[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: I Believe I Believe I Believe in Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock104.jpg (33KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
clock104.jpg
33KB, 590x350px
>>29646420
>What if tomorrow vanished in the storm? What if time stood still? And yesterday--if once we lost our way, blundered in the storm--would we find yesterday again ahead of us, where we had thought tomorrow's sun would rise?

Calling for sheets for the 104th Session of TimeQuest
>>
>>29646444
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Guarenteed With Honey.jpg (88KB, 680x727px) Image search: [Google]
Guarenteed With Honey.jpg
88KB, 680x727px
>>29646444
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1466034940363.jpg (50KB, 460x340px) Image search: [Google]
1466034940363.jpg
50KB, 460x340px
>>29646444
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: 285250.jpg (25KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
285250.jpg
25KB, 320x400px
>>29646444
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: Lukeisafeminist.jpg (41KB, 536x820px) Image search: [Google]
Lukeisafeminist.jpg
41KB, 536x820px
>>29646444
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>Onyxia at 4/3
>All others are at full health
Previous thread: >>29604447

>YEAR: 1501

Previously on TimeQuest....
>>29646463
["Of course, take over. You're the chieftain's daughter, AND you've done what no other Breezie in history has done: come back after being out there that long. I don't know a Breezie in the city who wouldn't follow you after that."] He smiles, ["What, too good to take after your father?"] he accuses jokingly, clearly tongue in cheek.

After you confess how much you've missed them both, the two wrap you up in another hug, Rose commenting, ["Well, with any luck, we can at least get you for a night... oh, my goodness"] she turns to look at the stew, "It'sa been a ready for a while now. Don'ta want it gettinga cold, do we?" Rose says as she makes for the stew, stirring it, "Honeya, you go sita down and tella your friendsa dinner's almost serveda."

>>29646546
You tear your way out of the mushroom bar leaving damages in your wake as the Honey fist slams down into the artillery in your hazy hallucination, creating a satisfying rumble that shakes your hooves
"SMASH PATRIARCHY... STALLIONS MUST DIE"

She bellows in an odd choice of specific threats as you take out towards the streets of Breezie City, various monstrous changelings giving him odd looks in the real world, but in his fantasy bare their fangs and whisper secrets of plotting Equestria's downfall through integration and subterfuge of their values. A ways away as you ascend to higher ground in the town, you see your mother, hanging on the arms of a changeling who's face you are unable to see. She nuzzles against the changeling, making lovey dovey noises audible from where you stand.
>>
>>29646569
>>29646544
Bulldozer smirks, reaching his hand behind his back as he chuckles, "Hey, you're the ones going ooooon and oooon about how awesome it is. Alright, fine, I'll ask nicely Goldilocks: MAY I see your pretty little rock, please?"

Twilight nods, "I bet if we dug even deeper, maybe it's the cause for non pony based races as well... maybe the griffons, the minotaurs, the dogs, maybe everything stemmed from it or gods made by it." She stares at the Gem, tapping her hoof. "Though then, that just raises the next logical question... WHERE does anuthrite come from? If it forms naturally, why hasn't its raw state been discovered more, and if it was created by something else... what could that thing possibly be?"

>>29646452
You close off the portal, hearing a forceful shout from within as Plasm misses his entrance, and you steel yourself and tank the charge of the massive griffon head on. Due to his being blind, he doesn't nail you directly on the mark, and your sturdiness deflects him off to the side into the wall where he creates an impressively large dent in the solid metal, pulling out as he grumbles, "Aaaah.... he feels no pain. He feels no fear. He is your lord and master..." the creature rabbles on incoherently, before turning about to take yet another charge, "He is your superior! He is perfection!"
>4/3
The griffon's attack [1d10+2: 9 + 2 = 11] / [1d10+2: 8 + 2 = 10] DC 8

