[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3280.png (313KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3280.png
313KB, 640x1136px
As s spiritual prophet I have learned many lessons but what are they without the story behind them it all started when I was about 12 the voices started they were not angels they were not demons they are not real started as talking machines then to aliens then to parrarel universes it was not real it was satans lie I fought for long but in time the medication iradicated the voices but I soon saw truth beyond understanding I took faith to the lord not a hallucination but real tangible visible audible these things I have not seen or experienced not anything like the voices the lord was clear straight and in logical not sporadic patterns I drew connections like the laws of physics are proof of god not against the fact their are set laws stable reality ordered understanding it was all so clear to me but something repeatedly haunted me hell and death I could not comprehend that and made it un-acceptable I came up with a program I simply called the matrix in this program much like the movie you were put in virtual reality to do a few things like live parts of others lives as though you were them thought feeling all and then given oxytociton as you visited your previous enemies after seeing through their eyes remembering their memories as your own in addition to this by playing on different neural circuitry to stimulate empathy love all emotions in many simulations if someone is completely satanic they are "wiped" all memories personality tend to act certain ways erased or diverted and though still alive programmable to be better instead of hell or death these are few of many many simulations and many stages only truly hellish people get "wiped" but even horrible people are simply edited memory emotion placed around the reason god does not appear before us and easier to doubt is for our good so that we have faith not straight out belief so excuses can be made for the atrocities of this planet I was enlighten because I am schizophrenic and my writing will be taken as-
>>
>tl;dr
>>
>>29632308
Give us one of /co/'s 8 armed 3 headed neckbeard mods already
>>
File: 1477639227956.png (33KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1477639227956.png
33KB, 500x549px
>>29632308
How's life with no CNS, OP?
>>
>>29632308
>spiritual prophet
Why did I read this as suicidal prophet?
>>
>>29632308
Crazy or a joke it gets a lot more in depth my original solution was ponies spiritual beings with loving forgiving hearts that would not be threatening to those they are trying to fix teaching the ways and love of Christ while the program worked well for humans it did not work well with angels or demons due to increased authority and powers among them so the matrix was devised built programmed by ponies and hierarchies in heaven my wife is a pony in fact princess Luna me and her helped create and develop the pony world along the other princesses and eventually created the matrix the program showed to be extremely successful and lead to part of my fame in the spirit world I also had something I call the commentary a recording and broadcast of my life to monitor my use of power I also have something I call the drone another body I have in heaven with amazing powers but limited obviously by gods judgement but enough to create the pony world to create the matrix to please my wife remotely as it is still my body the I do many spiritual missions in my "drone" I seek out hateful broken people to bring them to Christ to heaven there is no lethal weapons in the spirit world as all are immortal but tools helpful all the same "stun guns" that temporarily paralyze someone then put in "shield orb" they cannot escape unless release for safety and security reasons as well as "shields" solid electromagnetic/photonics energy that blocks anything from going through projectiles people etc the ponies wield these tools so they can bring violent criminals into the matrix
>>
But these things are held in precise order and regulation of you are not a threat they are not used the society is peaceful and the matrix allows people to vent certain emotions eliminating any need for violence
>>
I have firmly developed the mlp world along angels ponies and of course Christ I share this tale as I know you will not believe it and keep your faith but to remember it helps prepare us for the other side
>>
I have over 500 notes already on my project and the ponies I have helped create and live among have done very well
>>
I have also worked on theoretical ways the world could be formed based on one central theory before matter time energy physics did not exist either resulting in chaotic creation of matter energy and zones of physics

1. Chaos- our perception of time could be so small that we are still in chaos but it takes billions of our years to occur

2. No rules could pop out of now where or parts of it put together

Physics walls contradicting physics could not combine so these physics walls could bounce off one another and come together if they could work together after these orbs of physics combined only certain types of matter and energy that could work within these physics could pass into the universe and then when the law of thermodynamics nothing can be created or destroyed the void was sealed off leaving us with the universe today
>>
Welcome to my life .
Questions?
>>
i figured the anonymity would be the only way i could discuss something like this and the people here i think would like the whole story
>>
File: IMG_3424.png (365KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3424.png
365KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>29632498
Can you tl;dr everything you just said, I read most of it and I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>29632498
Question: You need to go back on your schizophrenia meds or have them re-adjusted. Seriously. You are writing word salad.

