[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celestia sings in the shower.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Celestia sings in the shower.
>>
>>29635229
Unlike OP who sucks dicks in the shower, while shitposting, while eating, while sucking dick, while breathing, while being alive, etc..
>>
>tfw you will never tease Celestia for singing in the shower without revealing that you think she has a pretty voice
>>
>>29635229
>Singing that kind of song in the shower
Must be a shitty day.
>>
File: full[1].png (3MB, 1800x1750px) Image search: [Google]
full[1].png
3MB, 1800x1750px
>>29635298
Naw she sings this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E1e55TzkMQ

And many, many others of similar caliber. Y'know, happy, cheesy stuff.

Despite what you would expect, she isn't shy when someone walks in on her in the shower singing. She doesn't even pause in the song, she merely smiles more widely and continues.

They're horses anyway, they don't care if you're in the room while they're washing. As long as you're aren't staring at them. And Celly's old and wise enough not to let embarrassment get to her.
>>
For all the shitty things Magical Mystery Cure did, I am kinda glad Celestia got her first singing role in it. Her first song could've been a joke or some offhand song, but no, she sings about Twilight and how far she'd come since the beginning of the series. Even the writers knew how much weight Celestia's first song would've carried.
>>
>>29635371
I now need animations if Celly singing Queen.
>>
>>29635229
Where are her wings?
>>
>>29635229
What kind of songs does she sing?
>>
>>29635627
she takes them off when she showers
>>
>>29635627
Motherfucker, now I have to remove that pic from my collection.
>>
>>29635961
Draw them in yourself or just say it's Sunset.
>>29635958
That would be extremely painful.
>>
>>29635975
>Draw them in yourself
A shame about my retarded fingers and complete inability to draw.
>>
>>29635981
Them either ask an artist or just say it's Sunset. The song pun will still work.
>>
>>29635627
Also, where is her tail?
>>
>>29635229
That song is depressing, try this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2pVPWGYMQ
>>
File: Boop Celestia's Royal Snooter.png (48KB, 962x652px) Image search: [Google]
Boop Celestia's Royal Snooter.png
48KB, 962x652px
>You will never start humming
https://youtu.be/bgiQD56eWDk
>to yourself as you see the loveliest mare in all of Equestria trotting towards you
>>
Why nobody has made sex in the shower pics?
>>
>>29635975
shes a big princess
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.