[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- The land of the gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1485618562067.jpg (1MB, 792x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485618562067.jpg
1MB, 792x1200px
>>29629218
Post sheets
>>
>>29629259
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>29629259

http://pastebin.com/x2xYS4YK
>>
File: get in loser.jpg (55KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
get in loser.jpg
55KB, 500x374px
>>29629259
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
File: Kisaama.jpg (24KB, 378x395px) Image search: [Google]
Kisaama.jpg
24KB, 378x395px
>>29629259
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
File: 1488429958176.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1488429958176.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>29629259
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
Pryce 6/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/3 (8/7)
Amy 7/6 (7/6)
Flow 11/2 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/3 (8/7)

>Flow: Disaster 2
>Shei: Disaster 1

>Combat is still in progress
>Healing is still impossible

Last time on HQ...

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/29585117/#29586831

Amy, Shei, Flaming, Flow and Mirror Image continued to fight against Miracle, charging through swathes of malfunctioning, red-glowing Hexagonals and Renders, also known as the "bootleg angels," as they tried to get to the tower of black chitin in which Miracle made her final stand. Many sustained severe injuries.

As the struggle progressed, the world itself began to warp; everything in the environment, even your bodies, lost all color, the drone of static dimmed your hearing and blurred your vision and your movements became laborious, as though you were wading through knee-high sand. The bootlegs began to chant about wanting to go to the "PURE LAND." By allowing Mirror to exert a small amount of possession over them, Flow and Shei mitigated the effects on their bodies and minds, with the world becoming black and white in their eyes and sounds taking the form of text before their eyes.

Kid Pryce and Observer chased Sir Calque as he began to drag Sugar through the palace of the Velvet Vimana, apparently intending to flee the party. He dove down a secret passageway when the party stopped him. He began to rant about clones, and how he was the 'perfect' clone, apparently referring to his spell that separated Kid Pryce from Sir Pryce. Partway through his rant, though, a heavy splatter was heard from beyond the door behind him, and he keeled over.

(1/2)
>>
>>29629342
You absorb a faint memory of an old sorcerer, who looks much like Calque as a very old pony. You see him begging before Vizsla as she towers over him, surrounded by demons. The older Calque prostrates himself, begging for mercy in a pathetic show. As Vizsla kicks him and steals a scroll from him, you see the scroll describing a ritual for creating a younger clone from someone using their memories.

>>29629284
>>29629288
Soon, your movements become sluggish, as if you were wading through sand. It's a struggle to even walk, and your heads swim with static, losing much of your vision and hearing. But ahead, you see the black chitinous tower just as Flow cuts open a path to the inside. Shei stands beside him, as does Mirror Image. Thousands of butterflies lay at their hooves. You witness the seemingly-impossible, as a water elemental belonging to Shei splashes water onto Flow. But, instead of healing him, it falls right off as if his body were solid.

>>29629376
>Flow
Although the elemental douses Flow with plenty of water, it's as if Flow's body is solid. The water just drops right off of him, to no effect. Flow slices through the static film, clearing a path for you to enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2A5B6u6gak
Inside the tower, you see Miracle's pony form: A small chrome mare, slightly older than a filly. She rests atop a pile of broken metal, resembling scrap from her usual, upright equinoid form. A single butterfly perches on her head as she lays there, mumbling silently the lyrics of a hymn.

Mirror Image collapses as steam and grating sounds erupt from her back. "The... core... destroy... her core..." she gasps.

(2/3)
>>
>>29629282
"Well, in the Birdcage, he kept pestering me to marry him if he rescued me. He got really creepy about it and wouldn't let it go when I brushed him off, so I eventually just said yes just to keep him away from me," Sugar says, gulping at the sound of the blood dripping on the other side of the door.

Calque doesn't respond.

>>29629282
"We had integrated pretty well into the city life, but I always preferred hiding in our vine-houses in the Hanging Jungle. I hate creeping over someone's shoulder, trying to scrape off whatever love you can get from them passively. I hate trying to please people just to get them to like me. I hate cozying up to young couples and old lovers to try to sample what they have and I can only gawk at. It's all so... fake."
>>
>>29629412
>>29629376

"Shei!" Amy shouts as she runs toward him. "Are you alright!? Are you hurt? Where does it hurt? Did you miss me? Do you need help? What are you doing? Do you know how to stop all this?"

Amy barrages Shei with questions without stopping for breathing.
>>
>>29629412
>"Y-Yea, that part I knew. But what caused him to run off with you into this place, and just now for you to hit him?"
Kid Pryce asks with worry, looking down at Calque.
>"Ruby? Chalk, y-you alright?"
He asks again, giving a cautious nudge to his shoulder.

>>29629415
Pryce pulls the bread from his mouth, swallowing the it he was chewing on.
"Really? I would have figured with a voice like yours you wouldn't have a problem with that. I've heard worse singers get crowds of fans."
>>
>>29629412
>>29629376
As the static forms thick around the buffalo and her friend, Flaming grunts and trudges her way towards the ominous tower, looking up at it with dread as she feels her lungs starting to crush in on themselves. Spotting Flow, Shei, and Mirror, she looks at them and waves,
"E-everyone! We made it..." she grunts as she struggles her way over there. "Sorry... for... being late. What is all this...?" She asks Mirror, looking towards the tower. "Is Miracle in there now? What is she doing?"

As she asks, Flaming remembers to peer around at the lake if it's visible, searching for any remains of Count Pravda's rodents.
[1d10] Searching
>>
>>29629412
Gathering himself off the ground Shei-Sher finds the strength to walk into the gash made in the tower. His water elemental pouring into the room as he enters, making a shallow pool surrounding the scrap metal pile.

"I am not sure if I can do that.." Shei thinks to Mirror Image "Considering the events transpired.. it seems.. vain.. I think."

