading it!”
>>
>>29651065
Just give him a quick taste. He's always going to be curious on what alcohol tastes like and try it himself one day. Warn him that he most likely won't enjoy the taste at all. Especially compared to ice cream.
>>
>>29651065

“Just give him a quick taste. He's always going to be curious on what alcohol tastes like and try it himself one day. He most likely won't enjoy the taste at all. Especially compared to ice cream.”
>Midnight smiles, looking to the bottle.
>”Alright, knock yourself out kid.”
>She pops the cap, giving the bottle to Sparks.
>The colt sniffs the bottle, scrunching his face slightly.
>Even rusty joins in with the smile, watching for the colt’s reaction.
>Sparks takes a large sip from the bottle, face twisting slightly as he lowers it.
>He swallows, sighing.
>”It’s an acquired taste.” He says with a shrug, taking another drink.
>”oh for…” Midnight says, Rusty howling in laughter.
>>
>>29651364
Take the bottle away.
"Regardless...you're still not old enough for it so please don't indulge with it too much."
>>
>>29651364
"Um... I'm not sure whether to be upset or impressed by how well you are taking it. Stop drinking that already. As your dad, I will need to confiscate that from you."
Playfully drink that bottle while giving him the stink eye.
>>
>>29651364

"Um... I'm not sure whether to be upset or impressed by how well you are taking it. Stop drinking that already. "Regardless, you're still not old enough for it. As your dad, I will need to confiscate that from you.”
>You snatch the bottle and finish it off, giving sparks a look and making him huff and scrunch.
>”Trust me, it seems fun, but hangovers are the worst.”
>”Yeah, just as your mom.”
>Breeze scoffs, petting you still as the food tries to settle.
>”I noticed that… she was a little out of it the other day.”
>”Oh, Breezy is the lightweight of lightweights. She gets fucked up.” Midnight says, cleaning her mouth up.
>”Really?”
>”Yep, even when we smoked she got completely out of it.”
>”Smoked? Wait… you mean?”
>”Oh yeah, gool ol’ marry.”
>”Is it… good?”
>”I have a treat for you some time.” Midnight says with a grin, “I love showing ponies their first time, you will like it.”
>You let out burp, Breeze giggling and nuzzling you.
>”Bet that feels better. What now?”
>”Games maybe? Feels like today is a stay inside day at this rate. Or we can make plans”
>>
>>29651603
I wanna watch more of War's adventures...but games sounds good too. What do you wanna do, Sparks?
>>
>>29651603
“I wanna watch more of War's adventures...but games sounds good too. What do you wanna do, Sparks?”
>The colt smiles.
>”I want to try more of that vurtial thing Breeze got, that game was so cool!”
>”I did bring it with us~ but I don’t thing some uf us are up to moving after that meal” Breeze says, giving you a wink.
>Sparks moves to you as you lay on the bed, smiling brightly up at you with a positive energy.
>”Come on, please?”
>Midnight giggles, Rusty smiling too.

Sleeping for the night
>>
>>29651802
"Please.... what~? Come on, say it and do something to convince to get up, or I might not be motivated enough to get up. "
>>
>>29652415
convince me to*
>>
>>29651802
"Please.... what~? Come on, say it and do something to convince me to get up, or I might not be motivated enough to get up. "
>He gets his front hooves on the bed, kid of stomping or rapidly kneeding with them.
>”Come on! Please dad?”
“Mmmmmh.”
>He climbs up, getting on your back and hugging you
>”Pleeeease?”
“Getting there I think.”
>”Oh for- You are awesome, the best, and an amazing dad, and I love you. Now get the fuck up!”
>Your family starts to laugh as the colt hugs you tighter, nuzzling you.
>’I’ll clean your cock for you in the morning Daddy~’
>>
>>29653972
Get up with Sparks still on our back.
"Now we're getting somewhere."
'You better make sure to thoroughly clean it.'
>>
>>29653972
"Alright, I'll get up. My lovely son has convinced me to get up"
'You know how to get through to me all too well. You are an amazing son, and I love you as well.'
>>
>>29653972