Steel manages to successfully stand again, finding himself trapped once more in a golden glow as he winces, pulling his sword up at the pod,
"No-no... damn it, he's got me again...!"
[1d10+1: 9 + 1 = 10] vs [1d10+3: 10 + 3 = 13]
>>
>>29646573
>>29646465
The wires turn towards helping the Pod shut close, but not before ripping off Echo's fused mouth stitches. As they're pulled loose by the wires keeping her trapped, Echo's eyes burst open wide in fear as a force begins to tear through the fused lips, rendering them apart as a deep and bellowing voice begins to come out from within, reality warping slightly around the pod from Southern's vision as unrestrained sound-objects begin to shape out of her.
>"Captain Echo..."
He says with pity at first, the true appearance of his facial features hidden beneath the pod. If he shouts his mental commands out after that, you do not hear them, the pod cutting off any physical sound with in...
Eo-Naxx Claw's shield quickly steps in to cover him while he's in the barrier, trying to take the full brunt of the blast as it occurs (will describe effects following post)
>Protect
[1d10+1: 1 + 1 = 2] / [1d10+1: 6 + 1 = 7] The shield resonating to Echo's explosive voice
As Gigant lashes out at Echo's face, biting into it like a three-jawed snake and inserting a poison into her
[1d10+3: 5 + 3 = 8] Gene Venom: rank 3
>>
>>29646569
Honey can't help but grin as her father gives the praises of her accomplishments.
["What? No way, I could totally get this place up and running,"] she says in response to the fatherly jab, ["just...not right now is all."]

"Right, surea," she says, walking out to where Nero and others are.
"Hey, come ona and eat."
She looks around.
"Oh shita, where the hell is Luke?"
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES9vRfs2rbA [Embed]
The visions appear with a vacciliation of shape and color, like his own voice, which Luke hears warble and emanate like it was filling an auditorium as he speaks to himself.
"It's just like Crawly said! They're everywhere, plotting against the Equest! But I won't let it, I CAN'T let it! I-" Then Lukewarm sees it, his own mother abreast in the deception of the Changelings! A great primality awakens within Lukewarm. The secrets of heroes past unlock, Great poets, and hopeless drunks, incorrigible neets, and fallen warriors bequeth him the wisdom of his heritage.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Lukewarms cries as he raises his bat Skyward

"Genes Generate Culture! By fatherly shoulder and wholesome conduct! Household wisdom of John Derbysire I evoke you!, resist miscegenation!" LukeWarm tosses his bat at the changeling bewitching his mother. The bat flips throw the air with a mighty whirl, landing squarely against the changling's cheek.
[1d10]
>>
>>29646682
>>29646569
Necklace of Persistence: Instant, Automatic: Recharge 2, on a failed action (including critfail), you can give up 3 hits to make the action automatic.
>>
>>29646573
>>29646576
Onyxia pushes off from the gryphon as she deflects him into the wall. Her head turns to Claw as the pod seals off, focus jumping to not let him try anything else while they're distracted. She gallops towards the gryphon's pod, slamming her hooves against it, practically tackling it as black crystal quickly surges over it as she warps the metal to turn it into an Iron Maiden.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>29646576
Southern waits with ears covered, looking back at Onyxia with concern. With Echo kaput, she swings her wire around the bigass griffon.

[1d10+3] Trap +UF
>>
>>29646573
"No." the king answers Bulldozer quickly, going back to Twilight.

"As I said a moment ago, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that is the case, though I'm not yet sure if these primordial gods emerged from Ug and his people, or from mere beasts. The Changlings for instance, could quite easily have emerged from your own people, and be Equestrian in descent, but the Breezies would have almost certainly been discovered in My own era if they existed there, even in a primitive state, suggesting they rose from insects."

"As to anuthrite's origins, and the strange starry void we all saw, I don't know what to make of it. You and Cadence both mentioned Celestia being there, so its possible she knows something about it."
>>29646658
Nero looks to Honey as she walks in, standing up.

"Still out drinking, I assume."

"Wait a minute. If the Breezies have no alcohol, what has he been doing this whole time?"
>>
>>29646763
"I don'ta know, but since his assa isn't back yet, he must've founda something."
She shrugs.
"Well whatever, morea grub for us."
>>
>>29646658
Gale nods, giving a quick flutter of his wings as he moves to help Rose, who insists upon being able to set it herself with her renewed health, turning to you as he asks, ["You're seeing this time travel thing through then... I won't stop you. Moon knows you've been capable of making your own choices for a while now. Don't know what shape the City will be in when you do it either but, you're the one to do it at this point."]

As you slip from the kitchen to alert the others, Twilight hops over from the couch and Bulldozer stands up, the large bruiser clicking his tongue, "Guy went to go get a drink. Jokes on him, Goldilocks brought the booze already."

>>29646763
Bulldozer glares angrily at you as Twilight gives a light chuckle at your response to him.

Thinking back to the void, she asks, "If she was able to just meet me there, maybe she even knows a way to get to it. I should have asked more about it since my ascension, but one thing after another has been coming at me since I became a princess."