Shei crawls the metal pile, lifting himself up and standing before Miracle's body. Shei flicks the butterfly off with the casual, but stark flip of his hoof. He arcs his arms back and dives them onto Miracle's head. Hooves latching onto her face and temples like a match of dominance as his eyes affix. But then, all together they slide behind her and Shei-Sher collapses into a hug with Miracle..
>CONTROL+1: Spell, attempts to take control of a hostile or neutral undead. More powerful undead may require a higher minimum roll. Also used to take control of a larger undead at recharge 2.
[1d10+1]

>Appraise
[1d10]

"WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF??"
>>
>>29629441
You only see Shei-Sher entering the tower himself. Any remarks you have for him seem to evade his notice.
>>
>>29629412
>>29629415
Observer decides to stand at the doorway, attempting to peer beyond it with her Fourth Eye.

>Fourth Eye
[1d10]

"There may be something of value deeper inside this place." Observer states as she focuses her ability.
>>
>>29629441
Your body is rapt with involuntary spasms as you approach the chitinous tower, and from inside, Ego whimpers with a deep, primal terror. "Princess!" she shouts, turning your head up at the clumps of metal falling from the sky, and the feathers drifting downward from them. They're still about 300 meters up in the sky. "I don't know what those are, but they AIN'T friendly toward us. We need to wrap this up NOW!"

>>29629466
Calque stirs, gasping and clawing at his chest in incoherent agony with another hoof rubbing at his eyes as if to rip them out. He convulses in pain, although he shows no signs of injury.

>>29629466
"That isn't the point," she sighs. "I can't feel real love; a changeling's body can't develop the emotion it feeds off of. I'll always be a parasite. And after living in normal society for so long, I've realized how much I hate that."

>>29629492
You start to feel a grinding headache as you look at the tower, and your body involuntarily forces you to look away. "Kill... her! Kill her, kill her, kill her..." Mirror chants, faintly glowing red as she tries to pull herself up toward the tower, only to fall.

You hear splashing from the lake. A grisly, pig-headed monster with a flabby goblin's body slowly trudges from the shore toward the tower, its body riddled with arrows. With a head hung low, it's doing all it can to reach the tower, at an agonizingly slow pace.

>>29629521
You feel the stirring of the butterflies within your brain, and you lose all feeling from the neck down. Your vision tears slightly, as if your snapshot of reality were being picked apart and rearranged in misaligned rows. An overload of text flitters across your vision, overlapping and covering themselves, as if Miracle were replying a thousand times over.

(1/2)
>>
>>29629557
Beyond the door, you see a vaguely familiar shape. It's a small study with a single broken window. A freshly-dead corpse of a very fat, old crystal pony, whom you saw in your vision, lays in a chair, with a spear sticking viciously out of his gut. A pegasus, wearing a ghille-like outfit made of bone, feathers and ritual charms, sits on the back of a medium-sized serpentine dragon made of paper. The dragon chats up at the pegasus idly, and you recognize them as Vortigern and _____ from Mudi's cartoon world.
>>
>>29629582
>>29629441
Flaming groans loudly as she feels the tower forcing her to look away, her own eyes straining as she listens to Mirror's chanting voice. "J-just hold on, Mirror! I think I see something that can help us against her..."

Spotting the disgusting, pitiful monster, Flaming keeps down the bile building in her throat as she races as fast as she can in the harsh static field, "I think I see the Count! He might be our last chance to get through to her."
>Moving over towards the pig-headed monster, hoping it's some remnants of Pravda
>>
>>29629586
>>29629466
"If you two are unable to stand the sight of viscera, then you may want to stay behind." Observer warns, preparing Homing Bolts just for caution before deciding to enter.

>Homing Magic
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29629582
This feels different, like being trapped inside something much greater than myself. Shei-Sher's frequency with Miracle reverberates with agitation and bewilderment, before eventually streaming some conscious meaning. "Quiet down! please. It's hard to listen. and relent with the humming.. it's frightening."

>CONTROL+1: Spell, attempts to take control of a hostile or neutral undead. More powerful undead may require a higher minimum roll. Also used to take control of a larger undead at recharge 2.
[1d10+1] "Do you remember why you became an Angel?"
>>
>>29629582
>>29629610
Kid takes a step back from the convulsing pony, unsure of what to do.
>"Vizer-wha? What's going on?"
Kid Pryce asks, feeling some regret at tagging along.

>>29629582
"I don't believe that," Pryce says in a serious tone. "How could you not feel the thing you're supposed to know is food?"
His voice softens to a consoling tone.
"Now most of the information I've gotten on changelings may be wrong, but you're still a living being. You have to feel love, everything does."
>>
>>29629259
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>29629582

"I don't know what to do!" Amy objects angrily. "I'm just trying to keep everyone alive!"

Amy runs into the tower, despite the pain it causes her. [1d10] if necessary
>>
>>29629630
You become aware of the feeling of the front of Miracle's face, as if it were also your own. "WHEN WE SHOT DOWN THE ANGELS... I WENT TO INVESTIGATE... AND THEN, THE MARQUIS INVADED VITRAL... AND SHE FORCED THE TRANSFORMATION UPON ME TO SERVE AS HER SOLDIER..."

But then, the scrabbling of the butterflies within your head grows. [1d10+3] Control

>>29629610
>>29629653
Observer charge up four bolts. "I'll... stay out here, with the dame," Wireframe says, pulling a pink strand of wire between her hooves. Sugar remains behind as well. You enter the small, cramped study, which is packed with magical equipment, books and diagrams, and has the foul stink of secrecy. An old, obese, red crystal pony, who looks like an older version of Calque, lays dead in a chair, with a spear in his gut. Behind him, there's a single broken window. In the middle of the room float Vortigern, a pegasus in a ghille outfit of feather and bone and _____, a serpentine dragon made of paper.