"Alright, I'll get up. My lovely son has convinced me to get up"
>”Yes!”
>You getup, the colt riding on your back.
'You know how to get through to me all too well. You are an amazing son, and I love you as well.'
>’Thanks dad.’
'You better make sure to thoroughly clean it.'
>An image flashes in your head, the colt looking at himself in the mirror when you made him look like a filly.
>’I will~’
>You all set up the system nd get right to the game, sparks going up first.
>”Alright, where were we?”
>Breeze snickers, smiling widely and evily.
>”What?” Rusty asks her.
>”I’m so mean… the boss fight that is coming…”
>You watch as the colt grabs another unknown item like the two other times, exploring the room and getting an item begore leaving.
>As he leaves and goes to leave the next room, the door locks when he shoots it to open it.
>”Another puzzle room?” he says, turning and looking around at the lava. “But where-
>A giant monster comes down, spreading it’s wings and screeching in a jumpscare.
>”FUCK!”
>Sparks stumbles back, the gamepad keeping him in place as he is grabbed and thrown in game.
>Breeze laughs, before continuing to watch.
>Sparks is not fast enough for the boss, attempt number 6 being the quickest death.
>He sighs, looking to all of you.
>”How?”
>>
>>29654061
Don't ask me, Breeze is a pro at this game. You can ask her to beat it for you...if you think you can't handle it alone~
>>
>>29654061
“Don't ask me, Breeze is a pro at this game. You can ask her to beat it for you...if you think you can't handle it alone~”
>The colt growls and puts the headset back on, trying again.
>By attempt 10, he gets it and sits panting from moving about.
>He flops back, taking the gear off.
>”Alright…. Somepony else.”
>You laugh and get up, taking your turn.
>You all keep playing and taking turns chewing through the game bit by bit.
>Hours pass, all of you having fun and laughing.
>Finally, the game is beat, Breeze laughing and cheering as she makes the escape ship take off.
>”That was so fun.” Sparks says.
>”Just wait! New game plus has even more things.”
>Sparks just groans, sounding tired.
>>
>>29654135
Should probably go to bed for today.
>>
>>29654135
Sounds like it's someone's bed time.
>>
>>29654135
Shake our plugged up butt at Rusty on the way to taking him to bed. See if she takes the initiative when we get back.
>>
>>29654135
“Come on bud, let’s get you to bed.”
>You pick the colt up with magic, carrying him
>Sparks says goodnight as you take him, you looking back as you walk.
>You lift your tail and give your plugged rear a shake, seeing Rusty look surprised by it.
>You smile and tuck the colt into his bed, giving him a hug after.
“Night bud.”
>He gives you a kiss, saying goodnight too.
>You fan feel some lust in the room when you get back, Midnight grinning as Rusty blushes.
>”Hmm.”
>he looks to you.
>”Tell me… is it a resting night, a pet training night…. Or a breeder training night?”
>>
>>29654244
"I'm feeling pretty tired, but I will leave to our breeder on what she wants to do. Does she want to learn a bit more~?"
>>
>>29654244
"I'm feeling pretty tired, but I will leave to our breeder on what she wants to do. Does she want to learn a bit more~?"
>”She did comment about you and your toy… and I offered to let her experience some of it.”
>”Ah’m just curious as to how it feels
>”Then how about an alternative?~”
>Midnight grabs rusty and her toy box, gesturing for you and breeze to get onto the bed.
>You both lay down, watching as Midnight inserts a few toys into Rusty and then ties her up.
>”There! Now you can experience it the whole night~ not too tight?”
>”No… you taught the kid, didn’t you?”
>”Guilty as charged, come on.”
>You help get Rusty on the bed, the mare being sandwiched between Midnight and Breeze as Breeze spoons you.
>”Comfy?”
>You can feel lust from rusty, the mare nodding.
>You all kiss each other goodnight, falling asleep in the high class bed.
>Opening your eyes, you give a yawn and quickly close them again.
>You feel a peck against your lips, opening your eyes again to see two golden ones.
>”Morning.” Sparks says with a whisper.
>>
>>29654344
Whisper back "Morning", kiss the cutie, check if anyone is already awake.
>>
>>29654344
"I see my cutie is keeping his promise."
>>
>>29654344
“Morning…”
>You give the colt a kiss and look behind you.
>All your family is asleep, looking happy and comfortable.
>You feel the covers shift and the colt climbs in, his body feeling a little cool compared to the covers.
"I see my cutie is keeping his promise."
>The colt smiles, pressing himself against you.
>”Just maybe, you all slept in a bit so…”
>The colt takes you by surprise slightly as he gives a deep kiss, pulling back after
>”Daddy~”
>He bites your neck, pressing and rubbing his body against yours.
>>
>>29654529
'Please, show daddy how much you learned and pleasure him! Daddy wants his cutie!'
Let him take the lead. It's about time he was in control of everything.
>>
>>29654529
'Please, show daddy how much you learned and pleasure him! Daddy wants his cutie!'
>You can feel a sweet lust from the colt, Sparks smiling at you.
>Again he presses his lips to yours, the two of you trying to keep a quiet makeout as your bodies grind together.
>The kiss helps turn you on along with the movement, your hooves feeling the colt’s body slightly.
>You relax as your tongues battle a little more, the sweet kiss being broken again as Sparks turns himself.
>’I know what part of me you like best~’
>lifting the covers slightly, you look to see the colt grind his flank against your growing member.
>You grab onto his hips, grinding against his soft flank as he twists and nips your neck more.
