[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dazzling Thread #234

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 201

File: runnnnnnnn.jpg (1MB, 3669x2520px) Image search: [Google]
runnnnnnnn.jpg
1MB, 3669x2520px
"Run Screaming" Now Including Slow Gherkin Edition

All Dazzling lovers are welcome. It doesn't matter if you're an Adagio, Aria or Sonatafag, let's all join in one place. Post anything of the Dazzlings: drawings, discussions, stories, fetishes, re-edits, gifs, re-made songs (written or, if you had the guts to, sung), anything you like. Come here and show that you're under their spell!

Story Pastebin/Archived Threads:
http://pastebin.com/NjS5LgYv

Art Compilation:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cryg0c1bk3v92s/AABPY1McXUInkwm3xrO5116ca?dl=0

For aspiring writers:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PraisetheSirens
Discord:
https://discord.gg/ch8CGdC

Old Shattered Gem:
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29565498
>>
File: tumblr_of4wyvTB3t1ubot18o3_1280.jpg (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of4wyvTB3t1ubot18o3_1280.jpg
1MB, 960x1280px
Make way for best dazzle!!
>>
>>29647492
i agree but OPs not allowed to make best dazzle first post
its like illegal
>>
File: 1415132141415.png (382KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1415132141415.png
382KB, 720x960px
>>29647492
That's dirty OP. I also agree though.
>>
File: awful_fruit_punch.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
awful_fruit_punch.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I want to drink Sonata's awful fruit punch.
>>
File: 1289581.png (869KB, 1554x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1289581.png
869KB, 1554x1218px
>>29647492
That's actually pretty darn adorable
>>
File: smug_sunset_by_ryan1942-d8fk1ib.png (866KB, 1600x5047px) Image search: [Google]
smug_sunset_by_ryan1942-d8fk1ib.png
866KB, 1600x5047px
>>29647492
You've won this time OP

But i'll be watching

Ill post first again

I am very patient
>>
Btw, we can still write green here yeah?
>>
>>29647993
Hell yeah dude!
Go for it.
>>
>>29648043
Well, enjoy the lite-bites

Adiago

>Day zero

"Hey Dagi, are you here?"
>You carefully announced your presence. It's been a while since you hook up with Adiago Dazzle and it's safe to say that everyday is an adventure. Conspiracy adventure that is.
>Today, you received a simple text message-[we need to talk now]. It's a direct command and she only used them when things are dire. You quickly went to the Dazzling's apartment.
"Dagi...You the-"
>"I am here,Anonymous"
>And the voice came from her bedroom. You meekly entered the room and saw your lover sitting at the edge of the bed. She's not screaming or angry which means that she's not in her period but being this calm, you felt a chill on your spine.
>Yeah, you are not going near her.
"So uhh... wha-"
>"Do you remember few days ago,Anonymous? More specifically, last Friday at 20:00"
>Well shit. She interrupted you and give you specific. This situation is already FUBAR and currently impossible to unfuck.
"We are...uhh...'celebrating' our relationship?"
>"Exactly!"
>She turned toward you, eyes with furious wrath of hell. You almost cowered behind the bed.
>"We are drinking and banging on every furniture in this apartment while the kids (Aria and Sonata) are out doing whatever the fuck they are doing!"
"And uhh- what's the deal?"
>"We didnt use CONDOMS!"
>And she threw a pink stick at you...not a stick but a pregnancy test?! And it's positive too.
"Oh..."
>That was your only comment while your brain assessed the new data.
>"Exactly! I thought i was sick but my other instinct told me otherwise. We didnt plan for this and other plans are ruined..."
"But there are always other solution,like abor-"
>"No!Even if i want to, my other instinct wont let me"
>Which means...
"Alright Dagi. Ill do my best to support you."
>"R-really?"
>She looked at you with a few tears collected on her eyes
"Yup. I promised"
>She let out a relaxed sigh and put on her trademark cruel smile
>"That was easy."
>She chuckle
>>
>>29647661
She's not the waifu we need; she's the waifu we deserve.
>>
>>29648158

>1st month

>Nothing has changed in your life...yet. Sure Adiago curses few times with the early pregnancy sickness but no major changes at all.
>Aria and Sonata congratulate both of you in their own way. Sonata hugs you and kept repeating how she would get a new brother-in-law while Aria look at you in disgust.
>Adiago kept things under control. Whether it's rumors, you, or stopping Sonata from spilling secrets about her pregnancy, she knows how to control all these factors effectively....especially you. She kept you under tight leash.
>Apart from your part-time jobs, your additional jobs was to make sure Adiago was comfortable...and it is not a simple job but she make sure you didnt overworked yourself.
>You,on the other hand, are quiet happy having a kid. You dont mind the hard work and you strive to improve yourself.
>The small change you noticed after a while is that Adiago always put herself between you and other people you are talking to and how her hair is growing longer than usual
>>
>>29648223
>3rd month

>Things began to change as Adiago's stomach began to show the sign of pregnancy. First change you noticed was her poof was growing longer and can cover her body.Other major changes was...
>You were just finished cooking seafood dish that Adiago wants while letting the girls prepare the table.
>The apartment is a bit rowdy with Sonata kept rubbing Dagi's belly while Aria kept staring at them and shyly ask to join in. You came just in time to see Aria enjoying the belly rub
"Who's hungry?"
>You grin as Aria quickly retract her hand and Sonata jump with joy.
>"Oh me! me! Gimmie that sweet shrimps"
"Now now Sonata, be a good girl and help me bring the other dish"
>She stand,salute at you, and quickly went to the kitchen. You look at Aria and she sigh as she went to help Sonata.
>"well now"
>Adiago smirk as you put the plates on the table
>"It's just you and me. It seems you are learning how to control those two"
>She signal you to sit beside her
"Well...I learned from the best"
>You grin and sit beside her. While she's a sadistic manipulator, she's cute sometimes.
>"In a few minutes, they will be back. I wonder what could we do in a few minute"
>She whispers and you answer with a quick kiss. She raised her eyebrow after the kiss
>"That...was quiet unexpected Anon but a good answer"
>She giggles and you join in as the other two came back with the dish, arguing a bit.
>The dinner was peaceful as Adiago occasionally demand you to spoon-feed her. Aria tried to ignore this lovey-dovey scene while sonata just clap in excitement.
>Suddenly Sonata appeared beside you.
>"Hey Nonny, can you spoonfee-"
>"HISSS!"
>Adiago suddenly grab you away from Sonata and bare her fang. You fall on Dagi's lap and got squished by her growing breast. Sonata and Aria froze for a moment
>"Uhh...that's a no then"
>Dagi kept baring her fangs until Sonata went back to her chair then everything went back to normal...as if nothing happened. She's extremely possessive now.
>>
>>29648310
Ill take a break now.
Hope you dazzlingfags enjoy them
>>
>>29648158
>>29648223
>>29648310
>>29648315
Going good so far man. No bad at all.
>>
File: girl, boy, or fish.png (304KB, 960x780px) Image search: [Google]
girl, boy, or fish.png
304KB, 960x780px
>>29648158 >>29648223 >>29648310
good story mate!
>>
File: ELP.png (586KB, 1147x720px) Image search: [Google]
ELP.png
586KB, 1147x720px
>Welcome back my friends to the thread that never ends
>>
>>29648310
Keep it comin
>>
File: 1484011916687.png (2MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1484011916687.png
2MB, 1125x1500px
>>
>>
File: 1384396.png (627KB, 3000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1384396.png
627KB, 3000x3500px
>>
File: medium.png (292KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
292KB, 423x600px
>>
File: chart.png (98KB, 960x780px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
98KB, 960x780px
>>29648672
This gives me an idea: do your best /dzl/
>>
>>29647661

She's a big girl
>>
>>29648310
>6th month

"What do you mean she wont let you in?"
>It is the first day of month 6 and thing has already escalated. You are talking to Sonata on the phone as you make your way to the Dazzling's apartment
>"She kept snarling at me and she wont let us into the nest Anon"
>nest?
"What do you mean a nest?"
>"W-we dont know"
"...."
>Then you can hear Aria forcefully took the phone.
>"Look you damn idiot, we never experience this shit. now GET OVER HERE ASAP!"
>Aaaaand she closed the phone. This is why you have some doubts about dating other-dimensional fish creatures.
>After a few hours, you have arrived. Before you knock the door, Sonata suddenly punched you and quickly pulled you in.
>the apartment is a bit messier but still no change...except a dangerous aura seeping out of Adiago's room.
>"W-we dont know what to do..."
>Sonata cowered behind you
>"Come loverboy, fix this shit"
>Aria kept pushing you near that door
>Your whole body told you not to go there...but fuck it, says your heart
>you slowly opened the door and it creaked.
"D-dagi?"
>It was dark and filled with damp smell but there was a dome(?) on the bed
"Adiago?"
>Suddenly a head popped out of the dome and surely Adiago look at you with feral eyes.
>"G-good luck"
>And both of the girls bolt out of the room and...did they locked the door? What the fuck girls?!
>Suddenly, Adiago's silhouette began to crawl..yes, crawl... to you. You prayed to every God exist and hope that it will be a quick death. As she get closer, she began to sniff the air
>"Anon?"
>Said the innocent and familiar voice in front of you
>"Thank god you came. I have been feeling a little unwell this last few weeks"
>Unwell? Bitch you went full demonic possession
"W-what was that anyway?"
>She grab your hand and gently lead you toward the dome.
>"Whatever do you mean?"
>Yeah..you need to get the fuck out of here.
>Once you are near the bed, you can see that the dome is...made out of hair? WUt?"
>>
http://i.imgur.com/ukBJapm.png
http://i.imgur.com/G14uZs2.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29649657
khuzang?
>>
>>29650711
unf
>>
>>29650712
yues
>>
>"So how about it? Do you fellas wanna’ come and cheer us on?"
>"No we don't."
>"Aw, don't be like that, ‘Mel."
>"Your little make believe battles are stupid, Rainbow. I don’t care what you say."
>Be Fancy Pants
>Up until now your day had been going pretty well
>This morning, you had managed to make your hair look JUST right
>No other guy in school was wearing the same outfit as you
>It was also a Monday, which meant that half of the teachers were so hungover that most of your classes had watched Bill Nye videos
>...And sure, it had been a little weird when your history and art classes had put on Bill Nye, but you had long ago learned to roll with the punches at CHS
>Everything had been going swimmingly until lunch, when the harpies decided to swoop down upon you and your fellows
>To your left, you could see Rainbow Dash's face scrunch up as she looked at Caramel, who was glaring at her
>You and your friends were all sitting at your preferred table, and all around you were girls
>Some of them were just standing there with small smiles on their faces, but others were getting a little grabby
>It wasn't enough that the teachers watching over the lunchroom were marching over to stop them, but you could see that more than a few of your friends didn't appreciate having their shoulders and back touched
>Fortunately for you, you were in the latter category
>Rarity was standing behind you, her slender, man-like hands gripping your shoulders
>You could feel her hot, moist breath washing over the back of your neck
>If it had been any other girl, you would have called the teachers over and sent the girls scattering
>But with Rarity, you simply pretended to be annoyed as she rubbed your shoulders and neck
>You might have liked the attention, but that didn't meant that you had to announce it like some sort of slut
>>
>>29650758
>"It's not ‘make believe’ and it's not stupid, Caramel," Rainbow snapped. "It's fucking awesome! All of the schools in the district come together and set up this whole thing--"
>"I'm not interested and neither is anyone else here," Caramel interrupted. "We all have better things to do with our weekend that watching a bunch of topless girls running around with foam weapons."
>"But those cunts from Crystal Prep are bringing a bunch of guys to cheerlead for them!"
>Caramel took a bite out of his chicken patty, looking less than happy
>You couldn’t help but shake your head
>You had no idea why your friend acted like this…
>Pretty much everyone in the school knew that he fancied Rainbow except the rainbow-haired girl herself
>Maybe he was always so short with her because of her obliviousness?
>"I don’t care. There’s going to be nothing for us to do other than watching you beat each other up with toy swords and eat turkey legs," Caramel said
>Blinking, Rainbow nodded
>"Well... yeah, that and cheering us on."
>"And how is that fun for any of us?"
>Rainbow's nose scrunched up in thought
>"...Because?"
>Rarity's fingers dug into your shoulders
>A delightful shiver ran up your body, causing your back to arch
>Hmm...
>Say what you will about this girl, but she sure does know her way around a man's deltoids...
>Caramel snorted, tossing his chicken patty onto his tray
>"Because nothing. I’m not going to stand there for ten hours and neither is anyone else, and that’s final!"
>Rainbow rolled her eyes
>"Well why don't you come out and fight then?" she suggested sarcastically. "Maybe you'd stop being such a little bitch if you worked it out of your system."
>Caramel stiffened
>Oh here we go...
>>
>>29650711
I actually enjoyed for once.