The two turn toward you. Vortigern pulls back her helmet of bone, revealing her dull pink face and lifeless gray eyes. _____ grins. "Oh, hello, hello!" he says. "What a small world. We were just putting an end to this traitor. How goes the battle up in the Birdcage. I heard it was getting bloody."

>>29629602
The monster doesn't acknowledge you as you approach, shoving you aside. It collapses, coughing up something golden. They look like lines of letters to you but you don't recognize them. The monster crawls along the ground at a slow pace toward the tower, mouthing something beginning with a "C."

(1/2)
>>
>>29629679
>>29629657
"Then... KILL her!" Mirror shouts, mistaking Amy's reply as being for her. "The core. It's not complete without the core!"

Inside the tower, you see Shei hugging the small chrome Miracle. A spark of light hangs between them, and Shei's head is covered with metal. Black and gold runes transmit themselves across Miracle's face, and spread to Shei's, spreading downward like a symptom of a disease.

Mirror stands, leaning on the tower's wall for support. From a slot in her armor, she draws a black, hooked nail.

>>29629653
"Really? You don't believe the anatomy lesson given by a member of the species it's about? You're thicker than a coconut. We can taste love, but it only gives us a dim spark in here," she says, pointing to her chest. "If we take it, it may as well be a candle in a snowstorm. If it's given to us freely... well, I wouldn't know. But anyway, why would we try to steel someone else's love if we could make it or feel it ourselves?"
>>
>>29629707
"I have been tending to keeping my ship's crew away from the fight to avoid damage. With the battle continuing, I decided to search this place for more knowledge. You have no use for anything in this room now that you're finished with your business, correct?" Observer asks, keeping her usual calm tone as if she were speaking to them casually again.

>Perception: Peer out for the good stuff
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29629707
>>29629717
"Enough with these stupid mindgames, Shei! I'm going to kill her!"

Flow revs up the Spinsaw and brings the spinning blade down onto Miracle's head
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29629707
As the monster slaps her aside, Flaming quickly regains her footing, her teeth gnashing as she looks at the golden lines of letters it coughs up along the grounds. "HEY!"

She tugs herself up against the monster, retching silently as she feels herself up against its bloodied, putrid demon skin, but heaves herself under neath one of its legs as she begins to drag it faster than its slow pace. "I'm trying to help you! Tell me... you're that Count guy, right? The one who knew Miracles?"
>She also tries to pick up the golden letters with her hoof if she can, and drags him back towards the tower at a much faster pace (entering this turn if possible)
>>
>>29629740
[1d10+3] Attempting roll
>>
>>29629733
>>29629630
>>29629707

Amy quickly looks around the situation and sees Shei in trouble. She nods at Miracle.

"For once, I agree with Flow. We've tried our best. She doesn't deserve more."

Amy's face tattoos glow purple as they absorb the color form her body. She opens her mouth and regurgitates colorful balls of magic.

>Homing Magic [1d10+1]
>>
>>29629707
Shei-Sher doesn't let the sensations overcome him. He reasserts his dialogue. "Are you glad?? Does this form make you happy?"

[1d10+1]
>>
>>29629732
>>29629707
Pryce takes cautious steps behind Observer, sticking rather close to her once the sight of Calque's corpse comes into view.
>"Wh-What happened?"
He asks out loud, but to no one in particular.

He peers out from behind one of Observer's legs at seeing _____, eyes wide at the sight but not budging out from the only known friendly being.
>"Whoa... Are you some kinda living origami?"
He asks in awe at the dragon.

>>29629717
"I'm not thick," Pryce says defensively, "It just, sounds wrong. My parents raised all of us with the idea of making ponies happy, hearing that somepony can't feel something, I just can't believe it."
He says with a shake of his head. But after a second, he frowns, a mixture of sadness and guilt.
"I don't mean to offend saying all of this, and I don't want to push this. But, have you never felt close to anyone?"
>>
>>29629733
>>29629763
Shei-Sher manages to open an eye beyond the metal wrapping his skull. It's half-lidded and looks at you two like he's asking to stop. His eye then shuts again.
>>
>>29629732
"For the glory of our scholarly lord, we are under obligation to loot the best stuff, but you can help," _____ says. "She'll let you share once she's read her fill.

Beneath the chair in which the old Calque lays dead, you find a gold-bound white tome, but you don't recognize any letters on its cover. When you look at the cover, you can't process it's form, and immediately forget what it looks like if you look away. The book is sealed shut with a sturdy, intricate lock.

>>29629800
"He was a traitor to our lords Buiwong, Mudi and Vizsla," ____ says. "You see, he almost got her Vivacity, Mudi, killed. When Mudi was taking the residents of Unicorn Penny Post through the Mind Vimana, he conspired with the angels, signaling for them to raise the Mind Vimana into the Birdcage, in a misguided effort for his younger self to save Sugar for himself. A traitor and a pervert! Disgusting."

He glances behind you, and sees younger Calque (Kid Calque from now on) laying on the floor in pain. "Ah, how convenient! Move aside, we'll remove him for you."

>>29629800
"And who were your parents? I'll bet they were a couple of ponies who'd never seen a changeling in their life and would vomit at the idea."

Zjetya pauses when you ask if she's felt close. "Really forward, huh? Well, once." She turns her gossamer wings into moth wings, and then back again. "That's all you're getting."