>>29646763
>>29646658
Twilight offers, "It probably isn't TOO good an idea to leave him alone for too long, with how he's been feeling lately. Want me to fly down and tell him dinner's ready while you two start?
>>
>>29646832
>>29646682
As the changeling turns its face, you see the spitting image of Onyxia, smiling uncharacteristically wide at you and licking her lips as your mother turns to you, "Luke! There you are! I wanted you tell you, I've decided to leave your father and follow my new love, this lovely changeling mare you introduced me to! Say hello to your new mother, Luke!"

She barely finishes saying it as your necklace shines with violet light (2/5), and your bat strike true against Onyxia, the mare sliding away from your mother as she gives out a pained wail, your mother giving out a cry as her head turns around 360*. "Bad colt, Luke!"
The realistic Onyxia cracks all of her limbs at once, her limp body crawling up like a disjointed spider as her head turns towards you, giving a sadistic grin as her black crystal moves around your hooves, "Miscegentation shall rule Equestria, Luuuuuuuuuke!"
>You continue to hear the cries of Creepy Crawly coming from above, unable to spot him clearly but you hear him coming from higher ground

>>29646720
>>29646728
Onyxia races towards the griffon's pod, attempting to transmute it into an Iron Maiden to trap the griffon but as you do so, Echo's wail explodes like a concussive grenade from inside, blowing you away towards the opposite side of the chamber (2/3) as you see the pod blast outwards, bits of metal raining around the chamber as the massive griffon halts mid-charge against Onyxia, grunting and pulling against a series of invisible strings that halt his assault.
"AAAAGH! What... is... the meaning of this?! You dare... restrain... a god?!"
[1d10+2] He tries to escape.
(1/2)
>>
>>29646836
>>29646728
>>29646720
Meanwhile, Echo is seen screaming from her newly opened stitches, and all around both Southern and Onyxia see weird effects taking place all around the Evolution chamber. Rails are twisting as though they were made of tin-foil, reality warping and gravity shifting in odd locations. However, as Echo gives out her wails, the two of you also see Gigant, the staff, curled around Echo's throat biting into the side of her head as the wails begin to recede, and the mutant mare passing unconscious as the Gene Venom that stole Onyxia's Transmute robs her of her ability. However, you clearly see the damage has been done in the meantime.

Claw lays slightly keeled over in the wreckage of the destroyed pod: you see now a tunnel has opened up underneath it, clearly meant for escape, but wreckage blocks part of it now, and Claw's golden shield sparks and shimmers, before finally giving out, the golden glow of the formerly impenetrable barrier dissipating entirely as a piece of machinery drops from Claw's continually open chest. He stands up, groggily, as he redirects his fingers towards Steel.
"Guh... Steel... to me..." he speaks with his own voice
Steel is forced to walk over towards Claw, growling audibly against the golden glow controlling his every action as he takes up a guard between Onyxia and the Master.
>"That was.... clever. I am surprised... you knew those stitches were in place for a VERY specific reason." he coughs again, rubbing at his chest. "Echo's ability is unpredictable: anything could have happened from this room turning upside down to inside out to a dripping puddle"
>Steel simply stands ready to attack, not taking a forced action just yet.
>>
File: 473.gif (2MB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
473.gif
2MB, 540x400px
>>29646836
goddamnit forgot pic related I downloaded for Echo
>>
>>29646832
"Yeah, I guessa you better go get him. Noa idea about whatever he'sa been feeling. He doesn't exactly goa saying what's on his mind or hea just goes off on something stupida, you can't help buta ignore him."

With her task done, Honey heads to where the food is being set up.
>>
>>29646844
The wires tighten around the beak, forcing the griffon to shut up. The griffon is swung around by the wires, forcing him to slam dunk Claw's head against the ground.

[1d10+2]
>>
>>29646836
>>29646844
Onyxia rises up to her hooves from her impact immediately, as if it did nothing to her despite her stance showing pain.

She marches towards the bound Claw as he struggles in his invisible bindings, empty eyes glaring at him.
"You're no god."
Her voice boom slowly as she draws near. As Steel is pulled to act as guard and shield, Onyxia doesn't move or react in any way.