>Eventually the colt stops once you are very hard, moving down to your member.
>He gives a few teasing licks, touching and feeling your sack slightly until he opens his mouth and takes you into his mouth.
>You give a soft groan as his tongue plays with you inside of his mouth a bit, the colt then beginning to suckle on your member.
>Your hoof goes down to pet the colt as he continues to please you, Sparks giving a gentle moan and sending tiny vibrations down your length.
>Looking at him again, you watch as sparks pushes himself and takes you deeper into his mouth.
>You groan again as the colt manages to take you into a deepthroat, a small bulge being seen on his throat as he very slowly works his way to your base.
>He swallows when his chin touches your sack, making you moan as he gives a few movements before pulling back.
>Sparks giggles as he gives the precum you leak a lick, then nuzzling your member.
>’I want daddy to use me!~ what part of me do you want?”
>>
>>29654640
'P-please use your mouth! I think I've become completely addicted to it along with your flank. Don't worry, daddy has a new toy to please you.'
Use a tiny invader to please him.
>>
>>29654640
Damn, How did he get so good at this?
>>
>>29654640
'P-please use your mouth! I think I've become completely addicted to it along with your flank. Don't worry, daddy has a new toy to please you.'
>You cast the creator spell to make the tiny invader, watching it move along the colt as he positions himself without noticing it.
>Again the colt takes you into his mouth, happily beginning to suck away and deepthroat you again.
>The invader reaches it’s target and wraps itself around the colt’s waist, making Sparks moan.
>The colt’s newfound skill begins to show again as he managed to deepthroat and suck you, needing to stop every so often to breath.
‘Damn, How did you get so good at this?’
>’Practice to make daddy happy~’
>You pet and stroke the colt as he works away, feeling his hard and needy member against your leg as he works on you.
>You grab onto his head gently and thrust a little, helping yourself as the colt moans.
>Bit by bit, you build up, feeding on the lust in the room.
>Your limit approaches over time and you let out a moan, holding the colt in place as you cum down his throat.
Sparks lets out a heavy moan and takes you to the base again as you fill him, gasping for breath when he pulls back.
>”Daddy~” he moans, eyes rolling back as he cums on your leg.
>You sigh and pet the colt as he licks your member, smiling at him.
>You feel a pressure on your neck, Breeze nuzzling you.
>”Well~ is our cutie making us proud?”
>>
>>29654950
He is, his technique has really improved!
>>
>>29654950
Give Breeze a morning kiss and bring Sparks up for his as well.
"Daddy is very happy and satisfied thanks to this lovely cutie. Though, I might be addicted to his mouth now. Sorry if I woke you up, he was just too good. Did the cutie like drinking all of daddy's cum?"
>>
>>29654950
>You pull Sparks up, bringing him up to cuddle the both of you.
"Daddy is very happy and satisfied thanks to this lovely cutie. Though, I might be addicted to his mouth now. Sorry if I woke you up, he was just too good. Did the cutie like drinking all of daddy's cum?"
>Sparks nods, nuzzling you.
>”Yes daddy~” he whispers. “It’s good.”
>Breeze giggles, nuzzling him.
>”Maybe I should steel him sometime. And just a little, though I could imagine what was going on with those faces.”
>”Yall up?”
>You both look over to Rusty, seeing the blushing more smile as Midnight sleeps.
>”Think ah can get out of this? Not uncomfortable but…”
>>
>>29655190
"Cutie, looks like your pet needs some help. 'you should go help her."
>>
>>29655190
"Cutie, looks like your pet needs some help.”
>Sparks smiles, getting up and moving over Breeze.
>”Beg.”
>Rusty grunts with a smile and blush, giving innocent eyes.
>”Please undo me?”
>Sparks gives the mare a knowing look, making rusty look away.
>”Please undo me, master…”
>Sparks beams, pulling one rope and undoing everything.
>”Good girl. There you go.”
>Rusty looks at him in shock, then to you and Breeze.
>”How?”
>”The master of kink taught him.”
>Sparks lays against Rusty’s chest once she gets the ropes off of her, grabbing her hooves and making her hug him.
>He wiggles against her, getting comfortable.
>”So, what today?”
>”Don’t know… all I can think of for me is Fixit’s body.” Breeze says.
>>
>>29655439
Honestly, I think that's all we wanted to do. The next two days are practically going to be similar in terms of relaxing.
Maybe we should skip past to the end of day 3 now? We're just going to finish Fixit's body and getting closer to Rusty from here on out.
>>
>>29655499
If this is the case, i want more then one vote for it. i remember others wanting do do things like visiting the hive. none of it is needed, but i know it could be fun.
>>
>>29655607
Voting for the skip too. Finish Fixit's body and relax.
>>
>>29655607
Also, give the info of our slaver friend to mom. She'll be able to get rid of her prisoner at some point.
Keep an eye out on Sparks' mental health and happiness just in case.
>>
>>29655439
Fast forward notable instances:
Fixit’s body:99% complete, will be done upon boarding new ship
Sparks mental health: stable-good in rating.
Relationship between Twitch and Ash has increased.
Relationship between Rusty and Hunter/marefriends/Sparks has increased.
Relationship between Mich and Rebel has increased.
Rebel has failed again in having sex with Hunter.
Crew is well rested.
Contact information given to Vex.
No change in funds.
Hive not visited.