You actually posted something that wasn't complete trash for once, I'm impressed.
>>
>>29650765
>Quick as a flash, Caramel stood up and turned to face Rainbow
>"Maybe I will," he growled, getting in her face
>Rainbow, not one to back down, even from a guy, butted heads with him
>"Yeah right. You'd get hit twice and you'd start crying like a little boy."
>"I can do ANYTHING that you can, and so can any other guy here."
>Caramel pls...
>Pls don't go down this road...
>"You can do a lot more bitching than me, but other than that you're full of shit."
>"We could go out there and beat the stuffing out of any of you girls!"
>Rainbow threw back her head and laughed
>"You think you can take the Storm Shatter clan?" she asked with a grin
>Caramel puffed his chest out
>"I know we could."
>Caramel ol' chap, pls...
>This is a trap...
>You know that it's a trap...
>"Then how about a bet then? You go ahead and get a bunch of guys ready for the meet up. If you come and win, every girl on my team will chip in and buy you all something. Shoes, clothes, whatever you want. But if you lose..."
>Rainbow's grin turned a tad more predatory
>"You and your ‘team’ have to give mine a little ‘victor's reward’ if you know what I mean."
>Around the table, you and the other guys stiffened
>You all knew Caramel
>Usually, he was the most sensible out of any of you
>Ninety-nine percent of the time he would have refused such a bet
>But he was talking to Rainbow Dash
>And when he was talking to her all of his sense seemed to melt away
>Before any of you could stop him, Caramel nodded
>"We'll take that bet!" he said
>>
>>29650768
>...
>Oh bother...
>As the two shook hands, you all groaned while the girls around you grinned at each other
>"Alrighty then. We'll see you guys in two weeks," Rainbow said, before making her way toward a table at the other end of the room with the other girls following
>Looking very proud of himself, Caramel sat down and looked at everyone, who, to a man, were glaring back at him
>It took several seconds, but he eventually noticed
>"...What's wrong guys?"
>You all groaned again
>"Why the hell did you just rope us into that, 'Mel?" Thunderlane demanded
>"What? It's not that big of a deal," Caramel replied, picking up his chicken patty again
>He was about to take a bite out of it when Sandalwood smacked it out of his hand
>"Hey!"
>"I already have girlfriends, 'Mel," he said, teeth bared. "What the hell am I going to tell them when they find out I have to fuck a bunch of girls at some stupid larp meet?"
>"It'll be fine," Caramel insisted with a wave of his hand. "All we need to do is get a couple of guys together and we'll beat Rainbow's team up and down the field."
>Thunderlane rolled his jaw, his eyes narrowed
>"I don't know if you’ve ever been to one of these things but there's not going to be just a couple of girls," he said. "THOUSANDS of people turn up to this."
>You watched as the confidence instantly drained from Caramel's face
>"...Really?"
>"Yeah. It's so big that the minimum amount of players you can have on a team is eighty."
>You raised an eyebrow
>You knew for a fact that there weren't eighty boys in this school
>There might have been thirty for all four years, and out of those you might have been able to get ten or fifteen to fight in this “battle”
>Caramel seemed to realize this as well
>Your friend went pale, his eyes widening
>"...Really?"
>"Yes. Eighty. And do you want to know who had the largest team last year? Maybe you'd like to know who's beaten every other team for the last TWO YEARS?"
>>
>>29650776
>Every guy at the table looked at each other
>You knew you would probably be able to get a couple other guys from different schools--Instagram and Facebook were powerful things, after all--but none of you were fighters
>Norman was the only one who had gotten into a fight in his entire life, and that was a ten-second slap fight that ended up with both boys crying
>You didn't know how to swing a SWORD
>No one here did
>Flash, who was scratching his chin thoughtfully, summed the situation up rather well
>"So we're fucked then?"
>The boys once again exchanged glances
>Some began to murmur
>Others gave a now regretful Caramel some nasty looks
>You were just sitting there thoughtfully, tugging on your mustache
>The beginnings of an idea was starting to form in your mind...
>It might not help this situation but...
>...
>Well, there's no choice but to try isn't there?
>If you all lost, the whole school would hear about what you'd do, and you couldn't have that...
>None of you would be able to show your faces in public again...
>So, with that thought in mind, you stood up
"I'll be back in a moment, gentlemen," you said, adjusting your monocle
>Pushing your chair in, you marched up to the snack line and bought every chocolate cookie that was being served
>Thanking the lunch sir, you carried the treats over to a nearly empty table, at which sat only four individuals
>Anon, Sonata, Aria, and Mrs. Adagio
>The four, so busy with their eating, didn't noticed you until you sat down in front of Anon
“Good afternoon!”
>Their heads snapped up to look at you
>Sonata and Aria pressed themselves against their boyfriend, their teeth bared
>>
>>29650783
>You ignored the two, dumping the cookies into the table
>Anon, looked down at them in confusion
>"...Hello to you too, Fancy," he said, sounding a little bewildered
>You smiled
"Hello Anonymous, ladies."
>Out of the corner of your eye, you watched as Sonata snatched a cookie from the table, unwrapped it, and began noisily eating
>You nearly smiled at the sight, but managed to restrain yourself at the last moment
>Your mother had taught you the importance of not showing any emotion whilst making a deal with an individual
>Anon gave his girlfriend a frown before turning his attention back on you
>"You mind telling me what all of these cookies are for, Fancy?" he asked
"They're a way to grease the wheels, my good man," you replied, leaning toward him
>Anon nodded slowly
>"Alright... But why?"
>You straightened your shirt and sat up straight
>Looking Anonymous right in the eye, you explained the bind that Caramel had just gotten you in
>It was a short story, but by the end of it the Dazzlings were laughing and even Anon had a smile on his face
>If it you were in their position you might have laughed as well, but because you were the one with a proverbial axe over your head you didn’t find it all that funny
>"Ha! What a dumbass!" Aria said, cackling
>"Caramel and Rainbow just need to get it out of their system with a good fuck," Adagio said, taking a sip from her thermos
>You coughed into a hand
"Yes... quite. Still, I came to ask if you'd help us, Anon. I know that you're a very resourceful chap, if there's any man in school that can help us with this, it would be you."
>The smile on Anon’s face diminished somewhat
>"And what do you think I could do?" he asked, drumming his fingers on the table
>You shrugged
"To be honest, I have no idea. I just thought that I'd ask you since none of the other men are going to be useful in this situation."
>>
>>29650792
>Unwrapping a cookie, Anon gave you a shrug of his own
>"Well, I really don't know all that much about larping to be honest," he told you. "I really don't--"
>You watched as Adagio perked up
>Slapping a hand over Anon's mouth, she looked at you
>"So you’re saying that you need someone to train you to beat Rainbow Dash?" she asked
>You found yourself wilting under the intensity of her gaze
>Easy there, old boy...
>Easy...
"Yes."
>"Do you know if those other BLASTED Rainbooms are going to be fighting as well?"
"...Rarity and Twilight and the others?"
>The Dazzling growled, baring her teeth
>While you were no dentist by any means, you don't believe that someone's canines were supposed to be that long or that sharp...
"I-I suppose they would be."
>Thankfully, your answer seemed to satisfy Adagio
>Her rage was replaced with a thoughtful expression
>She lifted her hand from Anon's mouth, leaning back onto her stool
>Letting out a hum, she grabbed her boyfriend's hand
>"Anon may not be able to help you, but I believe that I can," she said, rubbing her thumb against one of his knuckles
>Relief and concern filled you as you looked at the Dazzling
"Really?"
>She nodded
>"Yes. My sisters and I are what you might call... experts when it comes to training warriors."
>A small smile came to her face
>It was an unsettling smile, you found
>Very unsettling...
>Lifting up Anon's hand, Adagio gave it a kiss, winking at her boyfriend before looking back at you
>"All we'll need is some men, some equipment, and some time. If you give me all three of those my sisters and I will make sure that no one will be able to beat you."
>>
>>29650796
>...
>This is a bad idea...
>You knew it was...
>Asking Anon for help was one thing, but receiving help from the Dazzlings was a very different sort of beast
>...
>...
>...
>Well...
>What do you have to lose?
"I'll see what I can do, but I'm positive that we'll be able to get everything that you need."
>To your ever-growing concern, the other two Dazzlings grinned wolfishly
>"Oh man... It's been forever since we've trained anyone..." Aria murmured, rubbing her hands together
>"Are we going to make them legionnaires, Dagy?" Sonata asked
>Adagio gave her head a pat
>"That's exactly what we're going to do, Sonata," she said
>"Hail Caesar!" The cobalt girl yelled, throwing up her hands. "We who are about to die salute you!"
>...
>What?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

>Be Rainbow Dash, the leader of the Storm Shatter clan
>Yours was a mighty horde, only filled with the strongest, the bravest, and the awesomest of the awesome
>You were wearing your berserker garb, a rabbit pelt shirt and no top--because armor was for bitches and you weren't no bitch--and wielding your mighty warhammer, Dafuck
>Around you were your warchiefs
>There was Gilda, your great reaver, wielding her spear and fuck-off shield
>There was Sunset, who's hard nipples glistened in the sunlight
>...
>>
>>29650802
>N-No homo...
>Your second in command Applejack was next to you with her greatsword
>Rarity was looking over her twin short swords, making sure that they were still in tip-top shape after your last battle
>Right next to her was Twilight and Fluttershy, who you had FINALLY managed to talk into coming this year
>And sure, they had decided that they wanted to be a bunch of boys and hang back so that could be archers, but what mattered was that you talked them into this!
>Rarity and Sunset had been iffy about this too at first, but now you had to DRAG them away from a battlefield!
>All you needed to do was talk Pinkie into coming and you'd have all of your friends acting like a bunch of AWESOME vikings!
>Around your warchiefs stood the rest of your horde, talking and chatting and resting after a battle well fought
>This was your best year yet for recruits
>From humble beginnings a few years ago, you now boasted an army of five hundred girls
>More than those stupid Knights of the Rose and their STUPID samurai!
>And not only were you the biggest, but you were the best as well
>Over the last two days you had fought six armies, and each time you had walked away the winner
>You weren't going to jinx yourself or anything, but it looked like the Storm Shatter clan was going to win for a THIRD year in a row
>And that was going to be great...
>You always enjoyed showing up those dumb weeaboos that thought waving around katanas was cool
>But, what was going to make your victory even better was having Caramel licking your sweaty cunt after this was all over
>Yeah...
>You could almost feel it now...
>It was going to be so fucking AWESOME...
>>
>>29650810
>From what you've been told, his little "army" had won every match just like your army had
>None of the knight factions were going to hit guys, foam weapons or not, and neither would any of the weeaboo clans
>But you and your girls were going to have no problem with that
>Not at all...
>Applejack, leaning on her greatsword, looked out at the field that you were going to have your final battle on
>"Wonder when they're comin’," she said
>"One of the officials just came over and said they were coming right now," Sunset replied, giving her bearded axe a few practice swings. "We should start forming up."
>You snorted
"Nah, I doubt we have to do anything like that," you said with a wave of the hand. "You, me, or Applejack will lead like thirty girls to break their lines, they'll run, and we'll win. It's going to be a walk in the park."
>Your Warchiefs chuckled, just as eager as you for the easy victory
>It was going to--
>You were brought out of your thought as the trumpet of a horn tore through the air
>Many people from the crowds of civies and defeated warriors that had lined the battlefield to watch jumped in surprise
>Even a few of your girls looked startled
>Not you though
>Because you were fucking awesome!
>You most certainly didn’t jump like five feet in the army and almost fall on your face!
>Nope!
>That’d be silly!
>As your girls’ collected themselves, your head snapped toward the direction of the noise
>Who the hell just blew that?
>The only team that had horns was the Shield Breaker horde, and they had gotten the shit beaten out of them in the first round...
>For nearly thirty seconds that horn continued to blow proudly before going silent
>It was then you could hear the sound of marching
>"Keep in step Julii! Raise that shield soldier! Get your fucking asses moving!"
>At first, you could only see red flags and a golden eagle standard poke over the horizon
>Then you could see the shields, then their bodies
>>
>>29650817
>Caramel and his team were coming toward you, and they were absolutely NOT what you were expecting
>Since you and your girls had been so busy tearing shit up, you hadn't managed to see how his team had dressed and armed themselves
>You had thought that they'd make a bunch of dumb looking outfits, and maybe a few of them would carry shields
>But this wasn't that
>No, what marched toward you looked like a Roman legion
>...You think
>Probably...
>...
>You should have paid more attention in history class...
>They were holding identical shields with weird scribbles on them
>Their armor and helmets looked like they were actually made out of steel or iron
>There were short swords at their sides and they were also holding what looked like two throwing spears
>Applejack whistled
>"Well, will ya look at that. Them boys sure look fancy."
>"Yeah they do," Gilda said with a nod, before a frown came to her face
>Following her gaze, you found what had turned her smile upside down
>There, marching alongside the team, wearing what was obviously the armor of generals, were the Dazzlings
>Adagio was holding a cane, a great big smile on her face
>Aria was screaming at the guys, a cooler under one of her arms
>Sonata was skipping along, holding three fold-out chairs
>...
>What the heck were THEY doing here?
>"Halt!"
>As the team came within a hundred feet of your horde they stopped, their heels slapping together as they let their big ass shields rest of the ground
>Sonata and Aria scurried over toward the sidelines, grins on their faces, while Adagio, her little red cap flowing in the wind, began to make her way toward you
>>
>>29650828
>A few of the guys peeled off from the little army to follow her
>Captains or officers by the look of them...
>You could see Caramel, wearing a bearskin and holding a standard
>There was Thunderlane, who's helmet had some pretty sick plumage on it
>Fancy was also amongst the group, his usual monocle gone and replaced with a pair of safety goggles
>For some reason, Anon was even here, a look of exasperation on his face as he marched over toward you, wearing armor almost as fancy as Adagio’s
>...
>Hmm...
>Maybe this will be a bit more fun than you thought it was going to be…?
>Looking at your warchiefs, you made your way over toward the little group
>Your chiefs followed you, weapons at the ready
"What the hell are you doing here, Adagio?"
>"That's Legatus Adagio to you, barbarian," Adagio said, her group stopping a few feet from yours
>You sneered
"What, did you decide to come and get your ass kicked with the rest of these guys?" you asked
>To your surprise, Adagio chuckled
>"A Legatus does not command a single century," she said matter-of-factly. "I'm not here to participate in the battle. I'm simply here to encourage my troops and see them drive you from the field as painfully as possible."
>Not a second after she said that, you and your girls began laughing
>Hah...
>That was a good one...
"Yeah right. I'm sure that you're gonna be able to beat my army with... how many guys are over there? Eighty? Ninety?"
>Adagio turned toward Anon
>"Centurion, a group of barbarians were thoughtless enough to set foot on my lands. Please be a dear and show them the might of Rome."
"Your lands?" you said with a scoff. "Please. This is Storm Shatter territory!"
>"Can't I just sit over there with you girls?" Anon asked, both him and Adagio ignoring you
>>
>>29650836
>"No. No you cannot," Adagio said, giving him a kiss on the nose. "Now make sure to grind them into the earth so that they may never rise again."
>Giving you a smile that made you want to walk over and punch her so hard that stupid poofy hair of hers went flat, Adagio spun around and made her way toward the sidelines, where the other Dazzlings were already seated
>...
>Man...
>You HATE that cunt...
>Sighing, Anon looked over to you
>"I guess this is the part where I ask you to surrender."
"My army doesn't surrender, Anon," you said, puffing your chest out
>Anon's nose scrunched up
>"Please?"
>You shook your head
"No. We'll fight you to the last woman before we give up!"
>Anon looked at his fellow officers
>"Can we surrender then? Because I would much rather go and get a turkey leg or something."
>Smirking, Caramel shook his head
>"Unfortunately we can't, sir. There's barbarian SCUM that we need to destroy."
>Anon looked hopefully at Thunderlane and Fancy, both of whom shook their heads
>Groaning, he threw up his hands
>"Fine! We'll beat the shit out of them and go home. But I swear to god if someone pokes me in the eye with anything I'm going to lose it..."
"Don't worry, Anon. We'll make sure to kick the shit out of you all as gently as possible," you said, winking at Caramel, who scoffed
>"Alrighty then. May the best team win," Anon grumbled, before looking over at Sunset. "Oh, and by the way, Sunny, nice tits."
>Fancy perked up
>"I also must say that you look rather dashing, Miss Rarity. While I'm not usually a fan of a minimalist design, yours is works very well."
>>
>>29650844
>Both of the girls smiled at the compliments
>"Hey thanks, Anon," Sunset said with a little bounce, causing her tig ol’ bitties to giggle. "You look nice in that armor.”
>"I must say that you looked delightful in your armor as well, Mr. Fancy," Rarity said, giving the guy bedroom eyes. "You really--"
>Huffing, you grabbed both girls by the shoulder and began dragging them away
"Yeah, yeah. Wait until we beat 'em before you start making goo goo eyes at each other."
>"Someone's jealous," Sunset said, causing everyone to chuckle
>You growled
"Guess who just volunteered to lead the first attack?"
>Sunset's smile widened
>"I'd be happy to."
>With that, the two of you went back to your teams
>Officials ran over and gave you the usually spiel
>No punching or biting
>Don't try to hit someone in the face or groin
>If you get hit you're out
>If someone gets out you have to let them go
>Blah, blah, blah
>With that boring shit out of the way, you all lined up, warriors in the front and archers in the back
>Sunset was getting her warband of eighty girls into position, ready to make the first charge
>On the other end of the battlefield you could see Anon getting his "soldiers" in line
>A quick count showed that they had four rows of twenty men
>So just eighty...
>Good...
"Watch for those javelins, Sunset!" you called from your position on a little hill near the treeline
>"We'll be fine!" Sunset called back. "Isn't that right, girls?"
>Throwing their heads back, the warband let out a mighty shout
>>
>>29650848
>In response, your entire army let out a shout in return
>The sound of it brought a smile to your face
>You could feel it coming on
>That excitement and nervousness that came just before a battle
>Soon you'd hear the sounds of war cries, screams, foam sword hitting shield and flesh
>This was why you did this…
>Why you spent all of your money on foam weapons and outfits...
>You were born for this...
>It was in your blood...
>And now those silly men over there were going to learn that the hard way...
"Fuck'em up, Sunny!"
>Sunset waved her axe around
>"You heard her, girls! CHARGE!"
>With a shout, the girls began racing toward the line of guys as fast as their feet could take them
>You could hear taunting, promises of lewdness and pain when you won, and even animalistic noises coming from your girls
>But nothing from the enemy
>They stood there with their shields raised, waiting patiently for them to come
>Anon was right there in the front row, looking like he needed to go to the bathroom
>Heh...
>Knowing him, he probably did...
>Sunset’s warband closed the distance quickly, only fifty feet away from the enemy
>That was when they reacted
>Anon, placing a whistle into his mouth, drew his short sword
>"Century! Formation!"
>Silently, the soldiers in the front row sat down their javelins and drew their swords
>Behind them, you could make out the other soldiers leaning toward the front row
>...
>What the hell were they doing...?
>>
>>29650849
>Your girls were thirty feet away
>Then twenty, then ten
>"Brace!"
>Screaming at the top of their lungs, your girls slammed into the guy’s line
>You expected it to crumble, to break
>But it didn’t
>Instead, the guys let out a shout and all four rows leaned forward, their shields at the ready
>When your berserkers put their shoulders against those shields the guys not only held firm but slammed them forward
>Your eyes widened as your warriors were thrown back, some of them physically lifted into the air
>Anon blew his whistle
>"Century! Forward!"
>Sunset's warband, confused as to why their charge hadn't automatically hit home, faltered
>This gave the guys the perfect opportunity to march forward
>Their short swords began stabbing and slashing at your girls with terrifying efficiency
>Before Sunset could order her warband to step back, fifteen girls had already fallen
>"Get back! Watch those fucking swords!" she yelled, dragging a girl back by the back of her skirt
>"...What in tarnation...?" Applejack said, perking up. "What the sam hell's goin' on?"
>You frowned
"I don't know, but I don't like it..."
>You turned toward Gilda
"Gilda, take your band and reinforce Sunset. Hurry up before they break."
>Nodding, Gilda jogged toward where her warband of a hundred warriors were standing
>"Come on girls! Lets show 'em how it's done!"
>With a shout of their own, Gilda and her girls charged toward
>Anon, seeing the force, blew his whistle again
>"Change ranks!"
>In a flash, the front rank of soldiers retreated toward the back row while the second row moved up front
>These fresh troops then began slashing and stabbing at your retreating girls
>>
>>29650854
>... what the hell?
>You looked are your War Chiefs, who were staring back at you with confusion and concern
>None of you had seen anything like that before...
>Weaving around Sunset's berserkers, Gilda slammed her shield against the nearest Roman soldier
>He might have stumbled back, if not for for the guys behind him keeping him in formation
>"Come on girls!" Gilda roars, trying to stab the soldier over his shield. "They're just a couple of guys! We can--oh dammit!"
>You watched as three swords shot out from the gaps of the Roman shields
>Gilda, a veteran just like you, managed to block two of the blades, but the thirds managed to get her right in the stomach
>A fatal blow...
>She was out...
>Gilda's warband, seeing their warchief laid low, surged forward, determined to make the enemy bleed
>But the Roman shields were too big
>No matter how much they slashed or stabbed all they needed to do was hold their shields up and they were untouchable
>And then there were those short swords, stabbing again and again...
>Your girls did the best of that they could, but for every Roman that fell twenty of them hit the dirt
>Anon blew that stupid whistle of his
>"Change ranks!"
>...
"Everybody! Get ready! We're going to charge 'em!" you yelled, readying your weapon. "They won't be able to get us all!"
>Without hesitation, you launched yourself forward
>A second later, the rest of your horde let out a warcry and followed you
>Anon, stabbing one of your girls in the chest, perked up
>"Century! Hold onto your butts! They’re all coming at once!"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

