[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people compare zebras to black people?Zebras are cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Why do people compare zebras to black people?Zebras are cool and know magic and shit.If anything earth ponies are the niggers of Equestria
>dumb
>no magic
>live in shit
>arrogant cunts
>probably higher crime stats than the other ponies
>>
>ziggers
>>
>>29637332
>why are people comparing this race from Africa to this race that came from Africa?
>>
File: this kills the headcannon.jpg (102KB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the headcannon.jpg
102KB, 1024x709px
>>29637332
There are "black" ponies, but it really shouldn't matter.
>>
>>29637332
Yeah, but aren't earth ponies shown to mostly be honest and hard working?
>>
>>29637332
why not? it's a cartoon
>>
File: 1488976554060.jpg (633KB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1488976554060.jpg
633KB, 1447x2047px
>>29637332
Low tier bait. If Zebras are black, then are changelings jews?

> Try to steal the products of other people's Labour and horde it up.
> Pretend to be actual people and replace others with their own kind.
> Try to overthrow legitimate governments for their own end.
> No real legitimate country of their own so they roost like parasites wherever they go.
> You probably won't get that I'm parodying you
>>
>>29637332
I want those spiders to crawl around and tickle my dick while she sucks on the head of my dick and cum in her mouth. Then I want her to open her mouth with my cum still inside so the spiders can have a pool party in her semen filled mouth.
>>
>>29637595
>muh six gorillion changeling lampshades
>>
>>29637595
weren't the griffins the jews?
>>
>>29637644
griffons are slavs
>live in shit
>greedy cunts
>want to leave their country to work low paying jobs
>>
>>29637332
>spooky voodoo shit
>zebras live in Africa IRL
>Faust asked Zecora's VA to ad-lib Swahili sounding gibberish
>>
File: Possy6.jpg (21KB, 233x258px) Image search: [Google]
Possy6.jpg
21KB, 233x258px
>>29637332
I hope you get eaten by a manticore OP.
>>
Zebras are the niggers of equestria.

But, everything in equestria is better.

Even the niggers.
>>
>>29637332
Black people are cool and know magic and shit too, Anon.
>>
>>29638677
t.dirty mud horse
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.