We resume at Fixer calling in Hunter at the end of day 3.

>”Hey Hunter, all rested?”
“Yep, we all enjoyed the vacation. We didn’t do much, but it was still fun.”
>”Good to hear. Now… let’s talk.”
>You sit down, looking at your Aunt.
“About what anyways?”
>”How things are going to be now… things are going to change. Here.”
>She gives you a sheet, setting aside another stack of papers.
>”Since I’m hiring you, I need you to sign that. Your crew needs to do the same. All it is is me getting you guys insured and ready for payment, and going over company rules.”
“Rules?”
>”It’s really basic stuff. Don’t break company product or gear, or you pay for it. No disobeying company orders, hard for you since you will be the boss of the ship. And no loaning company property. The rest is about harassment, safety, the standard job shit that is…”
[1/2]
>>
>>29655840
“Wait… company gear?”
>Fixer smiles.
>”You are issued a set of company armor and weapons, to bring you up to par. You can order special gear to use and keep, but you pay for it if you break it. And you don’t need to worry about paying for ponies or gear! I can’t grantee you get everything for free or that you will get another gun just because it looks nice, but placing a requisition order will let us know what to get you for your mission. Also, you need your kid to do this online crap…”
>She slides you two more papers.
>”It’s so we can prove he has enough education to be working and one for your approval. You are his dad and all.”
“He gets paid too?”
>”You all do. It’s going to me less then normal, but that’s because you get free shit and are working for the company now.”
>You give a nod, looking over the paper.
>”Besides that? I need three tings form you… A ship name, a set of colours for the company armor, and any names you can give me of ponies you want us to look at for hiring.
“Armor colours? And who would you want?”
>”Hydra went with a blue, white, and silver armor scheme. Ponies said it made them look friendly, so I wanted to ask your thoughts. And yeah, anypony that you remember looking at for hiring will be good. After this, we can go to the new ship. By morning I will have three fireteams for you to choose from and other things done!”
>>
>>29655847
Send a hire request to Forest. He might not take it but we might as well offer, he's a cool guy. Pick purple, red and black for colors. Name the ship The Judgement Resonator. Might as well send a hire request to that young changeling elite gunner we attempted to hire a while back. We are in need of a second gunner right now.
>>
>>29655920
>Name the ship The Judgement Resonator
Hell no.