>>29629740
"Yes... let me get to her... please..." Pravda gasps. As you attempt to pick up the letters, they absorb into your hoof, and then you feel something cold and slithering creeping up through your arm.
>Flaming 3/3

(1/2)
>>
>>29629763
>>29629733
>>29629797
Amy summons five charges as Flow brings his spinsaw onto Miracle's head, splattering chrome and chunks of metal all across the tower. The mental link between Shei and Miracle severs, leaving Shei with a grinding headache as the butterflies crumble within his head, falling out through his forehead, dissolving into metal sludge. He feels the faintest lingering connection between himself and Miracle.
>Shei 5/3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sKYn217dhE
Miracle's small body re-forms itself, and she draws an arrow out from the pile of metal. With tears in her eyes, she charges forward and stabs at Flow.
[1d10+4]

Mirror throws herself forward and tries to drive the nail into Miracle's head. [1d10+3]

>>29629760
You and Pravda see the above happening. His eyes bug out in horror, and he limps toward the tower. "Leave... her... alone..." he growls, yanking arrows out of his chest.
>>
>>29629870
The lock is enough to keep Observer's attention on it, picking it up to bring it closer with her telekinesis. "I'm sure our lord understands that my hunger will not allow me to at least investigate a few things here. Something here may even help me with my own future task..." She says, attempting to figure out the lock further.

>Engineering: Figuring out the lock
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29629873
Flow draws out Schlangenschwert, and allows Miracle to close in on him before he slams the flat end of the sword down on her small body.

>Suppress
[1d10+4]
>>
>>29629870
>>29629733
>>29629763
Flaming grunts as she feels the cold slithering sensation moving up her hoof, eyes opening wide as she feels it almost numb from the sensation. She shakes her head, grunting along as she tries to forcibly drag the demon through the hole made in the tower. "I'm... grrr. TRYING to. Just old on, we're almost..."

As they arrive within the tower, she gasps, seeing Amy charging up her attack and Flow spinning his blade-saw straight into the small pony figure's head on top of the metal scrap pile, butterflies fluttering about. "W-wait! Sir Flow, Amy, just one more chance! I found the Count, let him try SOMETHING first!"

She turns to the pig-faced count as she drags him into the tower, "You have something, right? Please tell me you have something!"
>Prayer for Salvation: Automatic; Recharge 2; The target's next recovery from Helplessness will be an Automatic Instant action, and the target will get +1 to all future attempts to get up until the end of combat.
>Casting on Shei
>>
>>29629873
>>29629858

"I'm sorry, Shei," Amy whimpers.

Her tattoos turn amber as her mane and tail also drain of their color, leaving her body totally white. Then, she opens her mouth and swallows the balls of energy. Her tattoos overload with light. Her whole body flashes, and blast of energy flies out of her mouth at Miracle.

>Wrath [1d10+3]
>Homing Missiles [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1]
>>
>>29629873
>>29629763
>>29629733
Shei-Sher justs back from Miracle with a sharp jolt. Holding his left eye as he falls onto the scrap. "You Idiots!" is all Shei says before sliding down the metal scrap pile. He touches the pool of water surrounding the room and locally freezes Mirror Image's hooves in place.
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10+2]
The Water Elemental enhances the ice, allowing it to creep through her body further stopping her.
[1d10]

Shei-Sher then runs and leaps after Miracle to embrace her again.
Like a mouth inside his mind. He feels the words move from him and hopes they reach her. "I'm still here for you Miracle. I can change you back, revert things to how they were. It can be done. If you only let me inside! You'll find everything you loved again!"
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29629870
>>29629892
Kid is silent as they mention Buiwong, eyes involuntarily rolling but it looks like he's keeping quiet to not start anything.
>"Ooo-kay. But, he had to die for that?"

As they look beyond to Kid Calque, Kid Pryce starts to stake a step away from Observer, but clings back to a hind leg, still feeling a bit threatened with the dead body in the room.
>"W-Wait, you can't kill him. What will happen to me? I'll need to get back to my other self eventually."

>>29629870
"I can't fathom the idea of them ever not liking somepony. They've always put others first, especially my father. With hecklers or even ponies that'd look like they'd stab you when you turn away, he always gave it his all to spread joy."

As Zjetya flashes her disguise wings as an answer, Pryce only tilts his head in confusion.
"...Alright?"
He responds in a slow stupor.
>>
>>29629963
"I will return you back to the ship once I am finished here."
>>
>>29630007
>"Not what I meant. Calque pulled me out of myself, the big guy. How can we undo that if he's dead?"
>>
>>29629893
The arrow's head sinks into your chest, causing a deep chunk of it to dissolve. More black chains attempt to swirl up your body, but unlike the others, they are weak, and break off easily.
>Flow 3/2
>No additional disaster gained

You push back Miracle, giving Mirror a chance to stab the nail through the side of Miracle's head, pinning her to the ground.
Miracle reaches up to stab Flow again, baring her teeth despite the desperation of her situation. [1d10+2]

Mirror collapses, coughing violently.

>>29629950
>>29629952
>>29629918
>>29629893
As Amy casts her flurry of spells, Flaming sees the count charge into the tower. To Shei and Amy, it looks like a dreadfully injured, pig-headed demon has just run into the tower. It throws itself in front of Miracle and takes the worst of the attacks, but is blown against the far wall, with its right arm and part of its chest blown to smithereens.

Miracle is blown back next to the demon, with a great deal of her chest blown away, revealing a circular, mechanical orb floating within the chrome in her chest. Miracle reaches upward and swings the arrow, but nobody is within range. [1d10-2]

"Meta... tron... no," Miracle says softly. "Sir Cora... is that you?"

Mirror Image tries to stand but is pinned to the wall by the water elemental.

>>29629963
"We aren't in the business of questioning orders," _____ says. "It's all part of her plan."

Vortigern gazes downward then offers her hoof for you to take.

"Trust us kid, he's not worth saving. You'll like your new life!" _____ says. "Just don't let this one sink her teeth too deeply, he says, looking up at Vortigern.

(1/2)
>>
>>29629963
"Maybe your folks were the lone exception, but I've had too many encounters with people who THINK they're the kindest, sweetest ever, but when the disguises drop, so does the love."

She groans when it's apparent you don't get her meaning. "Not thick, huh? I was close with the mare that this disguise is based off of. But, it didn't... pan out."