When she reaches Steel within a hoof's reach, she puts hers against his chest. She pushes him aside, thin lines of crystal spreading over him like a web as she walks past towards Claw, reworking his form to snip all the strings Claw holds onto him.
>Engineering [Free Control] [Auto from past Engineering rolls]
>>
>>29646836
"You'll never rule equestira! You're all bugs, Bugs I tell you!" Lukewarm picks up his bat and continue running, ascending the breezie city. Lukewarm hears the eerily familiar cries from above, he turns his head back and forth desperate to find the source "Crawly? What are you doing here! I told you you're too damn old to be stayin in this business. The changelings- The changelings won Crawly!"

"HAAAAAHHH!" Luke screams, tears fly out from him as runs "Bredrick Nieghztche, you heartless bastard! I know my equinity is to constantly self-overcoming! This world is the will to power -Nothing besides! I will become greater than the darkness inside me! I am the Ubermarsch!"
Lukewarm becomes renewed with the power of his ancestors.
>Natural Remedy: recharge 1, ranged; Use an unpredictable tincture to fully restore a target’s hits to full and restore one wound, or removes status effects. Crit on 9+ restores 2 wounds, but crit fail on 2- deals a wound of damage.
[1d10]
>>
>>29647004
>>29646974
The bulky griffon is coerced by the strings to slam his talon down on top of Claw's head, but Steel raises his blade to block the blow with a satisfying clash. The griffon withdraws his claw, and struggles against the wires as he grits his teeth. "Goudeau... shall be... no creature's puppet!" the pod griffon screams as he pulls free of the wires following the failed attack, and he looks around blindly sensing out his next target as Onyxia moves up to Steel.

Grabbing at Steel's hoof as you walk past, the armor Stallion raises his blade to slash at you before your network of crystal webs crawl over him, contesting against Claw's control as he begins to pull loose. "Aah... thank you, Onyxia."
Claw's talon stretches out towards Steel, the golden light fighting against you for control before you see Steel's armor start to bubble over like it was increasing in heat
>[1d10+3] Curse of Iron
>"No you don't... only last ticket out of here..."

The griffon minion rages and begins to turn around towards the sounds of Onyxia's heavy metal hoof-steps, but Gigant uncoils from around the unconscious Echo and slithers towards the pod griffon, a golden light shimmering around the griffon's head
[1d10+3] Mind Reader
[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] Blind flailing around the room, DC 8

>"A moment, if you will" Claw holds up his free talon towards Onyxia (and Southern, unseen)
>"Given my photonic barrier has just experienced an unfortunate malfunction... I am re-considering your earlier proposal. I am attempting to calm my monster, if you'll pause seeking your retribution?"
>>
>>29647186
Onyxia says nothing to Steel, continuing to march past him towards Claw in his broken pod. Her shield hoof elongates, the edges sharpening as it forms into a long blade.
>Shapeshift [Longsword] [Instant, Auto]

She stops in front of Claw, looking down at the gryphon as he holds up his claw for a reprieve.
"No."
She flatly decrees, raising her blade to slash apart the broken gryphon.
>Multistrike [Roll 3 times for a triple strike on a single target. Critical failures do not cancel out any successes made, but you still fall helpless.]
>[1d10+1]
>[1d10+1]
>[1d10+1]
>>
>>29647186
Seeing Onyxia in danger, Southern drops her camouflage, leaving herself open as a target for the griffon's rampage, only she is protected by the three wire strands she put around herself earlier, which may hopefully spare Onyxia from the onslaught.

[1d10+3] another Trap around the staff

"Come ON now, you don't really expect us to believe that, do you?"
>>
>>29647186
>>29647236
As you bring up your blade to slash down at the aging Claw, he gives you a wide-eyed open glare of his golden eyes as the long-blade swings down, the Master staying still as he leaps up above you in a beat of his wings, several of his feathers touching across your hard metal-organic skin, and causing intense, stinging sensations all over the body (0/2), and in a blind-side, the attack from the blind griffon knocks you into the side, heavily denting your body and sending you skidding across the room with a large dent in the side of your body (0/1)
>"Hah... hah... your rage blinds you, Onyxia. Makes you sloppy. Believe me: there are a number among the Order who suffer from wrath taking charge of their better judgement."
>Huge recharged, usable

Steel cries out, "ONYXIA!" in worry, before turning towards the pod griffon and angrily slashing at him, "You bastard.....!"
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] DC 5, Great

As the pod griffon's other claw swings out, it goes for the now visible Southern, but falls into one of her personal traps and sealing the griffon's claws in yet another binding string trap. "Damnit, what is this?!" the pod griffon yells
[1d10+2] to break free

