[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight Glimmer Watches the Castle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: glimglamsgrin.jpg (36KB, 377x768px) Image search: [Google]
glimglamsgrin.jpg
36KB, 377x768px
>You finish reading the scroll you're levitating and roll it back up. Yet another spell to add to your repertoire... Thanks, Sunburst! It was sweet of him to send you some rare scrolls he'd been keeping since he's been so busy caring for the royal baby and hasn't had time to study much anymore.
>As you place the scroll onto your shelf, you wonder why the castle is so quiet today. Normally either Twilight or Spike would have come into your room by now and--
"Hey, Starlight! What's shakin'?"
>Spike says walking into your room. As if on cue, you think to yourself.
>"Just got done reading a few scrolls. Where's Twilight?" you ask.
"Actually, she sent me to come and get you. I dunno what she wants though."
>Spike replies.
>Another friendship lesson maybe? Better go and find out before you let your mind wander.
>You and Spike exit your room and walk to the main hall of the castle. You've become a bit more familiar with it since coming to live here... but this castle is humongous. There's still about 60% of it you've never even set hoof into. You wonder if Twilight and Spike have even been to every part of this place.
>As you walk into the main hall, you see Twilight sitting in her throne next to the magical map.
"Starlight! Just the pony I'm looking for!"
>She says with a smile.
>"Hey, Twilight. Did you need me for something?" you ask her.
"Sure do! I need to ask you a favor."
>"What kind of favor?"
"Don't worry, this one is easy."
>Twilight gets up and walks toward you while she talks.
"I'm needed in Canterlot tomorrow for a summit of all Equestrian royalty to discuss the state of the nation, go over all the laws and see what needs changing, you know, all that bureaucratic stuff."
>"Yikes. Sounds rough."
"Are you kidding?! I've been looking forward to this ever since Princess Celestia sent word about it to me! Finally, a chance for me to do some real princess work. And in the form of a business meeting? Oh, somepony pinch me!"
>Of course she'd be excited about this.
>>
>>29647411
Is this gonna follow up on the castle stuff from the books?
>>
>"I'm confused. What does that have to do with me, Twilight?"
"Well, Spike is going to be coming with me, too. Which means, we need somepony to keep watch over the castle while we're gone. Would you mind?"
>Watching the castle? What, is it going to grow legs and walk away or something? You make a face while thinking this and Twilight speaks up again.
"I'd understand if you didn't want to, Starlight. I could always ask somepony else to housesit for us and you could go out for a vacation of your own."
>"Uh, no, I don't mind. I just thought that you had something a little more important for me to do than... holding down the fort."
"'Fort'? We're in a castle!"
>Spike objects. Twilight giggles.
"It's an expression, Spike. Thanks, Starlight, we really appreciate it."
>"Really, it's not a problem! I mean, you're already letting me stay here and learn from you, it's the least I can do."
"Then it's settled. We'll leave in a few hours."
>Twilight walks over to Spike.
"Come on, Spike, we better get packing."
>They both walk to their rooms leaving you by yourself in the main hall. This ginormous castle... all to yourself? Sure, it's only until Twilight and Spike get back from Canterlot... but this could end up being a pretty fun few days. You smile and walk back to your room, brainstorming ideas for when the castle is empty.
>>
>>29647424
I've never read the books.
>>
File: LETS_PARTAY.jpg (91KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
LETS_PARTAY.jpg
91KB, 900x675px
>>29647462
Holy shit, it's time to trow a huge PAAAR-TAYY!!
>>
>>29647528
Possibly...
>>
File: 1486733756367.png (754KB, 2481x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1486733756367.png
754KB, 2481x2500px
More?
>>
>>29649934
YES
>>
>>29649934
There shall be more. When I'm done playing Zelda for the day.
>>
Gas the Glimmerfags
>>
>>29651422
Thanks for the free bump :^)
>>
>Spike walks to the front door of the castle, carrying his and Twilight's bags. That didn't take very long. Of course, knowing Twilight, she probably planned out exactly what needed to be packed and where it should go in each suitcase.
"Today is Thursday; we should be gone for about 3 days, and if everything goes according to schedule, we'll be back on Saturday night before dinnertime!"
>Twilight says, looking over her itinerary. She turns to look back at you.
"And you're sure you don't mind doing this?"
>"Twilight, look who you're talking to! What kind of student would I be to refuse my teacher's requests?" you reply, giving her a grin.
"Well then, pupil, I think I speak for both of us when I say we trust you completely to look after the castle."
>Spike looks over at Twilight.
"Hey, I didn't say that! Who's gonna do all the cleaning and upkeep while I'm not around, huh?"
>"I think I can handle a bit of maintenance, Spike. You better get going, you two; those guards look impatient." you say, noting the chariot parked out front with two royal pegasus guards pulling it.
"She's right, Spike. Don't want to keep the other princesses waiting!"
>Twilight claps her hooves before trotting outside to get in the chariot as Spike loads the bags into the back.
>"Buh-bye! See you Saturday!" you call out as the chariot takes off. Twilight and Spike wave back until you can't make them out anymore. You can barely see the tiny form of the chariot in the distance flying into Canterlot. Well, they're gone. And now... you're all alone.
>You walk back inside the castle and close the front doors behind you. They shut louder than you thought they would, making you yelp in surprise. They never seemed that loud before... but then again, there were others in the castle before. True, this could be a golden opportunity to explore this place unhindered by any friendship lessons or walking in on Spike doing something... questionable with his unicorn doll, but it's also kind of unsettling.
>>
>>29651422
Pony war now
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer33.png (253KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer33.png
253KB, 600x600px
Glimmie Glammie is on the hunt for boipussy
>>
File: cuteglim.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
cuteglim.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
More to come tomorrow, hijinx aplenty will be had by Glim Glam in Purplesmart's playset.
>>
>>29647469
You should, Starlight and Trixie's books especially. >>29619093

>>29652865
Just make sure to steer clear of the spider hallway.
>>
Bumpin
>>
File: balding.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
balding.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>29652865
>>29652593
>>29649934
>>29647411
>>
I'm moving the green to this thread here:>>29655061

So this thread can go.
>>
File: 1470721524013.gif (2MB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1470721524013.gif
2MB, 448x448px
>>29656502
Good idea. Almost every green has a relevant thread in which it belongs and this one is no exception.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.