>>29629892
Although your study is thorough, the secrets of the lock elude you.
>>
>>29630029
"Calque once owned a scroll that one of the witches took from him, with it I can study it and reverse its effects."

>>29630063
Noticing the slight effects of her memory being purged, information that she would feed on only to have it taken away, Observer attempts to undo the effects. Best to at least have a mental note of it before Vortigern has to take it.

>Spellbreaker
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29629952
>>29629950
>>29629893
>>29630050
As Pravda races up and takes the full impact of the spells and powerful attacks from her friends, Flaming's mouth opens wide to scream "NOOOO!"

Watching the demon and the angel be blown back against the far wall of the tower, each of them landing besides each other, she rushes up to the two of them, angrily shouting back, "One more moment was all I asked!"

She stops a bit as she reaches the base of where Miracle and Pravda sit next to each other, looking at the two badly injured deities laying besides each other as she spots the orb floating in her chest. Believing it to be the core.

She pauses, her eyes starting to water from what she fears to be her failure as she looks between the two. "Sir... Coda? You know him...?" She asks of Miracle, "Then you do remember now...? Please, if there's any part of you that does, stop this! I-I can't promise any more chances. You don't have to die for Vitral to live. Let me save something, just this once!"
[1d10] Persuasion roll if it'll help
>>
>>29630050
Flow leaves the arrow inside of his chest, and shakes off the chains that grow on him.
"Who's that? A demon?"

Flow spits on the ground, and stumbles forwards, Schlangenschwert on his shoulder.
"Last chance, Shei. Once I get over there, I'm aiming for her core. You'd better use your mind tricks to sort this shit-show out, or I'm ending it abruptly."
>>
>>29630050
Kid reaches out towards Vortigern's hoof slowly, but then pulls back.
>"I don't know, my parents were pretty open with strangers but this just feels weird when there isn't a show going on. You're not gonna use me for more of that costume, are ya?"
He asks in a joking tone.

>>29630104
>"Oh, really? That's a relief."

>>29630063
"Well, I've been talking with you a while now and haven't freak out or ran off. Definitely didn't pick that up from the church."

"Oh, uh..." Pryce mumbles, a bit embarrassed he couldn't pick up on that. "We can talk about something else. Sorry if this is upsetting you, if you didn't want to talk about it."
>>
>>29630050
>>29629952
>>29630117

Amy sees the demon take the shot for Miracle. "Sorry!" she shouts instinctively before she realizes he did it on purpose. "Oh... Still, sorry!"

However, as she processes the situation more, she sighs loudly. "I swear, Shei, if you die, I will NEVER forgive you!"

She looks back to Miracle. "Listen, I hate what the demons are doing, too," Amy says more forcefully than compassionately. "It's disgusting. It's wrong. But, I'm REALLY trying to hate the action, not the pony. What we should be doing is killing the hate. Then, they won't be bad anymore. I think we can force it out of them. If you can't kill your own hate, I'll have to do it for you."

>Mantra of Equality [1d10+2]
>>
>>29630117
Shei's eyes linger back to you "Fuck off, slime."

>>29630050
Shei-Sher walks up to the pair as they lie with eachother. With a tranquil attitude, mostly tired he carries Miracle, up trembling to her up far enough to put her in the pig-headed demon's arms. He looks at the pig-demon's eyes "I can only assume.. You might want to hold her."

Shei-Sher grabs a cracked crystal ball from his bag. Holding it in hoof, he lays his hooves on Miracle's exposed core. "I'm sorry if this hurts."
>assuming miracle is willing enough to cooperate

Shei-Sher breathes in sharply and deep. Then holds in a gritted grunt, Sweat pours from his forward and veins along his neck and body look like they may pop. Shei-Sher fills Miracle from the core with effervescent life and tries to weave it using Miracle's autonomic awareness to reverse some of her angelification, possibly deactivate calling Metatron.
>Phantasmagoria of Conquest: 3 times per Combat; Automatic;
[8hX4]

>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29630193
"Amy! Would you please SHUT UP! I am trying to work." Shei-Sher commands as he focuses on Miracle.
>>
>>29630216
>forward
*forehead
>>
>>29630235

Amy's ears go back, and she kneels down with her head on the ground and her hooves over her snout like a dog who has been yelled at.
>>
>>29630104
You scrub away an outer layer of the enchantment on the book, but you feel another layer, deeper within. After the dragon speaks with Kid Pryce (see below) you see him moving toward Kid Calque, laying out in the hallway. The dragon's jaws are parted ravenously.

>>29630165
Vortigern keeps her hoof extended, but doesn't reach further once KP pulls back.

"Oh, she's a hoot with kids. It's the people who endanger them who have to watch out," _____ says. Vortigern climbs off of his back, and then the dragon floats toward Kid Calque, licking his teeth. "Enough talk. I've got to get my beauty sleep, and this kid's the last thing on the list."

You see Sugar backing away from Kid Calque, while Wireframe freezes, intimidated by the sight of the dragon.

>>29630165
Zjetya gives you a slow clap for your bravery. She nods in appreciation of your tact. "Someday... someday. I'll have to return to Ornifex one day and make things right for her. Not yet, though."

(1/2)
>>
>>29630112
>>29630117
>>29630193
>>29630216
>Shei 0/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpDlQHOtGoM

Shei collapses from exhaustion, heart pounding horrifically. She looks up at the pig-faced demon, as his head slumps down on top of hers, dead.

"Gods... Count Pravda. Sir Corazon. How awful your form has become. Yours, and mine," Miracle says. "I... I am the one who did this to you, aren't I? So many chances the world presented to me... I refused. By the Princesses, what a fool."

She gazes up at the sky, and sees the feathers descending. As they approach, a scent of burning reaches your nose, and your insides clench, as if in reaction against the feathers. Your skin rolls with goosebumps, the same as it would if confronted with a terribly poisonous creature. The sight of the feathers throws up all manner of red flags on an instinctual level.

