[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ponies with cutie marks that don't make sense.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>Silver Spoon.
>Can't even use a spoon.
>>
>>29639842
I sure hope your handler doesn't jump out to screech at me for telling you to quit being such an autistic shitposting faggot, OP

Again, I mean
>>
>>29639842
silly anon
other people use her as there spoon
>>
>>29639842
Her special talent is spooning with other ponies.
Spoonies.
>>
File: 1485317061741.png (408KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
1485317061741.png
408KB, 1024x737px
>>29639842
Silver Spoon was literally made to be the little spoon.
>>
>>29639904
Or making internet reviews.
>>
>>29639842
Silversmithing hobby.
>>
>>29640206
Unf, green of silver spoon being a cuddlesub to diamond tiara when?
>>
File: 1485751652854 Silverspoon.png (434KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485751652854 Silverspoon.png
434KB, 1200x1000px
>>29639854
>>29640206
>>29639904
Yes, all of these....
>>
>>29639842
Some people have pointed out that it might be either
A) Silversmithing, due to first name
B) Tea, because it's a fancy-ass ass spoon
C) Something totally irrelevant to the physical spoon, since most upper class ponies don't have relevant cutie marks anyway (Jet Set, anyone?)
>>
>>29639842
Dunno if it's the same in English, but in French we have an expression :
"être né avec une cuillère en argent dans la bouche"
which translate to
"born with a silver spoon in the mouth"
It imply being born in an extremely rich family and lacking any experience of what life is for "commoners".

I always thought it was obvious, but maybe this only exist in French.
>>
>>29642220
This is also a common US idiom, I wasn't even aware it was used in French. It is 100%, confirmed in interview, absolutely the reason Silver Spoon has that name.

But the name came first and she got her mark based on it (this was very common with side characters in the first season), so there's a lot of speculation as to what it could actually mean.
I sometimes do wonder how many viewers actually don't know the idiom

Diamond Tiara's special talent is getting ponies to do what she wants. I think it's likely that Silver Spoon's is also going to be something relatively social like that; she knows how to leverage being old money or something.
Another option, since Troubleshoes, we know that it's possible to have a special talent that's almost magical, like his bad luck. My favorite hypothesis is that she literally has a kind of wealth-luck; not the like, automatically winning at gambling kind of luck, but more subtle, she's just very likely to run into opportunities to get rich (like her friendship with Diamond Tiara, which I imagine will be very mutually profitable when they're adults).
>>
How is she supposed to eat those pony charms gracefully?
No matter how rich she is she's going to have to come to terms with the fact that shes an earth pony.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.