>>29655847
Call it the Orion.
>>
>>29655847
Send a hire request to that D-dog comando and those mercs we met when we rescued Rose. May as well start building up a second team to do secondary objectives andI feel bad that they got fucked over by that dick head who hired them.
>>
>>29655847
Let's go with a purple, black and light pink scheme.
>>
>>29655847
Name: Nami
Race: Naga
Cost: 8000 credits

Since we're a business now, somebody that's more business focused could be useful.
>>
>>29656032
Isn't that vex's job now or is just tactics?
>>
>>29656052
What's wrong with a dedicated business pony? We are a growing company after all, so there will be more work to go around.
>>
>>29655920
>The Judgement Resonator
Sorry man that name is pretty cringe.

>>29655847
Now that we have a launch bay we may as well hire that other mech pilot, too.
>>
>>29655847
“There’s a Changeling named Rainy days, a Dimond dog named Rubble, a Naga named Nami, and a stallion I know named Forrest. We should also get those ponies we fought to get Rose back.”
>”I’ll call them and give them a interview. And yeah, I was thinking about them as a fire team… stop by in the morning, you can choose who will assist you in missions. They will have their own talents and you can swap them out. How about that name and armor?”
>You smile, nodding”
“Black and purple, and… a redish pink… And we will call it the Orion, in memory of the Artemis.”
>Your aunt nods, getting up.
>”Then let’s go see your baby”
>You grab the papers and go with her, heading into the docking part of Ultimate Forgery.
>It’s there that your jaw drops, the new ship being huge.
>It’s at least as big as Cobalt’s ship, all of the main weapons of the Artemis on the front and the missile launcher on the top behind what looks like the bridge.
>Looking at the back, you see all the engines from both ships and the guns from the Vanguard on the back.
>”She’s going to be armored, armed, and have a good speed. Your best points are the sides and front, the turrets can turn 200 degrees in the directions they have.”
>>
>>29656183
"I want to drive it sooo, bad. I want to fly this thing to the ends of the galaxy!"
>>
>>29656183
It must be my birthday... can I have a roaring mech now?
>>
>>29656183
“It must be my birthday... can I have a roaring mech now?”
>Fixer laughs.
>”We could make Fixit like that… like it?”
"I want to drive it sooo, bad. I want to fly this thing to the ends of the galaxy!"
>”Then climb aboard! There’s a reason why I stopped by and took all your things earlier, I went ahead and set up things for you and your crew. You have a huge room with your kid’s linked to it on your own deck. The same for your parents. She’s stocked and ready to rock! You just need to look around and get some rest. Tomorrow we can go over the ponies you mentioned and introduce the fireteams.”
>>
>>29656368
Let's go and explore the pilots room and the launch bay!
>>
>>29656418
Was just about to say the same thing.
>>
>>29656368
“Come on then!”
>You run down to your new ship, your Aunt following.
>Right away you gasp, the cargo bay being huge in comparison to the Vanguard.
>You see three fighters, all of the ready and lined up.
>”The cargo bay has magnets on the floor, all powerful enough to hold your mech and the containers in place. We launch from here, to help save expenses on space and storage.”
“Cool…”
>You tour the ship more, seeing the new features.
>The medical bay and engine room are next to each other, both being much larger and more useful.
>the new mess hall and recreational room have large projectors in them, a fitness room being next to them.
>looking at the crew rooms, you see they are bigger with better beddings.
>You head to the bridge next, seeing four stations for gunners, a captain’s chair, a very well set up pilot’s chair, and two more stations for communications and engineering.
>”cup holders too! Come on.
>You head to the captain’s deck, looking at your room.
>Your room is huge now, the Ursa rug glowing nicely in the middle.
>”You have a direct link to interstellar TV, networking, and can give orders from your bed. I saw the… “Supplies” you had for fun, so I figure I should make it big.”
>>
>>29656533
"Yes, a bigger room is essential in the use of these 'supplies'. Thanks Fixer! This ship you made is just amazing!"
Let's go see about those new members we hired.
>>
>>29656533
"Dang, well need to hire on even more people just to fill the fighter and gunner seats alone. Thank aunty!"