You hear distant tremors and explosions. "The Pure Land is upon us... but perhaps this may abate the coming disaster, some small amount," Miracle says.

Miracle reaches into her chest and yanks out the core. As the light disappears from her eyes, she hands it to Shei. Then, her body collapses.

Shei sees the words, "Thank you," across the bottom of his vision.

After Miracle's death, a chilling scream races out from far above, at first deep, but quickly rising until it cracks in sorrow. It's a young stallion's voice. Up in the sky, amid the static gray, you see a silhouette of black and gold, in the shape of a pony. It's falling among the metal and feathers, arm outstretched. Mirror Image looks up in horror. "M-Metatron..."
>>
>>29630309
>>29630216

Amy continues to lay on the ground, covering her snout. Her tear-filled eyes follow the orb as it is placed in Shei's hooves. Even as doom approaches from above, she still just watches Shei and the orb.
>>
>>29630294
Observer doesn't stop any actions being taken towards Kid Calque, instead focusing on searching for more research and secrets.

>Perception
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29630309
Without a word, only breathing, Shei-Sher takes the orb and holds it to his chest. He just lies on the floor, completely exhausted.

The water elemental melts off from Mirror Image and groups around Shei's body to help cool him down.
>>
>>29630309
>forgot to mention

The black chains around Shei and Flow break and vanish once Miracle's dead (Disaster status removed)
>>
>>29630309
>>29630350
>using auto instant get up from helpless.
>>
>>29630309
Flow drops on one knee as the feeling in his core resonates through his gelatinous body. He looks up at the many feathers descending from above, and his eyes narrow as the metallic pony descends from above.
"You've gotta be shitting me."
He grits his teeth and slams Schlangenschwert into the ground.
"You've gotta be shitting me!"
He keeps on smashing his sword into the ground as he repeats the same phrase.
"What the fuck are we going to do now?!"
He turns to Shei.

>>29630216
>>29630350
"Any bright ideas, kid?! Cause you just kept Miracle from taking out the problem in time, and now we've got a badass angel coming down!"
He kneels down to the recently collapsed goat.

"Congratu-fucking-lations, Shei, we're gonna die in this shithole cause you kept Mirror from finishing the job."

He goes back to creating a bigger hole in the floor.
>>
>>29630294
Kid still mulls over the offer, but seeing _____ move towards Kid Calque, Kid Pryce steps forward and takes Vortigern's hoof, hoping there can be a good enough distraction from whatever is going to happen.

>>29630294
Pryce nods in return.
"I hope that turns out well."
He says with a comforting tone.

Pryce takes the last of his bread to finish it off.
"To help move past the topic, I do have a question. I was talking with Rus the other day, and she brought up sparring and that 'as a male' I wouldn't understand. She said to ask you what that meant, so, uh, what did she mean by it?"
>>
>>29630309
Flaming looks on at Miracle as she watches her friend slump down before her, dead from the assault. The buffalo can only listen silently as Miracle... or rather, General Chorazin, gives her final words before succumbing to her wounds. Flaming feels overwhelmed at seeing her grasp the mortality that was stolen from her, even for a moment, even if it came at the cost of her friend's sacrifice.

She can only nod in solemn silence, giving every bit of effort to hearing the fallen angel's final words before she rips out her core to hand to Shei. Flaming sniffles, relieved and disheartened at once at the chilling scene. "You... you served your country well. Spirits preserve you, Miracl... Chorazin."

>>29630350
>>29630363
>>29630342
She bows her head, delivering a silent prayer for both Corazon and Chorazin, before noticing the sudden dread rising up her fur as she turns to look up at the screaming howl of the Metatron, and the foreboding feathers it drops with it. She turns to Mirror, cringing as she takes one final look at the pair. She bows her head once more to the pair, then grabs Amy up from lying on the ground. She barks at Shei, "WE HAVE TO GO NOW!"

She yells at Flow as she runs for the large Mirror, "We're running, we did all we could, there's no time left! Help me grab Mirror, we're going back out through the hole you made and leaving! MOVE IT, MOVE IT!"
>Preparing to run out with Mirror as she helps the angel up
>>
>>29630363
Shei wheezes "At least..." and wheezes again "I can rest." even near death he's snarky.
>>
>>29630403
Flow winces when Flaming mentions running.
"Grrr....fine."
He stows away Schlangenschwert and helps Flaming with Mirror.

>>29630415
He pauses and takes a breath.
"Flaming, take her."
Flow drops Mirror and picks up Shei.
"Ain't no rest for the wicked, Shei. You n' be both, now let's just get out of here."
>>
>>29630350

Amy shuffles over to Shei and hugs him. Then, she plops a potion in her mouth. [1d10+3]

>>29630403

"But, what about... the entire city?" Amy says, not budging yet.
>>
>>29630426

"Are we just going to leave everyone to die?"
>>
>>29630426
Shei-Sher grunts as you pick him up, his body aches all over "mmnnn.."
>>
>>29630433
"No Amy. We get our heads on straight, gear up, and get down there to join the fight. We've done what we can here."
He nods to Flaming.
"For now, let's just get everyone out of here. Help her with Mirror."
He starts walking away with Shei on his shoulder, and pauses.
"Please."

>>29630435
"Bear with it, kid, Renee'll fix you up."
>>
>>29630433
>>29630428
Flaming shakes her head, "We don't know what he's about to do, but I we have to hope Miracle did SOMETHING in giving up what was left of her life like that." She turns up at the feathers, "All I know is that if we stay here, we're definitely DEFINITELY going to die, so we have to get out of this tower and see what we can do from outside it first, okay?!"