The staff Gigant is trapped as well, but merely tries to make another attempt to soothe the pod griffon
[1d10+3]
Claw turns to Southern,
>"I recognize we have little reason to trust one another... but I know when my options are limited. First the door, then my Zero Gate, then my only mutant capable of walking through walls, one of my pods... I am able to recognize when perhaps I should reconsider my options. Or do you NOT desire safe passage out of this Dome?"
>Reminder to Southern she has the other Med-kit granted by Sanctuary to cure 2 wounds automatically
>>
>>29647294
>Huge [1d10]
>>
>>29647294
Southern flicks her head at Claw, and the griffon is forced again to smash Claw against the ground.

[1d10+2] Minion action
[1d10+3] Southern action (bashing the minion against Claw)
>>
>>29647294
Onyxia holds firm against the feathers slicing through her metallic skin, but the constant barrage pushes her back a step. As the blind gryphon's fist impacts her, her body falls and tumbles across the room, but she lands back on her feet, determination burning in her eyes to end Claw.

She wobbles as she starts to march forward, but she continues with no other goal in mind, shadow energy from the gate leaking from the cuts and dent in her body. The shadow-gate in her chest opens up to drop out her gunlance, her hoof tightening firmly around it as she builds to a run towards Claw. She leaps at the member of the Order, shoving the barrel to his open chest and pulling the trigger.
>Overload [1d10+4]
>>
>>29647335
>>29647344
Steel slashes deep into the chest of the pod griffon, the muscular beast howling and writhing in his bonds as he grits his teeth, "YOU DARE TO STRIKE HIM!!?! Insolence, blasphemy... he will grind you to nothing... nothing..." he begins to slow in his movements, his eyes lifting softly by Gigant's glow.

Southern's attempt to make him swing at Claw is met with another surprisingly swift dodge by the crippled griffon, but the pod griffon is unable to break free of his bonds as the attempt to slam him into Claw causes one of Claw's feathers to fall on Southern instead, wounding her (5/6)

Onyxia (1/1) lands successfully on her feet, wobbling on her metallic hooves and leaking dimensional energy from her joints as she readies her gunlance, firing it point blank into Claw's chest as the griffon looks down in surprise,
>"No!"

Before you fire, sending him flying across the room and denting the far wall of the destroyed chamber. To your surprise, he still manages to stand up aftewards, clutching at the freshly made gun-lance wound leaking green liquid. The body is more durable than you'd expect. He extends a claw, a green beam of energy lashing out towards you, before it stops, his talons curling backwards shaking.
>"You singular-minded, dense... you BOTH make this difficult. What, you desire... *cough* some sort of proof of my intention? Fine then...."
He opens his wings, show casing his bloodied and decrepit body.
>"Perhaps this will convince you. I am defenseless. Try and finish me if you will. But I assure you, I will not fight back. This violence is beneath us, isn't it?"

Steel continues the assault on the pod griffon in a blood rage
>>
>>29647399
Onyxia lowers her gunlance, dropping it to the floor as she walks towards Claw with her shaky but steady pace. She raises up her bladed hoof as Claw opens himself to their assault.
"Then let's end it."
She says, thrusting her sword through the gryphon.
>Stab [1d10+1]
>>
>>29647399
The griffon is forced to smash into Claw again to either kill him or destroy whatever trap he's set up.

[1d10+2]

She puts another trap around Onyxia. [1d10+3]
>>
>>29647420
As you steadily move towards him, the aging griffon does not budge from his space, defiantly standing with his wings open and his injured body on display, the blade rams straight into his gullet, Claw wincing once before stammering backwards, unable to force himself up as the blade dives into him. He still manages to keep standing, writhing around the blade's edge as he grins, his long mustache hairs curling up as he asks aloud in his own voice,
"Ugggh... something is eating away at you. This is not how your file read you'd act."
He extends his claw forward, sticking it towards your head
>"Let's take a look, shall we..."