I can see Hunter and Angel fighting over the pilot's seat now.
>>
>>29656533
"Yes, a bigger room is essential in the use of these 'supplies'. This ship you made is just amazing! we’ll need to hire on even more just to fill the fighter and gunner seats alone. Thank aunty!"
>”Well, see what you have first. Then we can move onto that…”
“When can I talk to the new crew?”
>”In the morning!, jeeze clam down a little. Come talk to me in the morning. Get your crew settled and we can check the new guys then. I’m going to test them while you rest.”

It it is wanted, we can skip again to the morning. the only thing of possible sight is Fixit's body for the first time and that can be moved to then
>>
>>29656654
Sure. Might as well do another skip.
>>
>>29656654
I'm fine with a skip if there is nothing else going on.
>>
>>29656654
May as well rest.
>>
>>29656654
Skipping ahead

>You open your eyes to find that you are in your room all alone, giving a heady yawn.
>You get up and get a little lost as you try to find your way to the mess, getting there in a bit.
>”Well, good morning sleepyhead.”
>You look up to see your mother smiling, your entire family and crew there.
>”A little too much celebratory drinking?” Your father says, petting Cobalt as she eats from her bowl.
>”Right there with you then…” Ash says, groaning.
>”Your Aunt was here, asking if you were awake. Seen breeze by the way?” Midnight asks.
>>
>>29656795
"hmm..Check the engine room"
>>
>>29656795
Aw, I thought we were going to do the grand reveal to the rest of our crew.
>>
>>29656795
"Morning, I can go find Breeze real quick before heading to Aunt Fixer."
Maybe Breeze just finished the body right at this moment.
>>
>>29656795
"Morning… Check the engine room? I can go find Breeze real quick before heading to Aunt Fixer."
>”Think we will work on day one?”
“Probably!”
>”urrrgh” Ash groans, clutching her stomach.
>You sit down and have a quick meal, getting up and poking around the ship after.
>You go to engineering, feeling joy as you approach and look to see Breeze.
“There you are Breezy! What are…”
>You loose your voice, a neon blue Pegasus looking around Breeze and smiling at you.
>Breeze turns, looking at the mare and smiling.
>”Go on… I know how excited you were.
>The mare takes a few steps, then sprints to you to lock lips.
>The kiss is quite deep and passionate, tears running down the face of the mare.
>She breaks the kiss, hugging you warmly and tightly.
>”Hunter…. Finally, I’ve been waiting.”
>>
>>29657010
Return the kiss.
"It's nice to see you too fixit."
>>
>>29657010
Return the hug.
"Welcome to life Fixit. How do you feel right now?"
>>
>>29657010
>You kiss the mare back, looking into her tear filled eyes.
"Welcome to life Fixit. How do you feel right now?"
>”Happy… Happy! I can feel you, taste you!”
>The mare shakes, though you can’t feel any emotion from her, you can tell it’s from joy.
>”Finally… I can live, I can…. We can…”
>The mare just squeals, hugging you tighter and you hugging her back.
>”She’s a real mare now… we even fitted in some of the options and ideas you wanted, I remember you two wanted the first time with her to be alone.”
>>
>>29657151
"Well, we kinda have to check take a look at the new crew members, but sure definitely after that."
>>
>>29657151
Unfortunately, things are currently busy. But we can definitely do so afterwards. Thanks for all your help Breeze. It really means a lot. Do you want to be introduced to everypony, Fixit?
>>
>>29657151
“Unfortunately, things are currently busy, we kinda have to check take a look at the new crew members… But we can definitely do so afterwards. Thanks for all your help Breeze, It really means a lot.”
>Fixit lets go of you, moving to Breeze and giving her a kiss.
>”Yes, thank you Breeze! You are the best!”
“Do you want to be introduced to everypony, Fixit?”
>”YES! I know you are busy, so I’m okay with doing it myself but… but… Ahhh~!”
>She squeals again, prancing and hopping about.
>”She’s… been like that since she got her body. She’s riding the high life right now. i know how you wanted to get to the new potential crew members, so i can take care of her if need be.”
>>
>>29657315
No, we'll introduce Fixit before we deal with the new crew members.
>>
>>29657315
It's fine, this is a special moment for her, might as well be there for her.
>>
>>29657315
“No, we'll introduce Fixit before we deal with the new crew members. This is a special moment for her, might as well be there for her.”
>Breeze nods and you all head back to the mess, you entering first.
“Everypony… we have somepony to introduce.”
>Your crew looks to you, your family paying attention.
>”Who is it?”
“Well…”
>Fixit pops around the corner, beaming brightly.
“This is Fixit!”
>”Hello!”
>Most of the crew is happily surprised, others just surprised.
>”Oh wow!”
>”Breeze! You did such a good job!”
>Breeze smiles, blushing.
>”It’s nothing…”
>Rose hops down from beside Sparks, moving to Fixit.
>She feels Fixit, smiling.
>”She’s real!”
>>
>>29657453
Yup, she chose a form and Breeze Built her. Now, she can live and feel along with the rest of us.
>>
>>29657453
“Yup, she chose a form and Breeze Built her. Now, she can live and feel along with the rest of us.”
>”So? How does I feel to be alive?” Your father asks.
>”Amazing!” Fixit says, giving Rose a hug.
>You watch as she goes around, hugging or greeting others.
>”So, what now that you are alive?” Rusty asks
>’I… want… to listen to music!”
>Midnight laughs, nodding.
>“I think you and I can talk about that.”
>>
>>29657675
Take care of her then. I have to go see Fixer now. She has waited long enough for me.
>>
>>29657675