She lowers her head, "I.... WE haven't come this far to save Vitral just to see it go up in a flash of fire! Now outside the tower!"
>>
>>29630428
Shei-Sher's body aches some more and he lets something more of a coo but still painful. As Flow hoists him over his shoulder you pop in the remedy. Shei hacks out coughs and wheezes. "aaauugh.. Thank you."
>>
>>29630445
"Ice key... Ice Ke-e-e-ey?" Shei-Sher tries to remind you with tired breathe.
>>
>>29630344
The only other thing of note you find in the room is a garment meant to fit around the shoulders and chest, made of gold, with a fragment of skull in the center. It has an opal-colored eye, about half the size of your leg, in the center. It's in a locked display case. Although there are some notes around it, you can't make heads or tails of them.

>>29630393
>>29630344
As Vortigern picks up Kid Pryce and puts him on her lap, ____ opens his jaws and prepares to bite Calque's neck. Yet, before he does, Wireframe jumps forward, then puts a tie of pink wire all around _____'s mouth, keeping it shut. Panicking, she grabs Calque, and she and Sugar flee down the hallway, leaving behind the Golem.

____ gives chase, chortling in amusement.

>>29630428
Although you're positive the potion was a good one, it tastes horribly bitter and stale, and it has no effect. You notice that the feathers have gotten close to the tops of the buildings in the Birdcage. "That shouldn't have happened. We defeated Miracle! Why are the feathers still falling!? They must be doing something to us! We've gotta go!"
>>
>>29630363
>>29630350
>>29630342
>>29630403
"STOP!" Metatron commands. In one instant, he's falling from the sky, and the next, you see him cradling Miracle's corpse, shaking her repeatedly. It's as if he teleported, but there was no sign of it between the two instants you perceived him. "You... you idiot. This wasn't where it was supposed to end for you. I had told you, that all this world was to be condemned to the Chaos... it doesn't make sense. Why would you try to save something that was already lost!? There was so much more that we needed to do, and it was all because of your stubbornness that..." he sniffles.

Metatron slowly turns toward you. His body is black, with two sketchy gold circles for eyes and a gold pit for a mouth. Faint strings of runes continually run up and down his body in orderly files. He lifts Miracle's arm over his shoulder, as if she were not dead, but merely exhausted and in need of assistance. "Don't you..." he growls. "Don't you just act like you can walk away from this!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePzkTQPyhmY

Mirror Image shoves all of you forward, putting distance between her and you as she stands before Metatron, trembling. She puts her hooves together in a prayer.

[1d10+2] Darkness that can be Felt

Metatron puts his hoof through Mirror's chest. [1d10+8] [1d4]

>if running, roll (instant)
>>
>>29630393
"Oh, I heard about that! Apparently in the society she comes from, Manyirongdi, there are ritual spars between mares whenever they have a disagreement, or they like the same fella, or... well, there are some other cases, but as a male, you're just not privy to it. Sorry," she says smugly.
>>
>>29630464
Flow looks back at the visage of Metatron, and feels his breath catch in his throat.
"Chaos..."
He grits his teeth as every fiber in his being tells him to go help Mirror.
"You'd better come out alive, you hear?!" he yells at Mirror Image.

He turns around and runs, with Shei on his shoulder.
[1d10]
>>
>>29630464
>Flow is carrying Shei-Sher so I'll default to his roll if you'll allow it.
Shei-Sher takes a moment to appraise the contents of Miracle's core.
[1d10]
>>
>>29630461
Kid looks up at Vortigern as she sits him down, feeling an odd sense of comfort against the lead up to this.
>"So, what else do you do, besides this?"
He looks over as Wireframe runs with Calque and Sugar, before turning his head back to Vortigern.
>"Shes not going to hurt them, is she? Just Ruby?"

>>29630473
"What, why? It just sounds like standard duels. Why can't I know?"
Pryce whines slightly.
>>
>>29630442

"I-" Amy begins to say, pausing. She's taken back by Flow's behavior. Then, she nods and follows.

"Are you just you right now?" she asks awkwardly.

>>29630445

"Right," Amy says, following.

>>29630451

"I'm sorry," Amy says quietly in response.

>>29630461

"Why didn't it work!?" Amy starts to panic. "I thought this was over!"

>>29630464

Then, Metatron is suddenly with them. Amy's eyes go wide and her body trembles. She looks down at her own trembling hooves in confusion, then back to Metatron. Amy's mind rushes back to that moment most of the bones in her body broke fighting the tree demon. Her face contorts in a combination of horror and confusion as she thinks about it.

She can't heal herself. She can't heal her friends. She can't fight. For the first time in her life, Amy feels like there's something she can't do. Her body gives up. She can't move.

However, at that moment, something else takes over, and her body turns and runs away as fast as it can possibly go. [1d10]
>>
>>29630464
As the party attempts to flee, Flaming Shorthorns freezes as his name calls out to him, and she turns around to face the horrifying form of the Metatron's black and gold body.

"W-we weren't given a choice. You don't understand what has all happened here!" Flaming stammers out, but then looks on in shock as Mirror charges forth to put herself between them and the Metatron. "MIRROR?! What are you doing?!"

[1d10] Running, instant

>>29630456
>>29630464
"Ice key....?"

Flaming opens her eyes, "ICE KEY!"

She goes digging into her bag for the key that Vizsla gave them before, then looks for the nearest door outside of the tower (or in the tower if there's one even closer)
[1d10] Looking for a door
>>
>>29630461
Observer sighs and attempts to call out to ____ "Please do not eat the other two, the others will be quite upset at me if I do not return with them." She says, before investigating the garment further with a scan.

>Analyze: Scan garment
[1d10+1]
>Engineering: Check the display case for any traps or triggers
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29630495
>ignore second roll result, accidentally left that there.
>>
>>29630489
>>29630490
>>29630487
>>29630478
As you run, a deep darkness settles over the area, spreading from Mirror's position. Initially, you can see the outlines of buildings and roads clearly, despite the pitch black shadows. But, when Mirror she tries to turn and chase after you, Metatron's hoof stabs clear through her chest four times in total, causing her body to spark and spread more darkness that blankets your vision. Metatron spins and tosses Mirror in the opposite direction.