>Be Signifier Caramel
>>
>>29650858
>You were tired, you were sweaty
>Your body ached like it had never ached before and your ears were ringing
>If someone put a gun to your head you still wouldn’t have been able to lift your arms over your hand, and you REALLY needed to go to the bathroom
>But there was a smile on your face
>A big smile
>A victorious smile
>For almost three hours, Rainbow's team had charged your line
>When charging hadn't worked, they had fired arrows at you
>When that didn't work, they tried to surround you
>They tried a dozen different things, but it all failed
>Your unit had performed flawlessly
>Each charge was thrown back, each hail of arrows was blocked by your shields
>You lost a few guys here and there, but they had lost far more
>Enemies laid all around you
>If your swords were real they would have been red to the hilt
>You had won
>Even though the enemy had six times your number you had won!
"Hah! In your face Rainbow!"
>Your defeated nemesis stood next to you, a frown on her face and her arms crossed
>She, like the the rest of her army, had been beaten while trying to break your line
>You hadn't been the one to stab her--unfortunately-- but you had gotten to see the look on her face when a javelin had bonked off her forehead
>Heh...
>Even though the Dazzlings "training" had been the most horrible thing that you had ever experienced, it was almost worth it to see that look
>Beside you, Anon stood there, haggard and sweaty, with your victory trophy in hand
>But you barely noticed that, too focused on rubbing your victory in
"I hope you have a lot of money saved up, because you and me are gonna go shoe shopping!" you taunt
>Rainbow grumbled to herself, covering her face with a hand
>>
>>29650862
>"I can't believe that I lost to a bunch of fucking guys..."
>Your smile widened
>This was the best--
>"Attention!"
>Two weeks of hard, difficult training had you, Anon, and every other guy within earshot snapping to attention
>Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Adagio making her way over toward you
>Rainbow sighed loudly as she walked over to Anon and took the trophy out of his hand
>"You all did very well," she said, giving Anon a pat on the cheek. "A few of you were a bit sloppy, but that's to be expected."
>"Can we go home now?" Anon asked, his shoulders sagging. "I want to get out of this shit and lie down. Some chocolate would would be nice. A lot of chocolate... Dagy, get me chocolate.."
>Chuckling, Adagio kissed her boyfriend on the cheek
>"Aria has a turkey leg awaiting for you, and Sonata will help you out of that armor, honey," she said, before turning toward Rainbow. "Oh, and Rainbow?"
>A groan escaped Rainbow's lips
>"No, no. I don't want to hear it," she said, waving a hand dismissively. "Just... just go. Please."
>Laughing, Adagio give her boyfriend another kiss--which he tiredly returned--, grabbing him by the hand and leading him away from the battlefield
"Thanks again for the help, Adagio!" you called. “We couldn’t have done this without you!”
>"Yes, she and her sisters were worth every penny, weren't they?"
>Turning around, you saw Fancy, arm-in-arm with a grinning Rarity
>Your Optio had removed his helmet and his safety glasses had been replaced by his usual monocle
>"That was an invigorating battle, Caramel my good man, but I believe that I must now depart," he said, wiping a bead of sweat from his brow
>Leaning over, Rarity whispered something into Fancy's ear
>Giggling, your Optio gave her a playful shove
>"Ms. Rarity here was kind enough to invite me to her home so that we may freshen ourselves up and relax."
>>
File: medium.png (292KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
292KB, 400x501px
Did you see this? I was watching Samurai Jack and noticed something
>>
>>29650872
>...
>Looking around the battlefield, you saw that your century and Rainbow's army had intermingled
>Girls were talking to their boyfriends, single guys were getting hit on, everyone was laughing and talking and having a good time
>Your stomach tightened at the sight
>Oh...
>Fancy's smile turned into a grin
>"Rainbow dear? There's a movie that Caramel here has been dying to see for quite some time. I'm sure that if you asked him to go he would say yes."
>Giving you a wink, both him and Rarity turned away from the two of you
>Perking up, Rainbow looked over to you
>For some reason, the ground suddenly became the most interesting thing in the world, so you stared down at it
>...
>Wow…
>The grass looks REALLY green...
>"What movie do you want to go see?" your nemesis asked
>A small blush came to your face
"B-Before I Fall," you mumbled, kicking at the dirt
>"Well, if you want, I can pick you up at seven," she said after a pause. "We can go get dinner or whatever then go see your movie."
>Hah!
>Like you'd ever want to see a movie with someone like HER!
>...
>...
>...
>Shoot...
>Face reddening, you looked up at her
"M-Make sure to wear s-something nice. I'm n-not going to be s-seen in public with some s-slob..."
>>
>>29650879
I wrote some more Dazzles the other day. I thought you guys would want to see it. Hope you liked it.
>>
File: 1464791828790.png (7KB, 176x278px) Image search: [Google]
1464791828790.png
7KB, 176x278px
>>29650874
That spirit girl... thing on the left holy shit
>>
>>29650684
>But once you are inside, it was comfy and warm. Adiago turn on the flashlight, making it the only light source.
>Adiago's herself is fully nude, with her breast went from A+ to B+ while her belly is fully inflated. You notice her hair is shorter than normal.
>The 'nest' itself was covered in poofy orange hair dome and a nest like circular blankets floor with pillows in it.
>"So...what's up?"
"Well...the girls are worried that you are acting strange"
>"Heh"
>She smile
>"Yeah, those girls are silly sometimes..."
"..."
>"What?"
"dagi..you made a nest out of your hair! this is a bit insane"
>"What? Earthling girls didnt make any nest when they are pregnant"
"Well...not as crazy as this"
>"But the kid love it...darling~"
>She gently rub her belly while you watched. You dont know if it was the atmosphere but your paternal instinct flared up. She looked at you with a smirk and let you rub her belly. You can occasionally feel the baby bumping.
>After this fiasco, you pull some favors and let your co-workers do your shift while you take care of Adiago. She only let you inside her nest after all.

>>29650739
>>29650747
Jesus... now I dont feel like writing anymore
>>
>>29647483
What made them mad?
>>
>>29650936
poofs
>>
>>29650908
they are all sirens
>>
>>29650887
Hell yea i can't wait to a chance to read it
>>
>>29650952
Ah. I've never seen samurai jack before so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>29650996
well then, i advice you to do it you are probably missing out on something you might enjoy
>>
>>29650936
Aria and Sonata have had enough, and want a definite answer to one of life's great mysteries.

Does Adagio's hair really taste of cheetos?
>>
>>29650910
>9th month

>You are nervous
>Today is the day.
>You are just beside Adiago, who's laying down on the white, pristine bed and controlling her breath
>The other girls are beside you, sleeping. Poor girls had been keeping Adiago company throughout the night. Adiago herself often curse while crushing anything she could get her hands on. Whether it was you hard, the girls hand, that metal beside the bed or the nurse hands. It's crazy how strong pregnant woman are.
"Just a bit more darling. Hang tight"
>"Oh shut the fuck up! I-urgh!- I dont need your pity"
>Letting Dagi crush your hands for the nth time, it might hurt but your guilt is much more heavier when you see your loved one in pain. Luckily, Redheart came to save the day.
>"Mr. and Mrs. Dazzlings, the pool is ready"
>Few nurses went and help dragging the bed while the doctor kept asking Dagi about her condition. You are beside her, being supportive and useless.
>"Take a deep breath Mrs.Dazzle"
>She did as the doctor told and they quickly let her inside the warm pool.
>You dont know how long does the process happened but with few encouraging words and letting her iron grip your hands helped her in some way. The funny thing is that she shed no tears.
>time goes faster as you kept supporting her and soon you can hear the sound of the baby rising from the water.
>"It's a girl"
Nurse Redheart quickly scooped the child, cut the cord and wrapped her in a dry,white blanket. She gently put the baby on Adiago's chest and let the child search for her mother's milk.
>It's touching as the child suckle the milk. The tired mother let out a gentle smile as she rub the baby's head.
>We went near her and get a better look at your daughter. She have Dagi's hair and eyes but she also have your nose.
>"So...dear"
>Dagi let out her tired voice. What should we named her?"
"i think we should named her..."