“Take care of her then. I have to go see Fixer now. She has waited long enough for me.”
>”Alright, hurry back!”
>Fixit move to you, giving you a big hug and kiss before you go.
>You return it and get going, heading inside your Aunt’s building.
>Through the noise and workshops, you get to the RnD area and spot your aunt.
“Hey aunty!”
>Fixer turns, smiling.
>”There you are! We got everything done and ready. You can go over the new recruits with me and the fireteams are ready to be looked at. Although…”
“What?”
>”That Forest guy said no… he said thankyou and to say sorry to you, but the stallion has a family.”
>>
>>29657777
Yeah, I kinda expected that, but I wanted to try anyways. He did help me out more than once so I thought I owed him one. Anyway, let's look at the recruits.
>>
>>29657777
What was the info we had on the guy? Did you mention that there are already families on the team?
>>
>>29657777
No surprise there. I don't blame him for sticking with his family. Let's check our the new recruits then.
>>
>>29657777
“Yeah, I kinda expected that, but I wanted to try anyways. He did help me out more than once so I thought I owed him one… Did you mention that there are already families on the team?”
>”I did, but he still said no. I can’t blame him, security for stations get a good pension and benefits. He’s set up.”
>You give a nod, walking with your aunt.
“Let's look at the recruits. What are they like?”
>Your aunt smiles, leading you to her office and sitting down.
>”Pretty good! They have skills that would be useful. The Naga is noting special for combat, but she’s a good talker. I might just take her for sales pitches if anything.”
“Makes sense… what about the others?”
>”Rain gets an A in his shooting, the stallion is your age but a fuckin ace as shooting. We popped him in a sim and he never missed. Kinda falls apart in everything else though, not too good at ground combat. As for the dog… fuuuuck.”
“Bad?”
>”Try amazing! She handled eight ponies alone in the sim. Has this shield for advancing and deflecting shots, and always had the high ground. Here, look at their report cards.

