[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that spoiled rich did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 199x254px
>>
>>29629230
>abusive wife
Cool.
>>
File: spoiled rich.png (304KB, 900x692px) Image search: [Google]
spoiled rich.png
304KB, 900x692px
>>29629240
>implying
>>
>>29629240
yeah filthy does look whipped
>>
>>29629240
That's abusive MOTHER, not wife. She hasn't done shit to Filthy rich. She probably gives the best head in town.
>>
>>29629247
she's not nearly that hot
>>
>>29629864
This.
She emotionally abused her own daughter for years.
>>
>>29629230

She was certainly correct in her opinion of the common masses. Albeit she was wrong about her attitude in how to act towards them.

The common rabble are children and should just be ignored, but not insulted.
>>
>>29629230
The only thing she did wrong is deciding not to sit on my cock.
And deciding to not exist
>>
>>29629864
I meant that his wife is abusive, not that she's abusive as a wife. I was unclear for the sake of brevity.
>>
>>29630466
I also now realize the thread actually never referenced Filthy and I am silly for posting from his perspective. I musta misread the subject line.
>>
>>29630024
Unbeliever!
Blasphemer!
Heretic!
>>
“Yes, dear child, don't hang out with those rabble. Look at that one, why she's the sole protege of the weather team captain for the entire region, who is also likely to become a member of one of the most famous performance and military units of the entire country; and that other one is the sister of an incredibly successful business woman, cultural touchstone and trend setter; don't even get me started on the descendant of the town founder, probably set to inherit one of the economic foundations of the town (and without whom our fortune and source of income wouldn't exist). Disgusting! And all of their relatives are national heroes and close personal friends of local royalty, and well known to the actual ruler of the country we live in! Just imagine how terribly you'd sully your reputation being seen with them!”

SHE CAN'T EVEN OBNOXIOUS SOCIOPATHIC RICH BITCH RIGHT!

Spoiled Rich is so stupid I'm shocked she isn't on life support!
>>
>>29630570
She is on life support. It's called, "hubby's money."
>>
>>29629230
>ugly jew snout
0/10 would not boop.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.