You see Metatron's golden eyes permeating the darkness. [1d10+4]

As you run, it's suddenly like your lungs are rejecting every breath that you try to take, with the exception of Flow who doesn't need to breathe. You feel tiny, metal feathers brushing around you, and you realize that they must have something to do with your sudden choking.

>roll 1d5 to hold your breath with +1 bonus; succeeds regardless of result. This result is the # of turns before the Pure Land feathers will begin to damage you. This is instant
>roll if searching for a door as well

The growing sounds of explosions and conflict on the ground below ring in your ears.

>>29630495
>>29630488
Vortigern stares at Pryce silently, stroking his head. Observer finds no traps on the display case. You hear sounds of violence below, and the shrill, deep ring of explosions outside.

>>29630488
"There are plenty of things we ladies keep secret to keep our authority over the lesser sex intact," Zjetya teases, getting up to brew some tea. You hear the ring and tremor of explosions, alarmingly close. The others still aboard the ship run to the windows, and gasp in shock.
>>
>>29630529
"is it a beacon" Shei-Sher thinks, he now employs the help of Pupil to appraise the core.
>Appraise
[1d10]

[1d5+1] inb4 asthma
>>
>>29630529
With nothing dangerous about the garment, observer adds it to things to add on top of the book she found, deciding to turn focus back on the book now that she feels her spellbreaker starting to refresh.

>Fourth Eye: Study the deeper magic of the book
[1d10]
>>
>>29630529
Flow looks around at the unusual darkness that surrounds him and the others, and notices the feathers that brush him.
"The hell are these?"

He stops abruptly in his tracks as something hits him.
"Renee!"
He looks for a way out of the tower, looking for Renee.
[1d10]
"Shei, you and I are going on a detour!"
>>
>>29630555
"ermm?" Shei hums questioningly.
>>
>>29630560
"Renee is out here somewhere, and we can't leave her!"
"And she has my coat!"
>>
>>29630566
"Okay.. I forgot she was in our company."
>>
>>29630529
>>29630566
Flaming cries out in dismay at Mirror being casually stabbed and tossed aside by the Metatron, "MIRROR! NO!"

She stops for a moment, hesitating to go back and try to save her, but drags her heels as she feels the air leaving her lungs, looking at the multitude of feathers draining suffocating her. "EVERYONE LOOK FOR A DOOR AND RENEE!"

[1d5+1] She quickly takes a breath, and then begins frantically searching for a door to use the Ice Key on.
[1d10] Renee/Vizsla/Rus Tea first. Search for a door will come later
>Fair to say everyone is sticking together?
>>
>>29630529
Kid looks down, the lack of response and stroking helping to calm him despite his friends getting chased after. He rests his head against her.
>"...Can you talk?" He asks innocently. "Its okay if you can't, or don't want to. After everything, it's good to have some silence at the end of the day."
As the explosions sound out, Kid tenses up and clings to Vortigern, throwing his hooves around her.
>"S-So much for that!"
He says, shaking a little bit from to sudden rough sounds.

>>29630529
"Lesser?" Pryce scoffs. "Where would you get that idea from. And come on, I saved your leg you know."
Pryce's bribery is cut off as the explosions shake them, holding onto the chair reflexively. He turns to look towards the window, but when attempting to stand, he fails to lift from the chair.
"What's happening?"
He asks with shock and worry.
>>
>>29630529

Amy panics, frantically running in circles looking for a suitable door. [1d10]

She doesn't do much to control her breathing. [1d10+1]
>>
>>29630542
You determine that it's not acting as a beacon.
>Core of the Fake Seraph, Miracle
>General Chorazin was the first to volunteer to investigate the angels' crash site after the Mariposans had shot down the angels, mistaking them for invaders. When the Marquis invaded Vitral, Mirror Image, in a moment of desperation, captured Chorazin and her investigation party, forcibly turning them into angels using a prohibited ritual. This core retains not only her soul but her Data, and can be crafted into a spell or weapon of her mortal or angel life.

>>29630553
The book contains traces of uniquely divine energy, and you deduce it contains stories, that could perhaps impart abilities, if one obtains a deep understanding of their meaning. Your studies are interrupted by the sounds of explosions coming from outside. They seem to be getting closer.

>>29630553
>>29630597
Vortigern sticks out her tongue, and it is covered in writing which you do not recognize. She shakes her head, indicating she cannot speak. Yet, she winces at the explosions, tugging both of you along with an expression of fear.

>>29630597
Zjetya helps you stand, and walks you over to the windows where the others have gathered. Although it's pitch-black outside, you see chunks of colossal static-gray metal rings falling through the sky into Vitral, landing mostly in the southern and eastern vimanas. The metal breaks apart as it falls, but wherever it lands, the surrounding area becomes gray, contrasting with the deep of night. Some now appear to be falling toward the Velvet Vimana.

"Calque! Damn it, where's that moron and Sugar!?" Neither-Nor shouts, looking back to the palace. "We have to get out of here!"

(1/2)
>>
>>29630596
>>29630555
>>29630641
>Amy: 4 turns left
>Flaming: 4 turns left
>Shei: 5 turns left
As you search, Flaming and Amy catch a glimpse of the partially-collapsed house where Rus, Renee and Vizsla were hiding in preparation to intervene if necessary. It's about a block and a half away.

Yet, you hear a fierce revving in the darkness, and then a huge, metal wheel, identical to Miracle's, flies out of the darkness at Flow. Metatron's glowing eyes lurk in the shadows where the wheel was thrown from.

[1d10+8] [1d4]

>Paused
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.