[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And why do you hate her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1488851691182.png (38KB, 581x643px) Image search: [Google]
1488851691182.png
38KB, 581x643px
And why do you hate her?
>>
>>29631065
IF THE title wont show im talking about Nyx
>>
Lurk more.
>>
POOP IN THE DOOP MAH BOY WE NEED SOME VERY GOOD GRAVY FOR THIS SAVY NAVY BLAVY HAVE YOU EVER DREAMT ABOUT DREAMING IF THE SCATMAN CAN'T DO IT NOBODY CAN AND JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOUR LIFE COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND SENDS YOU A DICK PIC AND YOUR MOTHER SENDS HER A BIGGER ONE BACK AND YOU ALL LIKE WHYYYYYY OH YEAH GIVE ME SOME OF THAT SUGAR NEXT WEEK AT FRIDAY NIGHT ON NICKELODEON! Now can you answer?
>>
Gas all Glimmerfags.
>>
Because Nyx Is a shit OC and needs to be treated as such.
Tbh, it's just /mlp/ on any OC they didn't make themselfs, nyx is bad because she is an Alicorn and relations to 2 main cast. While Past sins is will written, and Nyx isn't as marry sue was some OCs here, she has her bad....stuff...wow wft brain fuck you too
>>
File: 1357091.png (1MB, 4153x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1357091.png
1MB, 4153x6000px
>>29631088
Bless all glimmerfriends in the name of Princess Glim Glam
>>
>>29631065
>0 synergy with the rest of the M5
>Exponentially more powerful than Twilight
>She's being shit all over the board
>Her new hairstyle is pretty dumb
>>
Gas all glimmerfags
>>
>>29631065
I love her
>>
File: 1485692306010.png (390KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485692306010.png
390KB, 714x1000px
>>
>>29631065
Mostly just because she's inexplicably more powerful than Twilight.

Twilight is what I would create if someone asked me to make the most overpowered magic user in MLP. Her special talent is magic, she studied at the highest magic college in the world, she was personally tutored by a goddess, became the embodiment of magic and then ascended past her race to become a goddess OF MAGIC. The only way to make her more broken is to give her the Alicorn amulet.

And she's matched by some random unicorn who lived in a cave for twenty years.

It just completely destroys my suspension of disbelief, and exaggerates all her flaws for me.
>>
I don't get how this board keeps complaining about the fandom dying, and at the same time bash on people for liking the wrong character while they tolerate foaldiddlers. Remind me why we haven't purged those fuckers off the board already. They're exactly what we didn't want associated with the fandom back when it was getting off the ground.
Keep your disease inside your skull
And get yourself neutered so it'll die with you
I don't hate Glimmer. I hate how badly the shoehorning of her was executed.
>>
>>29631065
shitposting faggot
>>
File: 54754754.jpg (52KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
54754754.jpg
52KB, 597x597px
>>29631065
She is risen
>>
>>29631610
reminder that glim took the red pill
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.