END

Finally,it's done. Ill see if i can make the other two.
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
>>
>>29647483
>Be Anon
>The Dazzlings are your friends since they came for your help
>they are singing better
>you can't believe it
"what the fuck?..it actually works"
>somehow your semen is acting like a placebo so your big lie wasn't a lie at all
>>
>>29651808
>Continue to get blown by Dazzlings
>Doesn't get eaten by angry flying fish creatures
>Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
>>
>>29651722
the hair nest bit was kinda wacky but other wise pretty cute
>>
Love bump
>>
File: 1420805694593.gif (214KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1420805694593.gif
214KB, 150x150px
>>29652952
At first it didn't seem bad, but it got worse and worse the longer I looked at it.
>>
>>29652983
How so?
>>
>>29650874
Oh wow, I was also watching to prepare for the new season and saw this.
>>
>>29650874
It's like they wanted to copy the scene but it was too raunchy for kids
should have done it properly
>>
File: 1231245123123333.png (1MB, 1125x571px) Image search: [Google]
1231245123123333.png
1MB, 1125x571px
WITNESS ME
>>
>>29654265

Witnessed and reminded of the Dazzlings' Revenge. I feel so damn disheartened now. Why can't my life be fun and pleasurable? Where are the good times? It's like life is going from point a to point b with nothing interesting or happy ever happening in between. Imagine that. Being born to be miserable.
>>
File: Dazzlings #43.png (327KB, 909x909px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzlings #43.png
327KB, 909x909px
>What we have in store
>All we want and more
>"and more"
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>29654320
>Why can't my life be fun and pleasurable? Where are the good times? It's like life is going from point a to point b with nothing interesting or happy ever happening in between. Imagine that. Being born to be miserable.
Blame the Jew.
>>
>>29654320
confession: I have jerked it to the dazzle revenge so many times
>>
>>29654265
Pretty 10 out of 10 the only thing now is I want a next panel of aria giving him a hickey during sexy times
>>
>>29654265
Aw jes, that's some quality shit right there.
>>
>>
>>29656231
>>
>>29648348
>>29648353
>>29648356
https://derpibooru.org/1385201
https://derpibooru.org/1385200
https://derpibooru.org/1385198
https://derpibooru.org/1385197
https://derpibooru.org/1385196
https://derpibooru.org/1385195
>>
>>
Don't play the Konata/Dazzle game. It's deliciously bad.
>>
What Dazzling do you think would be the most loving in a relationship? also why
>>
>>29656462
easily sonata since shes in general the most kind dazzling
>>
>>29656489

>implying sonata isn't just the fake nice girl

she's probably legitimately unintelligent, but I don't think you should sell her short, she's a siren just like the others

she definitely knows how to manipulate people
>>
>>29656462
I don't know why I definitely think adagio is the kinda girl i could settle down with and have a couple of rugrats.
plus the poof is good for the cuddles
>>
>>29656462
sunset
>>
>>29656602

I kind of thought she might be the most loving because she seems like she could be pretty possessive/borderline yandere of the person she's in a relationship with

I could also see the argument that she's just a sociopath and uses people, BUT GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING CUNTS THAT NOT MY HEADCANON
>>
>this wasn't supposed to happen. It was only one time. It just happened so fast.What are the girls gonna.... Oh god what is Anon gonna say? Weve never, please god.......don't let him leave.
>>
>>29656631

WRONG
>>
>>29656702

I think any real man should want to stay and look after his progeny, but that's just me

but this got me thinking how fucking shitty it would be to have a kid who was retarded or had some huge mental/physical deficiency

would seriously be the most depressing shit ever
>>
>>29656797
I think the context is she had a one night stand and she and anon never had sex .
>>
File: shimsham.jpg (61KB, 576x524px) Image search: [Google]
shimsham.jpg
61KB, 576x524px
>>29656782
>>
>>29656826

oh well in that case fuck that slut, I aint raisin someone else's kid
>>
>>29656867

sunset is a pretty top tier waifu, but she doesn't have the edge the dazzlings do
>>
GLORIOUS
>>
>>29656904

wtf is that DSP behind the curtain?
>>
>>29656489

Sonata has the moral grasp and excitability of a child. She was evil because it was fun. Her "nice" moments are just her being cheerful about her vices being catered to. The moment you spoil her fun she goes absolutely murderous. Like in the BotB where she put her murderface on after the Rainbooms started songblocking her.

>>29656797

I understood that the anon implies what >>29656826 said. I'd quite literally kick the whore out of my house.

>but this got me thinking how fucking shitty it would be to have a kid who was retarded or had some huge mental/physical deficiency

Much as I'm against abortion, if my kids had Down syndrome or something similar I'd try to convince my wife to get an abortion. Cause I wouldn't want to live if I had such a handicap, and if I had a single moment of clarity I'd kill myself.
>>
File: 724673.jpg (122KB, 687x757px) Image search: [Google]
724673.jpg
122KB, 687x757px
>>29656898
shimmy is an honorary siren
>>
>>29656967

>Much as I'm against abortion, if my kids had Down syndrome or something similar I'd try to convince my wife to get an abortion. Cause I wouldn't want to live if I had such a handicap, and if I had a single moment of clarity I'd kill myself.

Same here, even if it is your kid, its a literal parasite waste of skin that you sink money into
>>
>>29657014

That too, but I was thinking more along the lines of mercy for my child. I highly treasure mental clarity and people who have real brain problems frighten me. Not as people but as a situation. I wouldn't want that for myself or my loved ones.
>>
>>29656702
Man I honestly don't know what i'd do in this situation as Anon
>>
>>29657156
Be upset that she slept with someone else but not with him.
If you are in a relationship with someone and you haven't had sex with them, yet you're willing to have sex with someone you just met, your relationship is extremely damaged.
>>
>>29656702
If Adagio is going to cuck me. I'll cuck her with one of her sisters and marry the one I chose then have my own family with her so it would remind Adagio everything she could of had while she is living off welfare and raising Tyrone's baby.
>>
>>29657156
>>29657443
>>29657445
>Nonny.. Im sorry about how things went down between you and Adaigo, she usually doesn't do things....like that to people she cares about.
Then I guess she didn't give a damn about me.
> Nonny no no I know she cares about you. After the blowup you guys had she hasn't left my room. All she does is sulk and mumble about how sorry she is and the child--
Don't!.....don't mention that please
>Oh Nonny I can't even imagine how you must feel. if there's anything you need...
Actually there is, would you... Stay here in my room with me tonight. I could really use a friend.
>Oh....gee Nonny I dont.....OK , just let me get changed
Thanks Sonata you don't k ow how much this means to me
> OK brb.
>>
>>29657445

I like how you think.

Aria it is
>>
>>29657057

well you could argue they have a more blissful existence not understanding the world

I mean its not like retards are ever going to deal with existential crises.
>>
>>29658184
>Whenever Adagio stays over you and (chosen siren) move the bed closer to the wall to remind her again this could of been her.
>Years later when you are an old man lying on your deathbed with the Dazzlings still as young as remember.
>You tell Adagio.
"After all these years and betrayal deep down in my heart I love you."
>"R-Really."
"Nah fuck you bitch."
>>
File: 1348383376185.jpg (119KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1348383376185.jpg
119KB, 550x550px
>>29658244
>could of
>>
>>29657902
>no anon...we shouldn't, please I
You're the one on top sonata
>But You're with Adaigo...I
You what? Can't give into the desire we both feel?
>But Adaigo...
Sonata right now, in this moment theres nothing but passion
>Anon.....(this must've been how Adaigo felt with the guy)
Let me show you how much I care.
>............*whisper* sorry Adaigo.....
>>
File: 1436941822782.jpg (164KB, 1014x959px) Image search: [Google]
1436941822782.jpg
164KB, 1014x959px
>>29658382
I miss knighty, his artwork was really charming.

Please continue, I like this kind of story.
>>
>>29658382
i kinda like were this is going although not if this is just anon doing this to be an asshole to adagio
>>
>>29656462
As much as id hate to admit it, Adagio. She would be very possessive and controlling but that would be the case even if she didnt love you. With that being said, shes basically team mom of the dazzlings and would at least make sure your healthy and fed and at most show affection when you most needed it. Just dont expect to leave the house much without her with you.

Aria is my favorite so forgive me thats shes second. At first I thought she would show affection as much as a siren is capable of (when no ones around) but her complete apathy to everything around her leads me to believe otherwise. Even if she was obsessed over you she wouldn't know how to show her emotions and likely suffer self confidence issues. Most likely she'll read any clue to how you feel about her in the negative and basically talk herself out of giving any hint of interest, if the girls dont do it themselves.

Sonata is a special case. Basically what >>29656967 said, shes a child. At best her mental growth was stunted by severe truama, or at worst shes gone completely off the deep end and has regressed to the little girl stage to maintain a sense of neurological balance. She would be the most loving in terms of physical affection but its false love. She'd lose interest you at the first sight of a new plaything, but god help you if YOU decide to brush her off.
Adagios yandere sure but can be reasoned with. There is no reasoning with Sonata.

>>29656631
The only right choice.
>>
>>29656985
That's not how it works.

Also writing.
>>
>>29658189
Different anon but more than you think bud.

I was in the bad kid special ed and our class was next to retard special ed in high school. I had some green i stole from my cousin and wanted to see if weed could fix the retard in one of the 'super bad' tard types i was buddies with.

It was the first time he smoked so i was expecting either tardmageddon or complete couch lock. I was wrong.

We talked a bit while smoking and when the high kicked in it was like i was having a conversation with a normal if a bit quirky person. Fair it might be because i was high too but it was definately different. It was almost like he felt relaxed. Dare i say normal.

When fourth period started and he walked back to his classroom he opened the door and stopped. Tards inside were being tards but this was different.
He realized they were retards. Then he realized HE was a retard. Then he must've figured out the weed was giving him this ephiphony, and realized when the high was over, he'd join them and completely forget what happened. He turned to me with tears in his eyes and hugged me, begging me to take him away from what laid before him. I pushed him off and he fell down to the ground next to the classroom door. Still crying.

I watched for a few minutes. But in no time he returned to his normal bad boy self, and ran into class screaming "I'mmm baauuuccckkk!!"

Shit gives me chills when i think about it.
>>
>>29656702
This scenario just seems OOC to me. It would be more believable if it was Sonata.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/If6HVL4.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>
>>29659571
Out of all of them, Sonata seems like that could happen to her, Adagio would be more careful with actual relationships and Aria would be more likely to use someone hitting on her when she has a boyfriend as a chance to beat up on someone, telling him later for cheap praise.
>>
>>29657443
I suppose if it was any other girl I'd be pretty lit and be willing to cut them off. But the poof tho.
>>
>>29650887
>late as fuck for LaP story times
I'm sorry sempai, I always love dazzling/rgre stuff you write.
Also liked golden opportunities. Sunset is best bacon girl.
>>
>>
File: 1486764296452.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486764296452.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>29658382
>Good morning Adaigo~
What's so good about? My stomach is in knots, I can't keep anything down, and my mate hates me.
>Aww I'm sure Anon still loves you. As a matter of fact just last night he an I were talking and he wouldn't stop taking about you.
Was it anything good?
>Well..... No but at least he's talking right?
Ugh
>C'mon Adaigo just go talk to him. I actually think nows the best time to, you both have a few nights apart to calm down.
What makes you think he's in a talking mood?
>Ummm call it a hunch?
............fine
>Yay the family's back together!
I think I'm going to be sick
>Uh oh
>>
>>29660200
I could see a more fleshed out version of Sonata doing something like this. Whether it was out of respect, fear or stupidity, Sonata seemed to have a genuine draw to Adagio in the movie,
>>
>>29660200
Nice dubs also keep going
>>
>>29660200
>Anon
Aria good morn-- hey! Get your hands off me!
>No! listen here you prick! Adaigo may not have heard what happened last night but I did. Now, I'm willing to chalk this up to your grief and Sonata's stupidity but if I ever catch you and her..... Being too friendly again I'll make sure it's the last time you stick your wick in anything!
What do you care huh?! You know what Adaigo did! Why should I--*slap*
>She made a mistake! but that doesn't give you the go ahead to ram her sister! Use your head you idiot! You still love her don't you?
........Yes but..
>But nothing! You two have a problem, go talk to her, FIX IT
>God you and Adaigo are such idiots.
Alright alright can the insults...I'll go talk to her.
>After you make breakfast
WTF?!
>Consider it a bribery to keep my mouth shut about last night.
You bitch
>Hello I'm Aria, nice to meet you~
>>
File: whats sex anon.gif (406KB, 642x360px) Image search: [Google]
whats sex anon.gif
406KB, 642x360px
>>
File: Perfection.png (49KB, 308x336px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.png
49KB, 308x336px
>>29656702
Yeah man fuck that shit. I'd be gone as soon as she says she slept with another guy let alone was pregnant with his child. Not my seed not my problem. I'll stick with Starlight.
>>
>>29660524
>Sticking with the sjw chick
>Doesn't want his woman to sleep with other men or raise someone else's child

Hahahaha! Cuck! Not only would you raise other men's children, you'd babysit them while Starlight is out getting spitroasted by niggers. They'd get to experience only the good parts of her while you'd have to sit through endless rants about oppressive males and white priviledge.
>>
File: 1416281193356.jpg (10KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416281193356.jpg
10KB, 240x300px
>>29660336
>You bitch
>>Hello I'm Aria, nice to meet you~
Nice
>>
File: aria_blaze_by_thisis913-d7tp6rs.png (350KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aria_blaze_by_thisis913-d7tp6rs.png
350KB, 800x1000px
>>29661190
>240x300
i hope you have the full sized image, friend
>>
>>29661190
That's my girl.
>>29660336
I'm really enjoying this btw.
I really don't know what i'd do as Anon still.
I feel like it would take me a long ass time to get over what adagio did.
We'd probably have to just be friends.
I'd be pretty heart broken to say the least
>>
>>
>>
>>29661240
Thanks, much obliged.
>>
>>29659401

