[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hide your powerlevel, /mlp/? Why? Why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 876543256789.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
876543256789.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Do you hide your powerlevel, /mlp/?
Why? Why not?
>>
>>29628895
Yes, because I don't need to be criticised and oppressed at every corner.
>implying that doesn't already happen on 4chan
>>
>>29628895
no, because im a grown as adult and can enjoy what i want.
>>
>>29628895
At home? No, I do what I want and everyone I'd invite in already knows.
Out and about? I don't mention pony unless it comes up and I can give some relevant input. Which never really happens.
>>
>>29628909
>Being an adult means I can do whatever I want without worrying about being judge
t. Fat autistic neckbeard that plays nintendo handhelds in public.
>>
Once I get my own place I will have the pony merch on full display.
>>
File: 457457134.gif (2MB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
457457134.gif
2MB, 500x385px
>>29628921
>i still live with my parents and base my actions on what others find acceptable
youll grow out of that phase someday. maybe.
>>
File: stop.jpg (27KB, 360x318px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
27KB, 360x318px
>>29628938
>living with your parents is a phase
>>
>>29628921
>not wanting to be a judge
>>
>>29628921
>nintendo handhelds
What is this, 2003? Everyone's got an IPhone nowa-[Nintendo Switch comes out]
>>
>>29628895
i don't have anyone to reveal my power level to
>>
>>29629934
Nobody outside Japan will take theirs outside.
>>
>>29630074
It's useful on planes. I pass the time with movies on a tablet, books, or 3DS.
>>
>>29630090
>It's useful on planes
Nigga the shitty battery on that thing will be used up long before you even enter the plane.
>>
>>29628895
>this thread
>again
Fuck off you dumb faggot

Again
>>
When asked about my hobbies, I only tell people if I know them well enough. I don't tell people I just met. Unless they see my pony shirt or Rarity watch... or Facebook timeline cover.

My friends know, but I don't make a big deal about it. I'll tease people who hate it every now and then. Also, I recently got some friends onto the ride, so they fully know my power level.
>>
>>29628895
I wouldn't have made one of the friends I talked to the most if I had hid it.
The others I grew up with just kinda faded into obscurity of being good acquaintances that I'm not too comfortable around while my ponybro is someone I feel like I can share anything with.
>>
>>29631470
Why would I use it before getting on the plane? Wait until we reach cruising altitude when there's not much to see out the windows. Not to mention a lot of planes have chargers at the seats, so running low on battery isn't usually a problem. If the battery does run low, there's books and movies.
>>
>>29628895
No, because I don't care what people think of me for it. Surprisingly, this makes people more accepting of it.
>>
>>29628921
As opposed to the alpha chads playing Playstation handhelds in public.
>>
Not really, but I don't own merch or anything so I really don't have to go out of my way for it
>>
I work with kids, I'm pretty sure if my coworkers knew I jack it to little ponies I'd be out of a job.
>>
>>29630074
That's where you're wrong,
Saw someone playing with one outside between my classes today.
Yes he was a neckbeard
>>
>>29631772
It is ok when a chad does it.
That's how unfair the world is.
>>
>>29628895
No I don't hide my powerlevel, because unlike many of you on this board I actually watch and truly like the show and can give legitimate reasons for why I like it if ever questioned , most rubes don't have any interest in animation let alone enough to even question me when I make such points. People don't hide their power level about much shittier shows like Adventure Time or Steven Universe, they just chalk it up to "I'm a nerd! It's nerd culture!", you self hating bronies are the stigma

The only level I so hide is that I jack off or have a waifu, which, is normal....I never told anybody about my fetishes or relationships pre MLP either because that is none of their business
>>
>>29631663
>Rarity watch
Any pictures of that?
>>
>>29628895
No. I'm actually at the dentist weraring a "my little portal" T-shirt right now.
>>
>>29628895
You can't even go to another board without getting criticized about mlp, even when a lot of it's just for the lulz. Going outside in a pony shirt? lmao, I'm not trying to get robbed, anon.
>>
File: ponka.png (129KB, 464x480px) Image search: [Google]
ponka.png
129KB, 464x480px
>>29632259
>thinking 4chan's mentality carries over to normies in the real world
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.