Nami:
Ship combat: F
Ground combat: D
Engineering: D
Socializing: A+
Skills: Speech: 60

Rainy Days:
Ship combat: A++
Ground combat: C
Socializing: C
Skills: Ranged: 70 Melee: 15 Engineering:10

Rubble:
Ship combat: B
Ground combat: A
Socializing: B
Skills: Melee: 50
>>
>>29657916
Ok, so we can put Rubble as head of her own squad and keep Rain on the ship.

The Naga could probably work for Fixer back at base.
>>
>>29657955
Could also help with stuff like talking down hostile groups.
>>
>>29657916
Rain would definitely be an extraordinary use as a gunner for our new ship. The last seat for our four gunners could be substituted with Mich for a good while.
>>
>>29657916
Rain isn't really useful on the ship at all, but we could call the base and have her talk to people via drone link and in the meantime, she can be doing behind the curtain stuff.

It would be too risky too put her on the field.
>>
>>29657995
I meant the Naga. Oops.
>>
>>29657916
>You sigh, nodding.
“Rain is good and so is Rubble… Nami… not so much.”
>”That’s okay, I can still hire her.”
“Could we set up a communication from here to the drone?”
>”That… might be possible? I don’t think she can really shout negotiations from a drone in combat.”
“Either or, I’ll take the other two. Rubble might just be good for her own team.”
>”Up to you, you are the captain. I’ll call them down to meet you before you give the yes, it let’s us meet the fireteams. Come on.”
>You follow your aunt again, going back to the hanger.
>”Fireteams!”
>A series of ponies gather, four groups standing.
>”These are the fireteams, this is what your mother will mainly be leading and who you will be working with. First it fireteam Stone.”
>She gestures to the heavily armored ponies, most of them having shotguns or large machine guns.
>”Then shadow.”
>The next set of ponies are lightly armored, being an entire team of Pegasus infiltrators.
>”Led”
>The next series of ponies are very basically armed and armored, being made up from the ponies that captured rose.
>”and lastly is-
>”Dragon Fire.” One of the armored ponies says, polishing his napalm launcher.
>”Yeah… So as you can guess, heavy gunners, spies, a fighting force, and a small army of flamethrowers.”
>”Hey… uhh, were here?”
>You turn, seeing Rain and Rubble
>>
>>29658110
Hello there! I'm hunter, captain of the Orion. Pleasure to meet you both.
>>
>>29658110
"It's a pleaser to meet you both!"
Extend an hoove or a paw as needed for handshakes. And ask if fixer can give us and them a tour around the ship.
>>
>>29658110
"It's a pleasure to meet you both! I'm hunter, captain of the Orion.”
>You walk to them and give each of them a shake, examining them as you do.
>Rain is very much a normal looking changeling, looking to be about your age.
>He gives a smile, adjusting his cap after
>Rubble is much taller, being able to stand on two legs and smiling at you as she looks down
>She is wearing a large metal gauntlet, the leather vest she has looking incredibly tight as compared to her denim pants.
>”Nice ship. And nice to meet you too.” Rubble says.
>”Yeah! I’ll say!”
“Come on, we can give a tour. Feel like showing them with me while we talk about the teams?”
>”Sure.” Your Aunt says.
>You both walk with the new recruits, Fixer talking.
>”So yeah, choose a team for your mother to command, each has five ponies. Don’t feel bad about not choosing one either, we can send them on missions and swap them out when you need them. Just ask if you need to know anything.”
>You keep giving the tour, saying hello to the crew or family as you pass them.
>It ends on the bridge, Rain happily looking over the gunner chairs.
>”This is so cool!”
>”Yeah, I like it here. Friendly and good looking, all of you.” Rubble says, crossing her forearms as her mace like tail swishes back and forth.
>>
>>29658291
"Thank you, you are both friendly and good looking as well!"
Let's use the fighting force fireteam. Will be interesting to work with the team that were originally against.
>>
>>29658291
>mace like tail swishes back and forth.
cute!

"Thanks! Your not half bad yourself~. I love your gauntlet by the way. I heard you both did well in your exams, I feel bad that I didn't get to see you two in action."
>>
Needing to shut down now guys, have a good weekend and feel free to ask stuff as usual
>>
>>29659688
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.