[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me that think Moliminous thumbnails are a bit clickbait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bait.png (204KB, 801x160px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
204KB, 801x160px
Is it just me that think Moliminous thumbnails are a bit clickbait?
>>
thumbnails and titles. Just like toy channels, it helps in search engines.
>>
>>29631275
sent you fucking queer
>>
>>29631275
>Watching that faggot's videos
>Ever
>>
>>29631275
he's a fucking faggot who clickbaits nonstop
>>
>>29631275
Non of that is click bait though. If the title said "Twilight sparkle dies in MLP The MOVIE! [WATCH]" and had a picture of the mane 6 + the princesses all around a tombstone and twilight is absent, or a beat up twilight on the ground, then it would be click bait.
>>
>>29631275
In other news, the sky is blue.
>>29632269
It doesn't need a title to be clickbait. Plenty of his vids use images from the EQG edits as thumbnails, and "unf, lewd," is clickbait enough for many. I mean, if the guy opens his vids with, "Get free shot by hitting like and subscribe," then I don't know why the clickbait would surprise you. It comes off as desperate to me, though.
>>
>>29631275
Where do you think I get my collection of thumbnails from? I need something to start new threads with while I'm mobileposting after all.
>>
>>29632269
>T.Moliminous
>>
>"waaa look at this faggot youtuber"
>keeps bumping thread that promotes him, doesn't even report the thread

Retards
>>
>>29632269
Downvoted
>>
>>29632501
downvote
>>
I only watched his video where he said Nyx was /mlp/'s favourite OC.

Good times.
>>
File: 457636636.jpg (42KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
457636636.jpg
42KB, 653x672px
>>29632269
>Non of that is click bait though
>>
>>29631275
The videos are awful, too. I still watch one every so often because it appears in my recommended, but I always feel bad afterwards and learn nothing. Even if there is something that sounds new, it's just because he had misunderstood something/been misinformed and passed it on how he took it. Luna was going to be Discord!? By golly! is also a thing. he doesn't explain things enough and tries to sound neutral.
>>
>>29631275
the thumbnails just have humans and 1 sleepy pony, I fail to see the clickbait
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.