Hmm that's actually really really interesting

thanks for making that post

I've never really thought about drugs and retards together before

but I suppose if anything is going to lay selfawareness on you, that'd be the stuff
>>
>>29656985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTEnnyqA71k
>>
I got more Dazzles, if anyone wants it
>>
>>29662169
>It was late
>The moon was at its apex and the Dazzling household was completely silent
>Your girlfriends were all snuggled up with you on your bed
>Adagio had her arms wrapped around your middle with her face buried into the back of your neck
>Sonata was cuddling her, thankfully not hogging the entire blanket to herself
>For now at least...
>You were holding grump, nuzzling the top of her head while you listened to the sound of her breathing
>Your girls were warm and soft; very much so
>It made it very hard to stay awake in any circumstance
>Usually, if you were in a cuddle pile like this, you'd be out like a light in five minutes unless the girls wanted to fuck before bed
>And, nine times out of ten, you slept like a baby until your alarm started ringing
>But, tonight, something had woken you up from your slumber
>You needed to take a piss
>While this usually wouldn't be a problem for a normal person, one had to be thoughtful about getting out of bed when they were in the middle of a cuddle pile
>Your girls might not have been very light sleepers, but if they did wake up they'd be as grouchy as all hell
>Or worse, they'd pull you back into the bed with that super strength of theirs and wouldn't let go, no matter how much you begged or pleaded
>And that was how people pissed the bed
>But you were somewhat of a veteran of getting out of bed without disturbing any of your girls
>A small shift there loosened Adagio's grip on you, a little wiggle there allowed you to sit up without disturbing anyone
>After that the rest was easy
>Carefully crawling over the girls--making sure to give grump a kiss because she looked so fucking cute when she slept--you hopped off the bed and made your way toward the bathroom
>Your bedroom, like always, was fucking FREEZING, so you went about your business as quickly as possible
>>
>>29662177
"Fucking thermometer... I swear to god I'm gonna tear the thing out of the wall... let's see them make it ten degrees in here then..."
>After you drained the sea dragon, you made a quick trip to the thermometer to turn up the temperature
>When it was high enough that you wouldn’t be shaking like a leaf if you had to get up again, you made your way back toward your bed
>In the darkness you could see that Dagy had moved
>Since she had no one to hold when you departed, poof had decided to turn her affections on Sonata, something which the cobalt girl seemed happy with, since she was hugging her right back
>Aria had rolled onto her back, the blanket pulled down her body just enough so that you could see her breasts
>Though you wanted nothing more than to crawl back under your covers, you stopped a moment to appreciate your girlfriends puppies
>Large but not overly so…
>Her skin was flawless...
>Her areolas the size of quarters...
>...
>Nice...
>With a nod, you crawled into your bed as quietly as you could
>You were navigating over grump, staring at the empty space on the bed with longing, when you felt Aria shift
>Her warm, slender hands reached up and brushed against your sides before making their way to the small of your back
>One moment you were about to lay down and go back to sleep, the next you found yourself on your back with your naked girlfriend straddling you
>...Alrighty then
>"And where the fuck did you go?" grump asked
"I was using the pisser, hon," you replied
>With a sigh, Aria flopped herself down on top of you
>One of her hands began playing with your hair while she affectionately nipped at your collarbone
>You shivered, your hands sliding down to her hips and giving them a squeeze
>>
>>29662183
>Aria hummed, pressing more of her weight down onto you
>She rubbed her tits against your chest, letting you feel her hard nips
>"I was having a good dream until you went and woke me up," she said, letting her lovebites wander up to your neck
"If I didn't get up you'd have had a lot more to worry about than waking up when you didn't want to," you said, offering more of your neck
>Aria slowly slid up your body
>She took her time, making sure that no part of your throat was left unkissed
>You occupied yourself with squeezing her legs and butt, enjoying the feeling of her muscles tensing and relaxing at your touch
>Sweet God Almighty did you love grump’s lower body
>You loved all of her, but you especially loved everything below her belly button
>Another shiver ran through you as she began nipping and kissing the space where your neck and jaw met
>A hum escaped her as you spread her cheeks apart and slapped them together
>Your exhaustion was a thing of the past
>You were wide awake now
>Wide awake and getting harder by the second
>Aria, feeling Anon Jr. stirring, started to grind her hips against your lap
>"Do you wanna know what I was dreaming about, Anon?" she asked, her bites and kisses becoming more aggressive the higher she went
>You squirmed, your fingers digging into her flesh
"What were you dreaming about, grump?"
>You twitched as she bit you a little harder than you would have liked
>Your cock throbbed, slapping against her cheeks
>That one was going to leave a mark in the morning...
>Aria grinned, her purple eyes peering down at you
>"Do you really want to know?" she asked, before planting her lips on yours
>Without hesitation, you returned the kiss
>Like always, grump’s mouth tasted sweet
>Her tongue was an aggressive little thing, trying to beat yours around so that she could have her way with your mouth
>Of course you resisted, fighting with her until she broke the kiss with a gasp
>>
>>29662191
"What the hell's gotten into you?" you asked, giving her ass a squeeze. "Sonata's usually the playful one in the bedroom."
>Your question earned you another bite, causing your hardening cock to throb
>"Sonata can't get you screaming like I can," Aria replied with her usual confidence
>That had you chuckling
"We both know that Sonata can get you, me, and Dagy screaming anyway she wants."
>Aria sat up fully in your lap, the blanket falling away to reveal her perfect, beautiful body
>You bit your lip as you felt your cock slide in the crack of her ass
>"Her ass isn't as big as mine though, is it?" grump purred, wiggling her hips in a way that had you curling your toes
>Don't moan...
>Don't moan...
>If you moan it'll wake the other girls up...
"N-not, it isn’t."
>Aria's grin widened
>She flexed her glutes, enveloping your length with warmth and flesh
>You bit your lip, your hips jerking
>Anon Jr. throbbed, coating Aria’s crack with your pre
>Grump, feeling this, let out a triumph giggle
>Leaning, down, she gave you another kiss
>"I had a dream about you putting that big cock of yours inside of me until your nuts were empty," she whispered
>...
>Wew...
>Lifting her hips, she reached down and grabbed your cock
>Giving it a few loving strokes, she traced your cockhead against her pussy
>You could feel the heat coming off of her mound, feel how slick she had become
>It had you throbbing even harder, your hips rolling in your eagerness
>"And look at I have here. You're all hard and I'm nice and wet. It's a dream come true, huh?"
>Your hips bucked
>Wew...
>It looked like you weren't getting any more sleep tonight...
>Grinning from ear to ear, grump covered your mouth with a hand as she lowered herself down onto you
>No more foreplay was required
>She was ready, and your dick was hard enough to beat a medium-sized midget to death with
>Tightness, wetness, and warmth greeted your member as it slid inside of your girlfriend
>>
>>29662199
>You groaned into her hand, your eyes slipping closed
>Right off the bat, this felt different from when the two of you usually fucked
>She felt wetter, her walls had a texture that you had never felt before
>It felt great, amazing
>This didn’t feel like anything you had ever experienced with the other girls
>It wasn't until she had taken you down to the hilt that you realized why
>You weren't wearing a condom
>You were fucking your girlfriend bareback
>...
>Oh shit...
>Your eyes snapped open to see grump playing with a tit
"Aria," you hissed, after pulled her hand away. "Let me grab a--"
>Before you could finish your sentence, the hand was once again pressed against your mouth
>"Shush, just enjoy the feeling," Aria said, giving your cheek a kiss. "Just let your Aria ride your cock until you cum."
>Slowly, she raised herself up
>Though you were still squirming, you couldn't help but groan again as her cunny squeezed your bare length
>You had never gone bareback with any of the girls
>Adagio had always insisted that you used condoms
>Never in your life would you have expected that a thin layer of rubber made sex feel that different
>Aria chuckled
>"Doesn't it feel nice not to wear those silly condoms?" she asked, lifting herself up until just your tip was inside of her before lowering herself back down. "I know it feels good for me. I can feel every bump and vein on you now~"
>Your hips bucked as her inner walls squeezed your length
>It felt good
>It felt so good, in fact, that you were having a hard time controlling yourself, even though, in the back of your mind, your more sensible self was screaming to get this crazy girl off of you
>There was a reason that you always wore condoms when you fucked
>You could get these girls pregnant
>Even though you had a hard time believing it, sirens had little problem having children with most races
>Pony, diamond dog, gryphon; it didn't matter
>>
>>29662204
>As long as it had a hole or pole to breed they could, and would, get pregnant from it
>In fact, if what Adagio said was true, the sirens were so fertile that birth control didn't work on them
>Even though you weren’t a pony or a diamond dog or anything else from Equestria, you had no desire to tempt fate, and neither did the other girls
>Until now it seemed
"A-Aria..."
>Aria began to pick up the pace, licking and biting and kissing as she rode you
>"Yeah. Say my name, Anon," she said, nuzzling the side of your neck. "Say my name while you give me a baby~"
>Your cock throbbed again
>Even though she really wasn't moving that fast you could feel that familiar ticklish sensation building up
>This was bad...
>This was really, really bad...
>Still squirming, you watched as your girlfriend sat up
>Grabbing your thighs, Aria rode you a little harder, her breast bouncing each time she hilted you
>It was a lovely sight, and for a second you couldn't help but forget why you were being so fussy
>Aria, seeing you faltering, grabbed your hands and guided them to her breasts
>"Don't hold anything back, Nonny," she purred. "Fill me up~"
>You throbbed again as you played with her boobs
>In the middle of you rolling her nipples in between your pointer finger and thumb your more rational side woke back up
>Come on man!
>Get ahold of yourself!
>You tried to pull your hands away, but Aria simply placed her hands on top of yours and gave her tits a squeeze
>She moved quicker, wet, meaty sounds filling the air
>You could see the pleasure on Aria's red face
>Her breathing was becoming ragged, and her movement were becoming jerkier and more needy
>She might have been enjoying riding bareback as much as you...
>"I can feel you throbbing, Nonny. Are you going to cum already?" she asked. "Does it feel that good?"
>You gritted your teeth and shut your eyes
"A-Aria... we really shouldn't--"
>>
>>29662218
>Grump silenced you with a kiss, cupping your face with her hands and looking at you with those pretty purple eyes of hers
>That ticklish sensation began to build
>With some alarm, you realized that you weren’t going to last much longer
>You were fucked...
>In more ways than one...
>"Just a little more, Nonny," Aria said, as something began moving on the edge of your vision. "Just a little--"
>An inhuman scream filled the air, shaking the windows and the walls
>Two glowing red orbs flashed to life in the darkness
>"ARIA!"
>You and grump yelped
>Your cock twitched hard in terror, which almost made you blow your load
>Fucking shit!
>Poof was awake!
>Your alpha, snarling like some kind of demon, grabbed grump by the hair
>You and Aria screamed in terror as she lifted her bodily into the air
>Somehow, by the grace of god, she managed to do this without breaking your dick in the process
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ARIA?!" poof demanded as grump kicked and thrashed, panic as clear as day on her face
>"I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!"
>"THEN WHY ARE YOU FUCKING MY MALE WITHOUT A CONDOM?!"
>"I WASN'T! HE'S WEARING A RUBBER RIGHT-OW!"
>"DON'T YOU LIE TO ME!"
>Since you weren't a stupid man, you rolled toward the edge of the bed where Sonata, wide-eyed and confused, was cowering
>Nope…
>Nopenopenopenope…
>You weren’t dying today...
>"WERE YOU TRYING TO HAVE A LITTER BEFORE ME, YOU FUCKING PUP?!"
>"I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! THIS WAS ALL ANON'S IDEA! THE SLUT MADE ME DO IT!"
>...
>Well fuck you too, grump...
>Snarling, Dagy tossed Aria through the air like a rag doll
>>
File: 1485500502553.jpg (253KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
1485500502553.jpg
253KB, 1200x812px
>>29662226
>You and lil blue grimaced as she hit the wall with a solid thud and slumped to the ground
>"I'M GOING TO REMIND YOU WHY I'M THE ALPHA IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU LITTLE WEASEL!"
>In the blink of an eye, Aria hopped to her feet and ran out of the room
>"I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY!"
>Roaring, Adagio leapt after her
>"GET BACK HERE SO I CAN TEAR YOUR ARMS OFF!"
>She disappeared out of the room
>Several seconds after she did so you could hear the sounds of things breaking and Aria screaming
>...
>Welp...
>You tried to tell her...
>Sonata, shaking, wrapped her arms around you
>"Nonny what happened?" she asked
>The wall shook as something slammed against it
>Your couch if you had to guess
"Aria was fucking me bareback."
>"OWOWOWOWOWO! DON'T SQUEEZE MY TITS LIKE THAT!"
>"I'LL SQUEEZE THEM HOWEVER I WANT TO! NOW HOLD STILL!"
>"NO! NOT THE ROLLING PIN!"
>Sonata nodded as Aria screamed again, quickly calming down
>This wasn’t the first time that Aria and Adagio had fought
>This WAS the first time that grump had tried this shit though...
>"Oh... okay..."
>One of her hands slid down to your still hard cock
>Apparently, the threat of death didn't dissuade your little soldier
>"Do you want me to jerk you off?" lil blue offered, wrapping her fingers around your length
>You watched with some irritation as a chair was thrown past your open bedroom door
>The mess those two made was going to take forever to fucking clean up...
>Covering your face with a hand, you nodded
"...Yeah, sure. I was almost done anyway. After I finish I can go out there and stop them from killing each other..."
>>
>>29662237
Alright, I'm done
>>
>>29660336
>.......
>.......
Well?
>Well what?
Explain yourself!
Anon what more can I say? I went to the club and started dancing, this guy started flirting with me so I thought I'd bleed him for all his money, you know, the usual.
So you bang him?!
>You know that's not how I operate. One minute he's under my spell and I'm taking his wallet. The next minute he's got me against the bathroom wall---
I get it I get it!
>Well yes you know the rest.
You're supposed to be the siren here aren't you?
>Anon what do you want me to say!!! I'm sorry I can't take back what happened. But I love you, you're my mate and nothing will ever change that.
Was he you're first?
>I'm not gonna answer that.
Then we're done talking. I'll be packed up by the end of the week.
> Wait................yes......He was my first.
Well congrats on losing your V-card in a bathroom. I'm sure it's a highlight.
>Screw you!
I've been wanting you to since we became exclusive! Look I know your a siren, so I know flirting is in your nature. But that didn't excuse what you did. And you can't say he raped you because you said he was under your spell. You told me a siren that mates with someone is a very serious thing, that you're making someone as very important to you. So for you to do that with a stranger, I just don't know what to think. For God's sake Adaigo you have him you're V-card! That was mine MINE!! And now you're carrying his little bastard.
>Anon.....
Just. I need to think, I'll be home.....Whenever.
>I still love you.
Not enough though * door slam*
>Anon......Dear God I want it to be yours. What have I done......
>>
>>29662291
Hell yea I'm glad your back writing more dazzle friendo
>>
>>29662237
Wew lad
>>
>>29647483
Are you guys in love with the Dazzling's?
>>
>>29662630
Am I in love with the Dazzling's what?
>>
File: abWMuD4.png (85KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
abWMuD4.png
85KB, 440x440px
>>29662630
of course
>>
>>29662685
bodies or their souls?
>>
>>29662237
>>29662291
This is the Dazzle love I needed. Thanks anons.
>>
>>29647483
I love the dynamism of this picture, even if the shading makes Adagio's feet appear off in their placement.
>>
>>29662291
Well you shouldn't fucked that Chad ya poofy slut. Now I'm going to breed one of your sisters and marry her just to spite you.
>>
>>29662291
>Adaigo please, its been 3 weeks you have to eat more.
I'm not hungry..
>but the baby....
I don't care about it sonata.
>but its your first one, you cant just self abort.
If it'll get Anon back then so be it.
>Adaigo I've never seen you like this.
You've never been in love.
>..............
Sonata I know you care but just please.......just let me do this.
>Adagio it could kill you if your this underweight!
Its worth it....for anon.
>I think I'm gonna be sick.
You've been getting sick for the past week. You need to throw those old tacos out.
>yea..... The tacos......that's what it is.
Just go tajke care of that Sonata, I need to be alone for this.
>OK..........
>>
>>29663692
>yea..... The tacos......that's what it is.
fuuuck
>>
>>29660336
its pretty shit senpai
>>
>>29663692
>When you're fugged by the guy you love only because one of your sisters, who you live with, cheated on him
I'm starting to feel worse for Sonata than either Adagio or Anon.
>>
>>29662237
Based Sonata.
>>
>>29663692
>Anon!
Sonata what are you doing out here? It late.
>Nonny, you need to come home. Like right now.
Sonata I don't know if that's such a great idea.
>Please? Adaigo is beginning to act weird. She's lost weight! She said she's abortting the baby which is really bad the first time for a siren.
What do you mean?
>it could make her sterile....
.........sonata
>please Nonny? The house is so cold without you. And not only that, I'm......*sniff*
Sonata don't cry, I hate that
>Nonny what we did that night. It was really bad...
Adaigo found out?
>No I don't think I'd be standing here if that was the case.
So what's the issue? I'm I sure things will return to normal soon enough.
>Nonny you don't understand, I'm...........I'm...
Yes Sonata.
>I'm.... Really just worried about Adaigo please just come home I need...I mean she really needs you.
Its really that bad huh?
>you have no idea. I'm really scared Nonny
OK I'll stop by after work OK? But i want you to head straight home, you don't look well.
>OK Nonny
>>
>>29664178
Methinks this won't end well.
>>
File: 1439519810874.png (435KB, 658x764px) Image search: [Google]
1439519810874.png
435KB, 658x764px
>>29664178
>>it could make her sterile....
Sounds like a bonus to me. She could sleep around as much as she wanted without consequence then.