Before his claw manages to reach Onyxia's head, his claws are wrapped up in Southern's strings, halting their advance as he pulls against them,

Meanwhile, Gigant halts its non-partisan role, reaching out to bite at Southern before falling into the trap originally set around it as well, trapping the two of them in the wires
[1d10+1] For Claw to escape
[1d10+1] For Gigant to escape

As Claw is impaled by Onyxia, he is simultaneously met with his bulking griffon creature, noticeably mis-shaping one of his wings as the griffon pulls free of the strings' control. He grabs at his head, wincing as he tries to re-gather himself after slamming into Claw. The Pod griffon throws a punch at Steel, who is knocked back by the blow, before howling in a rage and charging the room
[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] DC 8, [1d3] [1d3] Targets for each attack (1 = Onyxia, 2 = Southern, 3 = Steel)
[1d10+1] Steel slams into the Pod Griffon (Crits on 7+, DC 5)
>>
>>29647459
Claw is forced to throw himself at the pod griffon's punch, the one intended for Steel. [1d10+2]

Southern puts another trap around Onyxia. [1d10+3]
>>
>>29647459
Onyxia glares as Claw mentions how she'd act, pushing the sword in deeper.
"You should've left me alone then!"
She shouts, voice breaking the monotone hold its had since her fusion with the gate, echoing into a metallic shriek.

As he reaches towards her, she pulls her blade up to rip her blade through Claw's chest and out the shoulder to remove the arm he dares to touch her with.
>Slash [1d10+1]
>>
>>29647473
>>29647489
As Onyxia pulls the blade up to rip straight through Claw's arm, she feels an intense wave of golden energy shoot up the length of the blade and into her hooves, your venting circuitry bursting as you are sent flying backwards from Claw with the golden energy shivering up your arms, leaving you bleeding shadow-energy on the floor of the chamber as your blade lands besides you.
>0/1
Claw huffs,
>"I did not choose for you to be involved in this war, Onyxia. Fate did. And I did not choose for you to attack me in my home. YOU did. Maybe you got more than a taste for killing after your fight with Jazz, did you?"

Claw is successfully pulled about from Onxyia's blade and put into the path of the griffon's punch, though it doesn't stop it form connecting with Steel as well it does slam hard against Claw's chest, causing the griffon's beak and eyes to open wide as the solid blow tears more of his cyber-organic innards out, and another trap is successfully set up around Onyxia. Both Claw and Gigant remain trapped in the wires Southern sets up, writhing to get free as Steel and the pod griffon exchange blows. Steel looks over at Onyxia, mouth dropping as he runs over to her side, preparing to take any blows meant for her made by the pod griffon. His ability to speak seems to be mitigated, as he continues howling like an enraged monster
[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] DC 8, [1d2] [1d2] 1: southern 2: Steel

[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] DC 5, Great attack as Steel swings at the pod-griffon
>>
>>29647513
>note, the blade does not scatter to her side since the sword is literally her hoof, hence it just droops to her side since I Made This cannot allow broken off weapons
>>
>>29647513
Claw is forced to throw himself at the pod griffon again as a scapegoat. [1d10+2]

Southern uses the medpack on Onyxia, reading the instructions aloud casually as she has no experience with such a doohickey. (Auto)
>>
>>29647513
Onyxia struggles to stand as she tumbles across the room, to no avail.
"Sh-Shut up..."
She wheezes out harshly at Claw's accusation, metal teeth grinding in fury.
>>
>>29647536
>"The truth hurts. And you don't even know the whole truth. You do not even know the scope of my work, foal!"

>>29647536
>>29647533
Steel is pounded on once more by the pod griffon's attack, but manages to bounce back with a fierce double slash into the creature's chest, creating a deep gash in his chest that he holds at as he slams his other fist straight into Claw's chest, sending him flying across the room one more time as the damage truly begins to appear all across his body, yet another wing crippled.
"Gaaaah... gaaaah... gaaaah... this... is an unfortunate turn of events." He stands up again, wobbling, "I was supposed to exchange this body soon, did you know that...? Should have moved that ahead of schedule..."

The pod griffon is trapped again in Southern's traps (1 personal left, 1 around Onyxia), and tries to force his way free
[1d10+2]

As Claw and Gigant both free themselves of Southern's previous wires. The staff crawls up the legs of its master, hoisting him up as they both level their three-pronged head / talon at Southern.
>"And I... have had just enough... *cough* of those damned wires."
[1d10+3] Gigant, Gene Venom (Trap): Intensity 3
[1d10+3] Claw, Curse of Iron

You manage to heal up Onyxia up despite the alterations her fusion has made to her body (the instructions point towards organs, which are all still in the right place. Just more, metal-y), and she is healed to 5/3. Steel, meanwhile, jumps out at Claw next as he attacks you with your back turned.
>Paused
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.