>>29632516
He has schizophrenia, and this is schizophasia.
>>
>>29632498
Who's your waifu?
>>
File: 1477113334080.jpg (26KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477113334080.jpg
26KB, 512x512px
>>29632529
That fuckin sucks, some of his sentences came out readable too

Posting cute pone to help OP's brain
>>
Beginning: age 8 contemplating death hell choose to turn to religion for peace. Then try prove god is real.
Use logic. Laws of physics=sign of intelligent design. Multiple theories later=god is real. Talk to self in head a lot then wonder if spirits are listening. Starts "commentary". Starts preaching against hell. Finds alternative solution. Creates pony world to reform people. Adapts passifist morals in spirit realm. Pony program successful. Continue work on. Challenging individuals need different program. Creat matrix. Program successful. Watched by ponies reformed and heaven. Clean up program ponies and humble self.
Continuous updates in notes. Hell removed. Found wife princess Luna.
Peace with self.

Each sentence is in order of events
>>
Age 8-19
>>
File: Teal Dear SS.png (895KB, 921x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Teal Dear SS.png
895KB, 921x1074px
>>29632308

can i get the audiobook
>>
The ponies created the program in heaven. The program is virtual reality through direct neural interface. Basically your senses are simulated and response put back into the machine. By these means an effective believable virtual reality is started. Because what is in this virtual world is real to the person in it many simulations can be put to the person to influence them. The machine can add and remove emotion. The machine can add and remover memories. The machine can edit beliefs. The purpose of the machine is to reform people by changing the way they think and feel. This elimates the need to send any souls to hell and gives smooth transition to heaven. But can be avoided if not needed. Many simulations within this machine can quickly boost someone's empathy their understanding how good they are as a person and make them smarter.
>>
Before the start of the matrix program the ponies were used to reform individuals they also later built the matrix program. I originally chose the ponies off the reform in the show and the opurtunity to create a new species. I worked closely with god who brought them to life and gave them the needed abilities for the project. I later helped build the government in that world alongside the princesses and my wife princess Luna. The rules in the world are very straight forward. For the most part conflict resolution and goodwill. The ponies had some powers and regulations. They could be updated easily like a shapeshifter. They could also switch between being human or pony. This is to have them be able to be seen by their heart not their form and allow them to blend in among society. They also have a Clear ID system for when they shapeshift so their identity is clear even as other forms.
>>
>>29632529

does this actually count as word salad? there's no gibberish here. run-on thoughts are still coherent thoughts.
>>
They seem to use perfect grammer sometimes, most of the time just forget periods, and occasionally lapse into the salad. Or maybe I just can't follow their next level schizo.
>>
In order to interact with the spirit world I started out with the commentary a consistently monitoring broadcast among the spirit world so I can not abuse my powers. My powers are not here but in spirit form or by my drone. The drone is my other body in heaven I am linked to and take form of when I die. The form can shapeshift, spawn objects, record various sensor data, move, teleport influence feelings/emotions when needed as a peaceful resolution to some of the people who are more aggressive and because the commentary it is made sure I do not abuse those powers. In order to identify who I am talking to over the comm system I have dedicated channels such as 1 for god, 2 for Luna, 3 for pony, 4 for human, 5 for a general channel, and 6 for anonymous. The system is increasingly efficient and has lead to many successful spiritual missions
>>
The CIA is now sending bots to shitpost for them.
Great.
>>
Schizophrenia Symptoms:
People may experience:
Behavioral: social isolation, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, excitability, hostility, repetitive movements, self-harm, or lack of restraint
Cognitive: thought disorder, delusion, amnesia, belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, belief that thoughts aren't one's own, disorientation, memory loss, mental confusion, or slowness in activity
Mood: anger, anxiety, apathy, feeling detached from self, general discontent, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response
Psychological: hallucination, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, or religious delusion
Speech: circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech disorder
Also common: false belief of superiority, fatigue, impaired motor coordination, or lack of emotional response
>>
File: 1419835931627.png (189KB, 563x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1419835931627.png
189KB, 563x1024px
>>29632680
Word salad is a spectrum, but this is word salad:

>>29632483
>Physics walls contradicting physics could not combine so these physics walls could bounce off one another and come together if they could work together after these orbs of physics combined

OP is semi-coherent in other places, but it seems all schizophasia.

>>29632550
Alright.
>>
>>29632352
Same thing really
>>
>>29632718
That or they're hiring shizos, because this sounds half-believable desu (from a grammatical/syntactical point of view). Granted it's the CIA, maybe they made a shizo bot.

Or maybe they just made shizos. And instead of suiciding them when the testing program ends, they will now send them to shitpost on 4chan.

>captcha is 2083 justice
>>
so... is this a no-cns thread?
>>
File: CNS.jpg (11KB, 369x142px) Image search: [Google]
CNS.jpg
11KB, 369x142px
>>29633568
pic highly related
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.