I'm going to be honest, if you ever take a cheater back you deserve to be miserable for the rest of your life. I'd also cut her sisters out of my life as well since they obviously would never stop trying to get me to take back an unfaithful cheater.
>>
>Anon help, I'm getting flushed down the toilet!
>>
>>29664178
he needs to let her down gently
>>
Who the fuck is "Adaigo"?
>>
>>29664178
Imagine most of this could of been avoided by using a condom or even a fucking morning after pill

Pretty good. Please keep going!!

>>29662243
I also love how different this tone is
Sonata is my nigga
Pls do one more about adagio
>>
>>29664679
Its an inside joke.

When i first watched RR I thought her name was Adiago.
>>
>>29664178
Well you're just hitting home runs left and right, huh Anon?
>>
>>29664178
>So you're the anon Adagio won't shut the fuck up about? Not much to look at if you ask me.
What? Who the fuck are... You.
>Woah, hold your horses there friend. Im not -that- guy. Although if it makes you feel any better he came down with a severe case of not living yesterday. Mind if i sit down?
I'm kinda busy here, -friend-. I have a family emergenc-
>I know. And believe me, its quite an emergency. But me and you need to have a little talk before you cock things up any more then they are.
Fine. You have my attention. Who are you again?
>Name's not important. But for the sake of conversation, im a siren myself. Their son to be exact.
Oh really? Prove it, then.
>You wanna see my members card? Here. 750 carrots of 'fuck me its heavy'. Happy there bud?
Anybody can buy a glass novelty gem and a necklace. That doesn't prove anything.
>For fucks sake, you want me to sing, asshole? Because thats what i wanted to do instead of waste my time trying to convince you the old fashioned way. But i have a feeling you wouldnt like that.
Fine, im all ears. Just make it quick, i still have to finish up before i leave.
>Already taken care of. In case you haven't noticed.
>Look bud, I'll cut to the chase. You need to go back to Adagio. Yes, she fucked up and you have every right to be pissed. And truth be told, id take the first ticket to fuck town and never look back. But she needs you right now.
Did Aria put you up to this? Because if she-
>As far as my mothers are concerned, I'm still in Milwaukee knee deep in cocaine and thai hookers.
... Im still thinking about it. She really hurt me and its apparent by her lack of judgement i dont mean shit to her. Do you have any idea what thats like?
>Bud you're acting like you're the first person Tyrone cucked out of a relationship. Sirens are naturally sensual beings. Shit i wouldn't be here if it wasnt for sirens being sirens.
Oh? Do tell.
>>
>>29665176
There are only two ways this can go. Only one of which is the good ending.

Go full "True Freedom" ending from Catherine on our asses
>>
>>29665176
>Aria found somebody, my dad. Fell head over heels for the poor bastard. And from what he told me, he loved her too.
But...
>But he didnt like the others and they knew it. Over time she spend more and more time with ol daddyo instead of her sisters. Sonata herself was terrified the guy would break up the brood.
>So she fucked him. Loudly. Aria didnt even have a chance to suck his dick. And if that wasnt enough, Sonata was pregnant with me. And aria was piiiissed.
Thats quite a story. How did they handle it?
>Long story short Aria broke down, Sonaynay told Dagi he raped both of them and pops got the fuck outta dodge. All in the span of a week.
What?! How dare you accuse Sonata of that!
>Oh really? Look bud, gem or no gem, sirens are evil little sluts. And you quite literally fucked yourself into a shit sandwich with two youngins on the way. Oh by the way Sonatas pregnant.
Oh no.
>Oh yes. History repeats itself. Not so high and mighty now aren't cha?
I... No... Oh my god, i have to go.
>Not quite yet bud. I need you to understand something first.
That you or Aria is gonna kill me and im a piece of shit who can't throw the first stone?
>Close. Revenge is sweet yes. And between you and me Adagio deserves every slice of humble pie shes not eating right now. But the only thing that heals the heart is forgiveness.
>Grass grows, sun shines, birds fly, and sirens fuck. And believe me them three are not having a good time without their gems, because instead of fucking, their the ones being fucked. They need you. They all need you. Now more than ever.
>So find it in your heart to forgive her. I was over a thousand miles away when you broke up with her and i felt that shit. Thats never happened before. She was terrified of losing you.
B-but that doesnt change w-what she-
>>
>>29665331
>Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with hatred in your heart or do you want to run back to her, hug her, whisper sweet nothings in her ears and te ll her everything's alright?
You're right. I cant stand this anymore. I thought I wanted to be alone, but all i want right now is to be with her. I need to go.
>Alrighty then. Just one more thing.
Whats that?
>If you tell any one of them in was here ill make sure a caramel baby and a cucked Dagi will be the second worst thing to happen to you today.

Just for clarification, im not the original writefag.
>>
File: 1488105327614.jpg (129KB, 898x710px) Image search: [Google]
1488105327614.jpg
129KB, 898x710px
>>29665331
Come on Anon make the right choice.
The pink choice.
>>
>>29665337
>anon is a cuck
nah senpai
>>
>>29665337
I like it but your greens tone is a far cry from the other writefag. Also your OCs kind of a dick.
>>
File: 8834538583458.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
8834538583458.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>29665443
>it's another lolsorandumb self-insert comic by you-know-who
>>
>>29665337
>Anon raising Tyrone's little bastard.
Nah fampai. Though anon should at the least hook up with sonata and take responsibility
>>
>>29665451
Danmaku-man makes some of the most unf worthy Dazzles.
>>
>>29665783
Not necessarily, it looks like Adagio is planning on aborting Siren-style. Whatever happens next should be considered 'punishment' enough if that happens. I'm taking the viewpoint she screwed up dealing with Tyrone and she does care for Anon so she should be forgiven.
Would still advise keeping tabs on her and if she 'screws up' again...
>>
>>29659401

You're all heart...
>>
>>29664178
*click. Crreeeaakkkkk*

I guess everyone asleep
>Not everyone Romeo
Jesus fuck Aria!!!!
>Not so loud jerkoff you wanna wake the whole house.
Aria what are you doing up? Its like 3am?
>I do some of my best work in the dead of the night
What being a bitch?
>Here's my card. I do birthdays, bar mitzvahs, corporate meetings, and weddings.
Whatever, look is Adaigo--
>she's sleeping in her room, she's had a very bad night.
Yea Sonata told me before I went to work, did Adaigo really....?
> So that's where she ran off too. An yea she self aborted. Nasty stuff too. Don't really blame Sonata for leaving once it got started.
Oh.....well Is there anything I can do?
>I'm guessing since the child is no longer an issue your suddenly ready to talk and work things out?
Aria please don't make this any more difficult than it already is.
>Just saying what it looks like........Well loom she's in her room but there's some things you should know, first off she's gonna be very moody. Sirens our age really shouldn't be aborting children. That's usually reserved for the older sirens. Adaigo a little older so she could handle it, barely. But for Sonata or I its downright deadly. Secondly if you're not gonna work it out with her I suggests not going in there. She chose you as her mate and you regetting her in this state could really set her off. And finally. You need to clean the garbage can out and dump the bags, I'm not touching anymore of her waste.
Aria....youre seriously doing this right now?
>And don't forget to wash the can doing with bleach or else its attract seagulls.
You are a real fucking bitch you know that?
>Please call with 24 hrs to cancel or change any appointments. Thank you for shopping at Aria Industries~
>>
>>>/d/7287662
>tfw your favourite dazzling will never lovingly milk the seed out of you like this

C-Can I have a Sonata edit at least?
>>
>>29666406
Man aria had better been giving adagio shit at some point.
Anon and adagio are both wrong in this situation. But adagio started it
>>
>>29666406
This is gonna end with Adagio and anon making up, then Sonata finding out she's pregnant. Calling it now.
>>
>>29667417
Think sonata already knows she's pregnant and is just keeping it a secret from everyone
>>
>>29667417
>>29667503
aria knows too
>>
>>29667635
>spineless pussy
really nigga
sonata didn't desire to get dragged down with anon and adagio
>>
>>29666406
.....how you holding up
>Anon you came back.
Yea I'm back
>I have good news.
Yea Aria and Sonata already gave me the details
>You see anon? I always figure a way out.
Hmph you do have a knack for it, however Adagio I still can't forgive the fact you cheated on me.
>Anon please---
I'm not hear to argue don't worry. I'm here to...we where we go from here.
>Well back to the way things were right?
No Adaigo thus was a very serious breach of trust. I still love you but I need to see you change if I'm going to continue being your mate.
>Anon I swear upon my honor as a siren and more so your mate I will never do anything to hurt you again.
I'll just have to take you word for it
>lay down with me anon. Let me show you.
Adaigo we really shouldn't
>im not trying to have sex with you. At least not yet, my body is still recovering. I want to show you something.
.....OK
>OK now hold me, like you used to. Ow! Not so hard dammit!
Sorry
>that's better. Now I just need you to listen. This is something I did whenever you fell asleep. I was too embarrassed to do it any other time.
(Is she glowing? No its just her gem, but the light...its so calming. )
> (singing)
(I've never heard her sing in this language before.
I don't even recognize where's it from. Its so beautiful...)
>(singing concludes) that my peoples language. Its the song a siren sings when she's in love. Its also so super embarrassing so please don't tell the girls you heard me sing it.
I never knew you could sing THAT well
>were called sirens for a reason.
I appreciate the gesture but you really need to rest
>are you gonna stay here tonight?
After that I don't think I could ever leave
>I love you Anon
And I care deeply for you
>hmph I'll take it for now, goodnight
Yea goodnight.
Sorry for the long gaps everyone. Juggling work and this. I'm almost done and I'll start posting quicker. Keep the thread alive , be back soon
>>
File: 1488167943386.png (181KB, 729x603px) Image search: [Google]
1488167943386.png
181KB, 729x603px
>>29667786
This is where shit goes down right?
>>
Who's the idiot that killed the discord?
>>
File: 1473809189199.png (284KB, 1024x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1473809189199.png
284KB, 1024x1201px
>>29667786
>Grammarly.com
This might be useful for you.
>>
>>29667925
Its not my first language sorry
>>
>>29667925
Don't bully the write fag
>>29667940
I updated the invite link when I made the thread. Idk if that has anything to do with it
I guess the dude spamming porn this morning just deleted the discord some how
>>
>>29668067

No, I deleted the Discord because some moron decided to invite a whole bunch of spambots.

I'm not bringing it back. Someone else can if they want to.
>>
>>29660370
>what's sex anon
God fucking dammit
can't unsee
>>
>>29667940

Does it have trafiic? And does it have people who aren't posting here?
>>
>>29668222
Rip
It's Not like we ever used it anyway
>>
>>29668222
I would have done so, but >>29668431 is right, that server was completely dead 99.9% of the time.

I'd make one myself if anyone would actually care enough to post in it. But nah. I don't think it'll take off any further than the one that just died, so I probably won't even bother.
>>
>>29662237

Please more of Aria trying to usurp Adagio! It's sexy and hilarious!
>>
>>29667239
>Both Wrong
>>
>>29668356
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DYKESHIT

I LOVE IT
>>
>>29669677
Having sex with sonata
While thinking to your self this mist of been the same feeling adagio had
>>
>>29669243
Pls
>>
Sonata is so dumb and ugly
>>
>>29671352
Shut up you fucking bacon haired donkey.
There's a reason why you don't have your own general
>>
Full Res:
https://derpibooru.org/1387367
Curse you file size limit.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1387320
>>
>>29671550
>>29671554
Wheres the blue one?
>>
>>29671505
??? ???
>>29650958
>>
>>29671789

"Running scared through endless night
Too afraid to put up a fight
They shackle her wrists
It's too late to resist
Scanned for weapons and transmitters
Sold at auction to the highest bidder
That's the way it goes
Now you know"

Damn, can't upload.
https://www.derpibooru.org/783839
>>
>>29672020
>https://www.derpibooru.org/783839
This pic makes me sad.
>>
>>29672118

Auschwitz mode Aria can fit through cracks and under doors. The wings are purely aesthetic because she's blown away whenever it's windy.

>>29672139

Yeah me too. But you can always write up a story about a daring rescue mission by breaking into the top bidder's mansion, or by pretending to be a bidder yourself, or using PETA/Greenpeace/whatever group of idiots to storm the place. Maybe BLM too, and escape while everyone is looting the place clean.
>>
>>29670649
?
>>
File: 1488780186970.gif (71KB, 517x396px) Image search: [Google]
1488780186970.gif
71KB, 517x396px
>>29667786
Where the fuck is the writefag!!!
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 202x249px
>>29667786
> (Violent vomiting)
Shit shit Shit, hold your head up idiot!
>Arrriaaa I'm scared
Yea id be to if I pregnant from someone else's mate.
>I didn't----(more vomiting)
Fuck at least aim for the bowl!!
>What am I gonna do Aria? If Adaigo finds out...
She kill ya I know but we're gonna settle this now
>(Vomits)
After your done worshipping the porcelain throne
>Aria I don't want to get rid of it...I'll die.
No shit which is why we're gonna put this all out in the open. We're gonna tell them.
>What?!
Keep your voice down!
> Aria have you lost it!
Listen short, blue, and skanky. Any other time Adaigo would rip out your damn uterus, but right now she can barely move. So, we tell her and Anon first thing in the morning. She won't have the energy to act.
>Aria....
Or you can just hide it, live in the forest and call your woodwoman because if you wait till Adaigo is back at 100%; well let just say I'm not taking that level of violence for anyone.
>Will you be there with me?
So will green gullible so you'll be fine, I think.
>I'm scared but I don't want to lose my first child either.
Sonata you really put yourself in the viper pit. I wouldn't want to be you right now.
>I was just trying to keep the peace. I didn't mean for this to happen.
I know you idiot. I know
>>
>>29672473
Sonata didn't deserve to get dragged down with anon and adagio
>>
File: 1487916214920.jpg (148KB, 868x624px) Image search: [Google]
1487916214920.jpg
148KB, 868x624px
>>29672653
Well she DID sleep with Anon
>>
>>29665750
Yeah, and I had enough.
Like, for real.
>>
File: 1489368802206.jpg (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1489368802206.jpg
33KB, 256x256px
>>29670014
We Dykeshit general now.

We're gonna give /nst/ a run for their money.
>>
>>29672717

Well it's hard to get better when you're surrounded by a bunch of asskissers who praise everything you do rather than point out mistakes and give advice. Why don't you give her some feedback?

>>29672752

Yes let's do that. I'm tired of all this green and fun. Drama and forced shit is so much better.
>>
>>29672813
I think the problem is that the ass kisser to critic ratio is too small. That and when someone legit tries to give her criticism good or bad her fans will go after you like rabid wolverines. I should know Ive actually interacted with both parties.
>>
>>29672976
Ive always thought her art was like oatmeal with brown sugar. Kinda bland, I personally don't have anything to say about it. Though I could do without self inserts.
>>
>>29672976

I just pmed her directly and politely with feedback, and told her she's surrounded by a bunch of sycophants too. I had no problem this way.

>her fans will go after you like rabid wolverines.

I don't have much of a name in the fandom and I do enjoy conflict with people I don't hold in high regard, so I can't relate.
>>
Gentle bump to wake the thread nicely. OI WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKEEEEERS!
>>
>>29674576
Aqua TV Show Show
>>
File: highfive.png (443KB, 1280x1234px) Image search: [Google]
highfive.png
443KB, 1280x1234px
>>29672752
>>
>>
>>29675422
yas queen slay
>>
>>29674897
Sunset's legs are looking a bit...long.
>>
>>29674557

>tfw you return to your wives and daughter after a days-long treasure hunt with your pony adventurer buddies
>You fought an undead necromantic king that threatened to poison the underground water currents and raise the fresh dead as zombies
>But you tell your family nothing so as not to scare them and instead pretend that you were away guarding a merchant caravan
>The pouch of bits and a foreign bauble you bought on your way home is all the proof you need to convince them
>>
File: 1464761370632.jpg (1023KB, 1576x4264px) Image search: [Google]
1464761370632.jpg
1023KB, 1576x4264px
>>29676368
They are her best asset.
>>
>>29676368

It's all fucking wrong if you see the original pic. Sunset seems like she was traced right out of an anime.
>>
>>29672752
i want to cum inside dykeshit
>>
>>29676728
Eww
>>
File: 1489624991709.jpg (158KB, 563x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489624991709.jpg
158KB, 563x516px
Guys BG9 just committed suicide.
>>
>>29677903
Don't kid about that man
>>
>>29677917
http://pastebin.com/TMDrhYuG
He's not.
>>
>>29677917
I'm not look at his pastebin. I hope to god I am wrong.
>>
File: 1439617891698.jpg (29KB, 480x494px) Image search: [Google]
1439617891698.jpg
29KB, 480x494px
>>29677922
>http://pastebin.com/TMDrhYuG
the fuck?
>>
>>29677922
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: 1489638848403.png (50KB, 675x547px) Image search: [Google]
1489638848403.png
50KB, 675x547px
>>29677903
>>29677922
No....
>>
>>29678004
>>29677934
>>29677927
>>29677922
>>29677917
>>29677903
... Maybe he changed his mind, maybe someone found him before it was too late...
We won't know unless his bin stays unaltered for the next few months, giving possible hospital recovery time.
>>
>>29678077
Hi BG9
>>
>>29678077
Happy, I swear to god if you blow your brains out!
>>
>>29678077
>>29678119
You still owe me peppers on outpost!
>>
>>29678199
>>29678119
>>29678083
You people barking up the wrong tree.
Does anyone know where he lives?
He might still be at the 'planning to do it' stage depending on how
>>29677903
found out.
>>
>>29678077
>>29677922
I hope he's okay. I wish there was some sort of to find out if this is real or fake
>>
>>29677922
Damn there's a story on his pastebin that's ongoing about anon killing himself and going to equestia.

http://pastebin.com/mfaKpb1F

I really hope this isn't some kinda joke
I really hope he's alright
>>
>>29678213
He might be playing everfree outpost or pony town? maybe?
>>
>>29678255
Maybe, but that was quite a heavy post, made quite recently. He's considering it at least, considering he posted that.
If we have no lines of communication to inform the people around him/him not to do it, the best we can hope for is he changes his mind or is found quickly and has chosen a method treatable by a hospital.
Hopefully he is alive.
>>
>>29678318
didn't he post a his twitch stream here a long time ago.
I'm trying to find it
>>
>>29656489
People still making the dumb=nice mistake.
Honestly, have you never met an evil bitch who was also dumb as a rock?
>>
>>29678503
We have, but we don't like to talk about Social Justice Warriors.
>>
Have we explored every possible combination of things and Dazzles yet?
>>
File: Neat.jpg (23KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
23KB, 400x324px
>>29677903
>>29677922
We'll see if it's real or not.
>>
File: 1422734026394.png (587KB, 886x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1422734026394.png
587KB, 886x1024px
>>29678004
>>29677934
>>29677927
>>29677922
>>29677917
>>29677903
>>29679209
>>29678318
>>29678328
Reading this hurt. Its almost like losing a friend you never knew you had and you could have helped...jesus what a way to wake up.
>>
...Something about all this doesn't stick. Isn't BG9 supposed to be a girl? Didn't she have private communication with a few dazzlefags? And in my experience people on the brink of suicide reach to their friends before they kill themselves.
>>
>>29677903
At least he finished something
:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 490x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 490x471px
>>29679391
Savage
>>
Hey, recently got my hands on pic related.
What's the deal with the unicorn art on the bottom?
Will Sonata and Aria be available in the future?
>>
>>29679663

I'm so damn jelly. Minis never saw a release here.

>Will Sonata and Aria be available in the future?

Time will tell. If they do get released then I much rather they're all in their more recognizable outfits.
>>
>>29679663
There will be no Aria and Sonata minis.
>>
>>29679720
That been confirmed? I mean with this years line up we didn't see them but doesnt mean we wont get them at all. Hell we didnt even get a little hint of LoE figures.
>>
>>29679973

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T PANIC!
The other guy is just doing the smart thing and expecting disappointment.
Hasbro has displayed a measure of marketing awareness the past few years. Let's take the transformers fandom for example. Instead of making a product and trying to promote it like other companies do, Hasbro looked at it's already available consummer base and designed the toys they wanted instead of making toys and then trying to convince fans that that's what they want.

Let's not kid ourselves, a sizable (read:economically viable) part of the transformers fandom is nostalgic manchildren with money and no parental supervision. Rather than try to convince them to buy RiD transformers, Hasbro made Combiner Wars and Titans Return. These are lines with characters, aesthetics and gimmicks that strongly appeal to the nostalgia. They are the most direct example of member berries I can recall. They sold quite well and Hasbro didn't even have to advertise them. It saved money.

EqG and the minis are another example. Hasbro didn't create EqG and then tried to create demand. It created EqG because humanization was a big thing among the adult fans. There WAS a demand already. And since the adult part of the fandom is "male toy collectors" there was a demand for action figures. Toys that are posable and more character accurate.

With all the sirenfaggotry on the internet, and spamming of background nobodies (like they did in the CW and TR lines) in the minis toyline, it's very likely that we'll see more siren minis. But you know..."Expect disappointment and you won't be disappointed".
>>
So is BG9 dead or not?
>>
>>29680321
We don't know for sure.
>>
>>29680321
No he just wants attention. Look how he got both the shimmer thread and this thread to completely drop everything and focus on him. He's no doubt creaming his pants over all the attention.
>>
>>29680337

Yeah I think the same, but the thought of making light of an ill person's real suicide doesn't sit well with me so I'd like to know what happened before I make a judgement.
>>
I'm not really a regular of these threads, but the OP image >>29647483 made me want to write a short thing.

>You don’t think you’ll be able to outrun them much longer.
>Your legs burn with lactic acid, your calves are starting to cramp and your regular breathing is more and more regressing into panicked gasps for air.
>Dreading the moment when your body will finally give out or one of your ridiculously high-heeled shoes decides to trip you up and send you face first into the dirt, you throw a quick look over your shoulder.
>It’s dark, but even in the murky, inky twilight of your surroundings you can make out the ominous glow of red at the edge of your vision; two pairs of angry eyes informing you that your pursuers are still hot on your trail.
>Tears start to sting in the corners of your eyes, the grim, stomach-turning realization of your imminent defeat worming its way into your mind with sharp claws.
>They do not tire, nor will they lose your scent, their whole existence is reduced to the desire of burrowing their rows upon rows of razor-sharp, blood-pinked teeth into your soft, warm flesh, to taste your blood and leave your mangled and broken body for the scavengers.
>And it’s only a poor consolation that the two furious beasts about to rip you to pieces are the two last people in the world you consider your friends.
>Although you can’t remember their names anymore.
>You don’t remember what happened.
>You don’t even know how long you’ve been running for.
>Hours?
>Days?
>Years?
>You honestly couldn’t tell.
>You only know that you have to keep running unless you want to find out what it feels to be on the wrong end of the food chain.
>With your breath sawing in and out of your lungs, you allow yourself another cautious look over your shoulder.
>The cold pit in your stomach warning you about losing your footing comes too late.
>>
>>29680658
>Futilely flailing your arms to somehow regain your balance, you crash to the floor, skidding over the rough ground and tearing up your stockings.
>No.
>Your knees and legs sport several ugly lacerations, but you don’t care about that.
>You don’t care about the warm blood trickling down your thighs or the throbbing pain slowly working its way into your hindbrain.
>All you care about is looking over your shoulder in terror and finding the shadows of your hunters again.
>Come on, get up!
>Pushing yourself up with ruined hands, you try to regain your footing while frantically searing for the glowering eyes.
>There!
>In the darkness, you can make out the two sets of red sparks announcing your immediate demise, their owners pushed into a murderous frenzy by the sight of your fallen-down form and the tang of your blood on the breeze.
>They’ll catch up to you.
>You almost manage to push yourself up when the heel of your right boot finally gives out, the stupid fucking thing breaking away with a sickly crack and a shower of ruined plastic.
>You lose your footing again, falling back down, reduced to crawl and stumble forward as fast as you can in an attempt to get upright once more.
>Then you feel it.
>The cold sensation of long, slender and brutally clawed fingers closing around your ankle.
>You jerk your head back, suppressing a scream at the image of one of your hunters lying on the ground, her arm stretched out to its limit, her hand firmly grabbing you in a vice-like demonstration of strength, her lips sporting a bloody, triumphant grin.
>A butcher’s sneer.
>You try to struggle and rip yourself free, but the cackling girl with the twintails pulls you back with a simple jerk, dragging you to the ground again.
>You’re caught.
>You’re dead.
>Out of the corner of your eye you see the second girl standing over you, her bellowing laugh revealing her pointy, gore-flecked teeth.
>>
>>29680669
>Paralyzed by your shock and terror, you can see her bending down in what feels like slow motion, your vision fixed on her teeth, her claws, her unnaturally glowing eyes.
>You can’t stop the tears running down your cheeks.
>With a white-hot stab of pain, your reaper stretches out her fingers and lightly taps you on the shoulder.
>”Tag! You’re it, Dagi!”
>You blink, looking around in confusion to find Aria and Sonata standing over you, both grinning victoriously.
“Fuck!”
>Why do your games of tag always have get so out of hand?
>>
>>29680678

It brought pic related to mind.
>>
>>29680678
Pretty cute
>>
BG9 posted in the Sunset thread that he is in hospital. Apparently after he posted in his previous he was 'going to lie down now', he took a lot of sleeping pills.
>>
>>29681468
*end of his previous greentext*
>>
>>29681468

If at first you don't succeed...
>>
>>29681576
...Never try it again.
>>
>>29681621

No. Blame your parents.
>>
Full Res:
https://derpibooru.org/1388831
>>
http://i.imgur.com/DmZFALm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lNw1LnM.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>29681661

>"IF you send my bf that picture of my unshaved armits, I swear I'm gonna fucking plant you on the ground and send you to hell, EXPRESS DELIVERY YOU FUCKING MIDGET!"
>>
>>29681690
>Lets play ...pretend
>The kind of pretend you can only play in an oddly darkened corridor
>>
What the fuck was in BG9's paste before it got removed?

Did he really do it?

AHHHHHHH
>>
>>29681285
I don't know what kinda of psychward lets you have a computer
My brother had to check in and all he had to do was read the newspapers and watch daytime tv
But I hope he's okay regardless
>>
>>29681886
He tried to od on sleep pills and woke up in a hospital.
>>
Hi Dazzle thread. Sorry about what I did. I know a lot of people are thinking I did this out of attention but I didn't. I know that me just posting in this thread is going to make people mad but oh well. I just wanted a chance to clear my name because it just doesn't sit right with me that people think I'm doing this for funsies. I'm not.
>>
>>29682269
As said before man least you are all good and getting the help you need. Said before /m/ sends its good wishes.
>>
>>29682340
>Kamen Rider
>/m/

Am I the only one triggered by this?
>>
File: 1426734508215.png (379KB, 1222x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1426734508215.png
379KB, 1222x1351px
>>29682509
Yes.
>>
>>29682553

But why is Kamen Rider on /m/? I'm not very familiar with it but I can't recall any mechas. GTF on your appropriate board! REEEEEE
>>
File: 1424249925164.png (263KB, 608x749px) Image search: [Google]
1424249925164.png
263KB, 608x749px
>>29682614
Because we apparently aren't a big enough fandom to have our own board.
>>
>>29682650

I was thinking something more along the lines of /jp/ or /o/:^). I wish the Power Rangers movie was followed by Masked Rider and Beetleborgs movies.
>>
>>29679711
I didn't expect to find it in this glorified hole-in-the-road town I'm living in. I was shopping for tennis balls.

She has purple pantsu, btw
>>
>>29647483
Discord invite is expired? Anyway to get to it or is the chat gone?
>>
>>29683261

>Open a doll
>Look at her panties

It's Rozen Maiden all over again! Soon your Tiny Dagi will return home with a noisy Sonata brat in tow, and later Aria will fly through the window into your life and make your days and Sonata's miserable.
I'd green it but I can't be arsed. Also I'd include the Gorgonites from Small Soldiers and a Bionicle that Suigintou (Sunset mini? Midnight Sparkle?) would frequently try to turn into junk only for it to reassemble itself and change it's composition like a Bayformer. Fuck yeah toys are awesome.
>>
>>29683480
It got shut down because some guy invited a bunch of bots and spammed porn
>>
>>29683685
Why post the link then?
>>
>>29683695
this happened like yesterday the thread is 5 dayz old mate
>>
I want to smell Sonata's panties
>>
>>29683776
Ah. Did not know that. Wanted to chat and stuff. Will there be another one soon?
>>
>>29683802
maybe idk no one really used it before
>>
OC Warning
https://derpibooru.org/1389259
>>
http://i.imgur.com/9DUqueI.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29684782
Wee, Weemom, and Sonata
>>
File: 1413596683954.png (122KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1413596683954.png
122KB, 475x475px
>>29684797
>Wee has bigger tits than Sonata
Doubtful
>>
>>29684797
>Wee has a big titty mom
Damn. I've been gone for a month or so, and this is what I come back too. More?
>>
>>29681468
>>29682269
Guess I was wrong then, can't even finish himself.
Try that again fucker and I'll do it right for you.
>>
>>29650887
This makes me want a roman legion faction in for honor now
>>
>>29673305
Got screenshot? I'll need that to light up my day. lol
>>
>>29672813
But i think you know what kind of person she is.== Who wont listen to anyone's rough critic, then justify herself by saying everyone has their own opinion some shit.
>>
>>29685409
Nah weemom is a joke with her followers that wee is actually a busty milf
She started drawling it at some point
>>
>>29672473
Please update friend
>>
http://i.imgur.com/HUSJXNT.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29686028
....th..anks..
>>
File: watersports-311829732.jpg (72KB, 759x430px) Image search: [Google]
watersports-311829732.jpg
72KB, 759x430px
>>29686028

Sea creatures love watersports.

>>29685798

Nope. I've no problem with sharing my personal stuff or drama where I'm directly involved, but I won't share other people's personal business that they've entrusted me with.

>>29685808

People are irrational creatures. It doesn't matter how shit hearted and dumb they are or how beneficial your words would be to them. If you want to get your point across you need to speak politely, otherwise they'll turn defensive and dismiss you.
Let's say you don't like a drawfag's work for example. Telling him "you suck dog cocks" is one way to express your displeasure. "You can do better" or "why don't you try x,y,z and let's see how it turns out" is another. Which would you be more likely to listen to?

>>29684782

This picture inspires conflicting feelings in me, all of which being aggressive in nature.
>>
File: 1447195310122.jpg (130KB, 1076x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1447195310122.jpg
130KB, 1076x1306px
>>29682269

why would you even post that shit unless you were 110% serious

I'm sorry, but you're an attention whore

If I posted that shit and didn't have the balls to follow through I wouldn't have ever showed my face here again out of shame

but hey, where else are you going to make your blogposts?

sorry you're depressed, but most of us here are, take a number and get in line
>>
>>29682269
I still love you bby
>>
>>29682206
So he isn't kill?

Thank god.
>>
>>29687140
>>29687696

BG9 is active on the Sunset thread. Why don't you take it there?
>>
>>29687774
Be nice
>>
>>29688427

I thought I was. The anons above are concerned about BG9 and I directed them to where they can find the writefag and discuss the issue where regulars find it more acceptable.
>>
>>29689379
Every time I see that image, all I can think of is "Return to the past now!"
>>
>>
File: PM_yuki_omnomnom.jpg-1893976594.jpg (215KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
PM_yuki_omnomnom.jpg-1893976594.jpg
215KB, 850x1100px
>>29689362

My cock is drooling.

>>29689386

>It is the 41st millenium
>The Emperor's space marines fight endlessly to defend Mankind from aliens, mutants and heretics
>Among the chapters, the Pretty Marines are by far the prettiest
>It is a little known fact that their homeworld is Equestria, chosen for it's natural beauty
>Many a Pretty Marine likes to look at the cute local lifeforms during his free time
>Neophyte Justin, a scout sniper, is no different
>He was admiring the majestic sirens through the scope of his weapon from far away when he noticed something worrying
>There on the rocky beach was a couple of sirens
>Sirens only form couples before or during mating periods and found nests are usually reported so that all brothers can go and fawn over the cubs
>They are cuuuutest little rascals!
>But not this couple's
>The male was all wrong
>He had claws and chitinous plates that while uncharacteristic of sirenkind, the young scout was unhappily familiar with
"Nids" he cursed under his breath
>Before a Tyranid hive fleet invades a world, it sends it's vanguard in advance to infiltrate and sabotage the social, military, and even genetic infrastructure
>Genestealers infect the locals with their DNA and produce unclean hybrids like the red abomination lying next to the probably impregnated female
>Justin lined up his shots with the sniper rifle while striking a pose like he was trained to do
>*Ziiip*
>*Ziiip*
>Two headshots, two clean kills
>The scout then approached the dead sirens and took selfies with them for his report
>The Tyranids are coming and things will get ugly
>>
Page 10 bump. Goodnight mates.
>>
>>29682269
Git writing then ya fag
>>
Happy st Patty day
>>
>>29691235
Ginger Dagi in green pantsu.
I have a mighty need.

Ponut? Anyone?
>>
File: tma.jpg (20KB, 516x288px) Image search: [Google]
tma.jpg
20KB, 516x288px
>>29691294
inb4 "too much ass"
>>
I forgot to open this thread today
>>
>>29689362
These all strike me as really weird. It's like the artist stole someone else's work, then just erased the head and drew a dazzlehead in its place.

And then Sonata's head, especially, is way too small for the body.
>>
>>29691481
I don't even think they drew the dazzle faces. Looks like outlines from vectors.
>>
>>29691294
Hung over day after St. Patty adagio wen
>>
I was going to post some green update for that sonata story I've been making, but the day had passed me by
Drinking through it mostly.
I'll probably just put it next thread or something.
Hope you all had a nice St Patrick day
>>
>>29692300
Looking forward to it!
>>
>>29692892

Without her gem, Adagio was forced to knock out Aria with sleeping pills every now and then and make porn clips that she sold on the internet in order to afford the bare necessities for her poof.
>>
>>29692892
wake up and sit on my face
>>
File: 1326643-1080453295.png (185KB, 1024x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1326643-1080453295.png
185KB, 1024x1404px
>>29693783

>Still unfamiliar with human customs, Aria takes this as an insult
>"No, YOU sit on my face."
>>
Do you think they could even pull off a karaoke night-tier cover of Sweet Caroline without their gems?
>>
>>29694257
das a fun bar song it doesn't matter if you sing well
>>29693998
I wanna teach aria watch sit on my face means
>>
>>29692892
the world needs more somnophilia art of the Dazzlings
>>
File: 1483236247510.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1483236247510.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>29656797
>I think any real man should want to stay and look after his progeny, but that's just me

Yeah, but we have plenty of stories about that kinda stuff. Not just for Dazzles but in general.

I want to see Deadbeat Dad Anon

>tfw DoucheAnon and Pregnant Dazzlings is forever dead
>>
File: Sonata Brain Damage.png (82KB, 1072x559px) Image search: [Google]
Sonata Brain Damage.png
82KB, 1072x559px
>>29656797
>>29695296
Reminds me of this.
>>
perfection
>>
Any stories where the Dazzles are leading their own groups against others?
>>
>>29647483
Will the Dazzling ever return?
>>
>>29696660
I wanna cuddle with that adagio
>>
>pg 10
the fuck
>>
>>29698312
god, im cringing.
>>
>>29698659
adagio is a least fuckable thats all that matters
>>
File: 1485675524424.jpg (313KB, 1000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1485675524424.jpg
313KB, 1000x1331px
>>
Uploader Description
After Hannibal campaogn, one roman army invades Sicily and put a siege in Siracuse. cartaginian army and a grpup from italy defends the city with the engines of a helenic mathematic named archimedes, the genius used several war machines and the army lead by Asdrubal destroys the roman army.

Dazzlings take part in the battle, but victory and the salvation of Archimedes takes the life of Halamon, the adoptive son of Adagio, Aria and Sonata. he dies during battle leaving his son Neucas.
>>
File: Fuit-Punch.jpg (44KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
Fuit-Punch.jpg
44KB, 590x393px
What do YOU know about good fruit punch?
>>
File: 85686867.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
85686867.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
>>29698312
>only one who looks remotely good is adagio
>>
>>29650711
>photo faggot
D R O P P E D
>>
File: 778770.png (472KB, 797x578px) Image search: [Google]
778770.png
472KB, 797x578px
>>29654606
Anon, I come to this board to forget about the Jews for a while. Don't take that away from me.
>>
>>29656202
TOP TIER WAIFU
>>
File: 1466214260714.jpg (10KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
1466214260714.jpg
10KB, 400x268px
>>29696660
>dat anatomically improbable sunset
>>
File: 1391351.png (346KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391351.png
346KB, 720x720px
>>29700281
She's my waifu.
>>
>>29672473
Please continue
>>
>>29700763
Don't worry, I'm a Shimmerfag. But Adagio is top tier waifu material as well.
>>
Sonata is a trashy whore that needs a beating.
>>
>>
>>29676728
The only true answer
>>
>>29701431
Damn anon slaying aria and he can't even bust once
Rip my nigga
>>
File: large.jpg (450KB, 787x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
450KB, 787x1024px
>>29681673
Full Res:
https://derpibooru.org/1391323
>>
>>29701759
Full Res:
https://derpibooru.org/1391400
>>
>>29701747
http://i.imgur.com/eLSMq2a.png
Enjoy
>>
>>29701747
>>29702154
Angry sexy adagio
>>
>>29701759
>>29701768
>>29701774
>>29701780
>>29701783
The under eye scar that so many anime protags from the late 90s early 2000s had never really did it for me.
>>
>>29654265
moar?
>>
>>29703345
I wish
>>
>>29703345
Enjoy fag posted already - >>29650711
>>
>>
File: 1391740.png (630KB, 3486x2327px) Image search: [Google]
1391740.png
630KB, 3486x2327px
>>
File: tumblr_o9whgnnCNF1tlb56zo1_400.gif (2MB, 267x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9whgnnCNF1tlb56zo1_400.gif
2MB, 267x288px
Sorry for the inactivity. I had midterms. But I'm on spring break right now so, I'll have God's plenty off time to write. I'll dump as I can throughout the night.
>>
File: 1486928642285.jpg (305KB, 1517x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1486928642285.jpg
305KB, 1517x2048px
>>29579670

>she was a huge a HUGE Creed fan
>she had 2 large posters hang on her walls
>one shows the band members in 2009
>the other is a panorama of the band performing live during they’re tour promoting their album Full Circle
>she said she saw that tour promoting the album live
>she also had a small pink egg chair, a queen sized bed with pink sheets and purple pillows, a pink dresser, and a small 24” TV with a PS2.
>’very comfy’ you thought
>you take everything in whilst she gives you the extended cliff notes version of her room
>she then shows you her bed
>she flops down ruffling the blankets and pillows
>”So comfortable”
>she says as she bounces gleefully on her bed
“I’m sure”
>she looks at you expectantly
>da fuck does she want you to do?
>you go over instinctively and sit on the foot of her bed thinking that’s what she wanted
>you hear her quickly get up
>you then are thrown back on your back with her next to you laying on her side
>you immediately are looking into her eyes
>she looks at you with flirty eyes
>is this going where you think it is?
>your mind hasn’t figured out if it is
>your cock hopes it is
>she asks with a soft loving tone
>”Like it?”
>you give a weak half smile
>”Uh Huh”
>she giggles adorably
>”Good! I hope you like it!”
>>
File: 1475283815538.png (1MB, 850x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1475283815538.png
1MB, 850x1022px
>>29704158

>she says this while getting on top of you
>she stares deep into your eyes
>she kisses you quickly and then moves to whisper something in your ear
>”Because tonight… You’re here.”
>with that she rolls off of you and the bed and struts towards her door
>”I’m off with Dagi to go get the pizza.”
>you stay there for a bit in shock before getting up and walking to the living room
>Well
>”Guess I won’t have to ask for spare blankets.”
>you mutter to yourself
>you enter and find Trixie, and Aria lounging in the couch
>Aria and Trixie were playing Black-Ops 2 zombies
>your favorite
>Sunset was in the room across mixing drinks for them
>”Hello”
“Oh hey, you must be Sunset Shimmer.”
>”The one and only.”
>you smirk and sit on the table
>”Want anything?”
>you pull out the shot glass you brought and slide it across the table and tell her your request
“Southern Comfort.”
>she pours your shot set it in front of you
“So how do know these three?”
>”Adagio and I were lab partners a lot last year and we worked together over the summer doing concessions at softball tournaments on weekends.”
>you remember those
>you volunteered helping the city workers dragging fields and pick up trash
>shit was hard
>spent 28 hours collectively doing that one weekend
>you got free food though
>>
>>29704197
Keep going
>>
>>29704136
Glad to see you back for a bit more. Thanks m8.
>>
>>29650752
underrated.
what is this carved out of?
>>
Uploader Description
This is NOT the final product that was used. I just slapped the singles onto a sky background to make it look more fitting, you can find the original below. These two were used to announce Maryke Handrikse, who is the sweetest person ever! She adored the pictures of Sonata I gave her aha.

Background: Cloudy Set/Background
Caramel, Barley were designed by JezebelTart

Sonata was mainly drawn by Koitsune! Couldn’t of finished this piece without her help on Sonata

www.ponyvilleciderfest.com/

art © Tambelon
MLP: FiM © Hasbro
>>
File: 1483362646453.jpg (321KB, 1000x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1483362646453.jpg
321KB, 1000x1257px
>>
>>29706201
i love this
>>
File: 1489941416859.jpg (31KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
1489941416859.jpg
31KB, 480x740px
>>29706201
This is how anon went to prison.
>>
File: 1382461374985.jpg (241KB, 1477x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1382461374985.jpg
241KB, 1477x1353px
>>29706201
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1392080
>>
File: i came.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
i came.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>29706995
woah
>>
>>29706995
That's hot.
>>
>>29706995
I want to fuck Aria's fish pussy.
>>
File: 1392458.jpg (1MB, 1721x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1392458.jpg
1MB, 1721x2000px
>>
>>29708248
I want a hug
>>
File: M-more.jpg (223KB, 789x768px) Image search: [Google]
M-more.jpg
223KB, 789x768px
>>29708462
>>
>>29710685
>bump
Actually have some discussion, you cocklover.
>>29708462
Like why the fuck are Trixie and Dash together at a club?
>>
>>29710735
Racially segregated clubs?
>>
File: blue.jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>29710735
they are all blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
>>
>>29710766
>>29710773
kek. /r/ing green of this.
>>
>>29710806
Soundtrack by Moby?
>>
File: doodle.jpg (403KB, 800x1144px) Image search: [Google]
doodle.jpg
403KB, 800x1144px
Hey guys, its been a while.
>>
>>29711875
Too long if you ask me.
>>
>>29711875
Is he drawing porn for her
>>
>>29711875
Ay, coming in hot with new content is always awesome.
>>
>>29711887

Yea.. I' dunno whats been wrong with me lately. I haven't drawn anything in weeks. Maybe its because of all these fucking Persona games I've been hooked onto recently. That doodle was probably the only thing I've drawn in a long while. Haven't had any "fresh" ideas, so for one reason or another I've been heavily discouraged from drawing.
>>
>>29711912
Regardless, it's good to see you again.
>>
>>29711899
>>29711907

Since I've haven't had any good ideas, I just took a recent memory and just stuck it down there and edit a few things. Like a high elevated bed instead of a leather chair, dolls, etc.

Hmm.. he could be drawing a pone. since thats what she begs me to draw until she demands that she draw on it herself to steal it away from me.
>>
>>29711930

Shit. Meant to say I drew Aria in place of my niece.
>>
>>29711940
Don't worry that's already kind of assumed at this point.

Would still smash
>>
>>29711920

The feelings is mutual. I often take what little contact I have with different people for granted and I don't nurture relationships or anything I've established as much as most people do. And it shames me when ever I have to face that. It's not like I can apologize, I just feel like a disappointment to others, but most of all myself.

So what's up with BG9? Did he really attempt suicide? Wish I could talk to him or atleast get into contact with him, .. sounds all too familiar to something I've done in the past. Though it wasn't suicide, still ended up in the Looney Bin tho.
>>
>>29672717
She really that bad? I just got some voice work from her for an animation I'm working on, and she did a pretty good job.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/R14zQ9D.png
Enjoy
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1392503
>>
>>29712553

damn.. it's stuff like this that gives me wacky idea's. I love it.
>>
>>29712553
this is the worst you've posted so far.
>>
>>29713317
>>29713317
>>29713317
>>
File: 1436466118765.png (320KB, 927x608px) Image search: [Google]
1436466118765.png
320KB, 927x608px
>>29712553
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 201

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.